The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, FD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC, TS, Ds

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder must lead a squad of Breeder operatives to rescue the women he loves, but will the rescuer be the one in need of rescuing when the evil and dominating Mistress Sarah catches them?

Author: Comments are welcome.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 14: Into The Lioness’ Lair

  • Elizabeth Curtis was the facility’s 63 year old medical director for all treatment of staff and Breeders. She was also the senior medical advisor to the entire program. She held a military rank of Major in the Air Force. The older woman had obviously spent a number of years attached to the Breeder program. Her skin was that of a 20 year old, her breasts were large, her body looked firm and fit. Her blonde hair shone and was pinned up in a bun. Wearing a black knit dress with button top.
  • Amy: Young female FBI agent Young woman, small stature, almost pixie like features, short cute hair, dressed in black pinstripe jacket covering a purple silk halter top, matching black pinstripe pants, pumps.
  • Melissa: Older FBI Director (Division Director), black woman in her 30’s, top FBI mind, hard worker and in excellent physical shape. Chocolate brown hair, dark eyes, large breasts, small waist and full hips. Vibrant pink matching bra & panties, dark brown suite jacket, skirt, animal print blouse, pumps.
  • Plug — Asian Breeder—nickname in reference to his stature and now enormous cock.
  • General Frank Withers — 5-6 inch slim cock

“Time to roll stud.”

Rick awoke to see Melissa standing at the foot of his bed.

“Already?” He asked groggily. “What time is it?”

“It’s 6:45.” The beautiful black woman answered. “Time to get you dressed and ready to go.”

As Rick focused his eyes he saw that Melissa was dressed in a form fitting black outfit. It appeared to be made out of some sort of rubber. Rick’s eyes followed up her firm legs and round hips, Melissa appeared every inch an athlete. Around her middle was some sort of a corset made out of leather like material. This served to amplify her already impressive bust line. The material clung so tight that Rick could clearly see the outline of her pussy between her legs and her nipples pressed against the rubber.

“Going to the fetish ball?” Risk asked as he unashamedly admired the woman. “Not that I’m complaining.”

“Funny. Here’s yours.” Melissa tossed a black outfit at Rick as he got out of bed.

“You want me to wear one of those too?” He asked as he picked up the surprisingly lightweight outfit. The material was thin and slippery to the touch; it slid through his fingers almost as if it was sprayed with oil.

“This outfit not only blocks your heat signature, but it helps scatter motion sensors, and it helps protect your skin from chemical or gas contact. Think of it like a stealth suit.” Melissa explained as she looked at Rick’s semi erect penis. Her eyes softened, lost focus for a moment. She followed him into the bathroom. “May I?” She reached over to hold his cock while he peed into the toilet. She stood there smiling at Rick until he finished. Melissa quivered as she realized where she was. Looking down at the large cock in her hand she blushed.

“Please don’t do that, you already proved your point. Put on the outfit and meet us in the common room in 10 minutes.” She said sternly as she stormed out of the room.

* * *

10 minutes later Rick appeared in the common area with the strange suit on, but he had no idea how to close the long front flap. There appeared to be no zipper or Velcro, and pushing the two flaps together didn’t make them stick. He walked into the room awkwardly holding the front of the outfit closed.

He was met by Amy and Plug. He noticed that Amy’s outfit fit her in much the same way it had Melissa. It hugged every curve showing off the petite woman’s beautiful body. While physically smaller than the black woman, Amy had full breasts, a tight ass, and slim legs, all perfectly shown off by the tight plastic outfit and leather corset.

Plug stood behind her, it almost appeared that he had been sliding his cock against her slippery ass. It would certainly be a pleasant sensation sliding one’s cock between those slick cheeks.

“No hard feeling man.” Plug said, offering his hand. Rick noticed that the other man had left his suit open, with his cock hanging out. Rick almost thought he noticed it getting smaller with his presence. “Oh, and don’t worry about trying to get that closed, we’ll take care of that a little later.”

Rick took his hand and shook it. He held no animosity toward the man, in fact he felt a sort of brotherly kinship. “No hard feelings. So what do we do now?”

Melissa interrupted him. “OK folks, let’s mount up.”

The other three led Rick out to a garage where there was a waiting van. The rubber clad quartet climbed into the side door. Inside the van there were four bucket seats upholstered in black leather. The windows were tinted so dark as to appear painted from the outside, but were fully transparent inside. The back of the van was walled off from the driver’s area.

The two women sat down in the back two seats while Rick and Plug took the front. Sitting down in the seat Rick’s slippery suit slid leaving him reclining with his cock hanging out of the suit and bobbing between his legs. Rick began to right himself until he saw Plug sit with his cock hanging in a similar manner. The two women seemed to enjoy the display.

The side door closed and the driver started the engine and began to pull away. Rick tried not to admire the effect of the van hitting bumps on the tightly clad women but still felt his cock rising a little to the occasion. Trying to take his mind off of the enticing flesh sitting across from him Rick had a few questions.

“So, shouldn’t we have guns or something?” He asked.

“You men are all alike.” Melissa chastised. “No, we do not need guns. You’re just as likely to shoot your dick off.”

“Don’t we need some sort of weapon?” Rick replied. It wasn’t working; he was still watching the women’s bodies. There was something about the wet way they looked in outfits that was quite enticing.

“That thing in between your legs is supposed to be your weapon.” Melissa answered, pointing at Rick’s bobbing cock. “Listen, I’m running this mission. You might be top cock, but I call the shots. Understand?”

“I gotcha.” Rick answered. “You don’t really like me do you?”

“It’s nothing personal, it’s just that I think you’re a loose cannon, I think you’re going to fail when the chips are down.” She said, venting a little. “I had my team all picked out, trained and ready to go. You came along and fucked it up.”

“Sorry.” Rick offered.

“And now I have to do something that I’m probably going to regret.” Melissa said.

Beside her Amy got up from her seat, knelt in front of Plug and began to suck his cock. The Oriental man responded, his cock hardening in the petite woman’s mouth. Amy began to moan and stroke the man’s thick shaft. Rick looked over at Amy, a questioning look on his face.

“Yeah, that’s right, me too.” Melissa said as she grudgingly climbed off her seat and knelt in front of him. Rick’s cock was pointing directly at her face. “I need to link with you, it helps combat outside forms of mind control.”

“Well, if you have to...” Rick teased as his cock lengthened a little closer to her face and curved down toward her mouth.

Melissa looked up a Rick. Her face was a mix of resignation and annoyance. Rick decided not to overtly apply any control to make this easier on her. With a sigh Melissa began to stroke Rick’s huge cock. It wasn’t long before the erection was full and firm while the pretty black woman stroked it with both hands. Rick enjoyed watching her nipples harden against the thin plastic material. Despite her dislike, Melissa was becoming aroused by the massive Breeder cock standing tall in front of her. Finally she pulled the swollen head close to her mouth and let a string of cum fall from the tip onto her tongue.

