The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Drain Mobile

It wasn’t that Summer had always been this big. And it wasn’t as though being big made her a bad person, even an unattractive one. It was the media. They’d painted the portrait that only skinny bimbos with big tits were worthy of any attention.

It was as though everyone forgot that in real life there was no magic cure-all. You didn’t press a button and poof you were whatever currently was considered hot. What society deemed as unattractive was a much larger percentage of the population than the ones TV showed.

Summer still had the problem many girls her size had. She let the media get to her. She let pop culture tell her she wasn’t good enough and that she needed to be quite literally half the size she was today. Letting anyone but yourself tell you how to be is never a good thing, and Summer would find out just how true that was on one cold winter day.

It was a Thursday and Summer had been all week without her phone. It decided to crap out and she’d assumed it was the battery. Seemed reasonable given she left it on all night out in the cold. But of course the Mobile Tech down at the shop had assured her he needed to take it apart, check some internal connections. He acted like a real ass, Summer thought. The guy hardly looked at her and spent most of the time staring at some bubbly teenage girls browsing new phones.

Summer hated the fact she even cared what this creep thought of her. She hated that she was over thirty and had yet to experience that kind of look. Sometimes people didn’t understand that big people have feelings just like everyone else. They aren’t freaks. They’re human beings and maybe they have their own features worth lusting over too. After all, Summer’s own breasts were tremendous compared to the two teenagers he stared at.

Unfortunately it’s only the breasts a guy enjoys being tremendous, not the belly attached to it, unless of course they helped make that belly big. Then things are completely backwards.

Anyway, the guy had taken nearly all week to fix the phone. He probably had those girls taken care of in no time and had them on their knees in the alley sucking his cock just for good measure. Girls like that were sluts. They got by on what they had.

Summer hated to admit it as she walked into her apartment, but she wanted what those girls had too. Inside, deep beyond her outer appearance, was a silly little bimbo that had wanted to play for so long. People might laugh if they knew her fantasies, but who cared? She was a girl like any other. She had her own needs.

After removing her winter coat and tossing it over the counter, Summer pulled out a chair and sat down. She hated hearing the slight creak it gave under her large frame. But she tried to ignore that and check out the phone.

The man had assured her the repair bill was completely within normal amounts, though she kept thinking she could have just gotten a cheaper new phone. He also assured her it had been necessary to wipe the drive and add in all new software and apps. That much really frustrated her.

Now she expected she’d sit here all night reloading and organizing her phone. She stared up into a mirror hanging nearby. She sighed. Curly brown hair toppled past an attractive face, meeting shoulders a bit too wide for most girls. Sadly, the shoulders matched the weight from there down. Sure she had a rack that could smother a skinny guy in ten seconds flat. But it sometimes seemed lost in layers of belly.

Big was beautiful. She’d read that once, but society seemed to laugh in the face of that half-cocked idea.

Pressing the power button, the phone glowed to life. She flipped through titles screen to the notepad, camera, everything she’d had filled with personal information. It was all gone. It was like the old Summer never existed and now she had to start all over.

Flipping over to see the new apps was when Summer first saw the strange blinking icon on the screen.

The tiny icon was the letter B and D interwoven with bright pink scripting. Figuring she already had a full night ahead of her, Summer scrolled to it and pressed to activate whatever app it was.

The speaker on the back of the phone suddenly came to life, a rich deep voice echoing across her kitchen.

“Thank you for choosing the new Brain Drain mobile application. This application is custom designed to help you achieve the look and feel you always have desired.”

Summer nearly slammed the phone down. That creep, she thought. That stupid repair guy probably put this on her phone as some sick joke. Still she needed the phone in one piece, otherwise he’d just have to repair it again. Probably what he was counting on, Summer thought.

The voice faded and some bubblegum pop music began playing in the background as her phone loaded a full page color screen. What shocked her more than anything about the graphic quality, which somehow seemed beyond her phone’s capabilities, was the scaled down image of herself that filled one half of the screen.

