The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BRAIN-BODY CONDITIONING

CODES: ff, ma, bd

SUMMARY: A hypnotherapist gives her client a plan for getting into shape... and then implements her own plan for enjoying the results.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

Lori blinked twice to be sure her eyes were open. They were, but she saw nothing but blackness.

“What the hell?” she thought... and tried to say, but only a faint mumble came out.

She felt something brush against her eyebrows. She reached up, trying to find and pull off the gag and blindfold, but her hand only moved an inch or so before being stopped short.

She felt around, and found a cord. As far as she could tell, it connected her left wrist to her left thigh. Tugging on that arm as hard as she could, she felt some sort of band pressing into the back of her upper thigh. A yank on her right arm confirmed that it was bound in the same manner.

The cords were fairly thick, and felt like silk. She didn’t think there was any of snapping them by main force. She tried anyway, on the off chance that one of them might come loose. It didn’t work.

She tried to sit up, and a yank at her upper arms forced her back down. Her ankles were also held in place, nearly a yard apart.

“Got to get out of this.” She yanked as hard as she could against each of her bonds, one by one. It was impossible to get good leverage. The splayed-leg ankle restraints were particularly annoying in that regard.

Her exertions weren’t doing any good. Her breathing was deep and fast. “Calm... focus...” she told herself.

“Calm... Relax... Calm... Relax....” The thought echoed through her mind over and over.

Lori felt the tension draining out of her. She inhaled and exhaled in a steady rhythm.

“Calm... Relax... Calm... Relax....” She took one more deep breath, marshalling her energy to focus... focus.... She couldn’t quite remember what she was trying to focus on.

Gradually, she settled into the soft cushion and tried to think. Yes, that was what she needed to do. Just lie back and focus on being calm and relaxed.

She lost track of time, only vaguely aware of an addition to the repeating mantra.

“Calm... Relax... Pleasure... Calm... Relax... Pleasure....”

Lori’s fingers flexed, tickling her bush, stroking her labia, settling into position. She gently rocked her hips as a fingertip found her clit.

Suddenly, she gasped, sharply enough that she could hear it even through the gag. “WHAT THE FUCK!? This is no time to lie back and jill off! I’ve got to get out of here!!”

“Calm... Relax... Pleasure... Calm... Relax... Pleasure....” Lori heard the words, and felt her alarm quickly subsiding. Everything was all right.

But... it was not all right! Not while she was tied up, and naked, and had no idea who had done it or what they intended to do with her. She ought to be frantically trying to break loose. Instead, it was an effort to work herself up to another escape attempt.

“What’s happening to me?” She tugged at her bonds again. None of them showed the slightest sign of loosening. “I’ve got to think!”

She tried to focus her attention on her problem, on how to find some way to break loose. The seductive siren song kept distracting her. It took all her concentration to shut it out.

The itch in her pubes was even more maddening. Finally, it subsided enough to give her a moment of peace... until she realized that she had started fingering herself again. Startled, she froze for a moment. The sensation returned, even more insistently than before.

Lori gritted her teeth and pulled her fingers back, getting them as far away from her crotch as she could. She willed herself not to give in to the urge.

Her hands were grasped by someone else’s. Her fingers were gently but irresistibly guided downwards and placed against her mons. The other hands lay on top of hers, and began slowly flexing back and forth. Her own fingers took up the rhythm, and rubbed against her sex.

The fires within her settled down, but she knew that they would flare up again, hotter than ever, if she stopped. She did not stop. She did not try to stop.

“Yes, Lori. Just like that.” a voice said. It was familiar, but she couldn’t put a name to it.

“Do it slowly and gently, Lori. Don’t try to make yourself cum. Just keep up a steady level of stimulation.” Now she remembered. It was Elsa’s voice. She was a doctor with a last name, but she’d insisted that Lori just call her Elsa.

The other hands—Elsa’s hands—were gone. Her own hands remained, touching and stroking.

“Remember our last appointment, Lori?”

