The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC

Synopsis: Rick, pays a visit to family gathering as the beautiful matriarch is compelled to offer up her beautiful young daughter to the massive Breeder cock. It’s not long before every woman in the place is on their knees begging for it.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 16: R & R & T & A

Rick slowly opened his eyes.

“So, you’re finally awake.” He heard a giggling female voice exclaim. “I’ll call Dr. Curtis. You know it’s amazing what you’ll sleep through.” She giggled again.

Looking over he saw a pretty nurse standing by the sink. It took a few moments for him to realize that she was gently washing cum from her face and breasts. Looking down he saw that he was lying naked on the bed, his cock still warm and thick against his stomach.

“I’ll say.” He replied. “I can’t believe I slept through you. How long have I been asleep?”

She turned to face him, gently drying her perky breasts, staring at his still engorged cock. “You have been asleep for about 43 hours. How do you feel?”

“Rested, starving, and satisfied…”

“I guess you’re feeling satisfied!” Elizabeth Curtis said as she walked into the room. “While you were resting you serviced half the floor. There are a lot of happy nurses around here.”

“But I thought you said it was bad to fraternize with the science experiments.” Rick answered happily as he propped himself up on his pillows.

“Well, it was. But you pretty much blew that all to hell when you escaped the isolation lab and had the entire wing fucking like rabbits. It’s kind of hard to go back after that kind of exposure to a Breeder.” Dr. Curtis sat down at his bedside to lovingly touch the soft skin of his flaccid penis. “On the plus side, work is much more fun when you can fuck!”

“How are Janet and Laura doing?” Rick asked. “And the other team Members?”

“Well, Amy and Melissa are recovering just fine. You managed to stop the process in time to prevent a full transformation.” Dr. Curtis said, choosing her words carefully. “Laura is fine, worn out, but fine. It does appear that the change to her lactation will probably remain, although at a diminished level. She’s thinking about keeping her nipple pierced, says it draws attention to her breasts, like they need any help!” she was rambling a little bit.

“And Janet?”

Diane paused for a moment… “We don’t know yet. She was fully mutated for some time, not like the other girls. Jon and our alien friends are analyzing both her genetic and her physical changes. Jon is optimistic, but you know how he is, he won’t commit to something until they’ve looked at every possible outcome and permutation. Physically she’ll be just fine, but she still has a big hard cock where her clit should be. She’d used up a lot of her body’s resources so we’ve kept her sedated to allow her body a chance to rest and regain strength, and to keep her sexual needs in control. Even so, I’ve caught a few nurses riding her cock.”

“Good to hear,” Rick answered, his fears somewhat at rest. He wasn’t sure how he felt about his sexy sister sporting a Breeder Cock between her shapely thighs, but he really didn’t care as long as she was healthy. “Can I visit them?”

“Not yet,” she replied with a sympathetic smile, “they need their rest, and we don’t want your proximity to interfere with Janet’s treatment. Besides, you are coming to my place for the weekend to rest and recuperate.”

“Rest and recuperate? So you’re going to attend to my every need while I veg out on the couch?”

“Oh, of course!” the beautiful blonde answered in mock innocence. “Well, I’ll attend to all your needs as long as you attend to mine,” she admitted while she gently stroked his cock. “And, I know it was inevitable, but I want you to breed my two daughters-in-law, and most importantly, Kylie, my baby. She’s just turned sixteen and I’m throwing a family ‘sweet sixteen’ party for her since she won’t let me give her a proper party. She’s much too cool and disaffected for that.”

“So you want me to convalesce while fucking you, your in-laws, and your daughter?” Rick watched Elizabeth become aroused at the thought of the Breeder in her home, with her daughter. His cock starting to engorge in anticipation, “I think I can live with that.”

Elizabeth noticed her arousal and his thickening cock in her hand. “No!” she squealed and pulled her hands away as if she was holding a hot potato. “Wait until we get to my place. If I start now we’ll never make it in time. Get dressed and I’ll meet you at the front checkpoint in thirty minutes; we’ll take my car.” She jumped up and ran out the door, knowing full well that she would be unable to resist the Breeder if he continued to arouse.

Rick got up and headed to the shower, his cock heavy between his legs. Noticing a pretty nurse passing in the hallway he invited her in to help him wash. Glassy eyed, she put her tray down, walked into the room and followed him into the shower, undressing as she walked. Once under the steaming water, Rick washed himself while she sucked on his massive cock until he turned her around and fucked her against the shower wall. Clean and satisfied he dried himself while the nurse grabbed a spare towel and padded out to collect a dry uniform to continue her rounds.

