The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 12

Trevor felt no one searching him out. He nipped into a shop and purchases normal clothes to cover up his latex, when he walked out of the shop he was unrecognisable from his appearance only 24 hours earlier. He strolled into the hotel and even Sophie did not recognise him. He ordered a coffee and sat down at a table where someone had discarded a daily newspaper.

He picked up the paper and hiding behind it opened a small window in his psychic antenna. He senses the mind very close but could not pin point, which it was among a group of men gathered at the other side of the room. Looking over his paper he watched to see which one was the natural leader and saw one of them say something and they all turned to face the speaker. When he spoke Trevor felt the power behind the voice. He was a man in his late sixties and he was pushing out psychic power as her spoke. Trevor could listen to what he was saying and did not try to look in his mind. The man was telling his entourage that if no one came soon, they would mount their assault on 3 Union Street. Trevor slipped his mind into one of the men at the rear of the group and found his personality had been squashed and what was left was an automaton who just followed orders. Trevor thought, that this was not a very efficient use of a person’s mind, then he realised that this Psychic could push his mind into others but could not read thoughts. He turned down the brain’s production of enzymes such that he would become paralysed if he were to exert himself. He did the same with all the other soldiers and then moved into the mind of the Leader. What he found was Neville Thatcher and his mind was full of mind control events going back years. He replayed much of what was available and found Trudy’s visit as a school friend of his daughter’s. It had been Neville that had taken Trudy and he had then given her to Janice. Trevor turned off the brains production of all essential enzymes and watched. Neville first sat down in an armchair after four minutes he closed his eyes. All the soldiers followed him into chairs, without Neville’s controlling influence they had no purpose, Trevor moved back into one of their minds to see how the attack was to take place. They were all carrying atomisers and the nerve agent.

Trevor mentally instructed Sophie to collect all the chemical warfare items and to put them in a large bag and place it by his side. Several minutes later she placed two bags beside him. One was full of aerosol cans and injection guns similar to the one Gordon had used. The other bag was full of explosives; Trevor leapt back into Neville’s mind and looked for the intended use of the explosives. He learnt that they were not primed and would have been used to destroy Jenifer’s office building and all the evidence of their attack when that had finished. Trevor could sense no panic in Neville’s mind but his body was almost lifeless. Trevor picked up his two bags and walked out of the hotel. Instead of walking towards WS Evans, he turned the other way and walked towards Trudy’s shop, on the way he got rid of his disguise. Upon reaching the shop he found the door locked and the “closed” sign displayed. He banged on the door and shouted through the letter box. Sarah soon let him in and relocked the door. She told him that Trudy was in the back room and something was not right. Trevor walked through to the back and Trudy was on her hands and knees scratching the floor. Trevor said, “You are looking in the wrong place and we need to get Robert or Mike here, before you open the trap door”. Tracy sat on the floor and said, “Where have you been and what new information have you learnt”. Trevor replied, “Where, were you during the August of 1979 and what is in this container”, holding out one of the aerosol cans.

Trudy replied, “August 1979, I was fourteen, I spend that summer with my school friend and I have no idea what is in that can”. Trevor said, “On the 12th of August 1979 you first met Neville Thatcher and he hypnotised you and gave you as a present to his daughter. Janice reprogrammed you throughout your remaining school years and had been doing it ever since, she could not abide the fact that you were cleverer than her so she made you work for her, The only time in your life you weren’t working for her was the year you met me, she was in America with her Father.

She returned after I had changed colleges and you kept my existence from her. All the mind control technology they have been using was developed by you in your private laboratory, under the empty shop next door. You suspected that Sandy’s attack on me was to do with sabotaging your private research. You did not have a private research, they did not want me to develop this site, the drug you gave Amanda to contaminate me was being developed for Neville Thatcher himself. Gordon was brought in to extend your research because you were being too slow”. Gordon’s mistake was to take his results to Lenard who knew nothing about any research, If Gordon had given his results to Janice or Neville he would be a king now and we would all be dead or zombies.

All those triggers in your mind were all real; your boyfriend who you believe is in prison was in fact Neville. If you think Harvey did evil things to Suzanna, you would not believe the things Neville did to you. One of those triggers was needed for you to disarm and open your laboratory and become Miss evil scientist extraordinaire. Another was used to close it and return you to Trudy shop keeper. There were two used to close it one allowed you to wear latex and the other didn’t. The other triggers were used by Neville to turn you into his private little whore. One was used to turn you into anyone’s whore and another turned you into anything he wanted. You spent a whole week as a manikin once but I won’t describe what you were wearing.

Trudy said, “You have learnt all this new information this morning, where have you been”? Trevor said, “We need to go back to Jenifer, I’ll tell you there”. Sarah put these bags somewhere safe and don’t touch or let anyone else, touch what’s inside before I come back”.

Sarah opened up the shop and Trevor and Trudy walked back to Union Street. As they turned the corner they could see the police cars and ambulances outside the hotel. Walking up the stairs Trevor could hear Jenifer’s voice. As they reached the top Jenifer was talking to Hazel and said, “Ah here his is with Trudy; Hazel wants to know if you have been to the Hotel, there has been an incident. Trevor asked, “What incident was that”? Hazel said seven me were found in a catatonic state and one was found already dead. Examination of the dead man’s private effects revealed that it was the man mentioned last night, one Neville Thatcher”. Trudy said, “Good that evil bastard needed to die”. Hazel said, “So you are saying you had nothing to do with his death”. Trevor said, “Had I known that he was in town I would have certainly tried, but we weren’t his only enemies”. Hazel said, “Ok Trevor, I’ll go along with your denial, there were no witnesses that placed you in the Hotel anyway. Would you be prepared to give me some lenience, I can’t take this coat off and every time I hear music I have to fight the urge to dance”. Trevor replies, “I said I would review your situation next Thursday, If you mention your punishment again it will be the following Thursday, What does Craig say about your coat”? Hazel said, “Craig likes it, I wore it to bed last night, and we had sex four times”. Trevor asked Jenifer, “Have you heard anything from Mr Megan or John this morning”. Jenifer said, “Mr Megan called earlier to confirm the order for three vehicles and he says he can accommodate you and will also accommodate the required modifications, He also said John should be here about lunch time”. Hazel said, “I can see I am not going to get any support here, so I will go back to Craig”. Jenifer asked “If you and Craig are still at the hotel at Lunch time, join us for lunch”. As Hazel walked away, Trevor dipped into her mind and made her, over the next six days, to become so comfortable in her coat she would not think it odd to wear all the time. He also made it so she would have to be wearing it to be Hazel Dobson.

When she was gone, Trudy said, “So that was where you discovered all this new information”. Trevor said, “He was threatening Jenifer, all Neville’s soldiers were carrying those aerosol cans and the nerve gas and the planned to kill everyone in this office and then blow it up”. Jenifer said, “By the way there are still four dead bodies behind the stairs and the cleaners are due at six tonight”. Trevor said to Trudy, “See if you can get hold of Paul and see if he is up for another clean up job”.

After Trudy contacted Paul, she said, “After what you told me in the Shop, I am not sure who I am or what I should be doing”. Trevor said, “You are Trudy Constantine and you’re doing what you were made to do, looking after Jenifer and I”. Trudy said, “I can’t stop thinking about this laboratory and what I was doing down there”. Trevor said, “When we are curtain that there are no more imminent dangers, we will both have a look together. The entrance is booby trapped, so we should see if Roger or Mike can open it, without blowing themselves up, first”.

