The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 5

Trevor told slut to go to the bar and order a round of drinks, she looked at him soulfully and he said, “A pint of Guinness and four Gordon’s and tonic”. Slut still looked at him and Trevor said, “Write it down”. Slut went to the bar and signalled the barman to give her pen and paper and wrote the order. She came back with a tray and five drinks, as she laid the tray on the table. Trudy asked “How did she upset you today”. Trevor replied, “I popped in to see her this afternoon and she thought that I was inappropriately dressed and that I asked for something she wasn’t supposed to hand out to customers. Apparently she got into trouble at work and wanted to take it out on me”. Jenifer asked, “What did you do”. Trevor said, “To shut her up, I removed her ability to speak”. Trudy said to Jenifer, “Remind me never to upset him”. Jenifer replied, “Trevor, I love you as much as Amanda and would do anything for you, but do you not think that this punishment is a bit excessive”. Trevor replied, “Yes it was excessive, but it is much easier to take something away, than to give it back”. Amanda pulled up another chair and said, “Sit here slut and let Master try”.

Slut sat down on the chair and Trevor put one of the gin and tonics in front of her and then concentrated he looked inside Sophie’s mind, he looked through her upper level thoughts and all he could find was anguish, regret and jealousy, he pushed further and found memories of nastiness toward Amanda, he followed this back to where it all started and was amazed. The weekend following Trevor’s first meeting with Amanda, she had gone home and exuded to her sister about this fantastic boy she had just met. Amanda had provided a glowing report of all Trevor attributes and Sophie was blistered with jealousy. Trevor moved out of her memory and into her body maintenance functions and found where the change had been implemented. He realised what he need to do, but before he did it he stopped. He went back into her memory and to earlier memories when she and Amanda were children to an instance when Amanda was six and had a birthday party and her many friend’s had brought lots of lovely presents.

Sophie’s jealousy had started from there and had never stopped glowing. Trevor removed all the early memories that fuelled her jealousy and went back to look through the upper levels and what was there now was much stronger regret and a need to apologise and only a small amount of jealousy. Trevor moved back to the administrative functions and restored her speech although he changed it so she would sound more girly. Trevor released her and relaxed unto his chair with a long sigh. Slut threw her arms around Amanda and apologised copiously with a slightly higher girly voice. Jenifer pulled Trevor into a kiss and then said, “What else did you change”. In stead of answering he pulled Jenifer back into the kiss. While Jenifer and Trevor were still kissing, Sophie slid off her chair and knelt on the floor beside Amanda with her head in Amanda’s lap.

Trudy turned to Amanda and said, “He must have found the event that turned your sister into a spiteful manipulative being and then changed it”. Trevor and Jenifer broke away and Jenifer said, “Master I know you wanted Trudy and I to watch over each other, but I will die if I don’t see you whenever I open my eyes, I need you to take me now”. Trudy said, “What about your girls”. Jenifer replied, “Master will decide, if he wants them he can have them. He is my life and I cannot bear to be without him”. Trevor said, “What about Mayleen does she have a partner and where does she live”. Jenifer replied, “She does not have a partner at the moment and I think she lives somewhere out here”. Trevor said, “See if you can contact her and if she is near, get her to come here”. Jenifer opened her mobile and hot-keyed Mayleen, after six rings Mayleen answered and Jenifer asked, “Mayleen are you still alright and where are you”. Mayleen replied, “I am fine, I have left my friends at the club and am in a taxi on my way home”. Jenifer replied, “Do you know the Lamb and Flag”. Mayleen said, “Yes I am in the next street”. Jenifer said, “Get the driver to drop you off here”.

Five minutes later Mayleen walked through the door still wearing her floor length mac. Jenifer said, “That was quick come and sit down”. Mayleen took the seat slut had been sitting on and said, “What can I do for you mistress”. Jenifer said, “Mistress Trudy needs company and support for which I have been responsible for and I would like to move in with Master, how do you feel about giving up your flat and moving in with Trudy full time”. Mayleen looked at Trudy and said, “I would love to do as you suggest Mistress, as you know I prefer the female over the male and Mistress Trudy lights the filers of my arousal as much as you do”. Trevor said, “That’s settled then, Mayleen will go back with Trudy and Amanda and Jenifer will come home with me”. Amanda asked “What about slut”. Trevor said, “Until we have a better solution you can bring slut home with you but you have to take full responsibility for her”. Trevor then said, “Trudy how much do you need to restock and to revamp and upgrade the shop”. Trudy replied, “I have ordered two hundred thousand pounds of stock on sale or return and the estimate for the revamp was ninety thousand”. Trevor said, “Jenifer will transfer half a million tomorrow, buy the stock and do a proper job on the refit outside and in. You need a proper security system and a WEB site. I suggest you use Paul for the refit and who owns that shop next door between yours and the back alley”. Trudy replied, “The shop next door was owned by the Samson Holdings but that was bought out four years ago by Stevens Holding”. Trevor replied, “In that case knock the two shops into one and make part of it a dungeon and part a normal dress shop, I’ll talk though some ideas with Paul. What about the other shops in that street”. Trudy said “My shop was the only independent shop all the rest were part of Samson Holdings”.

