The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you like my story or have any comments, good or bad, please please let me know at . I need to know if I should keep writing sequels and in which directions to go.

Breast Suggestions

Chapter 1: The Indoctrination

Becky Bump was your typical girl-next-door type; gentle and shy, innocent and pure; absolutely beautiful. She lived a quiet conservative life, always followed the rules, and always dressed in unflattering, conservative clothes; wearing her hair pinned up and constrained. She seemed destined to marry an accountant or maybe an attorney of some kind to be taken home as a ‘trophy bride’ and brought out to the bosses house for the occasional cocktail party; her fingernails perfectly polished; her makeup neatly done. She would’ve been viewed as a nerd of some sort if it weren’t for her strikingly beautiful body.

I kept my eye on her however, because I am a dedicated breast-man and I could tell that underneath all her bland and bulky garments, she definitely had a body that could pose for Playboy. Her voluminous, perfectly shaped breasts were hard to hide even though she did wear loose fitting blouses or large, thick sweaters all the time.

She worked for the local library and never seemed to have a boyfriend or go out on dates. She saved her pennies and bought the house next door at the tender age of just 22, just like her father had always wanted her to do, where she always puttered about tending her garden; waiting for Mr. Right.

Now I’ll be the first one to admit that I’m a breast man. I never finish looking at a girl until she turns and I can see her chest. If at first glance I see her from the front and she doesn’t have much tits to speak of, I often won’t even bother to look at her face. I guess that makes me a classic shallow male, but I can’t lie about who I am, a red-blooded horny American breast lover. My babe watching will simply continue on until I see the next hottie walking by. Many guys like the classic James Bond kinda babe. You know 5′–8″ or so with a 36D-24-36 kind of figure. Well, I’m a shorter guy so I have to go with the shorter babes. It seems they are also a lot in demand these days. You know, the girl about 5′–2″ with 34D hooters. Actually, I prefer the DD bosoms myself. Well, Becky fell right into that camp.

I remember when I first laid eyes on Becky. She was walking down the sidewalk having just looked at the neighbor’s house to buy it. She was both a surprise and a delight. Upon first viewing her from the rear, I definitely liked her thin waist and wide hips. Judging from her slim figure, long delicate thin arms and shapely but thin legs, I figured that she definitely had A-cup breasts and I was about to turn my head away and stop wasting my time. But no, once she turned sideways I realized that the Gods had graced this little beauty with large, firm, jutting tits that stood out proudly beneath her conservative shirt and were in astounding contrast to her thin and delicate frame. They were D’s for sure, if not bigger.

When she turned around that day, I said to myself, “Holly shit what a great rack on that babe!” It seemed sooo unlikely to ever see such a thin babe with nice round hips and such large and firm, yet well proportioned hooters. I thought I was dreaming. I briefly asked myself who she was and then I realized that she just might possibly be the one about to buy the house next door and become my neighbor!

About one month later, Becky moved in and I thought I was going to heaven from being so close to such a beauty. It was clear that she had no husband and no ‘significant other’ because no one came to help her move in except her parents and her younger sister and another girlfriend or two. She then only had occasional visits from her girlfriends and her attractive and also well-endowed younger sister. I could tell who her sister was because she was about an inch or two shorter than her and had a very similar cute face and, of course, she also had delightfully large breasts that rivaled Becky’s in size. They were definitely at least a full C or D cup. Her tits might have been a little smaller, but on her smaller body her hooters looked just as big as her sisters.

After a few weeks of Becky living next door to me I began to get tired of peeking out my window to catch glimpses of her, mostly to no avail. She dressed so conservatively and led such a quiet life that I realized there was precious little chance of me having anything to look at. Her bras were always thickly padded so you never got even the slightest idea of how large or small her nipples were, or if they swelled up when she was cold. No idea whatsoever, alas. As her new neighbor, I enjoyed our occasional small talks but found it hard to avoid staring at her chest.