As soon as the milky liquid made contact with her tongue Melissa moaned and shook. Even though she was a Breeder female, Rick’s overpowering fluids made her instantly wet and horny. Any hesitation was gone as she shoved the cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Melissa slowly pulled the saliva-coated cock from her throat, licking the spit that dripped down the shaft. She shifted her position to stimulate her swollen clit against the material of her suit. She began to moan as she twirled his cock head around in her mouth, encircling it with her tongue.

Rick looked over at Amy as she did the same to the Asian Breeder’s cock. Amy began to become aware of the extra attention and looked up at Rick with lust-shrouded eyes. Moaning louder she began to show off her cock sucking skills to Rick.

“Hey! No poaching!” Plug said with a smile. “It’s important that each girl links with a different male, kind of like a buddy system.

Rick hadn’t realized he was pulling on the pretty little brunette, but made an effort to release her. Amy’s eyes closed for a moment. When they opened again she looked back at Plug, completely enthralled again.

“Sorry man.” Rick shrugged as he concentrated on the black woman kneeling in front of him. Melissa closed her eyes and started to moan loudly as she quickly began to approach orgasm. Rick’s cock was like a steel rod, thick and hard in her hands as she began to franticly stoke the shaft.

“Cum for me...” she began to plead, her glassy eyes staring at the tip of his cock, waiting for it to erupt for her. “Please, I need your cum.” Rick was enjoying her performance so much that he was almost ready to oblige and cover her in cum.

“Wait.” Plug called out. “You can’t cum.”

“You’re kidding!” Rick answered; he was close to cumming and was suddenly worried he’d blow it. “Why not?”

“If you cum she’ll lose her link with you.” Plug explained, pulling his own cock from Amy’s mouth. The pretty little brunette pouted, but dutifully started forcing the erection into his suit. “And she’ll probably be too cum drunk to be of much good.”

“Fuck.” Rick said as he closed his eyes and backed off. Melissa looked up at him, blinked her eyes as if things were coming back into focus.

“Fuck is right.” Melissa laughed as she shook her head. “I had absolutely no control, there was no way I could have stopped.” Her whole body shivered as she tried to push Rick’s cock under the rubber like material. She stood over Rick to get a bit better leverage. Leaning over, she kissed him. A long slow kiss while she stroked his still hard cock. This time Rick moaned with desire. She pushed his hard erection under the material down his right pant leg.

“Ow, hey! Careful that hurts!” Rick protested, half joking. It didn’t hurt as such, but it was very uncomfortable to have his erection shoved into the tight clothes.

Melissa pulled the front of the outfit closed. The male version of the suit had something similar to a corset more suited to the male shape. Rick watched as she placed a small box against the corset area. He felt the suit begin to tighten up, the seam up the middle started to close and corset bonded to the body suit. It was amazingly form fitting, but very comfortable, except for his erection stuffed to one side. Melissa lowered herself to slide back and forth along Rick’s leg, rubbing up against his cock. The material slid without any noticeable of friction, which meant that it felt like her slick naked body sliding against his cock.

Melissa moaned quietly in his ear. “That... is for making me hold your cock when you took a piss.”

Rick’s view of her curvaceous ass in the tight rubber as she returned to her seat did nothing to help his condition. Both she and Amy sat down across from the men and started playing with their pussies through their outfits. Rick tried to think of something to take his mind off his aching cock.

“How do you, um, you know?” Rick asked tentatively.

“You don’t.” Melissa answered with a smile, both girls giggled.

“You don’t?”

“OK, seriously, if you have to pee you can go ahead. The suit will absorb the liquid into itself and slowly dissipate it to the atmosphere.”

“And what about...” Rick started.

“Don’t!” The two women shouted at the same time as they dissolved into a fit of giggles. From their glassy eyes, flushed cheeks, and body language, both women were still high from the Breeder males. The beautiful black woman settled down to watch Rick, especially the very definite outline of his cock, while she slid her finger up and down her pussy. Rick sat back for the rest of the ride, trying not to enjoy the display the two beautiful women were putting on.

“Yeah, I know, it sucks.” Plug said, arms crossed, watching the women. “But they’re at least as horny as we are. Besides, with any luck we’ll more than make up for it inside.”

The two women giggled even harder at the uncomfortable men.

* * *

The foursome sat in the van for about an hour while the vehicle spent time on the highway, switched to a smaller country road before finally ending up on a dirt road that deteriorated into a wooded path. It was dark out when the van came to a rest in a clump of trees and bushes. The sliding door opened and the four climbed out to stretch their legs.

“OK folks, we have about a half mile to go to get there.” Melissa announced walking off into the woods following her palm sized GPS mapping system.

“Where are we going?” Rick asked as he followed.

“We were able to track Janet to this location.” Melissa explained quietly. “It’s an old health retreat from the late 1900s. One of those places people used to visit to eat birch bark, drink the local tap water, have high colonics, and bury each other in the mud. It closed down around 1907 when it was discovered that the health guru was giving the women attending ‘special’ treatments.”

“Kind of ironic place for Sarah to hide out.” Plug added.

“Yeah, it is.” Melissa answered. “OK, let’s button up people, keep moving until we catch site of the building.”

The group hiked for another 20 minutes until they reached the edge of the woods near a large old wood building. The building was obviously the product of a time long ago. It was built out of huge timbers reaching 2 stories tall. Each wall was filled with windows, presumable to let the natural light in, only a few lights could be seen within.

Melissa indicated the small telltale red LED light of motions sensor lights on the corners of the building. Likely the sensors were connected to a security system in the building.

“OK, move slowly, stay 10 feet apart and the sensors shouldn’t penetrate our suits. These suits should register heat and reflective signature about the same as a squirrel.” Melissa said in a whisper as she slowly stepped out into the clearing. Each person waited until a gap had opened up and started across. On a couple of occasions the steady red light began to flash, but the group slowed down and the flashing stopped. After what seemed like forever watching the light the entire group was safely standing on the massive porch near the front door.

Amy, being the smallest and least likely to be seen, peered into the large glass windows for signs of movement, life or security devices. “There are sensors on the doors, but that’s all I can see. There’s nobody in the main lobby.” She whispered back at the group.

Melissa led the group over to the old service entrance. Holding out her GPS device she scanned the door for security devices. The unit discovered a simple door alarm on the inside of the door. Without missing a beat Melissa pulled out a thin metal card from the device and inserted it into the door jam. She turned and nodded at Plug who pulled a small device from his vest and inserted into the lock. After several seconds he quietly eased the door open allowing the other three to enter the building.

