The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Brainwave of Horror

(Part 1)

A Trilogy of Tales of Terror to Titillate and Traumatize

Summary: mind control, Mf, incest, some ff

A man watches his wife and daughter turned into whores; a woman watches her control crumble as those around her turn into ... things; a young man watches his mother survive in a world where sex is not reviled; better watch YOURSELF on ... Halloween.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Rambling:

For the author, the third tale was the most fun (it probably shows), although the first had some bright moments. The second tale is for whomever it’s about power as much as it’s about sex.

Live well!

Prolog

A pumpkin walks into a bar.

It’s Halloween night, and he left his broomstick and its team of bats in a parking space outside.

He orders a bloody mary and has a few peanuts while the crowd at the bar stares. A couple teens in the corner snicker and slip outside.

The pumpkin throws the drink back, then walks outside again, only to find his broomstick and bats missing. Frowning, he marches back into the bar.

Throwing open the door, he growls. The ceiling of the bar bursts into flame, then rips open and a huge baleful red eye with a slitted pupil leers in from above.

“Now that I have your attention,” the pumpkin declares, “I will make an announcement. My name is Jack O’Lantern, and this is Halloween night, and someone just stole my broomstick and bats. This pisses me off. Who stole them?”

Silence and wide eyes are all the patrons produce.

Jack glares at the people, studying them. “I’m going to tell three stories,” he says finally, “and when I’m done, if my broom and bats are not back right where I left them, well then, I’m going to do what I did 500 years ago when the last group of people took my broom and bats. And EVEN I don’t want to do what I did 500 years ago.”

Dead silence.

“Bartender,” he snaps his fingers, “get me another bloody mary. And it’s on the house.”

The bartender quickly complies—that eye in the ceiling is pretty scary.

The pumpkin throws back his drink, then speaks. “As I said, my name is Jack. And on Halloween night, I travel the world, creating stories of horror out of the dull tripe that is people’s lives. I have done this since the first Halloweens thousands of years ago, so I have many tales to tell.

The first one goes like this ....

Getting the Shock of my Wife (mc?, inc, slut wife)

Discourse: Does the world exist? It seems to because it’s there again every morning when we wake up, just like we left it the night before. We process the data that we’re given. But what if ... the world went weird one day, one very unusual ... Halloween?

* * *

(Thursday night)

How did I get into this?

It was just supposed to be a friendly little game of poker. The same game me and my buddies play every Thursday night.

It was never supposed to be the exposure of previously hidden, shameful sides of my wife, of my family, of me.

The game was held at Stan’s place this week. Just like it was five weeks ago.

This time Stan had a cousin that wanted to sit in and play too. Dexter Teufel. Ugly bastard: pot belly, greasy mustache, smug cackle when he laughed, pock-marked skin like some of the Halloween decorations Stan had put around the place for the holiday.

“Let’s bump the stakes up a little,” Dexter had said an hour into the game.

“Okay,” Wally, Rudy and I agreed. Stan just nodded his head.

I had a straight that round!

But Dexter beat it.

The next round I had three of a kind! But Dexter beat it.

I had a full house, queens over nines, but Dexter beat it.

His luck was devilish.

I couldn’t believe it when the last was drawn out of my wallet and I realized I was $500 in the hole.

But I had another full house, jacks over tens. I looked at Dexter. He COULDN’T have a higher hand than this. Not again. Nobody has luck like that.

Nobody.

I bet my car title against the $3000 he had won from us.

I ... lost.

“Hey, Richard,” Wally said after about thirty seconds of silence, “you okay?”

“Ungh?” I blinked.

“You still with us, buddy?”

“I—I—I need my car back.”

“Gonna have to put up or shut up,” Dexter said, making a show of counting his money.

“But I need—”

“Whatcha got left to put up for a chance to win it back?” Dexter said, not looking away from his counting.

“Don’t do it, man,” Wally said. “His luck just isn’t right. Cut your losses.”

“My house ....” Had I just said that?

“Mmm ... you’re on. Stan, deal.”

“Don’t do it,” Wally said again.

I picked up my hand, discarded two, couldn’t believe the results: a freakin’ straight flush, king high. I was going to win!

Thank God! I needed to get my car back. Or my beautiful, sweet wife Julia would think that I had turned into a horrible loser with a gambling problem. Actually, it seemed I HAD turned into such a loser, but that was irrelevant. I didn’t want her to think that.

There were only three hands out of all possible combinations that could beat this. There was simply no way that—

“Hey, Richard,” Wally said after a minute of dead silence, “you okay, man?”

“Ungh?” I couldn’t believe that Dexter had just laid down a royal flush.

“Man, just breathe,” Wally said, “You’re not looking so good.”

* * *

Destitute.

Basically, I had just lost everything that my wife and I had built up during our marriage together.

“Dexter ... I, uh ....”

He was lighting a cigar. “Call me ‘sir’, Ridkins.”

“Excuse me?”

“Call me ‘sir’. Or ‘Mister Teufel’. But mostly ‘sir’.”

“Yes, uhm ... sir. There has to be something that we can ....”

“No,” he puffed on the stogie, “I don’t think there is.”

“But ... please ....” He was just looking at me smugly. “... sir.”

“Ridkins, Ridkins, how pathetic.”

“Well ... you now have almost everything that my wife and I own, and I need to work out some deal. Maybe that makes my life pathetic, but—”

“No, no, I mean your grovelling. Your grovelling is pathetic. All grovelling should be done from a kneeling position.” He looked at me a few moments. “Well?”

Feeling gutted but not having much choice, I sank to my knees. I like to think of that as courageous, as having the guts to swallow my pride and do what I needed to do to get Julia and me out of this mess.

He flicked his hand at me. “You are granted permission to snivel and plead.”

“Uhm, sir ... Mr Teufel ... what can I do to ....”

“To renege on your wager? Why, nothing, Ridkins.”

