The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buck Fever

Chapter Three

Okay, quick recap for those just joining us. Bunny bite, weird dreams, hot sex and cyborg octopi. Any questions? Yeah, well go back and read the first bits cause it is way to complicated to cover in a few sentences. Lets move forward and get to the new parts.

When last we left our not so intrepid hero (That’s me in case you were wondering), I had just fucked the heck out my lady doctor (for the second time!), and gotten attacked by a monster that looked like it had been conceived by HP Lovecraft and designed by Harryhausen. To save my mom and my lover, I somehow acted like Superman and singlehandedly kicked octopus butt. (Wait do octopi have butts?) After that, I pretty much passed out. (Seem to do that a lot don’t I?)

So after I went nighty night (again), I found myself back in what was becoming a familiar place. In earlier chapters, I described the massive mansion/temple in my dreams. Seriously it looked like someplace the ancient Greeks might have designed and built if they had access to modern equipment and an unlimited budget. So here I was again wandering white marble hallways lined with massive silver pillars.

This time the scene was slightly different. Instead of the fifty foot ceilings and just under ridiculously wide halls, the area I was in seemed almost “cozy” since the ceilings were less than twenty feet over my head and the walls were barely wide enough for a big rig to drive down. Also missing were the big stone statues.

It felt like I walked for miles when the hall ended and opened into a large room. It was probably about fifty by fifty and filled with hundreds of cushions and pillows. The walls were covered with metallic looking tapestries that showed the same big pink Buck Rabbit from my previous dream. In each scene, he was battling a different type of monster. (Okay to be fair, alien or creature might be a nicer term. Just because these critters looked like things that would give Stephen King nightmares doesn’t mean they were actually monsters. Heck only my mammalian bias made me think that the bunny was the good guy. But until something shows me otherwise, I’ll side with cute and fluffy over slimy and scary any day.)

Anyho, enough asides for now. In the center of the room, a Doe and a Bitch were stretched across some brightly colored pillows. Both were naked and the Doe was crouched between the Bitch’s legs, happily licking away at an extremely swollen sex. The Doe’s busy tail was twitching happily as she slurped away.

I must have made some sort of noise as I walked in because the Bitch opened her eyes and looked my way. Her yellow eyes lit up like lamps and her pointy ears twitched happily. “Master!” Her tail started wagging and thumped the Doe in the head. She looked up and her grin matched the Bitch’s. Both jumped to their feet and knelt on the floor with their hands on their legs with their legs wide open.

I took a moment to admire them. The Bitch was covered in long gray fur except for black patches over her eyes and a single black tip on her tail. She had six perfectly shaped breasts that were tipped with tiny little pink nipples. The Doe was mostly white with brown spots all over her body. Her long ears and pink nose gave her the perfect bunny look. She only had one set of breasts but they were very large and had inch long nipples. Both of them were looking at me like I was prime steak (Maybe carrots in the Doe’s case.) I actually felt a little frightened from the hunger in eyes.

They both jumped to their feet and walked over to where I was standing. The Doe crouched down in front of me and the Bitch moved behind me. The bunny reached out and took hold of my cock and swallowed it in one gulp. A split second later, I felt the dog’s tongue slide deep inside my ass.

Ever seen porno movies where a guy is being serviced by two hot females? Ever listen to the oh so fake noises the girls make trying to sound like giving head and rimming is the greatest thing in the world? Well now imagine that same scene and the same noises but it is obvious that the girls involved are really enjoying themselves. The hungry groans and slurps coming from the bunny were insanely arousing and I could see one of her hands busy between her legs. I couldn’t see the Bitch but I could feel her very very long and thick tongue trying to reach my stomach through my intestines.

Even if I hadn’t already realized that this was all a dream, the fact that I didn’t blow my load within the first ten seconds would have been the clue. The two females must have worked on me for at least half an hour before I could feel my balls tightening. I grabbed the Doe’s head and jammed my cock deep into her mouth and spewed what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. I swear I felt her and the dog erupt in simultaneous orgasms as I came.

This is when I woke up. Even though they all look pretty much alike to me, I was pretty sure tat I was in another hospital room since the window was intact and all signs of struggle were gone. Through the small glass panel on the door, I could see what looked like a police officer standing outside. My mom was sitting right next to the bed and looked to be sound asleep. Now I described my mom in chapter one so I won’t go into the details. Just remember that she is hot as heck.