However, after I saw her briefly out back in her leotard one afternoon, my lusting and masturbation sessions really started to gear up. I would stalk around her house, hidden in the shadows, to hopefully catch a glimpse of her in her brassiere or maybe even fully naked. Once I saw her briefly in a white brassiere on her way to the bathroom. That was very exciting. The lace trim came down almost to her nipples and exposed about half of her large brown areola. I got an immediate erection and could feel the blood coursing through my veins, but that was just about all the free shows I was going to get. It was a very erotic show but it lasted only a few minutes. Thoughts of squeezing and suckling her nipples and getting a Russian blowjob were beginning to drive me insane. I learned that peeping was just a frustrating waste of time. I needed a more direct approach.

After my recent business travel to the Middle East, I finally decided to take advantage of Becky with this special hypnotic “Powder of Suggestion” I had purchased while I was away in Egypt from this incredibly interesting old man. That’s what my translator said the merchant called it anyway. I thought it was just a bad translation, but what the heck. With my lust getting more and more desperate I thought, what the fuck just go for it.

Being the careful planner that I am, and just in case my powder was successful, I trotted over to Becky’s door and brought with me a bag with some special clothes that I thought might prove useful if I could in fact convert her to become a busty and willing sex maniac. The thought of her full, bountiful, jutting breasts laying themselves bare for an infinite amount of my groping and suckling excited me to the point of distraction. I had to see if I could change this Miss Conservative into a hot and horny babe who would put out to anyone, who would tease and seduce, and then reward any horny guy out there, and especially myself. I decided to take advantage of her, not only for my own selfish ends, but also for the benefit of the whole of mankind. Her beauty and innocence were meant to be shared!

I knocked on Becky’s door last Saturday with my powder in hand. She came to the door in her typically conservative attire, a knee length skirt and a prim white loose-fitting shirt that was buttoned up the front. Only the top two buttons were conservatively left undone. She must have been doing housework because her shirt was not tucked in. Her bra was typically thick and gave no hint at all of the presence of her nipples. “Hello Mr. Gilbert” she said. “You can call me Chris, you know. After all, we are neighbors now.” I replied. Holding my small bellows for applying my special magical powder, I made up a story about a neighborhood pest infestation going on and asked her if the exterminators had come by her house recently. She said she hadn’t heard of any pest problems and I asked her if she was sure they hadn’t been dusting any of this powder around her house. As she paused to think, I gave her a large puff of the powder right into her face, asking if she had ever smelled it before.

Becky’s arms immediately dropped to her side and she stared off, dreamy-eyed, into space. Her whole body relaxed and her face was filled with a very pleasant smile and her full, pouty lips were held slightly open. I then decided to test my magic dust by asking her something and then by rephrasing it as a suggestion to see if there was clearly a difference. I first phrased it as a question and said to her how nice it would be if she invited me in for a chat.

She then said, “Why, what is it that you want to talk about?” Being almost the same thing as a no, I then said, “I think you would really like to invite me inside and have a more personal conversation with me.” She immediately asked me if I’d like to come in so we can sit and talk for a while. Her full, puffy, cock-swallowing Angelina Jolie lips made me tremble deep inside my loins. Her round hips swayed as she walked, her untucked blouse jutted outward and was filled with the pear-shaped orbs of her bosoms.

We sat on her sofa while I explained to her how incredibly beautiful I thought she was and how I’d been admiring her greatly from a distance. It was so nice to be sitting so close to her.

She giggled and looked downward with a shy smile. I told her that I thought it was a true shame for her to always dress so conservatively and hide her true beauty from the world.

With her cute young voice she asked me, “Do you really think I’m pretty?” With tits and a figure like hers, I couldn’t believe how naïve she was to even ask such a question.

I then told her that she was stunningly beautiful and that she should want the world to really know it. I told her that I would be happy to take her out shopping to buy some more appropriate clothing for a woman of her good looks.

She was flattered by my generosity and thought that would be a fun idea but insisted that she didn’t think she was particularly beautiful and that dressing to show off was not very nice. I told her that with a little makeup and some more revealing clothes, no magazine model would hold a candle to her.

I said to her, “I think that you should start dressing very seductively and sexy and start wearing much thinner and tighter clothes. Like a tease who really wants to be touched, and not just looked at. I think you should really concentrate on showing off your fabulous looking breasts and thin waist with well-rounded hips.”

