The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kylie’s Reeducation

The Sweet Milky You

Part One

Right after Ricky announced the beginning of the experiments, Kylie blacked out. When she came to, she instinctively knew she had lost a few hours. But when her mind set itself on analyzing her whereabouts, it was in for a surprise. Her eyes, though open, couldn’t see a thing. From the neck down, her skin could feel a warm liquid. Was she in the Cocoon? No, she was in the fetal position, something the PWF’s Cocoon wouldn’t allow. It was something similar, though. She tried to move, but found out she didn’t have much control over her body. She could twitch her arms and legs around, but couldn’t break from the fetal position.

Suddenly, she heard a voice. A woman’s voice.

“Hello, Kylie. I’m Grace, and I’m going to be your doctor. I’ve been hired to cure you from your...what do you call it? Beast. Yes...”

Kylie tried to reply, and tell her to fuck off. Her Beast was her curse, but it was made her who she was. But as much as she wanted to speak, it was as if her mouth was too heavy to move.

“You’re a really bad person, Kylie, and we have to change you deeply. Soon, you will experience the memories of your teenage years...But we are going to make one change. You’re going to become a very special girl, Kylie...and from that particularity, everything you are will change. No more violence...no more being a tomboy. You will grow into a so delicate and loving girl...And everyone will be better off. Including you. No...especially you.”

A sense of dread engulfed her. Well, that didn’t sound ominous at all...What change were they talking about? But she didn’t have much time to think about it. There was a camera flash...

And I am back home. Not in the PWF. Not in Nick’s mansion. Not in my downtown apartment...

This is my parent’s place. My old home...Shit, that’s a hot load of nostalgia right here. I haven’t been there in, like, ten years. Couldn’t even muster the guts to tell them I’m married. After all, being a crime lord’s wife isn’t big on the list of things I’d gladly tell my folks.

Still...It feels so right, being here...I wonder if they’re okay?

Hey, what the hell? I...I can’t control myself. I’m walking up the stairs, but...I’m not doing it. My body is. I...HOLY HELL WHAT THE FUCK?

I’m so small! Is...is it the past? I’m more than a head shorter, my tits are a pathetic B cup, and my clothes are lame. It was before I could afford my own wardrobe...A shirt and a skirt. Fuck that. Soo...Yeah, okay, I’m the past me. That woman did tell me I was going to relive my teenage memories...But what is the change? I don’t feel that different...At least I don’t think I do. Is it my hair? No...they’re still spiky...So I guess I must be at least 12 then.

My body walks to my mom’s study. She’s a certified public accountant and works at the hospital. It’s where she met my dad, a cardiac surgeon. Yeah, not the parents you would think for a female mercenary. Anyway, I open the door, and see mom. Yeah, it’s her alright. Selma Heisenberg. The merciful dragon. An angel, but make the mistake of pissing her off and watch out. She turns around upon hearing the door open, making her long, curly auburn hair swoop through the air. And sadly, her expression indicates that the past me has made that mistake.

“Kylie Sydney Lyra Heisenberg! I think I told you to wash your hair! I know you like the spikes, but tomorrow’s your Bat Mitsvah, you can’t walk in looking like a porcupine!”

Shit. The Bat Mitsvah? Really? Is BrainTrust planning to make me have some sort of epiphany there and turn me into the modest, observant Jewish girl my granddady always wanted me to be?

“S...Sorry mom...” blurts out the past me. “But...”

“No buts! You know how my family is, sweetie...It’s bad enough I married your fiercely agnostic hunk of a father. If you skip your Bat Mitsvah, I swear your grandfather is going to disown me.”

“Yeah...I know, but...”

“Just for one day! One day of looking like a proper girl is not going to kill you, Kylie. You’ve survived a head injury, for crying out loud!”

Wait, what? What head injury? I’ve never been injured until I was sixteen, and it was a goddamn bullet. BrainTrust has modified my past...Shit, head injury sounds like they want me to go coo-coo somehow. I mean, in another way than sociopathy.

“Mom, listen to me! It’s...I was going to wash the gel off my hair when...”

“When what?!”

“I...uh...it’s my breasts...”

“Oh, come on, you know they’re growing because you’re becoming an adult...I know you hate wearing bras, but...”

“No...they...I think they’re leaking.”

...Say fucking what.

“Wh...What?” Says mom, shifting from dragon to angel in an instant. “Show me.”

I walk to her, feeling the burning sensation of a really intense blush. I show my small, still developing breasts. What the hell. This can’t...there’s a distinct patch of wetness on my shirt, right where my nipples are.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. That’s their change?

“Oy va’avoy...” Exclaims mom in Hebrew. “Are you...Kylie, did you swallow anything strange?”

“I...Don’t know, mom...” I let out, on the brink of tears. “I didn’t do anything wrong, I swear...”

Mom carefully puts her finger on one of the wet patches, then brings it to her nose. I don’t want to admit what she smells, but it is, sadly, obvious.

“How is it...Sweetie, you...this is milk...”

“Milk? But...” I say in a trembling voice. “I didn’t drink milk...What is happening to me, mommy?!”

“I don’t know...IRVINE! COME HERE, QUICK!”

They want to turn me into a cow. What the fuck. What in the actual fuck. Lactation. My dad runs in. Irvine Wade. The man I’ve risked my freedom to save. A handsome, greek God of a man, both an incredibly skilled surgeon and accomplished athlete.

“What is it, Selma?”

“Irvine, our daughter is lactating.”

“Say what?”

“It’s...it’s impossible, right? At her age?”

“Well...huh...” Daddy hesitates, ruffling his short crew cut hair. “It can’t be because of pregnancy...She would have to be in her sixth month, and it’s clearly not the case...Not to mention she’s much too young for that...”

“Yes, Irvine.” Sternly says mom. “I’d thank you for not bringing up such an idea in mind.”

“Sorry...”

Dad lowers himself to my height.

“Does it hurt, sweetie?”

“No, but...Daddy, I’m scared...” I whimper, clearly freaked out. “I want to be normal...”

“We have to go to the hospital. Now. Get the car running.”

“Yes, right away.”

Mom runs of of the room, leaving Dad to comfort me as I finally burst into tears. I can still feel the sick wetness on my shirt. Lactation. These fuckers are making me lactate.

Suddenly, everything goes dark. For a few seconds, I’m left to freak out in complete sensory deprivation. Then...

I’m me again. Lying on a bed. I’m in a strange room, with glass walls projecting a blue light. I look down. I’m in my own, 27 years old body. Thank fuck for that...But I...I have to know if...Oh no. Oh fuck no. No no no no no.

My shirt is wet.

I scream and rip it out, leaving my heavy chest dangling in the air. Ever since Lyssa taught me the joys of titfucking, I’ve been proud of my girls, but now...I only feel dread when looking at them.

Because I’m lactating now. I’m making milk. Goddamn milk. Mother of fuck. It feels even worse than when I’ve woken up with the heavily modified body of a Pretty. This time...I haven’t been enhanced. I’ve been turned into a fucking freak.

“He he he...A freak? Is that what you think of our special gift?”

I turn around. The glass walls now display a face. It’s...it’s me. Only passed through an Alyssa filter. I’m...She’s...incredibly pretty. Instead of spiky hair, she has smooth, shiny bobbed hair. Her eyes are void of any kind of violence, and long eyelashes make them appear so, so feminine. Her cheeks are covered in makeup simulating a permanent blush. And her lips...Even if I ignore the gorgeous dark red lipstick, it’s obvious they’re different too. Full. Pouty, but not absurdly so. They don’t even close all the way, leaving apparent a tiny sliver of her perfectly white teeth, as well as giving her a vulnerable, inviting expression.

she’s a goddamn doe. She’s how beautiful and desirable I could be if I embraced my feminine nature.

“Hi. I’m you.” She says in a disarmingly delicate voice.

“Like hell you are.” I reply poisonously.

“Oh, don’t be like that, sweetie...I know how I really make you feel. But I understand...this is pretty weird, isn’t it?”

“I am not even going to listen to you.”

“Yes you are. Because, the moment you saw me, deep down, you thought “I could be her, if I wasn’t so stupidly attached to my pride."”

I gulp.

“I’m right, aren’t I? During the week in the PWF, you almost touched me. But then...the past you ruined everything. You could have chosen to keep being a Pretty. Remember how you looked forward to the Streamlining? But you’re addicted to the beast...You couldn’t resist diving back into hatred.”

“Fuck you.”

“Swear to your heart’s content, Other Me...I know it makes you feel better. But you don’t have to worry. They’re going to turn you into me. You’ll be free to be the feminine girl you truly long to become.”

I stomp on the ground, and yell.

“THEY TURNED ME INTO A FUCKING COW!”

“Yes...Unfortunately, our madness is so deeply ingrained...We can only suppress it by becoming so overcharged with female hormones that we permanently lactate. I understand if it freaks you out, Other Me...I did, in the beginning.”

“This isn’t happiness, other me...It’s you being a fucking freak.”

“Oh, but it is happiness...You’ll experience what I experienced. You’ll live every little thing that made me what I am.”

“I won’t let them brainwash me into you. You repel me, you freaking cow.”

Other me smiles...Such a warm, beautiful smile.

