The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeder: Friendly Neighborhood Relations

Summary: mc, mf, ff, md, fd, mc, gr, sf, in, size

Synopsis: Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step Mother and Sister.

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 5: Friendly Neighborhood Relations

Rick walked down the hall from shower to the kitchen. He felt really good. This is quite amazing considering all he’d been through in the last 36 hours. Not only had he found out that he is part of an alien plan to populate the earth with a sort of master race. He’d not only found out that his mother, Laura, and sister, Janet, were part of the experiment but he’d spent hours fucking both of them. Plus he was literally given the girl he lusted over for 10 years in the form of Tracy, the ultra sexy ex-cheerleader known for being a total cock tease.

In addition he had been through a sexual workout that would have put an athlete to the test. His body was undergoing massive internal and external changes. His hormonal and pheromone output was through the roof, his brain was re-arranging as he started to develop his dormant mind control powers. On the outside his body was firming and toning and most noticeably his cock had grown from a pretty normal 6 inch erect penis to an 11 inch monster pulsing hormone and pheromone rich fluids that turn any women into willing sexual objects.

All in all, things were looking pretty good for Rick as he walked into the kitchen and dining area of the house. Standing at the counter was Tracy, her still damp blonde hair flowing down her back. She was dressed only in a short silk robe that showed off her movie star physique. Rick walked up, put his arms around her and slid his soft penis against the bottom of her barely covered ass. Instinctually she pushed back against him and snuggled into his arms.

“Now enough of that you two.” Laura teased. “We all have a lot of work to do and we can’t get it done if we’re all covered in cum!”

Laura was dressed only in a long tight white T-shirt that beautifully showed off her large and firm D-cup breasts. She had the kind of body that Playboy spent days of airbrushing to create and the face of an angel with her green eyes framed by luxurious brown hair. This morning was sitting at the table enjoying her customary cup of coffee.

“Aw come on, why not?” Rick asked pouting for effect and working Tracy into a small hot flash. Rick sensed a challenge, and it sounded like a good challenge.

“Jon has arranged a small party of people from the ‘Company’ so you can test out your new skills.” Laura explained watching Rick’s effects on Tracy with some interest. " We need to get this place ready, order the food, and get looking pretty. You have to save some of those hormones.”

Sitting next to Laura was Rick’s younger sister Janet. With the perfect mix of an athletic body and sensual curves she was also a genetic mutation like Rick.

“Yeah, and besides, it won’t be as easy to get into our pants unless we let you now that you don’t have some weird alien sex mutant and all those alien mind toys around.” Janet added feeling a little bratty this morning.

These three women, along with Rick, made up what was known as a breeding cluster. It was their job to get Rick to fuck and impregnate as many women as possible, and for them to fuck and spread the genetic mutation through the population. They were one of only several hundred similar clusters around the world.

“Gee, maybe I ought to test the plumbing out, make sure everything’s working.” Rick said, a slightly dangerous tone entering into his voice. His cock started to rise to the occasion, thickening against Tracy’s already wet pussy. Rick closed his eyes and started to relax and stretch out his mind. He concentrated on arousing each woman in the room.

“C’mon guys, we don’t have time for this-oh...” Laura started to say but was cut off by a wave of arousal. Her body started to become warm. Despite herself her mind kept filling with images of sex and huge cocks. Her mouth began to salivate at the thought.

Tracy let out a loud whimper as his mental wave reached her next. Dropping her coffee on the counter she immediately slid her hand between her legs to massage Rick’s growing rod against her aching pussy.

“All right, you so you have those two dripping, but what about me? I’m not so easy a nut to...” Janet challenged with a grin before being interrupted by Laura.

“Wait, don’t do this now...she was just teasing...” Laura pleaded while she still had enough control over herself.

“No, let’s try this her way, let’s just see who cums first.” Rick smiled stepping away from Tracy. Taking her hand he led her around to the table. The pert blonde moaned with the loss of Rick’s phallus and promptly dug her fingers into her sopping pussy as she followed.

Stepping around the corner Rick revealed his semi erect cock to the seated women. Both Laura and Janet were surprised at the organ’s new size. Rick’s cock hung a solid ten thick inches long, marbled with thick veins, and swung between his legs as he slowly walked to the table. Neither woman was able to take her eyes off its slow motion back and forth. Laura, already aroused, began to massage her breasts as her breathing deepened. Her eyes became glossy; a slight smile crossed her lips.