She giggled again and inhaled deeply, allowing her chest to jut outward, and told me that I really was a nice guy to say that and that maybe she should buy some new clothes.

I then decided to plant another suggestion in her mind. I told her that I thought she should consider me one of the best friends she has ever had and that my ideas and suggestions were all very wise.

She then responded that she would love for us to be really good friends and that she would be excited to go out shopping with me and that all she needed to do was go and change her clothes and she would be ready. She paused and then asked me what I had in mind about her dressing differently. Her giggly, young and naïve voice made my blood pulse through my veins. Just looking at her lips and throat and the slight movements of her bosoms hidden beneath her shirt made me very very hot.

I told her that she could start by telling me what her measurements were so that I’d have an idea what clothes I could buy for her.

With a proud yet shy smile she said that she was 5′2″ tall, weighed only 115 pounds, and had a 34DD chest, 22-inch waist, and 34-inch hips. I almost came in my pants as I blatantly gawked at her chest, the word 34DD and the memory of her in that brassiere recently was dominating all of my thoughts. The 34 inches reflected how thin her frame was. The DD measurement said everything about how large and jutting her luscious melons were. Double D and only 22 years old, now those are some firm juicy hooters! She could wear 5 sweaters and you could still see that she was succulently well endowed!

I was beginning to get more than excited about the possibilities of my magic powder and taking her out in public to do my bidding as I wished. I thought, one more puff of this powder and I can start getting more seriously into my plan of changing her into my perfect sexual fantasy.

“Becky”, I said. “Please come closer and tell me if you’re sure you’ve never smelled this odor around your house?” She then leaned closer to me, her ruby lips approaching my mouth, and I gave her one more puff of magic delight. An even stronger starry-eyed glaze appeared on her eyes and a beautiful dreamy smile formed on her full delicious lips.

To test her, I asked, “What kind of clothes do you now want to start wearing?” She said, “Maybe I should buy some sheer blouses and some tight fitting pants. I guess I could wear thinner half-cut bras, and tops that fit much more tightly. A semi-transparent blouse would surely be naughty and also please the men at the Library”, she said.

Wow, I thought. My suggestion powder was really, really working! I then told her that she should now become willing to let perfect strangers stare at her body and to even touch and fondle her. I told her how she will soon discover that she gets physically turned on by doing her ‘duty’ to all the men out there, by allowing them to touch, and by wearing much more revealing and teasing clothes for all the horny guys around her. I told her that it was her breasts that men were dying to see. That men really want to see the color of the flesh of her breasts, the shape and thickness of her nipples and the overall profile and fullness of her very firm young fruits.

She said that she thought that ‘good girls’ didn’t show themselves off and that it only frustrates men to look and not touch.

I reoriented her thinking by telling her that good girls satisfy the lust in men’s eyes. They allow men to touch and get excited. She didn’t need to frustrate men, she needed to satisfy them and let them get stiff erections and that she should even use her hands and even her mouth to satisfy their carnal desires whenever she can. I suggested that it was exciting to see men simply stare at her body and imagine what they might do next. Whether another button might pop free on her halter top or whether, if she turned just a little bit more and in the right light, a guy might be able to see through the diaphanous material of a see-through blouse and gaze upon the naked areola of her braless bosoms. I told her that it is a woman’s duty to help drain men of their pent up lust and that she will soon crave the taste of a man’s seed. That a man full of semen is a frustrated man and that men really need the services that can be provided from a truly gorgeous woman such as herself. I suggested that, because of her natural beauty, she was exactly the kind of woman who can really help men with their lives. I told her that mankind really needed her.

I reminded her how perfect it was to suck a man’s penis until his sperm erupts in her mouth because she can then feel how she is completely satisfying the man as his member is devoting it’s total attention to her soft and delicate lips. She would feel all the more delighted because it was her, and her only, that was allowing the man to become drained and satisfied. This is the true way for women to fulfill their role in society. Men are so big and powerful and a good woman delights in receiving all the attentions of a big powerful man. I told her that she should never stop delighting in sucking a man to orgasm while she swirls his thick warm sperm around in her mouth with her long wet tongue, savoring the taste as she hungrily swallows every last droplet. That she will get very wet and excited if a man pops open her blouse and wallows in her bosoms sucking like a hungry infant from her God-given fruits.