Jenifer said, “Now that Thatcher is dead, are they any other threats”. Trevor said, “There are still some of Thatcher’s high powered friends still around and if they have some of Trudy’s mind control products, they could be very dangerous”. Jenifer replied, “You need to make a list and we can research where they are and what they could be into”. Trevor said, “I will do that this afternoon, I assume that you got hold of everybody about the meeting”. Jenifer replied, “All except one, a Mrs Cynthia Churchill”. Trevor said, “That name was in Neville’s mind and there was a sense of satisfaction around the name. I expect he had done something to her, who was she and where does she live”. She was the Managing Director of one of Harvey’s utility companies; she had recently taken over from her husband who died in a boating accident and lives out at Cromer in a big house on the river estuary.

Trevor said, “Perhaps I should have a run out there after lunch and see if she is still alive”. Jenifer replied, “Only if Robert and Mike go with you”. Trudy said, “I think I remember Mrs Churchill she is one of my customers and has had some very bazaar items made, she has quite a kinky habit”. Trevor said, “Do she like hoods and masks”. Trudy said, “Yes she has some really good full head helmets as well”. Trevor said, “I think I understand the image now, I think he did something to her while she was wearing a full head helmet”. After saying that Trevor thought, “That would be something nice for Suzanna and Amanda, I’ll get Sarah to order some more”.

Jenifer had notices how despondent Trudy was and said, “What is it Trudy you look like your world has just collapsed”. Trudy said, “I am just realising all the nasty things Janice and Neville did to me and Trevor had taken away all possible means for revenge”. Trevor said, “There is still one left, do you remember, Margaret Obrien”. Trudy said, “Yes she was my friend and flat mate at Cambridge”. Trevor said, “What about Daniel Jackson”. Trudy said, “He was my boy friend in the final year in Cambridge and I thought he was the one”. Trevor said, “Apparently so did Janice, She made the mistake of putting you in trance over the phone and getting you to do something for her, only Margaret and Daniel were there”. They both started investigating to see who was controlling you and Margret got to Janice first. She then sold you out so she could have Daniel, She has been married to Daniel since they graduated and he had continued to work for Neville”. Trudy said, “Where is she now”. Trevor said, “We can find her but I think you should finish your research before you approach her, any way they say revenge is best served cold”.

Trudy stood up smiling and kissed Trevor then said, “I have only loved two men in my life and I am glad one of then was you. You have given me a purpose again, Thank you”. Trevor said, “I realise now that Janice thought she was loosing you, you would not finish the research so she made you give it to Gordon to complete. That was when she did not think it through and it all started to unravel”.

Trudy smiled and said, “You really think it was me who put a spanner in her works”. Trevor said, “I think your integrity was fighting harder the closer your research got to the final deliverable”. As Trudy was hugging Trevor, Robert walked in wearing a shinny black eye. Trevor said, “What happened to you, Mike walked in behind him and said, “He was too slow giving the trigger. Professor Plum as very fast and very able and it wasn’t until he broke her arm, did she calm down long enough for him to give her the trigger. After that, we had to take her to A&E. Trevor replied, “Where are they now”. Mike said, “We left them guarding the transport”.

Trevor said, “How are your bomb disposal skills, we have two assignment this afternoon, the first is to deal with a booby trap and the second is to rescue a damsel in distress”. Mike said, “Roger is the most skilled in disarming explosives”. Trevor said to Jenifer, “I will see you later, come Trudy lets see if these, gallant militia can help you get into the lab”.

On the way down stairs, Trevor said, “You haven’t been to Trudy’s shop yet”. Robert said, “No, are we in for a treat”. Trevor replied, “Perhaps, Trudy will ride with you and show you the way, I will walk”.

When Trevor arrived outside the shop, five people were extricating themselves from a navy blue Range Rover, and Mike said, “So this is where you buy all your latex clothing. I meant to ask, who started your love of latex”. Trevor said, “Like most fetishes, the origins are not absolutely clear, Janice gave Trudy, her fetish and we think Trudy passed it on to me, but the jury’s still out on that one”. Mike said, “I would like to see Harmony in latex” and Robert said, “I bet Tracy would look good as well”. Trevor said, “Get them to stay with Sandra and do what she tells them and we will go next door. Both men instructed there respective slave as Trevor had indicated and then followed him through to the back.

In the back room, Trevor showed the bag of explosives to Roger who said, “This is the best military grade C4 you can obtain. There would have been nothing left of the block never mind the one building”. Trevor said, “You may as well look after it, you never know when it might come in handy. Trudy, that bunch of keys upstairs there were two keys we could not find locks for, we may need those now”. After Trudy retrieved the bunch of keys they all troupes out of the shop’s back door which shared a small car park with the empty shop next door. One key fitted a well oiled lock in the unmaintained and paint flaking door. Inside the dark and dirty shop Mike found evidence of a hidden door and Roger went to work trying to find a trigger or device for deactivation.

Trevor looked in Trudy’s mind to see if there were any memories he could utilize. He found one which he played out and discovered that this door was misdirection and told Robert to stop. He then searched Trudy’s mind to find the instruction that were links to the removed triggers. He found the ones Neville had inserted originally and eventually found the ones Janice had applied.

Trevor said, “Turn the light on in the front room and stamp on the second stair within tree seconds, Robert said, “This can not be opened by one person then. Trevor said, “When ever it was opened Janice was always here with Trudy”. As they performed the necessary actions the whole wall with the false door in it, moved aside revealing another door. Robert said, “I’m glad you stopped me, there is enough C4 behind this false panel to wipe out this end of the city”.

Trevor said, “The second key should fit that door and then there is an alarm keypad and you need to enter 4, 9, 3, 5, 2. Robert put the key in the door and turned it slowly then opened the door. The hinges were well oiled and door swung back noiselessly. Behind the door there were stairs leading down and at the bottom another door with a keypad beside it. Robert entered the numbers Trevor had provided and the door clicked and swung open. Robert said, “Who ever built this did not want anyone unauthorised to enter, there is more C4 down here and enough to blow up this whole block. The laboratory was very large and was underneath all seven shops. There was an office with a computer and lot of box files and folders. There were seven large work areas with different apparatus and equipment and as the far end there was a glass wall with a gas tight seal around the door. Trevor walked around each work area to establish what output was defined at each station. Trudy went into the office and stated looking through files. The first five work areas Trevor looked in there was a fine covering of dust. The products of these areas had either been abandoned or had gone into production, he prototypes of the strobe light on one. The sixth one was much cleaner and Trevor found some of the injection guns primed with different colours substances. The next area he examined was the last one used and there were notes still on the table. Trevor read the notes and found Trudy’s handwriting describing one failure after another, there was one piece of paper with different writing on it (obviously Janice) who said, you are going around in circles, find someone else to finish this. Trudy approached him and said, “I do not remember any of this although I found this in the office”, handing Trevor a file. “Trevor looked at the file and it contained all the correspondence between Trudy and Gordon. Trevor said, “I believe you had already cracked this but were unwilling to give it to Janice. You gave Gordon your earlier success the one he passed on to me and some of your subsequent failures but you did not give him the results of your later experiments. Trudy said, “What is in the end room”. Trevor said, “It looks like your production facility there are three different production areas. You can see the aerosol production area, that could be the nerve agent and I have no idea when the third one is but it looks the biggest. What ever had been produced here has been delivered as a liquid in those five litre containers”. Trudy asked “What would you like me to do first”. Trevor said, “We need to know what has been shipped in these containers and what properties it has, then you can finish this research and use it to pay back Margaret”. Trevor handed the file back to Trudy and said to Robert and Mike, “Make the entry safe, on the upstairs door reduce the C4 so it will take out the person fiddling with the door, not the street and do the same down here. Then we need some one to guard Trudy and keep everyone else out. We need to go to Cromer are your slaves capable of taking over security here”? Mike said, “Yes you have done a perfect job with our two slaves, they will do what ever we tell them, I’ll go and get them while Robert make the doors safer”.

