The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BRAIN FOOD

aka FORMULA 18

CHAPTER 2

On the way out the door, Megan was pulled aside by a petite, pony-tailed cheerleader that looked almost nothing like her mother.

“Here,” Marie said, pressing something small and hard in her daughter’s hand. “I don’t think I’ll be needing this tonight. Consider this your wedding night.”

It wasn’t until Megan was seating, legs crossed elegantly, in her family’s BMW that she dared to peek into her hand. It was her mother’s large and beautiful wedding ring combination. With a small smile, she quietly slipped it onto her fourth finger.

Among the many people dressed down for the midnight showing of The Thomas Crown Affair, the well-dressed couple stood out even more than usual. The tall man, dashing in his dark suit (complete with pocket handkerchef) had his arms wrapped securely around his lovely young bride. The woman, who nearly came to his shoulder in her heels, wore one of the sexiest, skimpiest little black dresses in captivity, one that was nearly too short for her long legs and inappropriate for such a chilly night. But nearly as striking in its own way was the huge diamond wedding band she sported.

In the car, Doug had noticed the ring for the first time.

“Wow. I don’t need to ask you where you got that,” he said.

“Mom told me to pretend we were on our honeymoon,” Megan said, stroking her father’s cheek.

“In that case,” Doug said, unzipping his fly. “I have a treat for you.”

Megan did not hesitate going down on her father’s cock, which was quite a bit bigger to him: in fact, Doug was in the process of learning one of the side effects of Tony’s gift. Megan was in the process of appreciating it. Doug shot a load that Megan swallowed deeply and totally as they were pulling into the parking garage. The old man at the booth winked at Doug as they entered.

But as they stood in line, Doug was again already fully erect—a fact he mostly concealed with his suit jacket. But with his arms wrapped around Megan’s waist, it was poking his daughter directly in the middle of her bare back. Far from bothered, she moved slowly from side to side so that his unencumbered member gently stroked her lower back through his dark slacks. But to his decidedly mixed emotions, his cock had grown even more and was now easily a foot long erect. Maybe some underwear would have been prudent he thought.

But something else suddenly struck Doug Albritton. No matter where he looked, he saw a woman who aroused him. Every single one. There was no doubt he was reacting to every woman he saw, so Doug closed his eyes for a moment and concentrated on the beautiful blonde in front of him. He discreetly reached down and squeezed her pantiless ass and she returned the favor with a reacharound squeeze of his cock. With his other hand, he tweaked her nipple through the form-fitting dress and drew a gasp from the girl. She turned her head and kissed her husband-for-a-night.

Megan almost complained when Doug ordered two adult tickets at the window and also showed her age when she insisted on Skittles at the concession stand. Doug ordered a large tub of popcorn, anyway, to provide his cock with a home during the movie. But at the moment, he used it as a shield so that he could observe Megan at a distance as she walked to the restroom.

“Gosh! It’s so much easier to pee when you’re wearing a dress and no panties,” she whispered upon her return.

Doug could only manage a nod and moan. He took his lovely child bride’s arm and strolled into the dark theater. They opted to sit well back and to the side of the not-crowded venue.

“It’s cold in here. Give me your jacket,” Megan said as they found the seats. She draped it over her shoulders as they sat down, but Doug had barely gotten comfortable in his seat when Megan pulled the black jacket over her head and leaned over to unzip Doug’s erection. He placed the tub of popcorn on her head as she sucked her prize dry.

For his part, Doug munched popcorn, drank his Diet Coke and tried like hell to watch the black screen. The preview had not yet started, but Megan had. His latest large load was duly swallowed so that their expensive clothes remained unspoiled. It fleetingly passed his notice that his daughter had taken his full, expanded length.

“Wow! Better than Skittles,” Megan said almost too loudly when she completed her task. “You taste good—Doug, honey.”

“I’m glad you think so,” he said in a whisper. “There’s more of it where that came from.” She replied by taking his fully length easily down her throat.

“I’ve got to attend more of your plays,” Doug gasped.

After eating a big handful of popcorn covered in Doug’s spunk, Megan’s next performance came after the movie ended. After watching much of the final 90 minutes like a normal couple, the newlyweds walked hand-in-hand to the parking garage—where Doug slammed Megan across the hood of a Porsche and fucked, pounded her really, until she came twice and he, once. She again showed she could deep throat his 13 inches when the Porsche owner arrived.