The quartet moved through a large kitchen area, careful not to make any noise. Rick couldn’t help admire the way the moonlight shone off the soft curves of the women’s asses. Rick’s cock thickened a little at the sight, the material of his suit holding it like a snug sock, stroking it. Looking over he noticed that Plug was also enjoying the view. Up front both women felt the Breeder males interest and enjoyed the warm sensation growing between their legs.

What the group didn’t know was that an increasing level of pheromones was slowly affecting them. The change wasn’t drastic enough to be apparent; it just slowly entered their systems.

Amy, stealthily leading the way, motioned to the others that it was safe to move from the kitchen to the main hall of the building. The group entered the immense room, 3 stories tall made of logs and old wood. In the center of the room a massive hearth stood with a roaring fire burning. The group had been so distracted as their arousal grew that they never thought that someone had built the fire. A giant burning hearth just naturally seemed to fit the warm and inviting ambiance of the room. All four stood in the middle of the wide-open room looking at the intricate detail of the woodwork. Plug stood close behind Amy, who playfully pressed against his semi-erect cock.

A gentle sigh could be heard from the other side of a huge high-backed couch. It was definitely female. Rick caught sight of a shapely leg as he crept around the side into the seating area in front of the fire.

“Tracy?” He whispered, shocked that he would sneak through the door and find her so easily.

The pretty blonde girl turned to look at Rick. She turned her head to the side as she tried to resolve the face partially hidden in shadows as they danced from the flames. She sat up unsteadily to look at him. “Rick?” She said loudly. Rick quietly shushed her, she giggled and put her finger in front of her lips. Tracy was dressed only in a T-shirt that would barely come to the top of her thighs. Her hard nipples pushed against the cotton and Rick could smell her wet pussy. He could tell by the wet sheen on her fingers that she had been masturbating.

“I’m so fucking glad to see you Rick...” Tracy slurred as she staggered to her feet. Taking just two steps she fell forward into Rick’s arms. “This place is so awesome! Oh, hi!” She said looking at the other three. Tracy whispered into Rick’s ear before giggling. “I like the black one, can we have her?”

“Are you all right?” Rick asked quietly.

“Me? Oh, I’m great!” She sounded like she’d been drinking all day. “Hey, can we fuck? I’m so fucking horny... Oh, hey, did you see Laura? She’s here somewhere...”

Rick heard a distinctive metal click behind the group. All four turned to see Haley and Laura standing on the first balcony overlooking the huge main room. Laura, her face blank of any emotion, stood pointing a pistol at the group.

“Hey! Laura!” Tracy shouted. “Wassup girlfriend!”

“Rick, so nice of you to return.” The pretty blonde said. Unlike last time, when she was dressed in conservative business clothes, she was dressed in a red silk slip dress. Laura stood naked beside her, legs spread to shoulder width. Rick noticed her nipple had been pierced with a similar ring to the one removed from him yesterday. “I suppose I should thank you, I’ve become quite a cum slut, and I love it. Maybe I’ll have some of yours later. But for now, please don’t move.”

“Guns are a bad idea are they?” Rick whispered to Melissa.

“Do you really think she’s going to hit anything from that range?” Melissa challenged.

“Oh, I’m not worried about her hitting you.” Haley replied coldly, never taking her eyes off the group. “Laura, put the gun in your mouth.”

Blankly Laura slipped the cold metal barrel of the gun between her lips like she was sucking a cock and waited for instruction. Rick felt his entire body go suddenly cold. Amy gasped in shock, while Plug swore quietly to himself.

“Tracy dear...” Haley called. Tracy turned around to face her, staggering against Rick again. “You must give your friends a sample of your new refreshing body spray.”

“Yeah, cool.” Tracy went over to the seating area, weaving between the furniture. Bending down she picked up an empty glass of milk, tipped it up to get a few remaining drops into her mouth. As the drips hit her tongue she shuddered and groaned. Putting the glass down she picked up what could easily pass as any expensive perfume atomizer. She returned to the group and pulled the cap off the brushed aluminum tube.

“This smells so good, you’ll feel completely refreshed. I tried it this morning.” Tracy bubbled.

“Why don’t you show our pretty little brunette friend first?” Haley commanded.

Tracy complied, walked over to Amy and sprayed a clear mist at the petite woman. Amy turned away, holding her breath. But as soon as the mist touched her cheek she gasped, inhaling a lungful. She began to cough and gasp as the chemicals entered her system before she threw her head back in a loud moan. “Oh fuck me!” she groaned as she sank to her knees. Amy pinched her visibly hard nipples through the rubbery material. Her eyes were closed as she panted deeply, her mind sinking deeper into a sexual state. Slipping one hand between her thighs she began stroking her pussy. With a hissing intake of air she opened her eyes, searching the room frantically until she locked on the outline of Plug’s thick cock. Quickly she slid across the floor to kneel between his legs and began to lick at the clearly defined shaft and head.

Tracy saw this and decided that Plug should be next in line. Futilely, he closed his eyes and held his breath as Rick’s blonde mate sprayed the mist at him. Moments after the cloud touched his skin he too gasped. Gritting his teeth Plug groaned, holding his fists tight. It was obvious that that the young man was straining to resist, and slowly failing. The most telling sign of his failure was his cock hardening against the thin plastic. Amy licked the expanding length of his erection, every curve and vein visible in hard relief against the suit.

Tracy leaned back against a couch arm as she watched Amy lick and stroke the Oriental’s huge cock. He stood still, hands at his side, his cock pushed down against his leg. Tracy slipped a finger into her dripping pussy watching both the Breeder male and the lithe woman on her knees in front. Plug moaned in pleasure and need, but didn’t move.

“Don’t forget our other guests honey.” Haley reminded Tracy, who was becoming lost in her own pleasure.

Tracy looked up at Rick and Melissa before slinking seductively over to the beautiful black woman. Tracy looked into her brown eyes, licking her lips in anticipation, as she sprayed the mist towards Melissa. Knowing that resistance was hopeless at this point Melissa inhaled deeply. Her body went stiff as she gasped, trying to inhale even more of the mind bending mist. She moaned, breathing deeply, pulling in as much mist as she could. She opened her eyes as her body visibly relaxed, her knees buckling, she reached out to Tracy. Tracy looked at Melissa, drawn close by her heavy lidded eyes and seductive mouth. She kissed the black woman, sliding one hand between her legs to caress her pussy through the slick material. Melissa whimpered in pleasure and kissed the pretty blonde deeply.

