The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Trust : Reality is Overrated

Chapter 2 — In Which Kylie becomes a slut

“Goddamit, what am I paying you fucks for? Stop that cunt!”

“Don’t move, Sir, we’ve got this.”

The commander is more than a tad irked that the fatass heir to the oil empire would antagonize his security detail during an assassination attempt. But he wasn’t the first asshole that needed his protection. He was just the first to piss off one of the most dangerous syndicates in the world.

Some weeks prior, said fatass heir, Ussay Al-Adir, was in Monaco, making it rain at a private vIP party. It was all fun, games and hookers. The girls had the most desirable traits a female could have—sexy and greedy. Ussay had only to wave cash at one, and he could cop as many feels as he wanted. Nothing sinister, really, just standard rich guy perversion. Unfortunately, one of the women wasn’t here to provide entertainment at all. It was Kylie McAllister, in Monaco to coerce a few officials to join her infamous husband’s vast network of organized crime.

In Ussay’s defense, she did look like a hooker, as her body was to die for and she seemed in the age bracket. Yet, appearing from behind and sliding a bill between her tits before fondling her wasn’t the subtlest approach. The reaction could be construed as a bit drastic, though.

“Listen, you fat brown cunt.” Said Kylie when she turned around. “I have a job right now, but if I’m still pissed at you when I’m done, you’re in for a world of shit.”

He hadn’t really believed her at the time, but was intimitated enough by her hateful glare to leave her alone. Well, she was now making good on her promise. And the commander wasn’t big on the idea of dying just because a bloody psychopath had been the recipient of an unfortunate fondle. And he wasn’t going to take a bitch’s overreaction smear his growing renown...

“Team bravo, any sign of the invader?”

“Negative sir, but I think she’s making her way to the basement.”

“Any casualties?”

“We’ve got delta out cold.”

“Are you implying she’s going against us with her fists?”

“Affirmative, Sir.”

“Well, if we ain’t got ourselves a Batman wannabe. Regroup to my loc...”

Suddenly, the whole mansion went dark.

“Shit! Did the light switch off on your side too?”

“Affirmative, commander!”

“She flipped the goddamn fuse box! Switch to night vision!”

“Affirmative, Si...”

“Bravo...? Bravo! Shit...”

He had heard the distinctive sound of a physical struggle before his men went cold. Was that a joke? The commander quickly equipped his night vision goggles.

“Not a sound, mister Al-Adir.”

The fatass didn’t need to be persuaded why this was the right thing to do. The commander could hear footsteps. Rapid, assured footsteps. The cunt had night vision gear too. He quickly ordered to his remaining men to go after the sound. Quickly and quietly, both of them complied. But as they walked in the dark corridors, the commander noticed that their footsteps were the only ones he could hear anymore. The bitch took cover. Well, his men were trained to always treat a corner like a potential threat, and she wasn’t even armed, so she was in for a...

He never heard her coming.

She had stealthily come in from the second door leading to the master’s office. In an instant, she had wrapped her arms around his mouth, leaving him all but unable to call his men. A sharp pinch in his neck later, his whole body went limp, unable to respond to his panicked mind. She silently laid him on the floor, his head facing in the direction of the corridor he had sent his men in. He saw the target silently walk toward them, just as they were getting ready to cover both sides of the parallel corridor where they thought she was. The commander wanted to warn them, but his lips wouldn’t move. He couldn’t even muster a moan. When he saw her taking down both of them with powerful punches to the neck within a split second, it was like part of his soul died.

“How do you like that, motherfuckers!”

In the green-colored display of his night vision goggles, he could see her as she sauntered back to the master’s office, her hands in her short pants’ pockets. A hundred fires burned within him, wishing this cunt to die of a sudden heart attack...But his anger turned into confusion, tinted with a dose of unholy fear, when he realized...

She wasn’t even wearing night vision goggles.

“No use hiding under the desk, little piggie,” she chuckled. “I can see in the dark.”

As his client whimpered in fear, scurrying away from his hiding place, he could feel the bitch’s hand reaching for the combat knife strapped to his boot.

“You...you killed them! All of them! You’re the devil!”

