The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breaking out of a rut

By Latexthom

Chapter 7: Monday

Trevor woke early he was not expected in until half past nine but he wanted to go into town with Amanda and Slut and he had to get everything ready for Paul’s men. He dressed in his latex off-white dress shirt and his latex pinstripe suite, his clean latex socks and a pair of black oxford brogues

Slut was in her latex underwear and her hotel uniform and Amanda was in a latex dress and boots. Trevor prepared Breakfast and then prepared the work permit and extracted copies of all the keys to the building that Paul’s men would need. At half past seven Paul knocked on the door and Trevor greeted him and after handing over the permit and keys he asked, “Is everything all set for tonight and have you given any thought about our other development. Paul said, “I have discussed this with Lilly and have decided to go in as Prime once the planned are approved. Trevor said, “Good, if you need any working capital talk to me about it before you go to a bank”.

Paul went off to meet his men and Trevor and the girls went to find John who was waiting in his usual place. Paul dropped them off at the office where Amanda entered straight away and Slut and Trevor walked into town, Slut went to the hotel and Trevor went on to Jenifer’s office.

As Trevor walked into Jenifer’s office he heard a heated discussion going on in a part of the office he had not been into. He heard Jenifer’s raised voice and heard someone else shout “Latex”. Trevor opened the door to find a gorgeous Jenifer accompanied by Angie being barraged by three people two men and a woman. Trevor was upon them before Jenifer spotted him and when she saw him said, “The time for discussion in now over please meet the man who pays all our wages and who decided what Angie and I should wear. Trevor, I’m glad you came, we are having a small revolt here, I came down to introduce Angie as the new team manager and they seem to have an issue with what she and I are wearing. Trevor said, “Lady and Gentlemen there is no need to be aggressive, Angie is more than capable and more qualified to take on this role, your bitch should be about that not about what she is wearing”. The woman said, “I would like to put on record that I will not be coming to work dressed in this perverted fashion”. Trevor said, “Is that due to medical reasons, are you allergic to latex”. The woman replied, “Not that I am aware, I just think this material is not suitable for general clothing and Mrs Marshal has persuaded Mayleen to wear latex and now this new girl to wear latex and I am just saying it stops here”. Trevor looked into the woman’s mind and found she was one of Jenifer’s accountants and had divorced her husband because of his so called perversions. Trevor planted instructions that she would go shopping at lunchtime find herself in Trudy’s and try on some latex clothing, following that she would have the same dependence as Trevor and Jenifer. Trevor then said, “Your clothing is you personal choice but you should allow that same freedom to others. Now I hope you will work with Angie and I need a private word with Jenifer, please excuse us”.

Trevor led Jenifer pack to her office passed Mayleen who smiled as Trevor. When the door was shut Trevor embraced Jenifer and kissed her with tongues duelling and arousal rising on both sides. After they broke apart, “Jenifer said, “What have you done, my skin and hair have never looked this good and I feel like I am eighteen”. Trevor said, “You were complaining you were too old for me so I made you a little healthier and slowed down your aging. Regardless of how you feel I think you are gorgeous and just the right age for me. Hopefully you will still think you are eighteen in another ten years”. Jenifer said, “I love you more than anything, no woman has ever been given a gift like this, however there have been other changes as well, all my stretch marks have gone and the scars I won when I was little. There is not a blemish anywhere that I can see. Trevor said, “You just look healthy to me, but if you insist I will check you all out for blemishes tonight and test out that young eighteen year old pussy as well. Now down to business, I want you to transfer some funds to Trudy and I would like you to undertake a full check on Paul’s business, without him knowing. One other thing, I met a man last night who said he was club owner called Reginald Watson, could you discretely check him out, I need to know if, that is his real name and which club he owns. If that is not his real name I would like a photograph of all the club owners so I can pick him out. We have some unfinished business. I have a feeling that he is looking for me and I would like to find him first.

Jenifer said, “Ok I will do all that, you need to be careful, how much would you like me to pass to Trudy”. Trevor said, “We need to push through the sale of her shop to Stevens Holding but in the meantime give her two hundred and fifty thousand, we all need more clothing, How did you get on this morning, I hated using the towel”. Jenifer replied, “Yes I thought it was a reaction from my new skin and as soon as I was dry I got dressed as quick as I could to find relief”. Trevor asked, “Did the girls get off to school all right”. Rachel was fine although she wanted to wear latex knickers. Charlie on the other hand, chose to wear latex knickers and a latex vest under her school uniform”. They were both looking very happy when they left; Charlie talked about Mike all though breakfast”. Trevor said, “We need to keep an eye on those two they will need our help at some point. I need to go now; I’ll meet you for lunch, book a table in our favourite restaurant for four at twelve thirty and invite Angie and Mayleen”. He kissed her again and said, “Bye, I’ll meet you at the restaurant”, and then left. As he walked past Mayleen he asked, “Was Trudy ok this morning”? Mayleen replied, “Yes, she seemed to be very happy, I left her and Sarah making plans”. Trevor walked out of Jenifer’s office and walked back to his old company. He walked in through the revolving door and pressed the call button for the elevators. As he was waiting he watch the people walking past and he saw two men stop outside a look at him. Trevor quickly poked their minds and removed all knowledge of him. While he was in their minds he learnt that Mr Watson was indeed looking for him and these two were contract hit men. Trevor planted instructions that they would travel far a way and engage in a gun battle with each other”. Just as the two men turned and walked away, the elevator arrived and Trevor stated his assent to the twelfth floor.

He walked through the HR department and Suzanne’s secretary said, “Not you as well”. Trevor said, “Not me as well what”. The secretary answered, “First Amanda and then Mrs Bowers, than Becky and now you. Why is everyone wearing latex”? Trevor said as he modified her mind, “Because it feels nice against the skin and we are in the twenty-first century where personal chose is all the only excuse we need”. The secretary said, “Well you will never see me wearing it”. Trevor thought, “Say that again this afternoon” and said, “Is Mrs Bower in”. The secretary said, “Yes she is waiting for you go straight in”.