Trevor said, “Jenifer does your pet architect work on a Saturday”. Jenifer replied, “Normally yes but tomorrow he is moving out of his house”. Trevor replied, “I have not met Mr Mason yet, tell him to bring the plans for Drigham Road and to meet me at Trudy’s at four o’clock tomorrow and Trudy please get hold of Paul in the morning and ask him to be there as well. We will make Trudy’s shop the best in the area and have it staffed with loyal obedient attractive woman who don’t want wages and who stand in the windows at night pretending to be manikins”. Trudy whispered to Jenifer, “I hope he was joking with the last bit”. Jenifer replied, “That depends on who upsets him between now and when he is finished”. Trevor finished his pint and as all the other glasses on the table were empty he said, “Well ladies let us all go to our respective abodes and remember a manikin job awaits the first to fall out of line”. Trevor moved to the door and waited outside for Amanda and Jenifer to join him he linked his arms to one on each side and Jenifer said, “Here Trudy take my car”, handing over her keys. Trevor said, “No don’t take Jenifer’s take Amanda’s where are your keys Amanda”. Slut in a very girly voice said, “Here they are I have them “. Trudy took the keys from slut and asked, “Which car is it”. Amanda said, “It’s outside Trevor’s abode”.

That night, Trudy and Mayleen got to know each other’s body very well and went to sleep in each other’s arms. Trevor made love to Amanda and then Jenifer and slept with one either side, Amanda in her latex pyjamas and Jenifer in the clothes he had worn all day. Slut slept in the spare bedroom in her cat suit.

In the morning Trevor got up early and hired a Luton van to be delivered at nine o’clock. He then gave his instructions, Amanda and slut were to take the van and start emptying Amanda’s house. All the things they needed to keep were to be put in the apartment across the corridor. Anything they no longer needed which should include all of Amanda’s clothes and most of slut’s should either go to a charity shop or the tip. They had the van for the weekend so the house had to be clear of all personal effects by Sunday night. Jenifer was to be at home for ten o’clock and take over responsibility of her two girls. She was to pass on instructions to the departing Mr Mason and meet Trevor with the girls at Trudy’s at three o’clock in the afternoon. Amanda asked, “What are you going to do with the girls”. Trevor replied, “That entirely depends on them, they are either willing contributors to the bigger scheme or manikins. That woman you mentioned in bed last night, the one that owns that posh boutique on the high street, she will probably be our first manikin”.

When the van was delivered Amanda and slut left and Trevor said, “Jenifer we have time and you aren’t wearing any knickers”, then he jumped on top of her. While she was riding the physically and mentally induced rollercoaster she said, “Are you going to let me change my clothes before I go home”. And as she came for the eighth time he whispered, “no you look so delicious, like this, I have finally realised where I got this fetish from, it’s the aroma of this mackintosh, my mother used to have one when I was small and when I walked beside her holding her hand I could smell it all the time”.

At half past nine they separated and Jenifer said, “When you do that you make it so awe-inspiring”. Trevor said, “Do what”, Jenifer continued, “You listen to my mind and follow what my body wants. No other man on earth could do that”. Trevor said, It is time you went and time I went to work, I will see you at three”. Jenifer said, “Will you do that again at three”. Trevor said mocking, “What with your girls there”. Jenifer replied, “You can do them first if you want”. Trevor smacked her behind and said, “You weren’t at all like this yesterday, go on off with you”. Jenifer walked out of the apartment and to her car which was still parked outside the Pub. Trevor dressed in a latex polo shirt and latex jeans arrived in the kitchen ten minutes later.

Jenifer arrived home at two minutes to ten and sat in her car until ten o’clock then put her key in the door. When she opened it there were three suitcases by the door and the sounds of a young girl crying in the lounge. Jenifer walked into the lounge to find all her old family sitting on the couch and said, “Richard, Mr Stevens would like you to meet him with all the plans to Drigham Road at four o’clock today he has some big redevelopment he wants to discuss with you. He also said that if you wish to take your new partner he has no objections”. Charlie shouted, “Mum where have you been and why is dad leaving”. Jenifer said, “You Dad has been having an affair with another woman for five years and because I have been having one of my own for two days, he wants to leave. You should be asking him”. Rachel asked, “Is that correct Dad, that doesn’t seem fair”. Richard said, “I love you all but I have been tearing myself apart trying to find an opportunity to ask your mum for a divorce. Her absence over the last two days has delivered the perfect opportunity so now it’s done and she has agreed”. Rachel said, “Mum, why did you agree”. “Jenifer said, “He does not want me, and I have not wanted him for six years”. Charlie asked, “What happened to you six year ago”. Jenifer replied, “I did not know until two days ago but six years ago a man with latent psychic abilities lusted after me in my office and his subconscious commandeered my mind and every time your father made love to me, my mind wanted it to be him. Your dad recognised this and instead of counselling me, he went out a found someone else. I am the victim here”. Charlie said, “So where have you been for the past two days”. Jenifer said, “That same psychic came back into my office only this time his powers weren’t latent”. Rachel said, “You should go to the police you have been kidnapped”. Jenifer said, “Just hold on, in all the time since you father has had sex with me I have had one orgasm and that Charlie was before you were born. In the last two days I have had over one hundred orgasms and I am looking forward very much to having another hundred in the next few days”.