“I—Please—" I didn’t want to cry, not in front of my four buddies, all watching gape-mouthed. But I NEEDED—

“But ... you can wager against me one more time. Like a,”—he sneered and nearly spat with this last word—“man.”

“Please,” I shook my head. “I can’t. You’ll win.” I’d learned.

“Well, then, what have you got to sell?”

“Sell?”

“What would be worth, hmmm ... $137,263.48 to me? Hmm?”

“I—" I shook my head, wide-eyed. “Nothing.”

Dexter puffed the cigar a couple times, not deigning to look at me. “I hear you have a cute wife, Ridkins.”

God! No! Not Julia! “I—”

“Don’t sputter,” Dexter pursed his lips.

“I—I wasn’t sputtering.”

“You were getting ready to start. And let me finish the details before you have a conniption. NOTHING is involuntary. You bring me your wife tonight. She spends the evening and tomorrow with me. You can pick her up tomorrow night at this time. We do NOTHING that she doesn’t want done unto her. If you bring me a lady, I’ll return you a proper, pristine lady.” He shrugged. “If you bring me a whore, you’ll get a cum-soaked whore back. But we play strictly by HER rules.

“Seems you have three options, Ridkins. One, accept the loss of your house, car and pocket change. Two, bet your wife against me and when you lose, accept the loss of your wife, house, car and pocket change. Three, allow me to purchase your wife for twenty-four hours and at the end of that time, get back your wife, house and car. So which is it?”

“I ... uh ....”

“Personally, I’m hoping you cough up a testicle and wager against me.”

“I—I—I’ll ask her if she’s willing to spend twenty-four hours with you.”

“Smart. Ball-less, but smart. You be sure to tell wifey that if she doesn’t consent, I’ll be evicting her pretty little heinie tomorrow from my house.”

“I—we—yes, sir.”

“Run and get her now.”

* * *

“Honey, honey, slow down. What are you talking about?”

“I—I’ve done something awful, Julia. I’m DOING something awful. But ... we don’t ... have ...”

“Honey, start at the beginning. What’s the matter?”

“Julia ... I lost everything.”

“You lost everything—as in you lost it?” she smiled tentatively. “Your marbles?”

“The car ... the house ... and—”

“Wait a minute? You lost the house and car?!”

Reluctantly, I nodded.

“How?! How, Richard?!”

“I—I—”

“Richard, how?!”

“I lost them ... gambling.”

“Gambling?!”

Slowly, I nodded.

“What are you talking about?! One of your poker buddies thinks he can take our house?! Is this a joke?”

“A new guy. And it’s no joke.”

“What?!”

“A new guy. Stan’s cousin.”

“And you what?! Bet him our house?!”

“I—it just—”

“I don’t believe this! Didn’t a little voice pipe up just before you did this horrible thing to say, Richard, this is just ... STUPID??”

“I—I don’t know—”

“Richard?! You actually lost our house?!”

“I—things got out of hand.”

“NO KIDDING!” She shook her head. “No. No, it’s not yours to bet. The house is in my name too. Stan’s cousin—his deal is just bad. It’s just too bad, but ... it’s not going to happen.”

“There ... is ... a way out of this.”

She looked at me, eyes angrier than I’d ever seen them. She tapped her foot a couple times while I cast my eyes down. “Well?”

“You—I can’t do this. I’ll go offer to let him cut off my pinkie or something.”

“Richard! Drop the fake bravado. What do we have to do to fix your mess??”

“He—he said ....”

“Richard, spill!”

“He said ... if you spend twenty-four hours with him, he’ll ... give us back our house. And car.”

Her mouth was an angry line. “I see.” She spun about, took two steps and spun back again. “And who’s idea was this?! To prostitute your wife? Hmm?”

“He—he, uhm ... he’s willing to give it all back. The house. The car. And you don’t have to ... have sex with him or anything. He was clear on that. If I give you to him for a day, he’ll give back everything.”

“You bet me, Richard?!”

“No! No, I wouldn’t do that! He asked what I have that was worth the house and the car and ... he wanted you.”

“God, Richard?! You SOLD me?!”

“No! I’m sort of exchanging you for—for—”

“For money?!” Isn’t that the definition of “selling”, her arched eyebrow and crossed arms said.

“I was going to say for twenty-four hours ....”

“God, Richard! I can’t believe you DID this!”

“I ... I can’t either ....”

We were silent a couple minutes as she tapped her foot and glowered at me. “No sex?”

“No! No sex! He said he’d play by YOUR rules!”

“And what if he tries to rape me, Richard? What then?”

“I ....”

“You are not the man I married,” she say coldly.

“What’s going ON out here?!” our daughter Kelsey asked as she stepped into the room. “You guys were just BELLOWING!”

“Your father sold me, Kelsey!”

“What?! What are you talking about?”

“Your father gambled our car away. Then he gambled our house away. Now he’s selling me to get them back!”

“Daddy?!” she turned to me. “Is this true?”

“I—I don’t know what—”

“Daddy?! Is it true?!”

“I guess. Yeah ....”

“Daddy?!”

“Honey, I won’t be here tonight,” Julia told Kelsey. “Daddy has sold my next twenty-four hours to the man that now owns our house and car in order to get them back.”

“Mom?!”

“The man has assured us that there will be no hanky-panky, at least to your father’s satisfaction.”

“But Mom, STILL!”

“Kelsey, these are your father’s gambling buddies. If he gets out of line, I’ll deck him.” She kissed our daughter on the forehead. “I’ll see you again tomorrow night.”

“Be careful, Mom. Call if ... you need anything.”

“I will, dear.” Then her voice filled with contempt, “Come on, Richard. Let’s go. And if you EVER gamble again, I swear, I’ll—”

“I won’t, dear. I promise!”

* * *

Dexter sat, leaning back in Stan’s chair, puffing on a stogie. “The rumors of your beauty were not at all exaggerated, Mrs Ridkins.”

