The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder is rescued from the clutches of sinister forces, but will his rescue team survive the sexual onslaught, will he?

Author: Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 12: Lab Rats

Diane entered the procedure room alone. She was a few minutes ahead of Dr. Curtis and Jessie. Basically her job was to make sure everything was in order for the procedure to remove the implant from beneath Rick’s penis. They had studied the X-ray and CAT scan of the implant and weren’t any farther ahead than when they started. The implant looked like a virtually hollow vessel with a hollow ring attached. They could make out some kind of liquid within it. They could also see what appeared to be some sort of microscopic mechanisms, too small for the exposures to make out. The only way to determine what was really inside the device was to remove it from the patient.

The room looked in order. Rick lay on an examination table bolted to the floor. Surrounding the table were floor and ceiling air vents. These vents would isolate Rick’s pheromones and allow the staff to work around him. Attached to Rick were electrodes to monitor his heart rate, brain activity, and body functions. Two electrodes attached to the back of his neck acted like an anesthetic. It prevented Rick from becoming conscious, and from becoming aroused as a result.

Diane walked over to the prone body. Rick lay naked with the exception of a towel draped from his waist to his knees. Underneath the material Diane could see the bulge of his flaccid penis. She had never seen a real live Breeder before. She’d seen illustrations, a few photos and the X-rays, but she felt a nervous shiver run down her spine at the thought of such a large member.

Shaking the feeling off Diane got down to work. Reaching down Diane pulled the towel off Rick’s body and started to fold it over her arm before she stopped and stared. Rick’s penis was huge, like nothing she had ever seen or imagined. Unable to look away, she stared at it and wondered what it would look like erect, what it would feel like inside her. Slowly she took the fat organ in her gloved hand. It was huge, larger than any cock she had ever seen. Gingerly she gave it a squeeze. It was warm and yielding. It felt really good as it filled her hand. Gently she stroked it, tensing at the thought that the anesthetic would fail and the Breeder would become aroused.

Suddenly Diane took a step back, letting the flaccid cock fall. What was she thinking? She knew the dangers of being around Breeders, she understood what could happen to her should she ever mate with one. After all, there was no casual sex with a Breeder, once you experienced one, you would become addicted. Closing her eyes to compose herself, Diane grabbed a long piece of surgical tape, took the warm flesh in her hand, and taped the cock up against Rick’s body to allow easy access to the implant. Gingerly she started to look at the piercing but decided that remaining too close to the impressive organ might not be the best idea.

Dr. Curtis arrived in the room just as Diane returned to her monitoring station. Diane hoped her boss hadn’t seen her unprofessional interest in their patient.

“I see he’s all set to go.” Curtis said stopping to regard the figure. “No matter how often I see one of them, they still amaze me.”

“Have you ever...” Diane caught herself, what a terribly improper question for her to ask. “I mean...”

“Slept with a Breeder?” Curtis finished the question for her young assistant. “No. It’s too much of a risk. I’ve thought about it a few times, but I’ve seen too many women changed by it.” She answered thoughtfully. “I like my life, and I’m not sure I would be happy that way.”

“Does it really change you that much?” Diane asked.

“Very few women have been able to copulate with a Breeder and not be totally affected.” Curtis continued. “And if you ask the ones that have changed? They’ll tell you that they wouldn’t change a thing.” Elizabeth paused, looking at Rick’s physique. “I’m just not willing to take the risk.” She concluded finally. “That’s why the dangers and precautions are drilled into you all through training.”

“I’ll remember that Ma’am” Diane answered respectfully. She could see how easily a Breeder could seduce someone, and this one was unconscious. Diane could only imagine what it was like if one was awake and hitting on you. “All his vital signs are normal and he is fully sedated.”

“Good, don’t take your eyes of those vital signs for a moment.” Curtis instructed just as Jesse appeared at the door.

Jesse Thomas entered the examination room, sealing the bio doors behind her. She was dressed head to toe in a disposable bio-suit. She wasn’t breathing through an air supply, but no skin was exposed and her face was covered with a transparent surgical mask. “I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be...” She said with a nervous giggle. Both the lab and her protective clothing were unfamiliar to her. She took 15 minutes to get changed into the surgical garb, 10 minutes of that to decide what clothes to keep on under it.

“OK ladies...” Dr. Curtis announced. “Let’s get this show on the road to we can get out of here and enjoy a cold adult beverage.”

“I’m buying.” Said Colonel Brewer, surprising the ladies. He’d quietly walked in the rear entrance to the room and had quietly taken a seat in the back.

Diane checked her readouts one last time and nodded to Jesse who stood over Rick. Everything looked OK for the procedure, but the still hadn’t figured out how to remove the implant. Gently, Jesse started to probe the device with her finger.

“Whoa...” Diane exclaimed. “It’s doing something, his heart rate shot up, pineal gland just jumped... hold on a sec...”