Several minutes later Rick arrived at the outside security checkpoint. After signing out, he walked out into the warm sunshine as Elizabeth Curtis drove up in a sporty silver Mercedes SLK 350 roadster. Climbing into the passenger seat, she then roared off down the road. He couldn’t help but admire the way her skirt rode up showing off her long shapely legs or the way that the wind pulled her blouse revealing her well-rounded cleavage in a white lace bra. He felt his cock stir a little in his tan slacks as he thought about an ‘R and R’ weekend spent at her home, especially if her daughter was anywhere near as pretty.

After a pleasant twenty minute drive she turned into an affluent neighborhood filled with large houses on big wooded lots. After negotiating what seemed like a maze of similar streets she turned into a cul-de-sac. At the end, she pulled up the long driveway of a massive two-story house surrounded by massive old oak trees and high hedges. Rick stared at the house as she parked in a line of cars including a larger Mercedes sedan, an Aston Martin, a Land Rover, and a very out-of-place green and grey primer colored Dodge Neon with huge chrome wheels and a slightly crooked spoiler bolted to the top. Apparently being the Medical Director for the Breeder program paid fairly well.

“Welcome to my home Rick,” she said as she got out of the car, pulling a big shopping bag out from behind her seat. “Chuck and the boys are gone for the afternoon, golfing I think, the wives are still out getting spa treatments. Kylie may be hanging around somewhere, probably with her loser of a boyfriend. Funny…” she paused, cocking her head at Rick, “somehow I don’t think she’ll find him very interesting after she’s met you. Come on, let’s go inside, I need to go check on the catering, and then we can get changed and go for a swim, or fuck, or something.”

Rick looked around the huge house as he followed Elizabeth through to the back yard. They entered through a grand front hallway with a skylight lit stairway to the second floor. Large arched doorways opened-up to a huge gourmet kitchen, a large formal dining room, an entertaining living room, and a substantial home office.

The back yard was equally impressive. It featured a large tree shaded patio that led to a large pool house. To one side of the pool house was, not surprisingly, a large swimming pool. On the other side was a tennis court. Rick stepped out of the house onto the tan stone patio.

“I guess being a doctor pays better than I thought,” Rick said as he looked around.

“Well, it pays very well when you’re the medical-chief of a super-secret government black-op.” She answered, spinning around to face him with a wicked grin. “Plus Chuck made a few tens of millions on the Internet a few years back on technology that he invented for military use, but it turned out to have civilian applications, too.” She turned back around to check out a large spread of food and drink that the caterer had laid out.

Putting the final touches on the impressive spread was a pretty brunette with long black hair tied in the back. Although she wore a professional looking dress, obviously chosen so she could serve the food later, it showed off her soft curves. She stood with a perfect posture that showed off her large breasts, flat stomach, and full hips. She reminded Rick of a young Sophia Loren.

“Everything looks superb Maria, but aren’t we short by a bottle of champagne?”

“Um, yes ma’am, I brought the entire case, it’s just that…” Maria stammered, trying to choose her words delicately, “I’m afraid your daughter and her friend insisted.”

“Kylie and that slug of a boyfriend swiped a bottle huh?” Maria nodded. “That’s fine Maria, don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. I’m sorry if they caused you any trouble.”

“Oh, no, it’s not trouble, it’s just that I know you wouldn’t approve. I wasn’t sure how you wanted it handled,” she answered, relieved that she wouldn’t bear the brunt of Elizabeth’s displeasure, but still looking somewhat guilty.

“I’ll take care of Kylie,” Elizabeth said with a smile. “Why don’t you take a break for an hour or so, grab a swim if you like. I don’t think we’ll be ready for dinner until 6 or so.”

She took Rick’s hand and led him towards the pool house, from where giggles and laughter emanated. “Rick, I think it might be fun for you to meet my ‘oh-so-in-trouble’ daughter and her loser boyfriend.”

Peering into the pool house Rick and Elizabeth could see the young couple leaning up against the small kitchen counter, empty bottle of champagne to one side. There was also a pungent odor of pot wafting from the room. Kylie was dressed in a bulky pair of black camouflage sweat pants, heavy black boots and a loose fitting t-shirt cut to the middle of her tummy. She had a messy mane of dark brown hair that hung down over her face. Slowly moving under her shirt was the boney hand of her boyfriend. The skinny young man was dressed in a white athletic warm up suit, a knockoff of a major brand, oversized sneakers, and a crooked upturned white visor over bleached and spiked hair. Judging from the erection poking up in his pants and the gentle moaning from her, they were interrupting at a most inopportune time.