Julia’s nose was crinkled. She despised cigars. “Yes. I’m told that if I spend twenty-four hours with you, you will correct my husband’s idiocy.”

“I don’t think ANYTHING can correct your husband’s idiocy, but I will correct this particular idiotic act of his,” Dexter smiled pleasantly.

Julia nodded. “And there are no expectations of any kisses or fondling or anything else of an inappropriate nature?”

“You set the rules on what we do while we’re together.”

She was quiet a few moments, weighing whether he could be trusted. “Very well. I consent.” She coughed. “As long as you stop puffing on those stinky cigars.”

“My smoke? Oh, it’s not so bad. You’ll see. You may even be puffing one yourself soon.”

Julia guffawed.

He looked at me. “That’s all that we require of you here, Ridkins.”

“Let me just say good night to my wife.” Dexter just stared at me several seconds. “Please, sir?”

He lightly nodded his head, and Julia and I stepped to the corner. I pressed my cell phone into her hand. “Here. Keep this. If anything happens, you call and I will be over here faster than—”

“Faster than I can be raped, Richard?” she smiled tightly and nodded. “I’ll keep it in mind.”

“I do love you, Julia.”

“And I am cleaning up a horrible mess that you’ve made. Do not make me clean up another one. Ever, Richard.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Good night.”

Then I stepped out, leaving my beautiful wife of twenty years with Stan and the man that ....

How DID all of this happen?!

* * *

In my dream, I had somehow dirtied my pants, which had set off an electronic alarm. Everyone around me knew what the alarm meant and pointed at me, laughing.

My eyes opened and I realized that the alarm was the phone ringing beside the bed.

Ohgod! Don’t let him have hurt Julia!

“Yes?” I blurted into the phone.

“Richard?” It was Julia. My stomach dropped. Her voice sounded strained and she was out of breath.

“Julia! Are you okay?! He hasn’t hurt you, has he?!”

“Ohgod, honey. He wants me to describe this for you. I’m butt naked. I’m on my knees and elbows, talking into the phone. Dexter is behind me, and he is ... ohgod! ... just sliding in and out of my cunt ... which is wetter than it’s EVER been before! I’m about to ... go OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND here! Ohgod, Richard! Why couldn’t YOU ever ream me like this?! If you had, I might have ... let you ... I—I—aaaiiiieeeee ... !”

A tumbling sound spilled out of the phone.

“Hi, Richard. Dexter here. Sorry about that. My bitch here dropped the phone when she passed out from delight. Speaking of which, how have you been mistreating this poor whore? Have you NEVER given her an orgasm?”

“No!” I shook my head in horror of this whole conversation, “No, that’s not Julia. She doesn’t talk like that! She doesn’t use words like that!”

“Hmm. Well, she does now.” The line went dead as Dexter hung up.

No, it couldn’t be. Julia had been mad enough to want to hurt me when we parted a few hours ago, but this wasn’t her ... it just couldn’t be. She’d never do anything like this!

Ever!

I rolled over, beat my pillow twice, then laid there, going through the motions of trying to sleep while my mind churned.

It just ... couldn’t ... be her ...

* * *

(Friday)

I barely came awake the next morning. My mind had finally knotted itself up so tight about 4:30 that it must have strangled off consciousness.

And lack of consciousness do not pass for sleep: I felt like I was going to throw up, I was so tired.

And so guilty.

What came over me last night?! How could I bet and lose our house?!

How could I let a stranger purchase my wife?!

Kelsey was silent during breakfast, glaring at me with contempt. Our son Jason had already left for his 7:00 calc class.

“Honey, I—”

“Don’t even TRY to make up excuses, Daddy,” she pursed her lips.

We continued in silence until I left for work.

About 8:30, Wally wandered into my office. “Any word on how Julia is?”

I opened my mouth and shut it. “None.” I ignored this morning’s call—that simply could not have been my wife on the phone.

It had just been a nightmare.

“Do you think she’ll ever be the same?”

“What ... do you mean?”

“Well, has she ever been through the experience of being sold before?”

I couldn’t believe ... he would have the gall to .... “You stinking pig. Get out of my office,”

“Jesus saves, Richard.”

“Get the hell out of my office!”

He backed out, a faint smile on the corners of his lips. God-damned Christian vulture, hovering around catastrophes, waiting to feed.

I spent my time fretting, going through the motions of working while my mind dwelled on my wife. And what was being done to her.

And, after this morning’s call, what was being done BY her ....

About 9:30, my phone rang and I numbly answered.

“Hi, Richard.”

“JULIA! Are you OKAY?! Are you READY to come HOME?! He hasn’t HURT you, has he?!”

“I’m fine, Richard. But I don’t think I can EVER ‘go home’ now. And no, Dexter hasn’t ‘hurt’ me—just ... opened my eyes a little.”

“Honey, I am SO sorry. It’s been a long night and you’ve just been through a traumatic experience. Let me come pick you up and you can get some rest and when you’re feeling better, we can talk about this and how it will NEVER happen again. I promise.”

“I don’t know ... it hasn’t been so bad. And no, I can’t come home right now, I’m riding Dexter’s cock.”

Silent pause.

“You—you’re what?”

“(sigh) I’m squatted over Dexter, his penis buried inside my pelvis as I bounce slickly up and down on it now.”

“I—(swallow) Julia, I know you’re angry, but—don’t tell lies just to hurt—”

“Oh, I’m not angry, honey, I’m ... enlightened. And horny.”

“Julia, I know you just want to hurt me now ... I don’t blame you ... but—”

“I don’t want to hurt you, honey, I just want to satisfy this buuuurning between my legs!” Giggling, then muffled speech as she spoke away from the phone. “I know! My pussy is just drooling all OVER you, isn’t it! You’re right! It’s FUN telling him the truth!” Then clear speech as she talked into the phone again. “Sweetie, you HAVEN’T satisfied me SEXUALLY for YEARS! Actually, you’ve NEVER satisfied me sexually!”

