The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Brainwave of Horror

(Part 3)

A Trilogy of Tales of Terror to Titillate and Traumatize

Summary: mind control, Mf, incest, some ff

A man watches his wife and daughter turned into whores; a woman watches her control crumble as those around her turn into ... things; a young man watches his mother survive in a world where sex is not reviled; better watch YOURSELF on ... Halloween.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Rambling:

For the author, the third tale was the most fun (it probably shows), although the first had some bright moments. The second tale is for whomever it’s about power as much as it’s about sex.

Live well!

Sexual Symmetry (mind pressure, inc)

Discourse: What parts of our world have to be the way that they are, and what parts are that way simply by consensual choice? Have we really all decided that we prefer the enforcement of pain to the enjoyment of pleasure? If so, why? Perhaps the answer can only be found ... on Halloween.

* * *

Let me tell you about my mother’s sister.

Aunt Sheryl. Thirty-six, two years younger than my mom. Copper-red hair to the middle of her back. A figure like ... well, like my mom’s. Walking around by the pool in a bikini as I speak.

Her daughter?

Rachel. Eighteen. Strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders. A mischievous smile and a contagious giggle. We played together as kids, but she has grown up very nicely since then. She’s now built like ... mmmmm ....

Can cousins marry in this state?

Me? I am simply indulging in the scenery by the pool. A guy couldn’t ask for a better landscape than my pretty cousin and aunt. My sister is by the pool, too, in a bikini and my mom is in a modest one-piece, but ... well, they’re my sister and my mom. C’mon. I’m not a perv.

I’m leaned back in the patio chair, pretending to be asleep behind these dark sunglasses, the hardback novel I’m reading spread open in my lap to hide Mr Stiffie while I do what every college boy since the caveman days has done: ogle female flesh.

Well, that is if they had had colleges in caveman days ....

* * *

(Saturday morning)

“Allen?” my mom said as she stepped around from behind me, “C’mon, honey. We’re going to have lunch inside. Those are some nasty-looking clouds coming in from the west and I don’t want them to downpour on our sandwiches.”

Oh ... just ducky.

How was I going to walk into the house like this? I could just see my sister, who is two years older than me, believe it or not: “Mooooom! Allen has an ereeeeection poking out in front of him! Make him stoooop!” You’d think that college would have made her grow up a little bit.

“C’mon, Allen.” Mom grabbed the radio and the bowl of Chex we had been snacking on all morning.

“I’m coming, Mom.”

My aunt and cousin were trotting with my sister from the strong, wet wind into the house. I was attempting to mentally will my penis to deflate.

“Now, Allen,” she said as she started toward the house.

“Yes, ma’am.”

My eyes caught a towel sticking out from under my cousin’s lounge chair! I grabbed it and carried it in front of me to hide my lingering erection as I trotted after my mom from the large drops starting to hurdle down.

As we stepped into the house, the sky unloaded.

“Just in time!” my aunt giggled.

“Yeah, Rachel spent so much time in the pool this morning that just one more drop would leave her permanently wrinkled.” I teased. Then, “OW!” as my cousin jabbed me in the side with her index finger, grinning.

“Don’t you give me a hard time, Allen.”

“I’ll give you a hard time if I want to.”

“Really? Will you give me a really hard time, Allen?”

My cousin was an “A” student and thought she was so much smarter than everyone else. She was trying to make some type of clever point now, though I had no idea what it was.

“Why don’t you give me the towel, Allen?” she smirked.

Now I knew. “Cut it out, Rachel,” I hissed. Mr Stiffie would not be a welcome guest at any family gathering.

“Whatsamatter, Allen?” she smirked. Then to my Mom. “Oh, you got wet, Aunt Barbara! Here,” her hand darted over and whipped the towel out of my hands, “you’d better dry off. Use this.”

I spun around and exited the room. “I’ll be back for lunch in just a minute,” I called as I headed for my room to pop my erection. It sure wasn’t going to go down by itself.

“Evil cousin,” I muttered as I climbed the stairs. “Evil, evil—" I halted in front of the room that she and my aunt were staying in.

I thought a moment, torn.

Now look: I wouldn’t do anything like this to any other person in the world except my cousin—my cousin that had sprinkled some of that German itching powder in my pants when I was ten; my cousin that had spread Ben-Gay inside my jock strap just before a track meet when I was fifteen; my cousin that told me she would let me feel her breasts if I stripped and showed her my thingie last year, but ran off with my clothes before doing her half of the deal, leaving me to sneak up two flights of stairs naked.

My cousin that just stole the towel I was using to hide my erection.

Stepping into the room they were using, I fished in my cousin’s suitcase until I came up with a bra—a pretty turquoise silk and lace thing.

Then I slid my swimtrunks to my ankles. I would leave a little deposit in one of her cups. Wrapping the bra cup around Mr Stiffie, I started stroking. Getting into it after a few moments, I slid off my sandals and stepped out of the trunks.

The wind blew moist on my back in through the bedroom window my aunt and cousin had left open.

I would ... leave my ... cousin ... a nice little ... stain ... in her bra ... UUUUNNGGGHH!

“Allen?” I heard my mom come up the stairs.

Shit! I seemed to have my own personal do-gooder angel today, sabotaging everything I did.

I shouldn’t be in this room, especially naked. No time to dress. I kicked the swimtrunks into the corner and climbed on top of the end table behind the door, still holding the soiled bra. Please don’t let her look behind the door ....

“Allen?” Mom poked her head in the room and I held my breath.

Lightning flashed close outside the window.

“What the—?” my mother frowned at the shadow of my head and shoulders that the lightning cast above and behind the door.

She stepped further in and swung the door and ... her jaw dropped at her naked son standing hunched over on the end table in his aunt’s and cousin’s room, clutching a bra with a cup full of cum.

“Mom! I can explain!”

Even as panicked as I was, I frowned as strands of her hair seemed to float up into the air. Was she THAT mad ... ?!

Ba-BOOM!!

I found myself tumbling forward, naked, onto my mom, then we both stumbled backward into the mirror across from the end table.

INTO the mirror.

Actually inTO the mirror.

Because we didn’t bounce off. We fell through it.

* * *

“What the HELL was that?!” I gasped as I stirred, dazed.

“Watch your language, Allen!” my mother automatically corrected me.

“Are you guys okay up here?” my aunt called as she trotted up the stairs. “We heard the lightning downstairs. Did it actually hit the house?”

She pushed the door the rest of the way open and stepped into the room, and MY jaw dropped.

Aunt Sheryl—drool-inducing Aunt Sheryl—was wearing a corset, hose and heels. Her ... breasts and ... pussy were ... openly BARED!

“Are you guys all right?”

“God! Sheryl!” my mom yelled. “What are you DOING?! Get dressed!”

“I AM, silly,” Aunt Sheryl giggled. “But what’s with you?” She put her fists on her hips. “Were you trying to play some type of sick clothing game up here? With your own son, no less?!”

“Are they okay?” my cousin flounced into the room, wearing just heels, her hair tied up in pigtails. “That was an AWFUL boom!” She took a broad lick of her large lollipop.

“Mom?! Are you okay?!” my sister strode in wearing just thigh-high black leather boots. My mom’s mouth was moving in a silent stammer. “Mom?! What’s the matter?!” Carol asked.

“C’mon, Barbara,” Aunt Sheryl helped my mother to stand. “Let’s get this ... costume ... off you and see if you’re all right.”

“Stop it!” Mom shrieked and slapped Aunt Sheryl’s hands away when she realized that she was trying to take off the shirt she had pulled on over her swimsuit.

“Mom, calm down,” my sister Carol reached for Mom’s boobs to squeeze them and pacify her a little.

“Carol?!” Mom shrieked, “Stop that! And dress yourself, young lady!”

“Calm down, Barbara,” Aunt Sheryl reached toward her.

“No!” mom shouted, backing away, around the bed. “What is WRONG with you all?! Why are you NAKED?!”

“What’s wrong with her?” Rachel asked her mother in a low voice. “Do you think the lightning HIT her?”

“I don’t know. Allen, are you okay?”

“Ehr ... yeah,” I said, standing. Naked. I seemed to fit right in.

“Was Barbara dressed like that when you found her?”

“Ehr ... yeah?”

Rachel looked at Aunt Sheryl and frowned. “So ... she was just in here by herself? Dressing up like that? That’s ... just ... sick!”

“Easy, honey.” Aunt Sheryl gently squeezed one of her daughter’s breasts to calm her.

I’m sorry. I know this was a time of stress and concern, but ... Mr Stiffie popped up again. I know, that probably means I’m a pervert or something since I should have been trying to figure out what happened to my mother and me and what to do about it.

But my aunt and cousin are just hot!

Especially naked!

And touching each other!

“Is everything all right?” my dad asked as he arrived at the top of the stairs from the basement. “I heard the boom. Is everyone okay?” He too was naked with a hard-on.

Aunt Sheryl turned to him. “I don’t know, Dan. We came to check on Barb and Allen and found her ... dressed like that. She’s not into any ... sick games ... or anything, is she?”

