The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! My name is Miss Helpless MC and I do commissioned stories! If you’re interested please email .

The Bridesmaid

Megan:

For as long as I can remember Rachel has been my best friend. Warm, kind and generous I’ve known her forever and we’ve been friends for just as long. We actually met on the swim team but Rachel was far better then I ever was. With her fair skin, tall body, straight blonde hair and small breasts she was a natural swimmer whereas my large C Cup breasts and giant frizzy red hair didn’t help me. Despite being the worst on the team she still became my friend and we’ve been together ever since.

When Rachel met Mike we were both over the moon. He was tall and trim with brown hair and fair skin. Rachel worked as a chemist and met Mike, an experimental psychologist during a cooperative study. I remember when he first asked her out she called me and we talked about it all night long. Therefore, you can imagine my great enthusiasm and joy when I heard about their engagement and my even greater excitement when Rachel asked me to be her maid of honor. I still have the letter she wrote me.

Megan,

I am so enthralled to be writing you this letter! You know, of course that Mike and I are getting married but, even better, I want you to be my maid of honor. You are one of my oldest, truest friends and I want you to be my maid of honor. Mike and I really really really hope you say yes!

Love,
Rachel

P.S I’ve been meaning to tell you but I’ve been drinking this fantastic kombucha fruit drink for a while now and I feel absolutely fantastic. Clearer skin, lost weight, all that good stuff. I put a bottle in this package if you want to try it! Text me if you want more, I get them free from work!

The drink was actually delicious by the way. Rachel kept sending me cases of them and I’ve had one every day for the past half year. Regardless, the days quickly sped along until it was the day of the wedding.

Helping Rachel into her dress I couldn’t help but notice her body. Her beautiful body. As tall and slender as ever it was more then her never aging, it was almost like she managed to reverse the process and become a high schooler again. Her breasts haven’t grown any larger but they’ve somehow become fuller and more pert and, through her underwear, I can vaguely see her soft pink nipples.

“Did you drink your kombucha today?” She asks, turning around to help me into my tight green bridesmaid dress. “I know strawberry is your favorite so I made sure we got you a double.”

“Yeah I did, thank you. You know it’s amazing, I always feel so calm and relaxed after drinking it. I’m going to be so bummed when you and Mike go on your honeymoon. Can’t imagine going without it for a week.”

“Oh, babe, no worries I have a case set aside for you.” Rachel says, turning to face me while placing one of my hair tendrils behind my ear. “Oh my God, thank you so much!” I say, kissing her on the cheek as she laughs and hugs me back. Kissing.

Without thinking I lean forward and kiss her on the lips. I’m completely taken by surprise but I can’t stop myself and, to my even greater surprise, Rachel just leans into it. Despite me initiating the kiss I’m completely at her discretion as I feel her tongue begin to explore my mouth.

“Come on, it’s time you visit Mike.” “Uh huh” I find myself saying, unable to focus on anything as the world seems to fade in and out. Grabbing me by my arm she guides me down the hall as we approach the groom’s hotel room. Throughout the walk Rachel is whispering things into my ear that I can’t quite make out. I can vaguely catch certain words like “pleasure” or “obedience” but I can’t possibly think of a context where that makes sense. Opening the door, I hear “You know it’s bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other on their wedding day.”

Mike appears around the corner and gives a quick peck to Rachel before looking me up and down. There’s something about his gaze that turns me on. The idea of being watched, of being examined. As Mike’s gaze wandered over my body I could feel my nipples harden and a warm tingling sensation between my legs. I’m also incredibly aware of my body. My breasts heaving, my mouth salivating, my vagina tingling. Everything.

“Rachel, why don’t you go continue getting ready for the ceremony. Megan and I need some time to talk.” He says, giving Rachel a deep kiss while groping her butt. Giving her ass one quick spank, Rachel lets out a flirty yelp and walks back to her dressing room. “Why don’t you sit down.” He says, pointing to a nearby chair.

Part of me wants to stand and figure out what’s going on. I don’t even consciously sit down but, nevertheless, I find myself plopping down on the chair he’s referencing. Standing next to me he pulls out a pocket watch from his jacket pocket. “I met Rachel at a symposium for affecting the human psyche. I was working on a powerful form of experimental hypnosis that can make subjects somewhat obedient. It was immediately discredited for the moral implications but not before I used Rachel as a test subject. My influence was fairly weak but, luckily, Rachel’s chemistry work had inhibition lowering effects that, I quickly discovered, worked great with my method.” He says, sitting next to me.

I find myself staring forward, unable to move my head much or resist as Mike’s hand begins to grope my breast, twirling my nipple between his figures. “I tested out her concoction on Rachel and found great results. Also, congratulations, you’re our first experiment on an outsider. Seems to be going well.” He muttered, kissing my neck.

“The concoction can make you fairly docile and a little obedient but, to get you where I want you, we need to implement my half of the process.”