Jesse pulled her hands back as if she’d been shocked and turned to Diane.

Carefully, Diane made some adjustments to the anesthetic nerve blocker. After what seemed like minutes she looked up from her screen. “OK, he’s well under. Whatever you did, that implant started juicing his system like crazy. If I turn his neural communication down any more, his heart will stop beating.”

Gingerly Jesse touched the implant again. “How about now?” She asked nervously.

“Every time you touch it, his readings jump a little, but not like before.” Diane said, her eyes never leaving the readouts. “Just be careful, I can’t crank him down any lower without seriously risking permanent damage.”

Returning to her work Jesse examined the implant area looking for a way to remove it. She found it a little difficult to concentrate, her eyes drawn up to the flaccid, but still massive, organ. After a thorough exam she rolled her stool back a little and turned around.

“I don’t see how we can get it out without removing the tissue around it.” She said as she wiped her brow. “It’s either that or we just cut it in two and remove it.” She added, half joking.

“I agree.” Said Dr. Curtis. “Let’s just cut it and remove it.”

“But Dr. Curtis... The effects...” Diane protested weakly, she didn’t want to contradict her boss, but she was concerned that the anesthetic device may not be able to compensate.

“The effects will be controlled.” Curtis cut off the young woman decisively. She had spent all day between the Breeder and the agent. She was tired, hungry, and horny as hell. Her husband would be a happy man tonight. “He’s so far under that a nuclear explosion wouldn’t disturb him.”

Curtis turned to Jesse. “Cut it quickly, slide it out, nice and simple. He can sleep off any ill effects before we bring him around tomorrow.”

Jesse turned slowly back to her patient. “Yes Ma’am.” She answered tentatively as she reached for the cutter. Really, it looked more like a pair of needle nose pliers.

Diane watched Jesse, looking nervously at her readings. As Jesse positioned the tool Rick’s levels jumped all over the scale. She noticed the emergency air supply hanging next to her, and the bio security lock. Looking at Dr. Curtis she began to feel silly. If this woman with so much experience in the program wasn’t worried, why should she be? Somehow her eyes kept finding the mask.

“OK, here goes...” Jesse said, tension filling her voice. Firmly she placed the thin nose of the tool through the small loop of the implant until it rested against the cutting blade. Apprehensively, Jesse glanced up at the large flaccid penis, then back to her work. Gently she applied pressure to the handles of the tool until she felt the ring give way with a sharp click.

The sudden sharp click in the virtually silent room startled Diane. Without thinking, she grabbed for the emergency air mask and held it to her nose and mouth. She could feel the cool dry air supply begin to flow as soon as the plastic touched her face.

Jesse felt a wave of nausea pass over her. Her heart beat hard against her chest. She felt the temperature level in the room suddenly increase. What a time for an air conditioning failure she thought in passing. It must be the tension she thought as she gently slid the implant from Rick’s skin. She noticed tiny drops of liquid coming from the cut metal spike as she put the item into a waiting specimen bowl. Looking up at a strange sound Jesse calmly watched as the medical tape came lose and Rick’s cock moved from its position on his leg.

Dr. Curtis felt a warm humid wave wash across her. She felt the familiar feelings of arousal from between her legs. She should have spent a few minutes in the ladies room to relieve her tension. She found herself distracted by her nipples hardening against the material of her knit top. “Shit...” was all she was able to get out of her mouth as the reality hit her. She’d miscalculated. Despite the heavy level of anesthetic applied to the subject, the implant had activated the Breeder. She felt her mind tilt as the wave of pheromones entered her nervous system. She looked over at Diane, who stared back from behind an air mask. Her body started to react forcing her to lean back against the workbench to steady herself.

Diane heard Curtis swear and looked over. The doctor was leaning back against the workbench. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth open in a strangely surprised expression. She watched her supervisor’s buxom chest rise and fall, lightly tanned flesh against black material, as she inhaled deeply. She was afraid to move. Shaking, she turned to look at Colonel Brewer for direction.

Brewer sat stiffly in the chair. His face was a mask of shock, pain, and fear. He looked down between his splayed legs. Diane watched in shock. She could see Brewer’s cock becoming rock hard, pressing against his pants. Brewer let out a plaintive moan as a dark spot spread across his pants from the tip of his cock. Diane recognized it as a textbook submissive response in animals, but it was not normally seen in humans. She turned to look back to Jesse as Brewer started to claw at his hard cock through his pants.

Jesse watched the organ as it moved and changed, it took a few moments for her over stimulated brain to realize that the penis was getting bigger. Somewhere at the back of her mind parts of her training cried out for her to run while at the same time telling her that it was already too late. She was vaguely aware of the sound of the specimen bowl clattering to the floor. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with the desperate need to remove her facemask.