“No!” he scowled at his sister-in-law, then looked at his wife and was a little surprised by the clothing she was wearing. “Honey? Sweetie? Are you feeling okay?”

“DAN, why are you NAKED?! Why is EVERYONE naked?! And WHY do you all keep trying to take off MY clothes TOO?!”

Dad glanced at Aunt Sheryl, a concerned look on his face. “Sweetie,” he said, turning back to his wife, “just calm down. The lightning bolt just has you rattled. Let’s just get those things off you and—”

“NO! Why does EVERYONE want to STRIP me?!”

“This ... this isn’t natural,” my cousin whispered and shook her head. She nervously reached over to stroke my hard-on.

Holy freaking cow!

“Allen?”

My gorgeous cousin was absent-mindedly PUMPING me?!

“Allen?” my dad asked again.

Oops. That’s me. “Uuuunnngghh ... yeah?”

“Were you in here when the lightning struck?”

“Uuuuhhh ... yeah ....”

“Was she acting normally before it hit?”

“Uh ...,” I grabbed my naked cousin’s wrist to pause her stroking. “Rachel, you’re distracting me so much I can’t even think.”

“Gee, am I?” she smiled brightly, pleased.

“Yeah.” I turned to my dad. “Yeah, she was perfectly normal.” YOU guys sure as hell are acting differently, though, I thought.

“Barbara, sweetie—”

“Dan, you just pull on some clothes and let’s stop this joke! It’s not funny anymore!”

Dad turned to Aunt Sheryl, the worry showing on his face.

“Should we call an ambulance?” Aunt Sheryl whispered.

Dad looked at her a few moments, his face strained, then nodded. “She’s not even going to let us get that outfit off her to drive her to the hospital.”

“What are you two whispering about over there?!” Mom demanded as Aunt Sheryl stepped out of the room.

“Easy, honey. Everything’s going to be okay.”

Anxiously, Rachel began to slowly stroke my rod again.

“I’m worried, Daddy,” my sister stressed.

“Everything’s going to be okay, snookums.”

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she asked.

“Not right now, honey. I’m trying to talk your mother down. She’s having some kind of episode.”

“At least rub me, Daddy.” She took his hand and placed it between her legs.

“DAN?!” Mom shrieked. “WHAT are you DOING to our DAUGHTER?!”

“Honey, calm down! What has gotten into you?”

“Get your hands off her! This is not funny! It’s SICK!”

Dad withdrew his hand and Carol whined.

“Hey,” Uncle Troy said as he stepped into the room, naked, preceded by his erection, “Sheryl told me that Barbara flipped out.”

“Yeah,” Dad glanced at his wife. “She’s dressed up in that ... outfit ... shrieking that we’re not dressed up similarly. She almost freaked out when I started fingering my own daughter.”

The two men looked at Mom and shook their heads.

“Barbara never did have much between the ears,” Uncle Troy commented, “One hot mewling pussy, but not much between the ears.” Maybe in this universe, I thought, but in my universe, Mom was one of the smartest ladies I knew.

“See if YOU can do anything with her,” Dad sighed. “She’s always liked your peter.”

“Hey, Barbie,” Uncle Troy stepped around the bed, wagging his hard-on. “Sheryl said you were feeling really stressed out. Wanna suck on my pacifier for a while? Would that make you feel better, gumdrops?”

“WHY are you all ACTING like this?!” Mom cried out, tears forming in her eyes.

“Oh, come on, honey. You love playing with Little Troy.” He wagged Little Troy at her. “Dontcha wanna at least suck it?” Wag. Wag.

“Stop this!” Mom held her spread hands forward and backed toward the corner.

“Hey, Dad, if she doesn’t want to—" I roused myself from my cousin’s ministrations on my cock to plead Mom’s behalf.

“It’s going to be okay, Allen. She’s going to be all right.” Dad didn’t sound like he was even convincing himself, though.

“C’mon, Barbara,” Uncle Troy persisted. “You know you want it.”

“Stop it!”

“Aaawwww, honey, a sweet little thing like you shouldn’t be up here in that obscene outfit playing sick clothing games. Let’s take that off and bend you over so Little Troy can make you mewl and beg.”

“STOP IT!”

“She’s up here,” I heard my aunt’s voice in the hall.

Two police officers stepped into the room, two paramedics behind them.

“Mrs Wood? We’re here to help you. We’re—why are you dressed like that, ma’am?!”

“No!” Mom shrieked. “This is INSANE!”

The cop took stock of the situation now. “Are you ready?” he whispered to one of the paramedics.

“Yeah,” the latter replied, keeping a hypodermic hidden discreetly behind himself.

“Ma’am,” the cop stepped forward, holding his spread hand out at her, “we’re not going to hurt you. We’re just here to help.”

“Noooo,” Mom shook her head.

He gestured to his partner to cover the far side of the bed, then began slowly walking toward my mom.

“Noooo ....”

“Ma’am, we’re just here to help you.”

Mom leaped for the bed, and both officers leaped for her. Pinning her to the mattress, they cuffed her, then gestured to the paramedics, who came forward.

“No!” my mom shrieked and struggled when she saw the needle.

But the cops held her while the paramedic injected its contents into her arm. “It’s just to calm you,” the paramedic said when he was done. “Everything’s going to be all right, Mrs Wood.”

“Do you have any scissors?” the cop asked Carol. She ran to get them.

“No ... nooooo ....” Mom was shaking her head, her hands still cuffed behind her.

“Got them,” my sister reappeared a few moments later with the scissors.

The officer took them and began cutting off Mom’s cover-shirt.

“Pleeeashe ...,” she asked, her head and eyes starting to roll around a little.

He tossed the ruined shirt to the floor and began untying the neckstrap to remove her swimsuit.

“Allen ... don’—don’ let them ... (sigh) ... shtrip meeee ....”

* * *

Strange ....

Very, very strange ....

That bolt of lightning must have somehow thrown me and my mother into a whole different parallel world or something. After the police carried my naked mom to the ambulance, the rest of us all piled essentially naked into our car to follow her to the hospital. My cousin nervously fiddled with my cock on the way over, and I copped a few good feels of her boobs, which she didn’t protest at all, but sighed instead as it soothed her nerves.

I didn’t make the same mistake my mom did. I stayed naked and played along. It wouldn’t do any good for me as well as Mom to get cuffed, drugged and locked up for having an irrational episode.

While we waited at the hospital, my sister was so worried that my dad finally bent her over doggie style and soothed her with a good fucking. Afterward, she felt so much better that she just laid her head in Dad’s lap, occasionally licking cock.

My cousin Rachel—uppity cousin Rachel—blew me while we waited and I unloaded past those pretty red lips of hers. She stuck her tongue out to show me the jism payload before swallowing it. Now THAT’S what she ought to earn “A”s for.

A nurse finally flounced out in a merry widow and five-inch heels to tell us that the doctor would see us now, if we would follow her to his office. We followed the bouncing ass cheeks back, then, while Rachel serviced his cock, the doctor droned on at length about how traumatic massive electrical discharges can be, and that we would have to wait and see how Mom was doing when she awoke. She might be fine, he said, or she might need years of physical, mental and/or sexual therapy until she was right in the head again.

I knew that he simply had no idea what was wrong with her.

I did.

She, and I too, somehow came from another world, where sex had been dirtied by people, turned into something obscene and then forcefully held there.

This new world was somehow not like that.

He said that we could stay here with her, that she might even do better if she woke to friendly faces, though only two at a time would be permitted to remain in her room.

Then he grunted and unloaded to Rachel’s sunk-in cheeks. She smiled and stuck out her tongue to show everyone the pearly glob before swallowing.

I, more than anyone, knew that my mother was not crazy, that she just ... wasn’t used ... to a place like this. And also that my mother in particular would never adapt to a place like this, that she would struggle with the place or with herself until we found a way out of here, back to our own world.

I guessed I had a mission now: find our way home.

I insisted on being one of the two staying with her. The others came and went, shtooping in the waiting room in between visits.

I studied my mother, tied down on the bed so she wouldn’t hurt herself when she awoke. She was naked, of course. She looked so small and frail laying there, yet I knew how much stubborn determination the woman had. That’s how I knew that she would never compromise into accepting this place, that she would fight to the death until we found our way back to where we came.

I just hoped that I could convince her to play along with the people here in the meantime so that I wouldn’t have to break her out of an asylum later.

Aunt Sheryl, when she visited, stroked her sister’s thigh and played with Mom’s pussy hair—which was redder than the strawberry blonde hair on her head, I noticed—while speaking soothing words to her.

Uncle Troy, when he came in, brushed his erect cock back and forth along Mom’s lips—trying to ‘jump start’ her desires so she’d wake up normal instead of as some clothed-up freak, he said.

And so on.

When Mom finally came to, I turned out to be the only one in there with her. I could not have asked for things to work out better.

“Al—Allen?” she asked groggily.

“Yes, Mom. Do you know where you are?”

She tried to move her arms, but they were strapped to the sides of the bed. “I—those policemen—they’ve taken me somewhere?”

“Yes, Mom. You’re in the hospital. Do you remember what happened before the police came?”