She wondered how the phone had her image like this. Then she frowned. The creep had probably used it to take a pic of her after she dropped it off.

She looked at the image of herself and then over to the small blinking icons on the opposite side. Tiny arrows pointed from these icons to various portions of her body. Curiosity got the best and Summer thumbed over to the one that pointed straight at her belly.

The voice returned. “With the new Brain Drain mobile application, you can be whatever shape you’ve always desired to be. Simply slide the bar on the bottom of your screen and watch those pounds melt away. Use caution though, use of this feature will cost you a percentage of your impulse control.”

“What the hell is impulse control? Summer asked out loud.

The phone seemed to almost understand her question, though it probably was just repeating a series of preprogrammed messages.

“Impulse control is associated with judgment and inhibitions. The lower your ability to control impulses, the more impulsive and lacking in judgment you may come. Please use caution. Brain Drain is not responsible for misuse.”

Summer laughed. Why was she even taking this little joke seriously? But she knew why almost right away. It was that inner slim girl, that girl who envied those teenagers, who envied the fact they merely had to bat an eye and a guy would spend hours worshipping their bodies. She wanted that. She wanted what those in the media called the perfect body.

So why not play along, she reasoned? What harm could come from it. Maybe it even would adjust the image of her like some computer graphics program. At least it might give her a glimpse at what the perfect Summer could look like.

She actually felt chills as she pressed her thumb over the slide bar and moved it just a fraction of the way towards the minus sign. Quickly she felt something much different though.

It felt almost like she’d suddenly clenched her belly in, as though a spasm had suddenly struck her. Summer glanced down, but couldn’t see past her breasts. She stood and walked over to the mirror. Pressing the slide bar again, faster this time, Summer nearly collapsed. She felt it again. It was almost as though her insides were rearranging themselves.

She stopped after pressing the slide bar halfway in one direction. Her shirt was now hanging much looser. She looked easily fifty pounds lighter.

“No way!” She gasped. She turned and looked at her side. Everything was slimmed down proportionally.

“This can’t be real.”

Summer actually pinched herself. As cliché as it was, she had to know. It was real alright. Somehow it was doing what it claimed it could do.

Summer eagerly pressed her thumb back to the slide bar. Then she paused. But what about her impulsiveness? Already she was feeling power mad and wanting to see everything this wonderful app could do. What might become of her if she lost all self-control and judgment?

The longings of many years of being ridiculed won out quickly. Summer spent the next hour slowly molding her body into what she considered perfect.

Her pounds vanished like magic. Her clothing practically fell off her, and she discovered that Brain Drain had many other useful features.

For instance she quickly found that each separate part of her body could be adjusted but had a separate ‘price’ as they called it. She was able to give herself the long electric red hair she’d always dreamed of, watching it spill down her back to her newly pert butt. All this cost her was roughly 40% of her modesty, upping her exhibitionist tendencies. Her pert butt had merely cost her 30% of her reasoning ability.

By the time night had fallen and Summer was nearly passed out in her living room, a new her had been born. The old fat or chunky Summer, as she’d preferred, was a thing of the past. She was slender, a curvy beauty like none other.

She felt some loss of control. She definitely felt a lack of modesty as she strolled around completely nude, enjoying the feel of this new body. She also felt the addiction using Brain Drain was creating in her.

Thankfully though, Summer had kept her intelligence intact. Intelligence was the price for bigger tits, and Summer simply kept hers the way they always had been. On this new skinny frame, guys would probably pass out from the sheer jiggly volume they maintained. No reason to change them at all, and Summer was thankful. She enjoyed looking like a brainless bimbo. Being one was entirely different.

Still, she thought, rubbing at a tight and dripping cunt, staring through bright red hair out a fully open window at some distant neighbor kid with binoculars. There was something risky about keeping this app on her phone. She might be far too tempted to use it.

That’s when she remembered Calvin. He was the gay guy she worked with. It wasn’t like he’d been much nicer to her than her other office mates. But he was gay. At least that meant he wouldn’t be tempted to use it for his own entertainment. Maybe he could remove it from the phone, or at least lock it closed so she wasn’t tempted to make further changes.

