The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 5 : Pretty Familiar

I step outside the log cabin. The first thing that grabs my attention is the walls and ceiling. I’m in a huge, tall room, not unlike my second home at the Coppelia but even bigger. Around it, the fake Prettier World Foundation made a simulacrum of farmland. Wooden fences, a few milk tanks, a tractor that’s probably missing its engine...With my overalls, I must really look like a sexy farmer girl. But the environment doesn’t really interest me right now—at least not this part. But some thirty meters ahead, I can see water. The Coppelia garden had an artificial pond, sure, but this one looks a fair bit bigger.

A glance to my left reveals something even stranger in the huge room—some sort of sci-fi themed nightclub? I don’t know, but it’s pretty tacky, that’s for certain. But thinking back at what the BrainTrust girl told me, that my Sisters needed me, I guess I’d better check the water first. One of the few advantages of being in a nightclub is that it’s pretty hard to drown.

So I make my way to the lake of sorts. It’s still uncomfortable to walk with these jugs around, but after that conditioning session...I can’t help but feel a pleasant buzz when they rub against the faux-denim fabric. They’re not a weight anymore...They feel like my old girls, only sexier and...well, I still have that creamy taste in my mouth. I remember Selena feeding me my own juices, but it’s nothing compared to discovering what your milk tastes like.

Grah! Stop thinking about them, they’ll be gone at the end of the week anyway. I walk past the grassy field and arrive at the pond. Well, it’s really more of a tiny patch of ocean. Not even a lake. The water is unbelievably clear, and I can see goddamn coral in there. I doubt it’s real—even the rocks must be plastic. But it sure feels like standing on the edge of a paradisiac tropical beach. It’s just that the sea is about the size of a basketball court. It goes pretty deep in a particular spot, but otherwise it’s shallow, ranging from elbows deep to wading pool deep. A true aquarium you can walk and, presumably, fuck in.

Honestly? I can’t wait to try it. But I, a farmgirl/cowgirl hybrid, have my own grassland, so it must mean one of my Sisters belongs in this place. Oh, shit, I’m not the only one whose body they messed with, did they? My mind quickly conjures forth pictures of my Sisters posing sexily on a rock, a big fish tail where their legs should be. I mean, it’s the obvious conclusion, right? They transformed one of them into a mermaid. Is it Selena? Terri? They like swimming. Alys...

I saw something in the water. Big, human sized. Yep. Gotta be a mermaid. And if it isn’t, well fuck, I’ve got a monster in my garden then. I run to the water’s edge and look. Damn, the water really is crystal clear. Only the ripples and a slight blue tint prevent me from just seeing the sand as is. But the form I saw was fleeting...And it didn’t surface yet. No way...Could it really be just a big-ass fish?

But as I look in the water, suddenly, I hear a loud spash.

“WIIILLIIIIE—!”

What? Where does this c...AUGH!

I the blink of an eye, I’m in the water. What the frigging fuck? It happened so fast I couldn’t even see what dunked me into the water. Now I’m in the shallowest part, and my overalls are soaked. I look around, hoping to see who shrieked “Willie” just now, but...

“You look sooo weird, Willie!”

“Gah!”

Something emerged right between my legs. A mermaid. A pale-skinned, yellow-tailed mermaid. Shit, she swam so fast I couldn’t keep track of her. I shake off my confusion and...

“Ch...Christina? Oh my God what did they do to you girl?”

I take her by the shoulders as I inspect the massacre they inflicted to my big Sister’s model body. Like me, she got a major boob boost, although her pair isn’t quite as big as my milky gazongas. But the rest is...just what the fuck, man. A fish tail, some fins, what looks like gills under her breasts...Bio-Fucking-Hack. Those assholes have cornered pretty much every sexy animal hybrid out there. It’s easy nowadays to become a mermaid if you know the right people...but once you’ve taken the plunge, you’re fucked if you want to walk ever again.

The worst thing, though, is when she opens her mouth to answer.

“The Creator sent Pearlie to exp...huuh, see what’s after the Veil! Pearlie was sooo scared, but happy to see the Creator sent you too, Willie! Pearlie’s not alone in this weird, big place...You’re sooo weird in this pink skin tho...”

High-pitched, childish, vapid.

They turned the Coppelia’s crown jewel into a fucking bimbo mermaid.