“Julia, I don’t—I don’t—”

“Aaawww, poor baby. You don’t understand?”

“No, I don’t!”

“Well, let me put it a little simpler for you. After all these years with you, I am so cock-starved that any real man will just open me up like a juicy butterfly! And now that my legs have been spread by a man’s dick instead of a two inch piece of spaghetti, they won’t EVER be able to close again. Not and still be satisfied. And I won’t EVER let you cheat me of my satisfaction again, Richard.”

“Julia, I—I never cheated you of—”

“Oh, I doesn’t matter, Richard. I just feel so good with this cock stuffed up between my legs that nothing could upset me right now. What, lover? (giggle) Sure, tell him how things are gonna be.”

“Hey, little Ridkins,” Dexter came on the phone.

“What have you done to my wife?!”

“Well, I’ve made her cum a few times, if that’s what you mean.”

“Ohgod! You’ve blown the fuses in my brain with all these orgasms!” Julia enthused in the background. “You’re turning me into your whore!”

“You WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH HER!” I raged into the phone.

“Incorrect. I wasn’t supposed to do anything she didn’t want. And I haven’t. She’s been loving this. Starved for it, you might even say.”

“Hey, it’s me,” Julia said a moment later. “I DID beg him for an hour before he stuffed his cock up my hole, and I’ve been pleading with him to do things to me ever since. Nasty things. Things that only—”

“Julia, don’t do this to—”

“It’s me again, Ridkins,” Dexter said. “And it’s nothing against you. I see this all the time. The only way your relationship with Julia was able to last was for you to keep her ignorant of the real world. If she never knew what she was missing, she’d never leave you for it. But that’s just not right. Not for a beautiful sex kitten like my little whore here.” Julia’s giggling in the background.

“So, just think of it as me setting the bar for you here. If you’re able to keep her pleasured, there’s nothing for you to be worried about.”

I heard peals of Julia’s laughter in the background.

Dexter chuckled too. “Sorry, Ridkins. Your wife finds the idea of you bringing her pleasure hilarious.”

“That’s not—! You—!”

“Oh, come on, Richard,” my wife’s chuckling voice came over the line. “You KNEW I was faking all those times, didn’t you ... Richard ... didn’t you ... ?” Her chuckling died down and she was silent for a moment. “Oh. You didn’t. I’m sorry. I thought you could tell. It was ... pretty obvious.”

“Julia, why are you DOING this?! I’m SORRY that I—”

“It’s me again, Ridkins. Now you’ve gone and embarassed your wife with your dull thinking. Can’t you do ANYTHING right? You can’t even handle your shame like a man. Trying to make your wife feel bad when she was sending all the right signals, but you were just too thick-headed to pick up on them.” Then he moaned. “Oh, YEAH! Suck it JULIA! You were a lucky man, Richard. Your wife’s mouth could easily turn pro.”

She’d only sucked me twice during our marriage, reluctantly both times ....

“Why are you DOING this to me?!”

“Ridkins ...” Dexter sighed and you could almost hear him shaking his head. “You are such a self-centered child.”

“(slurp) (pop) Self-centered child!” Julia called from the background.

“This isn’t about you, Ridkins. This is about your wife. Something wonderful is happening to her, and you are too wrapped up in yourself to share it with her. Your wife is blooming, blossoming, becoming a woman as we speak. It’s like watching someone gain her sight—or her pussy—for the first time in her life. This is a miracle happening right before our eyes!”

“Right between my legs!” Julia called.

“Yeah, right between her legs. Richard, I’m pressing a button between her legs that you’ve just never been big enough to press.”

“Let me. Let me,” Julia’s voice mumbled, then she came on the line. “Richard, it’s true! When Dexter pumps me, I can actually FEEL is dick moving in and out of me! You were always too small for me to tell when you were in motion.”

I was ... speechless. I knew that Julia was angry about what I did last night. But to be this cruel ... to make up things just to hurt me ...

“Well, that’s it for now, Ridkins. I just wanted to give you a progress report on how your wife is coming along: quite nicely.”

The line went dead.

Ten minutes ... slipped by before ... my brain unseized.

How could she?!

This was just ...

Well ... damn her, then.

Just damn her.

If she was ... going to ...

A sob erupted out of my throat, like noxious gas out of lava.

If she thought ...

Three more sobs bullied their way out by the same path as the first one.

Then all hell broke loose and water flowed from my eyes. Making choking sounds, I stumbled around my desk and shut and locked my office door.

Then I let go and allowed my heart to vomit out it’s agony.

* * *

Forty-five minutes later, my eyes were dry, my heart barren, my mind numb.

If she wanted to ... be like this ...

Damn her.

Damn her and let her do what she wanted.

If she wanted to run off with this Dexter guy ...

Well, my heart no longer hurt about that. It would in a couple hours when the numbness wore off. But for the moment, I could ask it and ... see? It just laid there, not caring. Let her run off.

Over the next couple hours, a little feeling did return to my heart, as bitter little embers of resentment. Sure, she could still leave, the bitch, run off with another man, but she would leave the kids with me. And the house. And the car. Because she wasn’t FIT or DESERVING to HAVE such things!

DAMN her!

How had I been married to the little bitch in heat all these years and never seen this?!

And how many ... OTHER diseased ANIMALS ... had she SPREAD and BEGGED for?!

Goddam slut!

And if she even TRIED to—

The phone rang.

If that were her again, calling to gloat over the shit she was rutting in—!

“Yeah?!” I barked as I answered.

“Daddy? Are you ok?” My daughter.

“I’m—I’m sorry, Kelsey. What—what’s up?”

“Just wanted to call and tell you that I wasn’t mad at you anymore, Daddy.”

“I’m ... glad to hear that, sweetie. I know what I did last night was wrong, but I’m trying to—”

“No, Daddy, it wasn’t.”

“What?” Was she trying to say she didn’t think it was wrong to gamble and—?