“Ha ha ha, no...far worse...I let them live. If you think it’s mercy, think again. Well, I don’t really know how much shit an arab mercenary is going to take from being defeated by an unarmed woman and let his client be flayed alive, to be honest...I only know your culture from Homeland. But I hope it’s a whole lot of shit.”

“F...F...Flayed alive? Mother of God, please, it was an accident!”

She laughed.

“I don’t care~” She replied nonchalantly. “All you did was giving me an excuse. I. Am. A. Monster!”

When he heard the knife plunging into warm flesh, followed by both a intense scream and a hauntingly crazed laughter, the commander knew he had crossed the path of a demon.

* * *

Kylie woke up unable to move or see anything. The Cocoon? No, she could tell all her limbs were spread out, and didn’t feel any fluid. Cold air was caressing her naked flesh. She figured she was simply blindfolded. She wasn’t gagged, however.

“Hey! Can someone hear me?”

“Ah, you are awake.”

A female voice. Somehow, it felt powerful, authoritative, worthy of respect. Why?

“Who are you? Are you with BrainTrust?”

“Yes. I am your nurse, Amy. I was just finishing the preparations.”

“Preparations for what, ma’am?”

It hit Kylie. She knew why. Blurry memories of hours spent in the Cocoon came back. She had been Dollified. Turned back into a Pretty. Forced to see humans as superior to her. She swore, lost in the unfamiliar feeling of defeat, and nearly ignored the nurse’s answer.

“I am going to increase your sexual sensitivity. The Foundation had some pretty amazing technology...A shame they limited themselves to selling it to you dolls. Luckily, BrainTrust doesn’t have such qualms...And doesn’t care if the mutagen is expensive as hell.”

“That’s right...it was the most expensive thing in the PWF’s catalogue...More importantly, is there any way I can convince you to not do this to me?” She asked, already knowing the answer.

“Nope! As I’m sure you are aware, now that you’re a Pretty again, there is nothing you can do to me...And I’ve read about you, you goddamn monster. I don’t have a single qualm about turning you into a slut.”

That’s right, Kylie thought. Emily...or whatever she is now...told her that BrainTrust wanted her to become a horny masochistic slut.

“I didn’t think that the company with such bombastic communication could be that base”, she taunted.

“Oh, that’s because it’s not your assignment as a test subject. The company simply doesn’t believe in tolerating mass murderers, so we’re going to fix your attitude before we move on to the real thing.”

“Yeah, way to take the moral high ground, asshats.”

“Can’t say this is false. Still, you must have some measure of comeuppance...But anyway. On to the ominous description of the procedure you’ll undergo! God I love that part.”

Amy fondled Kylie’s big, naked breasts. The mercenary was briefly surprised at her complete absence of reaction, then remembered that as a Pretty, she didn’t have any sense of privacy anymore.

“I’ve already hooked you to an IV drip when you were asleep, can you feel it? A mutagen will be injected in your bloodstream, and a generous application of fucking and fondling will stimulate erogenous nerve growth. Your pussy will become twice and sensitive and your breasts even more. Even fondling will be as good as a nice fuck, and I’m not even talking about a real nice fuck...”

“You bunch of fuckheads! I swear I’m gonna kill you for this!

The nurse whistled dismissively, and opened the IV drip’s valve. The drug began to flow. Kylie shuddered. This was it. For all the bravado she could muster, karma had finally caught up with her. She was in the clutches of mind controllers who couldn’t give two shits about her well-being, and without any means of escape besides hoping that Nicholas would blow up these assholes before they ruined her forever. She grunted as Amy shoved two vibrators up her orifices, suction cups on her breasts, and some kind of pacifier in her mouth. Now silenced, Kylie could only wriggle gently as her rape began. Well, no. A Pretty couldn’t get raped. A Pretty welcomed any sex. She felt a wave of relaxation wash over her, and the stimulation quickly grew rather lovely. Her mind still screamed, but her body was enjoying itself. Then, males voices started to emanate from whatever was covering her head.

“Look at her, already moaning...What a slut.”

“I bet doesn’t wear panties even in public.”

“With tits like that, it’s obvious she has sex on the mind.”

“You’re a huge whore, Kylie. Admit it.”

“You’re clearly happy to be a Pretty again.”

“You can’t wait to suck a real cock, can you?”

All the places where she was getting sexed started to tingle pleasantly, and she whimpered at the idea that in a few days, those asshole voices would probably be right.

