The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 4:

Duncan, Lily and Brandi moved slowly down the school hall, and though Brandi started the sweep lost in her own thoughts, it didn’t take her long to notice something was wrong with her companions. Lily seemed distracted and antsy, and when the blonde had turned to check on Duncan, she found him desperately trying to catch her eye.

“What?” she mouthed, and following Duncan’s gesture, glanced down at Lily’s chest.

“Fuck!” she said in surprise, unable to hold it back, and the Protector’s loud expletive was all it took to shake Lily out of her reverie.

“What’s wrong?” she said, her eyes darting around the hallway. She looked at Brandi, who was still staring with shock at her exposed cleavage. “Oh, this?”

Lily giggled, causing her tits to jiggle slightly.

“I just decided to let the girls out for some air for once. No big deal.”

Brandi shook her head in confusion. After her counsellor’s appointment, Lily had spent the rest of the day growing increasingly comfortable with the amount of skin she’d decided to bare, and after school had gone to the mall and picked up a huge number of outfits just as revealing.

She had shown up to the sweep dressed in a tight black dress, more suitable for clubbing than magic-hunting, and while it had attracted a disapproving glance from Nicolette (and a very approving glance from Michael) no one had said anything.

As soon as Duncan had arrived, he’d been unable to take his eyes off Lily’s new ensemble, and now that Brandi had finally noticed what was up, Lily was sort of hoping a conversation would ensue.

Instead, the three continued walking up the long hall in silence. As they got closer to the counsellor’s office, the memories that had been implanted in Lily started slowly creeping back.

As she’d enjoyed the cool water of the fountain, her hond had brushed against the hex, and—unbeknownst to her—a battle had taken place within her mind, as a new supernatural presence had started trying to mould her reality.

Her new sexual history had remained intact (though it faded, the further she got from the school) but a new set of desires had grown alongside it, feeding on the bisexuality Mr. Foster had tried to erase. Lily had suppressed her attraction for women for so long that it had become an area of taboo, which she’d only allowed herself to think about alone in her bed late at night.

The hex took this desire to experiment and expanded it—by the time she’d finished drinking, Lily’s mind had been rearranged to give her a huge taboo fetish: The more wicked or experimental something was, the more it would turn her on.

False memories aside, she was still a virgin—the hex’s influence ignored the mental changes caused by the demon counsellor—and so even basic sexual acts would register as experimentation, to begin with. But as time went on, they would fail to excite her, and she would have to push more and more boundaries in order to get turned on at all.

Not that a lack of arousal would stop her—the cock-obsession Mr. Foster had implanted would remain, and so Lily would be forced to get more and more freaky to ensure that her sexual encounters were enough to get her off.

Brandi wondered if Lily had always been sporting such prominent chest-puppies, and Duncan (who had stared at her chest more than a few times and knew for a fact she hadn’t) tried to work out what had caused the girl’s sudden increase in cup-size. The three of them, lost in their own thoughts, walked ever-closer to the counsellor’s office, where (behind a locked door) the demon was laying on his desk and sleeping for the first time since taking human form.

The closer they got to the source of the demon’s power, the more his changes affected Lily. She suddenly remembered losing her virginity, her days as the school’s blow job queen, how much she loved the taste, touch and smell of cock. At the same time, the hex’s influence spread through her system, and as they stood outside the counsellor’s door, Lily paused, suddenly overcome with need.

She realized that to her surprise, she had no memory of ever having sex with Duncan. Ever! It almost seemed like a crime—he was a guy, he had a cock…what the hell had she been waiting for?

She was a woman who wanted cock. And when she wanted cock, she took it. And here she was—horny, with a cock right beside her…

She wanted it.

“What’s wrong?” Brandi said, at the sight of Lily stopping suddenly.

“Don’t you hear it?” Lily replied breathily.

The other two stopped.

“No?”

“What is it?”

“Oh, shit…it sounded like the others! They must be in trouble—we should lend them a hond.”

Brandi opened her mouth in confusion, but before she could say anything, Lily continued.

“You head back the way we came—me and Dunc will go forward. Hurry!”

The Protector nodded. In a fight, she could more than take care of herself, and so sending Duncan to look after Lily made sense. As she began sprinting up the hallway, Lily turned to Duncan, a wicked look upon her face.

“Come on Lil,” he said, taking a few steps before stopping and realizing they weren’t going anywhere. He turned and looked at the girl he thought of as a sister, confused. “What’s wrong?’

“Come here,” Lily said, and when Duncan obeyed, she wrapped her arms around the teen boy, kissing him passionately.

On one level, Duncan knew that there were reasons—so many reasons—that he should be stopping her. Firstly, she was acting completely out of character. Secondly, he was dating Nicolette. Thirdly, the others needed their help, and fourthly…

Before Duncan could work out a fourth reason, her tongue was down his throat and her hands were down his pants. Duncan knew he was a good guy, but he also knew that this was the furthest he’d ever been with a girl, and if he stopped her now…

He didn’t want to stop her now. He couldn’t.

Duncan began to return the sexy girl’s kiss, and his hands came up to grope her new, suddenly huge breasts. He couldn’t tell, but it almost seemed as though they’d grown since the two of them had entered the school.