“This isn’t brainwashing. You can’t resist it. How could you resist your own life? From the day we’ve become able to lactate, everything we did led us to become more feminine. You’ll see...You’ll just have to remember it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you can’t resist becoming Kylie, the cute sweetheart with the milky tits...Because you already are.”

“What in the crap do you...”

She winks.

“Click!”

* * *

Was this a dream? I’m back in the hotel room. Alyssa is sitting on a chair, her head hanging down. She seems to be asleep.

“Lyssa? You awake?”

“Hmmm?” She said as she snapped awake. “Oh, love, you’re back. They brought you here, unconscious, about an hour ago...”

“Hmh...I can’t move...What have they done to me?”

“Well, huh...Look down.”

I oblige...And gasp.

“Mother of fuck...They’ve done it now, didn’t they...”

My breasts. Are fucking huge. I was originally a C-cup, upgraded to D when I’ve been turned into a Pretty...And now...They can’t be anything less than double-E. Those are porn star tits. Yet, they look and feel natural.

“Yeah...I guess you’re literally too sexy for your shirt now...Look, they’ve even changed your clothes.”

She’s right. I don’t have my trusty jacket and tube tob anymore...In its place is a sexy bustier with a flat, laced rim. I make a forlorn smile.

“Yeah...I really need the support, with my rack...”

“And I guess you can’t see, but you have a long, electric blue poodle skirt and a pair of high-heeled boots.”

“High heels? Give me a fucking break...”

“But it’s not just your girls...They’ve changed your whole body too. You’re smaller...And your muscles are pretty much gone.”

“Yeah, a good old dose of BioHack juice, and bam, years of physical conditioning gone.” I sigh. “Shit, I’ve always feared somebody would figure out that slut mutagen was the easiest way to take me down. What else?”

“Well, your face...You look more feminine now...And your lips are fuller. You’re not even closing them all the way.

So basically, I’m Other Me. Great.

“Yeah...In my dream, I saw what they want to turn me into. She’s pretty much what you described...Hnnngh! Ah, shit, I really can’t move...”

I look at my beloved. Her blue eyes are so innocent...I suck at poetic similes, but they can always bring a smile on my face when I feel down. Alyssa...My love. I only wanted to be with her, save her from BrainTrust...And now, I’m a frail, dainty girl with ginormous milk jugs. My body is ridiculously off-balance now, and I doubt I could do any kind of hard physical activity, let alone fighting. Still...as long as I look at her...I feel alright.

“Lyssa...Could you help me sit, at least?”

“Yes, of course sweetie.”

She gets up and moves my paralyzed body around, putting two pillows under my back and moving me in a sitting position. At least, now I can see past these tits. They were kind of uncomfortable when I was on my back, but now, they’re resting snugly in the reinforced bustier.

“You’re right, this cute little corset does wonders to support them...” Observes Alyssa. “And I know this body basically annihilates your whole lifestyle, but...Alright, I’m not even going to pretend, love, I want to fondle them so hard right now...”

“Damn your breast fetishism...” I reply awkwardly. “But...you know, it’s not their size that bothers me the most.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, when I was dreaming...Okay, no, I don’t really want to beat around the bush...I’m lactating.”

My beloved’s eyes shot open.

“These aren’t just big titties...” I continue, somberly. “They’re fucking udders.”

“W...Wow...I don’t know what to say...” She hesitantly says, her eyes fluttering with confusion.

“You don’t have anything to say to a cow.”

I turn my head away, in shame. She takes my hand.

“You’re not a...cow...”

“I have big udders heavier than my head that cripple my ability to do anything physical. I might as well be.”

“Look...Kylie...I don’t care what they do to you, don’t let them make you hate yourself, okay? Plus, they only changed your body, your mind’s intact, isn’t that something to be glad for?”

“Hmpf...”

I look at her again, and make a sad, unconvincing smile.

“I saw another me in my dream...An alternate version who lived her whole life as a milk machine. It made her into a gentle doll that would make you look tomboyish...It’s obvious turning me into her is their endgame.”

“Hm...Yeah, basically, they want to make you the opposite of yourself...”

“Basically.”

She sighs, lets her head hang down for a moment, then pops it back up, with the smile of the best days or her face.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure your warrior spirit will endure! You’re the most badass mercenary ever, after all!”

“I guess you...Hold on, what?!”

I look at her in utter confusion.

“Did you say mercenary?”

“Well, yes, what of it?”

“I...wasn’t I some kind of karate champion or...something?”

Judging from the dubious look she gives me, I take it I just said something weird.

“Of course not, you’re a mercenary.”

“But...But...”

My breath grows shallow. I can feel some control returning over my body, but merely to make my hands tremble. A storm of confusion kicks up in my head, growing into a dark, terrifying dread. She’s wrong. My mind isn’t intact.

“I...I can’t remember...”

“What?!” She yelps, as she gets a sense of what’s wrong. “No! Focus, it has to be there! Think about kicking ass!”

“I...I was a karate wunderkind until...I was fourteen or something...My breasts were lactating for two years now, but they had ballooned out of control...It became too painful to practice. I quit the dojo...I...I’ve never even fought in my left since then, let alone became a mercenary!”

“Oh my God...Don’t tell me...”

“Alyssa...They...They replaced my damned memories. THAT COW’S IN MY HEAD!” I shriek, freaked out beyond measure.

I get it now. I get what Other Me said. I can’t resist becoming her, because I already am her. No matter how I try to remember who I am, I can only access her life! Fuck! Fuuuck!

“Hold on, hold on. Stay with my, Ky...” Alyssa exclaims, holding my hand firmly, trying to keep me calm. “If you have your memories, why do you still have your own personality?”

“I...I don’t know...I still know things about...values, skills...I can tell I hate somebody named Carlyle...That I know how to dismantle a AR-15...But...Every time I conjure a memory...There is only her. Other Me. The tomboy that grew up into a docile little cowgirl...”

I turn my head to her, scared out of my mind.

“For all the big talk I made after the...slut illusion ended...I don’t see how I’m going to resist...Even with the beast...Fuck...I’m in her body, in her mind...”

“Yeah...It seems the only reason they didn’t brainwash you straight into becoming her is so that you can suffer the change by yourself...” Agreed Alyssa grimly, before gasping. “Hey, I just remembered!he employees who brought you back here told me something. I think it might help you...”

“Oh yeah? What is it?”

“Well, huh...”

Alyssa blushes. Okay, not liking that.

“They told me...the other you had conditioned herself to let her milk down when hearing a specific phrase. Normally, mothers have let-down when hearing their baby cry, but since you don’t have one...”

“Yeah, yeah, I get the picture, love. But how does that help me?”

“Well...They also told me than when you...dispense, you feel so good that you get into a trance.”

I gulp. Obviously, they’re not stopping at just making me lactate. Being a cow is bad enough, but...being a cow that can be hypnotized when she leaks? I...I just want to die. Right now. Before I get used to this body...Before I’m turned into a milk slave. But if it’s Alyssa...

“Okay, so you can take advantage of it to keep me afloat.”

“That’s the idea...”

“Well, uh...I’m not sure how I feel about being hypnotized, love.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I understand...”

“But there is one thing I do know.”

“And that is?”

I wrap my hands around these awfully heavy things.

“I definitely need to empty them. I...I can tell they’re full. Not to the brim, but...It’s uncomfortable.”

“You think you need to be...milked?”

“Maybe not right away, but...Eventually, yes. So...if you can hypnotise me into holding on to everything they made me forget...”

I close my eyes and turn my head away in shame as the words “do it” flow through my cute, pouty little lips. I feel Alyssa leaving a kiss on my left cheek, as she goes on the bed with me, kneeling over me, her hands tantalizingly close to my full, yearning breasts.

“You’re sure, love?” She asks, concerned. “I mean, this might be the way they want you to turn into Other You.”

“I know...But I trust you, my Lyssa. I let my mind in your hands.” I declare, with the most loving smile I can come up with.

“Okay...Then...” She takes a moment to gather her courage, then says... “Milky time, Kylie.”

Ah...I feel it. My milky time...I mean...what those assholes did to me...Hmmmm..It feels nice...

“Kylie? Can you hear me?”

“Aaah...”

There’s a nice, comfortable pressure in my breasts...Butterflies in my stomach. Feels as if time is slowing...down...Mmmh...Milk...I can feel it flowing to my nipples. They feel good.

“Okay, I’m going to get them out now...Holy hell, look at yourself smiling!”

I’m...smiling? Ah, Lyssa’s hands are freeing them from the corset...They’re free. So heavy...so warm...

“There’s no arguing the effect on you...Anyway...sorry Kylie, but I’m going to milk you know. One...two...”

She reaches for my nipples. Ah, no, don’t do that, love, I’m not a...cow...Oh...Oooooh...Aaaaaah...So good...Breasts emptying...Mind...empty...ing...

* * *

Kylie was now completely out of it. Empty. Mindless. Receptive. Lost in the feeling of her beloved suckling on her tits.

“Gulp...Gulp...Wow, so this is breast milk...It’s...weird, but good! How do you feel? Kylie? Looove? Yeah, you’re totally in the zone now. He he he...

Alyssa’s soft, friendly laugh slowly turned into full-on mocking laughter.

“Ha ha ha ha! Oh...Ha ha...Oh God, that’s too funny.”