* * *

“Morning, sleepyhead!”

Kylie woke up. She was in a bed, covered in a comfy blanket. She looked around, and saw her sisters watching over her, Emily standing in front of the group.

“Your operation was a success! You’re one of us again, and you’ve got improved erogenous zones as well! Isn’t it great?”

The mercenary only gave back a poisonous stare, which seemed to amuse the new Emily more than anything else. Behind her, she saw comforting faces of concern, and smiled when her eyes met Alyssa’s. She barely even noticed when Emily pulled out a hand mirror, though she did when the vanity item was put right in front of her face. Upon seeing her reflection, Kylie gasped.

She had forgotten how it felt. A Pretty’s adoration for her own beauty. Intoxicating. All-consuming. Her focus narrowed on marveling at her features, everything else becoming a blur.

“So...So pretty...”

“Yes, it feels better now, doesn’t it Kylie-chan? You understand now, you should never have left us.”

“Yes...” She sighed absent-mindedly.

“We’re going to leave you alone, let you get dressed. Pick something sexy, you’re going to be trained today, and Mommy wants you to look your best for the nice people who’ll fuck your brains out.”

“Yes, Mommy...”

“Good girl.”

In her beauty-induced trance, there was no denying the powerful influence Emily’s jacked-up pheromones had on her, and took the order to heart, unable to even think about resisting. Plus, she wanted to become sexier anyway. When everyone had left the room, she got out of bed and, as if she had never quit being a Pretty, she observed the sacred beauty time. She took a long shower, making herself sparkly clean. She took the longest time picking her clothes, a tube top, a jacket and a pair of skintights short. Once done, she admired herself in the full-length mirror, posing like a model, her heart in paradise.

Why did she choose to become human again? This felt so right...

It took her nearly an hour to snap out of her euphoria, and even then she still felt lighthearted. Still, she couldn’t remain in this room forever. She went back into the corridor.

There, sitting on a chair, Alyssa was waiting for her. Without a word, they threw themselves into each other’s arms. They both knew that for all their recent misfortune, they had grown closer together. Once again, they were both Pretties.

But suddenly, Kylie’s eyes shot open, and she quickly backed off, letting out a surprised yelp.

“Wh..What’s wrong, Ky?” Exclaimed Alyssa, concerned.

“F...Fuck...Our breasts brushed against each other, and...”

Alyssa gasped. Her beloved was blushing red, and her nipples were pointing through the fabric, absolutely rock hard. She knew she had been modified, but to this extent?

“What in the name of sanctified assfuck is this? It’s...like you...touched my clit...”

“K...Kylie, are you alright, sweetie?”

“I...I’m fine, I just need to...”

She took a breath, and began to walk.

“Walk...it...”

Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

“...OoOOOoff?”

She staggered and swayed to the side, leaning against the wall, struggling to keep her balance.

“Sweetie!” Cried Alyssa. “What’s happening?”

“It...It feels so...good...”

“Hm, let me answer that,” chimed the crystalline but mocking voice of the corrupted Emily, who had been watching them from a nearby room. “She made the mistake of choosing to wear something skintight. Her new hyper-sensitive pussy can’t handle that...”

Kylie was fish-eyed, panting heavily, conjuring all her strength to stop her hands from burying themselves in her yearning snatch.

“What the fuck did you do to me, you bitches, I’ll kill you...” She grunted, unfocused.

“If I were you, Alyssa-chan, I’d help her change into a skirt. And no panties...Oh, and try not to touch her too much.”

Alyssa trembled. She was furious. They had done something terrible to her beloved. Still, Emily’s order, as infuriating as her voice it was issued with had become, made sense. She gently helped Kylie go back to her room, and carefully changed her into a skirt.

“My God, you’re soaking wet...”

“It’s...It’s...aaAAahh...” Cried out Kylie in a trembling voice.

“Shh, don’t talk. Relax, try to calm down...You can’t let them beat you...”

“Hnngh...Easy ‘r you t’say...”

Kylie tried to breathe in and out, and focus on something thoroughly unsexy, like math, or the spastic asshole’s voice. But as she felt the fire in her pussy calming down, Emily entered. That bitch. She wanted to kill her, and yet immediately felt a twinge of regret about having even thought that. Fucking pheromones.

