The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breezing By

Chapter 2: Touch

Delaying the D/s protocol until entering the dorm room was a practical choice; after all, they had to get Sean’s things out of the car. However, Yin felt on edge, waiting to head inside so that she could get out of the wind and into her best submissive behavior. The delay was agonizing as they reached the blue Ford.

“Hey,” Sean said casually, “I just noticed it says I need a permit, is that going to be a problem?”

“No,” Yin said, stopping herself from adding “Master” to the response. “The only penalty is you can’t graduate with parking tickets. So, empty threat.”

Sean laughed quietly as he gently handled his garment bag, leaving the day bag to Yin. She suddenly thought about the possibility of him ordering her to do all of this grunt work while he stayed inside, and tried to figure out if that would make the task more appealing. She couldn’t really decide and left the thought for another time.

She guided him through the basement door of the building. “This is where all the international students go, and the floor above is CS majors,” she babbled to fill the silence, and then brought him to the door, “Oh, and, please take your shoes off when you come in.” She knew that he’d listen if she spoke up about it after they went in, but she wanted it out of the way so she could enjoy being ordered around...and then they were inside.

Yin quickly removed her shoes, then busied herself putting down the day bag and hanging up her coat while Sean came in to remove his own shoes. Breathing in deep, she turned around, eyes downcast, straightening herself up to attention.

After a moment of silence, she began to feel like he was milking it, even as she continued to wait.

Finally, his voice broke the pause. “Hang these up, pet,” he said, holding out his coat and the garment bag. Yin carefully avoided looking up as she gently took the items and moved them to her closet. As she hung them up, she heard him padding behind her. She slid the closet door closed, hearing and feeling him approaching. Yin tensed up slightly as she felt his presence looming behind her. “Turn around,” he whispered. Yin whirled around carefully, resisting the urge to look up. “What do you say when I give you an order, pet?”

“Y-yes, Master,” Yin said hurriedly.

“Hmm...perhaps a thorough trancing is in order. How would you like to be deeply hypnotized, zonked, blanked for me, my pet?”

Yin managed a wry smile. “I don’t know, Master. Wouldn’t that require, touching me? I recall a very, specific, order against that.”

Suddenly, Yin felt his fingers touching, then gripping her chin, and gently tilting her head upward. She gasped and fought to keep her eyes downward. He replied, “Oh, yes, there was a very specific injunction against you touching me. There is no such order against my touching you, little girl.”

Yin fleetingly wondered if she could make a rules-lawyer retort to that, but before she could his fingers were brushing along her chin and then they were on her neck again and his grip tightened on a handful of her hair. Her brain went light and heady with anticipation, and she tried to lock her back and arms even straighter than they had been as she panted quietly in his grasp.

“And now, slave,” her Master whispered, leaning in to tease her ear with warm breath. “I believe I will hypnotize you. And by the end of that, you will have all sorts of automatic responses, won’t you?”

Yin searched for a voice amidst the haze of adrenaline and anticipation and arousal, managing to breathe out: “I, dunno, Master, w-will I?”

Sean let out a laugh, and released Yin’s hair. “Yes,” he chuckled, “I believe you will.” He took a step back, toward the center of the room, then paused. “Hmm. Bed or chair? You’re usually in your chair on cam, but I wanted to check because I dunno how different it is with me here.”

Yin smiled. “Ah, chair sounds good.”

“Very well, then. Come take your seat, pet.”

Yin stepped toward the chair, noticing Sean examining her light setup on the wall. She’d left the ceiling light off – it was light enough even with the blinds lowered, she had thought – and guessed that he was searching for the power cord and its accompanying on switch. Her guess paid off as the room was illuminated with red, green, yellow, and blue. She settled into the dorm-provided chair. It was hardly an ideal seat for relaxing (no proper support for her upper back and head), but she had used it often enough for cam trances that it felt right. A little bit of tension drained from her just from the association of sitting here and listening to Sean like she had over webcam.

“And now, my pet,” Sean began softly, positioning himself behind her, “I know how much you love all things Christmas.” Yin smiled. “And because of that love, you may find these lights comforting in the relative darkness. You may find that the lights create such a relaxing atmosphere for you, such a comfortable atmosphere, that you can begin to relax and listen, and take a nice deep breath in —” Yin’s going-into-hypnosis reflexes took over with a long inhale “— and out, as you relax in the warm glow of the lights, relax in this nice warm room, relax back so that instead of keeping your head up like you usually have to, you can let the muscles around your neck loosen up and relax back against me, that’s it,” Yin leaned back, Sean’s stomach and chest pressed against the chair giving her more room to loosen up, “and find that being able to relax like that makes the whole room and situation feel even better, allows you to let go of your tension and stress and just relax and enjoy this moment...”

Yin allowed her body to melt just a little. Sean’s body, warm against her head and back, added a delicious enhancement to the power dynamic at play. Her eyes were open, but she had enough of an idea about where this was going that she did not put a great deal of effort into keeping them that way. Eyes half-closed, she consciously tuned her mind as much as possible to Sean’s voice while she enjoyed the warmth of the room and the glow of her Christmas lights.

“In fact, Yin, you may begin to find your eyes growing heavy,” Yin smiled a little at her correct prediction, even as she blinked heavily, “that’s it, you begin to blink more and more, your eyes growing so relaxed and heavy and they just,” his hand began passing over Yin’s eyes and her lids followed them down, down, and then black, “close, that’s it.” As her eyelids melted shut, Yin’s breath flowed outward – she hadn’t even realized she’d been holding it.

“And as your eyes close you take a nice deep breath back in,” Sean intoned, and Yin complied again, “and out, and you may find the relaxation in your eyelids spreading through your face, and maybe you can still perceive the glow of the lights even through closed eyes, and that glow just washes over you and relaxes you, as if the lights are covering you in a warm blanket of relaxation that makes your arms and legs go loose and limp as you take another deep breath in,” Yin savored the feeling of warmth as she willed her limbs to relax, “and out, and as you think about those lights, my pet, you may begin to imagine a different warm glow...you may begin to think about the warm glow of a cozy fire...”