“Eat me.” Tracy whispered in Melissa’s ear. Melissa dropped to her knees and leaned forward to slip her tongue into Tracy’s waiting folds. Tracy held the woman’s mouth close with one hand while she lifted the atomizer toward Rick with the other.

“I want us to go under at the same time.” Tracy pointed the small canister up into the air. Pressing down on the pump she released the mist into the air above Rick and herself. Rick watched as the mist glistened in the firelight as it drifted down towards him. “Trust me baby, it’s wonderful when you give in.”

As the atomized droplets reached his face Rick looked back down to watch Tracy’s beautiful face. The mist contacted their skin at the same time. Rick felt the arousal rush through him as Tracy closed her eyes, her moans growing in intensity as she began to orgasm. Yelping in pleasure, Tracy held Melissa’s face close to her gushing pussy, covering the black woman’s face in her juices. Her body shook as she began to sink to her knees. She embraced Melissa, the two women kissed passionately and sunk to the floor entwined in dual orgasm.

Rick shook as his cock rapidly engorged and became rock hard in the tight outfit. Nerve endings along every inch of his erection fired. It became so hard that the crotch of his suit began to tear ever so slightly, exposing the flesh at the root of his cock. Rick stood, looking down at his rubber encased erection. It looked as if someone had poured liquid rubber onto his cock. He involuntarily tensed his cock as another wave of pleasure shot along its length. The hardening of the shaft tore open the existing hole in his suit. Rick watched in fascination as his cock slowly slid through the widening hole as if it was being squeezed out of a tube. He felt a rush of relief as his cock popped out into the cool air.

Melissa and Tracy looked up at the same time, a result of the line of the Breeder cum dripping from the end of his cock, spewing pheromones into the air. They two women crawled towards him, drawn inexorably by the smell. Rick stood, waiting in anticipation, as the girls knelt in front of him. He quivered as Melissa touched his cock with her gloved hand. The rubber like material was warm and slick against his skin sending shivers of ecstasy through his body. It took a moment for Rick to understand that the moaning he heard was his own. He wanted so much for the women to keep touching his cock.

“Tracy dear?” Haley called as she walked towards them. “You did such a great job. What a good girl you are, but you have other duties I’m afraid.”

“Oh... OK!” Tracy said, bubbly and drunk. She stood up and walked over toward Haley to receive a deep passionate kiss from the slim blonde. Haley handed Tracy another glass of milk and the young woman weaved across the room, spilling more milk than she sipped. “Bye Rick honey, see you later!”

“We’ve managed to adjust the mix and dosage to make the subject controllable while still maintaining the psycho-sexual effects.” Haley said reaching down to stroke Rick’s cock.

Rick shivered, watching her hand, as she fed his hard cock into Melissa’s waiting mouth. Melissa’s warm wet mouth sent shockwaves of pleasure through his body as his mind happily drifted in a haze of elation. He knew that he was under the influence of the mist, but he couldn’t help but let it infuse his mind with pleasure.

He watched Melissa licking and sucking on the end of his cock, only able to fit 4 or 5 inches into her warm and wet mouth, while she stroked the remainder of his hard shaft with her hand. Her eyes were blank; her will overwhelmed by the combined effects of the mist and Rick’s Breeder cum. She pulled his cock from her mouth; drool ran down the shaft. She gazed adoringly at it before licking from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head, slurping, then sliding the shaft between her lips.

“God she’s hot...” Laura whispered breathily into Rick’s ear. His cock tightened at her proximity. “I love the bondage wear.” She said as she caressed Rick’s balls. “I’ve missed you this past little while. Mistress Sarah’s cock is even bigger than yours, but...” Laura gently pulled on Rick’s earlobe with her teeth. “There’s nothing like family. See you later.” Rick almost ejaculated at the closeness of his voluptuous mother as she went over to Amy and Plug, guiding her to her feet and leading Plug by the cock.

“Wait!” He called after her. Laura turned to look back at him over her shoulder. “Would you have pulled the trigger?”

“Yes, of course.” She said with a seductive smile. “Anything Mistress wants me to do.” With that she turned and led the couple away. Rick watched, enticed by her firm ass, as she left the large room.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you stud.” Haley said as she pulled Rick’s cock from Melissa’s loving mouth. Rick moaned at the loss of contact. “You do have a great cock, it truly was mind blowing, but the Mistress controls us.” She stood looking at him in the eye, her hand held his cock, not moving. Melissa knelt in front waiting for the cock’s return, her eyes glassy. Rick started to become a little panicky, what if Haley kept holding his cock away from Melissa’s wonderful mouth.

“I do have to thank you though. I became a cum slut thanks to you. But then you left.” Haley gave Rick’s cock a hard squeeze. “I was forced to go crying and begging to the Mistress for her cum. But it was worth it, She fucks me whenever she wishes.”

Rick was really beginning to panic now. His cock was crying out for gratification, but Haley just held it. “Please...” he croaked.

“Hmmm? Oh, yes.” Haley said with mock surprise. “I guess you’re about crawling out of your skin to have someone take care of you. Now you know how I felt.”

Haley looked down at Melissa, her beautiful face, full breasts pressed against the man-made rubber material, her slim waist and wide hips. Melissa looked up at Haley expectantly with her expressive brown eyes.

“Well, might as well kill two Breeders with one stone.” Rick looked over at Haley, his eyes giving away his surprise. “Oh, yes, I already figured out they were Breeder females.” Haley took Melissa’s chin in her free hand. “I’ll just have you fuck her, then the Mistress can transform her. Just like she did your sister. Or maybe she’ll instruct Janet to fuck her, that would be nice, a Breeder female cocked by brother and sister.”

Haley gently lifter Melissa off her knees, leaving Rick to stand where he was. Rick’s panicky feeling was reaching a crescendo as the Haley guided the rubber-clad woman to one of the massive rock pillars at the bottom of the huge wood beams that supported the roof of the great room. Melissa stood, her hands against the pillar, arching her back with her legs spread. She looked longingly back at Rick while Haley returned.

“The Mistress will be pleased with her Rick. She has a penchant for such a full firm ass, and this one definitely falls into the ‘bootylicious’ category, don’t you agree?” Haley gently took the sensitive tip of his cock in her hand. Rick shook at the contact and tried to push his cock against her hand. “Ah, I see you do agree. So you’ll agree to help change her will you?”

“Yes” Rick answered in a course whisper.

“You may be the Alpha Male here Rick, but Mistress Sarah is the Alpha Female. And we’re in control now.” Haley walked slowly towards Melissa, her hand gently holding Rick’s erection. He couldn’t help but stare at Melissa. She looked unbelievably hot in the skintight black outfit. The bodysuit followed every curve of her ass, even showing off the shape of her pussy between her full firm thighs. Every curve of her body was highlighted by the reflection of the fire on the slick material. Rick wanted so much to slide his cock into the woman he was almost bursting. Haley positioned Rick directly behind the black woman, who remained leaned up against the wall, and laid his cock against her ass. Involuntarily Rick began to push his cock against her leaving a small pool of cum on the flat of her back.