“Is it done, Alyssa? Yes? Good girl...Anyway, Kylie has to go to her training now.”

“What are you going to do to her?!” she spouted angrily.

“Simple...” Smiled their former Sister. “Nice collaborators will introduce her to her new body. After she’s orgasmed a few dozen times, they’ll fuck her some more. Until she becomes a total nympho. She’ll become such a lover...Just like you always wanted, Alyssa-chan! But you’ll see for yourself! You are all invited to assist to Kylie’s conversion.”

“I hate you...I hate you! Bring the real Emily back!”

“I told you, by order of BrainTrust I am the true Emily.” Replied the manager in Emily’s body, chuckling. “But enough banter. Doll Kylie, get up and follow me!”

Kylie was reluctant to obey, but the Pretty conditioning didn’t leave her the luxury of the choice. She got up and tried to reduce the amount of friction on her pussy and nipples as best as she could. Sadly, it wasn’t enough, and as she walked, her luscious tits swaying around, she still sported rock-hard nipples and rosy cheeks. Anyone could tell she was all hot and bothered. This was humiliating, and Kylie hated that feeling more than anything else in the world. She was a predator, dammit, she was meant to be on top of the broken body of anyone who dared look at her funny, not trapped inside a slutty body, commanded by an innocent-looking sweetheart.

“Girls!” Joyfully exclaimed Emily. “Come with us, Kylie’s going to be trained as a wanton slut under your very eyes!”

All the Pretties shared a look of consternation in their eyes. To think they had pledged allegiance to people who would do such a thing to their sister! But still, they obeyed, unwilling to let Kylie face her fate alone.

“And no complaining!” Added the former sweetheart.

In lieu of the room where Alyssa made love to the masked man several days before, the door at the end of the corridor opened, this time, on an auditorium of sorts. There was a stage facing five rows of seats. The first row was free, and Emily ordered the Pretties to sit there. The other were rather well filled with people wearing venitian masks. It was becoming apparent that BrainTrust didn’t want their captives to see the employees’ faces. Kylie was, predictably enough, led onto the stage, whereupon she was ordered to remain still, and was joined by three muscular, similarly masked men shortly after.

Now in a serious predicament, Kylie realized she had to struggle against the feeling of obedience toward Emily. Having been turned back into a Pretty had softened her enough so that resistance was no longer an obvious solution. Still, she could muster it with enough focus. And indeed, after gritting her teeth, she managed to break free and start walking off the stage. Sadly, pride and hope barely had the time to shine through the darkness ahead before a pair of strong arms seized her from behind, wrapping themselves around her abdomen.

“Ugh! Let me...go!” She snarled, struggling in vain.

“Quit pretending you don’t want our cocks inside you...” Said one of the men, standing in front of her as she was restrained.

“With your little chicken body? I have standards, maggot.”

“That so? Well, not for long, Doll Kylie...”

The tomboyish mercenary was ready to shower him with some more insults when he reached for one of her nipples and began to squeeze.

“Nnnghaaaaah!”

Nothing could have prepared her for this. The cry of surprise and pleasure came well before she had even consciously registered the sensation. It was pure burning extasy.

“Nice, isn’t it? Your nipples are as sensitive as your clitoris now. Only much bigger and accessible...”

He pinched her other nipple. Kylie screamed, completely overwhelmed by the unnatural pleasure.

“Look at that, with such a slutty body, you can’t be anything but a horny fucktoy...”

“F...Fuck you! You can make me cum but...that doesn’t mean I’m...going...to...aaaAAAAaaHH!”

“Become a slut? Oh, I wouldn’t worry. You resist for now, but with that much pleasure, you’ll become a cock-crazed bitch in no time. Do you really think you’re anything special? Any female drowned in so much pleasure ends up as a sex addict.”

“No...I won’t! You...nyaaah...Hear me?”

“Don’t bother. Soon, you’ll realize that you’re lying. That the true you is a lewd woman who likes it when she’s taken by a strong man and helplessly fucked.”

“Go...to...Hell...GAAAAH!”

Another hand, this one invading her holiest of holies, made her lose all the focus she had left. She went limp, quivering, moaning. The three men removed her clothes without any resistance.

* * *

A memory.