Trevor knocked on the door and entered so find Suzanne still wearing her rubber coat. Trevor said, “I thought you only needed to wear that coat outside”. Suzanne said, “I know but I love is so much I never take it off straight away”. Trevor said, “Ok feel free to keep it on if you want. What are the terms and conditions of my new employment contract and what are my duties”. Suzanne replied, “Your employment contact “Master” is what ever you want it to be and your duties are to keep me safe and humiliate Amanda and if you get time finish the intranet and manage all the other IT related services this company requires to operate. Your office is Amanda’s old office and you staff is as you left it”. Trevor replied, “Ok I think is would be prudent for you to send out a company wide email about dress, making it clear that the company expects people to be smart while at work but does not exclude any material used for the manufacture of clothing”. Suzanne said, “Brilliant Idea I will do that this morning, now if that is all, you can go and start your new job. Trevor departed from the HR department and took the elevator down to the ninth floor. As the doors opened he saw several people waiting and they all clapped as he exited the cage. All the staff who he worked with in his old cubicle were there including Becky and several of the girls kissed him on his cheek, when it was Becky’s turn he moved to kiss her on the mouth and held her for a while. When he let her go everyone clapped again. He said, “I need to have a chat with each of you to check where we are on the various tasks we have”, if you are working for a particular customer, then bring the brief with you when, I call you. I’ll take Jonathon first in say fifteen minutes, Ok back to work and thank you for the greeting”.

Trevor walked to the cubicle that housed the help desk and greeted all the staff in turn, when he came to Amanda instead of standing a shaking his hand, she knelt down and kissed his feet”. Trevor waited until she had kissed both several times and said, “OK slave that is enough, you can stand now”. Amanda stood and he kissed her as he kissed Jenifer and her juices started to flow. When he released her she flopped down in her chair and squealed as she climaxed. The three young girls who shared the cubicle could not believe what they had seen. One of the younger ones said, “All he did was kiss her and she came, he must be one hell of a kisser. No wonder she is besotted with him”. Trevor planted instruction in all three, to make them consider latex and clothing and then to embrace it as a work uniform and to develop a dependency for it. He did not want an overnight change so he gave them a week to comply”. Leaving them he moved to his new office where a new workstation had been installed.

He powered up the workstation and logged on. Opening his email account, his inbox was full of congratulation and welcome back messages. He was answering the twenty-third email when Jonathan came in. Jonathan said, “I would just like to say that you should have been given this job years ago”. Trevor said, “Thank you and I agree, however I am here now, what tasks are on your docket and how are they progressing”. Jonathan replied, “I have nine tasks in my table, four of them were yours and they haven’t moved, the other five are all to do with the accounting system and the fact that it has run out of storage”. Trevor said, “There are six disc slots in that server, are they all occupied”? Jonathan said, “No the bottom two slots were intended for disc shadowing but it was never paid for”. Trevor said, “Order two of the biggest discs you can fit into those slots and fix the storage problem that will provide a short term solution and then produce a spec for a fully resilient fault tolerant server that will house all the accounts applications and have 100% spare capacity”.

Jonathon said, “”I knew, you should have been given this job”. Trevor said, “Don’t blame my predecessors, they were never given a budget to do the job properly they were only given enough to fight fires”. Jonathan said, “Do you want your four back again, I did not know where to start”. Trevor said, “OK pop them along tomorrow, and send in Gillian now”.

Gillian came in and placed a file on Trevor’s desk saying, “These are all the moans and gripes regarding the payroll system. Most of them are because it doesn’t do overtime the way the various project managers want because it was never bought for that”. Trevor said, “The payroll system takes in the gross amount and calculates, NI, tax and all approved deductions before deriving the net value to be paid by BACS. Overtime is a function of creating the Gross but needs to be recorded on the payslip. When we bought this payroll package it was specified to allow eight fields in the Payslip gross build up area, how are you populating these fields now”? Gillian replied, “We don’t, we have never been allowed to poke data into the payroll database from any of our home grown programmes”.

Trevor asked, “What application have you developed to enable the project managers to support the calculation of an employees gross”. Gillian replied, “We have two programmes and both use the same process to access that Payroll database for an individuals hourly rate and there is a formula that adjusts this for weekend working or bank holiday etc”. Trevor recapped, “So the managers enter hours worked and our application calculates the rate applied to those hours and then calculates a total which is then manually entered into the payroll system”. Gillian said, “That is correct”. Trevor said, “Modify the application so that the rate and hours are pushed into the payroll database and let the payroll package do what it was intended to do”. Gillian said “I will need a written request to do that with Company Secretary Approval”. Trevor said, “It will take longer to write up this request than to do the work. Either you get on and do it now, or I will replace you with someone who will. Make the changes to the code and bring your change to me before you compile so the responsibility to implement will be mine. This should only need half a dozen lines of code so I expect you back this afternoon. Send in Roland please”.

Roland walked in with one piece of paper and said, “This was the original brief I was given but so many things have changed it is no longer applicable”. Trevor read the request and said, “The only reason you were given this is because it was the brainchild of the Chairman. You need to go back and think about what he was trying to achieve and is that goal still valid, then you need to analyse the business processed to see if IT can be used to deliver this goal. I think you will find that this is a procedural issue and it is these that may need changing. You were recruited as a business analyst, start analysing the business. You only ended up in this team because some one read analyst. You should be reporting to the commercial director and if you complete this task properly, I’ll see that you do. Now send in Becky please”.

Becky rustled in wearing the rubberised PVC suit Amanda had worn, she was carrying two files and when she sat down she said, “All these files contain requests for an information system for the use of internal staff. This was your project and I was supposed to be your assistant. After you left it was all given to me and I have no idea where to start, I can support an existing WEB site but am not qualified to build one from scratch”. Trevor asked, “When you picked up this task were you given my working papers”. Becky replied, “No all you working papers were removed into archive”. Trevor said, “If you extract my files there should be enough information for you to make a start. I finished the design of the database and the architect of the information server. When you get the files come and talk and I’ll help you. You will never be dropped in the deep end while I am here. Now stand up and turn around”. Becky stood up and performed a twirl and when she completed the turn Trevor was standing in front of her, and said, “You look lovely, you can wear that this week but we will get you some proper clothing for next week”. He then pulled her head towards him and their lips met. Once again he used his psychic aptitude to increase her arousal while his duelled with her tongue and as he withdrew caused her a orgasm heavily. Becky slumped back down in the chair and Trevor said, “When you came back with my design, you can have another one of those. When you are ready, could you send in Sandy please”.