It was clearly a rhetorical question. Lori recalled it as vividly as if it were all happening right now. A few months ago, she’d decided to try hypnotherapy to help her lose a few pounds and get into shape. She didn’t really expect it to work, but it did. In fact, the last thing she remembered before waking up here was heading to the doctor’s office for a followup session.

That must be how she’d gotten here, she realized. What the hell kind of “followup session” was this?

“Of course you do,” Elsa said. “You were lying down in that very bed, relaxing under the cerebral resonator.”

Yes, she could feel a light but definite weight on her head, and soft pads at her temples and behind her ears. She remembered the previous session, when she had watched in the mirror while Elsa fitted and calibrated the device. In her mind’s eye, she pictured the sensor and electrode arrays sensing and triggering pathways within her brain. That must be why it was so hard to focus on the need to escape.

“You were relaxed, ready to accept my suggestions. You felt hungry, and absorbed my advice on eating right. You felt energetic, and listened to my exercise recommendations.”

The voice paused a beat. “And now, you’ve begun your followup session. You are relaxed... and aroused. You know what sort of suggestions I am about to give you.”

She did. She shook her head, trying to deny the implications.

“There’s no point in trying to resist, Lori. You have already received one suggestion: lie back and masturbate without bringing yourself to climax. And that’s what you are doing, and will continue doing until I tell you to stop.”

Lori’s fingers froze in place for a moment. They trembled.

They resumed their activity.

“There, you see? You cannot resist. You know from personal experience how easily I modified your dietary and activity preferences. The same procedure will be equally effective in adjusting your sexual preferences.”

Lori slumped down into the bed. She knew that it was true.

“Lie back and relax, while I take a good look at you. My attention pleases you, especially when I make it clear that I find you attractive.” She gave a wolf whistle. “And I find you very attractive indeed.”

Elsa patted Lori’s belly. “Such a firm flat tummy you have. I can tell that the habits I taught you earlier have become thoroughly ingrained. Even after four months, there’s not the slightest hint of backsliding.”

She chuckled. “It’s good to know for certain that the effects don’t wear off. You’ll have that hot sexy body for years to come. And I’ll have you as my hot sexy lovergirl. It’s only fair.”

The doctor’s hands began to stroke and rub. “You enjoy my touch. Even the most innocent contact makes you feel warm inside. When I caress you, you melt with pleasure.”

Her hands moved to Lori’s breasts. “And when I fondle you erotically, you smolder with passion.”

Lori sighed. She stopped playing with herself for a moment, overwhelmed by the external stimulation. Then, she settled back into a steady pace, fingertips teasing at the edge of her pussy lips.

Suddenly, Lori felt a tug at her head. She blinked as the blindfold fell away and light hit her eyes.

Finally, the world came into focus. Elsa was at the right side of the bed, her familiar face framed by short curls of amber hair. She was standing there completely naked.

She smiled. “Keep looking, Lori. The sight of my body thrills you.” She waved her hands downward in a “sexy woman outline” gesture. “Every curve pleases you.” She did a slow half turn. “Every motion intrigues you.” She wriggled her butt. “Every jiggle entices you.”

She did another quarter-turn to present her profile, showing off both tits and ass. “And when I deliberately display myself to you, it drives you wild with desire.”

Lori moaned.

“The lust burning within you is almost too much to bear. The lust you feel for me, Lori. You search for release, crave it, need it. And I can give it to you.”

She completed the turn and faced the bed. Looking the bound woman in the eye, she spoke in a flat level tone that somehow put a heavy emphasis on every single word.

“You want me.”

Lori took a deep breath. She nodded.

Elsa leaned over and slid a hand between the bound woman’s head and the pillow. A moment later, the gag loosened, and Elsa picked it up and tossed it aside.

“Tell me what you want, Lori. Say the words.”

Lori swallowed and took a deep breath. “I want you.”

Elsa tilted her head and looked quizzical, as if waiting for something more.

“I want you, Elsa. I want you in bed with me. I want you to make love with me.”

Elsa nodded. “As you wish.”

She reached down and grasped two silver studs on the bands around Lori’s wrists. There was a loud click as the manacles popped open.