“I’m in the black, again, I’m in the black, again, I’m in the black again...”

Alyssa was lying in bed. It was a Tuesday, late in the afternoon. She could hear her beloved Kylie singing absent-mindedly in the bathroom.

“Can’t go back, can’t go, can’t go back, can’t go, can’t be who I was back then...”

The blonde cutie was just lazing around, snuggling against the pillows, when Kylie got out of the bathroom, clean as a whistle, but looking strangely despondent.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhnnn...”

“Wow, that was a long sigh, love.” Observed Alyssa, giggling a bit.

“Yeah, I guess...”

“What’s wrong?”

Kylie lowered herself on the bed at Alyssa’s side, carressing her perfect Pretty skin.

“I don’t know...I guess I have a case of the Mondays. Or Wednesdays, in our case.”

“Why?” Laughs Alyssa. “You can go everywhere in the world, meet interesting people, and kill them! Isn’t that your dream life?”

“You’re so carefree about it...” Says Kylie, sitting up. “Yes, I love committing murder, but even I have my doubts sometimes. It’s not like I think I’m right, you know? It’s just...It’s me claiming this world for myself. Proving my power. Standing above everybody else. But is it my dream life? I don’t know...”

Alyssa smiles and puts her chin on Kylie’s right shoulder.

“You ever regret choosing freedom?”

“Not really, either. I mean, I know I would be happy as a Pretty. But that wouldn’t give me the answer.”

“The answer to?”

Another heavy sigh came from the mercenary’s mouth.

“...Why do I hate the idea of being feminine so much?”

* * *

“Aaangh...Don’t...don’t look at meeeeEEEee!”

Kylie was crying, unable to remain composed under the relentless assault. She only had her nipple and clitoris teased, yet she was trembling on the brink of an incredible orgasm. She couldn’t stand being looked at in such a vulnerable position by so much people, yet this did nothing to hold back her cries of ecstasy. She was reduced to an object of desire, yet she felt so good...

In the audience, Alyssa experienced a feeling she hadn’t known in a long time. Anger.

“Stop that...You can’t do this to her...”

Emily, sitting behind her, got off her seat and began to whisper in her ear.

“Oh, you want to rescue her? Make a stand for your girlfriend? Then why don’t you go on the stage and punch those men?”

“I...I...”

“That’s right, Alyssa-chan, you can’t. BrainTrust has assigned to Kylie the body and the personality of a slut. And that’s what she’s going to become. You can’t do anything about that. Look...Her thoughts are getting fuzzy. Pleasure is taming her.”

On the stage, Kylie’s expression was indeed growing meeker. She was only letting out cute moans now.

“Soon, her values will begin to change, rearranging themselves to make her softer and more receptive...”

There was a flash. As if camera had taken a picture right in front of Alyssa’s face. Suddenly, she was the only one in the audience. Her sisters had disappeared. What was going on?

“We are now one day later. Kylie’s been teased relentlessly for a long time now. She even orgasmed. But, oh, look! Does she have fighting in mind now? No...”

The stage hadn’t changed much, at least. Kylie was still their, naked, defenseless against three masked men. But there was a change. Kylie’s expression.

“...She’s almost there...The truth about her lascivious nature is on the brink of getting out...”

“Stop this! You’re horrible!”

“Not at all...Didn’t you want her to become a lover?”

“That’s not what you’re doing to her! You...you’re degrading her!”

Her usual cold, hard look was gone. She was blushing crimson red, vacant eyes fixated on her violator’s dicks.

“You’ve had enough of petting, don’t you, little doll?”

“Mmmnh...Mhnnngh...Stop...teasing...”

“Then be a good girl and ask for it.”

“Noo!” Cried out Alyssa. “Keep fighting, Ky!”

“This is the future,” came Emily’s observation when Kylie failed to react. “She can’t hear you.”

The mercenary’s tongue was hanging out. She whimpered, closed her eyes in shame, then moaned an answer between yelps of ecstasy.

“P...Annh...Please...I can’t stand it...I want cock...Please. Aaanh...Fuck me...Nick...”

“But, Doll Kylie...” Said one of the men, as he was getting his glorious shaft tantalizingly close to her pussy, “With the slutty body you have, as soon as you get to know the true joy of being a woman, you’ll be addicted for sure...”