“Mmmm...why don’t you bring that over here where I can taste it.” Laura said in a seductive tone as she pushed her full round breasts together pinching her hard nipples.

“Mom!” Janet yelled. “How can you act like that? Stop it!”

“Baby, I’m sorry, but I can’t help it” Laura replied in a cool calm voice as she took the long cock in her hand. “It’s so beautiful, long, hard...and you know what it does for me...I need it...” Laura swallowed the head of Rick’s cock. " Mmmm, that’s it...” Laura cooed as the hormonal effect of Rick’s secreting organ hit home straight to the pleasure centers of her brain. “Oh yeah that’s it...” Turning to Tracy “Don’t you feel it? The need burning inside your head...and your cunt?”

Janet was indeed feeling the effects, although she was too preoccupied with her own rage watching her mother sucking on that monster cock. Her eyes began to glaze over as she watched her mother slide her lips up and down the dripping wet monster sized cock.

“Now it’s your turn.” Rick said. Jolted out of her fascination Janet looked up at Rick. He concentrated as hard as he could to break through Janet’s defenses. Suddenly Janet’s eyes fluttered and started to roll back. With a sudden moan she stretched her body out. A warm flush spread across her cheeks as she slowly exhaled like she was enjoying a big hit off the strongest joint in history.

Tracy stood behind Rick, feeding his hard tool into Laura’s mouth. While Rick was enjoying Laura’s experienced mouth on his cock, he was also watching his effects on Janet. He watched as her eyes focused on her mother and his cock. Rick knew he had Janet when her mouth slipped opened and a small trickle of saliva started dripping out.

“What do you think now sis?” Rick asked with a big grin.

“I want your cock...bad...” Janet said slowly, breathing heavily. “Why do you let Mom have all the fun?”

“Well, I’ll tell you what...” Rick said with a wicked grin. “I still need to have my cornflakes this morning, so how about you get down on your knees and you can suck my cock while I eat.”

“Yes, anything, I’m sorry I teased you, just please let me have some...Please...” Janet conceded, “God I’m so horny...”

“Now, while I’m making my breakfast why don’t you help out these two lovely, and very horny, women...” Rick gestured to Tracy, who was stroking the base of Rick’s cock and massaging his balls. “And eat some pussy...” Gently Rick put his hand under Laura’s chin and lifted it up from his rock hard erection. “...You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Laura turned to look over at Janet, her eyes filled with heat as she stared at the young girl. “Yes...oooh yes...”

Janet started to shake, her breath coming faster and faster. She was going to orgasm. “I...I...can’t... she’s my mother for fucks sake!” Janet yelled as her climax overcame her. Her eyes never leaving Rick’s wet cock bobbing just in front of Laura’s smiling lips.

“I’ll tell you what...” Rick said graciously. Rick gently guided Laura to a standing position in front of Janet. Then he guided Tracy over beside her. “You start on Tracy and when you’re ready you can start on Mom. When I get back, I’ll let you suck on my cock if you do a good job on both ladies.”

Slowly Janet sank to her knees in front of the women. Tracy, already wild with passion, was rubbing her wet pussy. As soon as Janet’s mouth touched her she let out a squeal of delight. Laura watched with a strange mix of pride and desire.

By the time Rick had made a bowl of cereal and returned both Laura and Tracy had succumb to several loud orgasms. Tracy was happily sucking away on a delirious Laura’s clit when Rick sat down behind her. “Hey...how about a little attention over here?” Janet turned to face Rick’s huge member as it sat straight out in front of him. Through heavily lidded eyes Janet looked up.” I thought you’d never ask...” She slurred as she reached forward to grab his cock and slide it into her waiting mouth. While enjoying the feeling of her hands and mouth sliding along his organ Rick sat back to watch Laura and Tracy sink to the floor in a passionate embrace, each woman fingering the other to climax over and over again. Rick sat back to enjoy his blowjob confident that he didn’t need any alien presence to exercise control.