Becky sat there for five more minutes while she recovered and then said, “Thank you I will be back before you finish with Sandy and ran out of the room. Trevor liked the sound she made and sat down and called Suzanne, “When he was put through, Suzanne said “Master what can I do for you, I haven’t taken the coat off yet”, Trevor said, “I would like a meeting with the chairman and commercial Director sometime this week and you should be there in your coat”. Suzanne said, “Oooh! I love working for you, your wish is my command and I will let you know when they can fit you in”.

Sandy waited outside until he finished the call and when he put the phone down, she sashayed in carrying a large file. Trevor said, “Sit down and tell what you are responsible for and how you manage it”. Sandy was a high school graduate who was recruited as a trainee secretary who was moved into IT because of an aptitude for office automation. Sandy said, “This file contains all the software licences for the applications on each PC in the company. I am responsible for ensuring that all software used in the company is licensed and installed in accordance with the licensing agreement”. Trevor said, “What do you do when someone new requests, say Office 2007”. Sandy replied, “I check if we have the correct licence and then install it for them and set up their outlook and file access. If we don’t have the appropriate licence I get that first”. Trevor said, “What do you do if someone is new to the application and they need training”.

Sandy said, “I am the first port off call if anyone is stuck and I am usually able to help them out, we have never operated training in house although I have a good relationship with a training company across the city and if anyone needs specific training I recommend them”. Trevor said, “Speak to you training company and see if the offer advanced training courses to in-house trainers, also speak to the adult education people and see if they run any course for teachers or trainers. If you are going to go anywhere in the world you need some qualifications and the better you are the easier it will be to offer a full service”. Sandy leapt into his lap and hugged him saying “Thank you, I have been wanting something like this since I started. Do you want my children”? Trevor replied, “I don’t need your children but give me your lips and I will give the next best thing”. Trevor kissed her and ended in giving her the biggest orgasm of her young life”. Sandy slumped back in the chair with her eyes closed and panting when Becky returned carrying all Trevor’s design files and looking at Sandy and said, “I know what you have been doing, and I’ll bet that was her first”. Trevor said, “As promised come here”. Trevor caused a repeat of Becky’s first kiss and as the chair was occupied, Trevor held onto her while she recovered and then said, “Go and read through these designs and come and see me in the morning”. Becky wobbled out of his office as Suzanne walked in and looking from Becky to Sandy and back then said, “Have I missed something important”. Trevor stood and met her, “Pulling her close he kissed her the aroma from her coat filled his lungs and Suzanne nearly fainted as his passion climbed he tweaked her mind so she would follow him and when he peaked he caused her body to explode in a sexual pinnacle. He sat her down on his desk and held her while her consciousness returned. When she opened her eyes, he said, “Did you come here for that or was there something else”. Suzanne said, “I came for that but there was something else, I’ll remember was it was in a minute”. Becky arrived with Roland and Jonathan and they carried Sandy out of the office, when the chair was free Trevor moved Suzanne and sat her down.

Eventually Suzanne said, “What was that”. Trevor replied, “I think it was your coat”. Suzanne said, “I knew there was a reason for not taking it off, I’ll have to come back after lunch for another one of those, they could become addictive, oh by the way you have a meeting with the chairman tomorrow at ten thirty”. Suzanne then stood and staggered back to the elevator. Sandy returned and said, “Had we finished I think I missed something towards the end”. Trevor said, “No you didn’t miss anything and if you are good and can get all the information we discussed, we will try that again”. Sandy danced out of his office and down the corridor. Trevor stood and walked towards the pens and went to Roland first, saying, “We have a meeting with the chairman, the commercial director and the HR director at 10:30 tomorrow in the board room”. Roland said, “You don’t hang about, when did you find time to do that and what is your technique with these women, you would think Becky and Sandy are on drugs”. Trevor replied, “They are just high on life”. As he moved away from Roland, Gillian accosted him saying, “What did I do wrong, you did not give me what you gave them, am I not pretty enough or am I too old”. Trevor said, “You will experience that when I see your design and not before, now where is Liana”. Gillian replied, “Liana is at the dentist this morning but will be back after lunch”. Trevor said, “Well as it is nearly lunch time, ask Liana to see me as soon as I get back and then I will review your design before seeing Jeremy. Gillian, said, “Jeremy did not show up this morning and we did not see him much last week either”. Trevor said, “Has he been in touch with any excuses”. Gillian said, “No when Amanda packed her bags he disappeared and we have not seen or heard of him since”. Trevor said, “Ok I’ll go and speak to personnel”. He took the elevator to the twelfth and walked up to one of Suzanna’s young girls and told her about Jeremy and asked her to find out if something was wrong”. The girl started to argue that it was not her job as Suzanne came out of her office with her secretary and when she saw Trevor she said, “Now this is a pleasure, what can we do for you”. Trevor said, “One of my staff is missing and I have just asked this young lady to find out if he is alright and she tells me it isn’t her job. What is her job”? Suzanne said, “If she doesn’t do as you have asked she will be looking for a new one very soon”. Suzanne pulled Trevor away from the girl and said, “Did Heather upset you this morning”. Trevor asked “Why do you ask”. Suzanna whispered, “Because she wants me to take her to Trudy’s during lunch”. Trevor said, Perhaps you should take this one too”. Suzanne said, “Trevor you can’t change my whole department”. Trevor said, “If she argues with me again, there won’t be a choice. I must go I have a dinner date”. As Trevor walked out of the department, Suzanne said, “For your own good, never argue with Trevor and if he asks you to do something, jump to it”. The girl looked very sheepish and said, “Of course Mrs Bowers”. Suzanne said, “Ok remember, come on Heather, we have some shopping to do”.

Trevor walked quickly to the restaurant and arrived shortly after Jenifer, Mayleen and Angie. As he said down Jenifer said, Claude is on his day off but they gave me his mobile number and he said, “Twelve is no problem”.

