The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bria’s Boobies

by The Sympathetic Devil

Andrea had to admit she was glad that Bria would be back in the office that morning. Her mousy little administrative assistant was not the most skilled employee she could hope for, but, unlike the temp, she usually did as she was told. Andrea was the youngest executive in the company, female and Asian in an industry dominated by white men. If she was going to rise, she needed every advantage.

And after a week with a temp, Andrea had to admit Bria was an advantage. She had been a bit ditzy since hooking up with Brad, the boyfriend she couldn’t shut up about, but hopefully her week’s vacation with the man had gotten that out of her system.

Bria would be back to her old self and ready to be Andrea’s most loyal foot soldier.

Andrea froze as she approached her office. Bria was there at her desk in front as expected. But in front of Bria was something unexpected. Two somethings. The mousy secretary had blonde highlights in her brown hair, a spectacular makeup job and the most insane breast implants Andrea had ever seen.

“Hi Andrea! I’m back!” said Bria cheerfully.

She hadn’t called her Ms. Park as she always had before. Indeed, everything about her seemed to exude self-confidence and charm. Andrea couldn’t even think why they hadn’t always been on a first name basis.

“You’re back,” she agreed lamely, blood rising in her cheeks as she realized she was still staring at her assistant’s chest, prominently displayed in her scoop-neck sundress. But she was unable to look away.

“Everything went fine while I was gone?” Bria asked.

Or was she telling?

“Everything went fine,” Andrea told Bria’s gargantuan breasts.

“OK, then! I’ve got a lot of email to get through,” the voice above the breasts said. “We’ll catch up over lunch?”

“Yeah. Lunch.” Andrea agreed.

She’d been dismissed. Her big-breasted assistant had dismissed her. Andrea tore her gaze from the sea of cleavage and forced herself to look at Bria’s face, but her assistant was cheerfully scrolling through her email, oblivious to Andrea’s discomfort.

Andrea went to her office. What else could she do?

The young executive scrolled through her own email, not reading a word. What had just happened out there? How could Bria get such a ridiculous boob job? Andrea put a hand subconsciously to her own under-emphasized chest. It was absurd that Bria would get them and it was unacceptable that she would flaunt them around the workplace in that skimpy little sundress making all the other women feel inadequate...

No, that wasn’t it. It was inappropriate. Not appropriate for the workplace. Andrea accessed the employee handbook online and searched for backup. It was inappropriate, she was sure. But she couldn’t find a section of the handbook on breasts. Or boobs. Or titties. Or knockers. Eventually she got frustrated and tried Google. Boobies got a lot of hits on Google.

Andrea blushed furiously when she realized what she had done. She closed her browser. She cleared her search history. She instant messaged Bria and asked her to come in as soon as she could. They needed to have this out in the open.

Bria flounced into the room, her grin pure sunshine, beaming over the mountains of boobs.

“Hi Bria,” she told Bria’s boobs. “Thanks. I know you’re busy after being gone for so long, but I think it’s important that we get your boobs out in the open.”

Bria giggled. Andrea realized what she had just said and lost all composure.

“I mean! I mean, we need to talk.. Talk about what you did with.. With your chest and with your clothes and...and... I didn’t mean...”

“Sssshhhh...” Bria said, a finger to her lips, at least Andrea assumed since an arm was now occluding her view of her boobs. “Everything is alright, Andrea. Everything is going to be just fine. You trust me, right?”

“I trust you,” Andrea agreed.

She was so lost. So inadequate. So small. She needed to trust someone, and Bria seemed the only option. Bria was telling her things would be alright and Andrea really needed to believe that just then.

“Now I can tell you’re curious about my boobies,” Bria said. “That’s perfectly natural. I was surprised and curious when Brad gave them to me. Maybe even a little bit frightened at the sudden change. But they are truly the most wonderful boobies, Andrea. I think you’ll come to see that. They’re really, really wonderful.”

“Really, really wonderful,” Andrea agreed, tumbling between them in her mind.

“And I don’t mind that you stare, Andrea,” Bria said, leaning forward placing her hands on Andrea’s desk so that her tremendous titties were displayed even more lewdly. Impossibly, Bria didn’t appear to be wearing a bra. “You can just stare and stare, Andrea. I know you don’t have big boobies, Andrea, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy mine. You do enjoy them, don’t you Andrea?”