Trudy had powered up the PC and asked Trevor, “Are you any good at cracking passwords”? Trevor said, “Try, ‘mistressjanice’. Trudy said, “That works, thank you”. Trevor said, “In your mind there is another password, “slutslavetrudy”, I think that might be for a document password or a file vault”.

Mike returned with two gorgeous females in latex and instructed them both as to their duties regarding Trudy and Trevor added further instructions in their minds to protect Trudy against every attack.

When Robert was finished the amount of C4 they had at their disposal had doubled. Trevor said, “You three stay down here, we will close the doors here and up stairs and lock the back door. We will be back for you all in two to three hours”.

They walked out of the abandoned shop and back into Sarah’s shop were they met up with John and Mandy. John apologies saying, “Mandy does not want to be left alone”. Trevor replied, “That is all right, she can stay here and help Sandra until we get back”.

Very soon two Range Rovers were driving in convoy out of the city on the A140 to Cromer. Forty minutes later John slowed to a stop outside a large country house. As Robert and Mike pulled up behind them, Trevor said, “We need to split up so we can find this woman if she is still alive, John you go with Mike and I will stick with Robert. Robert said, “You check the out houses and we will take the main house”. The front door to the main house was unlocked and as Robert edged in he said, “This door has been forced, we will check the down stairs first”. Before they moved off Robert said, “Can you sense anyone here”. Trevor replied, “I can sense two minds but they are not in good shape and I can not establish where they are”. They checked the main reception rooms and found nothing, they then moved to the back of the house where there was a very large kitchen, here they found evidence of something, there were empty tubes of glue and an empty box of batteries.

In the utility they found the first victim who was obviously a servant who had been dressed in a black catsuit and a gas mask, she was tied to a chair and the tubes from the gas mask were glues into vapour bag over a washing up bowel full of a blue liquid. The gasmask had been glued to her head; Robert cut through the tubes with a sharp knife and then turned the exposed pipes from the vapour bag back on themselves and taped the bend tightly to stop the flow of the vapour. Trevor looked into her mind and found very little, there was no thoughts being generated and there was very little in terms of memory. What ever was in that washing up bowl was stripping her brain of all its personality? He said, “I think we are too late with this one, she had no mind left. Lets see if we can find Mrs Churchill, they ran to the stairs as John and Mike entered saying all clear outside”. Robert said there is one in the back but we are too late, there is still one missing, you take the right and we will take the left. All four ran up the stairs.

In the master bedroom Mike and John found Mrs Churchill spread eagled and strapped to the bed. She was wearing a black catsuit with ballet boots and moulded corset and on her head was a black helmet with two lenses over the eyes and four vent holes on the top. Mike called out and the other two came running, Trevor looked into her mind and found that she was still intact only her mind had been pushed under some kind of shell. At first Trevor could not identify the shell and then he realised that it was Neville way of controlling someone with a fixed instruction. She had been tied to the bed and then Neville had forced this thought at the top of her head, He had told her that she was not wearing a helmet and that thing was apart of her and that her maid would come to her rescue in a little while. Trevor said, “See if you can get that helmet off, she will soon run out of air, the batteries maintaining her airflow are about to run out. Robert undid the clasps on the back and tried to pull the two sides apart, he said they have glued it on, Mike see if you can find some fresh batteries. John was undoing the restraints on her ankles and wrists and as she sat up Robert tried again to release the helmet. Then he saw another fastener and released that the helmet came off to reveal another hood with built in gag, Robert undid the zip holding this one on and pulled it off. Mrs Churchill screamed and Trevor said, “Don’t worry she thinks you have just pulled her skin off. Put the helmet back on. Robert refitted the helmet and the screaming stopped, Mrs Churchill said, “Where is Michelle.

Robert said, “She is down stairs in a bad way”, Trevor tried to remove the shell but could not find anything to prise it out, it was then that he realised that this had not been made by psychic means but by chemical means or perhaps a combination of the two”. Mrs Churchill stood up and said, “I must see to Michelle”. Trevor told the others what he thought, and asked them to look for a chemical container. Trevor followed Mrs Churchill down stairs and then realised that the chemical in the washing up bowl could make the mind very malleable it could be used in conjunction with a strong psychic to implant something unmoveable. He looked into Michelle’s mind and found that her mind was re-establishing itself as the chemical from the gas was being purged from her brain by oxygen, her mind was once again falling back into the structure it had. Trevor said, “Leave her for a little while longer her mind is coming back slowly, but don’t talk to her any new instruction in this state will become permanent. Mrs Churchill said, “Michelle, you love latex and you will want to continue to wear your gas mask except at mealtimes”. She then untied the restraints holding her to the chair”. Mike joined them as said “We can’t find anything that could contain any chemicals. Trevor said, “I think it might be what is in the bowl. If we are going to get that off her head we are going to have to get her to breathe that vapour.

Mike lifted Michelle off the chair and then pushed Mrs Churchill into it and strapped her to it. Mrs Churchill was quite vocal and screamed for him to stop. He then moved her closer to the sink and undid the end of one of the tubes and tapped it to the inlet port on the helmet. Mrs Churchill continued to shout but she was getting quieter. Trevor waited until she had stopped shouting and looking into her mind, The shield was much softer but he still could not move it, he tried pulling at the edges put nothing changed although he found that if he pushed new thoughts into it, these would be absorbed. He pushed instructions that it could be removed to replace batteries and at mealtimes. He instructed Mike to remove the pipe and watched as these new thoughts became part of the shield.

Trevor unfastened her restraints and said, “Where do you keep your spare batteries”. Cynthia replied “there are four boxes on the garage”. Mike said, “I’ll go”. While Mike was out of the room Trevor looked into Michelle and found to his dismay a new shell with the instructions Cynthia had given her.

Mike returned with a box of batteries and handed them to Cynthia, she reached behind her head and unfastened the helmet then taking it off she started to replace the batteries on the inside. While it was off, Trevor refitted the hood and pushed the gag in just before Cynthia refitted the helmet over the top. Trevor said, “I think that was mission accomplished lets go”. John found a five gallon plastic container by the rubbish bins and they recovered the chemical from the sink. On the way John asked what happened, Trevor replied, “Neville obviously wanted Cynthia Churchill to die but not while he was in the area and the maid would have been blamed, after about another two days, the liquid would have all evaporated and if she was able to get oxygen into her lungs her mind would have recovered and she could have freed herself. She would have then possible cleaned up and then checked on her mistress and find her suffocated because the batteries had died in her helmet.

John said, “So how have you left them”. Trevor replied, “Neville made her believe the helmet was a part of her, meaning that if she did get free from the bed she would still suffocate, I could not remove that instruction but I was able to change it so she can now remove it to change the batteries or to eat and drink”. John said, “So why did you refit the hood and gag”. Trevor replied, “Poor Michelle had been breathing that chemical for so long her mind was very suggestible and I didn’t want Cynthia giving her any more life changing instructions”. John said, “What will happen when Cynthia takes it off to eat next time”. Trevor said, “She will be able to remove both, but I think she has established that they should be worn as a pair so she will have to find other ways of giving instructions to Michelle”.

When the returned to the shop, Trevor told John to take Mandy home and he would contact him if he needed him again that day. Trevor, Roger and Mike returned to the Lab and found Trudy in the Production facility; the girls were sitting in the office check through manifest lists to find when some of the materials were purchased. Trevor tapped on the glass window and Trudy walked to the door. She came out saying, that liquid is the most recently completed product and had a number of frightening properties. If it is injected into the blood it becomes your nerve agent, If you ingest it as a drink it will cause your kidneys to fail and if you breathe the vapour is melts your mind”. Trevor said, “We have experienced what happens when you breathe it over a long period. If this is the nerve gas what is the other production for”?