“Are you ready to be fucked dear?” Haley asked Melissa.

Melissa turned to look at Rick’s cock, her eyes heavily lidded and glazed with desire, and stretched catlike to push her ass out even closed to Rick. “Yes, please, make him fuck me, I’ll do anything, please”

Haley took her long French-manicured nail, placed it at the top of Melissa’s ass, made a small slit in the tightly stretched material and slid her nail down splitting the suit between her legs. The petite blonde ran her finger along Melissa from her clit, between her pussy lips and along her ass. Melissa groaned loudly as Haley brushed pushed against her dark anus.

“Oh God!” Melissa moaned, pushing back against her finger, arching her back to reveal her tight little asshole. “Fuck my ass, please, it feels so good, please fuck my ass.”

“How about it stud?” Haley said sarcastically. “Feel like giving her a good ass fucking?”

Rick could only moan, pushing harder against Melissa’s ass, his massive cock sliding between the black woman’s cheeks. Haley’s small hand encircled most of the way around the cock, rubbing it while Rick moaned louder. She lifted the hard mass up of his cock and vigorously stroked it; Rick tensed against the stimulation. Pointing it down she stroked until some thick drops of cum fell onto Melissa’s twitching asshole. Even that contact sent waves of pleasure coursing through the female leader. Haley leaned down to suck on Rick’s cock, coating it in as much slippery saliva as she could muster. Stroking the slick shaft Haley stood back up, her eyes dilated from the effects of the Breeder cum. She placed the massive cock head against Melissa’s well-lubricated ass.

Melissa whimpered, and began to push back against the erection, slowly relaxing her asshole to allow it entry. She cried out in a combination of pleasure and shock as the fat head slid into her tight ass, sending her into an instant orgasm.

Haley leaned close to the pretty woman and whispered in her ear. “How does it feel to have that fucking huge Breeder cock in your tight little black ass?”

Melissa panted in pleasure as she strained against the fat cock. “God it’s huge!” She gasped. “It’s filling my ass... feels so good...”

“You know that in a few short hours you’re going to be walking around here with your own Breeder cock between your legs don’t you?” Haley taunted. “You won’t be able to stop yourself fucking every pussy you can find, turning them all into little fucking cum sluts like me.”

“Feels too good... don’t stop...”

“As long as you’re fine with becoming an instrument of the Mistress I’ll release the Breeder to really fuck your ass.”

“Oh God yes...” Melissa groaned, cumming at the thought that Rick would fuck her even harder.

Haley stood up, cupped Rick’s balls in her small hand, and kissing him on the lips said: “Go ahead stud, fuck her as hard as you want. Fill her tight little ass with as much cum as you want. I’ll be back to collect you two in a few minutes.”

Rick kissed Haley deeply, their tongues playing with each other as he felt himself release. He placed his hands on Melissa’s slim waist and began to fuck her in earnest. Melissa screamed in pleasure as he slid his massive veined pole in and out of her tight hole. Haley walked off to the other room.

“Don’t stop...” Gasped Melissa as she felt his cock tighten. “After you cum we can figure out what to do... Oh fuck!” Rick pounded hard as his cock gushed hot cum into her quivering body.

“Can’t stop Melissa...” Rick said between groans. “Too hard... too tight... feels too good...” His cock remained hard as he resumed a less frenzied rhythm, his cock now well lubricated by his cum.

“Don’t stop... Fuck me... Fuck my fucking ass...” Melissa replied as she gripped the stone trying to remain upright.

“Yeah, keep fucking her Brother.”

Rick’s head swiveled to see his sister Janet walking across the lobby floor. She was dressed only in a short schoolgirl skirt and a black bra, lit by the fire. Rick could instantly see that she was looking quite drawn, her face thin, eyes dark. Her athletic body was becoming too thin. Her ribs were visible; the muscles of her torso clearly defined, and her thighs very slim. She was taking on the look of an anorexic runway model, only her breasts remained full. She walked up close and put her arms around Rick, straddling his muscular thigh, and kissing him deeply. Despite everything, it was pleasant to feel his sister so close to him.

“She is so fucking hot, bro.” She said looking down at his long cock sliding in and out of Melissa’s ass. Rick could feel her breathing deepen as she hugged him closer, nuzzling against him. He could also feel her female Breeder cock hardening against his leg. The sensation was very disturbing, his beautiful young sister, and his sexual partner, with a hard cock between her legs, rubbing up against him. “Her asshole looks so fucking tight...” Despite his repulsion at the creature his sister had turned into, he became more and more aroused at her words and feeling of her closeness.

Janet moaned and began to slowly rub her erection against Rick’s leg. The rubber felt slick against her skin. She could smell her brother’s arousal as she watched his thickly veined cock slip in and out of the beautiful black woman’s ass. Perhaps the mistress would let her fuck the woman later. “Slide your cock out...” She hissed. “Just leave the head in...”

Rick complied, pulling the length of his cock out of Melissa’s ass leaving just the head inside. Her asshole hugged his cock tightly while Melissa swayed her ass back and forth to continue to stimulate the Breeder. He looked over at his beautiful sister, her eyes closed with passion, and then down to see her hard cock slowly sliding in and out from under her skirt. It was difficult for his mind to cope with the dichotomy of her beautiful sexy sister, and the feeling of her hard cock against him.

“Oh God yes...” Janet moaned at the site of her brother’s thick twelve inches of cock, lubricated with his cum, lodged between her smooth dark cheeks. She began to grind her cock harder against Rick’s thigh. “Slide it in slowly, make her beg for it...”

Rick slowly slid his cock back into Melissa. She cried out in pleasure as he slowly filled her ass with his thick hard meat. Losing herself in rapturous pleasure Melissa slid back and forth onto his erection. “Come on baby, fuck my ass... fuck me...”

Whispering in his ear Janet repeated the pleas of the rubber-clad woman. “Fuck me... Yeah baby, that’s it... Fuck me... " She continued to hold him tightly, grinding her hard cock on his leg. She pulled one cup of her black lacy bra down and held one breast to her mouth so she could drink her own milk. This sent her deeper into a sexual trance. “Oh c’mon baby... yeah... cum for me...”

“Yeah... cum for me... uh-huh...” Melissa mewed. She could feel Rick approaching another orgasm, their minds syncing to an ultimate climax. She grabbed at her breasts, the sensation of her hands through the rubber only serving to stimulate her already hard nipples. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck...Cum for me...”