After ten minutes of one of the best blowjobs he’d ever had (let’s face it, until the other day he’d only had a few) he decided to have a little fun. While Janet was sucking on his rod he decided to plant a little suggestion in her mind. “Sis, whenever I say the words ‘little sister’ I want you to have an orgasm.” Thinking of potential problems he decided to add a rider. “If you are in the presence of the family you will have a crashing orgasm but if you are with an outsider you will be able to control yourself just enough not to make a scene. Do you understand?”

His younger sister looked up from her brother’s cock and said with a smile “You shit! I’m gonna get you for that!”

“Whatever you say ‘Little Sister”

Janet’s eyes went wide for a second before she screamed. “Ohgodohgodohgod... yesyesyesyesyeeeees!” she cried as wave after wave of intense pleasure hit her. The young athletic girl fell backwards writhing on the floor. Her one hand jammed in her convulsing pussy and the other in her mouth making her babbling incomprehensible.

When Janet had regained some of her composure she sat up. Her hair was in complete disarray; her pussy and thighs were drenched with her own juices and her eyes shone against her flush skin. “That was amazing, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Now can I fuck that pole of yours?”

“Sorry Sis, I have some other work to do today, besides, I have a present for all three of you.” Gesturing for Tracy to kneel and take his cock in her mouth.

“Uh-oh” She said kneeling “what nasty surprise do you have for me?”

“Just suck on my cock and you’ll find out” Rick replied smiling. He was quite enjoying the whole control over women/sexual slave thing. Tracy took his fat cockhead into her mouth and started to work on it. In a grandiose tone, one befitting a royal announcement, Rick gave Tracy her suggestion. “You, my fine blond bombshell, will become fascinated with pussy’s and cocks, particularly other peoples. In private you will do almost anything to be in contact with my cock or one of their pussies. In public you will be more circumspect but you will be dying to play with yourself, or touch someone else.” “Hmm, doesn’t sound all that different from the way I always am now!” Tracy said brightly.

“Oh, it won’t be different...” Rick explained. “Just amplified about 100 times. Now what shall we do with you Mother dearest?” Rick shooed Tracy away and held out his hand for Laura. “Come down here and let’s see what we can figure out.”

“I have a better idea...you’ve had enough mouths on your cock for the time being, what you need is a hot...” Laura took a step towards Rick. “Wet...” She crossed one leg over his, straddling him. “Tight...” Laura took Rick’s rock hard erection in her hand. Pressed it against her slit and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.” Pussy.” She completed with a grin.

Rick leaned back and groaned as Laura slid down the length of his cock. “Very good...ah...now what should I stick you with?” Rick mused between his own groans of satisfaction. “I have it! Laura...what’s your best attribute?”

“Why my mind of course!” Laura said as she lifted herself up so that just the tip Rick’s cock remained in her. Then she slid herself all the way down burying his rod inside her. Sensing her impending orgasm Laura began to grind back and forth on the 10 inch monster filling her pussy.

“That’s true, your mind is your best feature and followed by your eyes I think...” Rick looked into the beautiful green eyes that stared back at him in rapture. “But I was thinking something a little more prominent...and fun!”

Laura stuck her large chest under Rick’s chin. Her large breasts felt wonderful against his chest. “I wonder what you’re talking about?” Laura joked with mock innocence.

“How about this...I love your big tits, pretty much every guy loves your big tits, hell, I even see a lot of women admiring them. They have to be your most outstanding physical feature. I just want you to love them as much as I do!” Rick explained. “From now on you love your breasts, you want to show them off, you want people to catch glimpses of them. Your nipples are now as sensitive and arousing as your clit.”

Rick watched in amazement, Laura’s nipples grew hard, sticking out through her T-shirt. Laura looked down at them as well, her breathing increasing as the sensations drove her over the edge. “Oh fuck! Yes! Oh, these are wonderful...” Laura screamed pinching her nipples hard. “You’re... going... to... make... me... cum...” Laura slammed down on Rick’s cock, her legs shaking in orgasm, her trembling arms holding him tight. “Oh baby.” She whispered, “You feel so good...but you can’t cum in me.”

“I can’t?” “Well, you can, there’s nothing I’d like better, but I want your cum for something else.” Laura shakily climbed off Rick’s rock hard cock.