“Honeymooners,” Doug said.

“Honey, can he fuck me, too?” Megan asked.

“She looks awfully young,” the guy said, obviously interested.

“I know. That’s one of the reasons I married her,” Doug said. “Knock yourself out.”

Doug turned away so the guy could not see his massive, dangling member and slipped it down his pants leg. He put his coat on as Megan eagerly primed the car owner’s pump with an enthusiastic blowjob. For 20 energetic minutes, she worked the guy like a pro, taking his load into her awaiting vagina. If not for the surprising certainty in her own mind (why?) that she would not get pregnant, it would have been a sure thing.

“Man, you have married a wildcat,” the Porsche guy said as he pulled his clothes back on. “Many happy returns.”

“Thanks,” Megan said as she hugged her lover. Doug wrapped his arm around her and grasped a bigger, fully breast than any Albritton woman ever had.

“You’re growing up before my very eyes,” Doug told his daughter as they embraced in the darkened garage. “I’m so happy I’m your father— even more than being your pretend husband.”

“Why, Daddy?” she asked, looking up lovingly.

“Because that means you’re my flesh and blood,” he replied. “And fucking you is so goddam wrong.”

“Me, too.”

“I want to do it every day from now on.”

“I promise.”

“Ready to go home?”

“Nope. I’m ready to fuck in the best hotel room you can afford.”

With some difficulty, they made it home Saturday in time for lunch, their changes all too apparent. By then, Marie and Stephanie had a story of their own to tell.

* * *

“Oh my God, Mom! You look awesome,” Stephanie said, spreading her legs to frig her gushing pussy. She was dressed in her varsity cheerleader’s uniform, but her skintight panties were nowhere in evidence.

“It’s amazing what a little Oil of Olay can do,” laughed Marie and she turned and shook an indentical skirt at her daughter. In fact, she was wearing the middle school cheerleader’s uniform that Megan had worn the year before. But as a sister school, its colors were identical to those Stephanie was now sporting. “I’d never had the nerve to do this before.”

“I wish there were a game tonight. I’d take you down on the field and kiss you right in front of everyone,” the smitten Stephanie said. “You could be my sister.”

Indeed, the changes overtaking Maria were striking. Her faced was devoid of the few lines she had acquired at the age of 36. Gray no longer accented her hair and her skin glowed like a model’s.

“I’d rather be your sister than your mother right now,” she said, kneeling close to Stephanie and touching her pussy with her palm. Slowly stroking her daughter, she continued, “I’d even let Megan sleep with your daddy if it meant we could share a bedroom every night.”

“And a bed?” Stephanie asked, frigging harder.

“A very small bed,” Marie said, licking her fingers. “But come on, pull your panties on, girl. We’re going out.”

“Like this?” Stephanie shreaked as Marie pulled her up to her feet.

“Oh, yeah,” Marie said.

A half-hour later, the two cheerleaders were walking through a 24-hour mall in a community in the next valley. Considering the time and the distance, there was little chance that many (or any) of Stephanie’s classmates would stumble across them. They were giggling, arm-in-arm, hauling ridiculously oversized bags with them—just a couple of girls enjoying a night at the mall.

“I want to fist fuck you,” Marie whispered to her daughter.

“I want to taste your pee,” Stephanie whispered back to her mom.

“Why aren’t you wearing a bra, you slut?” Marie asked in a louder voice, meant to be overheard.

“Don’t have one that fits any more,” she replied truthfully. “barely got this sweater over them.”

“And I’m wearing one of yours.” Marie said, following it up with a very real teen scream as she spotted a familiar sign. She took Stephanie by the hand and they ran across the lobby to a VIctoria’s Secret store.

“See all that pretty underwear?” Marie said to her eagerly nodding daughter. “We’ll never wear it again! We’re going to be naked, naked, naked and we will have so much sex!”

“I love it when you talk dirty,” Stephanie said in a low, seductive voice. She followed it up with a surprise kiss of Marie directly on the lips. She pulled away after holding it just long enough to impress bystanders that it was for real. “I love you.”

“Then kiss me again,” Marie said, a tear welling up in one eye.

The two Albritton women then answered the fantasy of dozens of unsuspecting mallwalkers; Stephanie took her mother into her arms and swept the smaller woman almost off her feet with an embrace a passionate kiss. Marie returned the passion and the two women almost looked to be consuming one another as their lips, mouths and tongues reached for the other’s. Marie slid her hand up Stephanie’s leg and pushed her skirt aside as she grasped her firm, small ass. Stephanie reached under Marie’s sweater to discover that her mother had lied; she, too, was braless.