At this point, I gave her the package I had prepared knowing that my magic powder actually worked. I told her that I wanted her to go upstairs to her bedroom and change her clothes and put on only those clothes, which I had put in the bag. There was no underwear whatsoever in it and only a short white pleated cheerleaders skirt and a gorgeously soft coarsely knit pearl-buttoned white cashmere blouse. It was a daddy’s-little-girl blouse but she was going to wear it without the modesty of any brassiere underneath at all. I also bought it knowing it would be too small for her. It’s coarse knit allowed her flesh to be seen through its weave fairly easily. It was made for a girl with a 34C chest and I knew it would be a very tight fit on her womanly knockers. I assumed correctly that it would be so filled out with her jutting bosoms that her navel and belly would be completely exposed almost up to the bottom of her curvaceous breasts.

She smiled with a twinkly little girl’s seductive smile, said thank-you for the presents, and went upstairs not knowing what was inside the bag.

When Becky came back downstairs, my waiting was satisfied. She slowly walked down the stairs in a dazed, but seductive manner. Her breasts quivered and jiggled beneath the very, very soft mohair blouse and her descent sent tremors through my body. I felt like Dr. Frankenpleasure and instead of creating a monster, it looked like I had just created my own personal pleasure machine. The men of the world would thank me, of that I was sure. The two buttons of her blouse were the only ones I didn’t remove for her to fasten it with and they strained to remain clasped, trying to contain her bosoms, which jiggled with each sultry step she took. Her breasts jutted outward so firmly it was as if someone was pulling her by invisible strings tied to her nipples. They seemed to be erect from her excitement after our conversation about teasing and pleasing men. The sheer mass of her full double-D’s made it hard for me to even think.

She finished her descent and turned toward me. My eyes turned to her bare midriff, the soft young skin of her waist and, of course, her nearly naked bosoms. Her stretch-tight cheerleaders skirt hugged her hips and showed off her firm round virgin ass and a tremendous amount of her smooth legs, almost up to her crotch.

As she came by my side I took my hand and, using just two fingertips, stroked her soft mohair blouse along the length of her arm. I told her that she was the prettiest librarian I had ever seen and that I’d never seen one dressed in such a soft and beautiful blouse as hers. She smiled and looked me deep in the eyes, as her lust was beginning to brew deep within. With the throbbing feeling in my penis and so many weeks of living beside this bodacious beauty, I finally decided to go for it. I told her that I never fully appreciated what large beautiful breasts she had. I asked her to tell me once again what size they were.

She said to me in a very girlish, sexy, and naïve kind of voice, “Why Chris, my breasts measure a double-D cup. A 34 double-D.” She seemed to know that talking about them would almost make a man cum in his pants and she gave me a very erotic smile. She said, “I know that men will just love to see how soft and fresh and firm my large breasts are once I get a chance to show them to them.”

While standing in front of her, my hands slowly slid down the outsides of her upper arms. I said, “I’ll bet you’re excited with the fact that most men are just dying to see exactly what your nipples actually look like.” I grazed my fingertips down her arms and then let them slide over the tops of her breasts until they slid down and latched onto her jutting nipples, which were slightly poking out through the weave of her sweater. I gently squeezed them both, feeling their soft thickness.

Becky let out a deep sigh. “Oh yes, I do want men to finally see my large nipples and areola. I’ve always thought they were just beautiful myself.”

The fact that I didn’t just come in my pants after hearing that amazed me. I said, “Yes Becky, men will really look hard at your breasts. Men get thrilled by how they jiggle and how firmly they seem to jut outward while constrained by your clothing.” I then fully cupped both of her gorgeous bosoms, feeling their sheer weight and firmness. Finally the day had arrived when I could actually grope and squeeze her fucking big firm tits! My fingers returned to squeezing and rolling her nipples through the soft mohair. I pulled on them outward in a circular motion while continuing to pinch them to a firm, erect state. Becky let out a soft, uncontrollable moan of pleasure. I squeezed hard and frantically kneaded both her beautiful hooters, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs.