Trevor told Jenifer that she had started something that morning and that four other women had benefited. Jenifer asked for another one during lunch and Angie asked “What are you two talking about”. Jenifer replied, “Trevor has been improving his kissing technique and can now cause a woman to orgasm from his kiss”. Mayleen asked, “Is that just his kiss or his kiss plus a psychic tweak”. Jenifer said, “I expect it is the second but when you are on the end of his lips it does not matter a dam”. Mayleen said, “I would like to try one of those”. Angie said, “I think I need to re-establish my credibility before I ask for one”. Trevor replied, “It’s not your credibility, how has your first half day in your new job, been”. Angie replied, “Not bad, I started by going though your last tax return and I think we can save some money this year that was missed last year”. Trevor said, “Well that sorts out your credibility, I have always trusted Jenifer to do the right thing with my money and now that you are helping I am sure it will be ok”.

Jenifer said, “On your other tasks for this morning the funds have been transferred and there is an envelope on my desk, containing nineteen photographs”. Trevor said, “I’ll pop in a pick them up on the way back to work and if you are all in Jenifer’s office we will see if my lips are still charged”. Even without Claude the food was good and Trevor paid the bill again. Jenifer said, “You should let me pay it is better for you tax return”. Trevor said, “Ok next time you can get it, or a better option, If we are going to eat here every day, why not open an account and pay monthly that will save on processing lots of small expense claims. Jenifer said, “Consider it done”. As they all stood up, Jenifer whispered to Mayleen to stay behind and open a business account with a monthly ceiling of £4,000. Jenifer Angie and Trevor walked back slowly and still reached the front door to Jenifer’s office before Mayleen appeared, they walked up the Jenifer’s office and Trevor said, “Ok Angie first and then she can get back to work while we do it”. Trevor pulled Angie into a kiss, she was a beautiful young woman dressed in latex so it was easy for Trevor and as his passion rose, he tweaked Angie who followed him and when he peaked he caused her to orgasm, the kiss had only lasted eight minutes and Angie had feinted. Trevor laid her in Jenifer’s comfy armchair and then Trevor moved to Jenifer just at Mayleen entered. She looked at Angie and said, “What have you done”. Trevor said, “Come here and I will show you”.

Mayleen approached him gingerly and when she was close, Trevor pulled her in and again the latex she was wearing was enough for Trevor to build his passion. He stroked her mind causing her arousal to climb. As Trevor reached the peak of his passion and his erected cock was straining in his trousers, Mayleen climaxed with the biggest orgasm of her live and the first one not caused by a woman and she passed out also.

Trevor dropped her into the other armchair and moving to Jenifer said, “You missed out on your punishment this morning and he arranged himself where he could fit his erection into her very tight pussy with her face to face with him and as she started to ride him, he started to kiss her. Jenifer became still and Trevor pushed their joint passion to the limit and held it here for several minutes before he caused them both to orgasm. Jenifer stated to say something and then feinted. Trevor held on to her as he started to deflate. He looked again into her eyes and noticed that she now looked even younger that she did this morning. He went back into her mind a caused his changes to back off slightly reducing the regenerative effect whist maintaining a very slow aging. He kissed Jenifer again and felt his cock filling her pussy again. As Jenifer opened her eyes, Trevor said, “I could stay like this all day”. Jenifer started to ride him again and this time he let her control the passion. They were still at it when Angie awoke and after watching Trevor and Jenifer for three or four minutes, stood up and said, “I’ll see you both later”, and then left the room. They had both climaxed a second time and had separated before Mayleen recovered although when she did, she said nothing; she just rose up and returned to her desk.

Jenifer handed Trevor the envelope and as he was looking through the photographs, Jenifer snuggled into one of her armchairs and closed her eyes. Trevor found Reginald but the name on the back said “Harvey Whitleather”. Trevor sat at Jenifer’s PC and opened IE and then Googled the name. Trevor found that he did own a club plus a lot of real-estate including the hotel where Sophie worked and was the chairman as where Trevor worked. Trevor thought, “Well Mr Whitleather. If you want to take me on then, so be it, and to the winner goes all the spoils”. Trevor did a little more research and found links between Whitleather and the hypnotist and the hypnotist and Mrs Bowers. Then Trevor found the link he was looking for, Mrs Bowers’ dead husband was a business partner of the hypnotist. Trevor decided that he would remove the triggers that were still in Suzanna’s mind, as soon as he got back to work. He reached down and kissed the sleeping lawyer and then left taking the envelope with him. Suzanna may have passed on knowledge of Trevor to he chairman and of the mind control drug, but she was unaware of his psychic gift.

On his way back to the office his sixth sense alarm bells were ringing and he nipped in to an alley and opened his mind. He soon found two minds, who had been following him and learnt very quickly of two more villains who had gone after Jenifer. As the two minds turned the corner into the alley Trevor was standing they came face to face and they both pulled out guns and then shot each other. Trevor stepped over their dying bodies and ran back to Jenifer’s office. While he was running his mind had pinpointed where Angie Jenifer and Mayleen were and he moved at full speed to their location. They were together and approaching the back entrance from the inside so Trevor ran around the building to approach it from the outside. When he got there, he could sense that his adversaries were fifty yards from the exit and there was a large van parked within a few feet of the door, there was no driver init but the keys were on the seat. Trevor removed the keys and as he hid out of site he drilled down into the mind of the lead villain and planned instruction forbidding him from harming Jenifer, Mayleen, Angie or him. He put another instruction mandating that if he drew a weapon, he would use it on his partner. Trevor moved into the mind of the other villain and was shocked to find Jeremy. Trevor was so angry; he closed down Jeremy’s automotive functions. Jeremy started coughing and then his heart stopped.

