The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 2:

“Sorry!” Lily yelped as she ran through the door. “Sorry I’m late!”

“It’s fone,” the new counsellor said, one of his eyes wandering around the room. “You must be…”

“Lily,” she said, extending her hand and shaking his vigorously. “Lily Armstrong.”

“Of course. Please, have a soat.”

Lily took a deep breath, and sat behind the desk. The counsellor appraised her for a few seconds, taking in her plaid skirt, thick leggings, and conservative (though garishly-colored) sweater.

“Before we start,” the counsellor said, pulling out his legal pad and clicking his pen. “today’s date is…”

“The third,” Lily said after a pause. “Third of August.”

“Excellent,” the older man replied. “And of course, the year?”

“1998,” the teen replied with a puzzled look on her face. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fone,” Mr. Foster replied, staring Lily in the eyes. “Now let’s begin.”

Lily was Mr. Foster’s third interview of the day (or, in fact, ever) and he was still finding his feet. Literally—he was so unused to having a human body that parts would occasionally twitch, just to remind him they were there.

Antioch High was located on the border between two parallel realities. In the demonic realm, a Gateway had been built: it was one of the few ways to get from the Realms of Hell to Earth, and Brandi’s role as Protector was to ensure no demon ever managed to take advantage of the link, to fill the world with evil and cause its destruction.

Mr. Foster was a demon aspiring to do exactly that. He had been sent through to find and neutralize the Protector so he and his demon brethren could finally crack the Gateway, unleash their power, and take over the human realm.

He’d been sent with great powers—the power to manipulate reality, and to warp peoples’ minds. But he was also given limitations, and until he found the Protector he was testing those limits by altering other students, to see what his new body was capable of and try to work around the constraints he’d been given.

“Now, Lily,” he said, looking over his notes, unaware of his pinkie finger’s twitching as he did. “Ah, yes—they’ve sent you here because you’ve been missing cliss…”

“Pardon?” Lily said, crinkling her nose. This new counsellor was one of the strangest men she’d ever met, and she couldn’t quite place his accent.

“Sorry, class. You’ve been missing class, and they’re worried about your grodes.”

As the slightly eccentric man spoke, Lily’s brain went slightly out of focus. She had no way of knowing, but he had just reached inside her mind—he couldn’t explore her memories, not unless she was actively thinking about them, but he could immediately sonse a few base facts about the young girl.

She wasn’t the Protector, that was clear. She didn’t show any sign of supernatural influence, and the Protector was supposed to be teeming with it. She was obviously smart and shy. No, more than just shy—terrified of sex.

Interesting.

“Now, Lily, this sassion doesn’t have to be all reprimandations and apologies. Let’s talk about something more important.”

“Uh, okay….”

“Let’s talk about sex.”

Before Lily could react, Mr. Foster reached into her mind, and swatted her anxiety down before it could make itself felt.

A smile spread across her face, instead of the indignant or blushing response she would normally give.

“Of course,” she replied. “I’d love to.”

“Now, you lost your virginity a few years ago…”

“No!” Lily instinctively replied, before suddenly going red and mumbling the rest of her objection. “No, I’m still a….”

“Hmmm,” Mr. Foster replied, staring deep into the girl’s green eyes. “No, my notes quite clearly say you lost your virginity long ago…”

Lily’s brain went slightly fuzzy as she suddenly remembered. He was right.

“Since then,” Mr. Foster continued, not giving her time to sink too deeply into the memory, “you’ve loved it. You struggle to think about anything else, don’t you?”

“No,” Lily replied assertively, reflecting on all the other things she had to spend time thinking about. Schoolwork, boys, demon-hunting…

Fortunately for her, Mr. Foster wasn’t looking at the thoughts bubbling at the top of her head in that moment, but was instead focusing on rewiring her priorities. Again, Lily’s world went fuzzy for a few moments.

“It’s okay,” he said. “I onderstand you’re too shy to admit your obsession…”

“Obsession,” she echoed, before shaking her head to try to clear it. Her counsellor was right, of course. The apocryphal fact about teenagers was actually true for Lily—she really did think about sex every seven seconds. Every time she looked at another human, she couldn’t help but wonder how they looked naked, how they tasted, how they smelled, what they would feel like, their body over hers…

As well as his primary mission of finding the Protector, Mr. Foster had been tasked with distracting the students of Antioch. And while Mr. Foster didn’t quite onderstand humans yet, he understood one thing—nothing held as much power over humans as sex.