Yin didn’t gasp at this image. She simply took a long, lovely breath in as that image came into her mind and filled her with warm fuzzies. That’s sweet, she thought dreamily, he remembers that I love curling up by a fire...

“Imagining the bright orange glow, the little blue edges at the bottom, the snaking tongues and tendrils of fire waving and winding about rapidly, randomly, hypnotically, catching your mind’s eye – and as you imagine that, as you see that in your mind, you may start to feel the warmth of a nice little fire. Feeling the hot brush of air on your cheeks, feeling the flame’s heat radiating through your clothes and into your body to warm you up, you imagine that bright orange flame, you see that bright orange flame, you focus on the flame as you relax in its heat...” Yin sighed dreamily as the image of an orange-red fire slowly materialized in her head, almost like a picture fading in from black or a lantern being lit in the black void of her eyelids.

Just as Yin’s sigh eased out of her, Sean continued. “That’s right, and as you see the flame, as you notice all the little fluctuations of light, the fire illuminates the area around it, revealing a brick fireplace – ashy gray bricks and dark charcoal mortar, catching the light of the flame, soaked in the orange and red glow and reflecting the colors of flame in the darkness.” Yin’s mind conjured up a shadowy and unclear border around the fire, sharpening in detail as she absorbed herself in the image until she began seeing the bricks around the hearth.

“And even as a wiry grate closes over the flame,” the image adjusted in Yin’s mind, a thin grate sliding in from the brick walls, underneath windows that had been pushed to the side for the flame, “you continue to watch the dancing flame, to watch and relax in the glow and heat and warmth of the fire, basking in the fire that warms your body and relaxes your mind, so that you can just easily and automatically focus on the flame, the light that allows you to see the rest, basking and relaxing in the flame’s glow, engrossed and entranced by the light of the fire, the soft light and dancing shadows enveloping you in warmth and heat, as you hear the little pops and crackles of wood burning, as you smell the woody smoke.” She took in another breath, allowing her memory to fill in the scent and sounds as she immersed herself in the image Sean built for her.

“And, as the light and heat of the fire absorb your attention, your body can just relax, that’s right, breathing in another draft of the hot air around the fire,” Yin obediently inhaled, smiling at the image and poring over it in her mind, “relaxing deeper, letting all of your body feel relaxed and sleepy in the warmth, letting your mind’s eye focus so much on the light and shadow that you let everything else go, don’t you?”

“Yesss...” Yin breathed. Yin thought about the flame, saw the flame, glued her mind’s eye to the flame.

“That’s right, and even your mind’s eye may begin to get sleepy, and tired, and begin to blink in its own way,” the image began wavering in Yin’s mind, fading in and out, “but even as it does, that relaxing warmth remains, as you continue to be touched by the fire’s glow, as you continue to watch the dancing flame even as your mind’s eye gets heavy and sleepy, as you take a nice deep breath in,” Yin’s mind went black again on the inhale, and lit up again with the flame on her exhale, and the warmth of the flame almost melted her muscles as they relaxed on the exhale, “letting the heat of the flame overpower any tension and stress left in your body until you just melt,” and now that melting sensation intensified. Yin’s body grew increasingly limp against Sean’s, and she briefly noticed the ribbed shirt’s texture against the back of her head.

“Letting the fire loosen your body and occupy your mind, and in fact, when your heavy, sleepy mind’s eye closes, you’ll just let your thoughts sleep with it, and focus entirely on my voice, as the glow of heat envelops you and relaxes you, your mind’s eye grows so heavy,” Yin’s mental image dimmed again, “so very heavy, and as it gets so heavy that it closes,” Yin’s mind faded to black again, “your thoughts drift asleep, leaving you blank, dreamy, thoughtless, zonked out, wrapped in warmth, and focusing only on my voice, isn’t that right?”

“Yss Mstrr,” Yin slurred, her lips parted, her jaw loose, everything going black and blank and warm and heavy in her mind and body.

“That’s a good girl, that’s a good pet,” Sean whispered gently, caressing her arms and supporting her head against his torso. “And as your mind clears, as you drift and dream to my words, as you put all of your attention and focus on me, my words become your reality. My words and my voice are so important right now, my words and my voice are the only thing you need to pay attention to, isn’t that right?”

“Yess, Mmassterr,” Yin murmured, her voice coming out clearer than the first response. Her sliver of awareness and thought registered the way the word “Master” stoked the heat of her body in the aftermath of the fireplace imagery.

“That’s right,” Sean continued, “and as your mind becomes so blank and pliable, as you listen to me and focus on my voice, as you let my words become your reality, you may find that a little part of your mind continues to watch what happens, to check and scan and make sure that you feel comfortable, to make sure that everything we do together tonight is good and wanted and fun. And if at any point you feel uncomfortable, or if you need to let me know something, or if you need something to change, this little part of your mind will spring into action, and you will instantly, easily, automatically say the word ‘stop.’ And when you say ‘stop,’ you will wake up, come out of hypnosis, and let me know what needs to change and whether you want to keep playing. If you just need to pause, or adjust, or let me know something, you’ll be able to drift back into trance as soon as you feel comfortable again – but if you need to end the scene, if you need to finish the play, you will wake all the way up and all hypnotic suggestions will clear. Does that make sense?”

Yin’s mind processed this information, rolled the suggestion around the cottony expanse of her empty head, and registered understanding. “Yes, Master,” she whispered back to him.

“Do you like this idea?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good, my pet,” Sean said gently as he caressed her arms again. The sensation roused Yin’s attention, disrupting her calm breaths as she enjoyed the feel of his fingers through the cloth of her turtleneck. “And you’ll be able to say ‘stop,’ and come out of hypnosis, any time you need to or want to, any time you need to let me know something, any time something needs to change, just a little part of your mind assigned to the task of keeping you safe and comfortable, understood?”