The lead villain said, “Ok ladies one false move and you are dead, now open the door and get into the back of the van parked outside”. The door opened and Jenifer came out looking, very stressed followed be her two latex clad colleagues. As they rounded the back of the van they saw Trevor who indicated silence. Trevor moved back into the villain’s mind and turned him into an obedient robot. Trevor moved to where the man could see him and said, “What were your instruction regarding these precious ladies”. The man replied, “We were to take them to a disused warehouse and call the boss”. Trevor said, “Take your van and go to the warehouse and then call the boss and tell him you have them bound and locked in the back. If he asked to speak to Jeremy give him a plausible excuse like he has gone for a pee. You will remain there if you are told to release the girls you can go home, If you are instructed to harm them you will kill yourself is that understood”. The man confirmed his understanding and Trevor handed over the keys to the van. As the man drove off Trevor told the girls to go back into the office and stay they until he came back. Trevor then returned to work the back ways and into the building through the service entrance. He walked in to the sever room and looked through the security log to see who was logged on. He found user Whitlea1431 logged on in the chairman’s office. Trevor called the service elevator because there was no CCTV and selected the top floor. The service elevator was much slower than the normal ones so Trevor used the time to find Suzanna and when he found her, he could not listen to her thoughts but he heard someone say “How did he control Heather”. He then realised Suzanna was in a trance, he dropped down into her subconscious and found all the triggers left by her husband, Trevor unpicked each one and wiped the area of memory clean. When all the triggers were removed he prompted the subconscious to wake the conscious with all haste just as the doors opened, he crept to the door of the chairman’s office and listened out side with his ear and with his mind to what Suzanna was hearing. Suzanna had told the chairman that she did not know how Trevor had taken control of Heather before she had started to wake. Trevor could sense four minds in the room. He did not think he had felt these minds before and he did not want to show his hand to soon. Then he heard some one speak and he had heard that voice before. It was the accountant in Jenifer’s office that morning. He had pointed out the Suzanna was coming round. A very assertive voice gave Suzanne her trigger again but nothing happened. The accountant said, “He must have made the triggers evaporate at some time, he is definitely an expert hypnotist”. Trevor lightly as a feather slipped into the unknown mind and found the Hypnotist from the previous night.

Trevor was shocked that he could have been outwitted by this man but he drilled down and found his commands intact he went back up and followed the memory of last night as it unfolded. Trevor soon learned of his mistake, he had not specified alcohol and being a none-drinker there was no booze in the house and he had restocked his orange juice that morning because he had drunk it all. He had not associated drinking all he orange juice as any part of mind control. He might be a good hypnotist but he did not have a sixth sense. Trevor went back to his commands and made alcohol specific and made it so he would never be able to harm or hypnotise anyone ever again. Trevor then jumped into the mind of the accountant and drilling down in his mind found a catalogue of events where Trevor had lost money because of him. Trevor planted instructions that would make him unable to see numbers or harm a living entity as soon as anyone opened the door to the room. The assertive voice beamed again instructing Eric to hypnotise her again and replant all the triggers.

Eric said. “I don’t think I can hypnotise anyone and do you have a drink”. Harvey shouted, “He did get to you last night”. Just then the phone rang and Harvey answered and after a delay said, “Ok keep them there; I will call you back with instructions in a little while”. Harvey said, “We have your boss and that meddling accountant, together with that Asian slut”. Trevor was getting angry but just before he did anything Harvey said, Suzanna please call Amanda and get her come up here and see if you can find out where Trevor is”. Suzanne said, “I don’t think I can do that my instructions from Trevor was to look after him and his slaves”. Harvey shouted, “Dam you Stevens, he is one step ahead of us all the time”. Derek you go and fetch Amanda. Trevor moved away from the door and hid behind a secretary’s desk. Derek came out of the office and shook his head he did not recognise that anything had changed but as he waked towards the elevators Trevor took away his automotive functions just as he stepped into the elevator, Trevor saw him fall as the doors closed.

Trevor then walked into the office saying, “I believe you are looking for me, what, have you done with Jenifer and her staff”. Harvey said, “This is a stand off Mr Stevens, if you ever want to see your friends again, you will have to do as I say”. Trevor said, “What do you want”. Harvey said, “That is better, I want your mind control drug and I want to know how you stumbled on to my operation last night”. Trevor said, “And what do you intend to use the mind control drug for”. Harvey said, “I have spent a lot of effort getting Mercedes to the stage she was at, and I intend to finish what I started. Also you have changed my little pet here and my favourite hypnotist, I need them restored to what they were”.

Trevor said, “Suzanne please take Eric to your office and keep him there”. Suzanne got up and guided Eric out of the room. As they left Trevor closed the door and turning to face Harvey said, “Your little game is over, we have crossed before you and I when you out bid me for the Tredegar Industrial park. Harvey said, “You have won a number of times so I think we are quits there. Come on give me you mind control drug and I’ll release Jenifer. Harvey reached into a drawer and Trevor saw the glint of shiny metal and before he could pull it out Trevor caused his heard to stop. Harvey dropped what ever it was and clutched his chest.

Trevor restarted it and said, “As I said, your game is over, you are going to transfer all your assets over to Stevens holdings, now get your lawyers on the phone. Harvey sat down on his chair panting, and asked, “How did you do that”. Trevor said, “Not only do I have quick acting drugs that will allow me access to peoples minds, I also have technology that gives me control over a body and right now I am in control of your body. Pick up the phone a dial your lawyer. Any tricks and you want put it down although it may fall out of your hand”.

Harvey picked up the handset on the desk and hit one of the hot keys. When the recipient answered Harvey said, “Kill them and then heard a single shot”. Trevor said, “What a pity another on of your soldiers lost in battle. Now this is the last time I am going to ask, connect yourself to your lawyer, Mine is in her office along with her secretary and the new account that has already uncovered your fraudulent actions as performed by your puppet. I’ll count the stopping of your heart down from ten. Nine… Eight… Seven…. Six… Five…. Four…. Three… Harvey shouted “Ok you win, I’ll do what you ask if you show me the technology”. Trevor continued, “Two,… One Stop. Hearvy clutched his chest and Trevor turned a walked towards the door. Harvey said, with his failing breather “ok”. Trevor turned and said, “Do we understand each other now, you have no card left”. Harvey nodded and his heart and lungs started. It took him several minutes before he could move and he picked up the handset and pressed another hot key. Panting he said, “Lenard, please listen and don’t interrupt, I wish to transfer all my assets, and I mean all, to Stevens Holdings mark it down to the revenue as a gambling debt paid in full. Ok if you don’t believe it is me, ring me back”. He put the phone down and within a few seconds it rang.

Harvey picked it up and said, “Lenard just do as I have instructed and liaise with Jenifer Mason I will expect a call from her within the next fifteen minutes to tell me the transaction is complete do you understand. No I do not wish the police to recue me, just follow my instructions”. Trevor said, “Ok we wait, would you like your heart beating or still. Just then the phone rang again and this time Trevor picked it up and said, “Hello this is Trevor’s scum cleanup service, how may I be of service”. Suzanne said, “Thank god you are alright the police are here there was a dead body in the elevator and they would like to speak to you”. Trevor said, “Hold them for twenty minutes and then send them up”. Suzanne said, “While they are here could I take the coat off”. Trevor, “Suzanne, you can take it off when ever you want, See you in Twenty”.