The cock stood hard against Rick’s belly, pulsing with his heartbeat. A small trickle of fluid continually flowed out of the fat dark head. Rick looked over at Tracy and Janet. Both girls were standing watching with anticipation. True to his programming Tracy stood behind Janet, her hand massaging the young girl’s pussy. Both girls were breathing heavy and needed no encouragement take Laura’s place. Both girls knelt in front of Rick, taking turns licking and sucking his cock until he was ready to explode.

“Here! Cum in this!” Laura called bringing a measuring cup from the kitchen.

Laura held the cup between Rick’s legs as the other two girls pumped his spewing cock into it. When he was done Laura held up the measuring cup to show that Rick had produced just over a cup of white liquid.

“You wanted to measure it?” Rick asked sarcastically as Tracy licked his slowly softening cock clean.

“No silly...” Laura said as she dipped a finger into the cup. “I’m making special drinks for tonight, and this is the special ingredient!” Laura fed her cum filled finger to her daughter, who sucked it clean, before dipping her finger back for herself.

“Remind me to skip the punch tonight then.” Rick smiled as he stood up, pulling his cock from Tracy’s mouth. “I’m going to get changed and have a visit next door. I think I might be able to work out a deal with Kim next door for some employment.” As he was leaving the room he added, “By the way, as soon as I leave the room you three will forget about the programming I’ve given you, it’ll still be in effect, but you won’t be aware of it.”

The three women watched as he started to leave the room, their expressions going blank for a moment. As soon as he left the room they started moving along with their planned day again. Each girl felt a little odd though. Every time Janet thought of her brother she felt a warm sensation, almost like the afterglow from an orgasm. The more she thought about him, the wetter she got. Tracy couldn’t help but think of Rick’s beautiful big cock. But she also kept watching the other girls, wanting to slide her fingers inside their pussies. She kept catching herself playing with her own pussy. Finally Laura felt really good about herself, specifically her wonderful full breasts. She admired the way they looked inside her tight T-Shirt, the way her stiff nipples pushed out against the cotton. Every time she would move her wonderful nipples would rub against the material, or her fingers, or one of the other girls and send jolts of pleasure through her. All three girls spent the afternoon with big smiles on their faces.

Rick walked across the back patio towards the fence shared with their neighbors. Beside their nicely appointed home there was a huge house, almost a mansion, that a rich German investor had built on two adjoining lots. The huge property included a well-appointed garden and huge swimming pool.

The businessman, Verner, live there with his second wife Kim, his daughter Tina and several servants. Verner was often out of town on business leaving his wife and daughter to their own devices.

Tina was a university student studying engineering. She was tall and attractive in sort of a Polynesian way taking the best features from her German father and Hawaiian mother.

Apparently Verner had a penchant for Asian women because his second wife, Kim, was from the Philippines. She was a short woman with smooth dark skin. Kim was slim, with a swimmer’s body that really showed off a tiny bikini, sporting the addition of a large set of augmented breasts. The breasts, although large for her frame, fit nicely with her muscular frame.

Bored with staying at home all the time, Kim started her own business a few years ago. Really just an excuse for her and her rich friends to get together, have some drinks, have some fun and flirt with the help, Kim opened up a spa called Utopia. In the 3 years since it opened Utopia Spa is a favorite with the well to do from all over the world. This seemed like a perfect opportunity for Rick’s new talents.

Rick walked up to the split rail fence that separated the two properties. Kim was laying in the shade by the pool sporting her new bikini. Her long black hair was tied back in a neat ponytail. It’s amazing how much such a tiny piece of fabric costs, but what an effect it was having on Rick. Just standing there his cock was sliding down his thigh against his surfer shorts.

Lying on her lounger Kim was starting to stir. Rick watched as a wave of goose bumps covered her skin then subsided. Kim stretched, showing off her terrific body as she arched her back. Settling back down she slid her hand under the tight fabric and gently stroked her pussy.

Rick coughed, unable to stand and just watch. Kim startled and quickly pulled her wet hand from her pussy. “Hey Mrs. Steinhaus, sorry to, ah, bother you.” Kim gracefully turned to sit cross-legged on the edge of the chaise lounge. She was still very aroused; it showed in her eyes and the way she sat so straight to show off her physique.