She looked almost hypnotized as I continued to latch onto her nipples which were now protruding straight out of her sweater through its coarse weave. I was certain that her pussy was getting just as wet as my dick was getting hard. I was ready to rip open her sweater and latch onto her milkers and suckle like a hungry infant, but I knew it was best to continue to proceed a bit slowly. I told her that men want to know exactly what her breasts look like from all angles. They want to know precisely how wide they are, how round, and how tender the skin of your areola are. She sighed a bit and felt a bit embarrassed. As I pulled on both of her distended nipples through her blouse I said, “Becky, you should be completely proud of your beauty. You should show men your nipples.”

As I said this I began to pull and release both of her nipples with a snapping motion. My squeezing became a bit firmer. Her nipples distended as I pulled and plucked her thick nipple flesh and began to also squeeze the flesh of her wide and soft areolas.

Men are dying to touch your big tits and see how thick your nipples are. They want to pull and squeeze and suckle on your nipples. They want to feel the massiveness of your tits and the smoothness of your areola. As I said this, I slid my hands completely inside her blouse and squeezed both of her naked mammoth breasts. They felt so good in my hands that my stiffening cock began to demand release from my tight pants. I began to squeeze them harder and knead them like a loaf of bread. I couldn’t get enough of her very firm tits. After just a few minutes of my manhandling of her breasts, the last two buttons of her tight sweater simply gave way and her pure white mohair sweater fell completely open, exposing her womanly delights. Becky was definitely getting aroused. I was certain her pussy was quite wet. Her eyes looked mesmerized like she was about to cuddle her infant or receive the prodding shaft of her lover.

After gasping a second I said, “Becky, you not only have very full bosoms, but your nipples are absolutely spectacular.” I continued to knead both of her perfectly shaped melons for all I was worth. I wanted to memorize their shape and fullness. “And your nipples are so large and thick.” I said as I bent over to fervently suckle on one of her soft thick pacifiers. Her eyelids began to flutter as she gasped with arousal. Finally I was drinking from her bosoms. Finally I was squeezing them and pinching them to my hearts delight.

Becky stood there and gently moaned while I rolled her nipple tip between my fingers and suckled very hard on her other nipple. They were so long and thick from her excitement they reminded me of a baby’s pacifier.

While I nursed and heavily fondled her, she began to get really hot with desire and wet between her legs as she cradled my head and pulled me closer to her. Her role was not to ‘judge’. Her thoughts were focused on men having such ‘needs’ and how she was truly gifted with her female attributes to satisfy this whole part of society. All the lustful needy men of society. She began to think how she wanted to see my manhood and taste my sperm so as to do her duty and satisfy me, of all people.

I then reluctantly released her soft melons from my suckling mouth and made her walk towards the couch by pulling on both of her excruciatingly distended nipples. “Yes Becky, you have been blessed with some very full and firm breasts. You must take great pride in your beauty. You must be happy that you can provide such warmth and comfort to men. You can nourish men with your fruits. Men want so intensely to suckle and be comforted by you.” I said all this while I continued to walk her slowly toward the couch with my fingertips grasping her excited nipples.

Becky spoke, “Men want to be comforted. Men have such needs. I should try to nurture them and to comfort them. Your hands feel so strong and warm.”

I responded, “Becky, I am so amazed how full these breasts of yours are. They are just so large and delightful that I need to squeeze them some more before we go out to shop. I need to feel your warmth.”

Becky then said, with her very erotic young voice, “You like my large b.., br.., breasts don’t you?” She seemed so shy, yet her talk was starting to get very explicit and erotic. “You like looking at my big breasts, don’t you? You are pulling on my nip… nipples and it’s making me feel very very gooood. Ooohhh, that feels so good to have you massage my breasts.”

We had almost reached the couch and I was just about ready shove my hard cock into her juicy wet snatch and fuck this delicate beauty for all I was worth, when the doorbell rang. “Oh Christ!” I said.

Looking out the window, I saw that the UPS man had arrived with a delivery of books. As hot and horny as I was, even having to reach down and readjust my cock in my tight pants, I thought that this would be a good time to see how her training would effect her behavior without me around. I said, “Becky, why don’t you close one of those buttons on your blouse and I’ll wait for you around the corner in the other room while you greet this handsome young guy that is coming to the door. Please be proud if he starts to look at your bosoms too, OK?”