“I do! I do!” Andrea confessed. “But I’m so small!”

Her mind crashed again and again against that wall of titflesh, unable to think of anything else. All her accomplishments, all her education, all her dreams, what did they mean in the face of such marvels?

“You know, when I’m feeling bad, sometimes it helps if I stroke my pussy,” Bria said. “Why don’t you try that, Andrea?”

“I’ll try that,” Andrea told the phenomenal jugs and slipped off her pants.

She started discreetly but soon had her legs spread with her heels on her desk, a hole ripped in the crotch of her pantyhose as she brought herself to self-loathing orgasm after self-loathing orgasm, her eyes never leaving Bria’s bountiful boobies.

“I think that’s probably enough,” Bria said, walking around Andrea’s desk to gently but insistently remove her hand from her crotch and place it in Andrea’s mouth.

Andrea sucked her juices from her fingers as Bria moved one foot and then the other back to the ground, displaying her tits even more in the process and making Andrea whimper. She rolled the office chair back and slipped Andrea’s pants back on. She was Andrea’s personal assistant, after all. And oh how glorious her boobies looked as she assisted.

“Good girl,” Bria said, patting her boss on the head. “See if you can get some work done. We’ll catch up at lunch.”

Andrea didn’t get any work done. Mostly she stared at the clock, wondering what was happening to her, wondering what would happen at lunchtime, wondering why Bria’s boobs were so incredible, wondering why her own were so inadequate.

Who was she? What did it all mean?

At one point, she snuck over to the door that Bria had closed behind her and opened it, just a crack. Three members of senior management were there talking to Bria. Bria’s back was to Andrea, so the secretary couldn’t see her boss and the boss could not see her secretary’s boobs.

She moaned in frustration at that, but not load enough to draw attention. The management team was all focused on Bria’s boobs and Bria was speaking to them like a queen at court, punctuation her proclamations with peals of laughter.

Of course they were paying attention to Bria. Bria had the boobies. Why would they ever talk to anyone so inadequate as Andrea. Why had they even made her an executive, with her tiny titties? Andrea had signed and slunk back to her desk. She would have masturbated, but Bria had told her she had had enough. So she watched the clock and tried to figure out why she had ever looked down on her assistant when she was so obviously her superior.

* * *

“Hey there, Andrea! You remember Brad, right?”

Bria’s boobies were back! Andrea popped up from the slumped position she had been mopping in.

“I remember Brad!” she told Bria’s boobies.

She had briefly met the young man when he had come to meet Bria on her lunch break, but Andrea hadn’t let her go due to a last-minute report that had to go out. She blushed at the memory, wishing she had just told Bria to go while she finished the report herself. Who had she thought she was?

“Bria tells me you’ll be joining us for lunch,” Brad said.

“Oh? I...I wouldn’t want to intrude on your time together,” Andrea said, about to die at the thought of not being able to stare at Bria’s boobies all through lunch the way she had dreamed of for forever, or at least as long as she remembered.

“Nonsense!” Brad said. “I was telling Bria during our vacation that we really need to get to know her boss better once we got back!”

“Oh, we’re coworkers, really”” Andrea said. “Boss seems so formal.”

“Maybe we could even be friends!” Bria said brightly. “And friends go to lunch!”

Andrea smiled gratefully at Bria’s boobies. Friends! Going to lunch with big, friendly boobies!

* * *

They went to a very nice restaurant and Andrea told Bria’s boobs that she was glad to pay. Brad had asked Andrea if she was one of those Asian women who couldn’t handle alcohol and Andrea would have been offended by such a question, but he was Bria’s boyfriend, so how could she be? She told him she drank a little on the weekends, but Bria wanted wine, so really, was there any question?

One bottle became two and then three. The halo around Bria’s boobies became brighter and brighter. Andrea’s tongue got looser and looser, and of course she talked about the only thing on her mind.

Brad told her that Bria’s boobies weren’t the result of surgery the way Andrea had assumed. But of course they weren’t. They were too perfect for that. Stupid Andrea. Stupid, flat-chested Andrea.

Bria’s boobies were the result of magic. Bria’s boobies WERE magic! Of course they were. Nothing else made sense.

“Magic boobies...” Andrea whispered prayerfully.

“My uncle Darwin is a famous wizard,” Brad explained. “So when Bria told me she wanted bigger boobs, I asked him to set me up with a spell.”