“Oh, Richard, no bother...and call me Kim...” She smiled, standing, almost striking a bit of a cheesecake pose. “I mean do I really look like a ‘Mrs. Steinhaus?”

“Um, no ma’am, I mean Kim, you sure don’t.” Rick smiled, drinking in her body and letting himself in the gate. “I have a proposition for you.”

Kim’s eyes flashed. “A proposition hmm? Why don’t you sit down at my table and we’ll discuss whatever you have in mind.” Kim emphasized whatever obviously checking out Rick. “Please, sit down.”

Rick took a seat at the round glass table situated under a portico near the house. Kim took the seat next to him, sat down with her legs crossed and looked at Rick with expectant eyes.

“I would like to work for you Kim.” Rick opened.

“Oh Rick, you know there’s nothing I would like better than to give you a job, and I’m sure you’d do fine, but I just don’t have any openings right now.” Kim said. “Besides, I don’t think you’d like working there, the clientele tends to get a little, um, unruly, and I, um, know your Mom and all...” Kim stumbled. What was she saying? She seemed to be losing track of what she was thinking. What was she doing playing with her pussy by the pool, someone might have seen, and now she was so horny and trying to keep a straight conversation going.

“Um...Kim?” What? She had spaced out for a second there.

“I’m sorry Rick, what were you saying?” My he really was a nice young man, what did she mean young, she wasn’t that old, she was only 35, and she had a great body on her, much better than 90% of those school girls Rick was used to.

“Well you see I have a certain talent.” Rick said as he leaned forward and took her hand. “I give amazing massages, ones like you’d never believe.”

Kim stared at his hands as they gently stroked hers. “I can see that...”

“Why don’t I give you a real demonstration?” Rick said quietly. Kim looked up, her eyes half closed, a complacent look on her face.

“Please” Kim nodded slowly. “Do whatever you want...” What was she saying? She really couldn’t think straight, she shouldn’t have been masturbating, she was so horny and it was clouding her mind.

“When does your daughter get home?” Rick asked.

“Tina? Why do you ask?” He wants to fuck me! What do I do? I’m so horny, and he’s very nice, should I? I would kill to have a cock in me right now...

“I want to use her as a subject” Rick explained, making sure each word sank in. “I need someone to work on if you’re going to check me out right?”

“Right...Um...she should be back any minute, she just went out to pick up a few things...” Yes, she would be perfect, just picture his hands up and down her body...no wait, Tina’s body.

“Good. Then you’ll get her set up by the pool, naked, towel to cover her bum right?” Kim nodded slowly. “And then we’ll see about giving you a free sample.”

Rick sat back while Kim laid out a mat and some massage oil by the pool and returned with a pitcher filled with a tangy and very alcoholic drink. Kim poured them both a drink and leaned down to give Rick his, making sure he had a face full of her beautifully augmented breasts.

“So how about a little preview of what my daughter has in store?” Kim asked seductively.

“Sure, but just a little bit, we don’t want you so, um, relaxed that you can’t see what I’m doing.” Rick said as gently knelt Kim in front of him on the mat.

Rick slowly started to slowly massage Kim’s face, all the while inducing her into an erotic trance. All this was making his cock stiff in his shorts, so much so that the end of his erection was starting to peek out from his loose shorts leg. “You’re Daughter’s quite an attractive young girl isn’t she?” Rick asked.

Kim only nodded, mumbling something in agreement. He slowly started massaging across her shoulders, bringing her closer to him. Her face nuzzled into his neck. “You want the very best for her don’t you?” Kim nodded, “You want her to feel very good don’t you?” Kim nodded again breathing very deeply. “You want her to have a big cock sliding in and out of her pussy, making her cum and cum?”

Kim nodded and groaned; she looked up, her eyes rolling in under her lids, barely able to focus. “Oh god yes...”

“And you want to help me don’t you?” Rick finished as his hands moved from her soft shoulders over her firm breasts. Kim gasped began to quietly whimper.

“Anything...” She said breathlessly.

“You need to help me get ready for the massage. I mean I can’t relax her if I’m not relaxed now can I?” Rick asked standing in front of the kneeling woman.