With a wry smile, the blonde got off Kylie, leaving her jugs to dribble softly, as she took some equipment from under the bed. A double, automatic breast pump. She flicked the switch on, affixed the two elongated cups on the helpless Kylie’s nipples, and watched as the milk flowed into a small reservoir.

“Okay, those breast pumps should keep you nice and open. I can’t believe it, Ky. You, at my mercy...Trusting. Too bad you’re not the only one who changed!” She said, a twisted grin on her face. “You know, I met Other You...seems like you hate her. Why? She’s so sweet! You like sweet girls, don’t you? You’ve been in love with the false me for a year now, after all...But though I love you, really I do...I like Other You sooooo much better. And I’d like to take back the pants in our relationship, so...I think it’s your turn to be the sweetheart!”

The mysteriously changed Alyssa mounted Kylie once again, lovingly lying on her, her lips right beside the tomboy’s left ear.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, but I’m going to help them brainwash you. Don’t worry, though...You won’t even realize I’ve betrayed you. You’re going to become the sweet milky you smoothly and happily...And to begin with...Kylie, do you hear me?”

“I hear you...”

“Good. When you wake up, you’ll be persuaded I’ve helped you keep Other You at bay. You will feel relaxed and hopeful, and will not question what I’ve done to you while you were entranced. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“And second thing...You will absolutely fall in love with those jugs of yours...You adore them!”

“I adore them...”

“You love their weight...” She says, heaving them. “You love the way they swing and jiggle...slosh around, your sweet milk inside...”

“Aaah...jiggle...”

“You don’t care at all you can’t do sports because of them. They’re more important than some stupid physical prowess!”

“Yesss...More important.”

“That’s right, they’ve always been that size. BrainTrust didn’t change them...They’re a natural part of your body. And you’ve always loved them...Your little udders! Don’t you think udder is a cute word?”

“Cute...word?” Kylie moans, dubitative.

Alyssa squeezes her knockers, increasing the flow...increasing the floaty feeling, deepening the trance.

“Udder is a very cute, innocent word. Not to mention the peeerfect way to describe your milk jugs. Come on, say it...Udders!”

“Ud...ders...” Feels...wrong? No, cute...Is it?

“Yes! Udders!”

“Udders...”

“Having udders makes you a very happy girl.”

“Udders.”

“They are too special, too fantastic to be simply called breasts. They definitely are udders, and it makes you proud!”

“Udders!” Kylie yelps, now smiling.

“Yes...Good girl, Kylie! You’re being reprogrammed by your evil girlfriend, and you’re being sooo brave about it. You definitely deserve to be rewarded. And your reward is becoming mysubmissive little cow! Lucky you...In a few milking sessions, you won’t even imagine yourself as anything else than docile. Aren’t I a kind girlfriend?”

“Very kind...”

“Yes, Kylie. You love me. Anyway...Looks like you’re empty now...I’m just going to let you drift into your old memories now. Reminiscing on your brand new memories should reinforce the new you even further. I look forward to seeing who you’ll be when you wake up. Until then...I’m going to have a full taste of my little pet cow’s milk!”

The blonde, once so sweet, giggles wryly, and kisses her trusting victim deeply as she removes the breast pump. After a few seconds of the word “udders” echoing back and forth in her mind, Kylie, as suggested, starts to “relive” her manufactured memories...

* * *

Part 2

Another Memory. I am...In Sensei’s office. Sean Gordon. My Karate teacher. A major hard-ass, and a merciless teacher, but I’ve always respected him deeply. He was best buddies with my Dad when they went to Vietnam, and by all accounts they were still best pals. Yet, he never showed any trace of favoritism towards me. If anything, he was even harsher towards me because he knew I could become a world-class champion. I had my crying moments, of course. But the simple fact of knowing he was my Daddy’s pal kept me aware that whatever he was doing, he was doing it to help me improve.

And boy did he help me. I was only eleven when I got my black belt. Nowhere near a world record, but still impressive. When I got it, I felt at the top of the world. Ready to take on statewide contests. Maybe shoot for the world cups. I even remember wishing that the Olympic Comittee would finally recognize Karate so that I would, one day, have that wonderful gold medal. I was just that committed to my discipline.

That is...Until I found out how freakish my body was. At age twelve, I had my first milk let-down. I never stopped lactating since. And it was merely the beginning of the nightmare for young Me. I kept going to the dojo. I competed, and even won a few contests. But bearing the pain and hiding the truth could only last so much time. One day...Daddy accompanied me to the dojo. Which had never happened since I was goddamn four. He always let me go there by myself, because he wanted to make sure I wasn’t coerced into it.

“Kylie”, he would say. “I am so proud of your skill in martial arts, you cannot imagine. But, please. If one day you begin to think you only do it to make me happy, just tell me.”

And so, here I am, in my Sensei’s office. My hunk of a father is only here to make things clear.

“Sean. My little girl came to our bedroom in the middle of the night to tell us something. She said it had to do with her karate lessons. I am not going to tell you what it was. Remember, pal, we always agreed you would be the one and only boss when she sets foot into your dojo. And I still agree. But the reason I came here today, is to ask you one thing. Just today...forget you’re Kylie’s trainer. Forget you’ve helped her become a strong contender for the world cup. Today...just be a normal human, and hear her out.”

“Alright, Irvine. I hear ya. I really do. Now leave me alone with my student.”

“Of course.”

Daddy leaves.

“So, what’s this about, Kylie?”

“Sensei...I thought I was made to be a karateka, and I really want to continue, but...I can’t...”

“Hm? Why couldn’t you? You look healthy to me.”

“That’s because...I’ve been wrapping them up. But...it just doesn’t work anymore.”

“What are you talking about? This isn’t like you, Kylie, beating around the bush like that.”

Tears roll down my cheeks. Sensei’s usual stern face grows genuinely concerned.

“It’s...my chest...It’s...snortle...too big.”

“Your...chest? That’s what you’ve been wrapping up? Well, I get women have that problem, but...”

“Just...just look, Sensei.”

I bite my lip, and remove my shirt in one go. Sensei flinches, but is kinda relieved to see the bandages covering my chest, compressing it against my torso.

“Oh, holy shit...It...You’ve been putting up with this?”

“Yes...It hurts, but at least it didn’t wave around...But they grew even bigger, and now it does both.” I explain with a meek, subdued, ashamed voice. My...my boobies don’t want me to fight anymore.”

“Come on, Kylie...” He says, trying to cheer me up. “Stop looking so defeated, you know there are procedures...”

“Of course, and we asked...But they say it’s impossible.”

“What? Why?”

“Because they can’t reduce them while they’re...they’re...making milk...”

I said it. Sensei is dumbfounded, and I break into tears, burying my face in my hands.

“Uwaaaah...I...I just wanted to be strong...Nnngh...But I’m stuck in this weak body...I can’t be a fighter anymore! I’m just...A fucking girlie!”

An anguished howl escapes my lips as I finally break down. I’ve revealed the new, weak me to my sensei...I want to feel like before, powerful, confident, ready to break out a deadly kata at any second...But the more my breasts grew, the more fragile I felt. Day after day, the lusty looks of strangers wore my confidence down. I began to fear confrontation, or even being stared at. And the old, powerful me became more of a distant dream each passing day. The dojo was the most painful of all. I had felt pride, power, purpose. The pain used to make me feel alive. Not this pain in my chest. I was no longer a person. I was, most definitely, a girl. A girl in pain. I focused all my willpower to keep my dream alive. To keep practicing, in hope that the milk would stop coming out one day, so that I could get reduction surgery.

It never happened. And instead of getting used to it, I started...to dread the pain. Karate, my pleasure in life, was now frightening me. I had dreamed about the world cup...But now I only had nightmares about them. Being defeated, or my wraps breaking and letting my boobies free for the humiliation of a lifetime.

I was being conditioned to fear my greatest and only skill. And there was nothing I could do about it. Life itself was teaching me that I was now a weak, dainty girl. And right there, on Sensei’s desk...I broke down. The conditioning was complete. I wanted out. And as I cried all the tears in my body...I felt relieved. Me and my breasts, my udders...were free. As Daddy got me back home, I was silent...But at ease. I still felt bad...But not about quitting Karate. I knew, in my heart, those days were behind me for good. No, the only fear I had was...what now?

* * *

I wake up. Oh, I’m still on the bed...But this time my body deigns moving. Not too fucking early. Hey, my udders are out of the bustier. Christ, still can’t believe they ruined them my making them lactate. Seriously, you don’t fuck with titties this awesome.

“Lyssa? You here?” I call out as I put them back inside the reinforced corset.

“Oh, you’re awake, sweetie! Coming right over!”

Alyssa comes into the room as I am stretching out to shake off the last remnants of stiffness in my body. We can’t help but smile the moment our eyes meet. I feel so much better knowing she’s at my side through this BrainTrust bullshit. Time to give her a proper lover’s hug. We meet halfway, at the edge of the bed.

“Thank you for being here with me, Lyssa...I know I should be the one protecting you, but...”

“It’s all right, silly. I love you whether you’re strong or not.”

We kiss, and I lose myself in the sweet feeling. Alyssa always kind of takes the lead in those lovey-dovey moments, she is the professional Pretty after all. Still...there’s something bothering me.

“Huh...Lyssa?”