Harvey said, “What was that all about”. Trevor replied, “Your pet accountant has been found dead in the lobby”.

Harvey said “So your technology works over any distance”. Trevor said, “Not any distance, up to a mile or so yes”. Harvey continued, “What are you going to do with me when the asset move is confirmed”. Trevor said, “That depends on what you Lawyer understands by everything, If I discover that you have held out on me I will stop your heart long enough for your brain to be starved of oxygen to give you major brain damage and then restart it”. Harvey said, “Lenard does not know about all, I have another lawyer for my under the table operations”. Trevor said, “I am beginning to feel that you have not been honest with me, Are you going to make another phone call or do we end it here”. Harvey said, “I do not totally control these assets, I am in business with others”. Trevor was sitting in his mind and three names popped up, the mayor, the head of the planning department and the chief constable.

Trevor also saw an image as to where the incriminating evidence for the co-conspirators was hidden and it was here in the office. Trevor moved to a chair in the corned of the office and moved it to the side. He leaned over and lifted a carpet tile giving access to a floor safe. Harvey said, “How did you know that was there”. Trevor said, “Are you going to give me the combination or do I take it”. Harvey was beginning to believe that Trevor was invincible and said, “Ok 24 left 28 right 16 left 27 right then round to zero left.” Trevor said, “Ok I bend down you take the gun out of the drawer and you shoot me while my concentration is on the numbers. You come here and open it”. Harvey said, “It is no wonder you beat me in a number of business deals, you are cleaver than me”. Trevor said, “Flattery will get you no where except a wooden box”.

Trevor took the memory of the pain in his chest and replayed it stronger. Harvey squealed like a pig and crawled to the safe and began turning the knob Trevor could see all the moved but they were not the numbers Harvey had given. When Harvey opened the door he reached in a turned a switch and then extracted a box. He slid the box over to Trevor and his pain stopped. Trevor said, “So you lied again, what would have happened if I had entered to numbers you gave me”. Harvey said, “The box would have been destroyed and you would be dead”. Trevor said, “Stay there and sit on your hands palms up” and then took the box to the desk, he open the box and laid the papers out across the desk. I started reading and found records of misappropriation fraudulent deeds, moneys paid and benefits given. The paper’s were indeed incriminating and all the people were mentioned, Trevor put the paper back in the box after checking the box was not bubby trapped.

Harvey was still sitting on his hands and the Phone rand, “Trevor answered and Jenifer said, “Thank god you are all right and what the hell is going on, you have just received millions of pounds worth of assets. Trevor said, “Can you confirm that the change of ownership is all legal and above board”. Jenifer said, “Yes it has all been notarise, are you able to tell me what is happening, Is it something to do with those photographs”. Trevor said, “Yes it was and I will tell you everything when I see you. Until then trust me and don’t leave the office without me”.

Trevor looked into the desk drawer Harvey had been reaching into earlier and there was a gun”. Trevor said, “You are an evil piece of shit aren’t you, I’ll bet that if you go to Prison, you will attempt to get back at me and my friends from the inside”. Harvey said, “If you’re hard built empire was brought down what, would you do”. Trevor said, “Just checking”.

Moments later the elevator doors opened and Suzanne rushed out followed by three burley Police men. Suzanne said, “This is Mr Harvey Whitleather, the Mr Big here about and responsible for most of the criminal activities in this City. Trevor said, “None of you are related to the Chef Constable are you. The policemen looked at Trevor who continues, “If not, you might want to take a look in this box”. The detective checked out the box and said “These seem to be genuine; I think we need to take Mr Harvey Whitleather down town”. The two constables picked Harvey up off the floor and handcuffed his hands behind him. They then marched him out and Suzanne accompanied them and got off on the twelfth and Trevor waited for the lift to descend to floor seven before he stopped Harvey’s heart for the last time”. The detective asked Trevor what his involvement was and Trevor told him about Mercedes and the campaign and threats that have been aimed at him and his friends all day, with the final show down in Harvey’s office”.

The detective said, “Would you mind coming down to the Police station to make a statement”. Trevor said, “I would be delighted but not today, a lot of my friends have been threatened and intimidated and I would like to check that they are all alright, give me a time tomorrow and I will be there”. The detective said, “We have a lot of evidence to go through and leads to verify, why don’t you came down about three o’clock and bring one of your friends that was intimidated”, Trevor replied, “I’ll bring my Lawyer she was one of those who Harvey threatened and attempted to kidnap and we will see you at three”. Trevor walked out of the Office and pressed the button for the elevator but it did not come. Trevor waited for five minutes and the Detective shouted, “Is there a problem”, Trevor replied, “This elevator must be out of action, I’ll use the service elevator around the corner”. Trevor got in the service elevator and descended to the ninth floor. Getting out he sent the elevator back to the basement and then walked to his office he sat down in his chair and closed his eyes. Gillian saw him and ran to her desk to collect her design and walked back to him.

She gently knocked on the door even though it was open and Trevor opened his eyes”. He apologised saying, “Sorry I have had a very hard afternoon. Have you finished your design”? Gillian said, “You were right, who ever wrote this application created the local data storage to be the image of the fields in the payroll database, If I add four lines of code to the application after the calculate button I can use the Primary key and push the data into the payroll system, I have tested this on the test system and is works every time. Trevor said, “How long have you been fighting this when the solution was four lines of code”. Gillian said, “I have done as you asked and it works I have spoken to four of the managers who complained the most and they say do it. So do I have your approval to change the live system and can I have my reward, I have not stopped thinking about what Becky and Sandy told me after their meeting with you”. Trevor said, “I authorise you to make the change to the live payroll system and if you stand up and close your eyes we will see about your reward”.