“The ... lightning, and everyone was ... weird. Naked.”

“Good, you remember. Now I need to tell you something and you need to listen. Quickly, before the others come in.”

“Okay ....”

“Mom, something really weird happened with that lightning bolt. It DID something. We’re not in the same place we were before it hit. We’re someplace ... different. The people here aren’t like they were at home. Carol, Dad, Aunt Sheryl—none of them are who we remember. The Carol back home NEVER stripped naked; this one does. And more: she and Dad have already had sex out in the waiting room earlier. All the rest of them are like that too. That’s what’s NORMAL for this place. Are you following me?”

“Yeah ...,” she sighed, still coming awake from the drugs. “Everyone is insane here.”

“That’s about it. There’s more, Mom. You and I are going to have to play along until we find a way out of here.”

“Play ... along?”

“Yeah ... we’re going to have to pretend to be like them.”

“No,” she shook her head, “we—”

“Mom, if we don’t, you’re going to spend your life like this. Tied in an asylum. Drugged. ‘For your own good.’”

“I—”

“We don’t have any choice, Mom. We’re going to find our way out of here, but until we do, if we want to remain free, we’re going to have to play along.”

“I—I can’t—”

“Hey! She’s awake!” Dad called from the doorway, taking the place of Carol, who had walked out two minutes ago.

“It’s IMPORTANT, Mom!” I hissed and made eye contact. Then she glanced at Dad.

“How are you feeling, sweetie-tits?” he asked, stepping to the bed.

Mom was surprised that he used that term of endearment, but recovered. “Much ... better ...,” she sighed.

“Are you all right now?”

She glanced at me. “Yeah ... yeah, I’m better now. Sorry for that little episode earlier. I, uhm, I don’t know what came over me.”

“It’s all right, sweetie,” Dad said, reaching out to rub her breast in front of me, “The doctor said you were just traumatized by that lightning bolt.”

She looked guiltily at me as her breast was felt up, then her eyes darted away. I cast mine down too.

“Are you feeling up to a little shot of jism juice?”

“I—" Mom swallowed hard. “Not quite yet, honey. My throat is still dry—from the drugs. But thank you.”

“Are you sure? It could help lube the throat.”

“I want to take a rain check on it. But—" she swallowed and forced a smile, “as soon as I get out of here, I’m going to want a shot of that ‘jism juice’.” Smile and nod.

Good. At least she was willing to bend a little toward fitting in here.

“Okay,” he nodded. “It’s good that you’re all right. I’ll go tell the others.”

“Thank you,” Mom smiled.

After he stepped out, she looked at me. “I don’t like this. Your father never used to talk like that at all. He never used to ... grope me in public. For Christ’s sake!”

“I know,” I sighed. “It’s a different Dad. It’s a different everybody. But if we don’t play along,” I gestured at her wrist and ankle straps, “they’re going to lock us up.”

“Well ... you don’t need to be watching any of this, young man.”

“I’m NOT watching. I’m trying to get you out of here so we can start our search for our way back home.”

“Cover me with a sheet or something, at least.”

“There isn’t any sheet, Mom. And besides, this is what I’m talking about. If you do something like that, they’re going to get suspic—”

“Hey, Barbie,” Aunt Sheryl said from the door, then stepped in. “How’s my big sister doing?”

“Much better,” Mom forced another smile.

“Really?” Aunt Sheryl stepped to her and began tracing her blood red fingernails over Mom’s breast.

Her nipples perked up immediately.

“Yeah, I—I, uhm—I’m doing a lot better.” She looked at me hard and I turned around.

“Well, your NIPPLES look like they’re feeling normal again!” Aunt Sheryl giggled. “I swear, you scared me, Barb! You were just acting FREAKY earlier! Refusing to let anyone take off that obscene outfit!”

“That, uhm ... that lightning bolt just really shook me.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re feeling better!”

Pause.

“Oh, Sheryl, I don’t know if that’s a good—”

DON’T, Mom! I spun back around, and Aunt Sheryl was tracing her fingernails along Mom’s inner thighs. “Mom, don’t,” I tried to communicate with my eyes.

Mom met my eyes, then slowly nodded. “I don’t—I don’t know if I can TAKE it if you keep that up!” she said, appropriately breathlessly.

“Oh, you LIKE that, do you?” Aunt Sheryl giggled and increased her tempo. And Mom’s eyes widened.

“Uhm, maybe you should go send in Carol to see her mother, Aunt Sheryl,” I suggested.

“Why don’t you, Allen. I’m having too much fun here,” she giggled. She was getting closer to Mom’s red furry crotch.

“Uhm, since Mom and I were both there when the lightning hit,” I said, stepping to Aunt Sheryl and reaching around from behind to cup her breasts, “I’d sort of like to stay with her.”

“Nnnngggh!” Aunt Sheryl sigh-moaned, arching her ass to grind it up and down the length of my erection. “I ... I guess so ....” Slowly, teasingly, she turned, waved and padded out of the room.

Mom’s eyes were wide that I would feel up her sister like that. Then her brow furrowed. “Allen, I do not like that at all!”

“Mom, I had to distract her somehow.” I nodded my head meaningfully. “Otherwise, she would have stayed here masturbating you.”

Mom’s eyes dropped to my naked crotch. “You’re erect, young man! You’re enjoying this!” she hissed.

“Mom! I’m NOT enjoying this!” I gestured at my crotch. “And I can’t help it! I’m TRYING to watch out for us. It’s just you and me here against this whole crazy-assed world! But if you think I’m doing something wrong, you can go it alone if you like! I have just—”

“Allen! Allen! I’m sorry. I apologize. I just—this is creepy! The people that we know and love, acting ... like this! It’s—”

“How is Troy’s little cock-whore?” Uncle Troy asked as he stepped into the room.

Mom put a smile on her face. “I’m doing good, Troy.”

“Does my wife’s big sister want a big suck of weener juice?”

Mom looked at me. What? Did she expect me to save her again? Would she appreciate it, or would she just yell at me again?

Fortunately for Mom, the doctor walked in then. “I hear our little whore is awake,” he commented as he stepped to the bed. “How are you feeling?”

“Uhm, good.”

“Horny?”

“Uh, a little. I guess.”

He shined a penlight in her eyes. “Just a little, hungh?” He grabbed her breast and began squeezing. “How about now?”

“Uh, yeah!” Mom nodded, faking enthusiasm. “Horny now!” she flashed a smile on her face. I know she just wanted him to stop touching her.

He placed his hand at Mom’s crotch and did something there, causing her to jump and her eyes to widen. “How about now?”

“Y-yeah!” Mom stammered, her eyes still wide.

He turned to Uncle Troy and me. “She looks like she’s recovering. I’d like to keep her in the hospital tonight for observations, though. If you stop by tomorrow morning, and she’s still doing well then, she should be ready to go home.”

“I—I’d like to stay with her tonight if I could, doctor.”

“You’re the son? That was with her when the lightning hit?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I think we can arrange for something. I’ll talk to the nurse.” He jotted a couple things down on his clipboard, then nodded and walked out.

“I guess I’ll go send in Carol,” Uncle Troy stepped out.

Mom was still a little wide-eyed from doctor’s ministrations. “Mom? Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” she shook her head dazedly, then looked at me. “This is a VERY strange place, Allen ....”

“Yes, it is.”

“Do you have any ideas yet on how to get us back home?”

“Not really. I’ve been worried about you in here.”

“As soon as we can, we need to—”

“Hi, Mommy!” Carol walked in wearing just her thigh-highs. “Uncle Troy said you were feeling better and juicing up for the doc a minute ago!”

“Yes, sweetie, I’m doing better.” Her eyes darted guiltily at me, then back to Carol.

“Oh, WONDERFUL!” she enthused as she stepped to Mom and pressed her lips to hers.

Mom’s eyes widened again as her daughter’s tongue entered her mouth and danced there. To Mom’s credit, she didn’t bite her daughter’s tongue in shock.

“I was SO WORRIED about you, Mom!” Carol said as she leaned back. “Daddy banged me twice, but I was STILL tensed up! You were acting so FREAKY earlier! Wearing those OBSCENE CLOTHES like that and REFUSING to take them off! I mean, WHAT got INTO you?!”

“I just—the lightning just got me really rattled, sweetie.”

“Hi,” a nurse smiled as she stepped in, wearing a body stocking and heels. “Time for medicine,” she sing-songed. She held a tiny paper cup containing pills toward Mom’s mouth. “Open up, sweetie.”

Reluctantly, Mom opened her mouth and accepted the pills, then a drink of water from another paper cup.

“Now pretend it’s a mouthful of cum and swallow.” Mom did. The nurse turned to me and smiled, “The other patient isn’t scheduled to come into this room until tomorrow, so you can sleep in the second bed. My shift is over at 1:00. If you’d like, I may come back to milk your prick with my lips.”

Mom’s eyes looked concerned, but we had to play along. “Sure, and thanks,” I smiled. Then I walked out with my sister to firm up plans for the night.

Everyone else went home and I went back to spend the night with Mom. She was already asleep from the pills by the time I got there.