“You can stop now.” As soon as Lori’s hands were out of the way, Elsa reached down and gently teased her clit with a fingertip. Lori inhaled sharply.

“Playing with me is far more entertaining than playing with yourself.” She ran her fingertips through Lori’s bush. “On those occasions when you do resort to masturbation, you will imagine that I am there with you—and you will pretend that it is my hand working on you down there, and that your own hand is diddling my snatch.”

Lori stared into space, pondering that mental image.

Her reverie was interrupted when she felt the pads at the sides of her head spring loose, and felt the framework of wires and microchips lift away.

“No more need for that, darling,” Elsa whispered as she tousled Lori’s hair. “Let’s not get that lovely little brain imprinted with any specific lesbian sex techniques. I wouldn’t want to crimp your imagination.”

“Now, where’s that catch...?” She felt around the leather band on Lori’s left shoulder. “Ah, there.” She pressed, and then pressed harder. “Damn it...” she muttered.

“What’s wrong, Elsa?”

“This stupid lever is stuck! Excuse me a minute while I find a pair of pliers.”

“Don’t bother.”

Elsa stopped in mid-step. Lori continued, “You did say you wanted me to use my imagination. And, well... I’ve always been a little bit curious about the whole ‘bondage’ thing. And I really don’t want to be kept waiting.”

“Well... all right...” Elsa finally stammered. She picked up an extra pillow from the bed and stepped down to the foot.

“You’re sure you want to try this bondage thing?” she asked. Lori nodded.

“OK, I’ll leave the ankle cuffs on, then.” She knelt up on the bed, between the bound woman’s legs. She set the pillow down between her thighs.

“Arch your back.... A little more.... Can you lift yourself up on your legs, or do you need me to slacken the lines a bit?... OK, there goes.” She shoved the pillow under Lori’s ass. “That’s it. Now to make a few adjustments.”

Elsa’s hands pressed between pillow and buttocks. She lifted Lori’s butt, and let it settle back down onto the cushion. She did it again. And then... Lori gave a sudden startled squeak as both of her butt cheeks were pinched.

With a gleam in her eye, Elsa deadpanned. “You’ve got a really nice ass. Since you’re open-minded enough to try bondage, how about a little hanky-spanky?”

Lori laughed. “Maybe next time.” She batted her eyes coquettishly. “All I ask is that you be gentle with me.”

It was Elsa’s turn to laugh. “For our first roll in the hay, you want to be tied down to the bed. And for our second one, you’ve penciled in some quality time bent over my knee. Sooner or later, you are going to have let me get you into bed for a night of pure no-nonsense plain-vanilla lesbian lovemaking.”

Lori looked thoughtful for a moment. “How about next Valentine’s Day?” She yelped again as the wisecrack was rewarded with another butt-pinch.

Elsa pulled her hands out from under Lori’s butt. She swatted the sides of the pillow for emphasis as she said, “Less talk. More action.”

She raised her hands to her breasts, cupping and jiggling them. Her thumbs moved in little circles around her erect nipples. She watched her partner’s eyes lock onto the sight.

Suddenly, she shifted forward and leaned over her companion, lowering her arms to brace herself against the mattress. She shimmied her body to give her boobs another little bounce. “Your turn.”

Lori immediately took the hint. “Oooohhhh...” she cooed as she began to grope and knead. She put her hands underneath them and bounced them up and down, sometimes in tandem, sometimes alternating left and right. She circled her thumbs, and each finger in turn, around the nipples. She squeezed them from left to right, and from top to bottom, and along both diagonals.

Finally, she was distracted by Elsa’s voice. “You’re welcome to play with my tits as long as you like. But if you want to get past second base, you’re eventually going to have to let go and move your arms out of the way so I can lie down on top of you.”

Lori gave Elsa’s breasts one last squeeze. Then, she lifted her hands clear and spread her arms invitingly. She waggled her fingers in a come-hither gesture.

Elsa lowered her body. Shifting her weight to her elbows, she grabbed Lori’s shoulder harness and pulled herself forward until she was face to face with her partner.