She was already losing herself as it was. Watching the neighbor kid jack off while he watched her play with herself was a bit more than tempting. She almost wanted to go over, give the kid an up close and personal show. Luckily, she was smarter than that.

No, she thought. Tomorrow at work, find Calvin. Figure things out. For now though, she had a night to enjoy all the new curves she had. And she planned on getting some enjoyment out of it.

* * *

“Calvin, thank God I found you!” Summer said, ducking a little into his cubical.

He turned, stared wide-eyed for a whole minute at least, then recognition seemed to flash across his face.

“Summer? Oh fuck... Summer! Is that really you?”

Summer stayed low. She didn’t want the others seeing her yet. She wore a blouse that while still fitting her rather large breasts, was totally loose everywhere else. She hadn’t counted on that until she got dressed this morning.

“Yes, Calvin. It’s me.”

He stared her up and down. If she hadn’t known he was gay, she’d say he was checking her out. As it was, she could understand the processing something like this probably took.

It was another minute before he snapped out of his rather goofy grinning stare straight down into her cleavage. Summer glanced down realizing the way she hunched over, her tits were both plainly visible, nipples and all. She pressed a hand down and pulled her blouse up.

“I need your help, Calvin. You’re the only one I can trust with this.”

“With what?” He asked, still staring at her wide hips and slender waist.

“This, here.” Summer said, shoving the phone into his hands.

“Your phone?”

“Yes, I used an app on it to make myself this way. But I can’t trust myself with it. I had to forfeit my impulse control. Now I’m a bit out of control, you might say.”

“Out of control?” Calvin said. He looked up at her face for the first time in a couple of minutes.

“Yes, I’ve been acting impulsively all night. You should have seen what I did in front of the window for the neighbor boy. Let’s just say his mother will be cleaning off her son’s window all day I think.”

“Wha... I don’t understand any of this.”

“Calvin, it’s simple. Here.” She reached over, pressing the power button. “You see the flashing pink icon?”

“Yes.”

“That’s Brain Drain mobile. It’s an app that let me reshape my body but only at the cost of certain parts of my mind or feelings.”

He shook his head, but stared back at the supermodel curvy wonder cowering in his cubical. “You’re serious?”

“Yes.”

“So why are you giving this to me?”

“Because I need you to remove the application. I’m too tempted to use it again. I can’t trust my own judgment.”

Calvin shrugged. “Why me though?”

Summer looked around, making sure nobody had seen her yet. She brushed a long strand of bright red hair back over one ear. “Because Calvin, I know you have no interest in using it on me.”

“I don’t?”

“Yes, you being gay and all.”

Calvin looked a bit surprised. “You knew that?”

Summer smiled. “Well, it wasn’t hard. You’re always dressed nice, you keep yourself in shape, and your taste in music kind of cinched the conclusion.”

“Oh.” Calvin looked around, then down at the phone. “So where are you going to be?”

Summer struggled to keep holding herself in such an awkward stance. She kneeled lifting up the rather draping skirt that barely clung to her in any kind of comfortable position. Calvin gasped.

“Oops, sorry for the peep show.” Summer said, giggling. She really had lost a great deal of modesty, flashing her bare cunt to Calvin. At least he wouldn’t derive pleasure from the view.

“Anyway,” she said. “I’ve called in sick. I’m taking the day to do some shopping. I have to find some new clothes that fit.”

“I can see that.” Calvin said, smiling.

“Yes, so you’ll help me out with that while I’m gone?”

Calvin looked down at the phone, then back at the new and sexy looking Summer. “Sure, you can trust me.”

Summer kissed him on the cheek. “Thanks so much. I knew I could count on you. Just please don’t let Steve or any of the other guys know about this. I’ll come up with something later to explain the changes.”

And with that, Summer pulled her coat around her and fled from the cubical, leaving Calvin still stunned and staring at her phone.