“No... Kim said looking up. Her eyes settled on the obvious bulge in Rick’s shorts. She reached up and deftly undid the rope holding his shorts closed and slipped them off. Rick’s huge cock hung down, thick and hard. “It’s so beautiful...” Kim said as she took the organ in her hands, gently stroking the skin. It looked huge in her tiny hands. A white drop of cum sat on the swollen head of his cock, with her hands cradling the cock gently; Kim lifted it to her mouth. Almost oblivious to what she was doing Kim began sucking on the delicious knob of his cock.

Rick looked down on the beautiful sight of Kim, her smooth dark features in obvious bliss, perfectly framed by her black hair, kneeling in front of him gently suckling on his cock. He couldn’t believe what an arousing situation this was when he heard Tina’s car pull up.

“We have to stop now baby...” Rick said gently.

“No...what does she have that I haven’t got? I want you to fuck me Rick.” Kim said through the drool in her mouth, while continuing to pump Rick’s cock with both hands. “You can have her later.”

“Kim... you have to watch my massage technique on Tina. Besides, you want to see this big cock fill her tight young pussy don’t you?” Rick said.

“You’re right, what was I thinking, why am I doing this?” Kim let go of Rick’s hard cock, which swung straight out from his body, whipped off her mouth and stood up. “I need to watch you take Tina, I mustn’t be selfish.” Kim looked disappointed.

“But don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get to enjoy this too.” Rick stroked his cock from root to head forcing out a small spurt of cum that sprayed onto the patio.

Kim’s face lit up as she almost clapped her hands in glee. “I’ll go get her! Why don’t you put on a robe, there are some hanging in that closet over there!” Kim pointed to a little hut and skipped off to get Tina.

By the time Rick returned wearing nothing but the luxurious white robe Tina was lying on her stomach on the mat with a towel covering her ass. True to her Asian heritage she had black hair, in her case liberally streaked blonde. She had a slim tight body, small breasts, slim hips and long slender legs. It was only in her eyes that her German background showed up. While she had almond shaped eyes, behind the black lashes were steel blue eyes. She had a pert nose, high cheekbones and small pouting mouth. She was currently complaining to her mother.

“Can we get on with this? I have stuff to do.”

“You really do need a massage!” Kim smiled, her eyes glistening with anticipation. “Look how tense you are. This will just take 10 minutes, and who knows, you just might enjoy it!” “You might, you know...” Rick said as he quietly knelt down on the other side of Tina. He was already feeling out Tina’s mind, pushing in feelings of tension, need for release, lethargy. “I promise it’ll all be over before you know it, and you will feel better.”

“Rick? What are you...” Tina started to say as Rick put his hand on her shoulder silencing her concerns. Suddenly Tina really wanted this massage, she already felt very relaxed, and almost nothing could make her move now. “Mmm...that feels good.”

Rick poured a generous amount of massage oil on Tina’s back. “Now you tell me if I’m too hard...”

“OK, it feels very nice so far.” Tina replied, already beginning to lull into a state of relaxation, arousal.

Rick spent several minutes massaging Tina’s back, working his way down towards her ass. She had a tiny tattoo of a pair of lips just above her ass. As Rick moved closer to the line of the towel Tina started to become obviously aroused. At this point Rick decided to head south and start on her legs. He started on her feet, eliciting groans of pleasure. As he moved up past her knees Tina started to spread her legs, and push her ass up into the air giving Rick a perfect view of her shaved slit. Small moans came regularly from the young woman as Rick moved up her inner thighs.

Rick took a second to remove the white robe he had been wearing, his cock, rock hard, stood straight out. Kim, unable to hold back, knelt by Rick and started stroking him. “Tina?”

“Hmm?” She replied, still in her own little word.

“How are you feeling now?”

“Wonderful...” She said, drunk with pleasure. " Hey Kim...how’s he doing?”

Kim looked down at his long thick cock as she stroked it. “He’s doing great honey, just you wait.” Unable to resist the urges burning in her she leaned down to suck on the moist cock head slapping Tina’s ass with ponytail.

“Hey, that tickles!” Tina giggles.

Rick knelt, Tina’s legs in between his feet. Kim poured some massage oil on her hands and started coating his hot shaft until it glistened. Gently removing Tina’s towel. Kim poured some oil across her taut ass cheeks as Rick started to work the oil in.