Elizabeth strode into the room and swept up the empty bottle of champagne. “Aren’t you a little young to be drinking young lady? And I hope that isn’t pot I smell.” The young man, startled, dropped his hands in front of him trying to hide his erection. Kylie took a few moments to focus on her mother before becoming angry.

“Mother!” She screamed, her face red with embarrassment, “How could you! I’m sixteen years old and I need my privacy!” She put her hands on her hips and swayed for a second, trying to look self righteous, “I need time alone with Tool, and besides, he’s old enough to drink!” Her glassy eyes darted over to her boyfriend as she realized that she’d let his real age slip out.

“Tool?” Dr. Curtis stepped over to the young man, giving him a great view of her cleavage, a sarcastic grin on her face, “Wasn’t your name Timmy when I met you two weeks ago? And weren’t you a high school junior?”

“Yeah, um, but check it, see, it’s my new pro-fessional name. I’m a rapper, like Eminem, keeping it real. You gotsta live the pimp life if you wantsta be a playa. ” he answered in his best ghetto accent.

“Oh, right, so you’re a musician now. Good for you. Do you have an album?” she asked, pretty sure of the answer already.

“No, bu’ um check it, I’m gonna be kickin’ it inna studio any day now, soon as I get me some green.” He answered, looking squarely at her breasts.

“I see, so you’re working up your act in the clubs, old school?” She pushed the subject; Elizabeth always did know a fraud when she saw one.

“Well, y’know, I don’t ‘xactly have no act yet…”

“So you’re pretending to be a rapper. By the way, since you’re over twenty-one, are you actually still a junior? You wear cheap knock offs to assume the look. And try and fuck any underage girls who buy your story, or get stoned enough not to care.” Moving in for the proverbial kill, she pushed her chest forward to push open her blouse a little more. “And by the way, you’re staring at my breasts.”

“Mother!” Kylie had had enough. “Stop it! Tool is going to be a great musician. And I’m going to be there with him. So he’s a few years older,” she paused for dramatic effect, “it’s not like I’m a virgin anymore.”

“Don’t get me wrong Kylie,” Elizabeth said, running her fingers up and down Tool’s polyester jacket, “I want you to date, and I want you to have a healthy, pleasurable, and active sex life.” She turned to look at Tool, who was still licking his lips over the older woman’s exposed cleavage. “But I think you can do a lot better than this. I mean really, he can’t take his eyes off my tits!”

Kylie was shocked. She’d never really heard mother her swear very often, certainly not talking about tits. She stood and watched her boyfriend leering at her mother’s breasts, oblivious to the erection making a tent out of the front of his warm up pants. “Mom, what are you doing? Tool! Stop staring at my mother’s breasts!”

“Sorry babe, no way.” Tool answered, his voice sounding distant, “I mean look at your mom’s tits, they’re fucking awesome.”

“See what I mean Honey? You know, believe it or not, I had my share of loser boyfriends like this too. They were all bad boys, like Tool here. They seem so wild, so sexy, and so fuckable.” Kylie couldn’t believe what was coming from her mother’s mouth, “They make you wet just thinking about having their hard cocks slipping between your legs. Am I right?”

“Um, I guess, I mean kinda… Mom… why are you talking like this? What’s wrong?”

“But eventually you find out what a big loser they really are. Usually because they’re fucking some other girl at a party while you wonder where they disappeared to.” Elizabeth started playing with the waistband of his pants, moving closer to his concealed erection. “All the while ignoring a truly hot man, well, like Rick here. I can guarantee Rick is at least ten times the man Tool is. In fact, I’ll prove it to you.”

Kylie looked over at Rick momentarily. He was a good enough looking guy, but she liked the idea of a rock star boyfriend, a bad boy, like her mother said. Still, there was something compelling about the stranger standing there quietly, watching while her mother made a complete slut out of herself.

She looked at her mother, almost overcome by how sexy she looked, the way she commanded the attention in the room, the way she drew Tool’s gaze to her. Her head was spinning with the combined effects of the champagne, the pot, and the shock of being surprised with Tool. “But Mom, Tool’s not like that, really. He loves me. Right honey?”