Yin not-actually felt a sort of shifting in her mind, like one little part was raised up and stationed somewhere in the back ceiling of her brain, overlooking the rest. “Yes, Master,” she smiled with parted lips.

“Excellent,” Sean said slowly, the three liquid syllables caressing Yin’s mind. “And as long as you feel safe, and comfortable, and good, and as long as you are enjoying what we’re doing and what is happening, it will be so very easy to listen, and follow, and obey, isn’t that right?”

A shiver seemed to run down Yin’s spine without actually causing any movement, as if her body was a liquid too viscous to be disturbed. “Yes, Master,” she responded, feeling her tiny smile grow before her facial muscles went slack and loose again.

“Wonderful, pet. And now, I’m going to give you a few hypnotic suggestions for the evening. Are you looking forward to playing with the robot trigger more?”

“Yes, Master...”

“Mmm, in that case, Yin, that robot state will be even stronger than before thanks to the trance you’re in now, and will also benefit from the same safety suggestions. It will be so easy to become a completely mindless robot, awaiting programming and obeying my commands, any time I and only I say, ‘Yindroid, activate,’ and staying that way until I say ‘Yindroid, deactivate,’ becoming a blank and thoughtless robot who only moves and speaks when ordered, just like you became in the restaurant, understood?”

“Yes, Master,” Yin mumbled. The feel of the robot state came back into her head for a moment as her mind tied the headspace and the mannerisms to Sean’s alterations.

“Very good. And, well, we talked a bit about freezing, and parts of your body feeling numb while they are frozen, so, Yin, whenever I name a part of your body, and say the word ‘freeze,’ such as, ‘right arm, freeze,’ or, ‘both legs, freeze,’ that part of your body will become frozen and numb – unfeeling, unmoving, just locked in place and numb, so that any touch on the frozen body part will simply fail to register to you, even as the rest of your body is just as sensitive and just as able to feel. And you’ll focus on how numb and frozen that body part is, so that the more you focus the more frozen and the more numb it becomes, that part of your body just becomes still and remains in place until I tell that body part to unfreeze, letting it move and feel again. And, if I say, ‘Yin, freeze,’ your whole body will become frozen and numb at once. Do you like this idea?”

“Mm, yes, Master,” Yin replied softly, drawing up memories of this type of freezing from previous hypnotists. It was one of her more unusual preferences, so the specifics coagulated in her mind with less effort than for most suggestions.

“That’s right, and that other suggestion we talked about – the pleasure dial,” he said, as Yin’s spine tingled in anticipation. “Just picture a dial in your mind, marked from 1 to 5,” he said, and the void in Yin’s head filled now with a sort of abbreviated clock face, “where 1 is your normal, everyday level of arousal and sensitivity to pleasure, and 2 is getting squirmy and excited, coupled with your body being a little more sensitive to pleasure,” Yin felt the slightest stirring toward squirminess at the description, “3 is when you’re horny and ready to get hornier, and pleasure feels much stronger,” Yin took a slow, deliberate breath in, “and 4 on the dial is where you’re hot and wet and wanting to be played with, your sensitivity making the slightest brush highly arousing,” Sean brushed his fingers down Yin’s shoulders, as if for emphasis, and Yin really did shudder this time, even through the thick syrupy feel of trance, “and 5, at 5 you’ll be on the edge of orgasm, right on the edge, so sensitive that any touch is unbearably pleasurable, any touch excites you so much that you badly, badly want more, each and every touch so arousing that it makes you ache for an orgasm.” Yin sucked in air again, feeling the hints of arousal turning into heat beneath her face and between her legs. “And, I can move you up and down, and take you down to 1 where your arousal and sensitivity are back to normal,” Yin’s breath eased out with relief on the exhale, “turning that dial up and down, and I can turn that dial by saying the words, ‘pleasure dial,’ followed by the correct number, and you will feel the dial move up or down to match the number that comes after the phrase ‘pleasure dial. Do you understand?”

“Yess, Masster,” Yin gasped.

“Mmm,” he said, and Yin absorbed the impression that he was savoring her tone. “And do you like this idea a lot, my pet?”

“Mmyess, Master,” Yin sighed.

“Wonderful. And this suggestion will only last for the night, just like the robot suggestion, and just like the freeze suggestion, and any suggestion can be paused or ended if you feel uncomfortable or need something to change, and you can either consciously or easily and automatically say ‘stop’ to let me know you need a break and to wake up from hypnosis completely, and let me know what I need to know. And, you will return to this deep, mindless, relaxing trance any time I and only I say, ‘Yin, zonk’ any time I and only I say, ‘Yin, zonk,’ you drop right back into this blank and mindless state, understood?”

“Yes, Master.” This suggestion didn’t draw much reaction, just rote familiarity with the type of trigger.

“That’s right, pet, and now I’m going to count up from 1 to 5, and at five you’re going to be awake and aware and refreshed, responding to these suggestions and feeling great, waking on 5, 1...” Yin stirred toward wakefulness, instead of toward arousal, this time. “Feeling energy and movement returning, 2, waking up more and more and feeling your thoughts start to stir and wake, knowing you have all these fun suggestions to look forward to...” Yin shifted, squirmed a little, became more aware of the chair’s shape and Sean’s presence behind her. “...maybe even starting to stretch soon, 3, as you come all the way awake, remembering everything you want and need to remember from this trance, and responding to triggers and saying ‘stop’ if you need to, and 4, almost awake, almost up, coming all the way awake...” Yin began stretching her arms to the sides, crunching her shoulderblades, arching back in her chair. “...and...5, wide awake, feeling great,” he finished, his voice rising up from his seductive and soothing voice to a more chipper tone as Yin opened her eyes and tensed into her stretch. After satisfying her muscles’ need for activity, she checked the time on the microwave clock.

