The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 6:

“Are you okay, Dunc?”

Nicolette’s large brown eyes were staring at him, holding a worried look. Her boyfriend hadn’t been the same all day, and she couldn’t work out why.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that she was dating an ex-nerd…now he was acting like a weirdo as well. Sometimes Nicolette wished she didn’t like Duncan so damned much—if she didn’t, she knew it would make her life so much easier.

In truth, Duncan’s behavior was due to the recent adjustments of his mind. Immediately after exiting Mr Foster’s office, he’d inadvertently touched one of the witches’ hexes. Just as it had when Lily had touched it, the hex had latched onto a secret desire…in this case, how much he’d unwillingly enjoyed having his ass heartily fucked.

And it had begun to feed.

By the time Duncan finished washing the taste of cock out of his mouth, the strong heterosexual urges which Mr Foster had worked so hard to implant were almost entirely gone. On the surface, Duncan would still think of himself as straight, but as time went on he’d be less and less attracted to girls, until the only way he could get hard at all was by picturing himself stroking, sucking, or fucking another man.

As Duncan had walked to his next class, he’d been horrified to find himself checking out another guy, and as soon as the final bell of the school day had tolled, he’d found Nicolette, grabbed her, and practically dragged her into the main hall.

“I need to make out,” he said, staring her directly in the eyes with a confidence which was unfamiliar to Nicolette. “Now.”

Her immediate impulse was to refuse, but there was something sexy about this side of Duncan she’d never seen before, so she’d simply replied with a nod, and allowed her black boyfriend to pull her into a janitor’s closet—the group had discovered a few months ago it had long since abandoned for some reason, and they stored various anti-Demon weapons in the tiny room.

Nicolette’s lack of interest wasn’t a power move; it was simply didn’t have much of a sex drive. She dressed to attract men’s attention, but not because it was a turn-on—she just liked the sense of power it gave her. She’d never even masturbated, partly because she wasn’t interested, partly because “good girls didn’t do that.” Truth be told, Nicolette simply didn’t have much of a sex drive. She dressed to attract men’s attention, but not because it was a turn-on—she just liked the sense of power it gave her. Nicolette’s father was a Pastor, and discovering demons existed had only served to strengthen her faith, and with it her resolve to “do the right thing”.

But as Duncan pushed a cross-bow out of the way and shoved Nicolette against the wall with a troubled, hungry look in his eyes, Nicolette found her heart-rate quickening. An unexpected thrill ran through her body as their lips met and Duncan’s body pressed against hers.

For the next few minutes, as the couple made out, the newly-formed memories from the counsellor’s office began transferring into Nicolette’s mind. Their sexual history was overwritten—making out was no longer a special occasion, but rather a standard starting point. They’d gone so much further—hand-jobs, blow-jobs—she’d let him finger her to orgasm countless times—but they’d never gone all the way, despite both desperately wanting to.

As Duncan’s hands roamed across her body and his tongue explored her mouth, Nicolette’s new memories told her how desperately she wanted Duncan to be her first. But she couldn’t—they couldn’t…there was always something stopping her.

His cock, she remembered with a gasp, as her hand reached down and under his pants. His python of a cock.

The janitor’s closet was only a few doors down from the counsellor’s office, and so Mr Foster’s changes continued to hold. The further Duncan got away from the Demon’s office, the smaller his genitalia would become. It would never shrink down to its original size, but until future sessions reinforced the growth, his cock-size would be directly proportional to how far he was from the cause of its change.

And so Nicolette was not disappointed when his huge member sprang into view. It was maybe half an inch smaller than it had been in Mr Foster’s office (and in Nicolette’s new memories) but in the dark of the janitor’s closet, Nicolette couldn’t notice the difference.

Duncan, meanwhile, was struggling to keep his mind on his girlfriend. The more he thought about the taut body in front of him, the harder it was to maintain his erection—yet, for some reason, when he let his mind wander to the Razorbacks he played football with, or even to the encounter he’d had in the counsellor’s office, his cock would suddenly get as hard as steel…

He tried not to think about it, and just smiled as Nicolette started passionately running her hands up and down his manhood.