“Yeah baby, right, yeah… not right now, OK?” he said without taking his eyes off the beautiful mother in front of him.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at her daughter with a grin, and then turned back to Tool. “Would you like to see my breasts?” she asked, pulling her bra down over her full breasts before he could answer. He stared down at the alluring flesh, his jaw slack, and his hand brushing his erection through his pants. Kylie found the whole thing strangely arousing, watching her beautiful, sexy mother seducing her boyfriend. “I’m going to suck on your cock right now Tool. That is unless you would rather wait for Kylie.”

“No, now.” was all Tool was able to muster as he stared at the beautiful seductive mother.

Kylie felt a wave of arousal pass over her forcing her to steady herself on the counter. Part of her was furious that he would choose her mother over herself, that he obviously didn’t give a fuck about her. But, her pussy literally dripped from watching her mother seduce her boyfriend so completely. She wanted to touch herself so badly. Little could she have dreamed she was in the same room as something called a Breeder who was flooding the room with sexual pheromones. Slowly she slid her hands across her stomach and down beneath the waist of her pants as she watched her mother’s hand do the same to her boyfriend.

“Let’s see what kind of equipment you have down here.” Elizabeth cooed as her hand found his hard erection. “Well, it certainly is hard…” she sounded disappointed, “it’s not that big though, is it?” Tool groaned loudly. “Oh! Um, and you certainly are eager, Tool.”

A dark stain spread across the front of the young man’s pants as Elizabeth stroked his ejaculating cock, a bored look on her face. Kylie couldn’t believe her boyfriend had cum as soon as her mother’s hand had touched it. Still, there was something supremely sexy about how quickly her touch made him cum, she thought has her fingers spread her slick pussy lips and gently teased her sensetive clit. “Timothy!” she exclaimed in embarrassment for him, “How could you?”

“Tell you what stud…” Elizabeth said to the skinny young man as she wiped his cum off her hand onto his stomach. “I’ll still let you fuck me if you can get it up, and keep it up a little longer.” She turned and winked at Kylie. “Sorry honey, but he really is pretty lame.” Making a big production out of it, she pulled off her blouse and bra, stopping to pull on her hard nipples.

“Um, it’s OK Mom, I mean, you are so fucking hot,” she said slowly as she watched her mother. She had never really looked at her as a sexual person and now she was ready to cream her panties just watching her. It was so weird that she would even be thinking this way, but she couldn’t help it.

Elizabeth turned around and leaned over while she pulled her skirt down over her full round ass. The boy’s prick began to harden again at the sight. It stuck out like a finger from between his pale skinny thighs, still shiny from his own cum. He stared down at her perfectly toned ass presented in front of him. “Do you like what you see?” She asked while sliding a well manicured finger between her moist labia.

Tool’s pants dropped to the floor in a heap around his scrawny legs. “Uh huh.” Was all he could mumble. Fumbling with the zipper, he managed to pull his jacket over his head, knocking his visor to the floor. He stood there, naked, his skeletal chest adorned with an oversized fake-gold Chevy badge. He had a backwards treble-clef tattoo on the left side of his chest, obviously done by an amateur.

Elizabeth stood back up and turned to the boy, who was now quite literally shivering with anticipation. “Good boy, I see you’re ready to give it another try.” She stepped up close to him, her soft cheek against his stubble, her large breasts pushed against his skinny chest, her firm thigh rubbing against his, her hand reaching down to stroke his hard erection.

“Oh yeah, uh, oh no, fuck!” he moaned as soon as she took his penis in her hand. Cum once again spurted from its tip in thin streams, hitting both her shapely tanned abdomen and his skinny white stomach. “Fuck! That never happens.” He complained looking down at his soft penis sitting in her hand.

“I’ve heard that one before. Sorry Tool, but you lost your chance.” She wiped his cum off her stomach and onto his dejected face. She turned to Rick, who had been quietly watching, playing along with the charade. He was well aware that it was virtually impossible for a regular male to successfully copulate with any female in the vicinity when a Breeder was present, unless the Breeder was allowing the process. “Rick, if you don’t mind, I’d like to borrow you.” She walked over to the Breeder and knelt before him. “Kylie, let me show you why Rick is far more than ten times the man your Tool.”