Trudy said, “This centre one was not part of my research, I can not find any information in my records associated with it. The compound is manufactured from these chemicals but it dose not look as if much had been made. All the raw material containers are almost full”. This could be what Gordon had derived, but we need to test it”. Trevor said, “Ok I’ll get someone you can use to test it on, when do you think this facility was fabricated”. Trudy replied, “The materials were bought four days ago and I would say that one batch had been produced”. Trevor said, “Do we have any idea what sort of container they used”. Trudy produced a small bottle and said, “I think it was put in one of these, but I have no idea what the size of a dose should be”. Trevor said, “Give me five minutes to find someone”. Trevor returned to the shop and found three customers, a couple were being served and another young woman was waiting. Trevor looked in to the mind of the loan female and found someone with no interest in latex but she was looking for a sex toy as a present for her sister”.

Trevor took over her body and walked it through into the back room and then into next door and down the stairs. He matched her up to Trudy and said, “Try two hundred milligrams as a starter”. Trudy filled a syringe with two hundred milligrams of the compound and injected it into her arm. Trevor watched her mind and noticed a change after two minutes, he then said, “You have a fetish for latex and came into the shop to buy some, You will try a catsuit on together with Ballet boots and a gas mask and when you have all tree on you will become to realise that this is what you have been searching for all your life and you will continue to wear them except when you need to wash or you need to eat when you will be able to remove the mask. Trevor then looked into her subconscious and found the instruction he had just given her and tried to remove them. He tried again with the additional psychic strength it took to remove the instructions from Mayleen but again he failed. He increased the power again but nothing he did could affect the instructions. He turned to Trudy and said, “I think two hundred milligrams is overkill perhaps we should have tried fifty. I’ll take her back to the shop and try and find another one”. Trevor returned the girl to the shop and asked Sarah to find her the clothes he had specified. There were no other customers so he stepped into the street. After a minute two young girls similar in age to Rachel came past. Trevor looked into their minds and found two truants from school and marched them through the back passage to the car park and into the disused shop. They descended the stairs and walked up to Trudy.

Trevor said, “Try this one first at fifty. Trudy injected the girl and Trevor saw the same status shift in her mind after two minutes. Trevor said, “You have had a fetish for latex since your first sexual experience and you have skipped out of school today to try some on. You are not intending to purchase anything, only try it on, however once you are wearing it you will find you and incapable of taking it off and from that moment on you will never be able to wear none latex clothing”. He waited a little while and looked at the instructions in her mind, they hadn’t laid down as he had spoken but the bit about never being able to wear non latex clothing was there. He tried to lift this instruction and again found it impossible. The command was part of her subconscious memory and would not move do Trevor laid down the instruction as he has originally given in and then tried to list what he had put down. Again it would not budge. Trevor said, “This is much stronger than the substance Gordon had used but fifty is not enough. Do you want to try one hundred milligrams on her friend? Trudy injected one hundred milligrams into the second girl and said, “Can I do this one”. Trevor said, “Be my guest, but wait about two minutes before you start. Trudy waited for the two minutes and then said, “From today you will only ever wear clothes bought from “Fantasy Treasures”. And you will wear them proudly at all times, who will also give sexual pleasure to any who asks for it. You will only get pleasure by giving pleasure to others”. After Trudy had stopped talking Trevor looked in her mind and found these instructions and was able to peel one away. All the instructions were exactly as Trudy had said but they were movable, he reapplied the instruction and now he could not move it.

Trevor said, “Successful trial I think we have all we need out of these subject, Mike would you take these two young ladies next door”. Trudy said, “So it should be 100mgs wait two minutes and then deliver up to five minutes of instruction”. Trevor said, “One other thing, it is better if I don’t give the instructions”. Robert said, “Why is that”. When Trudy gave the instruction, I was able to lift it in the same way I lifted the instructions from Mayleen. When I give the instructions they are permanent and can not be removed or modified”. Robert said, “What do you think the difference is”. Trevor replied, “Neville got people to do things because he had a psychic energy behind his voice. Perhaps there is a similar psychic force behind mine”.

Robert said, “I am glad we are on the same side”, Trevor said, “Not as much as your presence on the team pleases me, If we had not been fortunate enough to get you when we did, we would all be dead now and this stuff her would be in the open market place. We have to make sure that none of this can find it’s way into the hands of our enemies”. Mike returned and said, “Trevor I think you should go to the shop the police are there in force”. Trevor said, “You four stay her with Trudy and do not allow anyone down here except me alone”. He then left the laboratory closing both doors and the false wall before slipping out of the back door.

Entering the shop there were six policemen and three police women that Trevor did not recognise. Trevor walked out to of the back room and said, “Can I help you gentlemen and ladies, what seems to be the problem”. The lead Policeman said, “Sir we are here to arrest Janice Thatcher and Trudy Constantine, they are wanted in respect of a number of deaths in the city of London on the night before last. Trevor replied, “Well I know nothing about Janice Thatcher, I have never met her, but Trudy has been with me since Sunday afternoon”. The Policeman said, “Is there anyone else who would corroborate your story”. Trevor said, “Yes my fiancé and her two children and two of this City’s Police Officers”. It was then that Trevor noted the footwear of the three Police Women. Trevor continued, “Sandra would you please contact Police Head quarters and as DI Dobson to join us”. The Police man beside Sandra said, “Pick up that phone and I’ll break you arm”. Trevor said, “Is that the way our English Policemen talk to innocent bystanders”. The lead Policeman said, “I am sorry that it has come to this but I am afraid you will all have to come with us”. Three of the police by the door pulled out guns and Trevor said to Sandra, “Stand behind me”. The lead Policeman said, “That is very gallant but what happens when the bullets go straight through you”. Trevor said, “I am bullet proof so I have nothing to worry about”. Suddenly three guns were fired and the three by the door fell to the floor. The three remaining men extracted their guns and then they also shot each other. The fist Policewoman said, “What just happened, what made them do that”.

Trevor was in her mind and learned that they were from one of Neville highly influential colleagues. They were looking for Janice because she had published that Trudy had delivered”. These mercenaries were highly skills operatives and even the women we highly skilled. Trevor said to Sandra, “I think it is time for that phone call, don’t worry about these three they are about to shoot themselves”. The Woman who spoke said, “Leave your guns where they are girls, something is not right here”. Trevor slipped into the second female and planted instructions that she would obey anyone, not in her team, who gave her an instruction. He then did the same to the third one”. The first one said, “Don’t let her make that call”. Trevor said, “Girls please restrain your colleague so that Sandra can make her call”. The first woman found four hands on her and soon had her wrists cuffed behind her”. Sandra made the call and when she got through she said, “Could I speak to DI Dobson please there has been several shootings”. Hazel came on and said, “If you are asking for me, does Trevor have anything to do with this”? Sandra said, “Trevor is here but they all shot themselves. There are six down and another three who have refused to take out their guns”. Nine minutes later Craig and Hazel arrived with a five armed police. When they say the carnage Craig said, “What set this off”. Trevor said, “I noticed the shoes these three were wearing and asked Sandra to call you. The next thing that happened was those three shot them selves and then these three did the same”. Crag said, “What about these three”. Trevor said, “The one in handcuffs wanted to take charge and the other two restrained her”. Craig told his constable to take the three women into custody and to call the Mortuary to collect the bodies”.