The UPS guy was a short and not altogether unpleasant looking young man. As she opened the door Becky saw him immediately riveted to her swollen nipples poking on her sweater. However, he seemed to be blinking wildly with something caught in his eye. He told her he had a package here, which required her signature. With all his blinking, he dropped his pen, which fell, onto her living room floor. The poor man’s eye was watering and he could barely see to find the pen while his other eye was busy staring as much as he could at her large distended nipples.

Becky said, “You look like you have something caught in your eye. Here, let me help you.” With that, she grabbed him by his jacket and led him deeper into her living room by the reading light next to the couch. Pushing his head down slightly she reached her slender fingertip towards his now closed eye. His other eye was wide open and only inches from her firm nipples. Her swollen nipples straining to poke out of her loosely knit blouse, tempting his lips beyond belief. Becky gently stroked his eyelid trying to let his tears flush out the speck caught in his eye. She told him to please stand still as she thinks she found the piece of dust in his eye. She then sat down on the couch bringing the man alongside her. She cradled his head in her lap so she could keep him still while she tried to gently sooth his eye.

The UPS guy was almost being held in a nursing position and found himself confronted with a thick brown distended nipple poking partly through the loose knit of her blouse only inches from his lips. Suddenly, he could feel that she had successfully wiped the dust out of his eye. He felt instant relief.

Then, the UPS boy’s lips, acting completely on impulse and loosing all self-control, latched onto her almost fully exposed nipple and starting suckling and nursing like a hungry little baby, grabbing and squeezing and mauling her breasts with his hands. The single button on her blouse then popped open and the raw naked flesh of her breasts was completely exposed to his lustful cravings.

Becky let out a big sigh. Her blood started to pulse and she started feeling even more horny than before. She said to herself, Chris is right, men DO have strong needs. They have lust that needs to be satisfied and their lust feels sooo good through my whole body. She told the UPS man, “Oooh… you wonderful man. I didn’t realize that my nip...nipples were sticking out like that. You like my breasts don’t you? You like how long and thick my nipples are. You want to nurse like a baby.” After a few wonderful minutes of this, she was feeling so aroused and she knew that her pussy was as wet as a swamp. She started to feel very erotic and horny, even like a seductress. She asked him “Please suck on my other nipple. That feels soooo, soooo good, you beautiful young man.”

Becky’s programming seemed to be sinking in quite nicely until remnants of her normal natural instincts started to rise within her. She felt conflicted. She suddenly realized that she was dressed almost like a call-girl and a complete stranger was ravishing her nipples and mauling her bosoms. She was beginning to feel like running away and hiding while at the same time she continued to follow Chris’s suggestions of giving service to men. She was confused, but she had an idea. She wanted to free his manhood and release him of his pent up seed. Let him spray his semen out into the world!

The UPS man was crazy with lust and was about to flip her over and penetrate her in a proper missionary position. Becky looked down and saw her glistening, wet nipples exposed for anyone to see. She noticed how erect they were and wondered how she had ever come to be in this situation. She then told herself, no, I need to serve men and relieve their stress. He wants to suckle on my breasts. I should encourage him and even talk dirty talk to him. My pussy is so very, very wet and I’ll bet this poor man has a very hard erection too.

Becky then said. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to arouse you so much. Please keep sucking on my breasts. It feels just soooo wonderful. Did you know that they are 34 double-D’s. Does that excite you?”, Becky said. Knowing this would get him even hotter and make him grope her with even more of a frenetic frenzy. “Yes”, she said. “My breasts are a full 34 double D. Do you like how full they feel? Please squeeze them like fruits. Keep sucking them. Suck all the milk out of them.”

With that, her right hand fell down to his lap and she began to rub his fully erect penis through his slacks. She hadn’t touched a man’s penis since her first boyfriend and she was even more excited when she felt how fully erect he was. How damp his slacks had become with his youthful precum. Becky slid down his zipper and reached inside to feel his erect penis through his underwear.