“Oh god, that feels so good. I’ve never had a massage like this...” Tina moaned at the intimate contact.

Rick pushed the head of his long cock between Tina’s firm thighs and slid his well-oiled cock against her tight pussy lips. Her pussy was so tight that despite the oil covering his cock it didn’t just slide in. Tina moaned and with a primal need pushed up and back against the knob of Rick’s monster organ. The moan changed into a cry of pleasure as his cock slid inside between her pussy lips. Once inside Tina was so hot and wet that Rick’s oversized organ slid right in with little resistance. Tina instinctually started humping upwards against him, her pussy tight around his fat organ, as she pushed up onto her hands and knees.

Kim watched, breathless, from inches away pouring oil over her own body rubbing it over her thighs and stomach, her arms and breasts. Once she was completely covered in oil Kim knelt behind Rick. She began to rub her entire body along Rick’s back, her hands exploring his arms, legs and torso before settling on his hard cock and tense balls. “Fuck my girl...fill her with cum...shoot your cum into her body and make her pregnant...make her a woman...cum like a horse...and then fuck me and fill me with cum too...”

Rick was overwhelmed by the sensation of the beautiful young girl bucking into his rock hard erection coupled with the erotic ministrations of Kim. Tina was screaming and crying, overwhelmed by the feeling of the huge cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and being swept away by Rick’s pheromone output and mental control.

“Pleasepleaseplease” she kept repeating. “Cum in my pussy, fill my cunt...” Tina’s tight cunt began to contract in what must have been her 5th orgasm. All this brought Rick over the edge as his cock started pumping into the convulsing flesh. Tina literally broke down and cried with pleasure as her pussy tensed and clutched his still pumping organ.

Satiated Rick pulled his slightly soft cock from the young girl, who collapsed in sobs of ecstasy. Rick’s cock bent down slightly, like a thick rubber hose, pointing toward Tina. With a groan Rick tensed as his cock stiffened and spewed out one more thick stream of cum to land across the girl’s quivering ass.

Kim took his firm cock in hand and started stroking it, making it harden again. “Now it’s time for you to relax. I’ll give you the treatment.”

“It would be my pleasure. I can’t wait.” Rick said as he lay down on the matt next to Tina. “Would you like me on my back or front?”

“Um, let me think...” Kim said playing with Rick’s cock. “Let’s start with you on your back.”

“You’re the boss. Just one question: What do you think your husband would think about you letting Tina fuck me by the pool and then fucking me yourself?” Rick asked as he let go of his control over Kim, he wanted her to give in on her own.

Kim stopped moving and stared at Rick. A look of panic swept across her face. “Oh my god, what have I done? How could I let this happen?” Kim started to cry, a tear running down her face. She didn’t stop pumping on Rick’s erection, primarily because he wouldn’t let her. Her constant attention had resulted in a small but continuous stream of cum coating the head of his penis. Although there was no real smell to the liquid, it was putting off huge quantities of pheromones. “It’s just that...that...it’s so beautiful...I want so much to fuck you...no...I want to breed with you too, I want a baby from your big beautiful cock.” Kim said as she eyed the organ that more than filled both of her tiny hands. “I know how wrong it is, but I have to have you, I can’t help myself...”

“I can solve all your problems. When you’re with your husband, you won’t remember a thing about our meeting. I’m just another employee. It’s only when you’re away from him that you’ll be mine again. Of course you’ll have to explain the fact that you and Tina have both become pregnant at the same time, but I’m sure he’ll be OK with it.” Rick lay back confidently. “Now let’s discuss my salary...”

“Well...I can’t buy before I test out the merchandise...” Kim said licking the head of Rick’s cock like an ice cream cone. “It tastes great, but is it filling?” She said with a dopey grin. Rick could have asked her to do anything right at that moment so long as she could have his cock inside her.

Kim lay between Rick’s legs, licking and sucking on his cock. Slowly she began sliding her slippery oiled body up along his. She cooed in delight as his hot cock slid between her well-augmented breasts and along her taught belly. Kim slid up until she was face to face with Rick, kissing him deeply. She was able to hold her lips steadily against his while sliding her wet pussy up and down against the top of his hard cock. “How much do you want?” she asked breathlessly.

