The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you like this story PLEASE email me your comments good or bad to so I know whether to continue or change or what? Thank you!

Breast Suggestions

Chapter 4: Becky at the Library

I’ve often pondered why women wear bras. I guess the main reason is that their often rather swollen mammary glands won’t swing and sway with every step they take, attracting lots of attention from horny men and simply getting in the way of normal moving about. Well, at least that’s true for some women who are blessed with large bosoms. Another reason has got to be to keep their nipples covered and hidden from the horny eyes of men. Some women have rather small nipples so this certainly hardly matters while other women have rather large bosoms, but hardly any nipples at all, and that is quite sad. But some lucky women are blessed with large thick nursing nipples and this can happen on small breasted woman all the way up, or should I say out, to large breasted, if they are lucky. Certainly for my deliciously nippled neighbor Becky that has got to be one of the reasons she wears brassiers, or used to anyway. Ha, ha.

Still I suppose that some women wear bras to keep their breasts warm and protected both because they may get chilly and also since their nipples are often so easily stimulated. This, in turn, might not only produce rigid swollen nipples, often referred to as ‘headlights’, but also because undue stimulation could easily get a woman quite horny with all the stroking and friction that a chemise or dress might provoke. How could a woman hope to concentrate with constant stimulation of this sort? She might end up spending a lot of time in the ladies room rubbing her pussy or stroking her nipples until reaching a wet juicy orgasm. It is truly hard to say, but fun to guess at. Also, I am certain that a nice pair of headlights could create car accidents, or cause husbands to get slapped, bicyclists to crash into pedestrians, and all sorts of urban or family mayhem. It would certainly be hard for most men to concentrate on just about anything at all if they were left staring at a nice pair of headlights. Simple things like talking, thinking or even breathing might become difficult if one was left staring at a big pair of pacifiers pointing at your hungry lips.

For other women, they choose to wear brassiers to cradle their breasts so they are tightly held up and placed into a more picture perfect profile. A fine pair of breasts are quite capable of providing a very pleasant profile indeed and an incredibly seductive shape, depending on the woman. Pear-shaped, tear drops or avocados are often referred to when looking at the profile of firmly captivated breasts. Yet some younger women have such good muscle tone that no bra whatsoever is needed to create a picture perfect profile, even with larger breasts. Then again, even young firm breasts will certainly bounce when a woman walks around and get both the men, and the woman who owns them, rather stimulated. Yes, certainly it is good idea that women wear brassiers.

It turns out that a ‘shelf bra’ or a ‘demi-bra’ is meant to cradle and support the breasts while still allowing the nipples and areola to be exposed, free to the air and the stimulating sensations of a covering blouse, tank top, tee shirt, halter top or dress. I do believe that I am a fan of demi-bras and all the attention they can attract and eyes they can please. They capture the breasts tightly held close together and give them the most gentle uplifting support. However, I fundamentally do prefer women to never wear bras at all. It is simply too much fun to watch them bounce around, to observe their shape and the inevitable appearance of swollen nipples or possible wonderous cleavage. The lack of a bra allows one’s fantasies to run gleefully rampant, free and lust ridden.

When we returned to Becky’s house after the convenience store escapade we both needed a bit of a nap, which was easy for us to take due to all of that sexual exercise. We actually both slept together at her house. Since we had seriously cemented our new friendship it did not seem odd at all for me to spend the night at her cute little love shack. I imagined this was going to become a common occurrence which pleased me very much.

The next thing either of us knew it was the next morning. Becky got up and immediately busied herself getting ready for work at the library. I was very pleased to simply lie in her bed and gaze at her thin limbs, curvaceous hips, and perfectly shaped firm large breasts. Much to my delight, she selected, all on her own, a demi-bra to wear for work that day. On top of that she put on a light turquoise and thinly knitted button-up blouse. It was such a pretty and light fluffy thing that it made one want to stroke it a bit and feel its softness. If you did that, it put you dangerously close to also stroking her full bosoms and that certainly would not be acceptable behavior in public. It had many little buttons running all the way up to a conservative high neck. Over this she wore her standard gray vest. This covered her breasts and nipples quite solidly and had just 3 large buttons on it. She only buttoned one of them however and this did effectively keep her blouse covered. Her mid-length skirt was also gray but tight at the waist which showed off nicely how thin she was and what fine hips she had developed. The overall presentation was that she had some fairly large breasts hidden in there somewhere and some young hips, yet overall she looked normal if not a bit conservative with a standard librarian kind-of look.