Richard said, “Are you going to tell us who this psychic is and if you are staying are you going to take that coat off”. Jenifer replied, “I am not at liberty to either tell you who the psychic is or take this coat off but I am sure you will all be meeting him soon”. Richard said, “Well I am going I wish you well with your mind controller and where am I to meet this Mr Stevens”. Jenifer replied, “I will be sorry to see you go, up until two day ago I thought we had a good marriage and I am sorry my sex was off, but now GET OUT. Mr Stevens will be at the “Treasures Boutique” at four o’clock and be careful what you say my psychic might also be there”. Richard said, “You will still see me girls when ever you want to I am not going far”. As Richard stood up and moved out of the room, Jenifer took his place between the girls and hugged them both. Charlie was no longer crying and full of curiosity said, “What is he like Mum and what does it feel like to have so many orgasms”. Jenifer said, “He is gorgeous and because he can get inside your head he plays your body like a violin. He delivers more Love in one fuck that your father has in 250 fucks”. Charlie continued, “So what is it with the Mac”. Jenifer said, “He wanted to make love with me wearing this, so he said ‘Keep it on” and now I can’t take it off until he tells me to, and I am not inclined to take it off if it means he will fuck me again sometime soon”. Rachel said, “If we get one like it will he fuck us, do you think”. Jenifer said, “Have you had breakfast yet and I was hoping you would come with me this afternoon to meet him and I will buy you a mac like this and we will see”. Charlie said, “You don’t object to sharing him then”. Jenifer said, “Not at all girls I could not keep him satisfied on my own”. Charlie said, “So you are prepared to be our pimp to help you satisfy him”. Jenifer said, “That is not it. If you don’t want what he can offer you then don’t come. More for me, I just thought that once you know what sex can be like, you can find the right man. For years I thought what your dad did was alright but that was because I did not know any better”. Rachel said, “And you do now”. Jenifer replied, “Yes I do and I wish to share that knowledge with you, that sentiment doesn’t come from any selfish motive, it is because I love you and what the very best for you”. Rachel said, “I am hungry and Dad hasn’t done any laundry”.

Jenifer pampered her children with food and they all worked together to do the chores around the house. It was soon two o’clock and Jenifer told the girls to have a bath or a shower and get spruced up.

Trevor had been fairly busy all lunch time and the heat in the kitchen was a new experience in his latex. All the bar staff had always liked him and he only used his psychic talent once when someone asked for a stake and the waiter forget to ask how it should be cooked.

When the food preparation period was over, Trevor thought, “I had better go and get changed”, and then he thought, “No I should get used to all aspects of this fetish if I am to embrace it properly”. Outside the Pub he waited ten minutes for a taxi to pass and another fourteen minutes to get to Trudy’s. As he walked in he saw Mayleen in strict bondage explain to a customer what it felt like. The customer was almost convinced so Trevor pushed them over and Mayleen made the sale. There was no sign of Trudy so he opened his mind and sensed four minds in the changing room, Trudy, Jenifer and two young female minds. He listed in on the young one and replayed the conversation she and her mother had had and found someone totally convinced that if she dressed provocatively in latex she would get to experience what her mother had described. When he looked into the older one he was shocked, this one was willing to sell her soul to experience the euphoria of what he mother had sold. They were both getting latex underwear and dresses and a mackintosh. He could tell from the levels of expectancy that they thought the mackintosh would clinch it. In actual fact Trevor had been thinking about Jenifer throughout lunch and had become to realise that is was her brain and wisdom as well as her body that he craved. He replayed the thoughts in Charlie’s mind what her mother had said, “He is gorgeous and because he can get inside your head he plays your body like a violin. He delivers more Love in one fuck that your father has in 250 fucks”. And he said to himself, “Yes it is love and you Jenifer will get a lot more of it”. He walked into the changing rooms and the two girls screamed. Jenifer waited for them to stop and then said, “May I introduce you to the man that rocks my world”. Trudy was wearing an Edwardian dress in sliver, Jenifer was still in her Mac and the two girls were each in a latex blouse with balloon sleeves and a latex mini skirt and Trudy was hold out a little red riding hood coat to Charlie who dressed in it so fast and then stood up proudly to show Trevor who said, “That looks delicious Charlie do you know what I am going to say now”. Charlie said, “You are going to tell me not to take it off”.

Trevor inserted the command mentally and said, “I don’t need to, now what about you Rachel are you going to put one on”. Trudy picked Rachel’s and handed it to her and she dressed in hers much more seductively and when all her buttons were closed, Trevor said, “Until your sister removes her mackintosh, you will not remove yours”. Rachel said, “That is rubbish of course I can take this off”, her hands went to the top button but her fingers could not touch it or any other of the buttons. Trevor said, Trudy we have found your first manikin”. Rachel’s body posed in a seductive facial expression and arms stiff and set like a shop manikin. Then Trevor lifted her up and walked out placing her just by the door. He pulled the hood up and fastened the neck strap and said your dad should be here soon”.

Jenifer approached him to ask him to be lenient but before she could speak Trevor said, “Have we got time to go upstairs”. Jenifer’s eyes were like saucers and she said, “I hope so”. As they both moved quickly to the back room, Charlie approached Rachel and said, “Come on Rachel while he is busy you can move, say something. Is she still alive”! Trudy said, “I’m sure she will be fine but she will remember never to answer back to our Master”. Charlie asked, “Were did mum go”? Trudy said, “She is probably on the other side of the moon right now, I got the distinct impression last night that something changed, at the start of the night the Master had two equal slaves and by the end of the night I got the firm impression that one was more equal than the other. Charlie asked “Has mum been demoted”. Trudy replied, “No I think that was Amanda”. Charlie said, “What is going to happen today”. Well the plan was for your Mum and you two girls to disappear before your Dad arrived but Trevor has a knack for making things more interesting”.