Gillian stood and close her eyes, Trevor moved in and started the kiss, there was no stimulation from latex other that his own but he pushed up his passion and once it started he added her arousal to his increasing zeal and when he peaked after nine minutes he gave her an orgasm every bit as big as Becky’s. She collapsed into his arms and he laid her down in the chair. Becky walked past as he laid her down and she said, “I am glad you did, she had become unbearable, and she kept asking us to describe the feeling again, poor Sandy has told her at least fifty times. Did you hear about elevator number one, it’s been taken out of service, two people have died somewhere between floors, six and seven. Trevor said, “Really do we know who they were”? Becky said, “No one knows the police are being very cagy”. Trevor said, “Have you looked through the designs”. “Becky said, “Yes I understand what you wanted to do now and have started building it. I should have the first nine pages ready for you to test sometime on Wednesday”. Trevor said, “Be ready to leave work at half past four and can you ask Amanda to be ready as well. I’ll go and talk to Suzanne”. Trevor pressed the call button by the elevators and elevator four came and he pressed twelve”. As he exited the cage, the girl who he had the argument with earlier was waiting to get in. Trevor asked well did you find where his is”. Mr Stevens, I tried his home and all the hospitals and had no success then someone, as a joke suggested I try the morgue, and guess what that is where his was”. Trevor said, “So you decided I did not need to know, how long, have you had this information”. The girl said, “I am very sorry, the police came and the whole department has been in turmoil”. Trevor asked, “Is Mrs Bowers about”? The girl said, “You should ask Heather, I don’t know she has been up to the fourteen floor most of the afternoon with the chairman”. Trevor walked away for the girl and towards Heather and when he reached her he said, “A change of wardrobe Heather, where is Mrs Bowers”. Heather said, “The Police have her at the Police Station, she was in the elevator with the Chairman before he died, and they suspect she did something. Suzanne suggested that my change in wardrobe might be down to you, If this is because I was rude to you the other day, How do I apologise enough for you to put me back as I was”.

Trevor said, “I don’t know, how do you take back being rude to someone. That Detective that was here, do you know his name”? Heather said Detective Sergeant Fremont”. Trevor said, “See if you can get Detective Sergeant Fremont on the phone”. Heather said, “I am not your…”. Trevor interrupted her and said, “If you were going to say what I think you were, then make the phone call without another word or suffer another wardrobe change”. Heather picked up the phone and called the police station and asked to be put through to DS Fremont. When DS Fremont came on the phone, Heather said, “Please hold, I have Mr Stevens for you”, then handed the phone to Trevor. Trevor said, Mr Fremont I understand that you have Mrs Bowers in your Police station helping you with your enquiries, is that correct”. DS Fremont, said, “Yes we are questioning Mrs Bowers and I must say she is not very helpful”. Trevor said, “She is needed at a dinner party this evening and if you want my help with your enquiries, I would like you to ensure she gets there. If you have unfinished questions you can always ask her again tomorrow, none of us are going anywhere”. DS Fremont said, “I do believe I would prefer your unabridged cooperation so where would you like her dropped”. Trevor said, “The office of My Lawyer Mrs Jenifer Mason at three Union Street”. I will be there shortly after four thirty and I would like to see her when I get there and I’ll see you tomorrow at three”.

Trevor handed the phone back to Heather and Said, “Thank you, now wasn’t that easy”. Heather said, “Where have you found all this confidence, you were always a little nervous before”. Trevor said, “I’ll let you in on a closely guarded secret, I now own the company and I may be the new Chairman soon”. Heather said, “Dream on Trevor this company is worth millions, where would you get that kind of money”. Trevor said, “Well keep it secret for now”.

Trevor returned to the ninth floor and he went to see Amanda, when he arrived, she said, “Thank god you are alright, the rumours are rife about you the Police and the Chairman”. Trevor said, “And who have you been talking to”. Amanda said, “I just put the phone down before you came in, it was Heather in HR”. Trevor said, “She is stressed out because the Police have got her boss and she is trying to pass the blame onto someone else. Are you ready to go”. Amanda said, “You are my boss, I’m ready when you tell me”. Trevor said, “Ok come to my office, that’s your old office, with your coat on in ten minutes”. He then walked to find Gillian and when he did, he told her about Jeremy and asked what, was he supposed to be doing”. Gillian said, “I am not quite sure something to do with email security”. Trevor said, “Ok I have to leave early today and I have an interview with Police tomorrow afternoon, are you able to get everything complied on the live system before 10:00am tomorrow”. Gillian said, “I will work on a bit tonight and it will be finished before I go”. Trevor said, “OK we will test it together tomorrow morning”. Gillian said, “I am looking forward and if it tests out ok can I have another one of those rewards”. Trevor said, “We will see, but possibly”. Gillian’s smile would have melted snow if it had been winter.

As Gillian left his office, Trevor decided to check his sixth senses for any danger. He sat in his chair closed his eye and let his mind wander. He found he could sense Jenifer and noted she was relaxed and comfortable, He floated around and something pulled him towards three minds in a conversation. These minds had a particular manifestation of evil so Trevor listened in. He could not tell where they were but the conversation was about him. He settles on one of the group and drilled down into his intellect and learnt that his name was Wilson Stuart and he was a director in Harvey’s empire and had been told by Lenard that Harvey had become obsessed with Trevor Stevens and had mobilised and army to round his friends and associates. The army had all been found dead and now Harvey was missing and had transferred all his assets to Stevens. Wilson was obviously talking to subordinates and Wilson was instructing them to recover the incriminating evidence Harvey had amasses for his so called protection. Trevor senses fear in Wilson and was shocked when Wilson gave instructions to kill Trevor and any one of his fiends they came across in the mission to recover the material. Trevor planted a time bomb in his mind that would wipe out his intelligence if anyone was harmed as a consequence of his instructions.