* * *

Summer walked into the shop looking very out of place. It wasn’t her body that looked out of place, far from it. She looked better than half the other little tarts browsing the racks. But unlike them, she looked a little bit like a bum, wrapped so tightly and several times over in her old winter coat.

She made her way over to the sale’s desk and waited for the man to finish a call. When he finally did, she got the leer and look. It was something she’d dreamed of for so long. The man first looked her up and down, then smiled, just barely keeping his eyes above tit level.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes please, I need a whole new wardrobe and was wondering if someone was available to help size me.”

Again the man stared at her, and she loved that stare. Summer almost flashed the man her tits. Almost, she thought. Her impulse was to do just that. Luckily intelligence overrode impulse. She managed to just fantasize about it.

“Miss, I’m afraid I’m it for the next hour. Karen will be back then and she can help you. Maybe you’d like to browse until then.”

Summer bit her lip. “Well, I guess I’ll have to. I do need to get the clothing. Can I leave my coat here with you? It’s getting a little hard to hold.”

“Oh yes, of course you may.” The man smiled as Summer removed her coat, revealing the loose and barely clinging clothes beneath. Her nipples again almost popped into view as she shimmied her way from the tarp that used to be her coat.

“You can probably find what you’re looking for in the section right over there.” The man said, draping the coat behind the counter.

Summer looked over, seeing the mannequins, all curvy and buxom. She grinned and blushed a little, realizing she was finally attractive. She was finally what the men and boys gawked at on TV and longed to be able to touch. “Thanks.” She said, rushing over and instantly beginning to find colors and styles she liked.

* * *

Calvin smiled as the others entered the conference room.

“Okay, so what’s the big emergency, man? You know the boss will be on our ass if she comes down here.”

“Calm down, Steve. After what I have to tell you, we won’t need this stupid job anymore. It’s about Summer.”

Steve laughed and snorted, poking Jim in the arm and glancing at Ed. “What’s that cow have to do with anything?”

“She’s not a cow anymore, see?” Calvin said. He held up Summer’s phone, the Brain Drain mobile application already loaded.

“Woahh! Nice image manipulation. You do that yourself?” Steve asked. He took the phone and showed the others the sexy and busty Summer with bright red hair down to her perfect ass.

“No, she did that. And it’s real. I don’t know how. But that app actually changes her.”

The other three men all exchanged disbelieving glances.

“So how does this help us?” Ed finally asked.

Calvin grinned. “Ever wanted to have your own personal money-earning whore? Summer certainly qualifies and we can finally use her like the slut she is.”

“What got you so angry with her?” Steve asked. “Isn’t she your friend?”

Calvin took the phone back. “I tolerated her well enough, until earlier when she told me I was gay. Now I want to show her just how not gay I am.”

“Ooh...” Jim said. “Yeah I remember you’re sensitive about that.”

Calvin frowned. “All through high school and college, girls assumed I was gay. It fucking ticks me off. Now I have a way to fix everything.”

He pointed at the phone. “Everything we change on her has costs. What do you say we make some changes and show Summer who’s really in charge now?”

Steve smiled. “Sounds like a plan, man.”

* * *

Summer was just browsing the tops when she suddenly felt something strange. It wasn’t the fact one hand was up by her face, her index finger thrusting in and out of her mouth. She knew why that was. Impulse control, she had none left. If she felt like sucking on something, she’d do it. Luckily her mind still found ways to work around that.

No, the thing that she felt strange was in her skirt. It seemed to be pulling tighter a little around her hips, which was very unexpected given how unusually loose this skirt already had been.

The old Summer was a good deal larger and a great deal more rounded through the middle. So why, she wondered, did it feel as though her hips were filling out.

Simultaneously as she realized these sensations, Summer had something come to mind, and it really literally came into her mind. She blushed a little, realizing for the first time since the peep show last night, she was picturing cocks. And she wasn’t just picturing them. She was picturing what cocks would feel like. In her hands, in her mouth, in her cunt, in her ass. She nearly lost her breath as she fucked her throat with her own finger, mimicking the motions but not the size.

