The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A BROTHER’S DEBT, HIS BROTHERS HAVE TO PAY.

BY THE SLAVER.

Joe Black staggered into his hotel sweet, and stopped dead. In the middle of the room was what looked like two metal cages, on one of the beds was a large cardboard box. He turned as his brother fell into the room. Joe was on his stag night, for a week’s time he was to be wed.

The night and in deed most of the day had been spent drinking with his mates. Now he, and his brother, Fred who was also his best man had staggered to their hotel in the early hours to get some sleep.

“You know anything about this Fred?” Asked Joe.

“Maybe, there a gift for you and Mary.” Said Fred.

“Like we would use any like this.” Joe said, with scorn in his voice.

“Sometimes Joe, I wonder about you.” Continued Fred, as he walked into the room, to get a better look at the cages.

Joe was 6/2, with dirty blond hair and blue eyes, and a well-built body.

Fred was 5/8, with dirty blond hair and blue eyes, and a skinnier build than Joe.

The two men walked round the cages, and looked at them. The cages were vertical, designed for standing, with three horizontal platforms made of sheet metal in each, which went right across them at various levels. When the cages were opened, half of each platform moved away with the doors and the other half strayed in the cages.

The platforms had cut-out notches to hold body parts—two for ankles in the lowest platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform, and one for the neck in the top platform. Each platform could be moved up, or down by turning screws. The cage’s doors were open, so the brothers could see inside.

The brothers turn, as four shaven headed, rubber clad men entered the room from the bathroom. Joe was about to say something to the four men, but suddenly the four men lunged foreword, and shoved the brothers into the metal cages, and slammed the doors shut. Joe and Fred let out a loud scream as they fell into the cages and the doors slammed shut, all that could by seen of Joe and Fred was their heads, and necks sticking out of the top of the cages. Before the brothers could say another word, two of the rubber-clad men thrust O ring gags into Joe and Fred’s mouths, and fastened them behind their heads. The gags had been taken from the box on the bed. After a few seconds Joe and Fred stopped trying to get out of the cages. They just glared at the four men, with anger in their eyes.

“Just you be good boys, and do as your are told, and soon both of you will have no more worries.” Said one of the rubber-clad men. “I’m called Thascalos, in Greek that means Master. I’m your Master, and you will obey me.” His voice had just the fainted tinge of a Greek accent. He walked to the two caged men.

“Yyoou fffuuckkkk mmmmm.” Both brothers muffled cries could just be heard through their gags.

“Sh sh, be quiet, theirs good boys. I think it’s time to start, don’t you?” said Thascalos smiling at Joe and Fred.

Thascalos walked up to the cages in which Joe and Fred were imprisoned, and looked them straight in the eyes. They tried to look away from those burning, glowing black eyes of Thascalos, but they could not.

“Just look at my eyes and relax. That’s right, just watch my deep black eyes and let yourself relax.” Thascalos spoke almost silently into the two men’s ears. Both men felt themselves falling, into those deep black eyes. Their minds in a spin.

“Nnnnoo ppleeassss.” Was all the men could moan through the ring gag.

“That’s right, just focus your eyes on me and relax.” Said Thascalos. “All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax.” His voice was steady and soothing, and soon both men’s minds were full of it.

“I’m going to start counting down from ten, and with each count, you will become even more relaxed. Also when I reach one you will do what ever I tell you to do, I am your master.” Said Thascalos.

“Ten...Nine... Eight...Seven” he continues to talk to both men, who felt more, and more relaxed as the count goes down.

“Three...Two...One.” Thascalos told Joe and Fred. “You are now feeling totally relaxed and at peace.”

Thascalos looked both men right in theirs eyes, and told them both. “I’m your master, you will obey me. You will address me as master, or sir.”

Two of the rubber men opened the cages, and remove the o-ring gags. Joe and Fred just stood in the cages, plank looks on their faces, they were waiting to be told what to do.

“Yes master.” Both men replied flatly. “We will obey.”

“Step out of the cage, and strip, the pair of you will get turn on by doing this. But that is all, you will not cum.” Said Thascalos. Like someone sleepwalking, both brothers stepped out of the cages, and started to peel off their suits, ties shoes and shirts. Soon they were down to their T-shirts and shorts. Their dicks were rock hard by-now, and the purple tips of their dicks could just be seen, pocking through the tops of their shorts. “Stop.” Shouted Thascalos. The two men froze.

“I will now tell you both how I become to be here, and why.” Said Thascalos, the two brothers just stood, looking straight ahead. “You see, your younger brother, Biff, and I are partners. Biff, you see imports large amounts of drugs into this country, through his import, export business. In payment for these drugs, I export through Biff’s business, young males as slave labour, and sex slaves.” He said.