I just lay there in the shallow water, dumbstruck, as “Pearlie” hugs me with great enthusiasm. Shit. I was unhappy with being turned into a permanently lactating cow? Christina...I mean, Christina! She’s a proud sex doll, yet ten times the adult I am! They can’t have fucking bimbofied her! Worse, she doesn’t even seem to remember anything about BrainTrust...or indeed anything else. Who’s this creator? Have they stuffed her brain with a bullshit mermaid fantasy? That’s got to be against the rules! And yet...

My Pretty heart already loves the changes. I hold Christina dear in my heart, with utter respect, but...The airheaded giggling thing hugging me, rubbing her head against my boobies is...so sexy and cute. The pheromones are working again. Like a year ago, I’m being bewitched, but...it feels different this time. Christina doesn’t become the sexiest woman alive. She becomes...adorable. I...I want to hug this cute little mermaid Christina. So ditzy and helpless...She needs my help. I wrap my arms around her, and feel a sweet warmth in my chest.

“Shhh...I’m not weird, Pearlie.” I find myself saying. “I’m here to take care of you.”

“Yay...” She squeals, her breath shortening. “Veil Willie’s making Pearlie all funny...Veil Willie’s strong like a male...So weird, he he!”

What is this? A whole slew of new feelings are born within me, so strong it almost feels like being brainwashed again. I hug Pearlie tight. I want to make her happy, to see her smile...I’m falling in love with her all over again, but in such a strange way...It isn’t abandon. It’s...a feeling of power. I know she needs me. I...what’s...What’s happening to me?! I can’t just go with what they did to Chris!

“Are you hungry, Pearlie?” I ask with this new deep and breathy voice of mine.

“Yay, how did ya know?”

I laugh softly and smile. My right hand flies to the left strap of my overalls. Before I even realize it, it’s off, and my left milkjug jiggles free. My...My God. I can barely control myself. It’s a powerful instinct, drowning all my willpower in warm feelings of love. I think I get it. I fell in love with this new Christina not as a lover...But as my helpless little baby.

They...mommified me. And I can’t stop smiling.

“Here...It’s all for you, sweetheart.”

I guide her head towards my nipple. Why in the name of hell does it feel so natural? I’m acting like a nurturing, caring mother figure...And I’m not anything close to that! I’m a psychotic tomboy, a feral soul that can only find solace in violence...And yet it feels so right. Baby Pearlie closes her full lips around my stiffy nipple. She suckles...And the floodgates open.

“Mmmh...Pearlie likes the boobie juice...”

“It’s called...aaah...Milk, Christina...Breast milk.”

My stomach contracts by itself as my creamy bounty gives life to the mermaid. Goddamit. I’m breastfeeding her. I have to resist, to hate those jugs if I want to be myself...But I can’t resist it. I just feel so happy to feed such a cute little thing. I feel...so kind. So kind and loving.

I’ve become a mommy...

* * *

Cut to twenty minutes later, and almost all resistance has left me. I don’t want to be a mommy...But I am. I’m lying in the shallow water, naked, letting my little bimbo mermaid rest on me, her pretty head resting on my pillowy chest, and her tail gently flapping around. I’m stroking her ebony hair. She’s babbling about her new reality, talking about some place she believes she came from, the Cradle of Life. BrainTrust utterly destroyed Christina. She doesn’t even know anything about the real world. Not BrainTrust, not the PWF, nothing. In her mind, she’s always been a mermaid. An obliviously happy, docile little thing.

And the perfect new Sister to effortlessly turn me into a nurturing mother figure. I mean, it’s pretty weird to see myself so calm like this with goddamn tribal tattooes, but that’s just how silky-sweet gentle I’m acting. I could be sporting a mohawk and you’d still want to let me hug you against my huge titties.

The strange thing about it?

Now like never before...I truly feel grown up. I’m in a Pretty garden. Customers will come to fuck us both at noon. I’m a lactating sex toy...And yet I genuinely feel mature. I wasn’t an adult when I killed people. I wasn’t an adult when I killed Carlyle for messing with Daddy. I wasn’t an adult when I said “Yes” on the altar to Nicholas, all but unable to say anything else because of the choker. But now, caressing little Pearlie...I am.

Because I’m a mommy now. I’m not pregnant, but for the first time in my life as a female human, I give life. I have to go back to being myself. I have to get my shit together before the end of the week. But right now...It’s just so goddamn fulfilling.

Suddenly, a familiar but strangely monotone voice greets me.

Hello, Mistress

I turn around...and gasp.

“Se...Selena? What the hell have they done to you?!”

I have been granted my wish of becoming a perfect sexbot, dear Sister.