I ate dinner at the hospital cafeteria, then watched television until I got sleepy. It was all the regular sitcoms, just all nude, with penetration or masturbation integral to the storyline every ten minutes or so.

This really was an incredibly strange place. My own cousin had groped and let grope. And blown me. Mom was tied naked to a bed just a few feet away until the doctor was sure she didn’t have a morbid revulsion to sex. And that sweet young nurse in the body stocking had given me a delectable blowjob before the night was over.

You couldn’t say it hadn’t been an interesting day ....

* * *

(Sunday morning)

The same doctor came in about 7:00 the next morning, wanting to check on the patient. He woke me with his entrance, though Mom seemed to have been already up a little while.

“How’s our little whore this morning, Mrs Wood?”

“Just fine,” she smiled.

“Horny?”

“Oh, yes, very horny,” she smiled and nodded. Good, Mom, I thought—that’s the act we need to put on to survive here.

“Well, let’s check a couple tests, shall we?” he unbuckled the straps from her ankles and wrists to release her. “Hop down to your feet, won’t you, Mrs Wood.”

Mom complied, glancing nervously at me. She didn’t want me to see her do anything inappropriate, but it would be suspicious if I got up and left, so I remained but cast my eyes down.

The doctor turned her around and bent her over the bed, then positioned his erection behind her ....

“OhMYGOOOOOOD!” Mom shrieked as he slid into her, and she clawed desperately at the mattress. Within seconds, she was grinding her hips back against his and gasping, “OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD!”

That’s it, Mom. Make him think you’re really turned on by this. That’s what we need to do to fool them.

He rode her hips for five minutes. About halfway through, Mom faked passing out from pleasure and just laid there limp while he humped her from behind. It surprised me that she was such a good actress and that she would be willing to put on such a good performance so quickly after I explained things to her. But Mom could be a determined woman and once she knew what was required, she always put forth her best ....

He tensed and grunted as he shot his load inside her. I found myself hoping she was on birth control pills—I really didn’t want a little brother or sister. Then he slapped her ass, pushed her forward and scooped her legs up on the bed.

“I’d say your mother is doing just fine, son. Quite the horny little slut,” he nodded, marked his clipboard, then left.

“Good job, Mom,” told her, still impressed with her performance. “Very believable!”

She just laid there.

I guessed some more medicine was starting to kick in to make her sleepy again.

* * *

The whole family showed up at 10:00. All naked. All randy. My sister Carol said she really missed me humping her last night.

Mom must have let out five startled gasps as we walked out to the car and Dad and Uncle Troy took turns pinching her ass. I wished I could spare her these indignities, but we couldn’t do that without raising suspicions. And we needed to survive and keep our freedom long enough to escape.

There were enough of us that they had brought two cars to drive us all home. Uncle Troy, Rachel and Carol insisted on riding with Mom, and that I could ride in the other car since I had spent the night with her at the hospital. Mom looked nervously at me, her eyes like those of someone preparing to walk to their own gallows. Swallowing hard, she got in the vehicle with them. Dad drove our car while I rode in the back seat with Aunt Sheryl.

Getting up the nerve, I reached over and cupped Aunt Sheryl’s breast, and she smiled back politely. She was wearing just a gold waist-chain and high heels today. When I reached down and began stroking her thighs, she slid her hips forward, spread her legs partway and sighed.

“Oh, Allen, I need you IN me,” she sighed a couple minutes later and reached down to take and guide my cock, but I fired into her hand. With a naughty smile, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her palm clean of me.

A few minutes later, we arrived home. Uncle Troy stepped out of the back seat, then hoisted Mom out and over his shoulder. “She just passed out mid-fuck,” he chuckled to Dad. “Doesn’t seem to be able to hold her orgasms anymore.”

That’s good, Mom, I thought. That’s the kind of acting that we need.

Uncle Troy carried her back to the bedroom and deposited her on the bed, then came back out.

Dad and Uncle Troy sat on the couch and turned on a game, and Aunt Sheryl brought them two beers and piled in, giggling, between them to get groped between plays. I went to the kitchen and fixed some toast since I hadn’t eaten any breakfast.

As I was starting in on my second toast, my sister Carol showed up in the kitchen doorway, in just gold high heels. “I really missed my cock last night ...,” she said in a little girl’s voice and stuck her pinkie between her teeth.

I would never get used to this place. I might grudgingly admit that it wasn’t half bad, but I would never ever get used to it.

I couldn’t help myself: “Aren’t you going to whine to Mom that I’m being dirty?” I gestured at my lap with its rod. “Sitting here naked? Erect?” That’s what the old Carol would have done.

“Noooo,” she shook her head slowly, seriously, then flashed a grin up on her face, “I LIKE dirty!”

The other Carol would crawl into a hole and bury herself in shame if she ever saw the way the new Carol acted ....

“Can you DO me now? I have all this HORNINESS that didn’t get SATISFIED last night and just built up ....” She giggled. “Daddy’s nice, but YOU’RE my favoritest cock!”

“Are you ... for real ... Carol?” I know I told Mom we should play along, but ... I was just having trouble believing Carol—any Carol—would act like this!

“Real as an orgasm!” she perked and stepped in front of me. “And I don’t joke about orgasms!”

“I ... guess ....”

“YES!” She dropped to her knees and swallowed my prick ... then regurgitated it ... then swallowed it, then regurgitated it (I’m sorry, she gulped me down so deep that there are just no other words to describe what she was doing).

My sister could seriously suck cock in this universe!

It was a funny sound when she giggled and regurgitated simultaneously. “Oh, GOD, this tastes good! (slurp) I can’t take even one night without my little brother’s cock! (slurp) I haven’t been able to since you turned eighteen!” Swallow. Regurgitate.

She performed the fellatio-bulimia thing another minute, then stood. “Oh, GOD, little brother, I GOTTA ride you! Pleeeeeaaaaase?!”

“I ... uhm ... okay ....”

“Goody!” She clapped her hands and bounced.

I slid my chair back further from the table and Carol turned her back to me and straddled my legs, then squatted to impale her pelvis on my prick.

I settled back and allowed the blood to drain out of my brain and into the space I was occupying inside my sister’s pelvis.

And she was making the nicest little cooing sounds with every bounce.

“Allen, your father said you were eating br—" my mother halted, naked, in the doorway. Mouth agape. Eyes wide.

My sister simply continued bouncing with no disruption in rhythm or in cooing.

My blood was confused about where to go—head or head. I mean, little head or big head. The fight or flight kicked in at the last minute, and enough blood went to the big head for it to remember to cause my heart to stop in shock.

Mom’s eyes darted to the floor, and she brought her hand up to shield them, then remembered that she was supposed to act like this was all normal, and she forced her hand back to her side but turned to face the cabinets.

“God, Mom! I missed Allen SO MUCH last night! You CAN’T take him away like that anymore!”

“I ... ehr ... will try not to.”

My brain was still trying to confiscate enough blood to produce intelligible speech.

“You want some, Mom?” Carol asked, still bouncing enthusiastically in my lap.

Mom’s face was pressed close enough to the cabinets for her to note intricate details about the wood grain. “Do I want some ... ehr ... what?”

Carol brought her hands up behind her head, lifted her hair and let it fall back down, riding me all the while. “Do you want some of this action? My little brother is fucking me senseless, but I can share.” She stood off my cock and took a step forward. “You wanna ride Allen for a little while, Mom?”

My crotch was so wet with lubricant leaked from Carol’s snatch that it looked like my cock had burst a water balloon.

“Ehr—I—you—thanks, but—" Mom stammered and took hesitant steps back toward the door, trying not to look at anything. “Thanks, but, uh, I promised your father. Yeah. Darn. I promised him that I would—uh—I’d—”

“Wriggle your juicy pelvis while impaled on his hard, hot cock?”

“Yeah! That’s it! ‘Wriggle my juicy pelvis while impaled on his hard, hot cock’! I promised ... him. Ehr ....” She shrugged and backed out of the kitchen.

“Well,” Carol shrugged and straddled me again, “her loss.” She re-impaled and resumed her bouncing and my brain lost any meager amount of blood it had been able to siphon off the bloodstream.

“Ungh ...,” I moaned in bass counterpoint to her soprano “Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!”

* * *

My first conscious thought was that I was sprawled out pretty ungracefully on the chair.

My second conscious thought was that the big head had recovered enough blood to have conscious thought.

My sister was similarly sprawled on another chair, one leg hooked over one of the chair’s arms, my semen leaking back out her slit.

“You’re quite the fuck, little brother,” she sighed tiredly, smiling.

“Where did ... you learn ... to fuck, Carol?” I sighed. It wasn’t real fast, but it WAS intelligible, and that was no mean feat after what I just went through. I mean, my prick had been so engorged that I’m lucky the big head didn’t suffer from hypoxia.

A lazy smile relaxed onto Carol’s face. “Wanna go again?”

“If we do that ... I’m going to blow some pleasure fuses and never be right in the head again ... but I WILL take a rain check.”

“My pussy’s always waiting for you, little brother ...,” she said contentedly.