“What’s... ohhh... happening to me?” Summer muttered, barely breathing at this point, all interest in the tops gone.

In fact, she thought, staring down into her own obscene cleavage, it wasn’t the tops she was interested in at all. It was cocks.

Summer grinned more, her imagination running away with her. She saw herself as the meat in a cock sandwich, cocks filling her air tight, making her bounce back and forth between them until at last they spit forth a healthy dose of cum, stuffing her till she could no longer move.

She moaned a little, one hand still thrusting in her mouth, the other now squeezing her tits. She forgot anyone else who might have been watching. She forgot common decency. But most of all, she forgot to hold her clothing wrapped in around her.

Her drooping skirt fell from all grip and rest only momentarily around hips that were clearly wider. She hardly paid attention, moving her hand down and sliding fingers up inside her tight cunt. She stood there bottomless, thrusting away, making whimpering moans, when suddenly someone said something.

Summer opened her eyes.

“You can’t do that here.” The man said. It was the one from the register. He had his eyes all over her as she masturbated right there in front of him, eyes slitted, focused on the fact a man was watching her do something so degrading and personal.

“Mmmm...” Summer moaned. “You like watching?”

The man seemed to swallow hard, then looked back around the now empty store. He nodded, but seemed scared.

Summer smiled and continued right on pleasuring herself, going harder and more frantically. In her mind she pictured this man’s cock inside her. She pictured him bending her over, bending her backwards, bending her in any direction he could imagine, just so long as he had a hard cock fucking up inside her tight body.

She imagined him grabbing hold of her hair and riding her like a horse. Then she suddenly stopped.

What was she doing? What had she been thinking? This wasn’t smart at all. It wasn’t like her either. She glanced down.

And those definitely were not her hips. Then she grew scared. Her small tattoos she’d had since college were beginning to fade. Her skin was becoming slightly more porcelain in color.

Noooo, she thought. My tattoos! She suddenly knew exactly what was happening. Someone was messing with her phone app. Could it be Calvin? Could this all be inadvertent, an accident? Maybe he’d fix it. Maybe if she waited, things would be fixed.

But that still left the guy staring at her, and the fact her fingers were still tracing in and out of her cunt, rubbing her clit so hard she nearly collapsed to the floor.

It was then that the scariest thing possible happened to Summer. She felt lightheaded, and upon looking down to stare past her tits at her thrusting fingers, Summer realized she wasn’t seeing past them as much as she should be.

“Ohhhhhh fuckkkk!” She moaned, cumming and clenching around her one hand as her tits swelled up and out of her shirt.

The man standing there watching had a mouth open, tongue practically dragging the floor. He never moved or said a word, just watched as the slutty redhead somehow grew even more slutty right in front of him.

* * *

“Nice job man.” Steve said, looking over Calvin’s shoulder.

“Yes, now the slut looks nice and pure. No tramp stamps or anything marking that beautiful skin. And all the cleanup cost was an amped up libido. Can’t lose there.”

Jim and Ed shifted in staring at the screen of the phone. “You seriously mean that all this is happening to her right now as we make the changes?” Jim asked.

“Sure is.” Calvin said. “I have no idea why or how, but Summer is going to be making us butt-loads of money.”

Steve laughed at the pun, seeing Summer’s enhanced hips and even more bubbly ass. “Yes, I’d sink a load in that butt any day.”

Calvin looked up and high-fived the guy. “Oh yeah, you and me both. Heck maybe we can tag team her when she makes it back here. After all, the benefit of that hip and butt expansion was only a 60% loss in her focus on anything but filling her holes. She’s probably already struggling to control herself.”

“What’s next?” Steve asked. “She looks pretty damn bangable already. We can make some serious cash whoring her out.”

“Already started the next process,” Calvin said, holding the phone up. The other three watched his thumb tracing over the slide bar, an arrow pointed over at Summer’s swelling tits.

“Her tits? Wow, how big you gonna make em?”