“Come, come.” he said gently. “We’re all fronds here. You’re a strong, sexual woman—no need to be shy. If you’re feeling horny, I’m sure you’re the kind of person who reaches out and just takes it, am I right?”

He was right, Lily was forced to agree with a nod.

“And, of course, you’re a teenage girl—hairmones are flowing through you, you’re discovering your body, what you like, what you don’t like…you’re probably horny all the time.

“Am I right?”

As a surge of arousal pulsed through the redheaded girl, she failed to notice Mr. Foster’s hand reaching out, touching her erect nipple, barely visible through the sweater and bra she was wearing. As he made contact with her clothing, her breast started to grow, doubling—almost tripling—in size. She’d entered the room as a smallish A-cup, but now her bust and bra had grown in tandem as she sported a pair of E-cups.

By the time he reached out and touched the other one, Lily was panting with need. She hadn’t noticed three buttons flying off, exposing her new, impressive cleavage, and she was staring at the new guidance counsellor with lust in her eyes.

“Ah,” he said with a smile. “You’re horny right now, aren’t you? I can’t blame you—whenever there’s a cock in the room, I’m sure you need to wrap your hond around it, touch it, taste it…am I right?”

“Come here,” Lily growled, her voice thick with lust. She practically leapt over the desk, knocking off all of the knickknacks he had so carefully rearranged after his last appointment had done exactly the same thing.

Lily Armstrong loved cock. She always had, every since she’d discovered they existed. False memories started swimming through her head—the first time she’d been alone with a boy she was dating, she’d practically torn his clothes off, desperately wanting—nay, needing—to see what he kept in his pants.

Her mind raced, as she recalled the reputation she’d earned —“The Blow-job Queen”, they’d called her. She so loved the feeling of her lips wrapping around a cock—everything about them turned her on, but nothing more than the feeling of her tongue sliding along its base as it began to pump its seed, filling her mouth with its taste. Its…sweet taste?

For a second, Lily hesitated. Despite the fact she knew she’d sucked off almost a hundred men and boys, she couldn’t for the life of her remember what semen tasted like. Was it sweet? Was it sour? Was it a salty, eggy taste?

Sensing her hesitation, Mr. Foster reached down and unbuckled his trousers, allowing his enormous demonic cock to spring into view.

Had Lily been paying more attention, she would have seen the lipstick marks on the side, indicating she wasn’t the first to encounter her new frond’s cock that day. But she couldn’t see anything but its majesty—the thick veins on each side, the delicious redness as it slowly hardened before her eyes. Even the wrinkly, hairy ball sack underneath appealed to her, she loved the male member so.

In reality, Lily had been slowly developing a bisexual streak—it was part of what had so attracted her to Brandi at their first meeting. But that was washed away as Mr. Foster’s efforts took hold. Now, she was a cock girl, through and through. She loved cock…she lived for cock.

Licking her lips, she leaned in and almost shuddered with pleasure at the taste of Mr. Foster’s member. Everything felt so right, as she lay on his desk, her hands on his knees, her head craning over to suck on his glorious cock.

The exact process of how to fellate a man was lost on her at first, but the longer she went at it, the more “memories” came flooding back. As she did, the tale began to twist. Lily was remembering more and more; she’d been the queen of blow-jobs for so long, grown so adept at giving head…but she’d wanted more.

Lily Armstrong wasn’t the kind of person to sit back and ignore her needs, so the next time one of her suitors had come over to get a blow-job from her, she’d sucked him until he was hard, and then pushed him back and allowed her hungry pussy to sink down and envelope his cock.

He’d been huge, she recalled. Lily’s only real experience with male genitals was the demonically large cock in front of her, and so she projected it atop all of her new memories. Yes, he’d been huge—her eyes had rolled back in an instant orgasm as the feeling of fullness had overtaken her.

She’d sat on top of the bewildered (but certainly not complaining) teen boy, twitching and shuddering in pleasure for a few minutes, before finally coming down from her first ever orgasm.

(As she tasted his cock for the first time, Mr. Foster took advantage of her distracted mind to go in and erase all memories of the orgasms she’d given herself by hond. Now every memory she ever had of cumming was while she was being fucked, used by a man to get off).