Besides, I needed to check on what Mom had wanted. We must have really caught her off guard, because her acting had turned pretty poor just a few minutes ago.

Marshalling all my energies, I ... stood.

“Don’t swoon, little brother,” Carol smiled.

“I’m going to go see what Mom wanted.”

“I’m just going to stay here and leak on the chair.”

As I walked carefully through the den, concentrating hard to insure that each foot stepped in front of the other in a coordinated fashion, I noticed that gorgeous Aunt Sheryl was on her hands and knees, face pressed to the floor while Dad banged her from behind, doggie style.

“You look like you’re having fun, Aunt Sheryl,” I commented.

“Arf, arf,” she grinned back up at me, and Dad playfully slapped her on the hip.

I made my way up the hallway to Mom’s and Dad’s bedroom, getting a little more coordinated with each step, until I stood by the doorway.

Mom sat naked at the edge of the bed, Uncle Troy naked beside her, his hand up on her breast to squeeze the boob and knead the nipple. “I don’t know, Barbie. You still seem stiff. Are you sure you’re feeling okay? That lightning didn’t do anything permanent to you, did it? You can’t afford to lose too many brain cells.”

“I ... uhm ... ehr ... I just ...,” Mom was breathing heavily.

Good Mom, I thought. It’s details like the breathing that add up to credibility.

“Ohgod! I can’t THINK with you doing that!” Mom squeaked, taking his hand in her two hands.

“What? This?” Uncle Troy grinned, pulled his hand out of hers, repositioned it and sped up his nipple tweaks.

Mom’s eyes fluttered as she took in a deep breath, then nodded. She subconsciously pulled her shoulders back to thrust her breasts forward for him.

Uncle Troy chuckled, then leaned in and pressed his lips to Mom’s, obviously tongue-dancing with her for a minute.

I didn’t know that Mom even knew how to kiss with tongue, but was grateful that she was willing to play along in order to keep our cover.

“So what were you doing up there when the lightning hit?” Uncle Troy asked when he stopped tonguing the inside of my mother’s mouth.

“Ungh?” Mom sighed, eyes still fluttering.

“You never were too bright, Barbie,” Uncle Troy sighed, standing up, then pushed Mom back with a single forefinger, rolled her over on her belly and whacked her ass.

“Ow!” Mom focused quickly. “What was—”

“How many times I gotta tell you, Barbie? You answer me, ‘sir.’ Got that?”

“Yes ... sir.”

Whack. “Not quick enough. Have you got it now?”

“Yessir.”

“Good girl. Now,” he laid down, propping one shoulder on top of the small of her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, “what were you doing up there when the lightning hit?”

“I was just—oooh!—getting ready to close the—OH!—open window.”

“You like that, hungh?” Uncle Troy chuckled. “You always WERE a slut for the back door.”

What an idiot. Mom would never even consider SPEAKING of anal sex—not in the old universe, not even in the new one. To her credit, Mom did not whip around and slap him across the face for being so vulgar. Instead, she laid there a few moments, making little squeaks and coos as he played with her anus. Thanks for taking our covers seriously, Mom and avoiding suspicion.

“If you were just shutting the window, why were you dressed up in that obscene costume we found you in?”

“There’s nothing—oh!—about a swimsuit that’s—ungh!—obscene, Troy.”

Whack. “There’s nothing, ‘sir’.”

“There’s—uuungh!” Mom trembled, then flipped herself over on her back to get Uncle Troy to leave her asshole alone and spread her legs wide. Hopefully, the spread legs would make up for the anal resistance. “There’s nothing, SIR,” she smiled as she traced her toes down Uncle Troy’s chest, “about a swimsuit that’s obscene.”

She still hadn’t seen me, or I think I would have thrown her off her act. As it was, she was doing a good performance.

“Barbie, Barbie,” Uncle Troy shook his head. “Never too bright. Y’know, I could do that magic trick with you, where I poke my cock in one ear and the tip would poke out the other ear.”

“I’d rather,” she grinned naughtily, “you poke me in my pussy instead!”

Good! That’s the type of acting we need to keep up, Mom! Even if it means you have to let him—what a weird thought!—do you.

“You are SUCH a slut, Barbie.”

“Yes, SIR!” Mom nodded, her eyes bright.

Uncle Troy positioned himself at Mom’s cunt, then sank in.

“OHSWEETMOTHEROFGOD!!” Mom arched her back and brayed as her brother-in-law entered her. Her spread legs stiffened on either side of him, and her toes curled as she clawed desperately at the mattress, wriggling her hips and gasping. “Ohgod, Troy!” she screamed.

Good, Mom. She was putting on a believable act that she was horny out of her mind.

“Ohgod, fuck me!”

“Who’s your daddy, bitch?”

“Ohgod! YOU are, Troy!” Mom continued to claw at the mattress.

Uncle Troy halted, pulled out and stood up.

“Wait!” Mom gasped and sat upright. “Wait! Please! Don’t stop!”

Don’t overdo it, Mom, or he won’t believe the act.

“’Fuck me’?” Troy played nonchalance and looked at her, expecting a response.

“Pleeeeease ... ?”

“Or ‘fuck me, sir’?”

Mom leaned back on the bed, smiling, and spread. “Oh, FUCK me, SIR!”

Uncle Troy rolled her over on her belly, then entered her from behind and started his hips in motion again, and Mom gave a trembly gasp of thanks.

“Are you my whore, Barbie?”

“Yes, sir! I’m your whore, sir!” She was clutching at the mattress again, pressing her pelvis back against his crotch.

Mom was doing a pretty good act again. I could almost believe she was crazed with lust myself.

You had to hand Mom that: she had determination once she made up her mind, even if it meant enduring humiliation and degradation of herself and her principles. She was a brave and strong woman.

“OhmotherofgodFUCKMEtroy!” she screamed.

“Where’s my Fifi?” he asked as he slapped the side of her ass again.

Fifi?! Mom must not have known, either, for she kept quiet, just rutting her ass along his prick like a mindless bitch in heat.

Whack. “I said, where’s my Fifi?”

“Ungh! Who’s Fifi?”

“Boy, that lightning really DID air out the room between your ears. Not that you ever stored much furniture up there anyway.”

“Uuuuuunnnnngh!” Mom moaned.

Whack. “You’re in doggie position, so what are you?”

“Uuuunnnnngggh!”

Whack. “What are you, bitch?”

“I’m ... a doggie?”

Whack. “Damn right, you’re a fucking bitch in heat. And what sound do you make, bitch?”

“Woof?” Mom tried tentatively, obviously having problems focusing.

“Yeah,” Troy grinned, grabbed her hips and gave an extra couple thrusts with his cock.

“Ohgod! Woof! Woof!”

“Crazy bitch! “Fucking My Fifi’ used to be your favorite game. Lightning must have blown out what few brains you ever did have, you fucking bimbo.”

“Woof! ... Woof!” Mom arched her ass even higher and harder against Troy, pressing her face harder into the sheets. “Oh! Oh! OH! OHGOD! OOOOOOOH!” Mom’s back snap-arched tightly, then collapsed.

Troy whacked her on the ass semihard. “Damn bitch passed out again.” Shrugging, he continued pumping into her limp body.

I stepped away and started back up the hall. Faking unconsciousness was a really nice touch. Very believable. Mom could be a really good study when she set her head to it.

* * *

We basically all humped the day away.

The neighbor’s wife came over mid-afternoon for a cup of sugar and a buttload of cum. Dad and Uncle Troy generously gave her two buttloads. Let me tell you, she was really mewling at the end there and was almost too dazed to stagger back home. But she thanked the two men, wagged her finger at me and told me that she wanted a buttload of me tomorrow. Then she walked off with the funny stride of someone with goo oozing back out between their legs.

Later, when Aunt Sheryl called us to dinner, Uncle Troy led Mom out of the bedroom. She was wearing a French maid’s costume, if there was enough of it to call it that: black garter belt, hose and five-inch heels; a minuscule white apron that hung down three inches from her hips so as not to cover her pussy; a tiny black and white maid’s headband; and a feather duster. She refused to meet my eyes.

“Who’s the whore, Barbie?” Uncle Troy asked.

Her eyes flicked to me, then flicked back to the floor. “I—I am,” she sighed. He groped her ass and she giggled, then frowned when he stopped.

“Sit down, Sheryl,” Uncle Troy told his wife. “We’ll let our little domestic here serve us. And after dinner, she can service all our cocks.”

Mom’s eyes flicked to mine again nervously, then down again.

“That is, if there’s room left for any more cum in that full belly of hers,” he chuckled. “She’s been a junkie for my juices all afternoon.”

Mom refused to even glance at me then.

Uncle Troy smacked her on the bottom. “Well, let’s get to it. I’m hungry after porkin’ your puss all day long.”

“Yes, sir,” Mom scurried to get plates for everyone.

We sat around the table, and Mom brought our plates and settings around to each of us.

“Barbie,” Dad said when she stepped in between him and me to set down his plate.

“Yes, sir?”

“You are built like a brick shithouse, honey. Mm-mmm!”

Mom just kept looking down. “Thank you, sir.”