“What is it?” She asks, keeping her perfect smile.

“Are your titties smaller?”

“Hmm...” She says, checking herself. “No, my darlings are fine, why?”

“I dunno...I thought...Ah, never mind. I think I need a good jog.”

I make my way out of the bed. Urgh, it’s been for-fucking-ever since I wore my last dress. I mean, in the fake memories filling my head, I’m wearing dresses all the time, but...I know in my gut it is the first time in years. It’s so weird...It doesn’t even feel like clothing to me. How can you do anything in a lampshade for legs? Not to mention this one is really large. How did Lyssa call it? A poodle skirt? I don’t even want to know why it’s called that way. But as irritating as the skirt is...the high heeled black boots.

“What the hell do girls wear these things?”

“I don’t know, tradition I guess? Never been a huge fan myself, but Christina and Sel are used to it. By the way, you’re not a boy, sweetie.”

“Yeah, thanks, I noticed.”

At any rate, I need to get rid of those girly things. I untie the laces and bend forward to remove the long boots. Ah, it’s liberating...Huh? Weird, why don’t...

“What’s wrong, love?” Asks Lyssa upon seeing the concern on my face.

“My...My feet...I can’t straighten them.”

“What?”

I look at them, dismayed. My ankles are locked at the angle they had in those stupid boots. I can still move my toes and everything, but getting my feet at a right angle is a complete no-go.

“Oh, FUCK THOSE GUYS!” I yell in rage. “Isn’t milk degrading enough already?! Why would they force me to wear fucking high heels?!”

“Oh, sweetie...” Says Alyssa with an infinitely compassionate voice. “I’m so sorry they’re doing this to you...It looks like they want you to become unable to do anything physical.”

“Well, they succeeded...”

“I’m so sorry...But you have to put the boots back. You can’t stay in bed forever.”

“Haaa...you’re right...” I sigh drearily.

I put back those high-heeled things with a crushing feeling of defeat gripping my heart. It feels so...Alien. This isn’t my body...Those aren’t my clothes...I don’t even have my own memories. I am Other Me more than I am myself. How much time...do I have left?

With the boots -my boots- firmly encasing my twisted feet, I finally set foot on the floor. But when I try to stand up...I let out a “WooOOow!” as I just barely fail to fall on the floor. Fortunately, Lyssa saves the day by keeping me upright.

“Wow, careful...With udders like yours, you’ve got to mind your balance.”

“Easy for you to say...Not only are these boots awkward, I’ve got no strength in my legs either...Shit, I’ve lost so much muscle since I quit the dojo...”

“Don’t worry, Ky. I’m here. I help you walk until you get used to it. I’ sorry...” She laughs softly, embarassed, “but I guess you’ll have to depend on me for the time being.”

“It’s alright, Lyssa...Really, it is.”

“I’m glad...anyway, I have to show you where exactly we are, so let’s get you walking...Small steps, don’t bend your knees, and give your hips a sway to offset the jiggle of your chest.”

I do my best to follow Lyssa’s instructions, but it still feels incredibly weird. If it was anyone but my sweet Lyssa holding my hand, I would die of shame on the spot. That’s not walking, that’s...modeling. Those fucking high heels are making me feel like an actual doll. Fuck, Alyssa must feel so weird. Her supporting me...That just ain’t right. BrainTrust making me lactate is one thing, but fucking with the relationship with my sweet girl...Just ain’t right.

Anyway, I strut to the room’s door, expecting the hotel corridor...And see a jungle.

“What the hell is that?”

“Weird, huh? That’s gotta be virtual reality. I explored a bit when you were out of it, and there’s a bungalow down this path.” She says, pointing at a strip of dirt leading into the dense tropical forest. “It’s got food and everything, and I think you must be pretty hungry by this point, so...”

“Yeah, I get it. Let’s go.”

My heart beats like crazy. There’s no one in the jungle, but I know there must be some BrainTrust assholes watching us. Watching me...tiptoe like that. I was a black belt, goddamit...A true, strong girl. So okay, I had to quit because of my gorgeous udders, I know, I feel in my gut, that this memory is real at least. But they’re degrading me. Taking advantage of my voluptuous body to turn me into truly submissive girl. Well, fuck them with a leafblower. I’ll prove them you can have huge boobies and still be strong and confident...Just not physically. Anyway...Lyssa’s right, walking is more comfortable if I let my hips sway. It’s still uncomfortable, I mean walking on gravel with shoes this thin makes me feel I could fall down at any given moment. But at least, with the sway, my udders aren’t swinging left and right so much. Still, I do trip a few times, letting out a “fuck!” every time. All nightmares come to an end, though, and behind the trees, I can see a small wooden house quite similar to those tourist traps in Hawaii.

“Almost here, sweetie!” Says Alyssa.

“Can’t fucking wait to sit down.”

We get to the bungalow’s front door, and open it. Beyond lies a perfectly pleasant living room with kitchen included. What attracts my attention, however, is the big sofa between a low table and a large window.

“Thanks, Lyssa.” I say as I pull my arm off her hand.

“No problem...Settle down, take your time...”

I strut my way to the sofa, and resist an impulse to just jump in. It could hurt. So I lower myself gently into it. Aaaah...Nice and comfy. I mean, not that walking was that horrible, but I’m definitely not used to it being a challenge. At least I don’t feel that sick pressure in my teats. Alyssa sits besides me, silent. Damn, she’s so tall...She hasn’t changed, but I did. I’m small...and cute. It’s weird, how I can feel it. Being cute. It’s something in Lyssa’s gaze. Something...protective. Alyssa’s eyes always said “I’m here for you”. But the meaning has changed. It...No, no, no. I’m not thinking about that.

“Shit,” I say, turning my head away. “I’m hungry.”

“Right, you must be!” She smiles. “You just relax, I’m gonna fix something.”

“Thanks, love. I’ll make dinner next time.”

“You bet! I want to know what a crime lord’s wife’s cooking is like!”

Crime lord?

I fall silent as my sweetheart goes to the kitchen. I don’t remember...No. Remembering means becoming Other Me. I must trust my feelings. That’s where the truth is. A crime lord...Yes. I love someone else than Lyssa. A man...A powerful man. An evil man. He wouldn’t care for a docile cow. No, it’s like Lyssa said...I must be a mercenary. I don’t remember it, but I know it to be true. As long as I don’t try to remember, I can be myself. I am strong. I guess I must have picked marksmanship after quitting Karate. And then my husband... Niel? Nick? Something like that...took me under his wing, trained me as his right hand, then married me when I became an adult. Yeah, makes perfect sense. Eat dick with a side order of milk, Other Me. I’m not going to lose to you.

“Hey, love?”

“Yeah?” Replies Alyssa absent-mindedly, her hands busy cutting up salad.

“Did you see any firearms around here?”

“Huuuh...It’s not something I usually look for, sorry.”

“’salright. I’ll go look.”

“What would you need a gun for, Ky? We’re alone in here.”

“It’s for the feeling...I need to feel the weight, the recoil...What I am is in there.”

I get up. My breasts jiggle, but I can handle it now. I have something to hold onto. I kiss Alyssa on the cheek, and walk out of the small house. What’s the chance of me finding a gun? Less than zero, I’m actually not even going to bother searching. But it’s the thought that counts. I need to feel it. The bloodlust. The desire to kill...It’s not glamorous, but it’s who I am. I pick a heavy-looking branch on the floor, and brandish it like a gun. I close my eyes. Ignore the breasts, ignore the feet...Just focus on your hand. Feel the weight, Ky...Picture the gun. Now...picture the poor bastard on the business end. He’s a BrainTrust guy. Yeaaah, not so cocky now, are you asshole? Bang! Heh, who knew playing pretend could be so badass? It’s alright. As long as I have this...I will not be Other Me.

* * *

Several hours have passed. I had dinner with Alyssa. Just me, and her, on a seemingly inhabited island. I thought about asking her if she’d seen the others, but...ultimately, I’d rather be alone with my beloved. I don’t know how I’d deal with Selena finding out how cute my body’s become. After eating, I went back to the outdoors, to keep in touch with my feelings. I’m getting used to this, slowly. Some things are still irritating... For example, pretty much every ten minutes or so, I notice my lips are a bit open. I consciously close them, but...they always go back to that open, sexy expression they engraved on my face. But otherwise...the initial shock is gone. Other Me’s fake memories failed to entrap me. I know who I am. If I don’t have access to my own past, I’ll just live in the present.

Alyssa, meanwhile, is just exercising. We don’t have any treadmills, so she goes jogging. It’s a bit rugged and sporty for her, but there’s fuck else to do, really. When I grow bored with my training, and feeling pretty confident about my sense of self, I go back to the bungalow, and wait for her. Hell, I even grab a book from the shelf. I definitely haven’t been doing that a lot. Even the feeling of the paper under my fingers is unfamiliar. I guess a sniper doesn’t have a lot of time to read, heh? I browse the thing a bit, only to ascertain that it’s boring me. What a drag...There’s really nothing to do, is there? I can’t exercise because of my frail body. Reading’s boring...And on top of that, my udders are starting to ache again. Aaah, I want Lyssa back...