“I’m okay with what you did for Mom last night. And she is too.”

“What ... do you mean? What I did ‘for’ her? And how—”

“It’s okay. I talked with Mom, Daddy, and she’s glad you were courageous enough to let her find out how deficient you are at sex.”

“She, uhm,” ... I gritted my teeth hard ... “She told you that, did she?”

“Yeah, Daddy. ‘Abysmal failure,’ she said.”

GodDAMN bitch! She would talk about things like that with our own daughter?!

“Don’t feel bad, Daddy. Dexter really is VERY good at banging a gal! Enough to make her BEG him to DO her! AGAIN and AGAIN!”

My cunt of a wife wanted to SPREAD her filthy, diseased attitudes as well as her legs. “So ... she told you this too, did she?!”

“No,” Kelsey giggled. “That’s my own opinion.”

“Your own—?!” What was—?! “Honey, when did you talk to your mother?”

“She’s right here, Daddy.”

Would she DARE?! Take that man INTO our HOME?! “What is that woman DOING?!”

“Oh,” Kelsey giggled, “she’s spread naked on the couch, fingering herself.”

WHAT?! “Kelsey! Is there a man there too?!”

Giggle. “Yeah. Why do you ask, Daddy?”

Would she just ... fuck ... in front of the children?! Yeah, they were both in college, but she was still their mother! To just ... fuck ... openly ... in front of them!

“Kelsey,” I had to keep my anger chained back in my voice, I was so furious, “is your mother and that man IN THERE in the room WITH you?!”

“Yeah, they’re both here, Daddy.”

That STUPID slut! How DARE she brazenly flaunt her screwing around around! Naked! In front of our own daughter! This was just TOO far!

“Kelsey, I want you to get up and leave that room at once!”

“Daddy?”

“Get OUT of there, Kelsey! I don’t want you IN there while your mother is rutting like an animal!” Why wasn’t Kelsey HERSELF balking at her own mother openly fucking another man right in front of her?!

“Sure, Daddy. But I need to finish what I’m doing first.”

What—?! “What are you doing that’s so important, Kelsey?!”

“Ooooh, I’m getting BANGED, Daddy!”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m bouncing up and down on Dexter’s cock, Daddy!” She giggled.

“WHAT?!” The thought flashed through my mind that I shouldn’t get any madder or I’d blow out a blood vessel and spray life’s fluid all over the wall.

“Don’t go apoplectic on me, Daddy. This feels GOOD! Dexter really knows how to fuck a woman OVER!”

“Thank you,” came Dexter’s muffled voice from the background.

“No, thank YOU!” my daughter gushed aside. Then to me, “Yeah, Daddy. I’M the one Dexter is taking to new heights of desire and pleasure. Mom’s just laying back on the couch, taking a break, frigging herself while she watches her daughter get porked.”

“I—" This was ... just not real. I tried to think thoughts, but the fountain of my mind had choked off.

“Oop. Daddy, Dexter wants me down on my elbows and knees so he can bang me doggie and I guess (giggle) I can’t be talking to you while I’m barking. Do you want to speak to Mom while I’m getting done?”

“Uuungh ...,” was the best astonished sound I could manage.

“You sound stunned, Daddy,” Kelsey giggled. “Here’s Mom.”

“Hi, darling,” Julia spoke into the phone. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’m making a big sex spot on the couch here. My pussy just won’t stop juicing, honey!”

“Julia ... did you ... take that man home ... to our ... innocent daughter?!”

“Yeah! Isn’t it great?! She has SUCH a look of delight on her face right now!”

“But our DAUGHTER, Julia! Our own DAUGHTER!”

“Well, Richard, you gave him me. And I gave him our daughter. He said it would go easier on me that way.”

“EASIER on YOU?!”

“Oh, yes!” my wife gushed. “I was going out of my MIND with pleasure! He said I’d BLOW MY PLEASURE FUSES if I didn’t find someone to share him with! And I thought of Kelsey.”

“Our DAUGHTER?!”

“Oh, who better, Richard? She looks SO happy right now! It makes a momma proud!”

“Woof, woof,” came Kelsey’s voice in the background.

“Oh, Dexter, I want to be that happy! Do me doggie TOO!”

“Come on over, bitch. Give me the phone,” Dexter laughed. Rustling, then Dexter’s voice, “You there, Ridkins?”

“What ... are you doing to ... my ....”

“Hey, you’ve got a GREAT family here, man!”

“What are you DOING to them?!”

“Hey,” Dexter chuckled, “listen to my bitches, Ridkins.”

“Arf, arf, arf,” my wife’s voice came from the background.

“Woof, woof, woof,” my daughter’s voice sounded.

“GodDAMN you!” I roared into the phone.

“See ya,” Dexter laughed, then hung up.

* * *

I should STORM home RIGHT NOW and BEAT that BASTARD to a BLOODY PULP right IN FRONT OF my two WHORING FEMALES! Then, I should SPANK the HELL out of their NAUGHTY ASSES until they REGRETTED what SLUTS they were being!

And I would!

Just as soon as my erection went down!

Couldn’t really beat anyone to a pulp while carrying around a stiffie, now could I? I might hurt myself.

And since I couldn’t do that, I ....

... unzipped ...

... and touched myself.

This erection wasn’t going to go down by itself, so by popping it, I could be on my way home quicker to beat the shit out of this Dexter guy. That’s just straightforward logic.

Only trouble was, when I fired twenty seconds later, I was so horny, I just kept stroking.

A minute later, I had another erection, that I ... had to pop too.

But then I was still aroused by my wife and daughter whoring for that man, so I kept stroking.

And so on ....

* * *

I had shot about five times when the phone rang at 4:00. I hoped it wasn’t my wife or daughter. If it was, I’d probably have to whack off another four or five times before I’d be in any shape to go home and beat Dexter senseless. “Hello?”