As they were talking Paul came in to the shop and Trudy welcomed him. As her walked passed Rachel, he said, “It is about time you got a manikin you will interest a lot more customers when that can see what the merchandise looks like on. Mayleen popped up from behind the desk and said, “You can say that again, I agreed to try this on because it had never sold, and I have sold three”. Paul said, “You have two new helpers as well then”. Charlie said, “This is my first day and I am wearing the same as out Manikin so people can see it move. Paul said, “To make it the same you should keep the hood up”. Charlie lifted the hood and fastened the neck strap. Paul said, “Where, is Trevor and do you have any idea what he wants”. Trudy said, “In a nut shell, a redevelopment of the whole street into one big store with theme rooms selling high fashion to extreme fetish wear”. Paul said, “How will he get the other store holder out”. Trudy said, “Trevor is upstairs and I have, an inkling as to how he will get them out, but I suspect he will offer them better sites somewhere else. Charlie, would you run upstairs and tell Trevor that Paul is here”. Charlie ran through the door that Trevor and her mum had disappeared through and found the stairs; she then ran up them and saw Trevor on top of her mother. Charlie coughed and said, “Excuse my but I was sent to tell you that Paul was here”. Jenifer screamed and Trevor moved away from her, Charlie said, “Why did mum scream”, and Trevor replied, “Because she has just had the biggest orgasm of her life. Charlie come and jump up here on the bed with your Mum. As Charlie jumped beside her Mum, Trevor manacled her ankle to the bottom of the bed; Jenifer was already manacled to the top of the bed. Trevor said, “You two stay here and be quiet, while your dad is downstairs”.

Trevor returned downstairs and greeted Paul, who said, “There are bigger players in this town who are into large redevelopments, why have you got me here”. Trevor said, “You indicated that you needed business and last night I was reminded that some time ago I purchased the assets of a declining developer with the intension of doing something grand. I had totally forgotten that I once had a game plan for this town. I prefer working with people I like and if you think your outfit is not big enough to take this on, make it big enough. Paul said, “Your confidence in my abilities is very flattering but you know very little about me”.

Trevor said, “You would be surprised what I know about you I have done my research and I would like you at worst to Project Manage this and at best be the Principal Contractor”. Paul said, “What about your other commission”. Trevor said, “If we can’t get this to fly, then the other commission is still on but if we can get this to fly I will move everything to this development and you can build that commission here along with a few more. Paul asked, “In global terms what do you want”. Trevor said, “There are seven little shops down this side of the street and four on the other side, I would like to knock all seven into one large shop with various themes and convert the upper floor into one large residence again with themes”. Paul said “We would need a proper architect to draw up the plans and to get all the building permits”.

Trevor looked at his watch and said, “He is late”. Paul said, “You are genuinely going through with this aren’t you”. As the shop door opened and a man and a woman entered, Trevor said, “You can believe it”. Trudy welcomed her new customers, and the man said, “I am here to see Mr Stevens”. Holding his hand out in greeting, Trevor said, “Mr Mason I believe and is this, your lovely wife, welcome and thank you for coming. Trudy would you take Mrs Mason and show her you’re fashion merchandise while I monopolise her husband”. Trevor pushed a command into the woman that she would do as Trudy instructed and sent an image to Trudy of what he wanted. Then turning to Mr Mason he said, “May I introduce Paul Bennett, he will be responsible for the Construction side of the Project. Have you brought the plans”? Richard opened his brief case and pulled out six folded A0 plans. Trevor locked the shop door and said, “Let’s lay these out on the counter. Richard explained that plans were drawn up by the previous developer for the development of this whole area but the owner in this shop would not sell and the whole scheme sunk. Trevor said, “If we assume that this shop is no longer an obstacle, are these plans still viable and what, do they deliver. The plans show three larger shops and one small shop on this side of the street and matching domestic accommodation on the first floor.

Trevor said, “How difficult would it be to modify these drawings to deliver one large shop on the ground floor and one large domestic accommodation on the first floor. Richard said, “There is only one difficulty this alleyway runs between the first two premises and this can not be moved. Trevor said, “Ok how about all the shops on the west of the alley as one big shop and the solitary shop on the east end as the entrance to the first floor residence”. Richard said, “That could be made to fly and it could get the support of the city fathers. How would you like this large shop divided. Trevor said, Paul and I are still undecided but I envisage four sections a large central section with a grand entrance and to the west one themed sales area and to the east two themed areas going through the first and into the second. With all sections having, independent changing rooms and in the central area both staff and customer toilets together with access to the upper level. Paul said, “I could draw that up on Cad before Monday”. Richard asked, “Have you had any thoughts about the area behind the shops. Trevor said, “The area behind the single shop and the two linked theme areas shown be the loading bay and staff car park. The area behind the large sales area could have a single story extension to incorporate a good in stock room and staff room and the area behind the single themed area could be a garage for the residence and another access to the upper level”. Richard said, “You have obviously given this a lot of thought I could get the drawings for this generated before Wednesday and will arrange a meeting with the city planners to see how they would view it”.