He grabbed Mom’s buttcheek. “That is a fine ass!” He looked at me. “You mother has a hot ass, doesn’t she, Allen? Just look at that ass!”

“Uh, yeah. Really ... ‘hot ass’ ... Dad.”

Mom’s buttocks blushed.

“Feel that cheek!” he squeezed up her right ass cheek for me. “Just feel it!”

“Ehr ... maybe later, Dad.”

“Oh, you’re not going to start acting weird on us too, are you?”

Bracing myself, I did what I had to do to keep our cover. I reached up, cupped Mom’s ass cheek and squeezed. She gave a moan-sigh and some juices ran down her thigh (good acting, Mom!) and I released it. “Ehr, really ... ‘hot’.”

Mom stood back up from where she had bent partially over, shook her head to clear it and staggered over to get some more plates.

“Honey, honey,” Dad called after her, “You’re leaving a trail of juices on the floor.”

Mom looked back around dazedly. “What—whatever,” she seemed distracted. “Sir.”

“That woman is in LUST!” Uncle Troy cackled.

A minute later, Mom came out with my plate and utensils. She still looked a little out of it. As she was setting my knife and fork down, she let her boob brush back and forth on my shoulder.

Swallowing hard, I looked to the side.

Dad was grinning at me. “You know why I call her sugar-tits, son.”

I turned crimson.

Dad stood and turned Mom around. “Have a seat in your son’s lap, Barbie.”

“No! You don’t—! She doesn’t—!” I stammered.

Mom flopped down in my lap, acting half-dazed. Was that how she was getting out of having to do down and dirty things—by acting dazed? THANK GOD she at least didn’t land on my erection when she sat!

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pretending like she could barely keep from falling over. Both inner thighs were slicked up wet.

“Go ahead, have a grope son! Your mother has some WONDERFUL melons!”

“Uuuunnnggh!” Mom moaned, eyes half-lidded.

“Ehr ... I don’t think—”

“Go ahead,” my dad took my hand and placed it on Mom’s boob, “feel them up.”

“Uuungh ... UUUUUNNNNNGGHHH ... OHGOD!” Mom’s eyes rolled back in her head, and she slipped out of my lap onto the floor, pretending to have slipped unconscious.

Thank God! Good thinking, Mom! That sure got us out of a VERY awkward and embarassing situation!

Uncle Troy was shaking his head. “Lightning blew out her few remaining brain cells—she can’t even stay conscious when she cums now ....” He turned to his wife. “Now that we have our plates and an unconscious maid, could you bring in the meal, honey?”

While Aunt Sheryl went to get the food, Dad took a slice of bread and wiped it up the inside of one of Mom’s thighs, getting the bread soggy. He took a nibble and grinned. “Mm-mmm! You want a bite, son?”

“No thanks.” I curdled at the thought of humiliating my Mom that way.

* * *

Mom came to about halfway through dinner and ate what she could before my sister crawled under the table and tried to plant her head between Mom’s legs. Mom kept glancing uncomfortably at me as she wriggled her hips, trying to keep her naughty daughter away from her crotch.

I picked up on the clues and helped Aunt Sheryl carry the dishes to the sink while the others carried Mom to the den to do her. I did my aunt in the kitchen while my Mom wailed from the other room.

Good screaming and moaning, Mom, I thought. I knew that she’d never screamed during sex before—she’s just not the type that ever would—but she was sure putting a believable note of desperate lust into her voice as she was getting banged now. And that was exactly what we needed to do to keep the others from becoming suspicious.

By the time I left the kitchen, Uncle Troy had already carried Mom back to the bedroom, and she spent the night back there, getting fucked by him, which I thought was a little bit of overkill—I mean, she already had HIM convinced of her act after playing doggie for him this afternoon.

Anyway, Dad took over pistoning Aunt Sheryl and her daughter, and I spent the night in my sister’s bed with my cock up her lubed ass.

* * *

(Monday)

I woke up the next morning with my cock naked—I mean, it was no longer clothed in my sister’s pelvis.

I walked out to find my sister and cousin on the sofa in the den, with their fingers up each other’s pussies, trying to see who could last the longest before cumming.

Amused at my sister’s gloating smile as my cousin began gasping, I headed into the kitchen for some breakfast.

A couple minutes later, I heard Mom’s voice loudly exclaiming in the den to the two girls, “OhGOD, I have had my BRAINS fucked out, girls! I’ve had EVERY hole stuffed! Multiple times!” She stepped into the kitchen doorway, still facing the den. “Let me tell you two ladies: Troy knows how to USE HIS TOOL! And your father knows WHERE TO STICK IT TOO, Carol! God! What a night! I won’t EVER be the same again!”

She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me sitting there. “Uh ... I mean ... that is ....”

“It’s okay, Mom. You’re doing a really convincing act.”

“Yeah ...,” she smiled. “A ... uhm, act.”

“Now, like I said yesterday, we need to keep that up so they don’t become suspicious.”

“Yeah,” she poured a cup of coffee and sat, nodding. “You can count on me. I’ll be sure to keep up the ... act.”

Dad stepped in and kissed Mom’s neck from behind, cupping her breasts and eliciting a guttural sigh.

“Want me to bend you over the table and ream you some more, sweetheart?”

Mom’s eyes fluttered, then flicked to me, her expression anxious.

I stood. “Well, I’m going to go pile into that couch of female flesh in the den!” I stated by way of an excuse to leave so that Mom wouldn’t feel uncomfortable in her role of lust-crazed mother. Didn’t want to throw her off her act. Once she established her credibility quotient, she probably wouldn’t have to bend over so often. But ... it was probably still necessary at this point.

“Hold on a minute, son,” Dad told me as he lifted Mom up out of her chair and bent her over the table. “No need to run off when you have a perfectly good hole here.” He smacked her ass. “Isn’t that a good-looking butt?”

Mom was looking over her shoulder at me with dread.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart. “Isn’t this a pretty heinie? What a nice little sphincter!”

“Uuuuunnnngngh!” pushed out of Mom’s throat as her hips and ass blushed furiously. Her eyes fluttered, then she stopped looking at me and started clutching at the table.

“And all you have to do to make her squeal is stick your rod up ...,” he pushed two fingers into Mom’s slit.

What must have been a half pint of lubricant spilled out of Mom and splashed to the floor.

“Wow!” Dad raised his eyebrows. “She’s REALLY ready!” He looked at me. “And then just slip them right inside.” Dad pressed the two fingers up Mom’s anus, and her hips began bucking.

“Ohgod! Ohgod!” she gasped, clawing at the table.

“Uh, I’d better—" I took two steps back.

“Son,” Dad said, his fingers still up Mom’s butt as she wriggled her hips and mewled, “Is there something going on between you and your mother?”

“What—what do you mean?” I asked nervously. I didn’t want to blow our cover.

“You seem distant from her, like you don’t want to even touch her, let alone pork her. You two didn’t have a fight or anything, did you?”

“Oh, no. No, not at all!”

“Then come on over here and do her.”

Ohgod! Mom was wriggling her hips, Dad’s fingers still impaling her ass, and he wanted me to—OHGOD!

How would we get out of this?!

Mom was acting like she was crazed with lust, but that wasn’t enough for Dad!

HOW was I going to get out of this predicament?!

“Hi, guys,” Uncle Troy stepped into the kitchen, then looked at Mom wriggling her pelvis. “Hey! She’s conscious!” he grinned, then stepped around to the front of Mom and wagged his erection at her.

She slurped him into her mouth immediately.

No, Mom! I was hoping Uncle Troy would stuff your pussy and get me out of this!

“C’mon, son,” Dad tilted his head, “give your mom a poke.”

Oh, shit! How—

I—I had one chance out of this ....

I thought hard about my aunt licking my cum out of her hand yesterday ....

I thought of my cousin presenting my jism on her tongue before swallowing my seed ....

I thought of my sister juicing on me like a hose yesterday ....

I grabbed myself and pumped my dick with my fist as I took slow, little steps toward Mom ....

“G’head, son, bury yourself to the hilt up your mom’s ass!” Dad grinned encouragingly.

Almost there ... almost ready to ....

I thought of my mother, bent over the table, Dad’s fingers up her ass, her head bobbing at Uncle Troy’s crotch, putting her jaw to his prick like he was taffy and—

“Uungh!” I moaned and sprayed my mother’s hips and the side of her ass with jism.

Thank you, God! “I’m sorry, Dad,” I said after a few seconds. “I just ... couldn’t hold it.” I shrugged.

“It’s okay, son. Your mother does that to a man.” He shrugged. “Guess I get to stuff her now.”

I thanked God again as I stepped out of the kitchen—I’d been able to ejaculate before ... I didn’t even want to THINK about the shame and humiliation I would have brought on my mother if I’d ....

I was a little miffed at her, though. She might be putting on a good act about how crazed the sex was making her, but she could have begged Uncle Troy to stuff her puss and that would have gotten me off the spot.

Instead, I had just barely ... avoided having to ....

Thank God!