Kylie gazed intently as her mother knelt before the stranger, reached up, and unzipped his trousers. She felt an unexplained anticipation as she waited for her mother to pull his cock out, she found herself holding her breath. Her pussy got warmer and wetter the longer she watched her naked mother kneeling there like a slut, reaching into a strange man’s pants, imagining his warm hard flesh in her hand. Elizabeth pulled the massive cock out and held it in her hand to show her daughter. Kylie moaned and shivered at the very sight of the huge organ, almost cumming.

“It’s wonderful, isn’t it?” Elizabeth asked her daughter while she stroked Rick’s cock to an erection. Kylie stared as the cock hung inches from her mother’s pink lips while she slid her finger deep into her pussy to stimulate her G-spot. Elizabeth looked over at her daughter, leaning against the counter with her hand between her wide spread thighs. “Kylie! Are you masturbating to the sight of your mother stroking a big fucking foot long cock?”

“Yes…” Kylie closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she moved closer to orgasm, sliding to the floor. She couldn’t understand how she could so horny, masturbating, while she watched her mother stroke some stranger’s unreal cock. “I can’t help it Mom.”

“I know honey, that’s just the effect Rick here has on girls, enjoy it.” She said, eyeing her pretty young daughter as she imagined what it would be like to slide the big Breeder Cock into her young pussy. Unable to hold back anymore, Elizabeth Curtis put her lips around the thick cock head and licked the tip, rewarded by a small drizzle of pleasure inducing pre-cum. Licking the length of the shaft down to its root she stroked it slowly. After only a few moments of attention the big cock jerked, sending a foot long stream of white fluid into the air.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Kylie’s voice cried out, staccato, her body jerking uncontrollably in concert, her eyes rolling back, as she came. Her orgasm lasted until she was curled up on the floor quivering.

“You made him cum too!” she said as she pulled her long hair from her face, sitting up again, pulling her sweatpants over her thick boots to reveal a nearly matching camouflage g-string. She sat back against the counter again and slid her fingers back between her wet thighs.

“Oh, no, that wasn’t cum, he’s just getting hard.” She licked some of the pre-cum from her hand, closing her eyes in pleasure as she did. Standing up, she walked over to her daughter and held her hand down to the girl like she were a dog. Kylie leaned up, strong pheromones stimulating the pleasure centers of her brain as she smelled her mother’s hand. Her eyes glazing over, instinctively she rose up on her knees and licked some of the fluid as it dripped down the extended finger.

Moments after the fluid touched her tongue Kylie started to shiver, her abdomen convulsing, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She cried while she rubbed her pussy, fluid gushing from between her legs as she came. She franticly licked her mother’s hand clean almost like a beloved pet licking ice cream from a melting cone. Her legs shaking, she collapsed onto the floor, her body still twitching, a look of utter bliss on her face. “I can’t believe that happened. I’ve never cum like that, never cum so hard I squirted. What was that?”

“Rick is a Breeder…” Elizabeth was interrupted by a cough by the door. Standing there, peeking from around the corner, surrounded by a cloud of smoke stood Maria. It was obvious that she had been watching and was totally enthralled by the Breeder. “…and I think Maria here can help us out.”

Leaving her daughter on the floor, Elizabeth crossed to the glass door and beckoned to Maria to enter. The shapely brunette entered slowly, taking Elizabeth’s hand, a smoking joint in the other hand. “I’m sorry Miss, I didn’t mean to intrude,” she paused as she came closer to the Breeders massive cock, “I just came to meet…” She stopped talking, staring at the cock while she took another hit off the joint.

“Just came to meet who, Maria?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I came to meet Tool.” She said as the effect of the pot washed over her, intensifying the effect of the Breeder. “He told me he’d give me some more of this great pot if I blew him. He told me to meet him here in 20 minutes.”

“You asshole!” Kylie shouted at him, throwing her sweatpants at him before turning back to the Breeder. Tool stood there, guilty, trying to think of an excuse while he stroked his small erection.

Maria glanced at Tool standing over in the corner and snickered. “I can see that it’s not worth the trip.” She turned back to face Rick, the sexual need plain in her expression. Elizabeth took the joint from her hand and gently led her to the Breeder. She walked close to Rick and leaned close to kiss him while her hands reached for his erection.

Elizabeth put the joint between her lips as she pulled down the zipper on the back of Maria’s dress. Sliding the dress over her shoulders she let it fall to the ground revealing her curvaceous figure. Her olive skinned body was full, soft, and gently rounded in contrast to Elizabeth’s lithe and athletic physique. The large soft globes of her breasts balanced her smooth belly, full hips, and soft thighs. Rick gently turned her around to face the room as he pressed his fat cock against her full ass and gently played with her large breasts.