To take my mind off the milk accumulating in my chest, I go explore the house. I’m not going to stay in the living room forever, am I? Honestly, it’s a nice little house. If I wasn’t there to be transformed by a pride of asshats -that’s how you call a group of them, right?— I’d find it awesome, even. All the furniture and walls are made from some exotic-ass reddish wood. How do you call it, mahogany? Yet at the same time, it’s got the whole stuff needed to be a functional modern house. The bathroom is spacious enough, we’ve got a nice double bed—just the idea of sleeping with Lyssa tonight brings a smile on my face—and a vanity table for our morning beauty time. Which makes me think I haven’t seen myself in a mirror since the whole lactation mess started. Better keep it that way, a Pretty narcissistic trance would only make things worse. And, finally, opposite to the bedroom, there’s another room, but it’s locked. Maybe Alyssa took the key with her. Or could be just some sort of bugged room in the simulation, who knows.

As the sun is setting, I can hear the gravel chirping outside. Alyssa’s back! I tiptoe to the front door to greet her. Man, a real jog after two years in the Coppelia, she must be...

“Hi sweetheart! Did you have fun while I was out?”

“Ly...Lyssa? What...happened to you?”

She’s...athletic. She’s definitely Alyssa, but...as an active, sporty young woman hitting the gym. Her smile explodes with energy. She’s...dazzling.

“I just went for my jog, cupcake. Oh, you’re even cuter than usual. Come here, you!”

She playfully pounces on me and lifts me in the air. What...What the hell is this? I’m the strong one!

“Lyssa!” I cry out with a plaintive voice. “This definitely isn’t you! I’m not the cute sweetheart, you are!”

“Ha ha ha, I think I remember what I’m like, Kylie! I mean...” But all of a sudden, her smile melts away, turning into a worried frown. “Oh no.”

Yes! Remember! They must have done something to you while you were ou...

“They’ve started to replace your recent memories, Ky.”

“Wh...Wh..What?” I stammer, taken aback.

“You told me you were avoiding thinking about the past altogether, right?”

“Yeah...?”

“You’ve figured out how to outwit them, so they’re straight up changing your memories of me...Oh my poor sweetie...Focus. Remember how you fell in love with me? I was reminding you of your young self, when you could do sports...”

I...Did? No, no it doesn’t ring a bell...Aargh what am I doing? No memories!

“I don’t think I should try to remember, Lyssa...Look, I’ve figured out that my feelings were still true...I’ll try to focus on what I feel about y...”

Lyssa flicks her fingers in front of my eyes, distracting me.

“No time, sweetie!” She says strongly, purposefully. “Do you have milk to give?”

“Huh...I guess, but listen...”

“No, Kylie, no time to argue! I have to refocus you before BrainTrust can implant illusions in your mind. You say you can trust your feelings? Great! Focus on them!”

“Lyssa, I...”

“FOCUS!” She exclaims, shaking my shoulders. “What are you feeling?”

“Huh...Confusion...?”

“Okay, I told you I would use your lactating trance to keep you afloat. You remember that, right?”

“Y...Yes...”

“I’m going to put you under, and I’ll help you focus on your feelings alone. No memories to lead you astray. Just...feel, and know you can trust that. Okay?”

“O...Okay...”

“Trust me. Trust your feelings...And you’ll be fine.”

I don’t like this, somehow...What if it’s not an illusion? What if she really did change? No...If I begin to doubt my beloved, BrainTrust has won. I trust her. I have to...

“Okay...go ahead.”

“Yes...Milky time, Kylie.”

Aaaaahn...The milk is flowing to my nips again...Fffuck it feels so awesoooome...Aaaoohh Goooddd...My mind...going blank again. Gotta trust Alyssa gotta trust Alyssa gotta focuuuuss...I can feel her fingers on my nipples...aaah...it’s coming...hmmm...ouuttt...Aaaahhnnn...”

* * *

Kylie slumps forward as the first drops of warm milk come out. Alyssa, vigilant, catches her, her brand new muscles easily supporting her weight.

“Easy does it, sleepyhead.”

Alyssa lets out a dreary sigh.

“Sweetie...I know you’re not really listening right now, but last night? It was Chloe. You know...the human me. The bitch. The Doctor had to undo my Pretty conditioning, because I’ll have to take care of you from now on. But Chloe fooled her...Oh well. It’s in the past, I guess, and you’ll be transformed all the same. Now, I am whole. Chloe has been introduced to the joy of being nice. We’ve both learned from each other. And we both...No. I love you. I truly do...And I know I have to do this.”

The newly athletic blonde took a key from her shorts’ pocket, and carried the entranced Kylie to the bungalow’s locked room, revealing a darkened room with what appeared to be a modified dentist chair.

“I know you don’t want to become the new you. It frightens you...But it’s who you truly are, beneath the Beast. So I’m sorry...but I can’t let you resist. This chair will make you sweet and docile, okay? I guess it can’t be helped if you freak out when you wake up, but it’s for the best.”

Slowly, carefully, Alyssa strips her helpless girlfriend naked before lowering her into the chair. She makes sure Kylie is stable and comfortable, then takes a device out of a compartment below the apparatus. A “chastity” belt complete with two inward dildos and a power plug attached to the chair’s base. She installs the positive reinforcement device, causing Kylie to moan and whimper heavily, whispering confused half-words.

“Now for your udders...He he, they really are gorgeous, you know?” She says, caressing their round, generous form. “I’m a bit jealous, you know? Knowing what it’s like to make milk. Not too jealous though. In a few days, you’ll be giving me everything I want...And I’ll want a lot!”

With a mischievous giggle, Alyssa lowered her mouth to Kylie’s right nipple, and suckled gently. The former tomboy let out a sigh full of vibrant pleasure as the warm nectar flowed past her nipple, further submerging her mind. She didn’t need to be conscious to grow addicted to this feeling. Already, she unconsciously begged for more...And more was exactly what she would have on this day. Alysa reached for another device. This time, it was a bona fide, full-sized breast pump, connected to a five-liter tank.

“After all, you taste sooo good. You should try it sometime!”

The blonde attached the oblong suckers on Kylie’s stuffy nipples, and made sure they attached themselves properly before she activated the machine. It whirred to life, and the helpless, lactating girl began to feel the suction. She moaned as she felt her jugs being milked, gently, in a relentless alternative rythm. Her whole being was focused on the sensation, this sweet, comfortable pressure. It was as if all the heavy, painful stuff was being pumped away, as if her willpower was leaking through, only leaving a soft, empty mind. She didn’t even register when Alyssa opened her mouth and gently shoved a pill in her mouth, far enough for her to swallow it unconsciously.

“Don’t worry, it’s just medicine increasing your milk production. You have to remain under a bit more this time. And...here is the main event.”

Alyssa produced a third device : A virtual reality helmet. She put it on Kylie’s head, and turned it on.

“Just listen to the voices, and you’ll finally be like you were near the end of your first week in the Coppelia. No...you’ll be even sweeter. You’ll love being the new, docile you. So make sure to accept as much of the programming as possible, okay? I love you, sweetheart.”

But Kylie was already beginning to listen to the helmet. The voices were low and inaudible, but soothing...And the screen showed a picture of Alyssa. The new, sporty, confident Alyssa. With both those things and the incredible sensation of being milked, the mercenary was left quite open and subjugated. Then, over the sweet nothings, she began to hear her beloved’s voice.

“I will help you focus on who you are. I’m going to tell you all I know about my Kylie, and I want you to accept and repeat.”

Vaguely aware she was being given an order, she mumbled. It was, however, more of a groan than an docile “yes”, revealing just how deep her rebellious nature could lay.

“Kylie loves Alyssa. Kylie is loving. Kylie’s love is deep and intense. Kylie is such a sweet, loving girl. Repeat. Kylie loves her sisters. Kylie loves her body. Kylie is a lover. Repeat.”

While the voice soaked Kylie’s mind with the word “love”, images flashed in the helmet. For just a second at a time, Kylie would be presented with still footage of her week in the Coppelia. Specifically, when her willpower began to crumble under the sex, the conditioned emotional responses, and Alyssa’s active persuasion. When she was still certain she would become a Pretty for good. That part of her memories had been left intact, and she was being enticed into recalling them. When she had genuinely thought of herself as a lover, over and over, for days.

“Kylie loves Alyssa so much. Kylie would do anything for love. Kylie is a lover. Kylie loves being at peace. Repeat, repeat...”

And she did recall. This sweet, subjugated feeling from the past came back. In the trance, the clock had been turned back to this fateful moment. Before the freedom. When she was ready to accept the Streamlining. And slowly, progressively...It led her to accept this programming instead.

“I...I...luv...Lyssa...I...loving...”

As soon as her mouth began to repeat the suggestions, the dildos gently whirred to life, prompty making her moan.

“That’s right, Kylie. Repeat and I’ll reward you. Such a good girl.”

Kylie felt relaxed, receptive...and horny. As both the milking machine and the dildos worked their magic, she smiled, deep in the mindset of her final days as a Pretty. The Alyssa on the screen smiled, and went on to the next phase.

“Kylie is gentle. Kylie is meek. Kylie is sensitive and sweet. Kylie is polite. Kylie is never angry. Kylie never fights. Kylie depends on Alyssa. Kylie likes to read. Kylie is such a sweetheart. Kylie is loved by everyone. Repeat.”