He instantly started pressing his crotch against her hand. He was so ecstatic that her young slender fingers were now rubbing his completely aroused prick, which quickly became free of his underwear. It stuck straight outward and upward. She could feel his male strength and the incredible firmness of his fully aroused member. She was about to bend over and suckle on his penis until he filled her mouth with his seed. But then, he thrusted very firmly into her hand and then, loosing complete control, squirted large amounts of semen all over her fingers and hand and even dripping down onto his own pants which became quite wet with his blissful seed. She wanted to lick it and touch her wet pussy at the same time. The excitement of his climax, the feel of his thick seed on her fingertips, and the constant suckling he was doing on her swollen breasts, finally had it’s effect. Becky orgasmed right there. Right on the spot. With his mouth still suckling her bosom and the spasms of his ejaculation beginning to subside. Becky continued to rub his cock and feel his thick seed as she climaxed and made her skirt very very wet indeed.

After he had completed the most intense orgasm he had experienced in a very long time, his lips released from her nipples while his hands continued to hold and caress her full large bosoms. He was in dreamland. Becky’s panting from her delicious orgasm began to also subside and they both sat there in a brief moment of total satisfaction.

Almost involuntarily, she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked the copious amounts of semen that covered them. So there he was, lying down in a breast-feeding position in the lap of this gorgeous young schoolgirl with he cock receding in her warm and wet hand. And there she was with her blouse wide open and the most beautiful hooters he had ever seen jutting outward, still with his lips latched onto one of them as the tremors of his climax slowly receding. He was in total bliss.

Then, as it often is with young boys, he felt an unknown sense of guilt with a bit of embarrassment mixed in. He reached down and zipped up his zipper and said thank you very, very much mam. I am so glad I delivered your package to you, but now I have to go and continue my work.

Becky looked at him smiling. Her blouse completely open. Her firm breasts standing out proudly on her chest. Her nipples beginning to retract and settle down. Becky had a beautiful young smile on her face. “I’m so glad I could serve you and relieve your stress.”, she said.

The boy said thank you, thank you very much as he scurried out the door. As he drove away, he looked through the living room window and saw Becky still sitting on the couch with her chest still fully naked and her lips still sucking the delicious tasting semen off of her fingertips. Becky was on display for anyone who would care to look. She was young, half naked, irresistible, and satiated, for the time being.

After the UPS man left. I came out from the next room and immediately came close to Becky. I told her she should come with me to the other room. I didn’t want her to be too much on display, after all. As I reached up and firmly grasped both of her full breasts again, I told her what an excellent job she did servicing that man. I told her that she really did her duty to him. I then told her that I also had needs and that I really wanted her to remove my stress also. Immediately after stating that, and once we had just entered her bedroom nearby, I dove onto her breasts with my mouth and began sucking first one breast, then the other. Their tips becoming firm again and erect and glistening with saliva.

Becky’s breathing once again began to become deep and heavy. I reached down with one hand and released my fully erect cock from my pants while I continued to aggressively squeeze and suckle on her fantastic tits.

Becky’s hand reached for my penis and began stroking it. She could feel the precum starting to issue from its tip. After a few more minutes of me sucking and she rubbing my penis, she then pulled her breast out of my mouth, dropped down to my very erect penis, and said she wanted to drink all of my semen from me as she started sucking on my very, very rigid penis. Becky wanted to fill her mouth with yummy sperm. She wanted to serve me most of all, and relieve my stress. She sucked hard and slowly, bobbing her head up and down with a great deal of suction; a technique that seemed to come naturally to her. She wasn’t doing it too fast, as some girls do. She was going rhythmically, slowly, and very firmly just like I imagined her tight pussy to feel. I continue to grasp her breasts and squeeze both of them as I felt an absolutely fantastic orgasm developing within me. Finally, after only a few minutes with this lovely girl, I told her that my milk is coming baby and I started spewing my seed deep within her mouth.

Becky continued to latch onto my cock and sucked and licked the semen out of me until after the third pulse of my orgasm, I was spent. I released her soft breasts as she continued to provide warmth to the tip of my penis by keeping it in her mouth and gently licking and cleaning it up to get every last drop of seed that I had spilled. I was in heaven.