“Dad! Do you know what’s been happening here?!” It was my son Jason. He would, of course, have gotten home, seen his mother and sister acting like sluts and been repulsed and horrified. I kinda hoped he wouldn’t be emotionally scarred for life, although I couldn’t bring my hand to stop stroking myself.

“Dad?”

Oh, yeah. He wanted me to reply. “Yes, son. Mother and sister whoring? Bent over for an ugly-looking bastard?”

“Well, sort of. Mom and Kelsey were barking like dogs when I got home. I went to see if they were okay, and they both ... were stark naked, faces pressed to the carpet, asses held up high in the air, a man kneeling behind Kelsey, boffing her.

“’Hiya, sport,’ the man waved to me, not breaking his rhythm.

“Mom looked up at my astonished face and smiled. Then she stood up and padded over to me, just baring her shaved pussy.”

“Oh, it’s shaved now?”

“I don’t know how it was before, but—”

“It used to be quite furry, son.”

“Well, it’s shaved bald and clean now.”

“Did you push her aside, march over and beat the hell out of that bastard to protect your mother’s and sister’s honor, then turn each of them over your knee and spank them until they promised to never be naughty again? Well, except for your father—I’m the only one they can be naughty for.”

“Well, sorta, Dad.”

“How so?”

“Well, uhm ... I mean ... Mom was being really nice to me. I mean, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her breasts against my chest, kissed me on the lips and played with her tongue in my mouth, then told me that she had really, really missed me while I was at the college today. And that she was just juicy with anticipation for me to get home to her.”

“I see.”

“Yeah. And then she ... well, she just kept hanging on and being soft and sweet and rubbing and ....”

“Son ... did you boff your mom?”

“I didn’t mean to, Dad. But, she was just being so nice and ... well ... hot.”

I sighed. “It’s not your fault. She’s just being such a sex-crazed slut today. Are you still at home? Is she around?”

“Sure, Dad. She’s right here in front of me.” The sounds of a hand whacking a bare ass cheek. “Mom, Dad wants to talk to you.”

“Uuuungh?"”

“Jason, are you banging your mom while we talk?”

“Well ... uh, yeah, Dad ... sorta,” he said, and you could practically see his eyes roll as he was caught doing something he shouldn’t.

“You REALLY shouldn’t be doing that, son.”

“I know, Dad.”

“Well, put the whoring bitch on, please.”

“Yes ... (ungh) ... darling ... (ungh)?”

“Can’t you keep your legs together at all anymore, you slut? Even for your own son?!”

“I ... (ungh) ... guess not (ungh).” My mind tried to visualize what she would look like shrugging while her face was on the floor and her ass up high in the air getting banged. “But I’m not (ungh) any worse than (ungh) our daughter (ungh). Dexter’s giving it to her (ungh) up the butt as we speak (ungh).

“Slow up, sweetie,” she said aside to the gentleman riding her, “I need to ridicule your father.”

She continued to me, “And it’s your OWN fault, Richard. Even your own SON is a better man than you.”

“Thanks, Mom!” Jason’s voice came from the background.

“And don’t think I don’t know that you’re pulling on your peter right now, you feeble little nancy,” she told me.

“You think Dad’s masturbating while he listens to his wife get banged?!” Jason asked in the background. “God! How PATHETIC! No WONDER you’re looking elsewhere!”

“I DON’T need any comments from you, Jason,” I hollered over the phone.

A muffled chuckle.

“Your father’s masculinity is feeling a little bruised and tender right about now,” my wife said aside to my son.

“It is NOT!” I said, stroking myself just a little harder.

“Don’t pull on it too hard, Richard, or it may come off in your hands. Kinda like your balls did before you hit puberty.”

My own wife was calling me ball-less.

“That’s enough chatting, Mom,” my son said in the background, giving her a heinie-slap. “MY balls are getting impatient.”

“Uuuungh,” my wife moaned into the phone. “Oh, baby! ... ungh ... yeah! ... ungh ... DO me!”

“Ooh, Mom, give me the phone! Daddy?” It was my daughter.

“Kelsey, what have you been DOING?!”

“Oh, Daddy! Dexter shot goo up my poop chute! It feels WONDERFUL!”

“Kelsey?!”

“It was BETTER than vaginal sex! I’m an ANAL whore now, Daddy!” In my mind I could see her nodding meaningfully.

“Kelsey?!”

“Hi, Ridkins. Dexter here,” the voice on the phone changed again.

“Fuck me up my butt again, Dexter!” my daughter’s voice came from the background.

“Guess I can’t talk, Ridkins. Your daughter needs some anal lovin’. You fire off your little bitty weener a few more humiliating times, candy ass. But make sure you’re over at Stan’s tonight to pick up your wife. Well, that is, if you can still call her your wife. And your daughter. Well, that is, if you can still call her your daughter. And—well, you get the picture.

“Fuck me!” Kelsey pleaded in the background.

“Ohgod, Jason! I’m cuuuummming! I’m CUUUUUMMMING!” My wife told my son.

“See ya.”

* * *

To be honest, I emptied my balls of masturbation juice but then still kept pulling on my peter several more times, my office door locked.

I couldn’t believe how turned on it was making me that this Dexter guy could just turn my wife and daughter into whores on me, like he was some kind of devil controlling their minds. This wasn’t the woman I married, and it wasn’t the woman my wife had given birth to. These were two sluts instead.

And that was ... surprisingly delicious.

At the appointed time, I tucked my tired willy back into my pants and drove to Stan’s.

“Hey, man, come in,” Stan smirked.

I stepped inside.

“Hi, Richard,” Rudy waved from the table. “I hear you’ve been walking the willy, but just inside your own house, if you know what I mean.”

“Hungh?”

“Wouldn’t catch me whacking off while my wife was getting humped. It takes a pretty pathetic lump to get off on—”

“Hey! Mind your own business!” I snapped back.