Becky barely spoke to me as she had little time to get to her shift at the school library. Part of her wanted to stay and explore her newly liberated sexual side but she really needed to get back to work. So there she was, back behind the librarian desk organizing books and moving them around as was her daily duty. She felt free and somehow more experienced and womanly since she had met me. She thrilled at knowing that she was going commando with no panties and a daring demi-cup bra, barely any underwear on at all.

So, as it was, young Zack, a biology nerd, was already there at the library busy doing his homework. He chose a desk rather close to the librarian counter because he had lots of reference work to do and needed to bury himself in his endless homework and get periodic help from the librarians. He was a perfectionist and all the time he had spent being a good student had not allowed him to learn how to cruise the ladies and socialize. Still, he was only 20 and his hormones were raging just like any other young man, so he was left with his fantasies; plenty of fantasies in fact, that he tried to keep at bay so that he could focus on being a perfect student. As is often quite true for young men, he fantasized about women with large breasts, big tits, beautiful bosoms. He did not prefer simply round breasts nor overly huge ones and, like me, he adored that slight teardrop shape where they slightly sloped down from up high, and widened and rounded towards the bottom. Heavy full breasts with upturned nipples captured his fantasies all the time. Women like Shay Laren the famous Playboy model often piqued his fantasies of areola and nipples. Early in the mornings these fantasies would take over and often he would wake up with a large wet spot in his bed and a very satisfied feeling. To put it frankly, he often dreamt of fucking conservative busty office secretaries, shapely women in the clothing stores, or girls who worked behind the counter at the local coffee shop. He loved busty conservative women. He just loved them.

So after a few minutes of Becky’s arrival for her shift at the library, Zack glanced over at her and quickly noticed how really pretty she was. He wondered if she was a new employee because he never noticed her before. After a few more glances he then realized why he thought she was so pretty, it was because she looked rather stacked in the breast department. There was a certain puffiness occurring beneath her vest top. He had seen her before but never paid much attention to her. She caught his attention more than he really wanted her to this morning and he soon found himself catching cheating glances of her while he tried to continue studying. However, his thoughts wandered back to the dream he had this morning. He couldn’t remember clearly but it was something about a secretary busy typing at her desk with one of her large breasts completely hanging out of her blouse. He sat along side her and grasped it with both hands and nursed from it fervently. Delicious warm milk was coming out and he was desperately drinking it all down. Next thing he knew, he was awake with a large pool of warm cum all over his belly. Oh well, he thought, just another wet dream. Well, it was a particularly fine wet dream because of the image it held in his brain and the taste on his lips. Fuck, it was a great dream!

Zack continued to eyeball young Becky while he began to rub his Johnson which he could easily reach with his hand inside of his pocket. The more he glanced at her, the more he could tell that she easily had some ‘D’ cup breasts hidden there. He hoped he could somehow see more of them but didn’t see how he could do that.

Meanwhile, the more Becky began working and moving those heavy books around, the more she started heating up. The library temperature was often just too warm for comfort anyway. So after a while, Becky simply decided to pop the button open on her vest; the only button keeping her vest closed. The weight of her vest did indeed continue to ride upon her bosoms and the fabric was stiff enough that it did not easily fall open anyway. She didn’t even realize that this would allow some interesting oblique views of her soft alluring blouse, which was soon to be decorated with protruding nipples. The friction of the unbuttoned vest continuously sliding over her nipples did indeed cause them to become stimulated and to swell into hard thick nubbins. Becky tried to ignore this but eventually felt a tingle in her darling little pussy. Zack soon found that he could not focus on anything but this young hot librarian. Studying was becoming rather hard for him. All the more hard as his Johnson became rather hard itself. With her vest mostly closed, but doing a fair job lying atop each of her bosoms, he began to notice that he could see the generous swelling of her breasts in her tight blouse. Her blouse did look so wonderfully soft and cast an image of innocence about her. She was very charming indeed.

As Zack continued to steal glances and rub himself, he was clever enough to not alert her to his frequent and lascivious glances. On more than a couple of occasions Becky lifted a book or two which caught one side or another of her vest and briefly brushed it to the side. This allowed a full-on view of her protruding bumps crowning her bosoms, which were quite large indeed as I have previously mentioned, and also as Zack immediately noticed. Zack was now openly staring, and rubbing himself beneath the table, and hoped he would not get noticed.