“Isn’t he a sweetie?” Bria asked.

“Sush a sshweetie,"” Andrea agreed.

“You know, Andrea,” Brad said. “I think you’re entirely to drunk to go back to work and entirely to drunk to resist the power of Bria’s boobies even a little bit. Not that you were very good at resisting sober.”

“I’m not good at nuffin,” Andrea confessed.

“Oh, I’m sure we can find things you’re good at, Andrea!” Bria said. “Let’s go to Brad’s house and see!”

* * *

Andrea was indeed too drunk to go back to work and almost too drunk to make it to Brad’s car. But she was so glad she had made it, because Brad insisted that the two ladies get in the backseat so Bria could help her inebriated boss while he drove home.

Soon Andrea was being driven with her head cushioned against the most magical airbags in the world. She mumbled prayers of ecstasy into the divine titflesh as Bria worked her glossy black hair out of its bun and stroked it smooth.

“We’re gonna have such fun with you, Andrea,” Bria assured her. “Afternoon delight. You’re gonna love it.”

Andrea just knew she would.

* * *

Bria had managed to strip her naked in the back of the car by the time they got to Brad’s house. She had also managed to explain to Andrea what a submissive little slut she was. It did explain a lot of her behavior lately.

When Brad had parked in the garage and come to the back to retrieve her, she had whined at the idea of being removed from the magical boobies, but Mistress Bria had swatted her nose and told her to behave. She apologized and let Brad extract her from the vehicle and cradle her in his arms, carrying her into the house.

Over his shoulder, she saw Bria’s boobies emerge from the car and follow, presumably in the company of the rest of Bria. Her secretary-cum-Mistress stripped off her sundress as she followed. Andrea shuddered and nearly passed out at the unveiled glory of the globes.

Bria’s boobies bounded and bounced behind Brad as he carried Andrea to the bedroom. Andrea would do anything for this couple she so adored, of whom she was so unworthy. She knew it. Bria knew that she knew it. After all. Bria had told her as much on the way over.

But Andrea didn’t have any idea what she would be asked to do.

“There you go, you drunken little tramp,” Brad said, lying her on the huge bed that dominated Brad’s bedroom. “You just stay there while I renew my acquaintance with my fiancé. You got her all morning and on the ride here.”

And then Brad was kissing Bria and slipping off the little blue panties that were the only part of her outfit to make it that far. Bria stripped Brad as he continued to kiss her. Andrea knew how hot Brad looked naked, since Bria had told her has much, but she’d never actually seen him that way. Since his torso was eclipsing the view of Bria’s boobies, Andrea did steal a glance at Brad’s tight little bum before going back up his back in hopes for a peek at the boobies of her dreams as the couple continued to make out with more and more passion.

Andrea’s orifices watered, above and below. It was so hot watching them! Did they even remember she was there? She stole a furtive glance at her inadequate chest. Why would they?

After several minutes, Bria extracted her tongue from Brad’s mouth.

“Do you want a tittiefuck, Brad?” she asked. “Or do you want to screw Andrea?”

Andrea shuddered. She was so horny, so lonely and abandoned, but who would chose her over the magic titties?

“Tittiefuck!” Brad exclaimed inevitably. “But let’s have Andrea help!”

Andrea was shocked. She sat up in eager bewilderment.

“How can I help?” she begged.

“Do you think you could squeeze Bria’s nipples while I fuck her magic tits?” he asked.

With Brad stepping out of the way, Bria’s boobies were revealed again and the make-out session had left the nipples engorged to the point that using them as handles was not going to be physically challenging, though keeping herself from passing out from the ineffable joy of it might be.

“Eee” she squeaked by way of consent.

And then Bria was sprawled out on the bed, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling, her brown and gold hair splayed out on the bedding. At Brad’s direction, Andrea straddled his fiancé head, her weeping pussy anointing Bria’s crown.

“Bend over and spit between her tits, Andrea,” Brad instructed.

“Oh, I could never...” Andrea objected.

“Do it, Andrea!” Bria commanded. “Do it or leave.”

“Yes, Mistress Bria!” Andrea said, bent at the waist and spat delicately on the magic tits.

“More!” her mistress demanded.

Andrea did as she was told. Again and again by both Bria and Brad in turn. Her mouth had been watering for so long, but now she worried she might run out of spit!