“You slut,” Stephanie said into Marie’s mouth.

“I know,” she gasped. “I’m bad. I need to be punished.”

Stephanie pulled away for a moment, eyes wide.

“Are you into that?” she asked her mother.

“Let me put it like this,” Marie said, sweeping her hair back into place and starting to walk away from the lingerie store. “How many times did I spank you when you were a little girl?”

“A bunch. I was a brat,” Stephanie admitted with a giggle. “What are you saying—that I owe you payback?”

“You might say that,” Marie said, smiling broadly. “Or you might say that you’re the head of this household now. I think you’re in charge and we will all do whatever you want to do. I would even be you sex slave, sweetheart.”

“Mom! Don’t say that!” Stephanie said in a far too loud a voice. Catching herself, she lowered her volume. “I love you and want you to be my mother and my lover. I don’t want to be your mistress or anything like that. I need you as you, not some obedient little ...”

“Pissant?” Marie finished the thought. “Thank you, my sweet Stephanie. You have empowered me. I needed you to say it so I could learn it. I can’t explain it, but my brain seems to be re-learning everything.”

“Then know this,” Stephanie said, stopping and looking at her mother with bright, wide eyes that were welling up with emotion. “These last few hours of loving you and dad and Megan have made this the best day of my life. I know Tony has done this, but I want us to still be a happy, loving, fucking family. This is America —we don’t have queens; it was bad enough that I’ve been a snotty little princess these last few years.”

Marie laughed loudly in a mature way that belied her new appearance.

“I am so glad you realize it,” she said. “Watching you, I had Megan swear she wouldn’t be like you were. You were a role model for all the wrong reasons, sweetheart. I’m sure that’s why Tony has done this to you.”

“That’s right, Marie,” came a voice from behind them. “In fact, I think Stephanie should take off her panties and spread her legs for me right now.”

“But we’re in the middle of a mall, Tony!” Marie said, immediately recognizing the voice. But Stephanie had already stepped out of her panties and was slipping into a service passage. “How did you find us, anyway?”

“I’ve been sitting outside your house all day, wanting to see what happened,” he replied and he pulled his cock out of his jeans. “I thought her changes might cause you guys to react, but nothing like this.” As he finished his sentence, he turned to follow Marie, but took hold of Stephanie by her skirt hem and pulled her back into the quiet passage. Expertly, Marie draped her leg over Tony’s hip, engulfing his waiting cock. He began pumping away as he continued.

“It seems this stuff affects the body chemistry of blood relatives, right, Marie?” he said as Stephanie watched the public display with growing arousal. “Well, I guess that means you’re all ready to take me on.” He began pumping Stephanie’s mother harder and harder and the woman/girl began crying out in arousal. A few more thrusts and Tony held her close while he unloaded into her. “So, would you like to lick me clean—mom?”

Marie smiled and slowly undraped herself.

“Tony, you’ve created me today. I am not the woman I was, and that means one thing,” she said seductively. But just as quickly, she grabbed his ball sack. “If you hurt my daughter, I am not afraid of killing you—or crushing your precious package.”

Turning blue and unable to speak, Tony only managed to squeak and nod.

“But that said,” Marie continued, releasing the boy. “I understand that Stephanie treated you, her oldest friend, like shit. She was quite the diva in the last few years as her body changed. But you’ve altered her brain, her very personality, for the better. You’ve gotten your wish; she’s yours. Don’t abuse her. If you want to abuse someone, abuse me.”

“Mom!” Stephanie protested even as she vigorously frigged herself. “But ... I am Tony’s.”

“Only if you want me to,” he finally said to his enslaved friend.

“That’s right—only if she wants you to,” Marie nodded, stepping away.

“Hot Cunt Stephanie,” he commanded. “You will happily share all of our sexual experiences with your family. I am to be shared, without jealousy.”

“Sure, Tony,” she replied.

“Impressive,” Marie said. “You’ve given her a code word. And now I know it, too.”

“You’d use it against her?” Tony said, surprised.

“I don’t have to—yet,” she answered. “But one day I know it will come in handy.”

“But...” he stammered.

“I’m her mother,” Marie said. “I may be the only person on Earth who loves her more than you do.”