Elizabeth Curtis felt her whole body respond to the pheromones in the air. Her skin felt warm and alive, her pussy ached, becoming hot and wet, her breasts tingled with pleasure as her nipples pushed against her clothes. Some small, detached part of her mind was interested that her body was responding exactly as expected. The ache got stronger and stronger but not in a painful way, it felt wonderful. Elizabeth moaned.

Diane reached for the emergency key. Unlike in the movies, no klaxons sounded, the lights didn’t start to flash red. In reality the pressure in the room changed slightly as it was sealed off from the rest of the building and a little red light came on over the door as it locked. In other rooms in the building alarms went off and the entire facility started into their well-rehearsed emergency plan. Diane tried to make herself as small as she could between two worktables as she watched her co-workers change. Her head began to throb.

Jesse finally pulled her mask from her face and inhaled deeply. She felt a rush of intense arousal course through her body as she reached for the thick organ. She felt the hot flesh through her gloved hand as she watched it slowly continue to expand. From the end of Rick’s fat cockhead a small stream of cum started to flow. Jesse watched in fascinations as the white fluid started to run over her gloved hand. Leaning forward Jesse touched the end of her tongue to the stream like she was licking an ice cream cone. Delicately she pulled the white tipped tip of her tongue into her mouth and groaned with pleasure. She realized that she needed to get out of the bio-suit she was wearing, that she needed to feel his flesh, and cum, against her skin.

Elizabeth still leaned against the table, her body overriding her mind. She couldn’t hold her self back from touching her pussy any longer. She reached under her knit dress, pushed aside her g-string and touched her throbbing clit with her fingers. As always her clit sent jolts of ecstasy through her body. With her other hand she opened her medical coat, unbuttoned the V-neck of her dress as far as it would go to allow access to her full breasts. Years in the Breeder program had given her a beautiful body, one that she accentuated by an almost fanatical use of a Stairmaster that lived in her bedroom. Her husband, despite being 67 years old, never failed to get aroused watching his wife exercise in the nude, and her workouts usually ended with a hard fuck.

Distantly Curtis felt a pang of sadness as she thought about her husband. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to resist bringing the Breeder virus home. First she’d fuck her husband, who would begin to lose most of his sex drive in the weeks afterwards. Quickly she would begin to seek other sexual partners to fulfill her increasingly strong urges. She also knew that she wouldn’t be able to resist infecting her two sons. She’d seduce them, fuck them, and pass on the virus to them and their partners. Despite her vague melancholy over the thought of destroying her sons, she also couldn’t help thinking about their muscular bodies, and their hard cocks straining for her wet pussy. And lastly she thought about her baby, her 15-year-old daughter Kylie. She knew that she’d be compelled to bring her to the Breeder until she carried a Breeder baby. Elizabeth wondered if, even with her unnatural youthfulness, she’d be given a baby too.

Slowly Elizabeth Curtis slid down the edge of the worktable until she sat on the floor, her knees bent, her pelvis rocking, and her legs spread wide. Her fingers blurred as they moved over her hard clit while her fingers pinched her stiff nipples. God she wanted a hard cock, she’d do anything to be bred, all she could think about was a hard cock shooting its life changing cum deep inside her. She felt on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Jesse whined as she tried to suck on Rick’s fat cock while tearing off the bio suit. She was becoming increasingly horny, and frustrated, as his cock would slip out of her mouth as she twisted out of the suit. Her mouth tingled as she swallowed the creamy liquid. She could feel it as it entered her stomach, warmth spreading out like a fine whiskey, making her whole body feel wonderful. She knew she’d been warned about sexual contact with a Breeder, but she had no idea it would be so easy to give herself up to one. And, she had no idea it would feel so wonderful.

Finally out of her protective clothing she tore her white cotton panties off. The word Tuesday was printed across the ass. Funny, she thought in passing, it’s Thursday. Jesse had a trim body, small breasts, slim hips, and long legs. Her skin was normally pale and smooth but as a result of her pheromone induced arousal, was flush and covered in goose bumps. Her breath came in long deep inhalations as her body subconsciously tried to intake more of the Breeder pheromones. The pheromones went right to Jesse’s brain, triggering sexual, breeding and pleasure centers.

Jesse alternated between sucking on the soft organ, swallowing the small but constant stream of cum, and spreading the slippery liquid onto her skin. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure with saliva and cum dripping from her chin. Her slim body glowed wetly in the medical spotlights as she spread his stream of cum over her skin. She whimpered in frustration that his cock wouldn’t get hard. It was thick and engorged, but not hard. She needed to mount him, to fuck him, make him cum in her pussy, but she couldn’t unless his member was hard. Despite the aching in her jaw, Jesse redoubled her efforts to make the beautiful organ grow to its full power.