And she repeated. Slowly, confusedly, unable to keep up, but she repeated, and enjoyed her reward of pleasure. The suggestions seeped into her subconscious, linked to her beloved’s voice. It felt good. It felt right...

“Kylie is soft. Kylie is fragile. Kylie is modest. Alyssa keeps Kylie safe. Kylie loves Alyssa. Kylie trusts Alyssa. Kylie obeys Alyssa. Kylie is girly. Kylie loves makeup. Kylie loves to be pretty for Alyssa. Kylie has always been cute and feminine. Kylie is a shy girl. Kylie is a docile girl. Kylie is an obedient girl. Kylie is happy to have Alyssa.”

And like that, in this perfect, happy place, Kylie learned what Kylie was like, every drop of milk sucked through the machine taking a bit of her agressivity away.

* * *

Hmmmm...I open my eyes. I feel like I haven’t slept this well in ages. What was I doing before falling asleep? Oh...yeah, Lyssa helped me resist BrainTrust’s programming. I remember. I have to...focus on my feelings. What do I feel like? Hmm...I feel like being hugged by Lyssa...! It brings a smile on my face. I look around. I’m in the bedroom...I can see the bustier and the electric blue skirt on a dresser, my high-heeled boots right underneath. Oh! And an envelope on the pillow next to me. I open it.

Hi sweetie,

I’m going around the island to see if there’s any glitches in the matrix. I’ll be back at noon.

Love,

Alyssa.

I smile brightly. Oh, my beloved! I’m so lucky to have you...I feel like sleeping in, tropical forests aren’t my thing. I take the pillow Alyssa slept on and hug it tight, burying myself under the blanket. I’ll have to trigger my beauty time to greet my amazing girlfriend properly. But for now...I just feel so cuddly.

* * *

Part 3

“Hey, sleepyhead!”

Hmm...What? Oh...Alyssa is sitting on the side of the bed, lovingly looking at me.

“Morning, Lyssa.”

“You slept in, Kylie...You’re letting yourself go! I thought that when I got back, I would have a nice girlfriend all prettied up for me.”

Mmh...Really? Is it...Oh, yeah...shit! I mean, shoot! Alyssa’s eyes are nice and understanding, but...my God, I’m not ready for her!

“I’m so sorry! I just felt so much like snugging your pillow...”

She puts her hand in my smooth hair.

“It’s fine, Kylie. As long as you are yourself. I told you to focus on your feelings. Do you still feel like the bad, violent girl BrainTrust tried to turn you into?” She positions herself over me, trapping me under her tall, athletic body. Her lips are so close to mine. I feel so strange... “Or do you feel like my sweet little doll?”

Yes, I’m her doll! Look at me, feeling all hot and bothered just because Lyssa’s so close to me. But...violent girl? Rings a bell...I trained myself to stay violent yesterday...Which am I?

“I don’t...know...”

“Do you want me to help you be yourself?”

“Yes!” I nod vigorously. “Yes...”

“Then be a good girlfriend and make yourself pretty for me, okay?”

She gets up, and leaves before I have the chance to reply. Why would I want to reply? I’m an obedient girlfriend...Aren’t I? I grab my high-heel boots—I guess I still can’t walk flat-footed, and go, otherwise naked, to the mirror. And when I see myself...See my modified body for the first time...I feel overwhelmed. I’m a Pretty, it’s normal to feel taken in, but...this time, it goes beyond. My udders are so big...My face is so pretty...I’m so small! The confusion I felt when I woke up melts away...Look at me, how could I be violent? I’m such a doe! How can I be anything else than Alyssa’s sweet little doll? But my hair is all weird. My cute lips are so dull...I must be the prettiest for my wonderful Alyssa!

I take two hours to make myself perfect. Hair product, lipstick, foundation makeup...I feel my heart breat faster and faster as I become prettier. It feels strange, unfamiliar, but still, it feels so right. And I cannot question my beloved’s wishes. As I reveal the real, lovely me, I can feel the strange pressure in my breasts. I’m already ready to give? Damn, it’s like when I worked for Mrs. Allen. Her son was insatiable...Huh? Hold on, who’s Mrs. Allen? BrainTrust made me lactate, didn’t they? That must be a false memory...I have to finish my makeup.

A bit later, I’m all ready, and go to the living room. My girlfriend is making sit-ups on the sofa, and makes the brightest smile when she sees me.

“That’s the sweet little Kylie I know.” She gets up, all glistening and powerfully sexy. “Come here, you.”

She walks to me, and wraps her strong arms around me. The mere feeling of being helpless to resist her leaves me all hot and quivering down there. I’m so submissive...wait...Wait, no I’m not. This is all wrong. I feel docile, but...somehow, I know Alyssa should be the docile one. I struggle out of her embrace.

“Let me...Let me go! This is not normal...This is not who we are!”

Her arms let me go. I stagger backwards, to the wall. My udders...My breasts feel so heavy. But I felt so genuinely subservient back there...How much have they reprogrammed me already?! And clearly, they’ve reprogrammed Alyssa too...She looks at me as if disappointed, instead of the shock, or at least doubt, she should be experiencing. What have they done to us?!

“Come on, Lyssa...You can’t let them do this to us...”

“Aaaaahhh, good grief...” Sighs my beloved. “I guess you’re just too damn malleable to resist BrainTrust’s influence.”

“What are you talk...”

She doesn’t answer. In fact, she doesn’t even let me finish and walks up to me. My heart jumps. I’m intimidated, afraid...Why do I feel so much like a pussy? I know I’m not like that...But then Lyssa grabs my arm. Her grip is strong, yet careful. She pulls me, and I find out my body doesn’t even try to resist—as if struggling was an entirely foreign concept. I remember—this is what I felt when I had been turned into a Pretty. All violence I had in me had been switched off, leaving me as a human doll helpless to resist being reshaped by love. But just as I recall this feeling...I realize. I don’t recall it ever leaving me since. I...Okay, I’m really confused now. Didn’t I turn back into a human after that? It rings a bell, but I definitely can’t find any trace of it in my memory. I became a Pretty...and remain a Pretty to this day. But if that’s true, why do I feel like I should resist Alyssa? And if it’s wrong...why do I feel so powerfully subdued?

Alyssa drags me, gently but strongly, to the couch. I try to wriggle a bit, but my dainty arms can’t hope to match Alyssa’s, and she forces me to sit down. She then scoops my udders out of the corset, and I really begin to worry. What is she after?

“Lyssa! Stop that, please, I have to...”

“Hush, sweetie.”

She sits on my lap, facing me, imprisoning me. I couldn’t escape to save my life now. A tear flows down my cheek as I see the transformed Alyssa smiling, as if saying “It will be alright.” But it won’t. This is everything but alright. She puts her hand over my eyes, and I really begin to freak out. What is this? What does she want to do to me? Her other hand then pinches my left nipple, and...

“What...is this?” I ask, terrified, as an alien feeling engulfs me. “I feel...strange...”

“Don’t worry, my little doll. It’s just your obedience trigger. Remember when the Foundation installed it? Go back to that moment...”

“Obedience...trigger?”

I try to break free, but her hand is pinning my head down on the sofa’s back. Her pinching my nipple isn’t painful, but it does make me leak a bit. But...I really feel weird. A strong sensation is building in my stomach, like an explosion of butterflies and rainbows. Like the color pink translated into a pure feeling.

“Alyssa...stop it...I’m scared...”

“Shhh...Go back to that day. When I took you out of the Coppelia and led you to the medical wing...Go back. Remember.”

Alyssa’s words are like a leash on my mind. I can’t help but focus on them, follow them...And I lose myself in the memory. I remember...Alyssa had bought me. We had fallen in love in the short time she had been a Pretty, and when she came back, we realized we couldn’t live apart. I wanted to be Alyssa’s personal Pretty. Since it’s dangerous for me outside of the PWF, they implanted a trigger to make sure Alyssa could always control me, no matter how much I had changed. Is this what is happening? Is this memory even true? Am I...Alyssa’s very own Pretty?

“You do remember, do you?” She whispers to my ear. “We are a loving lesbian couple, and I treat you like my girlfriend...But this trigger makes you remember who you truly are. Feel it...feel that wonderful, obedient love.”

As the strange feeling reaches my head, I see the darkness turning into a pretty pink curtain. This isn’t right, I should just see her fingers...But I see flowers, bubbles and rainbows. Girly, dainty stuff...And I feel like smiling. My heart speaks to me. Through sensations, the true core of my being reaches out to my conscious mind. Somehow, I know this is it. The true me. My fundation, my soul. What I am...Is love. Girly love. Devoted love. Obedient love. This is the heart of a Pretty. A sentient doll that needs protection and gives affection in return. I bathe in my truth, and let it wash my concerns away. Concerns are for humans. A Pretty only loves. And I am not just a Pretty giving my love to the whole of humanity. I am a Pretty who found her perfect human. The recipient of a love so intense, so unconditional, so absolute, nothing matters but her. Alyssa is such a human. She completes me in such a way that I can no longer imagine disagreeing with her. I am, without question, her Pretty. My love for her is close to worship. She is perfect. She is...

“Mistress.” I confess in a sweet, lusty sigh.

“Yes, my adorable little Kylie.”

She pulls her hand off my eyes. She is so incredibly beautiful. I smile. Her perfect lips open.