She...They turned her into a robot. Or at least gave her the appearance of one...Shiny chrome skin under a glittery burgundy skintight outfit. Even her eyes look like camera lenses. Her body language has stiffened, too...but not to the point she just looks like a puppet. Just a beautiful, roboticized girl.

While I struggle to come up with something to say, she smiles.

My system clock indicates it is twelve past eleven. We have some time to play until our honored customers arrive.

“Wanna fuck, heh?” I sigh. “I guess there’s no brainwashing that hunger out of you. Let me just get up...”

Oh, no no no, Kylie. You stay right where you are.

My smile turns upside down. Something in the way she said it. Sounded...ominous.

As a sexbot, I am under your authority, but I am also currently programmed to oversee your conversion.

“What...Do you mean, Sel? You’re not...with them, are you? Come on...”

I’m not with ‘them’, Mistress. I’m with you. The true you, that is. The one that belongs here, the one that should never have left the Coppelia.

She definitely is controlled. My Selena is way too mischievous and forceful to talk like that. If she really wanted to coax me into giving up my freedom, she wouldn’t do it with sweet words. She’d do it with a fucking riding crop. But on the other hand, I know Selena, as all other members of the Sisterhood, genuinely felt that way.

I ran from home. I’m a bad Pretty. I know the BrainTrust girl is ordering her to tame me, but I also know Selena wouldn’t resist such an order anyway. So I’m trapped in a Pretty garden, with a lascivious body, an urge to play mommy, a daily programming to crush my dreams of escape...And now, Selena, the one who dominated me in front of Thomas Fucking Carlyle, is after my freedom too.

I’m not in a venus flytrap of submission over here. I’m on the bottom of an entire goddamn ocean of brainwashing drugs. I am more fucked that the entire Coppelia on Saint Patrick’s day. There is just no way I’m walking out of this as myself. By the time Nick finds me, I’ll be a Pretty down to my very soul. I’ll breathe docility.

But being doomed is no excuse for not resisting. I try to pull myself up...But bimbo Christina whimpers and latches herself on me. Goddamit...I can sense her love, And my Pretty heart mirrors it right away. My Sister...no matter how stupid or foreign she gets, I’ll still love her. Come on, Kylie...you have to fight. Just like last time, only a miracle can save me from complete surrender, but I have to buy enough time to let it happen!

“Come on, Chri...Pearlie, get off!”

“Don’t wanna—”

As she continues to snuggle against me, pinning my weakened body down in the shallow water, Selena-bot is lying down to my right. Don’t suppose she can short-circuit? Nah, didn’t think so. She...she goes straight to my right boob, fondling it, stirring once again the urge to feed.

Can this unit feed, Mistress...?” She coos, evidently informed of what’s happening to me.

“Oh, don’t you tease me. I’ve been taken by surprise with Chris, but I won’t succumb to mommy mode again!”

Oooh? That’s too bad...You’re the big sister. We’re good, obedient girls...” She says, classic Selena sarcasm piercing through the monotone robot speak. “We will never feed if you don’t explicitely invite us to...“

Great. Now I can’t sustain them without actively asking for mommy mode. Fuck everything about this. Every step I take is another way for them to condition me. I won’t...I won’t let them!

Pleaaaase, Kylie, I’m hungryyyy” Coaxes Selena, toying with my slightly licking nipple. Goddamit, if you tease my udder like that, I...I...

“Fuck, okay, FINE!” I let out, with immediate regret. “No! Fuck, don’t...”

Drinking protocols engaged.

No! No no no n...haaaah...So...Soo gooood...

“Hmmmm...Yeaah, drink all you want...”

Once again, the sweet words pour out of my heart. I smile, and gently caress Selena’s head. Why does mommy mode have to feel so fucking great? It’s like having a stay-at-home mother version of me right beneath myself. I’m still me, but my emotions are all wrong. I want the anger back...The anger’s who I am, dammit.

My data indicates your taste is the best, Kylie.” She states, plunging her mechanical gaze into my eyes. “And you are enjoying your conversion, aren’t you.

“...No. Even if it feels so great, it isn’t reality.”

Reality is overrated, Kylie. What matters is that you finally let go of your unhappiness. Here...This will help you succumb.

Oh, what now? She...She’s taking something out of some kind of breast pocket in her glittery catsuit. A pill?

“Open wide...”

She forces my mouth open. Well, no, not forces. I let her. My Pretty body belongs to everyone, especially my sisters. The pill is deep in my mouth even before I lift a finger. I swallow it by pure gag reflex. Shit.