Diane watched in fascination at her co-workers. Despite the situation she began to feel aroused. Concerned, she made sure the mask was well attached and that she was getting airflow. It felt like she was getting an allergy attack, her head felt stuffed up and she had a little trouble concentrating. Hopefully the cool dry air supply would help. Apparently her arousal was just a side effect of watching the other three in Breeder induced sexual excess. Still, it did worry her. Was she going to end up like her boss? Writhing on the floor, sweat dripping off her as she masturbated like a slut, unable to control herself? How about Jesse? Slavering over the Breeder’s fat cock, unable to realize what she was doing, becoming an addict to his cum, an addiction that will continue for the rest of her life. Still, she had to admire the size of the massive organ. It must be truly spellbinding at its full size.

Diane noticed that a guard had positioned themselves at the door closest to the table. Checking, she saw another one at the other entrance. Over her shoulder she saw a man and a woman in lab coats watching through the window behind her.

“Are you OK?” One asked through the intercom.

“So far, just kind of scared.” Diane replied, relieved that help had arrived. “When can I get out?”

“Soon...” One answered apprehensively. “Soon, hang tight. We’re working on it.”

“OK” Diane turned away from the window. Not as reassuring as she’d hoped. “I’ll just stay here then...” She muttered quietly folding her arms in front of her. She looked across the room as Jesse screamed, a cross between a sexual cry and one of frustration.

“OH GOD PLEASE!” Jesse cried in aggravation. She was franticly pulling and sucking on Rick’s soft cock. She desperately needed it to get hard. Shaking, she climbed onto the examination table, squatted over Rick, and started to shove his cock into her dripping pussy. One hand spread her labia while the other one tried to force the soft organ in. Her body quaked in effort and need. Diane couldn’t help but admire the woman’s sleek figure; every subtle muscle highlighted as the light bounced off her shiny skin, the way her small breasts jiggled topped dark tight nipples.

“Something’s wrong...” Curtis slurred breathlessly.

Diane turned to face her. “What?”

Curtis was panting, covered in sweat as she sat on the floor with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. Her hands rubbed her dripping pussy while she played furiously with her erect clit. The V-neck of her dress was pulled open and her cleavage displayed, nipples hard against the knit material, heaving as she breathed.

“I can’t cum...” she sobbed. “I’m so fucking horny, so fucking hot, I’m right on the edge, but I can’t cum!”

Diane didn’t know what to say. She started to answer several times.

“There’s something wrong...” Curtis said emphatically as she groaned in frustration. “He’s not getting hard... I can feel him in my mind...” Curtis stopped to pant, massaging her breasts before returning her hands to her pussy. She slid her fingers as deep as she could, almost swallowing her slim hand. “Something is holding him back... and that holds us back... don’t stop soon we’ll kill ourselves...”

Diane looked into Dr. Curtis’ pleading eyes and tried to put it together. She looked over at Jesse who was still frantically trying to get Rick’s soft cock into her dripping wet pussy. Dr. Curtis was on the floor frantically masturbating, unable to orgasm. Col. Brewer stayed where he was, his cock still hard, but he had obviously cum numerous times.

“Synaptic loop...” Curtis moaned. “Check the scope...”

Of course! Diane checked her instruments; she had stopped monitoring when the implant was cut. Right away she saw a problem with Rick’s brainwave pattern. She could see pattern rising, hitting a plateau and receding slightly only to repeat the pattern again. She could also see the temperature in his cerebral cortex increasing along with his pulse rate and blood pressure.

“The synaptic sedation is blocking his arousal!” Diane shouted excitedly through her mask. “But I can’t sedate him any heavier, if I do his heart will stop!”

“No!” Curtis sobbed. “Bring him around!”

“I can’t!” Diane answered in a panic. In his state, if he should get loose, who knew what would happen. Surely Jesse and Dr. Curtis would become some sort of Breeder controlled sluts. “I can’t risk you and Jesse!”

“If you don’t...” Curtis gasped, her chest heaving, “It’ll kill us all...” Elizabeth leaned her head back and cried out as she continued to frantically masturbate.

Diane thought for a moment. It made sense didn’t it? The Breeder’s brain was stuck in sort of a feedback loop. The implant forcing a sexual reaction in his body, the sedation capping it and so on. If the women were connecting with him on a psychic level, they too would be in a similar loop. After one last look at her readings, and at her distressed co-workers, the young brunette made her decision.

Diane entered the keystrokes into her laptop and watched as the anesthetic signal started to decrease. On the brain activity monitor she watched as the brainwaves hit the plateau, receded, hit it again, receded, then exceeded slightly.

She heard Curtis let out a long moan of relief, and of pleasure. Her face wore a blissful look of arousal, and satisfaction. “It’s better than I even imagined.” Curtis glowed, enraptured by the physical and psychological effects of the Breeder. “It’s better than the best orgasm I’ve ever felt. My body came, but I can feel myself going even higher...”