“Hi, Dad,” my son Jason said as he walked out of the back. “We looked everywhere for your balls, but couldn’t find them anywhere.”

“You watch your mouth, young man!” I jabbed a finger at him.

“Or you’ll what? Beat your meat?”

“Now see here!”

“What? You wanna compare penis sizes, Dad?”

There was a knock at the door.

“Maybe that’s Wally,” Stan said, stepping to it to answer it. “He’s the only one missing.” He opened the door and indeed, Wally stood there with another gentleman.

“Hi,” Wally smiled. “I have a visiting cousin tonight too.”

“Greetings,” the cousin enunciated as he stepped in and surveyed the room. His shirt was white as a soul demonstrating hard how sparkling clean it is, his pants white enough to earn converts and followers, at least from the morally or mentally unstable. “My name is Sinistral Angelos, and I am here to defeat the evil o—”

Wally coughed significantly.

“I mean to ... play some, ehr, ‘poker’,” Sinistral amended himself in his slight accent.

Stan’s eyes narrowed. “Then let the games begin,” he said mysteriously then shut the door and called up the hall, “Dexter, everyone is here.”

A couple moments later, Dexter strolled out, shirtless, wearing silver silk boxers and black socks and puffing on a cigar. “We’re all here. Splendid. Splendid. Sinistral,” he gestured toward the guy in white, “even you were able to make it. Wonderful.”

“Do not taunt me, demon,” Sinistral sneered. “I come from where that which is willed is—”

“Oh, hush, you little bigot. Your cubicle is two doors down from mine.”

My wife and daughter jiggled out with Dexter, wearing tiny pink silk teddies and high heels.

“Julia! Kelsey!” I gasped. “Are you two okay?!”

They ignored me and jiggled along with Dexter, clinging to him.

Dexter took the head of the table, Stan to his left and my son to his right. “Here, hold my bitches while I play cards,” he set my wife down in Stan’s lap and my daughter in Jason’s.

“Hey! Don’t grope my wife!” I told Stan as his hand cupped my wife’s tit through the teddy.

“Don’t get your panties bunched up, Ridkins,” Dexter told me as he handed his cigar to my wife, who started puffing on it.

“JULIA?!” I gasped, “You HATE cigars!”

She puffed again, then smiled. “Ridkins, there are a lot of things about me that you have NO IDEA OF.”

“Like where to touch you to make you cum?” my son laughed.

“Like how much I love sex if I only have a man around,” she continued puffing on the cigar. “Now that I have Dexter and you, Jason, there’s not much room for your father around anymore.”

“Do not worry,” Sinistral said, taking the opposite end of the table, “I will reclaim their souls.” But I felt like the IRS was getting ready to confiscate all my money back from the drug lords that had stolen it. Would I ever get a penny of it back from the IRS, though?

We all sat around the table.

“We will play one hand for the ... Jezebels,” Sinistral declared distastefully.

Stan dealt. We all wound up folding except for Dexter and Sinistral.

Dexter laid down his royal flush of hearts.

Sinistral laid down his royal flush of spades.

“This will get us nowhere,” Sinistral declared, glaring at Dexter.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

Wally gave me a thumbs-up sign. “Jesus saves, Richard.” Well, if it would get me my wife and daughter back, I guessed I could join the team, even if that would make Wally a teammate.

“What DO we do now?” Sinistral asked Dexter.

“Thumbsies?”

Sinistral nodded. “Thumbsies.”

The two men stood, stepped toward each other, gripped hands and prepared to thumb wrestle.

“One,” Sinistral said as their thumbs danced to one side of each other.

“Two,” Dexter said as their thumbs danced to the other side.

“Three!” they said together as the thumbs attacked.

Suffice it to say that it was a bloody battle, and much of the furniture in the room was overturned before it was over, and one wall was splattered with blood, but Dexter finally cried mercy as his thumb was being crushed beneath Sinistral’s.

“That’s it, then,” Sinistral declared as she released Dexter’s thumb from his choker hold on it. “I now own the women.”

“Thank you, Mr Angelos! Thank you! And thank you too, Wally!” I breathed relief.

“Jesus saves, Richard,” Wally grinned back. Thumbs up.

“Come on, honey, let’s go home!” I told Julia.

“Hold it, mortal,” Sinistral declared, looking at me. “I said that I own the women.”

“But—but—they’re mine. My wife. My daughter.”

He just looked at me.

“I thought you were on the side of Jesus,” I told him.

“I will return the women to you,” Sinistral scowled, “But AFTER I ... purify ... them.”

“What—what’s that involve?!”

“Your sinning mind would not be able to comprehend,” he said, then strolled to my wife and daughter. “Clothe yourselves, harlots!” he roared, then slapped each across the face, one after the other.

“Hey!” I stepped forward.

“Hold yourself, sinner!” he bellowed at me. “For I am allied with Jesus!”

But is He allied with you, I wondered. Still, I stayed where I was.

“They will be returned to you tomorrow. Cleansed.” Then to the women, “Come, whores!”

“I told you,” Wally smiled and nodded. “Jesus saves.”

The quartet stepped to the door, the women in front of Sinistral and Wally behind. Sinistral slapped my wife’s back hard. “Quit STRUTTING, strumpet!”

Then they were gone.

“Dad?” my son asked. “Will they be okay?”

“He said he’s with Jesus, son. We have to hope for the best.”

The rest of us disbanded silently as Stan wrapped Dexter’s thumb in bandages. I drove my son home.

Later, I laid awake in bed again, worried again. But ... Jesus wouldn’t let people claim to be His followers unless they were at least good at heart.

Would He?

* * *

(Saturday morning)

“Awaken, sinner!”

Whack!

“Ow!” I snapped awake.

Julia was there with her hair drawn back to a tight bun, dark circles under her eyes, looking tired and old, dressed in black coarse cloth from her high-neck collar, to the stern cuffs at her wrists, to her heavy black boots peeking out from under her skirt. She held a leather riding crop in her hand.