“What...What was that?!”

Your daily medicine, of course...Making milk is so important for you, you wouldn’t want to run dry...

“Actually I’d like that, you f...”

Well now you can’t! Hear that Pearlie? Big Sister will always have milk for you.

“Yaaay! Boobie milk!”

And here they go diving in again. I...Nick, please hurry the fuck up. I won’t stand a week at this rate.

* * *

I stand in front of the door. In just a few minutes, the customers will come in and make me theirs. I try to cherish the last moments I’ll probably ever spend as a free woman. Because I know that, the very second a complete stranger’s dick enters my wet pussy, the love I left behind one year ago will come rushing back. I won’t even pretend resisting that...A Pretty loves everyone. My wings as an angel of love will sprout again. I...I kind of desire it, actually.

The only thing I can even try to fight is just how deep I will sink. I will be a Pretty again, but I. Will. Not. Be that mommified cowgirl. I will not breastfeed the customers. I will act like a completely normal huge-titted slut. That’s my goal. Here’s hoping I won’t have forgotten about it in 24 hours.

The doors open.

Three guys enter. As expected, I never saw them before. They’re young, hot, in shape...Kind of “Bread and butter action actors” kind of guys. The relatable but boringly moral leads, you know the role.

“Hi, Kylie doll!” Greets one of them. “So you got yourself a little sister, heh?”

What the hell is he...oh, right. That BrainTrust girl said the customers would pretend this is reality. I guess they don’t just look the actor’s part. Strange things is, I don’t really feel like confronting him...Guess I’ll play along. Don’t expect me to go with this cowgirl bullshit though.

“Oh, Pearlie? Yeah, she’s sweet...Sorry she can’t come greet you at the door.”

“Yeah, as expected from a mermaid, isn’t it? Just seeing you and your ’bot is awesome enough, my love.”

My eyes flutter. Dammit, I thought I had until the lovemaking, but...two words and that’s it. I’m officially, 100% back to being a Pretty. My new plump lips make a genuine smile, my heart ramps up a bit...and I’m just generally starting to get all hot and bothered. I don’t even know that guy’s name, and I walk right into his arms with the cutest little whimper. Hmmm...I feel so warm. Love always feels amazing, but being hugged by your husband is so much different. It’s familiar, comforting. A Pretty’s instant love is so much more passionate...It’s so unnatural, it becomes almost overwhelming. You just know you abandon your human soul for it, and like all deals with the devil, it just makes it all the sweeter.

“Welcome back to my garden, Sir...” I say, on automatic pilot.

Alright, here I am. One year of my life wiped clean. Now to try and remain my normal Pretty self.

* * *

His name is Jason, and he’s definitely an actor. Why? Well, not only he’s playing the role of one of my regular customers in this pretend timeline where I never escaped, but he’s doing everything he can so I can smoothly go along.

Like, we’re lying in the grass, in relative intimacy, as his two friends shag Chris and Sel. I’m naked, lying supine on him, and he’s caressing me. It could appear as though he’s teasing me, ignoring my wet snatch like that, but really...My head is spinning enough as is. I mean, during my Prettification last year, I had one week of transition from “killing one of the dudes that captured me” to “so loving and docile, Streamlining is just a formality”. Well this time, it happened as soon as I saw a customer. Can’t resist love without a Beast.

So I’m already his. Just caressing my belly and my boobs and he’s already got me mewling and ready to babble about everything I know of Nicholas McAllister’s business. So when he says...

“Hey, Ky, remember three months ago when I got my girlfriend here? She wouldn’t understand that there was no point in being jealous of a Pretty, so I got her to try you out. You remember, right? Xandra? African american, nice little booty?”

I say :

“Yes, Sir, I remember...”

“Well she said she’d find time to book some time here this week. I know it’s rare for you to have female customers, but I do hope my two favorite girls can get along again!”

“Don’t worry Sir...Ma’am Xandra will have a great time with me.”

I know it’s a trap...I know he’s coaxing me into loving this lie. But it doesn’t matter if I know. I’m still sliding down towards acceptance. I mean, I can’t help it. I’m in love. And each time I play along, I am rewarded by a delicious rub on my clitty. Hmmm... I feel so obedient...How did I manage a whole year of the outside world after knowing such happiness?