“Let’s say ten grand an inch...” Rick said as he started to press against Kim. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation.

“Most of my guys get 30 in salary plus tips, the tips are really good.” Kim said, her business mind working on automatic. “I can probably double that for such a special case...now please fuck me...” She moaned as she placed the huge knob against her tiny slit, rubbing her wetness against his.

“But are any of your other guys like this?” Rick said as he slowly slid the end of his cock into her. Kim was so tiny that her vaginal walls hugged Rick’s large member tightly. The sensation was wonderful as her pussy literally started to pull his cock inside with each undulation. “How about 60, plus tips, plus 30%?” “Anything...” Kim said as she slid down onto Rick’s cock. He filled her completely; her whole body was getting hot with the intense stimulation. Before she realized it she began to cum, her whole body quivering as her pussy gripped the invading member, drawing it even deeper. “Oh god...I’ve never felt anything like this...OK...100, plus tips, plus 30%. I know women who will come from around the world for this...oh fuck...I’m cu cu cu cu mming again...” Kim sobbed with pleasure against Rick’s chest as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

“It’s a deal, and free treatments for the boss anytime she wants.” Rick said. “Now how about a little service for me huh?”

“Fuck yeah” Kim said sloppily, she was barely aware of what was going on, her whole mind and body was centered on the pleasure-giving organ filling her body.

Without removing Rick’s hard phallus from her body, Kim managed to stand, straddling Rick’s body. Rick’s massive cock stood straight up, it’s head nestled in Kim’s dripping pussy. Her juices coated the length of his shaft. Like some geisha goddess Kim slowly lowered herself until Rick’s full length was nestled inside her. Slowly she rose back up again and gently slid back down. The feeling was fantastic and Rick marveled at her beautiful body. He admired the sheer strength it took to slowly move up and down his long cock, balancing perfectly. Rick could feel his cock tighten as he moved quickly to an orgasm.

Kim could feel the change too and quickened her pace. Unable to maintain the difficult physical punishment any longer Kim slid down onto her knees, placed her hands on Rick for balance and started fucking as hard as she could. Orgasm after orgasm swept through her but she had one powerful need that she worked towards. She wanted Rick’s cum to fill her, make her fertile. Kim was single mindedly fucking Rick to make him cum inside her.

Drawn to the mating couple, and Rick’s mental becoming, Tina knelt beside her mother. “Come on, fuck him, fuck him, make his big fat cock fill you with cum...” Tina whispered, her lips inches from Kim’s ear. The young girl pulled the stray hair from Kim’s dripping face and started playing with her hard nipples with one hand. With the other she started to massage Rick’s balls all the while whispering to her mother.

Kim began to scream in ecstasy as Rick’s cock stiffened, sending huge spurts of cum up its length to fill Kim. Unable to even move, Kim pressed her body against Rick as his massive cock pumped into her. Tina continued to massage his balls, licking cum as it seeped between Kim’s quivering pussy lips and Rick’s throbbing cock.

After resting for almost ten minutes Tina pulled Rick’s soft cock from Kim’s throbbing pussy. Kim was still almost comatose only moaning at the loss. Tina licked and sucked Rick’s cock until it was clean from both her mother’s juices and Rick’s cum. After that was done she helped Kim up, covered her with a robe and led her off to bed. Her husband would wonder why she was so tired tonight, and why she was so horny.

After returning both Rick and Tina took a dip in the pool and made small talk. Rick sat on the side of the pool watching Tina’s lithe form slip through the water. After watching her dive in and swim around for a while he began to get aroused at the site of her slim body and small tight breasts. Tina swam over to him, and noticing his growing cock, took him into her mouth. Rick leaned back and enjoyed an expert blowjob by a beautiful young woman. Tina was happy to service Rick, and taste his cum again.

After Tina had pumped his cock dry Rick put on the white robe, picked up his clothes, gave Tina a kiss on the cheek and wandered back home leaving her to swim dreamily in the pool. As he left Tina had a difficult time remembering her massage, all she knew was that she really enjoyed it, and that she really liked Rick. In fact, given the chance, she might even make a move on him.

Rick walked into the house with a big grin to see how the girls were getting along.