Craig then said, “Is that all, and where were you, at lunch time, we had a very nice lunch with Jenifer”. Sandra said, “We have some traumatised customers in the changing rooms and Trevor was out of the City rescuing a damsel in distress”. Trevor said, “Are you on your own where is Hazel”. Craig said, “Hazel is talking to some senior people from London”. Trevor said, “I hope they don’t ask her to take her coat off and play any music”. Craig said, “I know she upset you but is it really necessary to humiliate her like this”. Trevor said, “She told me you really liked the coat last night”. Craig said, “What is brilliant in the bedroom is not necessarily right for the office”. Trevor dipped into his mind and changed that around so that he thought she was wearing the coat in the daytime because he loved in the night time. Craig said, “Ok where are these traumatised customers”. Three latex bound females were brought out of the Changing room and Craig told them they had nothing to worry about. Trevor took away all the fears and made it so that really had nothing to fear. Their latex fetish was a natural and the sun rise in the morning.

Once the mortuary had removed all the dead bodies, Craig decided to return to his love. Trevor could not return to the laboratory without help so the lone female who had been subject to 200mgs of the MC agent was co-opted to assist. She was wearing a latex catsuit ballet boots and a gas mask she paid for it all and then followed Trevor out of the back of the store and into the disused shop next door. Trevor got her to stand on the second stair when he shouted now and as the fault wall slid out of the way he removed all knowledge of what had happened since she came into the shop to buy a sex toy and sent her out into the car park.

Trevor descended the flight of steps and opened the bottom door. Four armed people were on him as he stepped in but they soon retreated when they saw he was alone. Trudy said, “I have found something on the computer under that second password you gave me which answers a lot of what happened during the last few weeks of work down here. Apparently Janice did not trust Gordon after he met up with you so she hypnotised him with the atomiser and then brought him down here, she made him look at my research and he concluded that I had done it except for one small refinement. He made the first batch and Janice tested it out on him making him forget he ever came here. Janice then made the big batch that remains here and took one bottle to the club”.

Trevor said, “We need to go to the club and find it, one drop not in our control could be used against any one of us to then take out the rest”. Trevor’s mobile sounded and it showed it was Jenifer, Trevor answered it and Jenifer said, “Craig has been on he has lost Hazel”. Trevor said, “Where are you now”. Jenifer replied, “I am in the office and Mayleen is with me”. Trevor said, “Ok you stay there and we will be along in a minute”. Then to everyone in the room he continued “We need to secure the lab someone has taken Hazel and Jenifer did not sound quite right”. He pushed his mind into Jenifer and looked out through her eyes. In front of her there was four people who he did not recognise but he did recognise the little bottle on her desk. One of the men said, “Thank you Mrs Mason we would now like you to go home and pack a bag for yourself and your children you are taking them on a holiday. We will be along to collect you in a little while”. Trevor looked into her subconscious and recognised the MC agent finger print. The instruction was that she would do what ever she was told by the man doing the talking and she would not be concerned for her health or the health of those she loved”. Trevor attempted to peel these instructions from her mind and found it very difficult he extended his psychic strength to its maximum and he saw the commands peel away and die. He then placed a command in her mind that she would continue to do as he said until she was at home. The man said, “Go with William and do as he says until I meet you again”. As she walked out of the office Mayleen was not at her desk. Trevor leaped across to Williams mind and placed instructions that he would not harm Jenifer or give her any instruction except to get her home. Trevor then told Mike and Robert what had happened and Robert said, Mike take the Rover and take Trevor home, Harmony, Tracy and I will go to 3 Union street and Trudy should stay down here and keep it locked down tight.

Trevor and Mike arrived at the house before William and Mike parked in the street behind. They were walking up toward the house when William pulled up. Before he got out of the car Trevor turned off his enzyme production and he just sat there. Jenifer ran to Trevor and said, “I have no idea what they have done with Mayleen. They barged in and two of them held me while the big man injected me with something. I was out for a minute or so and then I did exactly as he instructed”. I prefer it when I am following your orders. Trevor said, “Lets get inside”.

Charlie and Rachel were sitting in the sitting room with a woman. The woman said to Jenifer, Please sit down here Mrs Mason. The woman had not seen Trevor and said to Mike, “I assume you are William. Please watch the door. Mike moved toward the door and winked at Trevor. Trevor dipped into the woman’s mind and found someone who had been given strict instructions that if there was any show of force she was to kill everyone in the house. Trevor could not be bothered to lift her instructions so he stopped her heart. As she slipped for ward she dropped a detonator on the floor. Mike soon retrieved it and withdrew the battery. He then checked Rachel and Charlie and found they were just normal frightened children. He gave them both a cuddle and told them everything was Ok. Trevor said to Mike, “Take them all and go back to the lab, I will stay here for the pick up”. Jenifer tried to argue and Trevor reminded her, what she had said earlier and they all left. Trevor moved the dead William out of his car and folded him into the trunk”.

He sat in the girl’s bedroom behind the curtain and watched the front. After thirty minutes two cars pulled up and six people got out. Trevor did not recognise any of them so he dipped into one at the back and found a very heavily programmed man who only followed orders from one man and he was at the front. Trevor jumped into his mind and found one of the names he had from Neville. This man was a tyrant in another city and was here to avenge Neville. He rang the door bell and then slipped to the floor his followers stood and watched but no one moved to aid him. They watched him die and then they all turned and walked away. Trevor assumed that Roger and the girls had been successful at Jenifer’s office and to prove that they all arrived by Taxi shortly after. Trevor dipped into Robert’s mind and found nothing there that shouldn’t be there. He dipped in the Tracy and found something that should not be there; she was compromised and had instructions to kill Robert and Trevor. Trevor looked into Harmony and found nothing. He went back to Tracy and removed the command, it was not easy but not like Jenifer. When he open the door he said, “When did Tracy become separated”. Robert said, “She went in the back way and we went in the front. There were five in Jenifer’s office and three were armed and tried to attack but we were too quick for them and we took the other two out as well. We then came straight here”. Trevor said, “Tracy had been compromised and had instructions to kill us all, luckily these instructions are fairly easy to remove. The ones that were in Jenifer were much harder to shift. Trevor called John to come and collect them from Woodlands. Trevor went back into Tracy to find how she had been compromised. He followed her memory from the time she separated to go in the back entrance, she walked past a man outside the door and as she opened the door she felt a prick in her neck, she turned to see him putting away an air pistol. She was about to continue when he said “Stop”, then while she was stationary he have her the instruction and told her to forget seeing him and continue as if nothing had happened”. Trevor got a good image of the man from her memory and recognised him from WS Evens he was one of the structural engineers.

Trevor was sitting in the kitchen by himself when John arrived with Mandy. Trevor looked into them both and was please they were uncompromised. Trevor thought, “I am getting paranoid, but then it is better to be paranoid and safe rather than complacent and dead”. They all piled into the Range Rover and John drove them to the back of the shop. Mike opened the back door and they all trooped into the laboratory. Jenifer and the children were in the office and Trudy was in the gas tight room. When they were all inside with the door locked, Trevor went into the office and found his three girls worried but alright. Trevor said, “What is Trudy doing”. Jenifer replied. “She found something in on the computer and said, ‘That is wrong’, and then she ran into the office at the end”.