“Cum for me...” Janet held Rick close with one arm while reaching down to massage his balls with the other. Her thighs shook and her thrusting became almost spastic as her body tried to match the orgasmic rhythm of her brother. “Fuck! Shoot your load... shoot it...” She cried out.

Rick’s cock stiffened as went over the edge and began to shoot his cum into Melissa’s shapely ass. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock as deep as it would go, pushing against her soft flesh.

Janet, unable to resist her brother’s orgasm, began to uncontrollably squirt her cum against his firm thigh. “Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah...” she breathed at her own release, still linked both to the Breeder and the other girl. Her thrusting slowed, still spurting lines of cum against his rubber shod leg, as she matched her orgasm to his. As Rick began to slow; so did she, sliding her semi erect cock against the slippery material. Melissa, unable to stand anymore, slid down to her knees, pulling Ricks thick cock from her asshole.

Janet stroked her cum dripping cock with one cum slicked hand while stroking her brother’s massive cock with the other. Occasionally Rick would shudder, sending another hot stream of cum onto Melissa’s prone body followed by a matching ejaculation by Janet. “She looks so fucking hot covered with your hot cum.” Janet purred as she reached down to take Melissa’s hair in her hand, pulling her up towards her still hard cock. Melissa took Janet’s dripping cock into her mouth and sucked the remaining semen from it, causing moans of delight from the young woman. Janet guided her head to allow Melissa to do the same to Rick. Rick filled the woman’s eager mouth with cum as his striking sister kissed him deeply.

“I can’t wait to see this bitch cocked” Janet said, stroking her cock. “Suck my big fucking she-cock!”

Melissa obeyed sliding her dark full lips onto Janet’s shaft, stroking Rick’s shaft, holding it close to her face. Melissa was covered in cum. Her bodysuit had streaks of semen all down it, across her breasts, across her face and drooling out of her mouth.

“That’s it, yeah, suck it good.” Janet stroked her shaft while the beautiful woman licked and sucked on the cock head. “I bet you can’t wait to get a big fat cock between your legs can you bitch?” Melissa looked up, moaned, and nodded. “Just wait, Mistress Sarah will fuck you until your fucking mind explodes, then she’ll make you sprout a big, fat, black fucking cock.” Janet stroked faster, her body hunching over in tension. “Then you’ll fuck every woman you see, you won’t be able to help yourself. And your big fat cock will feel like a giant clit that you can rub and touch all day long.” Melissa closed her eyes in ecstasy, sucking deeply on the female cock, as if her life depended on it. When she opened her eyes again it was with pure adoration for Janet. Her domination was complete; she would do anything Janet asked. “Oh fuck... Fuck...” Janet stroked her hard cock quickly, pulling it from Melissa’s hungry mouth. Janet’s eyes turned up in their sockets as she lost control. Melissa waited for her Mistress with her mouth wide open as Janet came. Jets of cum shot from her cock into Melissa’s mouth and onto her lips and face. Rick also came, covering Melissa’s rubber encased chest with his jism. As the female Breeder’s orgasm subsided the pretty black woman once again stroked the slick cock, licked and sucked the remaining cum from it before doing the same to Rick.

“I’m sure the Mistress is waiting for us.” Janet said finally. Melissa stood up, still holding Rick’s cock in her warm hand, and guided him to follow. Janet began to move the pair out of the Great Room, walking backwards almost like a tour guide. She no longer had an erection but her partially engorged cock still swung between her legs peeking out just below her short skirt. “This room was finished in 1883 and ultimately served as an assembly area. But what many guests didn’t know is that it also served as an orgy room as the proprietor of the sanitarium would treat his female patients with healthy doses of alcohol, drugs, crude vibrators and several staff cocks, including his, while their husbands were made to sweat in a smoke house a mile into the woods...”

* * *

Rick was led into a large comfortable room, obviously the posh study of the former owner. The floors and walls were made of deeply polished dark wood. Huge shelves lined one wall, filled with priceless books and heirlooms. At one end of the study sits a massive dark wood desk with a leather inlayed top and a large leather chair behind. Next to the desk was a large matching leather chaise lounge.

Against another wall was a massive hearth with a fire burning within. On either side of sat a matching set of high backed club chairs covered in burgundy leather. On one of the chairs sat Plug and Amy. Amy lay on top of the Oriental Breeder’s muscular stomach while she mindlessly slid his massive cock in and out. The skin on his erection shone from her wet pussy as she impaled herself. Rick noticed that Plug carried a piercing at the base of his cock, much like the one Rick had received. He also saw that Amy was sporting a similar piercing on her right nipple. Plug appeared almost comatose sitting there as Amy rocked her hips to control the depth of penetration. Her moans rose to a crescendo as Plug’s cock tensed and hardened, shooting another load of cum into her already overflowing cunt. Amy moaned in reaction, her own orgasm matching his, her unfocused eyes stared into space.

Rick was led to the other oversized leather chair. The piece was so large that Rick’s six foot two inch frame felt small in it. “Sit down here.” Janet instructed Rick before turning to Melissa. Janet held the appealing woman’s chin gently and leaned close to her. “And you keep him occupied...” Quickly Janet licked Rick’s cum from the other woman’s cheek. “...keep his cock hard....” Janet slowly cleaned cum from Melissa’s lips, their tongues playing. “I want his mind on his cock.” Janet finished cleaning the other woman’s face.

“Yes Mistress,” Melissa replied with a grin. “With pleasure.” She added as she knelt in front of the chair. Without hesitation the beautiful black woman began to stroke Rick’s hard cock, licking it, sucking on it. Her eyes drooped at the reaction to the Breeder pheromones as they carried her into her own trancelike sexual state. Rick’s cock was hard and straight, pointed up towards his belly as Melissa’s dark lips and pink tongue attended to its pleasure. Her long black hair cascaded over Rick’s belly hiding her face, leaving him with just the sensation of her skilled hands and mouth.

Suddenly the chair behind the desk swung around. In it was seated Tracy with another glass of the milk-like psychotropic in one hand. The other was rubbing her wet pussy. Janet walked up to the young blonde, held out her hand, and helped Tracy from the chair.

“It’s not nice to sit in the Mistress’ chair young lady.” Janet said with a grin. Tracy giggled at her and took another sip. Staggering a little, Tracy leaned against the desk and nudged a small control box. The Lounge next to the desk literally opened up. In the middle of the bench a round lump pushed up, almost like a half log pushing up underneath the leather. On the top of the lump a phallic shaped metal cylinder pushed up.

Tracy gasped at the device, then laughed. “What the fuck is that?”