Zack started to only pretend that he was studying as his cock became harder and harder. He successfully hid his glances of her while she continued to put on quite a seductive, if not intermittent, nipple bump show. After only about 10 minutes Zack became so stimulated that he shot off a very large load of warm thick semen into his underwear while he muffled a deep and satisfying moan. Becky noticed some sort of noise, but only at the very end of his climax, and then saw this young man gather up his books and leave the facility. Zack was headed to the bathroom to try to dry off and then hide himself from her. He was at once attracted to her and embarrassed by what he had done, though he was rather certain she did not notice. He decided he would continue studying in the student lounge instead. He knew he just couldn’t control himself around her. So he went off to a corner of the lounge so as to no longer be distracted. “Damn schoolwork”, he thought.

Within an hour or so the library began to fill up with students. One of them was another young man Phillip. Phillip had just broken up with his girlfriend because she would only give him handjobs and never allowed him to fuck her. The relationship wasn’t that bad and she was a wonderful woman, but he was just too horny to be satisfied with a simple rub and tug while all his friends were getting laid at the office and blow jobs at the movies. She did let him fondle her wherever he wanted and she really enjoyed that, but he simply needed more. After all, everyone else seemed to be getting all kinds of crazy sex from college hotties.

Phillip was quite a handsome man with a dark Spanish sort of look to him. Black hair, a masculine stubble of a beard, beautiful dark eyes, medium height and with a fairly athletic build, he should have been able to get just about any babe he wanted. However, due to his breakup he was left feeling quite horny. His cock missed her firm hand and a deep release, however, he had a lot of research to do so he wanted to get a jump on it by looking up a lot of books at the library.

In the meantime, Becky was thinking about all that had happened to her the day before and how she needed to do her duty today to some man if she could just find one. She knew she needed to service the horny men out there. It was her duty she now believed. She was also pondering how to work these activities into her work life so she decided that maybe she should just unbutton a couple of the middle buttons on her blouse. She had so many tiny little buttons on it that she was sure she wouldn’t look too slutty but maybe she could catch the attention of an adventurous young man in this subtle manner. Her blouse overlapped her buttons from the right hand side and, as fate would have it, when Phillip came up to the counter to ask for help, Becky was turned to the right, he was at her left, and he could see directly into her blouse through the opened buttons and into the thin transparent material of her demi-bra. It was a small view but very erotic because he was seeing something he wasn’t supposed to. He wondered if she possibly could have simply forgotten to button herself up after going to the ladies room, or what? Perving over this librarian wasn’t how he planned to spend his day, but there was something so erotic about her ‘accidental’ wardrobe malfunction. He was titillated, for sure. Wow, Phillip thought, just WoW!

Phillip then asked her if she could help him find some research books he was looking for. Becky, immediately being taken by his handsome appearance, was quite happy to help him. That was her job after all, to help and satisfy men. Phillip guessed which books might be high up on the shelves and he started asking her to help him find those. Sure enough, he positioned himself to her left side and watched intently as she stretched up to reach those books. This caused her vest to slide to either side of her firm jutting bosoms, exposing the protruding bumps of her large nipples, and allowed another clear view through where it gaped open in the middle to see her thin delicate brassiere. Phillip had never seen such an erotic, clearly naughty sight. He felt like he was getting away with something that he wasn’t supposed to see, but then, this wasn’t his fault. She was the one who somehow left a few of her buttons undone. She was the one with the wonderful thin knit sweater and some kind of bra that allowed her nipples to stick out. She was the one who had all the juicy womanly ‘goods’. And man, did she have some nice looking ‘goods’ he thought.

Becky was not oblivious to his handsome face and mild manner, nor was she oblivious to the fact that she intentionally had unbuttoned a couple of strategic buttons on her blouse though being so inexperienced, she wasn’t sure where to take this clandestine seduction. She was almost anxious for him to suggest something so that she would know what to do. She somehow liked have people make suggestions to her after inhaling so much of that magic powder.

Telling the young man that she needed to get her book cart and restock a few shelves in this aisle, she turned and walked away. When she returned Phillip noticed that somehow at least 2 more buttons on her blouse had come undone and he could see most of her bra and some amazing cleavage. Phillip then suggested she put some books away on the lower shelves and she immediately agreed. He wasn’t sure why he was telling her how to do her job, but the horny part of him wanted her to bend over so he could appreciate her nice round ass and maybe her blouse would open up even more.