Trevor left Jenifer and moved to the production facility, he open the door and walked inside saying, “What did you find that was wrong”. Trudy replied, “The material number are wrong this is not the first batch this is the second batch. Further more, I think this whole place has been prepared for us. Trevor turned to look at the others out side as they all started to slid to the floor. He could see something coming out of the air vents in the main lab. Trudy said, “We are stuck in here”. Trevor leapt into Jenifer’s mind and found her in a natural sleep”. Why use an aesthetic when there are so many MC agents at their disposal. Trudy walked up behind Trevor and sprayed the aerosol in his face. She then told him to sit down and when he did she injected him with her own secret compound”. She waited the two minutes and then told him that she was the only person he loved and Jenifer was his twin sister. She told him he could never look into her mind or into anyone else’s. He would forget ever being a Psychic and believe that he had used the products of this lab to achieve what he had achieved. She went on to tell him that he would always do what she told him and be what she wanted him to be. She made him forget about helping Mrs Churchill and all the women at the club and that he would ask Trudy to marry him before the day was over”.

With out waiting for him to awake, she put on a gas mask and walked out into the main laboratory. She injected everyone in the office and told Jenifer that Trevor was her brother and she had always loved him as a brother and told the girls that he was their uncle and they always loved him as a favourite uncle and then make them all absolutely obedient to her. She then moves out into the open area where the six sleeping bodes were and reprograms them to the new shape of the family with her at the top and makes them all totally obedient to her and her alone”. Going back into the office she tells Jenifer that she has a new fetish for dildos in her ass and pussy and for wearing masks and hoods, she then takes a bag out of the bottom drawer of the desk and placed it beside Jenifer.

She then returned to Trevor as he was coming out of his trance and she said, “”Hi lover how are you feeling”. Trevor said, “Hi love I am fine and I would like to know when you are going to marry me”. Trevor’s subconscious was screaming and started unpeeling Trudy’s programming and restoring his mind. Trudy said, “We will get married when we find someone for Jenifer”. When Trudy mentioned Jenifer he realised a little what was happening, but he couldn’t do anything he tried to find Jenifer’s mind and couldn’t he tried to look in his own mind and he couldn’t do that either. He was about to stand up and turn around but Trudy said, “Sit down and look at me”. He did precisely as she said. Out in the open area fresh air was being pumped into the room and the sleeping bodies awoke remembering nothing. In the office Jenifer felt she needed something and then found a bag at her feet looking into the bag, she realised that was what she needed. She picked up the bag as said to her girls, “I am just going to the toilet”. In the loo she pushed two large dildos into her lower holes and then pulled the full hood over her head and fed the gag into her mouth and then zipped it closed. She sat back and thought, “That is much better”.

Returning to the office the girls were flabbergasted by their Mother’s actions and Trudy opened that door and said, “Your mother looks really good like that girls, and if this is the way she wants to dress, you must support her”. With out waiting for a reaction she left the room and walked over to John and Mandy. Trevor came out of the Production facility and walked into the office. He said, “Are you alright Jenifer”? Jenifer nodded and the girls said, “Doesn’t she look good in that Uncle Trevor”. Trevor was about to say that the girl’s should help her out if the mask when Trudy returned and said, “You sister loves that hood and you would like her to wear it all the time, don’t you Trevor. Trevor accepted what Trudy said and replied, “She does look lovely in latex and if that is what she wants then that is what she should have”.

He continued to seek out another mind and he kept pushing his psychic energy up. He at last found another mind and it was Trudy. He looked in her recent memory and found all that she had done; he moved into her brain and turned up the enzyme production on all glands to their maximum. He then moved down to her subconscious and laid down a command that she could no longer give commands to any of his team. He then moved into Charlie and looked at the instructions Trudy had inserted. He found he could lift the corner of the command but could not get the leverage he needed to strip it out. He decided to look into Jenifer and found all her programming he lifted a corner and all the instructions that were laid down within the first three minutes from the injection came away easily. Trevor was no longer her brother and she was no longer obedient to Trudy but he could not affect the instructions about her new fetishes that were given much later.

He went back into Charlie and tried again this time he had a little more leverage but again he was beaten. He moved to Rachel and found the same result. He moved into John and removed his programming easily likewise Mike and Robert. When he moved into Mandy he could not even lift a corner of the instruction, with Tracy and Harmony he had more success and managed the peel theirs off altogether. He looked at Trudy and was please to see she was getting physically younger she was now about twenty and she was asleep in a chair. He hadn’t decided at what age he would stop the process. While he was thinking he remembers what he saw in Trudy’s mind she had told him to forget Mrs Churchill, who was Mrs Churchill and why forget her specifically.

Trevor was feeling tired but was not going to sleep until Trudy was no longer any trouble. He watched her go down to roughly age 12 or 13 and the stopped the process returning the enzyme production to what it was, making her body age, from this new datum, in normal time. He loaded a syringe with the MC agent and injected her. He then waited six minutes and started giving her instructions, she was a twelve year old orphan called Roberta Mackintosh who had been found by Trevor, her IQ was that of an eleven year old and she would always be a little slow and have difficulty in concentrating. She would be a good girl and do what her new Mummy and Daddy told her to at all times. Trevor then looked into her brain and the commands were in place and he could not even lift a corner.

Trevor looked into each of the other men to see what they knew about Mrs Churchill. He joined all that each of them witnessed and then his memory slowly came back. He asked Jenifer to join him in the Production room and sat her in a large plastic bag with one of the canisters and then asked her to remove this lid. He resided in her mind and she breathed in the vapour. When her mind was pliable he tied again to lift the instruction and once again failed, Remembering what he did to Mrs Churchill he pushed a command that the mask and hood fetish would only be obligatory when she was in bed. He was frightened her mind was getting too week so told her to cap the container and he opened the bag to let the oxygen in and to take the hood off”. Jenifer took the hood off and exited the bag to kissed Trevor. The kiss reminded Trevor what he could do when he linked he passion to her arousal and causing this to happen he made them both climb together, as he reached his pinnacle he looked into her mind and the effects of the vapour and the kiss allowed him to sweep away all the instructions Trudy had inserted. On the brink of his own climax he moved into his own mind and cleared out all the remaining programming, the blocks on his memories and the slugs on his powers. As they both came together Jenifer fainted and he laid her in the chair he was sat in early. He moved his mind back into Rachel and washed away her programming and did the same to Charlie. He then moved into Mandy and carefully restored her love and submission for John and removed the instructions Trudy had planted. Moving into Harmony and Tracy he restored their absolute love and submission to their respective men and removed all Trudy’s instructions.

Trevor then opened his mind and found the remaining men on Neville’s list and caused their brains to fry. He found all the subordinates in the vast empires and removed all the knowledge of Mind Control and of what the previous leaders were doing. He then turned to all the villains in the City and turned them over to a life of no crime.

He thought, all I need to do now is sort out Suzanna, Amanda, Sophie and Becky but I will do that after a sleep.

Next morning Trevor paid a visit to WS Evens and walked into Suzanna’s office on the fourteenth floor, Suzanna was on the phone and when she finished Trevor asked “Is everything alright”? Suzanna replied, “Everything except I don’t get enough bondage, Amanda keeps me tide up at home but here in the office, it’s all I think about all day”. Trevor said, “What you need is a secretary who can do your job while she keeps you in extreme bondage”. Suzanna said, “Where would I find someone like that”. Trevor said, “Leave it to me and I’ll see what I can do”. He then went down to Amanda’s office and found her in conference with two of her staff. He listened out side the door and found that these two young girls were not happy with the staff discount Amanda had arranged. When they had finished bleating, he heard Amanda say, that if she could, she would wear anything but latex, but she was being forced. The younger of the two juniors asked, “How is it being forced”. Before Amanda could answer he changed all three so that they would love to wear latex and wear it all the time, but never acknowledge that it was being forced upon them, and then he turned and walked out.