Jesse mewed as her wet pussy rubbed against Rick’s now hardening shaft. It was obvious from the delirious look on her face that she was feeling the effects of the Breeder full blast. Diane watched in amazement as the organ hardened, getting even thicker and longer than she could imagine possible. It looked positively immense as Jesse maneuvered herself up to mount it. Small spurts of slippery cum pumped from the fat cock head, coating her labia, hands, and the length of the cock. Her thighs shook as she slowly lowered herself halfway onto the now rigid shaft. Unable to remain standing Jesse lowered herself down until she lay on top of Rick with the cock deeply embedded in her convulsing pussy. She screamed and arched her back as her entire body was wracked with the force of her pent up stimulation was released in crashing orgasms. She raised her lower body up, balancing on Rick’s chest, to allow her to slide the massive cock in and out of her body.

“Look at him...” Curtis said dreamily. Her breathing was deep as she masturbated in a deeper, less frenzied, rhythm. “He’s perfect you know; a glorious cock turning her into a helpless fuck slut, unable to resist him. She will continue to mate until he is satisfied. Even still, she will yearn to return to him for the rest of her life, and she’ll be compelled to spread the virus...”

“What about you?” Diane asked, unable to stop watching Jesse’s frantic fucking.

“Me too, I won’t be able to resist.” Curtis admitted, her eyes glassy. “He’ll fill her with his cum soon, then he’ll pull his dripping cock out of her and give it to me.” Elizabeth shook her head. “I can’t believe I said that...”

“I can’t believe you said that either.” Diane answered.

“It’s too late for me to stop it. My body is overruling my mind. It’s the effects of the pheromones, and his mind control.” Elizabeth said as she slowly got back up on her feet.

“Mind control?” Diane asked, suddenly very nervous that the mask wouldn’t protect her.

“Yes, don’t you remember in the basic orientation?” Curtis leaned on the worktable next to Diane, her body arching as another orgasm washed over her. “He brings on the breeding cycle in women with both the pheromones and a certain amount of mind control...”

“The pressure in my head?” Diane asked.

“Probably.” Elizabeth looked at her, lust in her eye. “Are you reacting sexually?” Perhaps Diane would be another sexual plaything for her Breeder. Elizabeth couldn’t believe she was thinking like that. Still, Diane was cute.

“Fuck.” Diane swore. “I am horny.” Taking a deep breath Diane closed her eyes and tried to compose herself. “Am I going to end up like...” she looked at Curtis. “I mean...”

“Like me?” Curtis finished the young woman’s sentence. " A cum slut who’ll do anything for a Breeder cock? Probably not. The pheromones amplify the effects, but as long as you remain aware of yourself and keep that mask on, you should be able to resist. A Breeder isn’t a monster, just horny with all the right tools. I don’t think he’ll force you into breeding.”

“Great...” Diane grumbled sarcastically. “I feel very reassured. Look at you, you’re climbing out of your skin.”

“Mmmm, it feels so wonderful.” Curtis answered closing her eyes and inhaling deeply. “He’s going to cum...”

Jesse began to scream in shuddering climax. Diane watched in awe as the huge vein along the bottom of the Breeder cock throbbed spewing cum deep into her co-worker’s convulsing body. She couldn’t help but feel aroused watching the young woman desperately plunging the organ as deep as she could, coating the shaft with her own rushing juices as they mixed with the white fluid overflowing from her body.

Rick came and came. For over a minute his body filled the young woman until the orgasmic contractions slowed. Finally Jesse slid off the cock, cum still spewing from the swollen head. She stood next to the table licking the fluid from the tip of the cock. Her legs shook as she felt the wet warmth of the Breeder drip down her thighs. Slowly, he reached down and stroked her hair as she cleaned him with her tongue, teasing short squirts of cum from his cock head.

“He’s coming around, isn’t he?” Curtis asked. Her eyes were unfocused over in anticipation and desire. Her face bore absolute love and anticipation. Without taking her eyes off the stirring figure she began to slip out of her dress.

Diane consulted the displays. She could see his cognitive functions begin to return. They were far from normal, but he was conscious. “Yes, he’s waking up, but I don’t know what his state is...” She continued to watch until his sitting up pulled off the transducers. She watched as Rick sat up on the examination table, his massive cock still hard, pointing up at a 45-degree angle.

“I do...” Curtis said in a sultry voice. Curtis stood waiting, her naked body taught with excitement and anticipation. She ran her hands up and down over her full breasts, each finger teasing her hard nipples as they slipped over the bump. The sensation caused a cool shiver to run up her lean back causing every hair to stand on end. Elizabeth was exceedingly aware of the dampness between her legs and the aching to be filled with the hard cock she watched so intently.