Whack!

“OW!”

“Out of bed, slothful sinner!”

“Julia?! What happened—?”

Whack!

“Question not the ways of God!”

“God’s ways or YOUR ways?!” I yelled back. That crop was hurting!

Whack! “God’s ways!”

I rolled out of bed before she could hit me again.

“I’ll tolerate no slothful sinners in this house, Richard Ridkins!” She whipped the crop over her shoulder to strike her own back, then walked out.

What had that monster done to my wife?! She was better under DEXTER’S control than under Sinistral’s! At least she hadn’t wanted to beat on me before!

I dressed and headed down to the kitchen to fix some instant oatmeal and ponder my predicament.

I had just taken my first mouthful of oatmeal when something splashed on the table, splattering on me and in my oatmeal.

“Those are ABORTED FETUSES, Daddy!” Kelsey shrieked.

“What?!”

“We must stop the wholesale slaughter of our babies!”

“What did he DO to you two last night?!”

“He showed us the LIGHT, Daddy!”

“You are insane, girl!”

“No, Daddy! I am sane! Everyone ELSE is mad! With SIN!”

“You think it’s sane to fling pureed fetus in my oatmeal?!”

“It is MURDER, father! And I WILL NOT rest until you are as REPULSED by it as am I!”

“Believe me, I am repulsed, honey!”

“Then help me go hurl buckets of this stuff on people as they walk into abortion clinics! They must PAY for the crimes they contemplate!” Her eyes were alight with something horrible.

“What’s going on out here?” Jason asked as he stepped into the kitchen doorway.

“Babykiller!” Kelsey shrieked, spun around and hurled the rest of her “aborted fetuses” jar onto my son.

“Yuck! What IS this crap, Kelsey?!”

“Babykiller!”

“I haven’t killed any babies!”

She jabbed a forefinger at him. “You haven’t stopped the killers! And that’s the same thing!”

Jason took two steps back.

“Babykiller! Babykiller!” she charged after him and the two fled from the room.

Yeah ... Julia and Kelsey had been better even when they were under Dexter’s control than this ....

How the HELL could I get my wife and daughter back and my life back to normal?!

I just wanted my family back!

I abandoned the rest of my fetussed oatmeal. As I was walking back to the bedroom, I saw out the front window, walking up through our yard ... Sinistral.

I grabbed the bat by the front door and charged out at him.

“Hey! Hey! Whoa! Whoa!” he raised his hands.

“What have you done to my family?!” I raged. Fury from the frustrations of the last two days was spilling out of me at him.

“I—I—You don’t understand!”

“Put them BACK! Put them back NOW! RELEASE them from your CONTROL!”

“If you just wait a short while, we’ll—”

“I don’t WANT to wait!” The bat was in motion before I even realized what I was doing.

His eyes looked inconvenienced when the bat hit his head and made it snap to the side.

“Bring back,”—whack!—“my family!”—whack! The head sank in for the bat on the third blow.

Whoops ....

I hadn’t MEANT to do that, but ....

But now that I HAD ... now that he was gone ... maybe his control over my family would be lifted ....

I stood there a minute while my mind tried to process the details.

Practicalities: I couldn’t leave the dead body laying out in the front yard for everyone to see. Grabbing it by its shoulders, I dragged it around back to our shed, opened the door, deposited it in the corner, covered it with a tarp and laid the wheelbarrow over it.

I’d have to figure out what to do with it before it started to smell ....

Of course, he’d been allied with Jesus, he’d said, so maybe it would just ascend before it became an odoriferous issue.

I looked at my watch: just after 9:00 A.M. It had taken longer than I thought to get the body in the shed.

Time to go in and see if his bloodthirsty control over my family had been broken ....

My wife was in the living room and spun around when I entered. “Hi, Julia.” It occurred to me then that part of the body may have splattered on me when I hit it with the bat and then again when I dragged it around back, but that should just blend in with the pureed fetuses that Kelsey had splashed me with.

“He didn’t make it, Richard,” my wife said sternly.

Did she know?! Could she know what I just did?!

“He didn’t survive the inquisition, Richard.”

My face bunched in confusion. “What?!”

She shook her head. “We tried to purify the sins out of Jason, tried to get him to repent, but ... he didn’t survive the proceedings.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, we tried driving pins under—" A smile crossed her face. “Sorry, I can’t keep a straight face. Okay, everyone, now!”

“Surprise!” a dozen people popped out from behind furniture.

“WHAT?!” I scowled. What was happening?!

“Trick or treat, Dad!” Jason grinned widely at me.

“Trick or treat, honey,” my wife stepped to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“What?!”

“You were such a tightass last year about Halloween that we decided you needed a good trick this year. Jason masterminded the whole thing.”

“What do you think, Dad?” Jason asked. “Did I do a good job?”

“I don’t—I don’t—”

“I had a couple rigged decks that first night,” Stan grinned. “And you know I owed you after that last game of golf.”

“And I got to play the devil,” Dexter said, extending a hand. “Last name’s not really Teufel, by the way.”

“And then we read all those ridiculous scripts over the phone to you, Daddy,” Kelsey laughed.

“And my cousin played the ‘Jesus saves’ creep,” Wally said. “He’s supposed to be here any minute, Richard. I thought he did a very good job!”

“Daddy, you should have seen your face when I hurled those raviolis on you and told you they were fetuses,” Kelsey giggled.

“You mean ... you mean ...,” I stammered.

“Oh, good lord, Richard! Don’t tell me you started to believe any of this!” Julia smiled.

“No! No!” I laughed. “I didn’t know the details, but I knew SOMEONE was pulling SOME type of prank!” I pointed a forefinger at them and grinned. “You guys got me! You got me good!”

My family gave me a group hug while my poker buddies laughed at the one they’d put over on me.

Only a joke ....

Only a joke ....

Everything was okay now ....

Except ... for that body I had to do something with ....

* * *

(To Be Continued)