* * *

Neither Carol, Rachel nor myself were taking a summer course, so we were free to continue canoodling. Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Troy were on vacation while visiting us this week, so were similarly free for the day. Dad, however, unloaded into Mom, then had to grab his briefcase and run off naked to work.

Mom stood by the door, looking forlorn, while Dad ran back to the bedroom to get his shoes. She wiped some of the jism off her hip with her fingers, then stuck them in her mouth.

I had Aunt Sheryl bent over the back of the couch by that time, churning her lubricant to foamy butter while my shaft danced in her pretty red-furred puss.

Dad came back out, dressed in shoes and a briefcase and kissed Mom.

“Hurry home,” Mom sighed, fondling his balls.

“I will,” he grinned.

He left.

Mom looked over at me and stiffened a little when she saw what I was doing to her little sister, but I couldn’t really stop in mid-fuck without arousing suspicion. Mom looked ready to duck back into the kitchen to abandon the awkward mother-son situation of watching her son hump her little sister, when Uncle Troy stepped out of the kitchen.

“Let’s go back to the bedroom,” Mom smiled coyly at Uncle Troy, twirling some hair around her finger.

Enough with Uncle Troy, Mom, I thought as I continued to hump her sister. He believes your act. You don’t have to prove it anymore to him.

He stepped in front of her and wagged his peter twice.

Mom stiffened a little more if that were possible and her eyes darted to me as she stood there, torn.

“Who’s my little whore?” Uncle Troy prompted.

“I—I am, sir.”

“You wanna suck it?”

With a whimper, Mom dropped to her knees and planted her face at Troy’s crotch.

A couple minutes later, at Uncle Troy’s prompting, I pulled his wife off the back of the couch and pushed her down on her hands and knees on the floor, still pumping her box from behind as she whined with pleasure. He had Mom on her hands and knees too and moved her over in front of her sister, steering her with his joystick embedded in her pelvis. Then Uncle Troy and I synched our rhythms so the two sisters could swap spit.

I was once again seriously impressed with the convincing act Mom was putting on, especially when she pretended to pass out again.

Uncle Troy spread her legs and porked her limp body, then pulled out at the last minute, rolled her over and sprayed her belly and chest with jism.

I finished off Aunt Sheryl to her wails, then collapsed in a chair while Troy took a turn with his wife.

Mom came to about a half hour after she passed out, took note of all the cum globs on her torso, looked up guiltily to see her son looking at her in this embarassing situation, then stood and took a step toward the kitchen.

“Mom,” I called.

“Yes, sir?” she halted and spun around, cum still decorating her breasts and belly. “I mean ... uh ... yes, Allen?”

“Come back to the bathroom with me for a minute, please.”

“Yes, sir. I mean, uhm ... oh, fuck it. Whatever,” she flicked her hands, dropped the subject of addressing her son as “sir” and just followed me.

We stepped into the bathroom, and I shut and locked the door. It was close quarters in there, and I had an erection back, so we had to be careful. I didn’t want the situation to turn awkward.

“You’re doing a great job with the acting, Mom.”

Her eyes were fastened at my crotch, then were wide when she tore them away and brought them up to meet mine.

“It’s okay, Mom,” I chuckled. “You can drop the act. We’re in private now.”

She seemed stiff—tense—about something. “Yes, sir,” she said, then licked her lips nervously.

“I know this is hard for you, Mom. It goes against your principles, against everything you were taught was right or wrong, against everything that you define yourself to be. But it’s necessary. And you’ve REALLY put forth the effort to put on a VERY convincing act. I’m proud of you. And I promise you, I’m working on coming up with a plan to get us back home. I promise ... you won’t have to play the whore for much longer.”

“I—I won’t?”

“Yeah. I’ll get us back home and we can go back to the way things were.”

“The way ... they were ....”

She didn’t look as pleased as she should have. “Yeah, and you can drop the act then and be your old self. Won’t that be great?”

“Yes, sir. Back to ... my old ... self ....”

“Also, I think you can tone down the act with Uncle Troy. I think you have him convinced.”

“Tone ... down ... ?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, smiling, “he’s pretty convinced that you’re just a whore.”

“Just a ... whore ....”

“We sure have HIM fooled, hungh?”

“Fooled ....” She flash a quick, tentative smile.

“Yeah! Like I said, good job acting! You ought to be up for an award. You’d even convince ME you were a slut if I didn’t know better.”

“Even ... convince ... you ... ?”

“Yeah, now get back out there and—" I turned her around and lightly smacked her on the butt, causing a quarter cup of lubricant to flick out of her and onto the door, “—and keep up the act.”

“Yes, sir.” Mom fumbled at the door handle, but didn’t seem to be coordinated enough to unlock it, so I reached around and did it for her. I opened the door and she spilled out and trotted up the hall, dribbling a trail of lubricant on the carpet.

By the time I walked out to the den, she was already squatted over Uncle Troy, jackhammering her pelvis up and down on his prick, squeezing her own breasts and moaning uncontrollably.

What an actress ... !

* * *

I suppose I should have been at the library reading up on lightning, trying to find a way back home, and I hate to disappoint Mom, but I got distracted and by the time my Dad got home, I was leaning back on the sofa while my sister, cousin and aunt took turns sucking my cock. Mom was in the back with Uncle Troy.

“MY turn!” my uppity cousin whined for my cock.

“Looks like you’ve started yourself a harem there, son,” my dad patted me on the shoulder.

“Oh, Dad, you have no idea.” Was it really 5:30? Had I just wasted three hours with these three ladies?

Mom flounced out, her hair in pigtails and her ... pussy SHAVED?!

She threw her arms around Dad’s neck and began grinding her pussy up and down his leg, getting his thigh wet. “Ohgod, fuck me, Dan! I NEED it!”

“Easy, Mom,” I thought. “Don’t overdo it.”

“Easy, honey.” Dad steered her over and into a chair. “I just got home from work. Give me a few minutes to unwind.”

She put a pout on her face, then stuck her middle and forefingers up her hole and began pumping herself. She started to give a sexual sigh, but then my eyes caught hers and she frowned. Slowly, still frowning, she pulled her fingers out of herself and sat there looking bored.

“I wanna FUCK!” she pouted. Then she looked at me and traced her fingernails over her breasts. “Allen, do you think I’d look hotter with bigger boobs?”

“Mom?!”

She giggled. “Well, do you?”

I just shook my head.

Dad went back to drop off his shoes and briefcase, and the three other ladies were lost in fellating me and frenching each other, so I risked speaking openly with Mom.

“Mom?!”

“Yes, sir?”

“What did you do?!”

She looked guilty, then decided to come clean. “Well, first I let Troy fuck me doggie—and I didn’t even pass out this time!—then I licked—”

“Mom!”

“Yes, sir?”

“Your—" I gestured at her pelvis. “Your—between your legs, Mom! What did you with ....”

“With my fur?” she smiled.

“Yes, with your ... ‘fur’. What happened?!”

“Well, your uncle wanted me bald, like a woman trying to look like a little girl, and I—" she shrugged. “Do you like it, Allen? Do you like me this way?”

“Mom!”

“What, dear?” she asked sweetly.

“That’s ... going to be a little hard to explain when we get back!”

“We ... need to talk about that, dear.” But Dad and Uncle Troy walked out then. Uncle Troy teased his cockhead along the length of Mom’s lips, and she went down on him.

“Mind sharing one of your bitches with me, son?” Dad grinned.

I gave him my cousin while I fucked her mom.

* * *

My mind was thrashing.

How was I going to get out of this?

Troy, Dad and Sheryl had decided that all the men should bang Mom to sort of christen her after her breakdown. Mom’s eyes had gotten wide and she looked sick when her eyes flicked in my direction.

Aunt Sheryl clapped her hands and noted that since Troy and Dad had already done her, I was the only one that still needed to wet Mom’s womb.

While I was stammering, Aunt Sheryl offered to double-dildo the bitch to warm her up for me.

What was I going to do ... ?

While my mind was churning, Aunt Sheryl had Mom bent over on her knees and elbows while she knelt behind her and rutted her sister with her green artificial penis. Mom’s neck was arched so she could gaze at me with eyes full of dread.

“Think of something, Allen!” her expression pleaded.

Uncle Troy knelt behind Aunt Sheryl and stuck his cock up his wife’s ass, causing her to cum in great wails as she was dp’ed by his pecker and the double dildo.

He pulled the sex toy out of Mom’s cunt and slapped her ass cheek. “Time to give your son a bang, Barbie!”

Mom swallowed real hard ....

“I want ... to do her back in the bedroom. In private.” It was the best I could think of. I could fire into a tissue and claim to have banged my mother when we came back out.

“Sure,” Troy shrugged.

Rachel’s arm shot up in the air. “Ooh! I get to lick the jism out of her cunt!”

“No!” Carol complained.

“I called it!” Rachel gloated.

Dad flicked his hands. “Well, go bang your mother, son. So that the girls can be about lapping up the cream.”

Mom and I both swallowed hard and began walking reluctantly up the hall.

We went to the bedroom and I shut and locked the door and swallowed hard. “Can we—" I asked, twitching in despair, “can I just cum into a tissue and you can wipe your ... pussy ... with it?”