Diane turned to see what Dr. Curtis was saying and was caught off guard by her boss’ nudity. She was unable to look away; rather she stared at Curtis’ virtually perfect body. She admired her full firm breasts almost imagining the sensation of the other woman’s manicured fingers must produce as they tease the distended nipples. Her eyes followed the fit curve of the older woman’s stomach and admired the way it flowed into the gentle curve of her hips and the way her full firm thighs framed a perfectly trimmed pubic mound.

“You’re perfect...” murmured Diane as she tried to shake the attraction she felt to her supervisor. She always considered herself rabidly heterosexual. In University Diane got a little too drunk during pledge week and spent one very uncomfortable hour making out with another woman, but that was her first, last and only experience as a lesbian. It must be the effects of the Breeder.

“And you will be too Diane...” Dr. Curtis answered without taking her eyes off Rick. “Not that you’re not already a very pretty girl...” She added in a slightly predatory tone.

Diane blinked, tried to clear her head. The Breeder was affecting her and her body was starting to respond. Without conscious bidding Diane watched as her hand reached up to touch Dr. Curtis’ breast. Before she was truly aware of what she was doing Diane cupped the warm flesh, pressing the firm nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Curtis gasped a little exhaling with a quite groan. Quickly Diane snatched her hand back. Closing her eyes she tried to calm herself and breath deeply. After several interminable moments she felt her heartbeat slow and her nerves calm. She felt as if she was getting herself back under control.

“Dr. Liz?”

It was the Breeder, and from the sound of it he was standing only inches away from Diane. A shock of fear jolted her eyes open. In front of her stood the Breeder, his eyes heavily lidded, his firm muscular body relaxed, and his massive cock standing tall.

“I thought you never touched the stuff...” He said with a slight grin.

Dr. Curtis reached forward and touched the erection with both hands, pulling Rick gently closer until his foot long organ rested on Curtis’ taught belly. Every 30 seconds or so it would tense, pushing a small amount of cum onto her flesh. Curtis gently stroked the top of the heavily veined rod with her delicate fingers.

“I can’t help it Rick, you know how it works, it’s too late for me...” She said looking deeply into his eyes. Her face held a complicated expression of fear and desire. Slowly she looked down at the immense organ in her hand, licking her lips in anticipation. “Oh my god, it’s beautiful.” Elizabeth gushed as she looked at the hard cock in her hand. She moved her hand to allow it to spring up, pointing straight at her. She dipped her fingers timidly into the small collected pool of cum on her stomach drawing a glistening line up her body until she slipped the finger between her red lips. Closing her eyes the facility’s Medical Director felt herself slipping into a state of sexual euphoria. Her intellectual training and experience knew exactly what was happening to her, but her body’s overriding need forced her to continue down the destructive path that she had seen so often in other women. Any worries she had about what was going to happen to her began to fog over as the chemical reactions in her body took over. Slowly opening her eyes she reached down to spread the remaining puddle of cum up her body, coating her breast and into her mouth.

“It’s perfect... Fuck me, please...” She sat back on a stool and leaned on the worktable, spreading her legs, pulling her knees up to allow Rick full access to her vagina. Rick took a step back and nestled the slippery head of his cock between Elizabeth’s wet labia. Curtis gasped at the sensation of the large warm cock head pressed against her tight opening. Instinctively she began to sway her hips to help allow the thick organ to slide into her entry.

“Oh my God, it’s so big, I can feel it going in... Fuck yeah! Yeah! Oh God yeah!” Curtis leaned back in bliss, losing control in her first overwhelming orgasm, her hands grasping desperately on the stool and table.

Diane watched in amazement as her reserved supervisor, a well-regarded doctor, was turned into a writhing slut. She could see the power of Curtis’ orgasm as she watched the woman’s well-toned abdomen contract and her whole body shudder. She watched as the Elizabeth’s skin turned flush along her torso and across her chest.

Elizabeth rolled her head back upright and opened her eyes drunkenly. She looked down at the huge organ as it sat less than an inch into her wet pussy. “Oh my God, I’ve never cum like that in my life. Oh fuck.... don’t stop... put it all the way in... put it all the way into my tight little slut cunt...” She pleaded to Rick, her body still moving against him, trying to force him deeper. “Come on baby, push that big fat cock into my tight little pussy...”

Rick slowly began to slide deeper. Diane watched in amazement as the huge organ filled Dr. Curtis’s vagina. The older woman was gasping, moaning, and giggling with pleasure. She was worried; she felt her body slowly beginning to yearn for the huge cock. The room felt terribly warm and close, only the cool air from the mask kept her focused. Diane slipped off her lab coat and let it slip to the ground. Immediately she regretted it as it showed her pert nipples against the material of her blouse. She looked down, but decided that bending down to pick it up would pull the mask from her face.