Yin tried to make sense of the time along with how long the trance felt. Part of her felt like she had been floating in dark, comforting mindlessness for an hour, yet part of her felt like it couldn’t have been even five minutes. She wondered if her brain was starting to overcompensate when adjusting her internal clock’s readings for hypnosis’s time dilation effect.

The Christmas lights remained the only light in the room, besides some grey sunlight coming in under the blinds. As much as Yin wanted this day to last for ages, she looked forward to the darkness so that they could properly enjoy the illumination from the lights. Right now, the sunlight was diluting the effect. Yin reoriented herself, swallowed, and turned toward Sean – remembering to tilt her gaze downward as she did so, twisted in her chair.

“How are you doing?” Sean asked cordially.

“Ah, really good,” Yin replied, enjoying the last of the post-hypnosis spaciness. “That, fireplace visualization, ah, really did it for me.”

“Awesome,” Sean said back. “And I take it you’re pretty happy with the batch of suggestions? I could certainly throw in others, but I think that’ll be enough for an entire night.”

“Yeah, they’re good,” Yin said, reviewing the list of four triggers in her mind. Freeze, dial, robot (AKA mindless obedience, she thought), and trance – she tried for a second to guess what the agenda might be, then decided not to bother.

“Glad to hear it,” Sean said, his voice dropping again. “And in that case, how about you stand up for me, pet?”

Yin pulled herself up to her feet – aiya, what are leg muscles, she thought as she stretched them upright – and turned toward Sean with head bent forward.

“Hmm,” Sean said theatrically. “Now, stand at attention in the corner of the wall and the doorway. Face the corner, do not look elsewhere, and stay there until I say otherwise.”

“Y-yes, Master,” Yin answered, hurrying over to stand in place.

Yin waited for a freeze trigger. Or a tick up on the pleasure dial. Or the robot trigger, even, although she wasn’t sure why Sean would order her to move elsewhere in order to set up a suggestion that would make her obedient. Instead, she heard Sean moving around behind her. She stared at the darkened corner – brown door on one side, whitewashed wall on the other, both in mild shadow and neither of them stimulating to behold. After a moment, she re-straightened her posture.

Looking at the corner quickly started to feel like it was taking ages. Yin reassured herself that it was clearly no more than thirty seconds. Probably less. She mentally checked her posture again. She knew that standing at attention could be stressful on the body, but she did not know offhand what amount of time it might take before it exhausted her.

She kept her eyes locked forward. She listened to guess what Sean might be doing: she heard a zipper being opened, and shuffling of cloth. Was that the suitcase? She adjusted posture again, letting the focus on the sound give her a slightly better time sense. The sounds didn’t vary too much, just what she was sure was cloth being moved against one surface or another. Wait – that was definitely the lid of the suitcase landing on the floor, so he had probably brought something in there that he was going to use. She had ruled out anything painful, so she could be sure it wasn’t anything like that. Something tickly? That was not ruled out by anything. Then she thought again: if he were just taking something out, he would be done by now, unless it were multiple objects. She now estimated that over a minute had passed, perhaps two minutes, and she continued to hear similar shuffling sounds. She heard one sound perhaps like another zipper – was he attempting to muffle the noise now?

Ah, he’s...undressing? She felt confident in that assumption, because once it occurred to her she felt silly for guessing anything else. Was the idea to get her turned on by presenting himself naked? That seemed unlikely, too, given his knowledge that she didn’t find nudity overly impressive. Yin decided to distract herself by counting her heartbeats by pulse for a while, lightly touching fingertip to thumb and concentrating. She got bored after counting to 40 and let her mind wander back to what Sean was doing. Oh, she thought, when she heard yet more shuffling and as the time stretched on, he’s not undressing, so much, as...changing. Yin’s mind clicked on her request over lunch, and she smiled a bit.

Knowing what was happening did not make the wait too much easier, though. In fact, it meant that she now had even less to do, and more reason to anticipate the order to turn around. She thought a little about school, and how early she and Sean would have to go to bed tonight, but those thoughts were well covered ground by now. She then tried to focus on slowing down her heartbeat by breathing deep and relaxing a little. That at least occupied her for a while, but then she realized that the focus on relaxation was causing her posture to slip. Yin rallied upward, starting to wonder if she was hitting any kind of limit to standing at attention. She did a sort of mental scan of her body, determined that she was fine and mostly just bored, and decided against calling stop on this order.

The quiet sliding of cloth was hard to continue hearing. A pair of her floormates passed by outside, chattering in Mandarin, as Yin tried guessing which garment Sean was putting on now. Logically, he had likely already put on the trousers. As she heard less sound now, she put her wager on his doing up the buttons of his shirt. Excellent, she thought, that means he’s almost done, as she began hearing the rustling of rougher fabric rubbing against itself. The tie! How long did it take someone to tie a tie? Yin filled the staring time trying to dredge up any memory she had of her father or brother tying a tie and how long it took, but she failed to estimate any kind of time before she heard a distinct sliding sound that she did not doubt was the jacket being pulled on. The next sound was a series of padded footsteps as he closed the distance and hovered behind her back.

“Turn around, pet,” Sean commanded, finally.

Yin turned face. She ogled without raising her eyes toward Sean’s face. Thankfully, the part she wanted to take in was mostly beneath that.

The Christmas light display behind Sean silhouetted him slightly, but the daylight illuminated him enough for proper appreciation. The suit was black – maybe navy, Yin thought, considering how the lighting might muddle it – with faint silver pinstripes that caught the sunlight. The cut of the single-breasted jacket turned Sean’s shoulders into bold angles, emphasizing the breadth of his shoulders better than the tight ribbed shirt had. His tie was a light silver, matching the pinstripes, and tied in a broad knot (Yin searched her memory for a name, guessing it was one of the Windsor knots); the shirt was a faint blue that complemented the dark jacket with the contrast. The matching slacks fit well over Sean’s slim legs. The effect was ever so slightly diluted by the lack of shoes, with Sean’s legs ending awkwardly in black and blue striped socks. Oh well, she thought. He was a fine sight.