“Usually, I’m just your dominant girlfriend. I love you, the sweet, lactating cutie, before I love you, the Pretty. But BrainTrust is trying to turn you into a bad girl. They want to see if they can turn the most loving cutie on the planet into a sociopath. But I am not letting them. So I am sorry, but I had to use the trigger.”

“Why are you sorry, Mistress? I am your...”

My Mistress puts her finger on my ever open lips. She is so beautiful. So strong. Just looking at her makes my head spin. I’m so lucky to be loved by such an amazing woman. So lucky...

“I am your girlfriend, cutie-pie. Not your mistress. I only triggered you because you started to distrust me. That was mean of you, Ky.”

A deep sense of shame engulfs me. I doubted my Mist...My Alyssa. What the hell came over me? I’m horrible!

“I...I’m sorry. I” I stammer. “...I just felt like...”

“Sweetie, you weren’t yourself. I forgive you...But you really have to trust me, or BrainTrust will win.”

“Yes. Yes. I trust you. I’m so sorry.”

“Do you swear you won’t question me again?”

“Yes!”

“Do you believe me over what your own mind tells you?”

“Yes! Yes, Alyssa, I swear. Something’s wrong with me, to the point I could believe you were...sob I don’t know who I am anymore, but you do...So I trust you. Really, I do. Please help me...”

She dries my tears and leaves a gentle kiss on my forehead.

“That’s my sweetheart. So...” She takes my udders in her hands, fondling them lovingly. “That’s the most important part of you...They shaped your whole life. So tells me what you think of them. Don’t think about BrainTrust or anything. Just tell me what you believe.”

“I...I’m not a cow. BrainTrust...Sorry, I really have to bring them up...I believe they made me lactate.”

“Did they?”

Alyssa lowers her head, reaching for my leaking nipple. I shudder. Yes, this is so unfamiliar...Besides, women don’t just begin lactating at age twelve. This is obviously a modification, right? Still, feeling her lips around my teat feels so right...She sucks, and I deliver. I close my eyes, expecting a full milking, but Alyssa stops after just a few seconds. I open them again, and see her about to kiss me. I don’t even have time to react, and the kiss itself makes me feel funny. Before I can process how weird it is, I drank a mouthful of milk.

My own breast milk.

It tastes...good. Creamy. And, strangely, familiar. I...I know this flavor. I can remember taking a glass in my bathroom at the PWF, and fill it with my milk. I remember the feeling of it going down my throat, and vividly too...Countless times, actually. I think the first time I did that was soon after I quit karate, when I really started to think about my future, irrevocably tied to my lactation. I can’t believe it, yet...those are the facts. I’m a lactating girl.

“It feels familiar, doesn’t it?”

“Yes...But...How? I was so sure I wasn’t a cow...”

I’m so confused. I really do need Alyssa’s help. Her purposeful eyes begin to look more and more like a beacon of hope.

“I...I really am sick, Lyssa...If I could deny my lactation...What’s wrong with me?”

My wonderful girlfriend/mistress takes me in her strong arms, and strokes the back of my neck.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about that. I’ll fix you. You just need to be a good little doll and stop trying to take initiative. I’m the human here. I make the decisions, and you obey. Okay?”

“O...okay...”

She gives me a long, deep kiss, and I feel my insides melting. That’s right. I can’t trust myself anymore, but I can have faith in her. At last, I feel at peace, and begin to cuddle her in earnest.

“That’s better.” She declares in a patronizing voice.

But just as I think this is the start of a warm, relaxing cuddling session, Alyssa gets off my lap. I let out a small whimper and my hand weakly tries to pull her back, but soon, she’s standing over me. Her arms are crossed, her gaze hard and authoritative. Did...did I do something wrong? Her stare is tying my stomach in knots. I’m afraid of this Alyssa, but deep down, I know it’s my fault. I mean, she’s perfect, so...

“Well?”

“W...Well what?” I ask meekly.

“It’s noon. Don’t you have someting to do?”

“I...huh...” Don’t I? I’m not sure...This is so confusing... “Kiss you? Thank you? Kneel?” No, she said it’s noon... “Oh...make lunch?”

“Yes, Kylie. I’m not cooking. That’s your role. I know BrainTrust tried to condition you out of your role, but starting now, if you don’t act like yourself, I’m going to start disciplining you.”

“Di...Disciplining?” I stammer, afraid.

“Yes. Don’t worry.” She smiles with such warmth it offsets the dreadfulness of her words. “Since you have such a submissive personality, I’m sure you’ll like everything I do, even punishment. If you even need it. Now...Get working, I’m getting really hungry!”

She practically barked that last order. Startled, I scamper towards the kitchen. A storm of feelings kick up inside me. Me, relegated to the kitchen? Why not, I am the weak, girly one. This is so fucked. No, stop thinking that, it’s BrainTrust’s programming talking. I’m a good girl. What will Alyssa’s punishment be like? I don’t need discipline. I know my place...

Thankfully, as I look into the fridge and start focusing on my task, the confusion slowly recedes. I’m obeying Alyssa. It makes me feel all funny, but really good too, like, not really horny, but excited. I gather the ingredients to make a simple omelet. Alyssa is watching me closely. She’s monitoring my eagerness. I must show I’m a good girlfriend or I’ll be disciplined. But even though I realize that...it doesn’t seem all that relevant. Because handling this food, knowing it is to please my perfect human girlfriend...it makes my head swim. I know this feeling. Pride. When Alyssa is proud of me, I’m proud of myself too. So I do my best. I take care of everything. The table, the food...and the milk, of course. Some short time later, I watch her eat, focusing all my attention on catching her reaction. Please tell me she liked it. Please tell me I’m a good girl. And she does, by way of smiling and nodding. I feel like my heart could just burst out of my chest! I thought I knew what happiness and pride was. I didn’t. This is...just by serving my beloved, I had a taste of heaven.

“See?” She says softly. “Doesn’t being obedient just makes you the happiest girl in the world?”

I nod vigorously, unable to talk. Tears of joy roll down my cheeks, burning from a wicked blush. Alyssa gets up, walks to me, and take my shivering, mewling body into her arms. Seeing her smiling just makes me feel so...elated.

“That is the true joy of submission. As long as you make me happy, you’re happier than a human could ever been. That’s your privilege as a Pretty who discovered her true place in the universe. Don’t you want more of that obedient pleasure?”

“Y..ess...Please...I’ve...never been so happy...”

“Yes you’ve been. BrainTrust just made you forget it. But you’re being a very good girl. A few more milking sessions, and you’ll be back to your old self in just a few days.”

“Oooh...I want it...Milk me...milk me, my love...Make me obey...Turn me into your perfect little doll...I promise to make you smile!”

“Oh, I will...Remember how you love pretty pink things and how you’re the most girly cutie in the whole world?”

“I...huh, no...I was?”

“Yes...and you’ll be again very soon. Milky time, Kylie.”

* * *

Two days later

“La la la...!”

I walk carefully on the jungle trail, wary of the uneven ground. Alyssa told me I didn’t have to be afraid of any nasty beasties in the jungle, and I trust her. Mister Sun isn’t a problem, either, since we found a cute little pink parasol to protect my delicate skin. I sing because I’m happy. I’ve prepared such a good afternoon snack for my beloved! She’ll love it...I can’t wait to see her smile!

I quickly arrive at the spot she described. She was right, this wasn’t long at all! There’s the sand beach, and a bit on the left, the patch of grass under a palm tree. There, a big, square sheet lies on the ground. In can see Alyssa’s clothes in one of its corners. Silly her, they’re all jumbled! I straighten them out, then sit down. While I wait for my mistress-girlfriend, I take out a book I took in the bungalow, and read. It’s a steamy, sapphic romance...The bookshelf is full of those! I always end up being horny reading them, though...But it’s alright, Alyssa likes when I’m horny, she says it makes me even softer.

Not that I have much time getting worked up. Before long, I see my perfect girlfriend getting out of the sea, her muscles all glistening under the sunlight. Aaaah...My head’s swimming again. I wave at her, grinning from ear to ear. She waves back. She’s so beautiful. So strong. She always knows what to do. I wish I could really tell her how deep in love I am...

“Hi kitten,” she says as she grabs her beach towel. “Do you have something good for me?”

“Of course my love. I made us cookies! And look, they’re sooo cute!” I reach for the basket, and proudly present my work : A kitty-shaped cookie! “He he he!”

“Oooh...” Coos Alyssa. “How Kylie of you.”

She takes my cookie, and eats it, nodding approvingly. I cock my head to the side.

“Kylie’s an adjective now?”

“Well,” she strokes my hair, making me blush and fidget, “There’s being a woman, then there’s being feminine, then girly, then bubbly, and finally, there’s being like you, my little milky doll.”

“He he...I guess. I am sooo girly after all.”

“Yes you are. I love the idea of the kitty cookies. Maybe you should learn how to be a pastry chef.”

“Maybe! I like cooking and cute things, so that’s a good idea!”

I raise my eyes, daydreaming. I hope BrainTrust gives up soon so we can return to our love nest. Aaah, I want to make it soooo pretty! Maybe we can get a kitty too. I love kitties! I saved one when I was fourteen, he was injured by a big meanie guy. I took care of him until we could find his owner...But I want a kitty for myself now! I hope we can find a cute and fluffy one. But as I am lost in thought...