She had found time to change again. This time she was dressed in the shortest skirt I had ever seen and a flimsy white blouse that clearly showed that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Even with her knees tucked under her butt, it was pretty obvious she wasn’t wearing panties either. It was like she sensed me watching her because she yawned and opened her eyes. With complete disregard to the charms she was showing me, she slipped from her chair and walked over to the bed. “Good morning, sweety. How are you feeling?”

I stretched and tested my body for aches and pains. Remember I had recently gone toe to tentacle with robo-squid and I was pretty sure I had broken some ribs plus gotten some pretty nasty scrapes all over my body. I was surprised to feel fine. Heck I felt better than fine. I felt fantastic almost like I could go a few more rounds with the monster. Mom sat down on the bed next to me and smiled. “You must have a billion questions. I just hope I am up to answering them for you.”

I really did have a lot of questions. Probably not a billion of them but a pretty good number. Problem was, while I had came enough in my dream to put out a 3 alarm fire, I was still hard as hell in real life and having my extremely indecently clad mother sitting next to me was kind of distracting. I tried to focus past the tip of my cock, but it wasn’t easy. “Mom, what the heck is going on? Did I dream all of the stuff that happened? Was all that waking up from a coma, monster attack stuff just some crazy dream?” I delicately left out the part where I screwed the heck out of my lady doctor with her help.

Mom reached out and placed her hand on my chest and shook her head. “No, Casey. All of that happened. It took a lot of creative thinking and some help from some old ‘friends’ to explain the attack away. Suffice it to say, if anyone asks we were the victims of a terrorist attack, but luckily for us, the suicide bomber’s vest went off before he could hurt anyone.”

I snorted and grabbed her arm tightly. “Oh come on, Mom. No one is going to believe that. Even if you forget wondering why terrorists would attack a tiny hospital in a small town, there would have to be evidence. Bomb residue, body parts and a heck of a lot more damage are just a few of the things people would look for.” Almost as if it had a mind of its own, my hand pushed Mom’s down under the sheets till it came in contact with my very hard cock. I gasped when her tiny hand closed around it.

“That’s my baby. Smarter than anyone I have ever met, including your father.” She looked me right in the eyes as she slowly started moving her hand up and down my shaft. The tips of her fingers seemed to do a little dance as she moved her hand and I groaned so loudly even the cop outside must have heard me. Don’t get me wrong, the sex with Erica was amazing and I so wanted more of it, but this hand job seemed so much more intimate. “You’re right of course. Any real investigation would show just how impossible that explanation is. That’s where the old friends come in. They fabricated all of the evidence needed to corroborate our story and ‘worked” with the local police to make sure the investigation supported it to.”

Amazingly enough, even though I was getting the greatest handjob anyone could ever imagine, my mind was crystal clear. The was none of the haze of lust that I had been experiencing lately. My Mom jacking me off felt as natural as breathing, well breathing hard anyway. “You make your friends sound like the CIA or something.” Without even realizing I was doing it, I turned and wrapped both my arms around her. Like I mentioned, my mom is a real light weight and even I have picked her up a few times joking around, but it was a strain. She felt like a feather in my arms as I lifted her up on the bed.

Mom didn’t even pause in her story longer than it took her to moan softly as I slid her wet pussy down onto my cock. I knew that anyone looking in the observation slot would see us. I knew that someone could walk in at any second, but none of it mattered. All that mattered was the feel of her very tight pussy as it moved down my shaft. About two thirds of the way down, my cock head paused for a second then popped through something very tight. Mom shuddered and hugged me as tight as she could. “God Casey, I love you.” Those words, whispered in my ear, almost made me cum. She had told me that hundreds of times in the past, but we both knew that they carried whole new meaning now.

She straightened back on and placed her hands on my chest. “Before we get to my friends, I think a little back ground is needed. Some of it is going to sound crazy even after all that has happened recently, but please believe me when I saw it is all true.” She twitched her hips slightly making us both shudder and reached behind her to play with my balls.

“About ten years before you were born, your father witnessed what he thought was a plane crashing into the hills close to his home. A massive storm had knocked out the electricity and phone service, so he couldn’t call for help. He rushed there on his bike as fast as he could hoping he could help any survivors. When he got to the crash site, he didn’t find a crashed jet. Instead he found a large probe from another world.”

I reached up and start playing with her marvelous breasts while experimenting with moving my hips slightly. She groaned softly and smiled wider. “If you’re expecting something like ‘alien probe’ from me, forget it. I just went ten rounds with an octopus from outer space.”