“If that’s true, then I have a suggestion,” Tony said.

“Three-way?” Marie and Stephanie said together.

“Is there a better way?” he replied. The three happy teenagers (as far as anyone watching could tell) walked out of the malll arm-in-arm.

Tony and the Albritton women returned to the family’s empty house and Tony was provided with a strong drink and a seat on the couch that was only used by company. Tony started to remove the clear plastic cover that fit it snugly, but Marie hinted that it might be needed later.

In Stephanie’s bedroom, the two cheerleaders quickly went through a routine that would please Tony.

Fully into the fantasy, Tony sat on the couch with a cheap pom-pom and the two Albritton women ran out shaking theirs. Had he not so focused on Stephanie’s beauty, he might have thought at a glance that the two cheerleaders were twins—albeit one some six inches taller than the other. After a couple of Central’s routine cheers—complete with Tony’s applause—the girls pulled identical splits that evolved into a move that had to be seen to be believed. From one knee, each girl lifted her other leg over the opposite’s shoulder, revealing their matching dark blue panties. From that position, each girl reached over and rubbed the other girl’s pussy through the fabric.

Each then stood up and pulled down her own panties without bending her knees. They then lay on the floor and began grinding their pussies against one another while doing “Two bits.” Tony showed his pleasure by pulling out his cock and vigorously massaging it.

“Marie—suck my cock. Show your daughter how it’s done,” Tony told the smaller cheerleader. Marie scrambled to her feet and virtually inhaled his shaft with one motion. While she sucked on it like a peppermint lollypop, Stephanie buried her face in her mother’s ass crack. Marie’s gasp told Tony that Stephanie’s tongue found its target. After a torrid five minutes, Tony shot his load into Marie’s waiting mouth, but mother turned and offered the mouthful of cum to her daughter through a messy, passionate kiss. When they separated, white cream was smeared over both of their faces.

Stephanie was the first to strip out of her sweater, newly filled-out boobs drawing admiring sounds from both Tony and Marie. But when Marie took her sweater off, the obviously swelling of her once-smallish boobs was very apparent.

“Mom! You look like you’re 16!” Stephanie exclaimed.

“No. I look exactly like I looked at 16,” Marie said, pivoting slowly around. “Tony, that stuff has been the fountain of youth for me. Thank you!”

Marie kissed Tony on the mouth before he could recoil from the taste of his own cum.

“Thank God I haven’t taken any of that stuff yet,” he said under his breath. But the smell of his own discharge put a damper on the night for him, and he soon excused himself for the night. That left the two nude women on the couch, caressing each other.

“Let’s call your sister,” Marie finally said.

“I don’t think Megan took her cell phone, and I know Dad didn’t,” Stephanie said.

“Not Megan—Shannon,” Marie said.

“Find out when she’s coming home!” Stephanie said, nodding enthusiastically. “Better than that—get her to come home!”

“Way ahead of you,” Marie said, hitting the speed dial on her deluxe cell phone. It rang once, twice. “Shannon! Sweetheart, it’s your mom! No, really!”

She listened for a long moment.

“I swear it’s me! What do you mean I don’t sound like myself,” she asked, looking puzzled at Stephanie.

“Lower your voice. You sound like a young girl,” Stephanie said. Marie nodded.

“Sorry. Is this better?” Marie said.

“Mom! It is you!” Shannon said from her college dorm room. She lay bottomless in her bed, vibrator sitting nearby.

“Honey. Sorry to call so late, but it’s kind of an emergency,” Marie said. “Can you come home tomorrow?”

“It’s almost 500 miles,” Shannon said, sitting up. “Can it wait?”

“I honestly don’t think so,” Marie said. “It’s a little bit of a family emergency. I don’t want you to get overly concerned, but things would be better if you were here.”

“I can come,” the college junior said. “I’ll leave first thing in the morning.”

“Then I won’t keep you up,” Marie said. “I look forward to having you—back home.”

“What’s the emergency?” Stephanie asked, stroking her mother’s shaved pussy.

“Can’t you tell?” Marie said. “I’m getting younger.”

“It’s great! So what?” Stephanie asked.

“So when will I stop? How young am I going to get?” Marie added.

“Oh, God. I didn’t think,” Stephanie gasped. “We need to get Tony back here.”

“What can he do?” Marie said, standing up and showing off her lean teen body. “He doesn’t even know what he did with his magic potion. Whatever happens, it’s been worth it.”