“Watch this.” Elizabeth said as she sat down next to her beautiful daughter, taking a big hit off the joint, “She can’t help herself, she’ll do anything he wants just for the chance to breed with him.”

“Breed with him?” Kylie asked, still playing with herself while she took the joint from her mother.

“Yes, even now she is ovulating, producing an egg to meet up with the Breeder’s sperm, her cervix is dilating, her pussy dripping wet, her body already in a multi orgasmic state, all in anticipation of his cock.” Elizabeth explained as she spread her legs and slid her fingers into her wet pussy. “See, she’s going into a breeding position without even thinking.”

Maria slipped to her knees, her face against the floor looking at the two women, her hands flat on the tile floor, her ass pushed up in the air as the Breeder’s massive cock hung over it. Rick bent down behind her and positioned his fat cockhead against her soaking pussy. She looked at the women, her eyes pleading for the giant cock as it slowly pushed its way into her tight pussy. She started to cry out with pleasure as the head slid past her tight opening and the huge shaft started to enter her. She locked eyes with Kylie for a moment before her gaze softened and her eyes closed in orgasm. Kylie looked into the eyes of the other woman and, compelled, began to cum again, squirting onto the floor in front of her.

They watched as Rick slid his massive cock in and out of the delirious woman, his thick shaft shining with her juices. Both women, looking more like sisters than mother and daughter, watched, masturbated, enthralled by the Breeder’s massive cock as it drove Maria wild with ecstasy. Tool stood over in the corner watching the pair, his semi erect penis in his hand. Maria opened her eyes again to watch the two women play with themselves.

“So she can’t control herself? I mean she can’t stop?” Kylie asked, handing the joint back to her mother.

“She doesn’t want to stop, that’s how it works. Every aspect of her mind and body are craving his cock, and his cum.” She answered, inhaling the pot smoke deeply into her lungs. “OK, so I’ve found one good thing about Tool, probably the only good thing, he has good pot. This stuff is really making me hum.”

“Well, at least he isn’t effecting me,” Kylie said without really thinking, “Hey, I didn’t know you smoked.”

Elizabeth broke out in a case of the giggles while she handed the joint back to Kylie who took one last hit before putting the butt out on the floor. “Not effecting you huh?” She finally said through the giggles. “Look at yourself honey. You’re sitting on the floor of our pool house, naked from the tits down, masturbating to a stranger fucking the caterer, and squirting all over the floor, next to your own mother who is doing the same thing. Face it honey, you’re fucked up. The only reason you’re not on your knees begging for that monster cock is because he’s controlling you enough to prevent it. I want you to be bred by him, but not quite yet. Oh, and I don’t smoke pot, well, at least not since I tried it a couple of times in college. But being a cock slut around an aroused Breeder tends to lower one’s inhibitions, although I quite like the effect, I may try it again.”

“A cock slut?” Kylie asked, her curiosity piqued, she started to masturbate harder as she watched her mother approach an orgasm. “Just how low are your inhibitions?”

“Fuck yeah.” Elizabeth said, her voice course, as she watched the Breeder intently. “It only takes a few seconds with a Breeder Cock, and there’s no going back. I will do anything for his cum. And it makes me a real slut; I’ll fuck anyone given the opportunity. I fucked your father five times this morning, and I’ll fuck your boyfriend too, at least once, once, maybe twi...” The beautiful blonde mother came hard, her entire body shaking, her pussy squirting like her daughter’s.

“That’s OK Mom, fuck him if you want, I don’t want him anymore.” Kylie started to cum again from watching her mother’s spasms of pleasure. “You look so fucking hot when you cum Mom. So, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

The Breeder leaned back as he enjoyed the sight of Elizabeth and Kylie cumming side by side. Maria rocked back and forth, slowly sliding on and off his hard cock, wailing with pleasure every time she buried the massive organ as deep as she was able. “Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me, fill me with your cock, pump me full of your cum…” She cried each time she filled her with his massive cock.

Rick pulled his cock out of the slowly gyrating woman. Maria whimpered for a moment, looking around to see what happened. Quickly turning, she sat in front of the Breeder and started stroking the shaft of his cock, her mouth sucking on the angry looking head. “Fuck me,” she pleaded, “fill my little pussy with your big fucking cock, fill my pretty little pussy with your hot fucking cum.”