That argument seemed to give Kylie some welcome pause. She realized he was right. She could taste it. The powerful cock sliding in her wanton flesh, engulfing her in a pleasure she could barely fathom. It would be exposing herself to the sun. To the majesty of an ecstasy powerful enough, and in fact designed to, turn a woman into a complete slut. It was a trap...Obviously so. Yet...

“I...Don’t...Care. Fuck me. I want to feel it. Please...Please.”

“Even though you’ll go crazy?”

“Yes...Mmmh...I can go crazy. Don’t care...Aaah...As long as it feels good...”

“You’ll be reshaped and made submissive. You’ll do anything for cock. You’ll be a woman who lives for sex.”

“Fuck me...I don’t care! I want to feel it! The true pleasure this body can give me!”

“You really do want it, don’t you.”

“Yes...YES! FUCK ME, DAMMIIIIIT!”

Horrified, Alyssa watched Kylie as she was penetrated in this new ungodly sensitive form. Her expression went from shame to complete disbelief as she was invaded. In this fleeting moment, she realized she was completely fucked. She had called madness upon herself.

And madness is what invaded her an instant later.

“Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!”

Alyssa closed her eyes and buried her fingers inside her ears. Instinctively, she knew no woman could experience a pleasure so great she couldn’t help but yell at the top of her lungs and expect to remain sane. The raw lust in Kylie’s screams was enough to make her own pussy twitch.

“It’s done.” Commented Emily. “Look at her. She won’t be able to live without cock now...”

Her lover, her strong, undefeatable warrior, had her eyes closed to focus on the pleasure, and her mouth twisted in an ecstatic smile to let the world know how good it was.

She was broken.

“Yeeess! YEEEEESSSS!”

“Do you want more, Kylie?”

“Yeess! More! Harder! Aaaaoh fuck, feelsh sho goooOoood...”

“Then we’ll truly turn you into a slut.”

“Soun...aaah...greatsss...”

Another camera flash. Click. Alyssa looks around. Her sisters are back in the front row. As for Kylie...

“Ah, you’re here...”

She makes a dumb, vapid smile. She is naked, save for her choker and pantyhose with a floral pattern. She lies on her back, a masked man under her.

“K...K...Kylie?” Stammers Alyssa. “What are you doing?”

“Can’t you see, sweetie? I’m...hmmmmm...getting fucked...”

Indeed she was...The man’s huge cock was filling her open pussy.

“Get off him!” Screamed the blonde. “He’s destroying you!”

“Yes he is...But look at me, my nipples are so hard...I’m the kind of cumrag who can get excited from being fucked in front of people...Aaah...I’m so dirty...”

“Look at her, you whore.” Scolded the man fucking her. “She’s your true love, and she tells you to stop.”

Kylie blushed, but looking in Alyssa’s judging eyes seemed to do nothing to stop her...on the contrary, the sex-crazed tone in her voice only seemed to worsen.

“Aaah...But I can’t...I need you to slam my lewd pussy, Master! Even if Lyssa tells me...I can’t stop! I need it so muuuUUuch!”

“What a fucking whore you are...Here, take it!!”

“AAAAaaaAAhn! Yeeesss! I’m so happy!”

Alyssa couldn’t bring herself to watch it anymore, and covered her eyes and ears.

“I’m sorry, Lyssa, but I really live for cock now! So please watch me cum!”

The man’s hips increased their assault, making her scream even louder and lewder. It didn’t take long before he blew his load inside her, at which point he tossed her on the side, leaving her twitching on the stage. Alyssa was shock, and she didn’t even need to look that the other Pretties were too. This horrible sight...There was no way any of the Coppelia sisters would be able to take it. They loved Kylie. Admired her strength...And she’d been treated like a three dollar hooker. At that point, the audience began to shout.

“Take that, you dirty slut!”

“Murderer! You should be grateful to get cock!”

“That’s it, know your place, you monster!”

Alyssa tried to gather her resolve and try to go on stage rescue her, but...She saw Kylie sitting up, spreading her pussy to the whole audience.

“I know I don’t deserve such wonderful cocks...I’m sorry! But I’m a good girl now...I’ll do anything to get fucked, so...please...come fuck me...I’m so sorry...But I can’t stand this void in my pussy...please! I’m Kylie, BrainTrust’s obedient slut! I beg you, make me atone with your cock!”