Calvin grinned an evil smile. “This one is payback for calling me gay. Guys like tits. I’ll make her so fucking busty her brains ooze out her cunt when she cums.” He smiled and looked to the others. “In other words, I’m gonna keep swelling those babies until her intelligence has dropped to less than a third what it was when we all last saw her.”

Everyone nodded and none of the men could contain the small chuckle at Summer’s expense.

* * *

Summer lunged at the guy who’d been watching. Her eyes were frantic. She could feel her mind being sapped away, all the substance being moved into her giant tits. She’d already ripped off her top and now stood nude, grabbing hold of him.

“Help me. Please you have to help me!”

He was clearly turned on and very confused. He stared at her tits, watching her nipples extend into his suit, her rounded giants nearing mythic proportions. Then he looked up into her eyes. He watched stunned as the brightness simply seemed to fade, as her mind looked more and more simple. It was hard to describe, but he saw her getting dumber.

“Help, how?”

Summer struggled to find the words. She kept rubbing the man’s shoulders, feeling her tits squish up and down his suit. Her mind was leaving her, and it was leaving her fast. She tried to separate everything to hold onto what was important.

“I need my phone!” She suddenly burst.

The man looked past her at the pile of discarded clothing. She managed to follow the gaze. “No, no, it’s at... it’s at... my office. My office. I need to get there.”

Her mind was still flashing images of cocks, of being a stupid slut for him or any man that asked. She wanted him inside her. No, no, she screamed internally. No, stay clear. She almost missed the man responding to her.

“I guess you should hurry then. But you can’t leave here naked. I could get fired. The store could be in trouble.”

Summer let go of the man, both hands falling to her tits. These were bigger tits than she’d imagined. They pulled her forward off balance slightly, nearly enough to topple her into the man as she squeezed and tugged at her nipples. Clothes, she thought, she needed something to wear.

“Dress me! Please dress me, hurry!”

The man grinned and leered at her. He wasn’t certain whether it was a game or not, but he enjoyed playing it. Looking around, he grabbed the first thing he saw. It was a rather small vinyl skirt, with some stretchy mesh around one side to give a view of a woman’s thigh.

“Here. Put that on.”

Summer grabbed the skirt and quickly worked her way into it. Her hips were much too tight. It was not her size at all. Though her tits were now swollen to a point that she hardly recognized the concept of sizes. She giggled slightly, pulling it up barely to her belly.

“And this,” the man said. He handed her a halter top that would no doubt look obscene trying to maintain the twin zeppelins she now had drooping off her chest.

After an amusing struggle in which one boob went up and the other down, momentarily displaying a nipple both above and below her shirt line, Summer finally pulled it into a somewhat decent covering.

“Good?” She asked, with a silly grin, her mind dripping away.

The man nodded. “Perfect. Of course you do look like a whore. But I imagine you like that look.”

Summer had no idea what the word meant so she simply smiled. “Okies, thanks, bye!”

As she started to run, he grabbed her arm. “Woah, wait a second. You have to pay for these first.”

“Pay?” Summer asked. She wasn’t sure what that meant either. It sounded familiar.

“They aren’t free you know?” The man said.

Summer scrunched up her face, pouting as she tried to figure out what the man wanted. Suddenly it hit her. “Ohhh, okay then.”

And with that Summer dropped to her knees in front of the man. She undid his pants and belt before he even had time to react. Her fingers were inside tracing an impressively hard cock and without any hesitation, Summer opened wide and began sucking on and off that thickness.

* * *

“So we’re done?” Steve asked.

Calvin laid the phone down and leaned back, placing his hands behind his head. “All done. Summer’s nothing but an empty-headed cock-obsessed bimbo slut. She’s probably got one in her already.”

Jim and Ed grinned.

“Wish we could be the ones to break her in.” Ed mumbled.

“Oh don’t worry, as long as we have the phone, she’s ours to play with. And I’m thinking more than just whoring out her fucking holes. I’m thinking we could make some porn, display her to the world. She’ll be a star and we’ll be rich.”