Rick’s cock was only halfway into her writhing body as Elizabeth begged for more. “Oh God it feels so good...” Elizabeth gushed to Diane, a big grin across her face giving an intoxicated look. “I never understood how a woman could just let herself turn into a slut, how she became helpless to resist the Breeder, how she would do almost anything for a fat Breeder cock in her cunt...” Rick pushed his cock deep into the straining woman’s body before he slowly began to slide it out and in, fucking her as she extended her orgasm. “Oh fuck... deeper, fuck my cunt... Fuckfuckfuckyeaaaah” Curtis dissolved into a scream of ecstasy as she came harder than she ever had before.

Diane hit the intercom button again. “This is Diane, um, Keegan... Anyone still there?” She asked in a thin voice.

“We’re here.” A disembodied voice came through the speaker. “Are you still OK?”

“So far, but I think I’m slipping.” She said nervously. “When are you going to get me out?”

“One moment...” The voice disappeared. Diane fidgeted, re-tightened the air supply for the umpteenth time. She watched as Jessie walked over to Colonel Brewer, knelt down and began to suck on his cock. The second her lips touched the head Brewer groaned and shot a load of cum up onto Jessie’s face. Jessie wiped the jizz from her face with a finger and licked it clean. Without a pause she returned to sucking on the Colonel’s still hard cock.

“Ms. Keegan?” the voice said returning in a crackle of static.

“Still here, give me the good news...” She replied hopefully.

“Ms. Keegan...” The voice paused. Diane felt a creepy chill run up her back. “We can’t help you right now.”

“WHAT?” Diane shouted, trying to keep herself calm.

“If we open the containment area the rest of the building will be contaminated.” The voice explained in monotone. “We have to let the situation in there stabilize in there before we can proceed.”

“Stabilize!” Diane began to panic. “What the fuck does that mean?”

“We believe once the Breeder has run his cycle that the area can be effectively decontaminated and safely accessed.” The voice explained calmly. “We recommend that you remain calm and try to divert your mind from the Breeder male.”

“You fuckers!” Diane said trying not to break down into tears. “You fuckers.” She repeated quietly.

“We understand, let us know if we can help. Good luck Ms. Keegan.” The voice said with a chilling finality.

“Fuck you!” She replied, shutting off the intercom. She turned to the two lab techs watching from through the triple pane containment glass. “And fuck you too!” Diane shouted, slamming her hand on the glass. The young woman taking looked down to her notebook. She turned back to see that Jesse had mounted Colonel Brewer and was fucking him madly, all the while watching the Breeder. She realized that Dr. Curtis was watching her with glazed eyes.

“Good for you Diane, fuck ‘em’” Curtis said, moaning drunkenly as she said ‘fuck ‘em’.

Diane smiled weakly. She was having a hard time not watching the huge Breeder fuck her gorgeous boss. She stared at it for more than a minute thinking about the few men she’d been with. Let’s face it, a double PHD by the age of 26 means that a girl didn’t have much spare time. The few men she’d ever slept with, mostly fellow students and one professor, were less than satisfying. Diane had been most disappointed by the size of their equipment. As a teen she had read all sorts of Internet fiction about women being mesmerized by giant cocks, helpless to resist their own hidden carnal urges. Like many girls, she just wanted to be swept off her feet. Besides, relationships were too much trouble when she had so little free time, and her vibrator always made her cum.

“I was wrong you know” Dr. Curtis’ husky voice jolted Diane out of her stupor. She looked at her boss’ blissful face. “I worked on this project for well over a decade, but I never quite understood.” The Breeder started to speed up his movement as he slowly moved to his inevitable climax. Elizabeth was breathing heavily, her eyes heavy as the pleasure centers in her brain were overwhelmed. “I understand it now. The pleasure is unbelievable, mind bending, but I’m still the same woman I was before, maybe more than before.”

Diane was enticed, yet a little frightened, by what the other woman was saying. She had spent all her life in school trying to succeed, trying to be top of the class. Now she was here, she was the best of the best, but something was missing. All work and no play had made Diane a dull girl, and Diane was really feeling dull at this moment. She watched the other woman as she gratefully accepted the huge Breeder organ into her body and, in turn, received unbelievable pleasure from it. Her resolve was definitely crumbling. The handsome face, the beautiful body, the powerful male organ. The Breeder began to cum.

Rick pounded Elizabeth as his body pumped his seed deep into her. Elizabeth screamed in pleasure, her body pressed to its maximum as it entered its ancient orgasmic breeding state. The Medical Director pulled at Rick’s hips urging him as deep as he could go. She was barely aware of the sound of Jesse screaming in a sympathetic orgasm.

After what seemed like an eternity the Breeder relaxed and slow his movement. Elizabeth began to coo with pleasure. Reaching down she pulled the still long organ from her pussy, his cum dripping from her engorged snatch. She slowly pulled on the slightly softening cock forcing a gob of cum onto her belly and into her waiting hand to be transferred into her eager mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she swallowed. “It’s like the nectar of the gods...” Elizabeth said as she licked her lips. “And he’s as close to a god as I’ve ever seen.

