The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 3:

Duncan Wallace had almost finished masturbating when Brandi Winter swung through his open window.

The second he’d gotten home from football practice, he’d locked himself in his room and coated his hand with lube. Closing his window hadn’t even occurred to him, he was so worked up. The cheerleaders rehearsed at the same time as the football team each afternoon, and watching his girlfriend lead the group of young, nubile women had distracted him so much he could barely concentrate on what his coach was telling him.

“Jesus!” he cried out as Brandi dramatically entered the room, her eyes widening at the sight of the black teen holding his hardness in one hand, and a photograph in the other. He dropped the picture in his desperate attempt to cover himself up.

Brandi, barely managing to stifle her laughter, turned away to give him some privacy. As she stared at the white walls of his bedroom, she wondered who was wearing the bikini in the photo she’d seen fall to the ground.

The Protector would have been thoroughly unsurprised to learn that the picture was of Nicolette, Duncan’s “girlfriend”. Nicolette had a well-earned reputation as a complete and utter cock-tease. Rumor had it that even after she’d dated the quarterback for a year and two months, he hadn’t gotten so much as a blow-job…

In truth, he hadn’t even managed to see a tit. One time he’d tried to feel her up, receiving nothing but a slap in response—he’d stuck it out, hoping she would eventually yield, but after fourteen months had broken up without getting so much as a make-out session. Nicolette didn’t consider herself ‘that kind of girl’, as Duncan had discovered every time he tried to make a move.

And so, despite the fact they’d been flirting for the better part of the year and were now openly using the words “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” to describe one another, Duncan’s time with Nicolette had led to nothing more than two make-out sessions, which he suspected she had participated in purely to keep the relationship going.

Duncan’s hand had wrapped around his black cock and slowly started stroking up and down, imagining Nicolette in her bikini, knocking on his door and begging to be taken. The appearance of Brandi had coincidentally occurred in real life at the same time she’d appeared in his fantasy—Duncan’s biggest secret was his lust for Brandi. Ever since Lily had introduced the two of them, he’d been attracted to her, and if he could have just one wish, it would be to sleep with her and Nicolette at the same time.

It would never happen, of course—he knew that. But even thinking fleetingly about it was enough to make him rock-hard, and no matter what he tried to think about while jerking off, his mind would inevitably turn to images of Nicolette and Brandi, topless in front of him, making out passionately before turning to him with a hungry look in their eyes, wanting to share his cock…

When Brandi had entered his room unannounced, he’d been picturing himself slowly sinking into Nicolette’s shaved pussy while Brandi orally pleasured the two of them simultaneously as they fucked, silently begging to be next to take his manhood.

With a cough, Duncan let his friend know that it was safe to turn around. She did so, a smile dancing around her eyes.

As Duncan watched, the smile faded. He followed her line of sight, and was horrified to discover that she’d noticed another photo he had handy—a picture of the Protector in a swimsuit that he kept pinned against to the wall.

Duncan quickly threw the pillow he was holding at the wall, knocking the photo off and revealing a tent in his pants, inadvertently letting Brandi know he was still hard.

They silently and unanimously decided not to talk about it.

“Uh, what’re you doing here?” Duncan asked.

“Came to get you. You’re on my team for the sweep, remember?”

“Oh, yeah. ’Course.”

Duncan mentally willed his erection to go away, so he could stand up and get ready to go, but he was still worked up, and Brandi—the secret object of his lust—was standing in his room. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from all the skin she showed—her smooth, white legs, her long, slender arms. It was hard to imagine the beautiful woman standing in front of him was one of the most deadly people in the world, but he knew she was—he’d seen her destroy too many demon lives to ever forget that.

The raw power his friend held was even a bit of a turn-on, and it was another few minutes of awkward small-talk before Duncan felt ready to stand up and head back to the school. Brandi was careful not to look directly at the obvious lube on his hand, or anything that his hand had recently touched.

The walk to the school was awkward (to say the least) and they were both relieved to find the rest of the team already there when they reached the school. A surge of jealousy rose in Brandi as she saw Nicolette standing next to Michael, casually touching him on the arm and laughing.

“Oh, you’re here!” Nicolette said, her tone deliberately implying “you’re late” without her having to say it. “Niles has the keys, and we’ve scoped out the perimeter—there shouldn’t be anyone in the building. This first shift is going to cover the teacher’s lounge, the science lab, and the main hallway…”

As Nicolette explained and handed out instructions, Brandi had to admit that though they didn’t get along, Nicolette was undoubtedly an asset to the team. She had a real head for organizing these things, and a passion for keeping her world safe.

Brandi was obviously the lynchpin of the group, but she knew without her team she’d be a lot more vulnerable to the forces of evil…or, as often as not, the forces of “annoying demons who won’t leave humans alone”.

Lily, for example, was the brain of the group—along with Niles, of course. Where Niles had thirty-plus years of supernatural experience, Lily was a born researcher, and in the last year had almost caught up to the older British man’s tremendous knowledge of the occult. That was clearly why Nicolette had put her with Duncan and Brandi—they were good in a fight, but she was more likely to be able to spot a hex than the two of them put together.

Of course Nicolette had put Michael on her own team—if confronted, she would probably have been able to explain it away by saying she didn’t want Michael and Brandi to get distracted by their ongoing “will they/won’t they”, “are we dating or are we just friends” issues…and, Brandi would have reluctantly had to agree.

But the Protector knew Nicolette had always been keen on Michael. Even though the cheerleader was no longer single, and though she was no longer nearly as interested in climbing the social ladder as she’d once been, the allure of dating the most popular guy in school had never completely disappeared. Brandi was certain Nicolette’s attraction to the linebacker had influenced the makeup of the teams.

Brandi tuned back in to the conversation.

“We’ll meet back here in an hour. If you feel a tingling or you see anything, shout out. Okay?”

“Great job,” Michael said, flashing a grin at the cheerleader, and Brandi couldn’t help but feel a surge of jealousy. Just a month ago, Michael had looked like he was about to express his feelings, but when Brandi had cut him off, saying she didn’t have time for a relationship, he’d made it clear that while he respected her decision, he going to wait around for her forever.

And then they’d had sex. Every time they had a big, emotional conversation, no matter what the outcome, no matter where they’d landed, they always ended up having sex. The tension between them was practically visible, and only by giving into their animal (and demonic) urges from time to time were they able to stop it from interfering with the rest of their lives.

Yes, Brandi was forced to admit, splitting us up was probably a good move.

She watched the most attractive man she’d ever met walk into Antioch High with her rival, before turning her attention back to her group.

“Come on guys,” Brandi said with a sigh, completely failing to notice Lily’s new tits and style of dress, or Duncan’s worried look. “Let’s go.”