“No ...,” she said, sitting naked on the bed, looking numb with dread.

“Okay,” I thrashed around and paced in the other direction. “Then you pull the ... lips ... of your ... pussy ... apart—you hold it open with your fingers and I ... jerk off .. just above you and try to aim so I ... squirt up there ....” Maybe? Maybe it could work?!

“Honey, calm down. Stop pacing. We’re just ... gonna have to do it.”

I spun around and looked at her, eyes wide. “Mom?!”

“Oh, just come plug me, Allen,” she sighed.

“I—but you—we—you’re okay with this?!”

“We do what we have to do. I will ... try to be strong.”

What a ... brave and valiant woman. To be willing to endure going back on everything she had ever taught or been taught, in order to accomplish ...

Mom leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, bent at the knees. “Well ... let’s get to it, honey. Those girls won’t wait for their cream dessert forever.”

“I—just—you want to just ... do it?!”

“If we have to, we ... (sigh) ... have to.” She lightly traced her fingers between her legs in anticipation.

“Well, we want to ... uhm ... make this as quick as possible.” I knelt before her crotch to make sure she was (gulp) lubricated before we got started. Awkwardly, delicately, I pinched just enough of her vaginal lips with my fingertips to pull them apart. Mom gave another sigh and a quarter cup of lubricant flowed out of her and onto the bedsheets.

I guessed she was lubed.

I stood and wrapped my fist around my stiff cock and slowly stroked a few times. I wanted to be right on the verge so I could just poke in, squirt and pull out. I didn’t want to drag her shame out any longer than absolutely necessary. She was already showing more courage than she should have to about suffering this indignation; I didn’t want to add any more to that.

Mom lifted her head and looked at me between her own legs. “Honey, don’t do that. If you fire early, the girls will rag on us to no end and make us pork in front of them.”

“I—but I—we don’t want to—to spend any more time than abs—”

“Oh, honey. Just shove it in,” she rolled her eyes. “I’m READY!”

Swallowing hard, I stepped up to Mom, positioned my cockhead just at her vaginal lips, eliciting a high-pitched sigh and curled toes from her.

Hard swallow. “Here it ... comes.”

Push.

Sink in.

Warm!

And WET!

“OHGOD, honey! Stop! DON’T MOVE!” Mom shrieked.

“WHAT?! I’m SORRY, Mom! I’ll pull out!”

“DON’T MOVE! Just—don’t move! Just ... just—" She arched her neck and chewed her lip like she was trying hard to clear her head of something that was really really painful.

Or really really hot.

Finally, she sighed, “Honey ... ?”

“I’m sorry, Mom! I’m so sorry. Let me know when you’re ready and I’ll pull back out. We just can’t do this. We’ll think of some other way.”

“Honey ...,” she gave a trembly sigh, “I thought I could—but I can’t—I just need to tell you something. Since we arrived here, I’ve ....”

“I know, you’ve had to endure humiliations and degradations and I am so sorry. But it ends here. You won’t have to compromise yourself anymore! No more—”

“Allen?”

“Ma’am?”

“Shut up. Allen. Since we arrived here, things have been—they just don’t—honey, this body isn’t BUILT like it was in the other universe. It’s WIRED DIFFERENTLY! It’s—Allen, you know the act I’ve been putting on?”

“Yes, and you’ve been doing such a convincing job, Mom. You—”

“Allen ... it hasn’t been an act.”

“And we’ll get you—excuse me?!”

“Allen, sex is GOOD in this body! And I mean REALLY GOOD!”

“But—but—you’re my mother!”

“I’m your wet, horny, lusty mother now, Allen!”

“But—?!”

“So, no, you didn’t hurt me. And you’re not bringing me shame and humiliation—or, actually, you are. But it’s TURNING ME ON.” She clutched the sheets and mattress and moved her heels from behind my waist up to hook her ankles on my shoulders. “And YES I do want you to FUCK ME like I was some DESPERATE SLUT. But I needed to WARN you that your COCK INSIDE ME right now,”—she wriggled her pelvis to emphasize this—“is getting me SO MUSHY that I’m going to TURN WHORE ANY SECOND NOW. I just needed to ... warn you.”

Wow.

My own mother.

Who woulda thunk it?

“Mom?”

“Yes, sir?”

“G’head and whore.”

“OOH!” she squealed. My hips were already moving back and forth of their own eager accord and in moments, Mom’s neck and back arched, then she began bucking and wailing and juicing like I never would have imagined ....

* * *

“C’mon, Allen!” my dad banged on the bedroom door. “Let us in! It sounds like you two are having hordes of fun in there and we want to play too!”

Mom was still conscious, but bucking like an animal rabid with lust. I’d already fired into her three times, and she cleaned my pecker off afterward each time.

“Where’s my cum juice?!” Rachel whined from outside the door.

“Oops! I swallowed it all!” Mom leered evilly, bent back over in front of me.

Nope. No more morbid abhorrence of sex here ....

* * *

It was 3:00 A.M. I was laying with my sister in my bed, in the middle of a dream about doing things to my newly lusty mother. Mom was in mid-air, having just sprinted and leaped for the bed, ready to pounce her son for some more sex in the middle of the night.

Mom hit the mattress and rebounded into the air.

I sprang awake.

“Fuck me!” Mom giggled as she came down, sprayed my abdomen with the lubricant that flicked out of her pussy, and rebounded again.

“Hey!” my sister complained as she came awake too.

“Hush!” Mom told her as she bounced and rebounded.

“Oh, come on, Mom!” Carol complained as Mom’s bounces diminished, “It’s the middle of the night.”

Mom positioned her hands and pushed to dump her noisy daughter onto the floor.

“Hey!” Carol complained from the floor.

“Oh, Allen!” Mom said, wriggling her pelvis to impale herself on my body’s perma-erecton. “One thing, though: stop looking! Stop looking for any way back to where we came! I don’t EVER want to go back! We’ve found PARADISE and I don’t EVER wanna leave! Now ... I still haven’t gotten ENOUGH of you, baby!”

Carol joined us in a few minutes, and we all had sex the rest of the night.

* * *

Meanwhile, in another universe less than the width of an electron away ....

Another Allen was embedded inside another bent-over Barbara, frenetically humping her.

“Honey?” Dad knocked on the bathroom door. “Are you all right in there? You’re grunting like a wild woman ....”

“Just a ... just a ... just a really bad cramp, honey.”

“Okay ...,” Dad frowned hesitantly.

“Really, dear ... just go on ... to work.”

“Okay,” he sighed. His wife had REALLY been acting weird since that lightning blast! And he was worried about her.

Mother and son both came a few minutes later, but it wasn’t as satisfying as it should have been.

“I really don’t like this place, Allen,” Barbara told her son.

“I know, Mom. I’m trying to find a way back home.”

“The sex sucks in this universe. And the people all act pissed off as hell about it.”

“You’re telling me. This is like some demented Voltaire: the most twisted of all possible worlds.”

Barbara shook her head. “The religions, the laws, the neighbors, the PTA, even the fucking kindergartens—they all exist and are determined just to make people ‘PAY’ for sins! It doesn’t matter what stupid transgression that they’re ‘paying’ for, just that they’re paying with pain all the time.”

Allen sighed. “And they’re determined that noone gets to escape the pain. Even unwanted babies are forced to be born, forced to live through their share of the pain. It’s like the whole population is just obsessed with not letting anyone escape their share of the pain, Mom.”

“We HAVE to get out of this twisted place, Allen. We just have to.”

Allen sighed. “Our doubles that traded places with us must be unbelievably overjoyed. They didn’t even know how much better things could be than this place.”

“But we DO, Allen. So we HAVE to get OUT of here.”

“You know ... if the natives here ever got whiff that people can escape to better universes, they’d cough up a kidney. And immediately move to make sure that noone ever escaped this place, never escaped suffering their share of the pain. Like some horrible inter-dimensional Berlin wall, keeping people in ....”

“Just get us out of here ... !” Barbara sighed with frustration. “Even if it’s not back home, just get us out of here ....”

Epilog—

When Jack finishes his third tale, he narrows his eyes. “Time to see what tonight’s fate holds,” he drawls.

The bartender and patrons give a large group swallow as Jack walks to the door.

When he steps outside, they rush to the windows and press their faces up against them.

Have the broom and bats been returned?!

Jack walks to the parking place and his broom and bats ... are there.

“Hi, Vomit,” he greets his lead bat.

He mounts his broom and is preparing to fly off when the bartender steps timidly out of the bar. “Sir? Mr Jack?” the bartender calls.

“Yes?” Jack asks with narrowed eyes.

“Could you ... could you get rid of the big baleful red eye in my ceiling, sir?”

Jack concentrates a moment, then declares, “The eye is gone. Is there anything else?”

“Uh, what—if I can ask, sir—out of curiosity ... what did you do 500 years ago that EVEN YOU don’t want to have to do again now?”

“Well,” Jack drawls, “500 years ago, I ....”

The bartender is sure that he really does not want to know, but his morbid curiosity had forced his mouth to ask.

“... I had to WALK home!”

* * *

(Fin)