Mom nodded and leaned into my hands. Her nipples were so hard they felt like they were cutting into my hands. “Well, being 18 and a man, Robby climbed through the wreckage to see what he could see. What he found was a recording from a dead world. The speaker, I forget his name, told your father that his world had been destroyed by an incredibly evil and powerful force. Nothing could stop them, not even the planet’s greatest champion.” She shifted forward a little and it seemed like my cock moved a little deeper inside of her. “When the leaders realized that all was lost, they used their advanced technology to create the probe your dad found. They encoded it with all the knowledge, science and history they possessed. They also somehow encoded the probe with all of the powers that their champion had.”

“Um, someone should call DC Comics and tell them that their origin story is missing. I mean, holy shades of Superman.”

Mom laughed which did interesting things to my cock and wiggled a little which did REALLY interesting things. “Robby followed the recording’s instructions and placed his hands on the surface of the probe. That was when he received all the powers of Thunderbunny.”

Okay, here I was making love to my sexy mom and should have been all serious and passionate, but I couldn’t help but snicker. “Thunderbunny? Come on, Mom.”

How a woman can be grinding against your cock and still seem sheepish is beyond me, but somehow my mom managed it. “I know, honey. Your dad’s best guess on that was that it probably seemed much more impressive in the native language of the aliens. Still, as silly as the name sounded, he found that when he concentrated and slammed his hands together as hard as he could that he had powers ‘far beyond those of mortal men.’ He could do things that people would have thought impossible.”

“Like what?” I reached out and grabbed her wonderful butt and began to slowly move my hips. Not a lot, barely more than a twitch but Mom groaned louder and began pushing back.

“He was inhumanly strong and fast. I once saw him lift a bus load of people over his head and he could easily dodge high velocity bullets. He was practically invulnerable. When bullets did actually hit him, the heaviest rounds did nothing but raise welts on his chest. His senses were extremely acute, especially his hearing. Most amazingly of all, he could fly.”

This actually stopped my movements. “Come on, Mom! Fly?”

Mom laughed at my amazed expression while she kept moving her hips. What, you’re willing to believe in extra-terrestrial bunny rabbits, but not that someone can fly?” I swear at that moment she actually whimpered softly and ground down harder to encourage me to move.

“Okay, you got me there, but someone like that would have gotten noticed. This isn’t the comic books, Mom. Super powered people don’t go around picking up buses and flying through the air without someone noticing.”

“Which brings us to my ‘friends.’ Your dad tried to keep his actions off the radar, but someone did notice. A Top Secret government task force found him and confronted him. They invited him to join the group and actually use his powers to help the world. Being a teenage boy, your dad jumped at the chance. He became an agent of THUNDER and before you ask, no it doesn’t stand for anything. Just a code name that someone during the Cold War thought sounded impressive.”

As much as I wanted to learn more, I had another priority. My balls were swollen as heck and I was ready to explode. Mom squeaked like one of the mouse women from my dreams as I grabbed her and rolled over on top of her. I grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as I could and started stroking in and out of her. I knew that the need I saw in her eyes was mirrored by my own. I leaned down and kissed her as passionately as I could manage. (Remember, before all this started I was a virgin.) She responded by jamming her tongue into my mouth and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Mom was so wet that she was literally making little squelching noises as I fucked her. Both of our breathing was so ragged that I felt light headed. I started moving my hips faster and she thrust her hips up to meet me. I knew I was going to cum soon and was more than ready to fill her up. She broke the kiss and looked at me with pure adoration in her eyes. At that moment, I realized that I owned this incredible woman, body and soul. “Casey, I’m fertile and not on the pill.”

The idea that I was about to knock up my adopted mother made me groan loudly and fuck her ever harder. Somehow, I knew that if I came inside of her that she’d get preggers. No percentages applied her. Me cum, she pregged. Simple as that. “Good,” I gasped. “Hope there’s lots more after this.”

Mom wasn’t doing anything more than hanging on for dear life now as I fucked faster and faster. She leaned and whispered into my ear just as my release was approaching. “Casey, there is one more thing that you need to know before you get me pregnant. I’m not just your adopted mom. I am your biological mom. If you come right now, you will be knocking up the woman who gave birth to you.”

When I heard that, it set me off. I yelled at the top of my lungs and jammed my cock so deep it had to have hurt, but all Mom did was yell right along with me as her own orgasm slammed into her. I didn’t time it, but it seemed like we orgasmed forever. My cock felt like it had swollen to ten times its normal size as it bathed her insides with sperm. After what seemed like hours, I collapsed on top of her exhausted but completely satisfied. I managed to lift my head and look at my Mother who smiled back at me. “That was amazing, honey. I can’t wait to see what reward I get for the rest of the story.”