While she was bending over to put some books on the lower shelves, Phillip noticed that her skirt rose up quite a bit. Little did Phillip know that she had no panties on at all but he sure did enjoy the view of her round hips, firm ass, and very shapely legs. He also noticed no panty lines and wondered if she actually had on any underwear at all. When she stood back up, and as chance would have it, she did so very close to him, almost rubbing her chest against his. Phillip’s heart was racing as he had never been close to such a large chest in his life and the sheer excitement of being near a busty young beauty like this whose blouse was coming undone really made his blood boil. He wanted to shove his hand inside her blouse and was having trouble controlling himself from doing so. Becky reached for another book and in doing so shoved her right breast frimly against his arm and briefly held it there. Another button became undone all on it’s own.

As Becky stepped away from him she saw a familiar lust in Phillip’s eyes. Becky reconnoitered her location at the end of a quiet aisle in the library and, knowing they would probably not be bothered, just smiled sweetly at him. He then suggested to her, “Would you mind if I helped you button your blouse back up, it seems to have come undone? Of course she did not mind his suggestion at all so she simply stared at him with her very wide plump lips smiling away. Phillip then reached over to her and started to fiddle with her buttons, but he simply could not control himself so he gently cupped both of her breasts from the outside of her very soft blouse. They felt so firm and soft and large, he was totally excited. Seeing no negative response, he then put his whole right hand inside her blouse, squeezing her left breast. God did that feel good, he thought. He immediately played with her nipple and was further excited by how thick and stiff it was. Seeing no response from her, and boiling over with lust, he quickly unbuttoned most of her remaining buttons and grabbed her other breast with his other hand. He couldn’t believe anything about what was going on. She not only had full fabulous tits, but she wore a very thin half-cup bra that left her nipples and the top half of her areola exposed and, most of all, she was allowing him to fondle her as much as he wanted.

Feeling very horny, Becky then found his lips with hers and gave him a very very wet kiss. This made Phillip get quite hard indeed and he kissed her back like they had been kissing for years, wet and deep and passionately. They kept kissing while he kept squeezing her big tits, her blouse having fallen completely open. Becky then guided one of his hands down to her pussy, barely clad in just her thin gray skirt. He could feel her wet snatch and quickly pulled down her skirt at the waist. It only had a stretch band holding it up so it easily slid down to her knees. She wet kissed him again as he then, without thinking, pulled out his very stiff cock. He felt her pussy again and it felt almost dripping with wetness. Very wet and slippery with a nice stiff clitoris that he was flicking with his fingertips. Becky began breathing very hard and started letting out quiet but high pitched mewing and sighs. She was panting as he grabbed her by the hips and picked her up off the floor so he could slide his cock straight into her.

Phillip was ecstatic. He was finally doing something he had been dying to do since he lost his cherry just a year ago but this time it was with the bustiest girl of his dreams and, she was a fucking librarian! How erotic! She felt amazing as their French kissing intensified. He continued to hold her up by the waist as he pounded into her against the book shelves, her tits jiggling and pressing against him. He pounded and pounded and pounded as her juices started to really flow. She could feel her clitty so swollen and happy as her breathing reached a fever pitch. It was then that she reached a glorious orgasm exactly at the same time as her stud was letting loose too. He let what felt like gallons of cum spew out of his cock into her dripping snatch. Her lips muffled his intense grunting as he spewed over and over again into her until he was finally completely spent. They both gasped for air and tried to remain quiet.

Phillip then leaned down and suckled her left breast one last time as his cock slowly receded back to its original length and plopped out of her snatch. She was dripping with cum and pussy juice and felt like she had done her duty. She was whole. He sucked and licked and chewed just a bit more on her delicious nipples knowing he may never get such a chance again. Phillip really, really liked Becky the librarian.

Much to their surprise, no one in the library had heard them nor had any idea what they had been up to. Becky slid her skirt back up and started to toy with her buttons, to slowly close her blouse, her large breasts still jutting out in full view. Phillip just stood there, cock hanging out, with a huge smile on his face and a deep sense of contentment in his loins. Wow, what a day!