Trevor said, “Richard, thank you, My Lawyer has spoken very highly of you and I look forward to seeing you again soon with some good news”. Richard, “Did you see where Mavis went”. Paul said, I saw her go into the changing room with Trudy who was carrying a lot of merchandise”. Trevor said, “While Richard and I wait for his partner, Paul could you carry our new Manikin up to the apartment Trudy wanted to play with it later”. Paul walked to Rachel and picked her up with ease. He carried her through to the back room and as they got to the bottom of the stairs Rachel became mobile and Paul put her on the bottom set and pointed up. Rachel tiptoed up the stairs and when she was at the top Paul returned to the shop and as he got there Mavis emerged from the changing room and what a sight. Her head was covered in a red hood with clear lenses over the eyes and a silver mask over her mouth with small holes in it. The lower part of her body was hidden by a floor length red cape with a mandarin collar. Richard said, “What on earth, are you wearing go and take it off now”. Mavis did not move so Trevor said, “I think she would like to wear that home”. Trevor pushed a command into Richard that he would take her home as she was and not to release her until Sunday breakfast. Richard said, “Ok if you want to walk through the town like this, fine”. Mavis walked towards the door and Richard opened it for her and they walked out together”. Trudy looked at Trevor and said, “You are terrible that poor woman would never have done that without a push”. Paul said, “I have only one question, how did that young girl stand so still for so long, I really thought she was a manikin”. Trevor replied, “I think that she was scared to move Richard was her Father and the woman with him is his mistress”, then taking the keys out of his pocket said, “Trudy would you please release Jenifer”. Paul said, I am really interested in this project I have a team of four carpenters and two brick layers and an electrician I would need increase the size of the team and find a good plumber. Trevor said, “This probably will not start for a month or more. So start on the pink bedroom on Monday, as planned but fabricate it such that it can be dismantled and moved later And if this development flies, it can be brought down here.

At that moment Trudy returned with three visions in Latex and Paul said, “You have two manikins and both girls went to stand on either side of the door, and posed. Jenifer said, “Trevor what did you do”. Rachel said, “While she was standing there earlier and her dad was in the room, she came twice”. Trevor said, “I didn’t what her to be too scared, so when I gave her that command to become a manikin so I pushed a feeling of joy as well”. Jenifer said, “That is some carer guidance technique you have there, that is now all she wants to be when she grows up”. Trevor said, “It’s all part of the service”. Paul said, “I am lost, what is going on here”. As the shop door was open again and the two Manikins could be viewed in full from outside, customer started to flow in”. After the eighth customer in a row who bought latex outfits, Trudy said, “Trevor stop that, they will rename this town Latex City if you carry on like this”. Trevor replied, “I don’t know what you mean, I am not doing anything”. Jenifer had taken Paul up stairs to try and explain and when she had finished, Paul looked very worried and said, “He won’t take Lilly, will he”? Jenifer said, “You are his friend, do you want two or three Lilly’s”.

Paul said, “She is woman enough for me but sometimes her kinks go a little too far”. Jenifer said, “If you ask him nicely he might rein her in, but I suspect he would tell you to go with the flow and embrace her kinks”. Paul said, “You are right, I love that woman as she is and would not wish to change her at all”.

While the girls were being manikins two young boys came in and started fiddling the Charlie’s clothes. One of the boys said, “It looks as though this one was modelled on Charlie from school”. Trevor stood by the boy and said, “Can I help you boys”. The one who was standing in front of Charlie said, “We were just admiring your Manikins, this one looks very similar to a girl at school”. Trevor said, “Are you here to purchase anything or just look”. The boy said, “I would like to buy this Manikin how much is it”. By this time Trudy had joined them and Trevor said, “What have you got Trudy that will turn a little boy into a little girl”. Trudy said, “I could rustle something up”. Trevor said, “Ok boys go with Trudy and do exactly as she says while our lovely Manikins take a rest. Go and find your Mum girls”. Charlie leaned forward and kissed the boy on the cheek and then ran into the back with Rachel”. The second boy said, “Shit man that wasn’t a manikin looking like Charlie that was Charlie. Trudy said, go into the changing room there and get undressed”. Trudy went into the back room and returned with two doll outfits. As she walked past Trevor towards the changing room she said to Trevor, “I think these will fit”.

When Mayleen finished serving her customer she said, “What was that all about”, Before Trevor could answer, Charlie but her nose around the door and said , “Have they gone, that was Mike and Geoffrey from school, If you hadn’t stopped him when you did, Mike was going to feel my breasts”. Trevor said, “Would you have minded”? Charlie said, “Not as all, standing there like that, gives you such a rush my nipples were reaching out to him”. Trevor said, “Well go and ask your Mum to put the kettle on and come back in five minutes Trudy might have a doll for you to play with”. Not understanding what he was on about, Charlie reluctantly went up stairs. Several minutes later Trudy appeared with two dolls one blond and one brunette. Trevor said, “Don’t you look lovely, which one of you is Geoffrey. The brunette mumbled and Trevor said, “You go and stand by the door and assume the appropriate position where Charlie was standing, and you Mike, Charlie would like to play with you, so come with me”. Trevor walked upstairs and Geoffrey followed him slowly, he had never worn heels before and was finding walking very difficult. When Trevor reached the top of the stairs Jenifer and Paul were sitting at the table and Charlie and Rachel were squatting on the floor. Trevor said, “Charlie, Trudy has sent you this present and would like to know if you want to keep it”. Charlie stood up and as Trevor moved to the side she saw the approaching apparition. The doll had on a full body suite in while shinny latex including breasts and a hood with, a doll’s face mask and wearing a slutty Barbie doll outfit in pink and to finish the outfit off a strawberry bond curly wig and ankle boots with four inch heels. Charlie said, “I wasn’t sure what you meant down stairs but now I understand and you tell Trudy thank you, I would love to keep it and do you think Trudy would mind if I borrow her bed”. Jenifer, “Charlie what are you going to do with her”. Charlie said, “When I was little I used to like undressing dolls best and it isn’t, a her, it’s a him and if I guess right its Mike”. Charlie took the doll by the hand and led it into the bedroom. Trevor made Mike, Charlie’s in every way as Charlie closed the bedroom door.