“Watch, her body’s ready for him, she is craving him like a junkie craves their fix.” Elizabeth moaned, her mind racing back to the feelings she felt when being bred.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Kylie asked as she watched her mother being enthralled watching the hard cocked Breeder’s as he expertly guided the beautiful Italian onto her back with her legs spread wide. “How low are your inhibitions Mom?”

“What do you mean?” Elizabeth said, still watching the Breeder as he slid the end of his cock into the writhing woman.

“Well, Mom,” Kylie looked at her beautiful naked mother with a devilish look in her eyes, “I want you to eat my pussy.”

Elizabeth looked over at her daughter, her eyes wide. “What?” but she had heard exactly what her beautiful daughter had said, and it sent shivers of delight through her body.

“I want you to eat my pussy.”

Elizabeth looked deep into her daughter’s brown eyes. She really hadn’t thought about this implication as she began to feel the overwhelming desire to engage her daughter. She found herself looking at the young woman lying on the floor next to her. Her beautiful face, much like her own, smiling as her mind spun with sexual desires. Her pert breasts, hard nipples prominently visible through her cotton shirt, her thin muscular torso shining with sweat as Kylie breathed deeply. Then her eyes fell to her daughter’s muscular thighs as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs to show off her wet pussy, teasing her clit with her index finger. “I don’t think I should…” she tried to say as she found herself drawn to her daughter’s beautiful body.

“But Mommy, I really need you lick my pussy. I want you to make me cum,” Kylie begged in her most innocent voice as she saw her mother unable to fight the temptation, “make me squirt my juices into your mouth while you make your little girl cum like a woman.” She could see that she could make her mother do anything while she was in this state, and the idea was making her so horny that every touch made her want to cum.

Elizabeth’s eyes grew heavy as she succumbed to her daughter’s sexual demands. Unable to resist she looked up at Kylie and begged in a husky whisper. “Tell me to lick your pussy again. Make me to crawl to you and lick your cunt like a fucking Cum Slut, make me make you cum all over my face like a good little Cum Slut.”

“Mother, I mean, Cum Slut, obey me.” Elizabeth rolled her eyes and moaned as her daughter’s words almost drew her to orgasm, “Crawl to me like a good little Cum Slut and eat my pussy. Eat my pussy until I spray my cum into your slutty little fucking mouth.”

Elizabeth couldn’t say no to her daughter, with the effect of the Breeder so strong she had to obey her daughter’s commands. Shaking with anticipation she crawled between her athletic thighs, her check against the warm flesh until she was inches away from Kylie’s pussy. Reaching out with her tongue, she flicked the girl’s hard clit, making her shiver and jump with delight. The smell of her daughter’s wet pussy drove her wild with desire, driving her to bury her face against the warm flesh.

Kylie screamed with ecstasy as her mother skillfully licked her pussy, especially the way she licked and sucked on her clit. She had never felt a woman’s mouth before, and it was better than she could have ever imagined. She looked over at the Breeder who was steadily fucking Maria on the floor, his huge cock slick with the woman’s juices as he pumped her like a machine. Watching the way he fucked her with his massive organ coupled with her mother’s skillful mouth on her pussy drove the young woman over the edge as she felt the now familiar gush of water that accompanied her orgasm.

Elizabeth screamed and laughed as her daughter came, squirting gush after gush of fluid into her open mouth and onto her face. Kylie grabbed her mother’s long blonde hair and shoved her face back against her clit pleading with her not to stop. After only a few more seconds she was overcome by another orgasm. This time her mother rolled to the side as a spurt of her clear cum arced through the air to splatter on the floor a number of feet away. Kylie screamed as she repeated her now familiar cries of “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” before curling up on the floor with her mother, still jerking from her multiple orgasms. The two women laughed wildly as they lay there.

Kylie looked over at her now ex-boyfriend as he looked back, pulling on his small erection. Pointing at him she nudged her mother and the two women began to laugh even harder, turning red in the face. Tool, unable to stop masturbating, could only watch. After the girls regained some composure Elizabeth took a mock serious look at the young man. “Aw Kylie, look at the poor boy,” she said with a few barely suppressed snickers, “standing there with his little penis in his hand. It might not be much, but it looks hard, and he might need some relief. Do you need some help baby?”

“Fuck yeah…” he started to say until he saw the expression on Elizabeth’s face, “Uh, I mean yes Dr. Curtis, yes please, it hurts.”

“See honey?” Elizabeth asked her smirking daughter, “He has a hard prick and would like some help. Do you want to help him?”