“Why don’t you have a seat and try it?” Janet said, guiding Tracy to the lounge. The drunken blonde lifted a leg over the hump, straddling it, and plopped down with the phallic device in front of her clit. She looked up at Janet, a little afraid of the device. Janet slipped her finger into Tracy’s mouth. The perky blonde sucked on the finger, closing her eyes. “Do it.” Janet commanded. Tracy obeyed mindlessly, sliding the 4 inch phallus into her pussy. Tracy removed her finger.

Tracy opened her eyes again, looking up at Janet. “It’s not very big, is it?” She giggled nervously, a mixture of fear and adoration in her eyes as she looked up at the tall brunette.

“It doesn’t need to be.” Janet said as she flicked a switch on the box.

Tracy gasped, stiffening instantly. Her nipples hardened and her skin became taut with arousal. Closing her eyes she gasped again and leaned forward on her outstretched arms, unable to sit upright. She began to moan, her voice shivering. “Oh fuck!” She gasped. “What’s it doing, uh, it feels so fucking good...”

“Right now an electrical current is stimulating your entire nervous system and analyzing your reactions.” Came a voice from the doorway. It was Mistress Sarah entering the room dressed in a tight white dress. Laura, naked, waited at the doorway obediently. “In a moment the system will bombard you with wave after wave of orgasm until you become a complete slave to whoever controls it. Just look at what it’s done to your matriarch here. A combination of her piercing and an hour on this machine and she will do anything I say. Isn’t that right, slut?”

“Yes Mistress.” Laura purred. “Anything you wish.”

Rick’s cock was rock hard watching his beautiful mother so enthralled with the statuesque red head. It was the same look she usually gave him when she was sucking on his cock. Sarah gave virtually no hint that she carried a huge animal cock between her shapely thighs. The tight dress hugged her large breasts, showed off her slim waist, and accentuated her full hips. It stretched tautly between her firm thighs giving just a hint of the exotic woman’s secret.

She stepped up to the young blonde woman straddling the device. Tracy watched Sarah, her eyes unable to focus properly as her body tightened into an orgasm. She whimpered in pleasure as her body tensed spastically, her thighs pressing against the curved hump. From Rick’s vantage point Sarah looked like a voluptuous woman, full breasts, soft hips, long legs spread. Breathing deeply, Tracy gazed up at Sarah as the woman pulled the front of her dress up to allow her long cock to unfold in front of the young girl. Rick only saw the cock lower between the woman’s thighs. Tracy moaned a long plaintive cry as she came, stronger this time, the system updating its profile in response to her previous reactions. Sarah’s cock began to engorge as she watched the young woman begin to lose her will to the machine, knowing that soon she would be added to her personal harem.

Tracy watched as the cock began to thicken and slide from underneath its hood, a thick secondary hood covering half of the length. Sarah lifted the organ to Tracy’s lips. The foreign organ initially repulsed Tracy, but the influence of the machine compelled her to service anyone, male or female, that wished it. She moaned, sucking on the cock while riding the machine to another crushing orgasm.

“Is that the new one?” A gruff voice asked from the doorway. Rick turned from the lurid scene in front of him to see General Frank Withers standing in the doorway. He was rubbing his crotch against Laura while he groped her full breasts, beads of milk dripping over his hands. “I asked you not to fuck her before I had a chance at her. You fuck up their minds with your cum and their cunts with your cock so that they barely know I’m fuckin’ ‘em.” Withers slurped the milk from his hands, closing his eyes and moaning as it hit his tongue.

That’s who Haley was talking about when she mentioned Major F that other day, Rick should have figured that out but his mind was so hazy at that moment.

Sarah pulled her swollen cock from the young girl’s mouth. Tracy protested for a moment before being overtaken by another pleasure wave from the machine. She leaned forward and gasped at the ever-increasing force of each successive orgasm. Sarah turned the control off.

“No!” sobbed Tracy. “Please, I’ll do anything!”

Sarah leaned down to kiss Tracy, a long deep kiss. As she stood back up Tracy’s eyes were glazed over, her will given over to the tall woman. “You will follow Frank.” Sarah instructed as she guided the young blonde to stand before her. “You will go with him and do anything he asks, as if it were me asking. With every moment you spend in his presence you will find yourself more and more aroused, and Frank will become more and more appealing to you. His touch will send shivers up your spine and his cock will send you into multiple orgasms. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” Tracy replied blankly. She looked at Frank, her features warmed as she began to feel the effect of the commands from Sarah. She walked over to Frank; standing before him she lowered her eyes submissively. Withers appraised her while rubbing against Laura. With one finger he guided Tracy’s mouth towards Laura’s hard nipple until she sucked deeply on the milk. After she had a mouthful the older man guided her lips to his. They kissed deeply, milk running down their chins. Tracy whimpered with pleasure.

Looking back at Sarah he took the young woman into his arms. “She’ll do just fine. Let me have her for a few days and then you can do whatever you want with her.” Tracy nuzzled against him.

“Just don’t hurt her too badly, like you did the last one.” Sarah demanded.

“Nothing but a few bruises my dear.” He answered, the words dripping from his cruel mouth. Withers took Tracy roughly by the neck and guided her out of the room.

Sarah turned her attention to Janet. Rick’s sister stared at Sarah with utter adoration. “I need you to do your job now my dear...” Sarah purred.

Janet’s cock began to lengthen at the attention from her mistress; peeking out from under the short skirt it began to engorge again. “Yes Mistress.” She replied.

“You need to take our two pretty little Breeders down to the lab, fuck them, and start their process. Can you do that?”

“Yes Mistress, with pleasure.” Janet walked over to Amy, who still straddled Plug’s hard cock. With one delicate finger she began to rub the petite girl’s clitoris. “What a pretty little clit you have.” Amy began to hump against Janet’s finger, moaning with pleasure. “I bet you can’t wait until it’s a hard cock like mine can you?”

“No... please...” Amy begged as she watched Janet play with her clit. She began to shake with pleasure, sliding Plug’s cock in and out of her wet pussy.

“Come now.” Janet said as she played with Amy’s erect button. “Imagine your clit growing, larger and larger, harder and harder, all for your own pleasure.” Amy watched; you could see her picturing Janet’s words. “You can imagine that, can’t you?”

Amy nodded, fear in her eyes, but unable to resist Janet’s command as she slid deeper into an orgasmic trance.

“In a little while your clit will grow long and hard until it gives you unbelievable pleasure all day and night.” Janet said, increasing her tempo against Amy’s hard clit. “Then every touch will bring you pleasure while you fuck any woman that the Mistress commands.”

“Anything...” Amy gasped as she neared orgasm. “Fuck my clit, please, fuck my clit...” She begged, her eyes glassy. “Make me cum! Please!”