Without a word, their lips met. Lori’s hand reached up to play with Elsa’s hair, and to urge her even closer. She felt Elsa’s tongue probing at her lips, and responded in kind. Her whole body quivered as Elsa writhed against her, pressing and rubbing their bosoms together, and then again as the kiss escalated into an even more intense tongue-wrestle, and then again just because it all felt so perfectly wonderful.

At last, they pulled back a bit. They lay still for a long moment, staring into each other’s eyes.

Finally, Elsa leaned over to whisper into Lori’s ear. “Now it’s time for the really good part. Just follow my lead, hang on tight, and get ready to cum so hard you’ll think you died and went to heaven.”

“Well, somebody sounds sure of herself!” Lori teased.

“It’s only bragging if you can’t back it up.” She stuck out her tongue and flicked it across the other woman’s earlobe.

“Now, let’s get this show on the road....” Lori felt Elsa’s fingers sliding down her back, and matched the action inch by inch. Finally, their hands settled onto place on each other’s buttocks. Elsa slowly tightened her grip.

“No pinching this time.” She grinned. “Unless you ask nicely—hey!”

“I owed you one.” Lori cupped her hands around Elsa’s butt cheeks, and took hold. “Actually, I owe you another one, but I’ll let it slide if you keep that promise.” She leered. “The ‘died and went to heaven’ one, I mean.”

Elsa worked her hips, maneuvering herself into position. “Oh, I will.”

She thrust herself forward, and then settled back. Lori’s eyes widened. “Feel that? That’s my snatch bumping up against yours. It’s easier to do it scissor-style, but two fit and trim gals like us can manage it face-to-face with a little work. Personally, I think it’s well worth it.”

“Scissor-style?”

“We approach feet-first and—I’ll show you later.” She rocked her hips and tugged on her partner’s buttocks. “Work with me here. When you feel me pull and thrust, pull and thrust back.”

They bounced on the bed as Elsa’s pelvic thrust was echoed by Lori a half-second later. The next attempt was closer to synchronized. After a few more cycles, the two women fell into a steady rhythm.

“Yes... just like that....” Their bodies pressed together again. Lori moaned. “Oh, yeah....”

The next thrust sent a shiver through Lori’s body. The rhythm of pelvic thrusts accelerated. Lori felt something pressing and sliding against her clit, and gasped as she felt waves of sensation wash over her body. Reflexively, she bucked back and forth, until finally her body jerked and shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

As Lori slumped down into the bed, spent, Elsa sighed ruefully. It was a bit too much to expect a girl-virgin to make her cum during her first attempt at lesbian sex, but she had to admit that the girl had done pretty well for a newbie. The catch was, she’d gotten so close to the brink that she badly needed to finish the job.

Gently, she worked her hands out from under her partner’s body. She swung her left leg up and over Lori’s, straddling it. Pressing her crotch against the other woman’s thigh, she rocked back and forth while fingering her clit.

Lori had recovered enough to start noticing the outside world again. “What are you doing?”

Elsa did not reply. She was getting close to release, and didn’t want to lose her momentum. She began panting, and moving back and forth faster and faster.

At last, she began babbling, “Oh God. Oh God! OhGod!” The babble dissolved into an incoherent cry of “OhGodOhGodOHGODOHGODOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!” as she climaxed. She then collapsed into her lover’s arms.

After waiting a few moments for Elsa to recover, Lori asked, “What was that?”

She wasn’t sure, but Lori could have sworn she saw Elsa’s post-orgasmic flush deepen a bit. “I know. It’s such a cliche. But I just can’t help it.”

Lori shook her head. “No, I mean what were you doing before that? It looked interesting, but I couldn’t really see.”

“Oh, that. Well, I really needed to cum, and you were down for the count—”

“Well, that’s your own fault for knocking my socks off like that!”

She opened her mouth to thank Lori for the compliment, but before she could utter a word she had been drawn into another passionate kiss.

By the time they finally came up for air, Elsa had thought of the perfect phrase to describe her actions.

“I was doing it to you doggy-style. You just got your leg humped by a horny bitch.”

* * *