It’s all right like this...As long as I resist the newest changes, I’m okay with being back to a subhuman lover. Oh, Jason’s trying to get me to think about the milk. He rubs my tits juuuuust shy of triggering a letdown, and he keeps referencing cows, farm stuff and babies. He has orders. I can’t be forced into the cowgirl role. It has to be me succumbing to the desire. But it won’t work. I know who I am. Kylie Coppelia the normal tomboyish Pretty. Heisenberg and MacAllister are gone...I have to accept that. They were a mistake anyway. But don’t you fucking think I’ll let go of my true self that easily.

* * *

And there he goes. The heavy door locks behind him, and my work day ends. It wouldn’t be normal in the Coppelia to have just one wave of customers for a day, but this isn’t the PWF, of course. The “customers” are just here to condition me. And boy did Jason do just that. I’m back. Like I never uttered “I want to be free”, the five single stupidest words I ever said. It’s amazing. I have only regrets for the past year. Just cuddles, three or four sweet fuckings in the last two hours as a reward, and I’m already done. Hmm, just thinking about the orgasms... “Yes”, I cried at the top of my lungs, both to him and to this life of blissful service. “I am yours.” The thought of following him through the door, to freedom, didn’t even cross my mind.

But that was a foregone conclusion, of course. I never thought I’d resist the angel of love. But I did it. I fucking did it. I resisted the cow.

“Yeeaaaheaaah!” I exult, throwing my arms in the air. “I may be the Foundation’s plaything, but you ain’t got shit on me, BrainTrust!”

Okay, maybe that’s an overstatement, but this victory, however relative, gives me enough confidence to start wrestling control back from my two wayward Sisters. Somebody has to take care of the Coppelia around here, and it’s not the ones whose brain got fried.

I turn to the artificial lake. Said sisters are right where the customers have left them—in each other’s arms. “Play us out, girls”, was their request. Mermaid on sexbot action. I didn’t think I would see that in my life, but it’s looking like I’ll get a major fetish for it pretty soon. Oh well.

“Selena! Christina!”

They hear me, but are too absorbed in sapphic bliss to react beyond a quick glance my way. To be fair, I’d get pretty distracted too if I had a double-D sporting mermaid kissing me and burying her fingers in my pussy. I walk to them and separate them.

“Oh, the nice men are gone! They were sooo nice to Pearlie!”

“Stop calling yourself Pearlie!” I cry, eyes rolling upwards. “You’re Christina!”

“Chris...ty?”

“Christina.”

“That’s too long for Pearlie!”

“What?” I inquire, blinking. “Why?!”

“’cos Pearlie can’t say long words! Creator’s will, tee-hee!”

Tcht. As if bimbos aren’t annoying enough.

“Whatever. Anyway, time to eat, you two! I can hear your stomachs growling!”

Glad to see you accept your programming like a good girl, Big Sister.

“Yaaaay! Milk time!”

They reach for my chest, or try to in Christina’s case, but I cross my arms, denying access to the boobs of their dreams.

“Hell no. All mommy programming aside, you two ain’t surviving on an all-milk diet.”

Pearlie whines, pouting, and Selena’s metally face furrows.

There you go again with your silly freedom processes. Organi...

“Shut the hell up. And. Follow. Me.”

There, the most commanding tone I can manage right now. Is it enough to supercede that BrainTrust bitch? Judging from the look on her face, it’s pretty close. She shakes her head, hints of turmoil shining through her fake mechanical demeanor. Just one more push...

“Selena. Obey your Big Sister.”

“I...B-b-but...Yes, Mistress. Switching to prime obedience protocol. DS-87312 is under your direct command, Kylie.

I smirk. There...loving and submissive to humans, but powerful among Pretties. I’ve missed that.

“Follow me. We’ll make a nice dinner for us three.”

Yes.

* * *

I had noticed it while I was Jason was making a docile slut out of me. BrainTrust pushed the realism to include a snack-bar just like the Coppelia. I mean, it isn’t that surprising, but it still feels a bit surreal to see the same means of sustenance as my true home has. The decoration’s changed a bit—instead of a tropical style beach house, it’s now fashioned after a log cabin, just like the bungalow I woke up in. Other than that, it’s got the exact same system—We order things on an electronic screen and they come a few minutes later from the other side of the wall. It really is just like being in the PWF.

Selena is behaving. She stands perfectly upright, bringing stuff to Christina’s lake as I hand it to her. As I prepare everything, I think about the next step. Obviously, going back into the bungalow’s a no go, or I’ll go through another cowification session. Gotta get my fallen Sisters to forget about milk, too. Good thing I have Selena’s control. Just sleep outside the log cabin, eat normally, and I’ll manage to go one week before becoming a cow. No sweat. Well, I suspect the permanent lactation they afflicted me with will have to be dealt with eventually, but one thing at a time.