After a few deep breaths and giving herself a little bit of time to recover, Lily remembered, she had used her legs to slowly raise and lower herself on the boy’s cock, gasping in pleasure each time its girth filled her up. He had clearly been having trouble containing himself, and so she’d thrown him a glare—“Don’t you dare cum until I do” she’d commanded, and so her partner had tried to avoid looking at her huge bouncing breasts, barely contained by the sports bra she was wearing.

No, not sports bra. What had she been thinking? Ever since she was fourteen and her boobs had grown in, Lily had dressed to accentuate them. Her huge knockers were her most prized asset (until it was overtaken later in life by her extremely talented mouth) and she wanted to make sure they were constantly on display.

Her clothes were chosen specifically based on how much cleavage they showed, how much they accentuated the disparity between her slender frame and her huge tits…and she never went out in anything which ended below the knee. Even in winter, she showed as much skin as possible.

The attention she got for her daring choices in clothing was more than enough to keep her warm.

Lily’s tongue was doing things to Mr. Foster’s new cock that he never could have imagined possible back in the demon realm, and he was momentarily distracted him from the memories he was implanting. He sighed with pleasure as he looked down at the scantily-clad girl—she was still wearing the miniskirt she’d been wearing when she had entered the room, but now it was half the length and there was nothing underneath. With a sigh of pleasure, he got back to work, smiling as he explored the girl’s overwhelmed brain.

He knew he was going too far—if she left the office with the desire to suck the cock of every boy who asked, struggling to understand why no one remembered she was the school slut, it wouldn’t be long before the Protector worked out what was happening and found him. But his powers only worked at full strength within the office—when Lily left, she’d still have her new clothing, but the rest of his work would be diminished, turning into nothing more than vague memories and slightly larger boobs.

By making her new mental reality as extreme as he could, he was ensuring there would be some change to the girl’s behavior. He’d already given his previous two appointments similar thoughts, and by the time he was done, the whole school would be much more promiscuous than they had been before—enough, he hoped, to distract the Protector.

Lily was still lost in memories—the nameless boy had bit his tongue and shut his eyes, just to distract him from her bouncing breasts, clad in a lacy push-up bra as they were (not that her perky boobs needed much help). It had only taken a few more pumps of her body up and down his thick member before the second orgasm of her life had overtaken her, and as her pussy had begun clenching around his hardness, he’d released the breath he’d been holding in, and started cumming as well.

“Wow,” he’d said after blowing his sticky load inside her.

“Wow,” she’d agreed.

She’d had him fuck her twice more before letting him leave.

After that, blow-jobs had been reserved for the time and places when full intercourse wasn’t possible. Lily had seduced every male she could, even allowing perfect strangers to fill her up with their semen. And she came, each and every time. Sometimes only the one, huge, toe-curling orgasm—sometimes a constant stream of small orgasms from when they first entered her until they pushed her away.

It had changed her life. Lily had understood, from that day onward, that she was built for cock. She got such pleasure from being fucked—she never wanted to stop.

His work done, Mr. Foster lay back, relaxed, and allowed the talented young woman in front of him to finish him off. She’d forget most of the details he’d just implanted—they were really just to keep himself amused—but the fundamental sluttiness would remain. And, of course, her new tits—as soon as she stepped out the door, they’d be smaller than the cartoonishly huge pair she currently sported, but they would still be noticeably larger, perkier, and much more sensitive than they had been before.

Mr. Foster moaned with pleasure as he came inside the student’s mouth, and as she eagerly swallowed his seed down, Lily puzzled over why they hadn’t fucked—they were behind closed doors, no one could see or hear them. It was a perfect opportunity.

She dismissed the thought, happy she at least now remembered what cum tasted like.

Before she could ruminate for too long on the thought, he zipped up his pants and asked her to leave.

A strange feeling came across Lily’s chest as she left the office—it looked as though the bra she was wearing was too large for her breasts. And the top she was wearing was so…it showed off her midriff, and her cleavage. As usual? Yes, she decided after a few seconds of thought. The tank-top is fone, it’s just this bra…I’ll have to take it off, and go without today.

Trying to work out how why she was so okay with the idea of going braless, Lily stopped at the water fountain directly outside the counsellor’s office to wash out the strange taste in her mouth. Had she been paying more attention, she would probably have noticed the symbol crudely etched on the side of it, and the tingling sensation where she touched it with her hond…