“Come here...Position number three.”

I crawl to her, and she makes me lie against her, on my back, eyes looking straight up into hers. She locks me in place by securing her arms beneath my udders. It’s one of the submission positions she taught me. Makes me feel docile.

“All bad girl thoughts are gone from my Pretty’s head now, aren’t they?”

“Yes, Alyssa. I’m your obedient doll.”

“Let’s check your memories. When did you become a Pretty?”

“Mrs. Allen first taught me obedience when I became her son’s wet nurse, then her maid. No more being a tomboy. Shortly after that, I was acquired and converted. But I was so docile, they didn’t need to streamline me. I just had to recite an oath of docility every day.”

“That reshaped you even further, didn’t it?”

“Yes. After one year in the Foundation, I didn’t even get how I could have liked violence. I was so grateful to be milky...But then you came...”

I smile like an idiot. Aah, remembering that moment always does things to me...”

“You only stayed one week, but I knew I had found the one my devote myself to. And then you bought me...Like a warlord could take a woman for himself in the ancient times...Aaaah, I’m so happy...”

“You make me happy too, my little Kylie. I’m so happy to see my good girl is back.”

“BrainTrust lost, he he!”

“Yes they did...”

She frees me, and goes to lie back against the palm tree. She spreads her amazing legs and caresses her titties.

“I’m horny, doll. Service me.”

“Hm hm!” I nod approvingly.

Obediently, I lie down, my head pressed against her slit. She gently puts a hand on a back of my head to keep me in place. Yes, Alyssa...use me more...submitting makes me feel so good. I lick her kitty, my head spinning from her strong scent. They had given her one when she was a Pretty. Cinnamon...smells so good. Though I prefer my scent, orange blossom and honey. Goes just right with warm milk. My beloved’s cries of pleasure warm my heart. When she’s happy, all is right in the universe. This is the least she deserves for taking care of me.

She comes. Her whole body quivers, and her arm releases my head. I hear her heartbeat, her ragged breath...I can practically taste how good she feels. But as happy as this makes me feel, it’s nothing compared to the moment when she recovers and looks at me, smiling.

“Aaah, thank you, Kylie.”

“It’s nothing...I like how your kitty tastes, love...”

“Even so, you deserve a reward. Strip.”

I shudder. I don’t like the idea of letting my heavy jugs dangle free, let alone in a public place...But I’m being silly. This is just a simulation, and my beloved just wants to make love to me. Soon, I my utterly feminine body is exposed to the breeze. Alyssa picks me up and makes me lie on her.

“So, little doll...I can make you feel good in your kitty, as you call it, or...” She weighs my udders. “Make them feel good.”

“Aaah...” I sigh, recalling yesterday evening. “I can’t believe I had forgotten how sensitive my udders are...”

“Yep! You have just the best titties in the world. Did you like coming from your titties ?”

“I...I felt really strange.” I confess, caressing my cheek against her hand. “I thought I could only cum from my kitty...But you showed me how good my udders could feel. I like coming from them the best!”

“Of course you do, my busty candy.” She whispers, just a hint of laughter in her voice. “They’re the most important part of you. They define you. Of course they would feel better than your pussy.”

So she starts rubbing them. Softly at first, running her hands on their soft, smooth skin, moving in cycles from their ample base to their round nipples, as if preparing me for a milking. But as much as I love and need my milky time, this is so much better. She starts kneading them, and instead of my milk coming out, she makes waves of pleasure radiate inward. I squirm, but Alyssa firmly holds my teats as if she was the Goddess that turned them into such wonders. I, on the other hand, have lost all control. My abdominal muscles contract uncontrollably, electrified by the ever-intensifying pleasure I flowing through me. It’s as if I had two giant clitties. I can’t even think, let alone have form clear thoughts. I just moan, yell even, my tongue unable to stay inside. I’m cumming from my udders. Milk spews out in thin jets as my sense of being disappears into my udders. For a brief instant, they are the only part of me. Even in the afterglow, I am still shaking, possessed.

Click.

Wha? Where am I? I’m...in a white room, standing up. What the hell? Distressed, I look for Alyssa, shivering. Where is she? I need her! My cute corset and skirt are gone...I have a ugly hospital gown. Poopie...Plus, my udders are all achy. I’m full. I want my milky time. The door opens. A human woman enters. She’s got weird white hair but she’s young. So pretty...She rings a bell, sorta.

“Hello, Kylie. I have good news for you.”

“No.” I blurt out fearfully. “Alyssa’s not there.”

“Don’t worry, sweetheart, she’ll be here very soon. I’m here to tell you that we have successfully completed your treatment.”

“My...treatment? You’re with BrainTrust, right? You failed. I’m still a good girl.”

“No, Kylie.” She smiles. “You’ve become a good girl thanks to us.”

I shudder. She is lying.

“You’re a meanie and I won’t listen to you.”

“Oh? Maybe you’ll listen to yourself, then?”

The white-haired lady uses a smartphone, and suddenly I can see someone else in the room. She’s a strong-looking lady, kind of like Alyssa, but with black hair...And she kinda looks like me? She makes a scary face. I put my hands on my chest and step back. The woman snarls.

“I am not a criminal. I am not a serial killer. I’m not anything a human could muster to be. I’m a monster. I’m the chills in your spine at night. Want to fuck with my head? Go ahead...You’re only going to get burned.”

Her voice is so scary. I whimper and cry.

“Make her go away please please I’m scared.”

“But, Kylie...” Says the first lady. “She is you.”

“No.” I say, shaking my head. “No way. I want Alyssa now.”

I turn away, facing a corner, shivering. I don’t want to see this scary woman anymore. Thankfully, the door opens again, and I hear a familiar step. My heart skips a beat.

“Alyssaaaaa!”

I run into my beloved’s arms. She hugs me, and strokes the back of my neck reassuringly.

“That’s my good girl.”

“Yes! I’m your good girl, not that scary woman.”

“Well...It’s amazing to see the real her like that, Doctor Rivers. No difference from the simulation.”

Huh? I look up into her eyes, puzzled.

“She’s telling the truth, cupcake. We just finished reeducating you into a docile, submissive sweetheart.”

“Wh...What?”

“Just five days ago, you were the dominant one, and I was your sweetheart. But then I passed an agreement with BrainTrust. They removed my Pretty programming, and helped me turn you into your ideal self. That is, who you are now.”

“He he he...” I giggle, too confused to answer.

“Those bad feelings? That really was you trying to remain yourself. But I reshaped you. Softened you. Bent you to my will...and made you know the joy of being my love slave. In fact, I’ve made such a good job...”

She puts her hand over my heart, a powerful, dominant look in her eyes.

“Knowing I am the sole mistress of your mind sends you even deeper in love, doesn’t it, Kylie.”

It isn’t a question. It’s fact. My heart beats like it’s the last day on Earth. I feel like I’m melting. I try to remember being the scary woman. I can’t. But Alyssa tells the truth. She owns me so deeply, even the story of my life is hers. I’m such a good girl!

“Yes...”

“I’ve always loved you, but you had to try and dominate me in bed, didn’t you? Unfortunately, that awoke something in me I thought was buried and forgotten...Something that made me want to punish you. And you were punished...but that worked out well, didn’t it? Now you are my perfect girlfriend. My obedient pet girl. You cannot imagine how proud of you I am.”

“Aah...aaahn...” I moan, utterly conquered.

“Show me I won. Show me how much of a slave to my will you are.”

She grabs my shoulders and places me in the center of the room, kneeling down, legs spread out. I can see both Alyssa and the scary old me.

“You see her? This is who you were, once. Confident, fearsome, amazing...And now she’s you. Now, masturbate. Show the old you who you’ve become.”

I obey, and bury my fingers deep in my quivering pussy. Excited as I am, I immediately let out a loud moan. I can see the judgmental stare of Other Me. So scary, so strong...But only Alyssa’s stare matters. It dominates me, owns me, loves me. Other Me’s just jealous that I’m able to earn the love of the perfect woman. When climax comes, it’s like being possessed by Alyssa’s will. She grants me this obedient orgasm. My wonderful girlfriend. We both know you are really my Mistress.

“YeeeeEEssSS! I love you Alyssa! See that, Scary Me? I’m docile! I’m dociiiiille! AaaaAAAAANNNNhh...”

I collapse on the floor, leaking from both my pussy and my breasts. I feel her arms picking me up.

“For being such a good girl”, she says, stroking my hair, “I’ll reward you with a choice. You can go with Doctor Rivers and become yourself again. Or you can let me milk you. I’m in the mood for giving you a language tic this week. You’re my obedient, customizable girlfriend, won’t it be nice to please me by having a different perk each week?”

Her smile is so bright, so dazzling...There is no question. I don’t care if it isn’t my true life. I can’t live without my Lyssa.

“It would be great! You’ll never be tired of me that way! So...I don’t care about the truth. I want my milky time. Please?”

“Of course you want it. You’ll be so cute with your new tic. Milky time, Kylie.”

Aaah...My milk...I’m sooo full...I’ll feed my beloved to her heart’s content, and she’ll give me my new self in return. I can’t wait to find out how she wishes me to talk. I hope it’ll be cute.