Sean beckoned Yin toward him, She took a step forward – they were standing on opposite ends of the tiled square by the door, with the bed blocking any path into the rest of the room besides through the spot where Sean stood. Yin felt suddenly more aware of how small the room was, and how Sean had picked the spot to close her in.

As she stepped into the range of his arms, he reached forward and delicately gripped her chin in his fingers. He applied enough upward pressure to signal Yin to raise her head to face his; she struggled to continue looking downward from his gaze as he held her there with such a light touch. If anything, Yin considered, the lack of force felt stronger – like he could not imagine needing the slightest bit of effort to ensure her obedience.

And just for now, Yin thought as she hooded her eyes to avoid his, he’s right about that. She grimaced inwardly with the frustration of keeping eyes down in this position.

“Are you going to be a good little girl tonight?” he said with quiet force.

“If you, make me, Master,” Yin replied in token resistance – anticipating the consequences with a breathless smile.

“Hmm. Perhaps I have spoiled you with my little touch loophole, pet.” Yin’s smile dissolved as she bit her lip, wishing that the ban could be lifted right now so that she could run her hands over that jacket and tie. “In fact, pet,” Sean went on, Yin gluing her eyes to his full lips as he smiled deviously, “I think I’ll have you earn any further touch with a striptease. Is that an agreeable arrangement, pet?”

“Y-yes, mm, Master!” Yin breathed with excitement.

Sean let go of her chin, turning about and then taking his seat in the small chair. “In that case...step into the light here, and earn your touch, my pet.”

Yin stepped onto the carpet, taking a quick look at the microwave again to see how long she’d been standing still.

Yin hesitated a moment, thinking about the order she would be undressing in. She hadn’t really done this before, despite having teasingly offered it to Sean online.

She stepped into the glow of the Christmas lights. Yin could feel Sean’s eyes on her, even as she avoided them. Grr, she suddenly thought, isn’t eye contact a major part of an intimate striptease? I’ll just have to make do...

Standing before her Master, Yin crossed her arms, gripping her turtleneck at opposite sides -

“Arms, freeze.”

- and then that went out the window. Yin raised her head to glare at Sean, before darting her face back down. She couldn’t feel her arms, as if they were blank spots of sensory data. Her brain was looping the thought that she couldn’t feel her arms; she noticed that she couldn’t feel the fabric under her fingers. Yin kept getting distracted by the numbness any time she tried (and failed) to come up with any way to continue with frozen arms.

“And, unfreeze,” Sean said with a slight gleeful tilt in his voice.

Yin turned around with a sway of her hips. Fine then, she thought, he doesn’t get to see me shirtless yet. She kept up the sway as she instead began working at her belt. After undoing the buckle, she gently, slowly pulled it out, making sure that Sean could see it as she uncoiled it from her waist by inches. Yin cocked her left hip up, extended her right arm to the side with the belt gripped by the buckle, and dropped it with a flourish.

Turning around again, Yin took a few steps toward Sean as she unbuttoned her jeans.

“And, legs, freeze.”

Yin’s right leg was almost crossed in front of her left. She considered continuing, but she did not want to have to stop and leave her jeans midway down her legs. She kept her head down, but felt sure that Sean was smirking at her now. Sucking in breath with annoyance, Yin unzipped her jeans and placed her hands on her hips defiantly. It was a small thing, but she felt like choosing the order of her undress and sticking to it out of principle.

“Hmm. Do you like standing around with numb legs, pet?” Sean’s voice dripped with playful condescension.

“I, ah, feel like a floating torso, Master,” Yin replied as she kept her hands stubbornly placed on her hips.

“Mm, and how about...pleasure dial 2.”

Yin felt a light surge of arousal, but she remained still. OK, she thought, I’m a little hornier, but that doesn’t mean I have to take the shirt off before he unfreezes my legs.

“Actually, pleasure dial 3,” that caused Yin to gasp softly, “and you may just find yourself thinking about how much you do want me to get up out of this chair and run my fingertips down your spine, or caress your belly, maybe a touch on your soon to be bare thighs or arms...” Yin bit her lip. “Or, maybe, you’re thinking about my hand in your hair again, or waiting for permission to look me in the eyes...”

Yin gave up. She crossed her arms again, gripping the edges of the turtleneck and inverting it to pull it over her head. The smooth fabric caressed her hypnotically sensitive skin as she pulled it up, exposing her stomach -

“Arms, freeze.”

“Oh, that is just, unfair, Master!” The words burst from Yin’s mouth, her frustration bubbling over. She stood, legs staggered in a step position, arms crossed and hovering around her ribs, her stomach exposed and her jeans undone, her arousal heightened, her sensitive skin crying out for touch; the litany of awkward elements and tensions unfulfilled finally spilled out in words.

“Unfair, pet?” Sean chuckled, steepling his fingers and crossing his legs like some cartoonish supervillain. “Why ever would I be otherwise?”

Yin bit her lip again, and summoned up every last bit of self-control to not glare at Sean.

“And unfreeze, pet.”

Throwing out any semblance of slow teasing, Yin artlessly yanked the shirt off before Sean could say another word. Yin twirled around again, working off the mounting sexual frustration by beginning the slow shimmy out of her jeans. She awaited another freeze trigger as she got the jeans around her knees, hesitated, then continued as Sean remained silent. Yin tried to bend over seductively as she struggled to free her feet and ankles from the denim folds, almost losing her balance. She kicked the jeans off to the side along with her discarded turtleneck. Down to her fuzzy socks and plain black undergarments, Yin reached for the clasp on her bra to pull it off -

“Yin, freeze.”

Yin’s entire body went immobile and numb. Her face relaxed, her arms remained stuck just touching the clasp of her bra. Her legs were in a comfortable standing position, at least. The numbness canceled out her skin’s sensitivity, but she was still blazingly horny on the inside. Without the striptease to focus on, her mind turned to desire for Sean’s touch, toward how much she wanted to please him and to run her hands all over that jacket and tie; and yet, all she could do was stand still, internally aching for more.