Trevor moved across to another mind in the group and found that this one was in fact this missing Chief Constable and Trevor felt the impression of panic in this mind, his world was crumbling and there was a determination to fight to the end. Trevor wondered why the Chief Constable would take orders from Wilson and then he saw an image in this mind of the scene before him and it was the Mayors chambers. He got a good picture in his head of the three men and recognised two men from the City Council. Trevor moved again into the third mind and found this intellect full of scheming and back hander’s and realised that this was the Mayor, which made Wilson the chief planner Trevor thought. There was a lot of hot ait being discussed but Trevor thought, “this type don’t normally get their hand dirty, they use others” Trevor kept a small part of his psychic on the three men and picked up the phone and rang the Police Station and got put through to DS Fremont. Trevor told him that he had received intelligence that the Police Constable and Chief Planner were with the Mayor in his chambers and they were planning reprisals against Trevor and his friends. Trevor also told the Detective that he would be held responsible if any harm fell upon any of his colleagues. The detective told Trevor not to worry. Trevor went back to listening in on the three men when there was a knock on a door. Trevor opened his eyes thinking it was his door but seeing no one there went back to hear a warning being given Stevens, must have this room bugged he had just passed on details of your conversation to Fremont and he is on his way. The Mayor said, “Out of the way man I have to flee”. The man at the door said, “I am sorry sir, but your castle has been taken and it is everyman for himself”. I’ll take my chance with the Police, I am not going up against Stevens and as such I have been asked to keep you here”.

The Chief Constable said, “Put that gun away man there is no need for that”. The man at the door said, “If this room is being bugged, I am going to do this by the book, would each of you clasp your fingers together behind your heads and I will not hesitate to shoot anyone who fails to comply”. Trevor was concentrating on the room when Becky arrived in her coat. Trevor heard the rustle and opened one eye. She sat in the chair and watched him saying nothing. Trevor went back to the room and witnessed DS Fremont arrived and place hand cuffs or the three City Officials. The man by the door then handed the gun to DS Fremont and held his hand out in readiness to be cuffed. DS Fremont said, “The evidence Stevens has provided has incriminated you four and many others, there will be no need for handcuffs but you need to come back to the Police Station”. As the room was cleared by uniformed Police, Trevor realised he was looking through the eyes of DS Fremont, who was thinking, how does Steven’s do it, there is no evidence or witnesses to tie him to any of the deaths, but every soldier that had been sent against him is dead. Fremont concluded that Stevens was a front for some government backed cleanup operation and he was not about to compromise his ticket to advancement. Trevor returned to the present as Amanda walked around the corner.

Trevor stood and Becky said, “Where were you”. Trevor said, “Just concentrating on a possible problem but I now have a solution for, so we are good to go”. Both Becky and Amanda were wearing rubber coats like Suzanna’s only in different colours, Amanda’s was a deep maroon and Becky’s was blue. Trevor pulled Amanda towards him and kissed her and her body exploded in a full boar orgasm. She passed right out and Trevor placed her in the chair and moved over to Becky who met him half way and was ready, or so she thought, His recent mental activity had charged him and as his lips touched Becky she felt the electricity and energy flowing out of Trevor, her arousal rocketed and as she neared the pinnacle her brain banged against the tilt button and the lights went out. Trevor continued kissing her until she climaxed, but Becky missed it. Amanda was coming around as Trevor lowered Becky to her knees. As Amanda opened her eyes, Trevor said, “I need an office with more chairs”.

Nearly ten minutes later Becky regained consciousness and said, “I obviously came but I missed it, can I try that again”. Trevor said, “We are late, may be later, but Jenifer in next”. Trevor walked to the elevator with a latex clad beauty on each arm. He passed Gillian who said, “You both look like you have had rewards”, then looking Trevor she said, “What did they do to deserve another one”. As Trevor pressed the call button, he replied, “The came to my office in their rubber coats, what, do you expect”. As the doors were closing he heard Gillian say, “I’ll have to get one”. They continued arm in arm all down the road towards Union Street and every male look at Trevor in envy. They reached no 3 as Suzanna was being helped out of a Police car by a uniformed WPC. Suzanna was still in her black floor length coat and her wrists were manacled behind her. Trevor held the door open and the four females walked in, three in floor length coats and one in uniform. Trevor asked the WPC, “What are your instructions regarding Mrs Bowers”. The WPC said, “I am to take her to the office of Mrs Mason and hand her over to Mr Stevens. I have also been asked to remain with Mr Stevens and Mrs Bowers until tomorrow at three o’clock.

Trevor walked up the stairs to the first floor followed by the four women and marched straight past Mayleen and into Jenifer’s office. When they all stood looking at Jenifer behind the desk Amanda and Becky stood with there mouths open and the WPC said, “Excuse me miss, is your Mother Mrs Mason around, I need to speak to her”. Jenifer said, “I am Mrs Mason and you are and why is Mrs Bowers in hand cuffs”, The flustered WPC said, “I am sorry miss but you can not be Mrs Mason you can only be eighteen”. Jenifer said, “Poppycock, my eldest daughter is sixteen next week and I am forty two”. Amanda said, “You really do look like an eighteen year old Jenifer”. Jenifer replied, “It must be that anti-aging cream I have been using”. Now once again, “Who are you and why is Suzanna, still in hand cuffs”.

The WPC still did not understand what was happening and for the first time in her life was totally out of control said, “I am WPC Rose Webster and I am responsible for ensuring that Mrs Bowers is handed into the custody of Mrs Stevens in the presence of Mrs Mason”. Jenifer said, “Well get on with it woman. This is Mr Sevens and I am Mrs Mason, remove those dam hand cuffs”. Jenifer then picked up her desk phone and pressed a hot key, and then said, “Mayleen, get in here and tell this woman who I am”. Mayleen appeared at the door and said, “That young person sitting behind the desk is in fact my forty-two year old boss and mother of two Mrs Jenifer Mason”.

Jenifer said, “Thank you Mayleen, please phone Trudy and tell her we will be late and find out where Sophie is. Amada said, “Sophie was meeting us at Trudy’s”. Becky said, “Perhaps this WPC would not be so uptight if you were to kiss her”. Suzanna said, “Trevor could kiss me while I was wearing these, which would be one hell of a rush”. Trevor said, “If this WPC has to stay with Suzanna all night we need to get her to Trudy’s anyway, where is Angie. “Jenifer said, “She went on ahead”. Jenifer stood up and came around her desk and Trevor took the opportunity to kiss her. The lusciously thick hair in her head stood up in spicks as the kiss progressed and Trevor came in his pants as Jenifer climaxed. He picked up the limp body and said, “Is everyone ready, let’s go”. Trevor walked out passed Mayleen as every one followed and as the WPC came out she whispered, “Did he kiss her”. All the WPC could do was nod; she was convinced she had stepped through the looking glass.

End of Chapter 7