Becky slowly, ever so slowly in a bit of a post-orgasmic daydream, began to button her blouse but she stopped only about half of the way back up to just below her demi-bra as she stared at her handsome lover. She knew he was enjoying the show and enjoyed offering him the most memorable fuck he ever had in his life. His eyes were glued to her breast tips, trying to drink in the last seconds of this glorious view. Her thick nipples had taken quite a licking and chewing such that they were swollen and red with a lust all their own. Just to spoil him a little bit more, Becky bent over all the way down to his crotch and, grasping his manhood between her thick lips, she sucked his cock into her mouth to lick and clean every last inch of his love juice off of him. She did just love the taste of sperm and she wanted to please him as best she could. Phillip shivered just a little bit as his over-sensitive cock head got cleaned off in a most dirty and delicious manner. One last pang of his intense orgasm came as his cock tip was licked and sucked a final time. Becky then zipped him up and looked up at him with an innocent but dirty seductrice kind of grin on her face. Her wide lips moist with semen.

As she stood up, she then turned and started to roll her now empty cart back toward the front desk. All of the tops of her breasts, half of her areola and her nipples were jutting outward fully on display. Luckily she still had her vest on and, thinking about it at the last second, she snapped all three of the buttons closed. She was a librarian after all. She did have some decency.

Back at the front desk, Becky looked much as she had at the beginning of the day except that the little bit of her knit blouse that you could see above her vest, was simply unbuttoned. Just a little bit of her smooth youthful flesh was on display. A big smile was on her face and a wonderful sense of relaxation inside her body. She not only loved the taste of semen, but she really liked getting her pussy pounded hard. That pounding stimulated her little lovely clitoris and she knew that she liked that very, very much.

Phillip moved to a chair at the far end of the library study room so he could still ogle Becky from afar and because, for some odd reason that youthful men have, he felt rather embarrassed about what he just did. He had just fucked a very hot young woman that he didn’t even know and he just couldn’t believe it. He knew he really wanted to have more sex with her but wasn’t sure at all why she even let him fuck her like that. Did she really like him, or was she just a wanton horny slut? He wasn’t sure at all and he wondered why she let him fuck her without a condom. She must be on the pill, he thought, or else maybe he could have caught something from her. His head was filled with many thoughts indeed.

Back at her desk, Becky received a notice on her computer that her boss, the Director of Communications wanted to see her. Charles Benchley was quite young for a director, just in his late 30’s. He too was fairly handsome in a British sort of way. He needed to speak with his best librarian to discuss a new way to organize part of their collection. He was happily married with a rather tall, skinny, woman. She had nice hips but, sadly, rather small B cup breasts. They were barely a B, more like large A’s but she did have great nipples. Sexually speaking, he was happy enough with his wife and his fairly new, high-level position at the university.

Becky came into his office with her gray vest closed. There was no way you could see her half-naked breasts hidden inside, but looking directly down from the top one could catch a decent glimpse of her fabulous, and seemingly endless cleavage. Luckily for Charles, he was quite tall so when Becky approached his desk he could capture most of her cleavage charms. Charles was rather quite delighted and instinctively wanting to capitalize on the situation, he asked Becky to come look at his computer screen on his side of the desk. Charles was very content to take all the time in the world to explain things so that he could ogle her display of lovely cleavage. He noticed such a sweet thing knit blouse she had on, but wondered just how many of its buttons were left undone. He saw none attached.

Little did he know but Becky was quite willing to let him admire her and even let him do much, much more than that. Charles, being the employer, did not try any moves on her at all. He was happy as a clam to relax into the lovely view of her smooth youthful flesh. Being an admirer of breasts ever since when he first read the novel ‘Candy’ as a child, he was quite content to admire this piece of candy right in front of him. Candy would find herself in all sorts of situations often ending up in torrid sex featuring her large young breasts and all sorts of forceful sex scenes. Inside, he knew he was a breast man even if had been content to settle into a marriage with a less well endowed woman.

Becky was finding this new system quite simple and interesting, but being in Charles’s office she was beginning to get rather hot and thirsty. She also appreciated what a tall handsome man he was. She knew he was married but rather liked his gentle British kind of handsomeness. He was very proper and polite. Knowing that Charles was trying to hide his rather frequent glances at her and realizing that her cleavage had indeed caught his attention, she asked Charles for a glass of water. While his back was turned, she unbuttoned the big top button of her vest to sort of turn the heat up even further in his office, if you know what I mean. When Charles returned to her with the glass of water he was shocked at her markedly more opened vest top revealing more of her unbuttoned blouse contained within it. He could clearly see the pillowing of the tops of both of her large DD bosoms and wondered why her vest had suddenly come open. He asked Becky if she felt a bit warm or if she wanted a window opened. She replied that it was quite hot in there, but that she was fine and was very interested in this new system of his. If the heat in his office was going to present such a result with her, he didn’t even bother to open the window and preceded to slowly explain things to her and to let it stay warm.