Rachel said, “I want one of those”. Trevor said, “There is another one down stair but he is standing in Charlie’s place at the moment”. Jenifer said, “Trevor you will frighten Paul if aren’t careful and I think Charlie is a virgin”. In the room Charlie had removed her knickers then the dolls dress, wig and hood with the incorporated gag and had found the crutch zip. Mike was lying on the bed and his wrists were manacled to the head board, he could not understand why his body moved to where ever Charlie put it, but when she kissed him he melted completely. At school, he had lusted after Charlie from a far but now he knew he was Charlie’s to do with as she pleased. After the kiss she sat up and looking up at her from where he lay, he thought she looked like a goddess in a red rubber coat. Charlie fished his cock out through the zip in his body suite and as it became free it filled with blood. It was soon harder than Mike could ever remember and as Charlie lowered herself down on it, he was in heaven. Charlie had lost her virginity with one of her girl friend’s vibrators a month previously so she soon got into a rhythm Trevor slipped into her mind and gave her knowledge of love making and then slipped into Mike’s mind so he would know how to keep from coming to early and as Mike was getting ready to climax Trevor changed him so that he could not come until his lover had come four times Charlie was now screaming having climaxed three time and was quickly approaching her fourth they both came together and Mike said, “I never even dreamed it could be as good as that”. When Mike’s cock was still buried inside Charlie and slowly going soft, Charlie flopped forward and resumed the kissing, Mike’s lips and tongue did everything Charlie wanted. Trevor was still mentally watching and he knew that they would both have an irresistible latex fetish and would never be able to do it like that without being dressed completely in latex.

After Mike’s cock had slid out of Charlie she started dressing him again closing his crotch zip and re fitting the gag, hood and mask. Then she unlocked the manacles and redressed him in his slutty pink dress before putting his wig back on. When he was ready, Charlie opened the door to find her Mother and Trevor in an embrace and no one else in the room. She stood silently until she thought they were finishing and then said, “Thank you, Trevor that was everything Mother said it would be”. Jenifer said, “Charlie, you are growing up too fast”. Charlie said, “How can you say that when I still like to play with dolls”. Trevor said, “I am glad I was able to help Charlie, dressed like that you look like a school boy’s fantasy so I assume, Mike enjoyed it”. Mike nodded his head furiously”. Jenifer said, “When will I see you again, being away from you hurts now”. Trevor said, “I start work at six thirty so I need to leave here before six so I have time to get changed. I finish at nine thirty so meet me in the bar and we will take it from there”. Jenifer said, “What about the girls, I can’t leave them at home alone”. Trevor said, “Bring them with you, I’ll think of something”. Charlie said, “If I am going out tonight can I bring my doll”. Jenifer said, “Perhaps he should go home, his parents may be worried”. Charlie said, “Silly mummy, dollies don’t have parents, they have owners and this one is mine”. Jenifer said, “I give in, I’ll leave Trevor to sort this out, when the newspaper headline is “School boy missing”. Charlie said, “If I know Rachel the headlines will be “School boys missing”. Mike touched his lips and pointed to the phone on the sideboard. Charlie said, “Write your phone number down on the pad”. When he had written the number, Charlie dialled it and when it was answered said, “Mrs Johnston this is Charlotte Mason, Mike asked me to call, he won’t be home until tomorrow tea time, he is helping my Dad move house and has gone with him to help unpack. Ok Mrs Johnson I’ll tell him when I see him and thank you”. Charlie put the phone down and said, “Your Mum would like you to call her in the morning so she knows you’re all right”. Jenifer said, “Charlie, You lie too easily, I hope you never do that to me”. Charlie said, “Now that you have Trevor as your guardian angel, I wouldn’t dare”.

Down stairs Trudy and Mayleen were very busy and Rachel was standing on the other side of the door from Geoffrey right in his line of sight. Jenifer walked into the shop followed by Trevor and when he saw what Rachel was doing, he tweaked Geoffrey’s lust over Rachel to become love and gave him over to Rachel with the same skills and restrictions as Mike”. When Trudy was finished with her current customer she whispered to Trevor, “Are you doing something, all the customers we are getting are new to latex”. Trevor replied, “I have no idea, it was my subconscious that ensnared Jenifer”. Trudy said, “We are closed tomorrow can you try and restrain your subconscious before Monday”. Trevor replied, “Are you turning away business”. Trudy said, “No but you don’t want your subconscious doing something you might regret”. Trevor kissed Jenifer and said, “I’ll see you later and bid farewell to Trudy and the girls”. He walked out of the shop and towards the taxi rank and on the way he noticed several people pause and he peaked into the mind of one young woman to see what had changed and was shocked this young woman would never buy her clothing from anyone else but Trudy ever again and latex as a clothing material was perfectly acceptable. Trevor ran away from the masses down a side street and out along the canal tow path. He sat on a bench by the canal and started to look inside his own mind. He searched down through all his recent memories and through his deeper thought processes to the boundary between the conscious and subconscious and could see autonomous processes pushing out wave after wave of psychic energy and as he crept closer he could sense what hey were successfully doing. There were three routines one was making customers for Trudy, the second was making all minds subservient to him and the third was to make everyone accept his choice of dress.

As he struggled to stop the first one, he felt his conscious abilities grow and the struggle ended. Trevor looked at the stopped routine and realised that he had destroyed it and with it a significant part of the surrounding subconscious mind”. Changing his approach he tried reducing the power emitted by the third one and discovered a mechanism for control and turned both the remaining routines down so the range of psychic influence was a few metres rather than a few hundreds of metres. Feeling more in control he continued down the tow path in the direction of home although it would take forty-five minutes to get there. Taking out his mobile, he called the Lamb and Flag and told then he would be a little late. Then he called his apartment and Amanda answered, she told him they were more than half way through and that slut was now a lovely person. Trevor told her that slut was still to be punished for what she had done, but she could stay with Amanda as she was for tonight it has been a very interesting day and there was lots to talk about when he got home.