“What do we do now?” Steve asked, leaning on the conference table.

“Now, we wait.” Calvin said. “I imagine the stupid bimbo will take a while finding her way back here but she’ll return. I’m certain of it.”

None of the men cared who walked by the conference room and saw them lounging around. These jobs would be unimportant come tomorrow when they set up the new business Summer was going to bring them.

* * *

Summer, meanwhile was initiating a special prepayment plan for any future clothing she might need.

“Ohhh fuckkk!” The man behind her grunted.

She wasn’t even sure his name, never bothered to ask. But his cock felt incredible plowing up into her depths. He reached places inside her she never knew she had, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out her slick cunt.

“Ohhhh... oh yes! Oh baby!” Summer shouted. She bent forward over the counter, facing the door. She could see people passing by outside and she loved it. She loved being a fuck object and nothing more. She loved the fact that any of them could come in and watch her get the life fucked out of her at any moment. She lived for it.

“Ohh shit baby, oh I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum so fucking hard!” The man shouted, rocking into her as hard as possible, hand around her fondling tits that were already drooping from underneath a loose halter top.

“Do it” Summer screamed. “Fucking shoot your cum inside me! Fill me up!”

The man didn’t need another word, not at the rate he was going. He grabbed her by the hips and shoveled his way even farther into the impossibly slim waisted buxom customer. His cock twitched like never before. It jetted like it never had, and it flooded Summer with thick frothy cream. Over and over, the man came. He lost count after sending seven ropes of seed into the redhead.

“Ooooh!” Summer moaned, coming down to rest on her giant pillowy tits. They squished out to either side on the counter, taking up the whole top and bumping into the register.

The man pulled out, somewhat reluctantly. He quickly went over to a wire he’d unplugged and held it up. “Well slut, you better leave so I can restart the security cameras. I already have enough to explain as it is.”

Summer looked up at him, red hair plastered to her forehead, hanging down to her cheeks and over her back. She grinned, feeling his cum oozing from her pussy and down each thigh. Then she heard him say ‘leave’.

“I need to leave?”

The man rolled his eyes, still holding the wire. “Yes, you said your office, the phone.”

Something registered in her empty little head. She looked up suddenly. “Oh, Calvin. Yes. He has my phone. I can’t use it anyway. Too many buttons and numbers.”

“Well, off you go.” The man said again. Karen, my associate should be back any minute now. I really need to try and clean up where we fucked.”

Summer stood, one tit still drooping out below her halter top. “Oh alright. Thanks for letting me use your cock.”

As she walked on unsteady feet to the door, the man just shook his head. When she was out of range, he plugged the cameras back in and waved to her.

“Thanks, please come again.”

Summer turned and winked at him. “When I do come again, I hope you’ll be ready to cum again and again. I love your cock!”

She turned and walked out into the world once more.

* * *

Summer eventually found her way back to the office and to her new owners Calvin, Steve, Ed, and Jim. She couldn’t figure out how her car worked or even find it, so she ended up offering a couple of guys in a truck fucks and blow jobs for a ride. They seemed to enjoy banging her from both ends completely in public. She wondered if she scared the other ladies off, because by the end, only a group of men were watching.

After filling her holes with more cum than she almost felt able to hold, Summer was dropped off in front of her building. The guys were really glad to see her and that night they all took turns fucking her with their great big cocks.

The best thing ever for her happened over the following weeks. She got to fuck on camera and got to be used by strangers for sex. It was so much fun and Calvin and the others seemed so happy all the time.

Perhaps what Summer enjoyed most was being on the screen, being the center of attention. After all not everyone was as fuckably hot as she was. The media made her a star and she had fans everywhere. She wasn’t quite sure how she’d become this way, but Calvin assured her all was perfectly fine. And as she sucked on his hard cock, she felt comfortable knowing he’d always be her favorite man in the bunch.

Sometimes letting the public shallowness get to you deep has a profound effect on who you are as a person. It all began that one winter day when a woman named Summer melted the frost off her life and became the type of girl she’d always despised.

The End