After another 15 minutes or so of his explanations, which now contained many pauses and searching for words on his part due to the delicious distractions of her flesh, he realized he could keep her even longer in his office if he let her sit down and actually use the computer system at his desk. So Charles stood to her left and Becky sat down at his desk. It was all too clear to Charles that his hands held at his sides were only inches away from plunging into her vest top and squeezing her very large mammary glands. He so very much wanted to do this but knew that would break every rule in the book.

Becky then thought of an idea. She took another sip of water and let a good amount of it spill down her top. She squeeked with feigned surprise and pulled her vest top out away from her blouse as Charles searched for a napkin or Kleenex. Becky then slowly reached inside and dabbed her breasts to dry them off while Charles not only enjoyed the view but quickly started to get a woody in his shorts. Becky opened the second middle button of her vest, exposing all of the top half of her breasts again including her lovely thick nipples and medium brown areolas. Charles gasped with surprise at her nudity as Becky dabbed herself and dried herself off. Charles was breathing rather heavily and almost felt faint. He couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed and never realized how amazingly stacked his employee was. He wanted to do everything to her but knew that he simply could not begin to touch her again without her approval. She has the most perfect bosoms he had ever ever seen, he said to himself. He was trying to figure out which porn star she reminded him of, but his thoughts were just a blur of breast flesh and nipples.

Almost sarcastically he blurted out “You want some help with that?” Now this could sound like a bit of a joke, an offer to help her dry off her wet breasts, or it could sound like a suggestion that she did indeed need some help to dry herself off. Yet Becky, being attuned to taking suggestions, any suggestions at all, quickly said, “Yes that would be nice.” She then stood up right in front of him and opened the last button on her vest to allow him full access to dry her off. Charles could not believe the full unobstructed sight of her fabulous bosoms and all of her nakedness but, wasting no time, he took a soft Kleenex and starting dabbing and patting the top of her left breast. It was, in fact, slightly wet from the spill of water. He patted and dabbed her breast far more than was necessary to dry it off. He even patted her rather distended nipple quite a bit too. This felt so very very nice to him and his woody became uncomfortably stiff in his knickers. Charles paused for a minute because he was certain that her breasts were quite dry at this time. He admired her form again. Becky smiled at him proudly displaying her fully developed young bosoms.

Then, not being able to resist an allusions toward decency any more, he bent over and suckled directly on her right nipple. It quickly responded becoming engorged and thick and jutting into his hungry mouth. He clasped her breast with both hands and sucked like a hungry infant while Becky gently moaned and Charles made all sorts of sucking and lip smacking sounds. He sucked like a hungry infant. After almost five minutes of this, he briefly released her right nipple and clasped her left breast with both hands again as before. He then continued his sucking on her breast leaving Becky gasping for air herself.

Charles pinched the nipple of her right breast as he suckled hard on her left one. He was totally enjoying such intimate relations with a large pair of breasts, glands that he only dreamed of. For a full five minutes or so, Charles continued nursing until he released her as he too needed to gasp for breath. “There, there. That’s much better. Isn’t it?” he asked with a huge smile on his face. Becky certainly felt that was true and, trying to keep everything above board and proper with her boss, Becky then rebuttoned two of her vest buttons, set her damp napkin down on the desk, and continued to work on his computer.

Charles did not know what to do next. His woody was rock hard in his pants and she was still so very close to him. Yet, as feelings of propriety set in, he resumed his position as boss and she as employed. His very had cock slowly receeded in his pants leaving him rather wet there. Finally, not being able to stand being so close to her without breaking his sacred marriage vows, he told her that will be all, and thank you very much Becky.

Becky resumed her duties at the front desk feeling very giving and free. She was rather delighted with herself today. As she was just about to leave to go home at the end of the day she was approached by Phillip who asked if she wanted to go out for some tea at a coffee shop near by. She gave him a sly smile, licked her lips, and told him that she would be delighted to except that she needed to go home this evening. She wanted to go straight home to see Chris. After all, he asked her to do just that when she left this morning. She was going over to Chris’s house directly.