She heard the chair shift, and padded footsteps coming toward her. Sean was suddenly towering behind her again, and she registered him repositioning her arms to point toward the ceiling. The touch felt distant, weightless; Yin’s brain registered that touch happened, but she could not take pleasure in it. Sean glided into her field of vision. At least I can ogle his suit, Yin thought as Sean lowered her arms until they were parallel with the floor in a sleepwalker pose. Staring straight ahead, she again had that odd moment of disconnected registering of touch as he placed his fingertips on her navel, brushing them upward, over the middle of her bra and between her breasts. Yin sucked in air and let it out in a long, frustrated huff – the only means she had for airing any irritation at the numbness that denied her what should have been exquisite pleasure.

Yin realized that her all-consuming annoyance at the numbness was making her focus on it more. Every time she thought about how much she wanted to feel, to be touched, she was thinking about the numbness, and every time she thought about it, it got stronger. She sighed mentally at the loop. Over cam, without the arousal and without having someone right here to touch, the numbness had been a fun novelty; Sean had turned it into the most agonizing tease. He was even getting to enjoy touching her before she got to enjoy being touched!

Staring helplessly forward at the contours of the suit jacket, Yin now observed her arms being bent at the elbows, hands tucked behind her head. Sean sidestepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Yin’s body rose into the air, frozen limbs wobbling slightly like a plastic doll with loose joints, as she at least enjoyed the motion and the barely-felt proximity of Sean’s well-dressed body. Sean deposited her closer to the closet, further away from the chair, before sauntering back to his seat. Yin had just heard Sean’s weight rocking the chair back before he finally spoke again:

“Unfreeze.” Yin let out a long, irritated breath as she maneuvered her hands back down to her bra clasp, furiously pushing from either side to unhook it, failing twice out of haste before successfully separating the halves and slipping the bra downward, leaving it lying in front of the closet door. Yin had initially planned to save her bare breasts for the end of the tease, but after putting up with that extended interruption, she instead spun around, tugging off one sock and then the other with opposing toes as she stepped toward Sean. She glued her gaze to Sean’s tie to avoid his eyes, trying to drill a hole into his chest with a look. The heat in her body was getting unbearable as she stopped just a foot or so short of Sean. The multicolored glow of the Christmas lights reminded her of the fireplace visualization, which only served to add to the warmth building in her mind and her insides.

“May I, please, touch you, now, Master?” Yin demanded, wanting to look him in the eye and burn him with her gaze. This dorm room was unseasonably warm, a wonderful refuge from the cold – meaning that even nearly naked, Yin could not shiver even slightly under the combined heat of the room, her arousal, and the memory of the fireplace.

“Pleasure dial 4,” Sean replied in lieu of an answer.

Yin gasped sharply, tensed her entire body, and let out the tension bit by bit on a slow exhale. “That was, low, Master,” she said tersely, quietly.

“But of course,” Sean said smugly. “Now stand at attention again, pet.”

“Yes, Master,” Yin grumbled, straightening herself. Hot, bothered, and frustrated, she only now felt the wetness against her underwear as she held herself in position, hooded her eyes again, and took in ragged breath after ragged breath.

Sean stood, then began circling around her. “You’ve been very good, little girl,” he whispered, leaning in to let the breath flow over Yin’s right ear. She shuddered. “Are you going to continue being good?”

“Yes, Master!” Yin breathed desperately.

“Yindroid, activate.”

Yin’s posture stiffened, her face went blank, and her mind emptied as she exhaled. The heat inside her continued to blaze; but, her body’s tension transferred effortlessly to holding position, and her mind’s racing thoughts quieted. She awaited orders.

“Hold your arms out in front of you.”

“Yes. Master.” Yin’s arms swung upward, hands and fingers like arrowheads pointing forward.

“That’s right, just unthinking, automatic, totally obedient,” he encouraged. “Now, walk over to the bed.”

“Yes. Master.” Yin’s legs smoothly carried her toward the bed, leaving her staring blankly at the illuminated wall.

“Now, bend over onto the bed.”

“Yes. Master.” Her body folded at the middle, arms adjusting to support her body in a bent position. Her hair draped around her face, crowding out any peripheral vision. Time passed. Yin had the stray notion, whispering in the void of her thoughtlessness, that Sean was probably admiring her legs and butt.

“Stand up again and turn around.”

“Yes. Master.” Yin’s spine ratcheted upward and into place, arms returning to her sides, feet efficiently pirouetting around to face Sean. Her hair fell messily, half of it draped over her face and the rest falling awkwardly elsewhere; she did not so much as turn her head to adjust it. Coherent thought was lost. Yin was a tightly wound, unthinking automaton – with overwhelming, formless lust where her thoughts would normally reside. Even as she stood still and stared forward, with the moments passing hazily, her breath came out in a rough tide.

Sean stood in front of her with his hands behind his back, thrusting out his chest and emphasizing the jacket’s fit over it. “Can you think?”

Yin hesitated, all of the lust and haze and heat in her head muddling the answer, before saying, “No. Master.”

“Can you disobey?”

“No. Master.”

“Do you have any control?”

Yin sucked in air, then breathed out: “No. Master.”

“Good girl,” Sean smiled. “Yindroid, deactivate.” Yin relaxed, closed her eyes, felt thought and will and control flood back into her, and also felt her thoughts turn again toward feeling Sean’s touch, toward feeling that unfelt sensation of his fingertips against her chest, toward running her hands over that suit jacket and fingering that tie, toward touching and holding and wanting and...

After a few seconds, Yin composed herself enough to say, “May I, please, touch you, Master?”

“Pleasure dial 5, pet.”