Trevor had walked for another ten minutes when he saw a narrow boat approaching him down the canal. He watched the boat as it approached and there was a young girl at the tiller. She was wearing a bright yellow plastic rain suit. Trevor was feeling so pleased that he had found an corrected his subconscious that he thought, “I’ll let her go past without any psychic impact”. He was striding along the tow path as the boat drew level with him and the girl holding the tiller shouted to someone in the boat, “Come and look at what this cretin is wearing on the tow path we must be nearing Pervert City”.

Another young female head appeared out of the cabin door and said, “Eur! is that rubber he is wearing”. The girl at the tiller navigated the boat away from Trevor to the outside of the canal and the second girl disappeared. Trevor shouted, “Are you normally as rude to strangers as this. Bring the boat over here”. The girl became very afraid as she navigated the boat over to the tow path side and put the propeller in natural. Trevor said, “Throw me the mooring rope and turn off the engine”. The girl complied and asked quietly, “what are you going to do”.

Trevor tied the rope to a mooring ring in the concrete path and jumped a board. He stood next to the girl and said, “Take all your clothes off and don’t make a squeak”. The girl complied and Trevor saw a nice firm body. When she was naked, Trevor said, Put the rain suit back on. Leaving her underwear jeans and tea shirt on the deck, she pulled up the trousers and pulled on the top over her head. Trevor said fasten up the neck and put the hood up. He then leaned very close to her and said, “From now on, these are the only clothes you will wear and you will wear them exactly like this. There are no exceptions and you are only allowed to remove them once a day for a bath or shower which must take less than ten minutes. Trevor kicked the discarded clothes into the canal and said, “Now call everybody out of the boat”.

The girl shouted, “Angie, come out here a minute”. The other girl appeared in the door way saying “What up girl”, when she saw Trevor she said, “How did he get on and what had happened to the engine”. Trevor ignored her outburst and said, “Your friend here has a nice rain suit in case it rains, what, do you have”. Angie said, “I have a plastic mac and some rubberised over trousers. Trevor said, “Go back inside, take off all your clothes and put the over trousers and mac on and then come back out here”. The girl disappeared and the girl in the Rain suit started to apologise and Trevor told her to be quiet”. Moments later Angie reappeared in a pair of dark blue trousers and a bright red PVC mackintosh and as she reached the deck she said, “Why have you made me wear this like this it doesn’t feel right”. Trevor said, “From now on, you may only remove these clothes when your friend here removes her rain suite. You are forbidden to wear any other clothing under or over these clothes and they must be on like this when your friend puts on her rain suit”. Trevor turned to the first girl and said, “What did you call me for wearing latex, I know pervert. Well your friend Angie is now wearing rubber lined trousers I think you should call her pervert. He pushed his psychic pen and rewrote the memory of Angie so every event in her memory where her name was mentioned he changed it from Angie to Pervert and linked the sound to her sexual arousal. He changed the first girl so she could only ever call her fiend Pervert. Trevor then jumped ashore and untied the mooring rope throwing it back on board. The two girls watched him in astonishment as he started to walk away. Pervert shouted, “Wait please you cannot leave us like this”. Trevor stopped turned and said, “You are right of cause, take off your shoes and socks”. Pervert removed her shoes and pulled off her white sports socks. “Trevor said, “You are forbidden to wear anything on your feet other than wellingtons. Now both of you may not talk or, make any sound with your mouth for the next hour and within the first two minutes of that hour, you will completely forget meeting me”.

Trevor turned and continued his journey, leaving the girls silently fighting his control unsuccessfully. By the time he was walking passed a flight of locks it was already six minutes from the time he left them and he pushed their abusive interlude out of his mind. After the locks he left the canal and walked through the streets of terraced houses towards the Lamb and Flag. He had decided that he did not need to get changed. So he went straight into the kitchen and apologised to the other staff trying to cope. He soon got the kitchen into the usual slick operation and the quality of the food to its usual high standard.

The evening went very quick and he was soon preparing the last order. When that had been delivered, he began the clear up and all the kitchen staff chipped in. Trevor removed his whites and walked through to the bar. Trevor was surprised to see the two girls from the Canal sitting with Trudy, Jenifer and the four youngsters dressed as he last saw them. Jenifer said “We found these two much stressed individuals wondering through the town when we left the shop”. They don’t remember meeting you but they show signs of your involvement. Trevor lifted Jenifer from her seat and kissed her, a kiss that lasted eight minutes and when they broke away Jenifer panted heavily and said, “When you do that I stop breathing”. Trevor said, “Trudy you were right. There were processes in my subconscious that affected many people around your shop, you will be glad to know they will be your customers forever. I found three different processes and these two came upon me just after I had shut the processes down. They got what they deserved what, would you like me to do with them”. Trudy said, “If you really believe they deserved what you did then nothing, but Sarah works in a big store and her friend is an accountant. I just think there are better punishments”.