Just then the room’s door opened, and in walked Biff. He looked at the nearly naked figures of his brothers, he stood behind his brother and waited for Thascalos to finish talking. “Your brother owed me money from our last drug shipment, but he could not pay me, so he gave me his own brothers to be sold into slavery, as payment.” Thascalos thought he saw a flicker of anger in the two brother’s eyes, at the fact that their brother would allow them to be sold into slavery to pay off his debt. Thascalos touched each brother on the head and said “SLEEP” the two brother’s heads fell onto their chests, and they fell to the ground. Thascalos smiled at Biff, he clicked his fingers, Joe and Fred were lifted onto the beds.

Biff and Thascalos were talking in the bathroom, out in the bedroom could be heard the sound of the cages being taken away. “I can’t go through with it, I’ll get you your money some other way, please let my brothers go.” Begged Biff. Thascalos looked at him, and then spoke “And were will you get, not only $225.000, but two new slaves to replace your brothers by 9 A.M. I think that you have no choose, you can not have them back.”

“But,...” said Biff, he dived at Thascalos, hands out stretched. Thascalos looked Biff straight in his eyes. Biff shivered, he could not look away from Thascalos gaze. “I am Thascalos, I am your Master, you will obey me.” Said Thacsalos. “You are mine now, I own you body and sole. You will do as I say, you must obey.”

Biff stood still, unable to move. “I will obey, I will do as you say. I must obey.” He said flatly, a goofy look spread across his face, as his free will left him. “Good.” Said Thascalos. “I want you to strip naked, and then climb into the shower, but do not turn on the water.” Ordered Thascalos. Biff started to strip. Finally he pulled off his last piece of clothing, his pants. Biff had a look of not knowing what to do, on his face. He was now completely naked, his dick was sticking straight out in front of him, like a tent pole. He walked over to the shower, and went inside, and closed the glass door, and stood waiting to be told what to do. “Biff, I want you to jerk yourself off, I want you to keep doing that till I return. You will want only to do that till I tell you what to do next.” Said Thascalos. Biff grabbed the tent pole in front of him, and began to masturbate. It wasn’t long before he cum for the first time. Cum shot from his cock, and hit the glass side of the shower. Biff started to masturbate a second time. Thascalos smiled, and left the bathroom.

Joe and Fred opened their eyes, their heads spun, and there thoughts were confused, but one thought in their heads was clear: Thascalos was their Master, they must obey their Master, he know what was best for them. The two cages were gone from the room, two rubber-clad men stood in the middle of the room waiting. Thascalos came into the room, and stood be the rubber-clad men. “I think it’s time that we taut you two how to suck cock.” He said, to Joe and Fred. “Just teach them to suck cock.” He told the rubber-clad men.

Thascalos clicked his fingers. The rubber-clad men started to remove their rubber gear, soon they to were naked, and their dicks were rock hard and dripping pre-cum. “Boys, I want you to come over here and kneel in front of these two gentlemen here, and open your mouths.”

Like two sleepwalkers, Joe and Fred moved over to the two men and knelt in front of them, their mouths wide open. “Good boys, now I want you two, to give these two gentlemen a blow job. They will tell you what to do. You will not be able to stop yourself, you will suck their cocks till they shoots their load.”

Thascalos then told the naked men to sick their dicks into the brother’s open mouths, and face-fuck them, and to tell the brothers what to do. The men told the brothers to begin taking cock into their mouths. Joe and Fred seemed to resist, but then they began to suck the men’s 9″ uncut cock with vigour. The men wrapped his hands around the back of the brother’s heads. They continued to pump the brother’s mouths, while they told Joe and Fred what to do, and not to use their teeth. Their hips began to pump furiously as they felt their closeness to cumming. With a shuddering groan, the men pumped their hot creamy juices down Joe and Fred’s throats. The brothers swallowed all that they were given.

“Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” asked Thascalos. “From this time on you will have a need for man’s hot juices. You will suck any cock you are told to. Do you understand?” The brothers nodded, some of the men’s cum was running down their faces. Thascalos touched the brothers on the head, they fell to the ground.

In the bathroom Biff was still masturbating, but he had long since stopped cuming. His body was covered in sweet, and he could hardly stand. Thascalos returned to the bathroom, he opened the front of his rubber suit. A semi-hard cock fell out, he beat it till it was hard. He then told Biff to suck his dick. Biff took the cock into his mouth. While Biff was sucking furiously on his dick, Thascalos reinforce Biff’s new subliminal programming, also he gave Biff a series of control words. Suddenly Thascalos let out a loud groan, and shot a load of cum down Biff’s throat. Biff swallowed all of the hot juice that was shot into his mouth.