Kylie regarded Tool seriously for a moment before breaking out into laughter again. “No fucking way will I ever fuck a dick that small, especially after I’ve seen what Rick has. I’ll never be that stoned!”

A look of panic swept across Tool’s pimply face. He was so horny that his balls ached and his erection was throbbing. With Kylie and her mom so out of control a few moments ago he figured he’d maybe get some relief. Now he was getting desperate. “Please Dr. Curtis, it’s killing me.”

Elizabeth turned to Kylie and shrugged, “It’s killing him. I think I need to let him fuck me.”

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to Mom.” Kylie answered as she cast a scornful look back at Tool, hurt still fresh on her mind.

“No, you don’t understand, I need to fuck him.” Elizabeth said as she knelt on all fours putting her head on Kylie’s lap, pushing her shapely ass high in the air. “I’m a slut now, I can’t help myself. Whenever I see an even remotely attractive man, I’m compelled to fuck him. Just the sight of a hard cock, even this pathetic little member, and I can barely stop myself. I’ll explain later, but right now I really need to have his hard little cock in my pussy. OK Tool, come and fuck me. I want to feel you cum in my wet little pussy.”

Tool almost ran over to kneel behind Elizabeth. He took a moment and enjoyed the view of her beautifully shaped ass, legs spread, her asshole and pussy exposed. Unable to stop, he slid his thin erection into his girlfriend’s mother’s pussy and started humping her as hard as he could.

Despite her disdain for the man, and the less than prodigious size of his erection, Elizabeth started to moan in pleasure. Kylie ran her fingers through her mother’s soft hair and found herself becoming uncontrollably horny as the woman pressed against her body. It only took a few moments before Tool moaned, stiffened, and expended his pitiful load. Leaning back he let out a sigh of relief and pulled out, his penis still erect.

Maria’s cries of pleasure suddenly became screams of rapture. “Oh fuck yes! Come on! Oh God! Cum in me! Fill me! Fill my fucking cunt!” Rick was pumping the woman hard as he approached his orgasm. Both Elizabeth and Kylie could feel him nearing a climax and were drawn to him. They crawled over until Kylie knelt at the far side of the Maria while Elizabeth lay her head on the woman’s soft stomach to watch the massive cock do its work. Inexplicably, Kylie was drawn close to the writhing woman until she felt compelled to kiss her, their tongues caressing each other’s.

Elizabeth once again raised her ass in the air, spread her legs, and beckoned to the skinny young man. “Come on baby, stick it in. This will probably be your last chance,” she said, almost sympathetically. Again he slid in behind her and started humping while he watched the huge cock only a few feet away from his skinny little dick. Elizabeth looked up at Rick, her eyes pleading for him to cum while she was only peripherally aware of the tiny cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Maria exploded in a scream, holding Kylie’s head against her large breasts, as the Breeder’s cock stiffened and shot its first massive load deep into her willing body. Maria shuddered as she succumb to a crushing orgasm, transporting cum up into her cervix to ensure fertilization of the freshly released egg. But she didn’t realize that level of detail; she only knew that she was lost in the most overpowering orgasm she’d ever experienced while a massive cock shot hot loads of cum deep inside her.

After loosing a half dozen ejaculations into Maria he pulled his cock out, allowing it to stand straight above the woman’s shaking belly, thick ropes of cum shooting from the large hole each time it would stiffen. Elizabeth reached up to stroke the erupting organ as stream after stream of cum shot across her face, Kylie, and Maria. Again, she was only vaguely aware that Tool had ejaculated in her pussy, and had scrambled back against the wall. As the thick streams turned into smaller spurts depositing thick puddles of cum on Maria’s dark skinned tummy Elizabeth leaned up and started sucking on the pole, swallowing mouthfuls of cum. Behind her Kylie was eagerly licking cum from Maria’s full breasts, stopping periodically to share mouthfuls with the other woman.

After many minutes of licking and cleaning Kylie finally looked up at her mother, her eyes glassy with pleasure and the psychotropic effects of the Breeder cum. “So is it my turn now Mom? My turn for the Breeder to fuck me?”

Elizabeth smiled as she knelt at the Breeder’s feet, gently stroking his more flaccid cock against her cheek. “Not yet honey, tonight, it’s going to be a big surprise, part of your party.” she turned to kiss the soft shaft, “Tonight I’ll give you to him. Tonight is going to be quite a party, for everyone, but most especially for you.”