The blonde knew her beloved was gone.

* * *

Another camera flash.

They’re no longer in the auditorium. Instead, they’re back in the hotel-like corridor, all standing in a row. They’re immobile, tense, looking straight ahead with glazed-over eyes.

“REALITYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIFT!”

The overenthusiastic bellow coming from the loudspeakers shakes the Pretties, and life gets back into their eyes.

What.

Had.

Just.

Happened?

“Sooo, Kylie, sorry for the puniiiiiishement, but let’s not jest, you got it cooooming.”

“You’re right, Ricky, my Warlock of rock.” Commented Shawn. “See, dolls, you probably wonder what just happened. Like your nice manager Emily told you, you will be made to accept anything we say as truth. Eventually you’ll make the shift yourself, but we just demonstrated to you what it’s like.”

“So there you haaaaaave it. Kylie’s sluttification was just a demo. She’s back to normal now. No hard feelings!”

Alyssa curled up her fists, her teeth grinding in rage.

“No hard feelings?”

“Alyssa’s right,” began Christina, “If you think you can deserve even an ounce of trust from us ever ag...”

“NO HARD FUCKING FEELINGS?!”

Christina, along with the others, turned their heads to the blonde, incredulous.

Alyssa, screaming and swearing?

“FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE, ASSHOLE!” Continued the normally so sweet Pretty. “LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!”

As focused as they were on Alyssa and the announcers, the other Pretties didn’t realize Kylie was sitting against the wall, her head buried in her knees.

Silent.

“Oh, that? Quit whiiiining, Doll Allyssa! She’s back to normal sensitivity levels. Plus, she’s strong! She’ll deeaaal with it!”

“You...I swear I...”

“Lyssa.”

Kylie’s voice.

“Don’t worry. I’m me. I’m not going to be broken by some shitty illusion.”

Alyssa dropped on her knees to caress her hair. Her voice sounded confident, but her head was still hidden.

“Just...He’s right, you know. I can at least admit I’m the only one here who deserves to be brought down like that...Even if it’s a dream. So...please...Don’t yell.”

“I...I’m sorry if I freaked you out, love, it’s just...It was so...”

“I know. But I’m back to normal. Let’s just forget it.”

She was right...The Pretties knew it. BrainTrust was just showing off. At the drop of a hat, they could show them something unreal. Something horrible...and make as though it never happened. All they could do...was take it, and soldier on.

Kylie rose her head back up. Tears could be seen on her cheek, but her eyes...Her eyes weren’t crying anymore. She got up, and looked at the loudspeaker.

“Those of you who wanted to see me beg like a bitch in heat got their fun. Now, I think we both know you have a job to do.”

“Rrrrriiight! The experiments. You’re so motivated, Doll Kylie! Warms the heart riiiiight up.”

Kylie burst into laughter.

“Whaaaaat is it?”

“The experiments? Tss tss tss...No, you have one and only job here, “BrainTrust.” You thought my sins could be paid back with me becoming a slut in an illusion? Now that’s being a bunch of world-class pussies.”

The mercenary’s voice got graver, darker by the second.

“I am not a criminal. I am not a serial killer. I’m not anything a human could muster to be. I’m a monster. I’m the chills in your spine at night. Want to fuck with my head? Go ahead...You’re only going to get burned.”

In the corridor, there was only silence. Kylie chuckled, then walked to the nearest door.

“Don’t bother telling me about the experiments. I know they won’t work. I’ll be in my room.”

For the longest time, nobody thought of anything to say. So they didn’t say anything, until they saw Emily coming out of the locked door.

“Oooh, really scary, ne? But we can’t let ourselves be distracted, Ricky-kun, Shawn-kun.”

“You’re right, Manager Emily!” Said Shawn, in a half-assured voice. “BrainTrust experiments begin...now!”

Click.

All the Pretties freeze up. Some masked men follow Emily into the corridor.

“You have your orders!” Joyfully said the former Pretty. “Lead them all to their designated conversion rooms. Except Terri. We’ve just received an superceding order.”

“Is that so, Manager Emily?”

“Yep! Bring her to the owner’s office. Apparently...he wants to talk to her himself.”

* * *