In just ten minutes, we have ourselves a nice, healthy picnic just waiting to bring an end to this fucking crazy day. I bring three nice, cold beers over, and I sit on the tablecloth, all smiles.

“It’s sure nice to be home. Dig in, girls!”

I crack my can open and take a refreshing swig. Hits the spot after being vigorously shagged four times. Relief is short lived, however, as I see Christina sulking. Christ, she isn’t done getting on my tits, isn’t she? Figuratively and otherwise.

“Pearlie.” I order firmly. “Eat.”

“Like, no way! If you don’t give Pearlie yummy milk, she won’t obey you! You’re totes not the Creator, nah!”

“Again with this imaginary fucker? Tcht. Selena?”

Yes, Mistress?

“Fuck that bimbo’s remaining brains out, and then feed her.”

Certainly. Bimbositter mode activated.

Selena-bot wades back into the pool and grabs the confused remains of my most admirable Sister.

Pearlie, this unit is going to take care of you. Stop hurting your puny organic brain and cum.

“Like, huh? Pearlie doesn’t...”

Christina doesn’t really resist, but she is nonetheless pinned down and silenced by the roboticized dominatrix’s sensuous kiss. I see her fidget, flapping her golden tail fin around. Selena reaches for the adorable pink pussy at the base of her tail, far more open and vulnerable that a human woman’s. Pearlie’s looking all lost. In the lies they put in her head, she comes from a society where mermaids are subjugated by mermen. Maybe being claimed by a woman in such a powerful manner is something deeply weird to her new identity. Well, she isn’t escaping from Selena before a few orgasms, that’s for sure.

I watch the sexbot breaking their kiss, but just before Pearlie can speak, she shoves her two free fingers inside her mouth.

Hush, little bimbo. You have to learn the rules of the surface...Here, your Big Sister is the only Mistress when men aren’t around. Do you understand?

“Huh ho!” She answers, shaking her head in disagreement.

Then this unit has to train you very thoroughly.

I watch, amazed, as Selena slowly shoves her hand inside Christina. Damn...is that how it looks from outside? Fuck. I sure know how it feels. The things the fiery redhead can do to a wet pussy...Just thinking back about our nights together made me cum a little. Poor Pearlie, on the business end of Selena’s expert cunt technique is being possessed by pure extasy.

Might I suggest you wash yourself, Mistress?” Says the sexbot to me. “There’s something on your cheek.

“What?! Really?!”

Hell no. None of this shit. My perfect Pretty body will not be sullied. I leave the beer can behind and run to the log cabin bungalow. Sure, I’ll have my beauty time tomorrow, but I won’t let my first day back into Prettyhood be shat on by some punk ass stain. I storm into the bedroom and...what? Nothing’s there. My perfect features are immaculate. Hmm, I love that new petite, adorable look...I can get used to the “permanently open lips” thing...But no stain. Selena’s programming must be a bit wonky. Oh well, I got to get a good look to my sweet bod. Back to...

What? The...The door’s closed. Hey! I just got in for like twenty seconds! I’m not...

“Gooootchaaa—”

A shiver down my spine. The BrainTrust bitch’s synthetic voice. Shit.

“So congratulations, you’ve gone a shift without succumbing to your milkmaid conditioning. Impressive...But you’re my little toy now! You’ll get in synch with your inner cowgirl whether you like it or not!”

I’m so completely disgusted with myself right now. I completely lowered my guard. I thought I had Selena under my control, and bam, the BT bitch delivers a decisive blow through her. I remain silent and go lie face down on the bed. There’s nothing to say. Now I’m trapped, and my only way back out is another brainwashing.

All because I wanted to celebrate being back home.

Sucks.

* * *

Elsewhere, Terri cuts the communication and smiles.

“Really, Sis...Why do you fear it so much? It’s a nice, happy and dignified personality I got you, really. I even forced Alyssa out of your mind so you only get your surprise once you’ve fully matured. Ah well, there’s no smothering that control freak side of you, is it? As long as you accept your dolly life...”

She then activates the communication channel streaming directly into Selena’s ear, all but inaudible to the outside world.

“DS-87312, continue conditioning Christina to revere Kylie. Deepen her love for milk, too. She’s our greatest weapon for completing Kylie’s transformation.”

Yes, Overseer. Acknowledged.

* * *