“You’re going to give me a fat head doc.” Rick joked.

Elizabeth slid off the stool to kneel in front of Rick’s heavy cock. “It’s not your head I want to increase in size...” Smiling, Elizabeth ran her tongue up the length of Rick’s cock.

Diane was literally shaking from watching. She was overtly aware of the moisture between her legs, the feeling of desire permeating her body. She was unsure if the desire was a result of her own desires, or the effects of the Breeder. After seeing the results of the Breeder’s pheromones and control on the other women she was pretty sure it was her own needs percolating to the surface. She watched Dr. Curtis as she sucked on the once again hard cock, a look of pure joy and fulfillment on her face.

“Is it really that wonderful?” She finally asked, her voice shaking.

Curtis took the wet cock from her mouth. “It is. I can’t quite describe it, but it feels like nothing you’ve ever experienced.”

“But are you still, you?”

“Yes, I’m the same woman that walked into work this morning. This is just a whole new sexual awakening, like I’ve been welcomed into the world of the sexual gods, given the gift of carrying a godlike baby in my body.” Curtis licked a drool of cum that was rolling down the length of Rick’s cock. Elizabeth fixed her dilated eyes on the young woman “Join us Diane, I promise you that it’s worth it.”

Diane thought for a moment. She thought about her feeling, both emotional and physical. She looked at the idyllic face of Elizabeth Curtis as the sucked on the heavily veined Breeder organ. Turning, she opened the intercom. “Keegan to Houston...”

“Ms. Keegan?” the cold voice answered.

“I’m going in!” She yelled with a smile.

“Ms. Keegan, please remain calm and...”

Diane shut the intercom off again and looked at Curtis, who was playfully licking the tip of the huge cock. “One question...”

Curtis raised her eyebrow in response and tilted her head to the side slightly.

“Will this look favorable on my next review?” She said with a giggle.

“Definitely.” Curtis said as she stood up. Reaching up Elizabeth took hold of the air mask and looked searchingly into Diane’s eyes. “Ready?”

Diane nodded and took a deep breath. Elizabeth removed the air mask and waited. Diane held her breath for a few seconds before exhaling. Immediately she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them again Elizabeth could see that her young assistant was under the Breeder spell.

“You’re right, it’s wonderful, oh my God I feel wonderful.” Diane rambled as she quickly shed her white blouse. She looked down at Rick’s massive erection and turned to Elizabeth. “Help me, please?”

“Shouldn’t you take off your panties?” Elizabeth asked.

“I don’t wear any...” Diane answered with a grin, her glassy eyes locked on Rick’s. “I’m a dirty girl.”

“You quiet types always are.” Curtis answered as she peeked under the young woman’s skirt.

Diane turned to face the researcher on the other side of the glass, spreading her thighs. Elizabeth guided the massive organ into the young woman’s tiny pussy. Diane began to gasp and moan, pushing back to impale herself on the hard cock. “You were right...” she said as Rick entered her. Despite her small size, Rick was able to easily enter her and he quickly began to fuck her. Diane cried out in pleasure as her body entered the orgasmic breeding state. She watched as the young woman on the other side of the glass scribbled furiously, she also noticed that man standing behind her was looking at her tits. Diane pinched her hard nipples once, just for him. She was oblivious to Curtis as she worked at the keyboard.

“I always told them this was stupid...” Dr. Curtis mumbled as she entered a password into the mainframe system that controlled the complex. She had always argued that giving her a password override was a bad idea; people in a dangerous quarantine couldn’t always be trusted to follow the containment rules. “Let’s see if this helps her note taking.” Curtis said with a smile as she hit the ENTER key.

Diane watched the pretty young researcher. The pretty young woman had stopped writing and was staring at Diane and Rick. The male researcher had moved close behind her. The woman dropper her clipboard and leaned against the glass, her hands in almost the same position as Diane’s. The woman’s face began to mirror Diane’s expression of ecstasy.

Overwhelmed as she was by the sensation of the massive cock filling her cunt, the feeling of her body being readied for a Breeder baby, Diane hadn’t quite figured out that the man was fucking the young woman from behind. In fact, the entire station was feeling the effects of the Breeder’s pheromones since Dr. Curtis had overridden the containment protocol. With a few quick keystrokes Curtis had opened the air circulation and unlocked every door in the building.

Diane didn’t care anyway as the huge Breeder cock brought about another crashing wave of orgasmic contractions. Dr. Curtis leaned in to kiss her deeply, their tongues intertwining, while she pulled up Diane’s short skirt and spanked the younger woman’s ass. “You are a bad girl,” she teased. Diane tried to answer but was only able to cry in pleasure as the Breeder began to fill her pussy with his hot cum.