As he was crossing the road outside a woman driving an executive car while on the phone nearly hit him even though he was on a light assisted crossing and he had the green man. He reached out his mind and stopped her fifty yards down the road. She was still on the phone when Trevor moved along side and asked “Who are you and what do you do”. She dropped the phone and said, “What do you want”. Trevor opened the passenger door and stepped into the car. “The woman said, “What do you want and why are, you in this car”. Trevor said, “You have just driven through a pedestrian crossing and nearly knocked me down”. The woman said, “Well you shouldn’t cross when the lights are against you”. Trevor said, “You were in the wrong and you are going to remain in the wrong, leave your car here and come with me”. The woman reached down for her phone, and Trevor said, “Leave it there and leave the keys in the ignition, now bring your bag and get out”. Trevor stood on the pavement and the woman got out and stood beside, him saying, “Look I am sorry I was obviously in the wrong please just let me go”. Trevor said, “What do you do”. She said, “I run a logistics company or at least I did this morning, That was my Operations Director, it appears that in my absence I have been voted off the board”. Trevor said, “Well you are in luck, I am looking for some one of your experience to take on a role for WS Evans”. The woman said, “I will fight to get my old job back thank you”. Trevor said, “You have got this all wrong, I am not asking if you want this job, I am going to insist that you take it. But before you do we need to find you some suitable clothing. Follow me”.

Trevor walked through the City streets being followed by a well dressed woman in her fifties. He arrived at Sarah’s shop and walked in followed by the woman. Trevor said to Sarah, “This woman would like a secretary’s outfit in pink, lots of cleavage, a very short skirt and very high heels.

Sandra said, “I think we have just the thing, would you like to go into the changing room and undress Madam”. The woman said, “No I would not, I do not wish to change my clothes and I need to get back and fight for my job”. Trevor said, “Well if you don’t what to use the changing facility why don’t you go and stand by that dust bin across the street and then remove all your clothes including underwear and put everything in the bin”. The woman said, “You have got to be joking, I am not getting undressed in the street”. However, while she was saying that, she had moved outside and across the street. There was quite a bit of pedestrian traffic and they all jeered and whistled as she put all her expensive clothing in the bin. When she had everything off apart from her shoes, she walked back to the shop. As she opened the door Trevor said, “Don’t come in here I said everything”. She walked back across the street and put her shoes in the bin and again walked slowly towards the shop”. Sarah opened the door and handed her the costume saying, “If you prefer to change in the street, carry on”. The woman stood in the street and started to dress. The latex top was very tight and had a very low cleavage, the Skirt was very short and there were no underwear so, everyone could still see her pussy even though she had a skirt on. There was a pair of bobby socks and a pair of stiletto heeled shoes higher then she had ever worn. It was only when it was all on, did she become aware that a crowd had gathered to watch her. She stepped back into the shop and Trevor said, “I’m not sure have you got anything that shows more skin”.

The woman pleaded, “Please this is already obscene”. Trevor said, “Very well, how many more have you got in her size”. Sandra replied “We have four more just like it”. Trevor said, “She will pay for all five and a small coat so she can walk up the high street”. The woman asked, “Can you include a pair of knickers”. Trevor said, “I think you are getting off light as it is, so don’t push it”. Sandra returned with the four additional outfits and a red rubber single breasted mackintosh, with press studs all down the front and a buckled belt. The woman reached for the mackintosh intending to put it on and Trevor said, “Is it raining”. The woman said, “Please don’t make me walk back to my car like this”. Trevor said, “There are some special instructions relating to your mackintosh. Whenever you wear it, you must fasten every press stud and tie the belt tight. Further more although you can put it on, you can not remove it. You will need to get someone else to help you take it off and whoever helps you, can command you five times”.

Sandra put the four spare outfits in a bag advertising the store with a picture and a girl in heavy bondage on the side. Sandra said, “That will be four hundred and forty-two ponds”. The Woman said, “That is an awful lot for such a little”. Trevor said, “I think she deserves a big tip for allowing you to get changed in the street”. The woman was about to argue and then said, “Please add one hundred and put it on this card”. Sandra did the transaction and Trevor said, “Next time I expect you to pay and least twice that for a tip”. The Woman replied, “Well it is just as well I won’t be shopping here again”. Trevor said, “That is a pity, because you are only allowed to wear clothes purchased in this store ever. Now are you going to put the mackintosh on or carry it over your arm”. The woman said, “I will but it on, I do not understand what you mean by, commands you five times”.

The woman dressed in her pink stilettos and her red mackintosh picked up her bag and followed Trevor, carrying another bag advertising the shop, out of the shop. They walked up the main street and into Union Street and then past the hotel and out onto the inner ring road where WS Evens were located. They waited for the green man and then crossed the road and up the short flight of steps. In through the revolving doors and past the concierge, who acknowledged Trevor and on to elevator number one. Trevor pressed the call button and said, “Each morning when you come to work, you must be here before eight thirty and you must always use this elevator as it is the only one that take you to the fourteenth floor. When the elevator arrived they entered and Trevor pressed the button marked fourteen. When it arrived at its destination it opened on to the oak panelled corridor. Two large offices and a board room and a secretaries station in the corridor. Trevor said, “This is where you now call home this will be your desk and you will be responsible for the two board members who use these outer offices. Let me introduce you to your first mistress”. He knocked on Suzanna’s door and walked in. Suzanna was on the phone again and as soon as Trevor entered she finished the call and put the instrument down. Trevor said, “Suzanna let me introduce you to your new secretary”. This is suzy with a small s and she is going to look out for you in every respect. Come in suzy and help your mistress dress. Trevor walked to the desk and poured the contents of his bag onto the surface. There were two gas masks gags spreader bars hand cuffs and a number of full head hoods and masks.

Trevor said, “suzy you are responsible for keeping Suzanne in tight bondage all day from 8:30 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 18:00. During the time she is bound you must deal with all phone calls and answer all her emails. Your answers must always be in the best interest of the company and if you ever have difficulty in answering you must fob of the caller until you can speak to Suzanna when she is not bound”. Until you get a computer of your own, you can camp in here and use Suzanna’s desk. Now it is time get Suzanna restrained. What, would you like Suzanna”? Suzanna said, “It is much better if she can choose”. Suzy picked up the hand cuffs and manacled her wrist behind her back; she then picked up a hood with built-in gag and pulled that onto her head with her mouth filed. When the zip on the hood was fastened suzy pulled on one of the gas masks. She then walked her out into the corridor and sat her in the secretaries’ chair. She then fed the stretcher bar through the feet of the chair and manacled her ankles. When all that was finished the phone in Suzanna’s office rang, suzy answered it saying. “Suzanna’s secretary suzy speaking how can I help you, She listened for three minutes taking notes and said, “Ok I will pass that on when Mistress Suzanna becomes free at lunch time”. Trevor said, “Call extension 6123 and ask Becky to supply you with a computer, an email account and a telephone extension. Tonight and every night when you finish here go home with Suzanna and look after her needs at home also”. I’ll pop in and see how you are both doing next week”. Trevor then left them to get to know each other.

Five Months later

It had been five months since Trevor and his immediate team spent the night in the laboratory. All the developments around the City that had been stopped had been restarted with revised designs and working practices. The development of Brigham Street, were moving along nicely the laboratory was capped with a vault entrance in the redeveloped accommodation entrance. The large shop was complete and being fitted out and the accommodation up stairs was like a mini hotel, there were ten bedrooms with en-suite facilities two large sitting rooms, one very large dinning room and a huge restaurant style kitchen. Three of the bedrooms were being fitted out as bondage dungeons.

Roberta had settled in at the same school as Charlie and Rachel but was a year behind her age. Trevor had acquired a birth certificate for her showing that she was born on 13th February 1998. The school had gone through some major changes the main one being the uniform was now latex and all the teachers wore latex as well. Charlie was sitting her ‘A’ level examinations and doing very well, she was expected to get A+ in all her six subjects and was planning on going to either Oxford or Cambridge. During her studies when ever she was finding something difficult, Trevor had kissed her and then all the knowledge fell into place.