As the pair made out like the horny teens that they were, the sexual activity helped the demon counsellor’s influence spread, and some of Lily’s memories began to transfer to Duncan. He suddenly remembered she’d been extremely busty since she was fourteen, and her reputation as the cock-sucking queen of the school. He remembered how jealous he’d been—she went down on every guy except for him. She hadn’t ever even offered to jerk him off.

And then, of course, she’d parted her legs, and truly left him behind. She’d fucked pretty much every guy in school, and he hadn’t even gotten so much as a kiss on the cheek. He’d started to resent it, the fact that every guy he encountered boasted about what good head she gave, how good she was in the sack…

Nicolette had come along, and he’d been frustrated to discover it was more of the same. He’d gone so long without ever getting any -now he wasn’t even able to jerk off in his bedroom without being interrupted.

Well, it was time for that to change. He was taking what he deserved. Lily moaned with pleasure as her hond wrapped around his cock. It was much, much smaller than she was used to—no more than five or six inches long—but a cock was a cock, and the experimental side of her was delighted to discover a new length, one she hadn’t tried before.

Lily didn’t have time to fuck Duncan, she knew—Brandi would be back any second, and though she shivered at the chance to explore her exhibitionistic side, it would be a bad idea to get caught doing anything too compromising—so she decided to stick to what she did best.

Undoing his pants and lowering them, Lily got down on her knees in front of Duncan, and looked up at him with a grin on her freckle-covered face.

“You ready for this?” she smiled, and Duncan just nodded with a grunt.

Closing his eyes, Duncan put his hands behind his head and leaned back as Lily’s small mouth slipped over his cock. He had no way of knowing she was marveling at how taking him in her mouth didn’t stretch her lips, or that she was mentally comparing him to every other cock she could ever remember taking and finding he came up short.

All he knew was it felt amazing. Her mouth was warm and wet, her tongue felt better than his hond ever had…hand, he mentally corrected. Better than his own hand had ever felt.

He loved the feeling of her fingers wrapping around the base of his cock, slightly jerking as she sucked. He even, unexpectedly, liked the way she’d reached around and started playing with his asshole—he’d never explored that part of himself, and made a mental note to consider further exploring those sensations.

* * *

“Are you okay?” Brandi said, as she ran up to Niles, Nicolette and Michael.

“Of course,” Michael said in confusion. The trio stared at Brandi in confusion.

“Oh,” she said after a pause. “Sorry, I…we…thought we heard something.”

“No,” Nicolette said pointedly. “We’re fine. We’ve found two hexes already. How’s your team doing?”

A part of Brandi wanted to tell them about Lily’s new tits, but she felt she’d embarrassed herself in front of Nicolette enough already, and so she kept her mouth closed, nodded, and turned away.

After a few steps, the blonde girl felt a strange tickling.

“Ah ha!” she called out, gesturing to the trash can beside her. “Look here!”

On the side of the can was a small symbol, and after everyone turned to him for confirmation, Nile nodded.

“That’s a hex,” he said, and pulled out his book. “Third one tonight.”

“Do you think we’ve found all of them?” Brandi asked, as Niles began performing a counter-spell on the metal cylinder.

“Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised. But we should sweep the whole school, just to be safe.”

“Of course,” Brandi said, as she watched the can glow green, blue, purple, and then yellow as the magic slowly seeped out.

“Two more shifts,” Nicolette said. “And then we’ll have definitely found all of them.”

* * *

Meanwhile, on the other side of the school, Lily was in heaven. She was pushing all kinds of boundaries—anal play, public sex (well, more public than she was used to), and sucking off her childhood friend was certainly something she’d never done before. Though she normally swallowed, Lily decided to try something more new, and quickly unbuttoned her shirt when she felt Duncan was approaching orgasm.

“Cum on my tits,” she said in a sexy whisper, looking up at him with her green eyes. “I want to feel you blow your load all over my chest. Do it…”

Duncan groaned, and as Lily continued to jerk him off, fulfilled her request, spurting his semen onto her magnificent exposed bosom.

“Fuuuuck,” he said, breathing heavily, as Lily put her mouth over his cock to milk out the last of his seed. “Lily, that was amazing…about time, too.”

“We should do this more often,” she said with a cheeky grin, even as a part of her lost interest in the idea. It had been fun and sexy, but doing the same thing twice just didn’t hold much appeal. She stood and started to button her top back up, enjoying the feel of Duncan’s eyes on her huge, perky tits. “That was great.”

Duncan watched as her huge, milky-white, cum-stained tits disappeared from view. His head was spinning—what had come over him? What had come over them? Had he just cheated on his girlfriend? Had he just…had he just gotten his first ever blow-job?

As he mentally processed everything that had just happened, Duncan considered taking a drink of water to clear his head. Had he done so, he may have noticed the tingle and seen the hex, and his life would have proceeded very differently over the next two months.

Instead, he followed Lily as she continued walking down the hall, the counsellor’s implanted memories which had been so strong just a few seconds ago fading with every step, as her new experimental tendencies amplified and grew.