“Soon.” Janet said, slowing her motion and teasing Amy’s clit, holding her near the edge of orgasm. “Come with me. Soon you’ll be cumming on the end of my long, hard, female cock, just like the one you’ll grow tonight.”

Amy, shaking, leaned up and slid off the fat Breeder cock that had been nestled deep in her body. Plug’s cock slapped hard against his stomach still pumping cum. Janet stepped over to Melissa, gently grabbed her long dark hair, and pulled her head from Rick’s hard cock. Leaning over, she kissed the beautiful black woman, sharing some of Rick’s cum.

“You too, come with me so I can properly fuck you before you grow a big fat black Breeder cock. Do you want that?” Melissa grinned and nodded as she stood. Janet took each girl by the hand to lead both off. She turned around to regard Rick’s massive erection. “Don’t worry brother, Mom will take care of you.”

Rick stroked his hard cock as Laura knelt down to service him. She carried a small tray that she set down beside her on the floor. Rick had watched all the preceding interactions with his family members with an aroused detachment. His head was still buzzing from the effects of the spray as he watched Laura take his hard cock in her hands. Any worries he had dissolved into a pleasant hum in the background.

‘I’ve missed you Rick...’ She said stroking his cock, her eyes following her hand as it slid up and down the length. “And I’ve missed this.”

“You are so fucking hot Mom...” Rick groaned as he watched her. “Fuck!” Several small bursts of cum bubbled out of the end of Rick’s cock. Laura quickly licked them up. Her eyes dilated and glossed over as she sighed in pleasure.

“Laura!” Sarah commanded. “Take care of business! Before pleasure that is.”

“Laura straightened up immediately, her firm large breasts jutting out. Her left breast pushed firmly against Rick’s cock. Laura let go of Rick’s cock letting it fall into her cleavage. Reaching down she retrieved a clamping device with another arousal ring in its tines, just like the one piercing Laura’s erect nipple.

Rick watched Haley as she held two suction devices for Sarah to attach to her hard pink nipples. With her other hand Haley stroked her Mistress’ hardening cock. It appeared to Rick that she was being prepared for a milking.

“You look so fucking good...” Rick said returning his attention to his voluptuous mother. Laura’s eyes lit up at the attention as she readied the device. “Your tits look amazing, are they getting bigger?”

Laura nodded, her eyes bright. She always liked it when men, especially Rick, paid attention to her breasts. It made her feel so sexy, and hot. “They are fuller, and they are so sensitive! Thank you for asking.” She answered, teasing her nipples to make them uniformly hard.

“Ugh, I can barely keep from cumming all over them, you look so fucking hot.” Rick said as he slowly slid his cock between her firm breasts. Little spurts of cum kept pumping from the swollen head of his cock.

“Don’t let me stop you...” Laura answered, her eyes dreamy, as she tried to concentrate on preparing the ring that she was going to pierce her son’s cock with. “You’ll probably cum like a volcano when I pierce you anyway.” Laura’s eyes flashed in anticipation. “It’s all for the best you know... Mistress Sarah will take care of everything.”

Rick looked at his mother’s hard nipples. One was pierced with an arousal ring, little drops of milk seeping out of both. He looked over at Sarah to confirm that she was still busy with Haley. The tall red head seemed completely distracted. “Rub my cock against your hard nipples. I want to see you spread my cum and your milk all over your fucking tits.”

Laura glanced nervously at Sarah. Giggling quietly she took Rick’s huge cock in her soft hand and began to tease her nipples against the head. Milk began to flow more regularly and Laura began to breath deeply.

“You look so fucking hot when you do that, you make me want to cum all over you.” Rick said as Laura slowly fell under his spell. “I want you to suck on my cock and your nipple at the same time...”

Laura complied, pushing her breast up toward her lips. Flicking her pierced nipple with her tongue caused her milk to flow heavier. She shuddered as the liquid touched her tongue before shoving Rick’s dripping cock into her mouth. The twin stimulants warmed her mind as she slipped into an orgasmic bliss.

“Uh... Mom...” Rick prodded.

“Hmmmm?” She said as she looked up drunkenly.

“Didn’t you have something to do?” Rick said, watching Sarah and Haley out of the corner of his eye. The pretty blonde had attached the milking disks to Sarah’s breasts and held the cock milker in her hand as she sucked on Sarah’s fully erect cock. Rick had to admire the sheer size of the organ, despite its animalistic appearance.

“Oh fuck... I almost forgot.” Laura babbled like a drunken soccer mom at a summer barbeque. “Mistress would have been very angry at me. Thanks for reminding me...”

“Well, we might as well get this over with.” Rick said spreading his arms wide in resignation. “After all, I’m not in much of a position to do anything about it am I?”

“I’m so glad you see that this is for the best honey.” Laura smiled. “Just think, we’ll be together helping the world.”

“All I can think about is how hard you made my cock, and how I want to spray my cum all over you...” Rick said.

“Me too.” Laura watched the large opening on the engorged cock head. “As soon as I pierce the base of your cock you’ll cum like a fucking bull, my fucking big-cocked bull. I can’t wait for you to cover me in hot cum.”

“I can’t either...” Sarah said watching from the desk. Her eyes were clouded over in pleasure as she stood there, her breasts being milked of their valuable milk and her cock being sucked on by her beautiful assistant. “Do it now Laura, before the mist wears off. Then Rick will be truly one of the family.”

“Yes Mistress.” Laura said, obeying without thought. She aligned the clip against the base of Rick’s cock. She looked Rick directly in the eye as she slipped of the safety and pressed the small lever. There was a loud snap and Rick hissed air between his teeth.

“Ow! Fuck! That hurt!” Rick exclaimed. For a moment he closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Sarah watched in appreciation.

“Cum for me baby...” Laura pleaded as she stroked his massive erection with both hands. “Don’t fight it Rick, let go, enjoy it...”

Rick let out a long moan. “Ohhhh, fuck, I’m gonna cum!” He said looking at Laura as she knelt before his cock, mouth open, literally begging for his cum. His cock stiffened as the first gob of cum erupted from his cock, flying over Laura’s shoulder. His second spurt filled her mouth and splattered on her neck. Losing her balance, Laura fell backwards against the chair behind her as Rick pumped load after load of hot cum across her perfect body. Laura screamed and laughed happily, rubbing the thick semen into her skin, across her full breasts, her taut abdomen, licking her hands to swallow the fluid. The stunning brunette orgasmed continually under the seemingly endless shower of cum.

Sarah smiled in satisfaction watching the handsome Breeder fall under her control, once and for all. Confident with the result, Sarah had Haley attach the milking head to the head of her cock, after allowing a small spurt into the girl’s eager mouth. She sat back as the machines stimulated her body to produce more mind controlling serums, enjoying her success.