Swinging the pocket watch in front of me I find myself focused on the shiny metal as it spins in front of my vision. As I try to focus on anything else I find that the room fades out of my vision and all I can focus on is the watch. I can hear him speaking words into my ear but making them out is a complete impossibility. “Megan, can you hear me?”

“Yeeesss.” I breathe, sinking into the chair as Mike approaches closer. “From now on you’re going to do everything I say, understand?” “Uh huh.” I moan, squirming in my seat as his hand finds its way between my legs. “Good…good. Now blow me.”

Standing up, Mike gets in front of me as I drop to my knees and lean in. I don’t have much control over my body but what little I do is completely captivated by the desire to give him a blowjob. Pulling out his cock it’s a bit bigger then normal, probably about six inches but I don’t get a good look before I completely engulf it. Normally I try and engage in a little more foreplay but all I can focus on now is swallowing as much as I can as quickly as I can. Feeling it press against the back of my throat I continue to bob on my own before two hands put themselves on the back of my head. I don’t care, I don’t know if I can care but Mike take all rhythm and tempo away from me and begins throat-fucking, hard.

Tears begin to well up in my eyes as saliva builds up in my mouth and a starts dripping out of my nose. I can barely breathe but the instinct to pull away and get air is completely nonexistent. “Pull out your tits and lay back.”

Removing his cock from my mouth with an audible pop I lean back on the floor and pull down my dress, revealing my breasts. Expecting him to cum on me I am surprised but, of course, find myself accommodating him as he straddles my chest, placing his cock between my two mountains. Instinctively holding them together he begins pumping in and out furiously as my body rocks with the rhythm of his thrusts. We stay like this for I don’t know how long until, after giving a groan, I feel thick strands of warm goo hit my chin and spillover onto my face. Taking a deep breath, he cleans off his cock with a nearby rag and stands up. “Alright, here’s what you’re going to do from now on.”

Rachel:

“Yeah it was the strangest thing. We had our date night and, the next day, I was absolutely compelled to whip this up in the lab.” I say, placing several tables on the table in front of my boyfriend Mike. “Even stranger, I had the desire to take one which violates all types of ethical codes but, I did and instead of going to measure the results I had the weird desire to rush home and see you. Anyways how are you babe?” I ask, turning around to find Mike kneeling.

“Rachel, you’re the light of my life, please be mine forever. Will you marry me?”

I’m torn. Mike is a great guy, a fantastic guy, but it has been a little bit rushed and he’s always been a little creepy around my best friend Meg. I think I’m going to have to turn him down for now.

“Say I do.”

The world goes fuzzy as I almost fall to the ground. Maintaining my balance I suddenly hear Mike’s words in a new light. Of course we should marry. H. said we should so of course we should.

“Yes, of course I’ll marry you!”

A smile spreads across his face that lifts my heart but, beneath it, I catch the glimpse of something else. Something I wouldn’t call sinister but definitely opportunistic. “Why don’t you bend over and spread your legs.”

Mike, a romantic, has never been this forceful or direct with me but for some reason I can’t help but obey him as I put my face in the ground and stick my ass high up in the air. Against my normal desires my vagina practically starts leaking but I am caught completely off guard as I feel his penis start to probe my asshole. I hate anal, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I’m about to speak up but a “Shhhh, be quiet” from Mike snaps my lips shut.

I sit there in pain and silence as my fiancé pounds away until he whispers a phrase that changed the entire experience. “Enjoy this.”

It was like a switch being flipped in my head. In the blink of an eye all the pain and discomfort switched to pleasure and enjoyment. My whimpers and dissatisfied grunts turned into guttural moans of animalistic pleasure as Mike continued to plunge into my ass. If I closed my eyes and tried to focus more on the fucking I could even feel his balls slapping against my butt and hear it entering and exiting me.

Giving a loud and pitched moan I collapse on the ground with Mike on top of me, giving a few more thrusts before his own moaning filled my asshole with his seed. Rolling me to the side he gets on top of me and dangles a pocket watch in front of my face and says “here’s what you’re going to do.”

Megan:

Clean! Clean! Clean! Running around Mike and Rachel’s apartment I dust, wash, and vacuum everything in sight. It was pretty messy when I got here but after a week of me working I’ve finally got it up to shape. The uniform Mike has me wear is a bit uncomfortable. Short skirt, tight corset, and small apron aren’t great for cleaning in but, for some reason, I can’t find myself disobeying Mike and I definitely look stunning in it. Every step causes my breasts to nearly explode out of my outfit but I’ve begun to like it as time went on.

Walking into Mike and Rachel’s room I find a pair of Mike’s pajama pants that I’ve yet to put away. Picking them up I place them to my face and take a deep sniff. “Ooooh Master.” I groan, taking another breath before catching myself “Mike. Mike?” I say, confused at how that sounds wrong in my mouth.

Hearing the jingling of keys and a couple giggling I quickly run to the living room. Straightening my skirt, lifting up my boobs in the corset, and holding my feather duster at attention I speak.

“Welcome home Master, I’ve done what you commanded and am here to serve your every desire.”