Jenifer’s law firm had tripled in size and no one commented on the fact that all the new staff were women and they all wore latex to work or that the head of the firm looked like a twenty five year old film star. Trevor and Jenifer had not aged a day and they were busy planning their wedding. Trevor’s best man was Chief Constable Fremont who had married his former Inspector the week before and was, due back from his honeymoon the day after tomorrow.

WS Evans had gone through some restructuring after several of their structural engineers went missing. Suzanne was still the figure head, but her insistence of being bound and gagged in the office all the time, made it impossible for her to conduct business. Amanda was still the HR director and had arranged for all female staff to have a very good staff discount at Sandra’s shop.

Becky was in charge of the company’s Information systems group and had taken on all of Trevor’s private web design and support activities. All the girls in the team had taken advantage of the staff clothing discount and looked forward to Trevor’s monthly visits. Becky had moved out of her parent’s home and had moved in with Gillian.

Trevor had reopened the club and all the dancers were now free agents who just loved to dance, they had an amateur night once a week and Hazel often appeared before the honeymoon. It was the place to go, the food was very good and not over priced and the drinks were not much more than pub prices. Robert and Trudy and Mike and Harmony were planning a double wedding and even John and Mandy were making plans for a civil ceremony. Mandy was three months pregnant and John could not be happier. Sophie had worked through her penance and Trevor had promoted her to Manager of the Hotel although she was now, like Amanda, forced to wear latex all the time.

Trevor was walking thought the City hand in hand with his future wife towards the hotel where they were planning to have their reception. As they approached the steps, two girls in jeans and hoodies came towards them and Trevor’s built–in alarm bells rang. He stepped in front of Jenifer as one of the girls made a grab for her handbag. Trevor took hold of her hand and said, “Are you new in this City”. The other girl pulled out a knife and lunged at Trevor before stabbing her friend. Trevor looked into their minds and found that they were following programmed instructions. He traced their recent history and found they had been picked up in Ipswich and programmed to make this attack by a man called Gregory Thatcher, Janice’s younger brother.

Jenifer used her mobile to call for an Ambulance and the Police and Trevor also saw in the girl’s mind that this was part of a much bigger attack. He opened his mind to find other hostile minds and did not find any. The ambulance arrived and the two medics placed the stabbed girl on a stretcher and put her in the ambulance then the medic sprayed a gas towards Trevor and Jenifer and then led them into the ambulance as well. As the doors closed and the Ambulance pulled away from the kerb the medic said, “Please sit down I need to give you an injection and you are not to fight it”, Trevor had his back to the stabbed girl and he fought the gas and was beginning to win when something very heavy hit him over the head”. He collapsed into a heap on the floor and the medic injected Jenifer and sat her down, he then injected Trevor and left him on the floor. The medic placed a pair of earphone over Jenifer ears connected to a pink mp3 player and he pressed play. He then said, “Our instructions are to put the phones on while they are awake so we will have to wait until he comes around.

The voice speaking into Jenifer’s ears was instructing her that her name was Slut and she was a prostitute who had been picked up by a violent man and he had been beating her, although she normally loved bondage and corporal punishment this man had gone too far and had stabbed her partner and was threatening to stab her. The voice continued to tell her about all the sexual services she provided and the amounts she charged for each and then provided her life history from the time she left school at fifteen to now spending all this time as a whore in Ipswich. The Ambulance pulled into a disused warehouse and stopped, the back door opened and both Jenifer and the stabbed girl were removed and placed on the ground next to an unconscious man in a blue business suit. A knife was placed in Jenifer’s hand and the door to the Ambulance was closed and it drove out of the warehouse with Trevor still on the floor. A man stood behind Jenifer and said, “Slut count to fifty then wake up and stab this bastard for hurting you and your friend”, and then walked out of the warehouse leaving the three on the floor.

The stabbed girl was bleeding badly and was getting weaker but her programming was still running so when Jenifer awoke and stabbed the man in the heart, and she said, “You must leave me and run, throw the knife into the canal at the back of this warehouse and then get lost”. Jenifer stood up very shakily and staggered out into the open air. The medic in the back of the ambulance threw the pink mps player out of the window and then helped Trevor up onto the stretcher. Trevor was coming around and his mind was becoming clear of the drug he looked into the medics mind to find what had happened to Jenifer but there was no information. He caused the medic in the back to go into a coma and instructed the driver to go back to where they had dropped Jenifer. When they got back to the warehouse there were two dead bodies but no sign of Jenifer. Trevor opened his mind but could not find Jenifer. He found a blue MP3 player and he looked into the medic’s mind and found reference to a pink MP3 player which was thrown out of the window of the Ambulance. Trevor put the driver into a coma and started to walk along the road, looking for the pink MP3 player. After fifteen minutes he found it and hoped it was not broken. Waking back towards the warehouse he replayed the message on the player and found what they had done, he first opened his mind and found Gregory Thatcher. What he found was he was driving his police car after just picking up a prostitute who was running away from a murder scene”. Trevor moved across to his passenger and found Slut who had confessed. Trevor moved back to Gregory and made him turn around and come to pick Trevor up.

Five minutes later as Trevor got back to the Warehouse the police car drew up as well. Trevor caused Gregory’s essential enzymes to shut off and then looked into Jenifer’s mind. He dropped into her subconscious and found the programming and started to unpeel it from her mind. He could only do a small piece at a time and it took an hour before he could see Jenifer’s personality showing through after another half an hour he had removed all the programming in her subconscious and started on her memories removing the new slut memories restoring the old Jenifer memories. When he was sure everything was restores he awoke Jenifer and kissed her. He then made Gregory clean the knife handle and then grip it as if he were going to use it. He restored the production of enzymes to keep him alive but only just and planted memories into the Medics that they saw Gregory kill the two with the knife he could not let go. Talking Jenifer’s hand, they walked to a cross roads and then turned towards the railway station at Diss which according to the sign was 2 miles away. At the station Trevor caused the driver and the medic to wake up and report what they had witnessed. They were standing on the platform when three Police cars went past in the direction of the warehouse.

Jenifer said, “Are you going to tell me what happened”. Trevor handed her the pink MP3 player and said, “Listen for your self”. They were sitting on the Norwich train and Jenifer’s eyes were wide as she listened to the recording. When it came to the end, she said, “That was that Policeman’s voice on the recording, do you think he was working alone or as part of syndicate. Trevor said, “I think he was working alone however he has found a way to circumvent my sixth sense. The medic was not a threat until his programme kicked in and by then he was in a position to take us”. Jenifer said, “What about the MC agent, is he likely to try again”. Trevor said, “No I specifically looked for that, he had used it all on the two girls and the two medics there was just enough left for you and me. What went wrong was the girl on the stretcher, she hit me on the head and by the time I came around, the drug had dissipated. Jenifer said, “Why did she hit you”. Trevor replied “I was fighting the gas and beginning to win, If the medic had used the gas a second time, we would not be here now and I doubt I ever would have found you”. They sat silently for the remainder of the journey and when they were stepping down from the train Trevor stumbled and collapsed to the floor. He was rushed to hospital and the X-ray showed a fractured scull and a blood clot in the brain. They operated to remove the clot and when he recovered as he lay in his hospital bed and became aware that he could no longer read minds or push a psychic command.

Trevor and Jenifer married in the biggest wedding Norwich had ever seen and Roberta’s adoption papers came through just before they all went away on their around the world honeymoon. Just in case there were two aerosols and three bottles of the MC Agent in Trevor’s cabin baggage.

The end