Thascalos pulled his dick out of Biff’s mouth, he then started to play with himself, and get his dick hard again. Then he thrust it in Biff’s mouth again, and started to face fuck him again. Biff let out a low moan. As soon as his mouth was round the dick, Biff started to suck it with vigour. In no time at all Thascalos let out a sudden groan, he had an orgasm and shot his load. But it did not stop, he could not stop. His hot jizz slowly filled Biff’s mouth. Biff gagged a couple of times, but he managed to swallow the hot jizz. Finally the orgasm stopped, Thascalos pulled his cock out of Biff’s butt. After he had put his cock away, Thascalos left the bathroom, when he returned to the bathroom, he was carrying a large butt plug, some lube, a roll of duck-tape, and a plastic C.B. Curve He put the things down on the floor near Biff.

Thascalos told Biff to step out of the shower, and bend over. Biff stepped out of the shower, and bent over, so his ass was in the air. Thascalos picked up the large black butt plug, and smeared lube onto it. He then guided the plug into Biff’s ass. Biff felt the overwhelming pressure build up, as the instrument was guided into his rectum. Biff let out a shuddering gasp as the plug pushed it’s way into his virgin, cherry ass-hole. Finally Biff’s now hungry ass completely swallowed the whole plug, his ass cheeks snapped shut around the plug’s base. Once the plug was in Biff’s ass-hole, Thascalos used duck-tape to hold it in place. Thascalos then placed the C.B. Curve onto Biff’s dick. Then Biff was touched on his head, and told by Thascalos to sleep. Biff’s head fell onto his chest, and he fell to the ground.

“Hear me.” Said Thascalos to Biff. “When you wake, you will not remember meeting me tonight, or your brothers. You will be as shocked as everyone else when your brothers don’t turn up for the wedding.” Biff moaned quietly to himself, as he took in all that Thascalos said. “You will wear the plug, and the carve permanently from now on, you will think that it is perfectly normal to wear them all the time.” Thascalos left Biff lying on the bathroom floor, and left the room.

Biff woke up, to find himself lying on the floor of the bathroom. His suit was in a pile near the shower’s door. Shacking his head, Biff stood up. As he got up he felt the plug up his ass move; Biff looked down and saw the curve on his dick. Biff smiled. He dressed, and left the room. As he walked through the bedroom he seem not to notice his brothers, or Thascalos.

Joe and Fred woke, they smiled as they saw their master standing before them with two men. Both men were completely naked, and their dicks were sticking out in front of them like a tent poles. The brothers looked at the two naked men, suddenly they wanted to suck those large, tasty looking cocks.

“Suck their dicks, you’re cock suckers now.” Said Thascalos. Joe and Fred feel to their knees, their mouths opened wide, waiting for those tasty cocks. The brother’s mouths watered at the thought of the cocks sliding into their mouths, and down their throats. The two naked men grabbed hold of the Brother’s heads, and held them tightly as they thrust their dicks into the Brother’s mouths. Joe and Fred’s mouth’s snapped shut around the bases of the men’s dick. Both men started to pump Joe and Fred’s mouths furiously, and pushed both brothers’ heads back and foreword on their erect dicks. Both brothers sucked the men’s cocks like they had done this sort of thing all their life. Suddenly the men’s hot man juice was sliding down Joe and Fred’s throats, both brothers swallowed all of what the naked men shot. Once they had shot their loads, the men pulled their dicks out of Fred and Joe’s mouths. The two men stepped slightly away from the brothers.

“I bet you’d really get off on humiliating yourself by sticking you head up their butts and lick out their ass-holes.” Thascalos told the brothers.

“Get off...humiliating myself.... Stick head up their ass.... Lick their ass-hole...“Joe and Fred drawled as they stood up and approached the two men

“That’s right, boys. Their fucking ass-holes are irresistible. You can’t wait to taste it.”

“Can’t wait to taste it.” Joe and Fred repeated as they got down on their knees behind the naked men’s ass-holes

“Sniff and lick their ass-holes. Tongue fuck their butt-holes.” Thascalos said.

Both brothers obediently stuck their nose into the men’s ass cracks and took a big whiff. Then they stuck out their tongues and began licking as the naked men moved their ass-holes in and out of Fred and Joe’s faces. Joe and Fred licked deeper, and deeper, faster, and faster. Suddenly the naked dicks started to harden again. The brothers tongues went in even deeper, suddenly their tongues hit the magic spot in the men’s rectums. Both naked men gave a loud cry, their dick became erect, their balls tightened. The two naked men shot cum across the room, then both men fell to the floor. Thascalos walked over to the two brothers, who were still kneeling on the floor, with their tongues sticking out. He touched both brothers, lightly on their head. “SLEEP.” He said. Both brothers fell to the floor. Thascalos looked at the two brothers. “I think that our two friends are ready for shipment. Put them in cold storage till its time.” Thascalos told the two naked men.