Trevor looked at Sarah and said, “First tell me what you remember of our meeting on the canal and then you have two minutes to persuade me to give you a reprieve”. Sarah replied, “I remember being rude to a man, on the tow path and then stopping to talk to him. I remember him changing me and giving me some rules but I don’t remember that it was you. Trudy tells me you have designs to build a big new store and will need more staff. I would love to work in your store and work towards my reprieve. I am very sorry I was rude. I am not normally like that. Please we did not mean you any harm just a little friendly ribbing”. Trevor said, “Where, are you from and who owns the narrow boat”. Sarah said, “We are from Oxford and Pervert owns the boat. She inherited it from an uncle when he died last year. Please that was our maiden voyage and we were just a bit high and confident when we met you”. Trevor said, “Pervert is very quiet, what do you say in your defence”. Pervert said, “I have had a fantasy since I was little that someone could do what you did and I have been so horny since I met you I don’t want Sarah or me to be reprieved. I am however a very good tax accountant and could help with your development”. Sarah exclaimed, “Why did you say that, I don’t want to wear this forever”. Pervert said, “I have loved you since we were together in collage, when he did what he did he locked us together. That is the best gift he could have given and I would put up with any little embracement to keep that”. Sarah said, “You stupid gorgeous twit, I have lusted after you for as long but never wanted to jeopardise our friendship”. Trudy said, “Trevor do, something”.

Trevor said, “Would anyone like a drink”. Trudy said, “That was not what I meant, G&T please”. Trevor took an order for everyone except Pervert and walked to the bar. While he was away from the table Sarah started speaking again saying “I cannot believe we have missed all that time when we could have been in ecstasy. We may be locked together but I can’t get to your body when it’s covered in a plastic mac and a pair of rubber trousers”. Pervert said, “I never knew you felt the same about me as I did about you, if I had I would have fought for a reprieve”.

When Trevor came back with the drinks and put the tray on the table he said, “Pervert take off your rubber trousers and Sarah you have ninety seconds to give Pervert an orgasm. If you do you can remove your trousers”. Trudy pulled Trevor towards her and kissed him then said, “Thank you”. Sarah was kneeling on the floor with her head under Perverts coat. Trevor was listening to Perverts mind and although she was getting close it would take more that ninety seconds so at eighty-nine he forced Pervert to cum harder that she had ever come before”. Sarah cleaned her up and then returning to her seat, looked at Trevor and asked, “That was within the time period wasn’t it”. Trevor said, “Not quite so you have to pay a penalty”. Sarah said, “Please I will do anything that you want, I’ll work for Trudy for nothing. I’ll walk through the streets nude; don’t take Pervert away from me”.

Trevor said, “Ok you can have Pervert she is yours, your penalty is you can never make love to her, if she is not dressed like this in her wellies and that mac”. Sarah jumped into his arms and throwing her arms around him said thank you but what about this rain suit”. Trevor replied, “All right, whenever you make love to Pervert you have to wear that rain suit. At all other times, you have to wear clothing bought from Trudy and as directed by Trudy”. Sarah said, “That was not what I meant, what if I need her to eat out my pussy”. Trevor said, “That’s easy, you will need to swap so Pervert is in the rain suit and you are in the Mac and wellies”. Pervert said, “How do we get back to the boat I would like to swap clothes”. Jenifer whispered in Trevor’s ear, “I am still without any knickers and my pussy is getting hungry again”. Trevor decided that he would have Jenifer and decide what to do with Amanda and her sister later and said, “How do you all get here”? Trudy said, “I came in a taxi with Sarah and P. Jenifer and her young ones came in her car”. Trevor said. “Talking about the young, Charlie, Rachel you have not said much this evening”. Charlie said, “When Mum first told us about you, we were overjoyed waiting to see you and when we first dressed like this, it was a buzz, however I have been unable to even drop my hood and what you did to those girls’ for being rude to you, scares me to death”. Rachel said “When Mum told us she could not take her coat off I thought she was joking then I thought it would be a hoot to lose control like that. But now I am not so sure, I keep thinking what people will say when I go to school on Monday dressed like this”.

Trevor said, “You of little faith, these clothes were only for today I just got distracted by something Trudy said in the shop and forgot to mention it. You will be able to take them off at bed time but because of your lack of faith you will now have to wear them all day tomorrow as well”. Charlie said, “What about Mike and Jeffery they haven’t been out of their Doll costumes”. Trevor said, “Then that is because you like them like that, their appearance is wholly down to you. Now everyone I think we should all go home. Trevor’s pet taxi driver was at the bar and said did I hear some say they needed a cab Trudy stood up and said, “Yes that will be me and my two friends. Sarah stood up and followed Trudy and the Pervert followed as well. Trevor said, “Before you go Pervert don’t forget your trousers make sure you put them on before you go, You will continue to wear nothing but your trousers and mackintosh whenever Sarah is not wearing it for the next sixty days”.

Sarah said “I thought you agreed we could wear clothes as directed by Mistress Trudy”. Trevor said “That was only for you”. However I will discuss Pervert’s talents with My Lawyer and if she thinks we need a new accountant I will review her punishment”. Trudy, Sarah and Pervert followed John out to his cab, fortunately John had only been given his first drink and he hadn’t taken any of it yet. Jenifer and her family of youngsters stood and Trevor followed. When they got to the car, Trevor said dolls in the back first and he mentally instructed them to release their cocks and get hard. He then asked Charlie to sit on Mike’s lap and she lowered her self onto the upright appendage. When Charlie was in place, He whispered to Rachel, “Are you still a virgin and she nodded so he mentally instructed Geoffrey to push his cock into her bum”. When both girls were comfortable he got in the passenger side and Jenifer said, “Are you deflowering my little girls and what was that about that poor accountant”.

End of chapter 5