If only they weren’t so small, he idly thought. So feminine…

Despite the fact she knew they’d done this dozens of times before, the experience was somehow unfamiliar to Nicolette. She’d worshipped Duncan’s huge cock more times than she could remember, but it was suddenly all so strange. The spongey texture, the curious mix of hard and soft, the feeling of his huge veins pulsing beneath her hands…

It felt like she was doing all this for the first time.

With a shrug, she too tried to put the thought out of her mind. She placed one of the blankets they kept in the janitorial closet (in case of a Frost Demons infestation) on the floor, and knelt before her incredibly attractive boyfriend.

Has Duncan always been this hot? she thought, before shaking her head to clear it. Of course he has! That’s why I’m dating him…

A part of Duncan knew this had happened before—so many times before. Another part of him knew this had always been his fantasy, Nicolette kneeling before him, getting ready to service his needs. And a third part of the confused boy wished she’d cut her hair a bit shorter, maybe grow some muscles…

“Do it babe,” the football player grunted. “I want to feel your mouth around me.”

As a smile spread across Nicolette’s face and she prepared to do as she was told, she hesitated. Something felt wrong. She wasn’t like this. Was she?

Nicolette tried to remember the Christian ideals she’d been brought up with. The reasoning had always been so clear—good girls didn’t do this sort of thing. As she pondered, Duncan’s hands confidently reached under her top, easily undid her bra, and begun playing with her nipples, something she’d never let anyone do before.

Even when she was alone, Nicolette had never touched herself. And since the only sexual interaction she’d had was in the memories Duncan had just sexually transmitted to her, the teen cheerleader had no way of knowing she was in possession of extremely sensitive nipples.

When Duncan’s huge hands brushed over the already-hard peaks of her breasts, fireworks went off in Nicolette’s head. She completely lost her train of thought, and was suddenly unable to concentrate on anything other than the pleasurable sensations the teen’s black fingers were giving her, and the cock in front of her.

Without even another second of hesitation, she leaned forward and moaned with pleasure as she took Duncan’s enormous cock into her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” Duncan said, shutting his eyes and imagining other lips sliding around his member. “That’s the way, babe.”

Beaming with pleasure at the compliment, Nicolette continued to blow her boyfriend, trying as hard as she could not to gag. He was just so much bigger than she’d been expecting—but no, that didn’t make sense. They’d done this so many times.

As her cheeks bulged with effort and Duncan’s thick cock stretched the Christian girl’s lips, she tried to press her tits against his hand as much as she could.

Please, she mentally begged, as she struggled to take more than a third of his huge cock inside her mouth, please…make the fireworks come back.

* * *

Meanwhile, just a few doors down, Lily Armstrong was in a similar position. She was kneeling in front of another of the school’s football players; before she’d accosted him in the empty classroom, he hadn’t even known the name of the formerly-quiet, nerdy chick, but he hadn’t resisted in the slightest when she’d wrapped her arms around his neck and started making out with him, and within a few minutes he knew as well as she did that Lily Armstrong was the Blow-Job Queen of Antioch High.

She’d taken barely any persuading to strip off—taking the risk of someone walking into the empty classroom and finding her naked with another student was something she’d never done before, and so the experimental side of her found it to be an incredible turn-on. Before long, she was on her knees, excitedly fishing the boy’s cock out and gulping it down.

After going home the previous night, she’d been wracked with confusion and an intense arousal, and after tossing and turning for more than twenty minutes, struggling with her identity, Lily had done something she knew she’d never done before—slipped one hand between her legs and masturbated.

She couldn’t work out why it felt so familiar, why she knew exactly what she was doing, but there was something about her own confusion that she found strangely hot. On one hand, she knew herself to be a good girl—straight A’s, respectful of her parents, obedient, would never do anything to get herself in trouble. She’d never even kissed a boy.

On the other hand, with equal strength she knew she was a party girl with needs. Needs, double-D tits, and no shame—she’d blown half the school and fucked everyone who had asked. She was an easy lay, and proud of it.