And then Brad was rubbing the results of Andrea’s labor down into the cavernous cleavage and he smiled at Bria and said “I think that’ll do, Babe. Not as much as the lube we usually use, but it’s special.”

“Then stop messing around and fuck these fun bags you gave me, Brad!” Bria demanded.

And then he straddled his fiancé’s rib cage and lay his turgid member squarely between her magical mountainous mounds.

“Grab her nipples, Andrea, and keep those titties close together while I fuck them.”

Andrea did as she was told. Andrea did as she was destined. This was her true purpose in life. As unworthy of it as she was, this was all she ever wanted to do!

Brad placed his hands on Andrea’s shoulders for support. Bria pressed her head against Andrea’s twat for leverage. Andrea was vaguely aware of this. All her focus was on the glorious titties before her, held tightly in her inadequate hands, as a hard dick slid between them. She’d never been more jealous of anything than she was of that cock. But she was helping. That was what mattered. She was helpful to Bria’s boobies.

She didn’t know how long Brad lasted in that most divine of spaces. How long could any mortal last in paradise? But it was not nearly long enough. Brad grunted, groaned and shuddered. And then he spouted, frosting the luscious mounds with glistening goo as Bria praised him and Andrea quivered with her own orgasm, an unbreakable hold on the nipples.

And then he was sliding out from between Bria’s boobies and unstraddling her while she giggled.

“Time to let go, Andrea,” Brad told her.

Andrea shook her head in defiance, not looking up from her twin goddesses, refusing to acknowledge anything else in the world existed.

“Andrea, it’s time to lick Bria’s boobies clean,” he clarified.

Andrea looked up, her brown eyes wide at Brad as the fantastical thing he had just told her sank in.

“Do it, you slut!” Bria demanded.

Andrea did it. She dove between Bria’s titties and began lapping up Brad’s leavings. Just when she thought life couldn’t get any better, it had!

Someone was stroking her ass as she licked Bria clean. It was probably Brad, but it could have been anyone. Andrea didn’t care. Andrea was between the magical boobies. Andrea was in the happiest place in the universe.

Two fingers slipped between her labia and into her cunt. A thumb tapped at her asshole. She didn’t care, though it did feel nice. She was focused. Her own nipple was nibbled at. She wasn’t sure how that was possible. But anything was possible in a world with magic boobies.

And then a manly hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head away from nirvana.

“No!” She wailed. “No, no, no!”

Bria sat up and grinned impishly at her former boss.

“You’re a mess, Andrea!” she said. “See?”

Bria had pointed but Andrea could only stare longingly at her boobs.

“Turn away, Andrea, or she’ll never look,” Brad said.

Bria sighed and turned her back on them. Andrea whined at the deprivation, but then looked in the direction Bria had pointed when Brad directed her head that way.

The woman in the mirror bore only a slight resemblance to Andrea. Her face was smeared with semen, sweat and spit, her glossy hair plastered to her face and shoulders with it. Her cheeks were flush. Her eyes were wide and feral with need.

But then she blinked in amazement. Her breast, Her tiny, worthless breasts. They had grown. Not much. Double in size, but doubling next to nothing was just a little more than nothing.

But still, she had more than she had that morning, deep in faded memory.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you?” Brad said. “The more you’re exposed to Bria’s boobies, the more your own boobies grow. The magic rubs off.”

* * *

Andrea sat at her desk in front of Ms. Hudson’s office. She was Ms. Hudson at work. Only Mistress Bria at home or when they were alone.

Andrea always came in before her mistress to make sure Ms. Hudson found everything ready and her coffee just as she liked it. And also to flirt with the delivery guys.

The UPS guy was REALLY impressed with her new outfit that morning. She was wearing a tiny white pleated skit and a pale blue dress shirt unbuttoned to her sternum to reveal her lacey white bra, almost in its entirety.

She didn’t need the bra. Mistress Bria never wore one. Gravity had no effect on magic titties. And she had to buy a new one every 5 days or so.

But that was actually why she wore them. It helped her keep track of her progress. And guys always wanted to know.

“C-cup!” she answered the UPS driver’s question. “I’m a C-cup! But I’m getting bigger!”

She was getting bigger. And maybe, someday, she would be big enough to be worthy of Mistress Bria’s boobies.