Her knees buckling, her face and ears burning, her stomach fluttering, her spine tingling, her underwear growing ever more wet; feeling that liquid tension that came from being on edge, like a dam about to burst...Yin gritted her teeth as she was damn near knocked down by the additional rush of arousal. “You, pulled that, already, Master. May I, please, touch you, now, Master!”

“You may touch me as soon as you are close enough, pet,” Sean smiled, remaining still.

Yin took a step -

“Legs, freeze.”

Yin closed her eyes in frustration, rolling them under the lids. She reached forward with her right hand, he wasn’t that far -

“Arms, freeze.”

And now she was stuck in another odd position, and he took the diagonal stride to close the distance between them. He lowered her unfeeling right arm, leaving her standing rather comfortably, even if she couldn’t feel her limbs.

“I imagine you really wanted to feel the way I was touching you earlier?” he said smugly.

“I did, Master,” Yin about growled.

“Well, you’re in luck, then,” and then Yin’s world exploded in pleasure as he scraped his fingertips just above her navel.

Trailing upward, his feather-light touch was a comet trail, a slow-burning fuse of tickly hot pleasure against Yin’s achingly needy body. Her lips parted, unbidden, a moan caught in her throat as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

“That’s right, that’s a good girl,” Sean continued, tracing his fingers around – but not on – her breasts, skimming underneath, before reaching beneath her unmoving arms to touch her back and caress each shoulder blade, and the light, smooth movements took up Yin’s entire world. His right hand rose to the back of her neck, and pulled her spine into a curl with a slow, loving downward stroke of his fingernails, before running that same line back up and making her gasp and arch all over again, and for a moment Yin wasn’t even thinking about her numb, heavy limbs, she was lost in the exquisite sensations all over her back and now Sean was caressing her breasts and barely touching her hypnotically sensitive skin, but it was enough to consume her reality and then he was brushing over her nipples and -

“Unfreeze.”

Yin’s hands sprang toward Sean’s chest, caressing the sleek roughness of his jacketed body, reaching for his back and pulling herself into him; feeling that exquisite texture against her breasts, against her nipples (she gasped again at the touch), feeling the hardness through his trousers against her body, running her fingers up his spine through two layers of material, feeling him arch, then fiercely clutching his body against hers as she rode the waves of heat and coiled tension and dammed up wetness inside her. His arms, clothed as surely in that jacket’s wonderful texture, embraced her close to match her wild, passionate cling. Burying her burning face in Sean’s chest, Yin brought her hands back around to his front. She forced herself to focus, dextrously pulling his tie out of his jacket and thumbing the (silk, she thought?) texture, her fingers practically an erogenous zone along with her entire body at this point, and she breathed raggedly in the extremity of pleasure.

And then his fingers crept up her spine again, and at the peak of her arch those fingers found the hair at the base of her skull and Yin’s eyes clamped shut, her mouth hanging open in a moan as his grip immobilized her, thrilled her, made her tense and burn all over with the heady cocktail of adrenaline and hypnotic arousal and submission and plain, unrestrained lust.

Sean finally added words to their cacophonous duet of heated, horny breath. “Who owns you, slave?”

“Y-you, Master!” Yin squeaked.

“And who controls you?”

“You! Master!”

“And what do you want most right now, little girl?”

Yin swallowed, then forced the words out of her throat: “To...please you! Master!”

“That’s a very good girl. Do you want to cum, pet?”

Yes Master!”

“Yindroid, activate.”

Yin’s hands slipped down from their position on Sean’s chest, back down to her sides, like a puppet whose strings had been cut only at the arms. She stilled, as if held up by the hair. She burned mindlessly. She awaited commands.

Sean released her hair. “Remove your panties.”

“Yes. Master.” Yin slid her knickers downward, efficiently kicking them off behind her before resuming her straight posture.

Sean gripped her chin with thumb and forefinger. “What are you?”

Yin stared forward impassively at Sean’s chest. “I am a mindless robot, Master.”

“Good girl. And how aroused are you, robot?”

“Arousal at maximum, Master.” Yin’s glimmer of awareness took pride in this improvisation of robot-speak.

“Very, very good girl. Yindroid, deactivate.”

Thought – or the blazing heat that took its place – rushed back into Yin’s skull as she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure again, now finally naked in front of her Master.

“Masturbate for me, pet.”

“Yes, Master!” Yin gasped, elated, scrambling her fingers downward and inside herself, middle finger finding her clit in a delirious rush, rubbing and losing herself in the pleasure, easing off the tension of arousal even as it continued to build – one step to satisfaction and two steps back with every motion, and she could not even tell how long it was going, she just kept rubbing and touching the slick rough surface underneath her finger as she obeyed her Master -

“Cum, my pet.”

The dam burst. Yin moaned, rocked, hobbled backward and dropped bottom-first back onto the bed as she spasmed and arched into the orgasm. Time was lost as she felt the waves of pleasure, the release of tension, the hammering of her pulse underneath her crimson face. She rode it, finger still pressed down, until the sensation leveled off; then, removing her fingers, she carefully-yet-freely (ensuring her head did not hit the wall) dropped back on the bed to rest and breathe.

After a few ages, Yin dragged herself back to a sitting position, groggily surveying the room – Sean had removed his jacket, tie, and collared shirt, and was working his way out of his trousers. She adjusted her hair, pushing it back with her hands, as she checked the time again, curious to see how long that stretch had lasted.

Rubbing her temple, Yin watched Sean hang up his trousers. After finishing storing the suit, he turned toward her. “Doing alright?” he asked solicitously.

“Yyyeah...aiya,” Yin replied, her mouth dry, “you, ah, really, did a number on me.”

Sean chuckled softly, “That was the idea.” He seemed to suddenly realize his state of undress. “Oh, um, I hope it’s OK if I, um, stay kinda undressed for a bit? That suit was really, um, hot, in the temperature sense.”

Yin giggled, then coughed at the dryness in her mouth.

Sean suddenly snapped to attention, like he hadn’t been thinking quite right. “Oh! Do you need something to drink? Do you have anything in the fridge that I can get for you?”