Lily had gotten off to the one sexual memory that she knew was real—sucking off her best friend of more than ten years, when she was meant to be searching for hexes. The need had been so strong, she’d been unable to resist—she might have screwed up her entire friendship with Duncan, but in that moment, to get to taste his cock, feel it slip past her lips and cum in her mouth…it had all been worth it.

The next morning, she’d stripped naked and inspected herself in the mirror. Her tits were no bigger than a B or C-cup at best—so why did she have such strong memories of wrapping tits twice that size around a stranger’s cock, begging him to get off on her face?

Getting dressed had been a struggle. She’d wanted nothing more than to show as much skin as possible, but except for the handful of outfits she’d bought the previous day, her wardrobe simply wasn’t built for that. Finally, if only to sate the battle going on in her own mind, she’d compromised and worn an outfit which was flattering but not too revealing…a skirt and tank top, both of which she would normally pair with several other pieces of clothing.

The closer she’d gotten to school that morning, the more her outfit had annoyed her, and the second she’d arrived, she’d slipped into the girl’s lavatory to make a few adjustments (including removing her now uncomfortably-tight bra). In the restroom mirror, she was glad to see the tank-top at least accentuated her boobs—they looked much larger than they had that morning in front of the mirror. When Lily had left the women’s room, she smiled at the attention she was drawing.

She was back.

* * *

Nicolette was starting to get frustrated. She’d been blowing Duncan for almost twenty minutes now—she loved doing it, but her jaw was starting to get sore, and he didn’t seem to be any closer to cumming. What was worse, he’d stopped playing with her aching nips, and so—like him—she was incredibly turned on, but no closer to release.

Finally, after looking up and seeing his eyes were closed, Nicolette pulled Duncan’s cock out of her mouth and looked up at him with a pout.

“What’s wrong, Dunc? You’ve never had any trouble before…”

“I don’t know,” he replied without opening his eyes. “It’s…”

With a sigh, Duncan realized he could never share his problem with Nicolette. She wouldn’t understand—and what if she told someone?

No, his sudden unnatural urges were his secret and his alone. But Duncan knew he had to tell her something, and so—hating himself—he quickly opened his mouth and said the words he knew would prevent any further questions.

“It’s you, babe.”

Nicolette’s eyes opened in shock as Duncan continued.

“I’m just…I’m sick of getting sucked off. I’m a man, Nicky—I need to fuck.”

“Don’t call me that,” Nicolette said automatically, as Duncan’s words sunk in.

“I just get so frustrated being with you. If we were fucking, that would be fine, but if you can’t give me that, I don’t know if we can keep on…—“

“Shut up,” Nicolette said coldly. “You know I want to—you know I want to. What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I’m sorry,” Duncan said, a wave of guilt hitting him the second his adrenaline faded. “Jesus, I’m sorry…forget it—let’s just go back to…—“

“No,” his girlfriend replied, her nose in the air. “You want to fuck? Fine. We’ll fuck. Book a hotel room tomorrow night. Pick me up at eight.”

Before Duncan could even respond, Nicolette had grabbed her bra and stormed out of the closet, leaving Duncan staring after her, mouth open in shock.

It was going to happen. It was finally going to happen.

But was it really what he wanted?

* * *

“Thanks for that Lil,” the football player had said. Lily couldn’t even remember his name—Chad, or Chet, or Chunk. Something like that. Some ‘Ch’ name.

“Any time,” she’d said with a laugh. “Just let me know when and where, and you know I’ll be there.”

“Hey—you should totally come to my brother’s party tomorrow night. It’s mostly college kids, you’ll love it.”

“For sure!” Lily replied, beaming. Her head was filling with all the new experiences she could partake in…college boys.

Maybe more than one at once.

“If you’ve got any girlfriends you want to bring along,” the young man said with a grin, “feel free to invite them as well.”

“Of course,” Lily replied, her eyes rolling back with pleasure at the idea. She’d never been with a woman…not yet.

Chip scribbled down the directions as Lily started to get dressed, her mind racing at what she was going to do the next night.

She was getting wet just thinking about it.