Biff sat in the church, waiting for his brothers to arrive, but they never did. When asked if he had seen them Biff said he had not. After three hours Biff left the church, and went to his office, to phone around about his brothers.

Biff reached his office, and walked in. He found Thascalos sitting at his desk, drinking his best brandy and smoking one of his Cuban cigars.

“What are you doing here?” Biff asked.

“Close the door and come here.” Said Thascalos.

“No.” said Biff. “Fred and Joe have gone missing, I must try to find them.”

Thascalos stood up, and walked over to Biff. “Biff is a good boy, he obeys his MASTER.” Said Thascalos, his eyes seemed to burn into Biff’s mind. “Biff obeys his MASTER. Biff will strip naked, and lay on the desk.” He told Biff. Brown heard these words, suddenly his eyes glazed over. Biff striped naked, and he lay limply on the desk. Then Thascalos lent forward, and pulled the butt-plug from Biff’s butt. Then Thascalos spoke to Biff in a low vioce.

“You like to please my cock. You want to please my cock. You know it’s true, what I tell you is true.” He said.

“Please...cock.... Youu sayy truee.” Slurred Biff. “Mustt pleaseee.”

“You need to take my large cook up your asshole. You want nothing more than to suck and be fucked. It makes you horny to give pleasure to my cock. You love to suck and be fucked.” Continued Thascalos.

Suddenly Biff’s ass felt empty. He wanted to be filled up. He wanted to feel Thascalos’s large cock sliding in and out of his ass.

“You need to be filled up. You can’t resist the chance to suck or be fucked by me. You will submit to me, when ever I offer you my cock.” Finished Thascalos.

By now Biff was rolling around on the desk moaning, and crying out for cock, and he had a hard on. Thascalos walked over to Biff, and stood by his ass. Thascalos lent over and grabbed Biff’s legs. Thascalos then opened his pants, and freed his large hard cock.

Biff’s eyes glazed over, and he moaned loudly. Thascalos put Biff’s legs over his shoulders and, after rubbing lube on his dick plunged his dick into Biff’s virgin ass. He wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he rammed the whole dick right in. Biff’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, but before he could even cry out, Thascalos shoved his hard cock, furiously into Biff’s butt. Biff’s body went limp. Biff’s ass was fucked for next fifteen minutes. Thascalos pumped his cock in and out of Biff’s once virgin, but still tight ass-hole back and forth went Biff’s body as Thascalos furiously fucked him. Suddenly, without warning Thascalos’s dick erupted. Thick ropes of cum flowed from Thascalos’s raging cock, straight into Biff’s ass. Thascalos then pulled out his spent dick. “Now, then you woke, you will have no memory of your brothers. You are an only child.” Thascalos told Biff, as he thrust his dick into Biff’s open mouth. “Also you will sign a contracted giving me 87% of the profits from the Colombian imports, I will also get 100% of the profits from the male exports.”

Biff let out muffled cries; it was hard to talk with a cock in his mouth. Biff was being fucked in the mouth; he sucked hard on the cock in his mouth. Thascalos cum into Biff’s mouth, Biff swallowed the hot load. “Good, now get off the desk, and get dressed. Biff got off the desk, and started to dress.

The sun was setting over the Colombian drug farm, tiered young men worked in the fields, and they wore just short pants, and a baseball cap. Their bodies were well tanned, but covered in dirt. At the end of a line of workers were Joe and Fred, as they had just arrived they were white, and clean. When night finally fell, Joe and Fred were lead into a wooden hut, the rest of the men were taken to another hut to spend the night. Joe and Fred were told to bend over a low wooden beam, once they were bent over the beam, their pants were pulled down. Then some sort of pump was put on their dicks, it sucked gently on their dick, but did nothing else.

A pair of guys stepped up behind the brothers. The men thrust two of their fat fingers up the brother’s ass-holes and started to work them in deeper. Joe and Fred let out loud moans, and thrust their ass-holes onto the invading fingers. The men then pushed two more fingers into the brothers, causing even louder moans. Suddenly the men’s last fingers entered the brothers, and then the men thrust their wisest, and then the whole of their hands into the brothers. They weren’t slow or gentle, they started to fist fuck Joe and Fred. Suddenly the brother’s cocks twitched, and there balls tightened. Both men shot a large load of cum, which was sucked up by the pumps on their cocks. The pumps pulled out more, and more cum from the brother’s cocks.

On, and on the pumps went. The two brothers moaned, as their cocks were pumped, and their ass-holes were fucked. They were now reprogrammed slaves, who had lost their right to free will. Joe and Fred let out another loud cry. They were in for a long night as sex slaves, and in the morning a long day working in the fields.

THE END.