Yin swallowed, gestured for him to stop talking, then rasped, “Yeah, ah, water, in there.”

She watched as Sean opened the mini-fridge, grabbing a chilled bottle she’d kept in there. He reached for another, then turned toward her. “Um, ‘sok if I get one, too?”

“Yes! Of course!” she responded, glad of his politeness even if it seemed unnecessary. He brought the two sweating plastic bottles over, and, after Yin patted the space on the bed beside her, sat down with her as they each uncapped a bottle. Yin nearly drained hers, recovering from a whole lot of exertion. The chilled fluid was like an ice cube being dropped into the steaming tea of her body.

Bottles significantly lightened, Sean tentatively looped his right arm around Yin. She burrowed into him, even reaching up to pull his arm in tighter. He brought the other arm in to squeeze her. They stayed like that for a moment.

Yen pulled away, uncapping the bottle again to finish it off. After a sip (slower, this time), she looked at Sean – then darted her eyes down out of the last hour’s worth of habit. “Oh, um, I can look you in the eye again, right?”

Sean stroked her hair lightly. “Yes, you may. Uh, sorry for not saying so outright.” Their eyes met again, finally. “And I notice you didn’t stay aroused after the orgasm?”

Yin swallowed a good gulp. “Yeah...I guess my mind was like, orgasm, equals, done. So, done being, squirmy.”

Sean smiled, “And, ah, yeah, I was kinda watching, I would have said the trigger to get you down to normal, but you seemed pretty, ah, done.”

Yin giggled lightly. “Done, yeah, that, seems like the word.” She enjoyed getting to see the tenderness in his brown eyes again. The sun had just about set outside, so they were only lit by the soft multicolor muddle of the Christmas lights. Her mind rummaged through the memories of the last hour plus, looking for anything interesting, and she found something in the most recent bit. “Um...” she paused, not knowing how to say this gently, then dove in, “why did you, ah, make me, masturbate, um, instead of, doing it, yourself?”

Yin thought she detected a blush as Sean answered, “Um, because, ah, I was worried about keeping the suit clean for tomorrow.” This time, it was his eyes darting downward, in sincere awkwardness.

Yin laughed quietly at that. “Heh, that, is a good reason. It was, um, still really, really, hot. Just so you know. Um.” She searched for anything else that stood out. “That induction was, perfect, and you are just, ah, evil. Wicked. Evil. Tease.”

Sean laughed with her, loosened his shoulders, and looked back at her. “I do try!” he said. “I’m glad I could be, um, the right kind of evil.”

Yin smiled at this goofy, awkward guy who just minutes earlier had been ruthlessly pushing her to the edge. “How do you, change like that? Get all, rawr?”

“I just...get in the zone, I guess. And then, go with the flow,” he said, gulping down the last of his water bottle. “..and then I’m all, loopy and, less inhibited, from letting go of that.”

He embraced Yin again, and this time Yin turned her attention to how his sweat mingled with hers. She breathed in his scent, the perspiration and also the faint whiff of his arousal. She looked down, wondering if there was a small wet spot on his boxers where he’d gotten precum on it, but could not make anything out in the odd lighting. That quick curiosity around fluid brought her attention to her seating.

“Oh, um,” she began, gently disengaging from the hug with a loopy grin, “I guess we’re, ah, not using this, top blanket, tonight.”

“I...hadn’t even considered that.” Sean looked down at the bed. “Um, I think two layers and my body heat will suffice? I hope?”

Yin chuckled, “Yeah, I, think so.”

They cuddled silently, warm bodies pressing against one another in easy company and remembered pleasure.

Then, however, Yin thought about the darkness outside, and looked over at the time again:

Yin sighed. “We should get dinner soon...”

Sean pulled away from the cuddle. “Ugh, you’re right. And...” he looked at her sheepishly. “I actually really need to pee, but I didn’t want to get dressed yet.”

Yin was enjoying all the skin to skin contact, but the evidence that they should move on was mounting. “Yeah...OK, dress, bathroom, figure out what we’re doing for dinner?”

“Sounds good,” Sean said as he stood up and fetched the clothes he was wearing earlier. Yin dragged herself off the bed, turned on the ceiling light, and began the scavenger hunt of picking up all of her clothing post-striptease. Knickers, bra, fuzzy socks, turtleneck, black jeans – the whole ensemble felt stiflingly warm in the aftermath of the burning hot play, uncomfortable after having been removed. The turtleneck, instead of a smooth elastic embrace of a shirt, was sweaty and constricting. Suddenly, remembering how much she enjoyed ogling that ribbed shirt (which Sean was now putting back on), she turned back toward her Master.

“Hey, um,” she asked, tugging off the turtleneck and messing up her hair all over again, “ah, what would you like me to wear to, dinner, Master?”

Sean, having just finished getting decent, looked spaced for a second, like he was catching up mentally. “Oh! Um,” he said, the request dawning on him, “I actually really liked that shirt, you look really good in red.”

Foiled in her attempt to have the decision made for her, Yin opened her closet as Sean slipped on his shoes and excused himself. She looked through her small wardrobe, picking out a long-sleeve cable knit acrylic sweater-tunic with a turtleneck, the closest she had to another of the red turtleneck while keeping it in red.

Sean came back, standing in the doorway before baring his feet again. “Did you have anything in mind for dinner? And how ready are you?” He took a better look at her in the tunic. “...and, that’s even nicer than the turtleneck. So you know.”

“Thank you, and, ah, I’m, ready,” Yin beamed, “um, I was thinking, to save time, we could just get takeout from the place across the street. I’m, ah, not fond of it, but, it’ll save time.”

“Well...it’s time with you,” Sean said, scratching the back of his head. “And...well, let’s get there and decide, I think I could use a sit-down meal.”

“OK, then,” Yin said, liking that logic, “ah, let me grab, your coat,” she went into the closet and grabbed both winter coats, “and, walk you over there.”