The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Buck Fever

Chapter Four

I broke my perfect record of passing out after sex this time. My mom was stretched out on top of me, with my still mostly hard cock embedded inside of her. She had her head against my shoulder and was hugging me as tight as she could. I felt completely relaxed and still more than a little horny since her pussy was still rippling around my shaft. This was the position that we were still in when Erica came in the room.

“Good Morning , Master!” Her voice was so bright and cheerful that the whole room seemed to light up. She turned and pulled down the little privacy blind of the door’s window. (Why didn’t I think of that?) and stripped off her doctor type coat. I groaned kind of loudly and my cock went from semi-erect to diamond hard in a nano-second. She was dressed like something out of an Anime wet dream and where she found most of this stuff in our little conservative town is beyond me.

Her hair was pulled back into an even severe tail than before. It was so tight that it almost looked painful. Her magnificent breasts were bound by a tight leather harness that lifted them up and spread them out and her nipples were very hard. She wore a pair of leather shorts (panties, sorry no expert on women’s underwear.) that hugged her butt like a second skin and came down to mid thigh. A pair of sandals with heels so high I didn’t really see how she could walk in them were on her feet. Most amazing and most arousing to me was the thick silver chain around her neck.

I was so amazed by her appearance and the fact that she was brave enough to wear it with nothing to hide it except for her coat, I almost missed what she said. “Master?” Meanwhile my cock was throbbing inside of my mom making her moan softly. She lifted her lower body slightly and started moving up and down which was just a little distracting.

Erica strutted over to my bed and knelt beside it assuming the familiar pose with her knees spread and her palms face up on her legs. “Of course, you are my Master. I belong to you body and soul. My only purpose in life is to serve you and make your life better.”

I glanced back at mom and raised an eyebrow. Even though she was thrusting up and down on my cock, Mom managed to shake her head. Apparently whatever was happening to Erica was a mystery to her too. “Erica, maybe you’d better put your coat for now just in case someone comes in.” I swear to god that she actually had a minor orgasm when I told her what to do. Little shivers passed up and down her body and she closed her eyes briefly. After it had passed, she jumped to her feet and put her coat back on.

The weird thing was the moment the coat was back on, it was like Slave Erica went to the back of the bus and Doctor Erica stepped forward. I could still see the hunger and devotion in her eyes, but her professional side was in charge now. She walked over to the bed and looked at my chart. As she studied it, she reached down and rubbed Mom’s ass which made Mom moan even more.

“Well, all the tests say that you are fine. No ill effects from the bomb blast or the infection you got from the rabbit bite. Amazingly enough, there is absolutely no sign of muscle deterioration.” She stopped briefly as Mom moaned and came again. “I don’t see any reason why you can’t go home tomorrow. We need the hospital beds for sick people, you know?”

I nodded and unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum inside my Mom who wailed loudly. I fully expected security, mom’s friends or the National Guard to come charging in, but was way to busy shoving as much cock into her as I could to really care. Mom literally passed out from her orgasm and rolled off of me. Erica literally pounced between her legs and starting licking her pussy.

Now you may remember from the first time that Mom did something similar and I mentioned that it looked less like something sexual and more like Mom was cleaning Erica. Well, this time is was pure sex. Erica was making loud slurping sounds and groaning hungrily. After she had cleaned off the outside of Mom’s pussy, she jammed her tongue inside and began reaming out the inside. After she was done, she kissed me softly. “I’d love to stick around, Master but I have my rounds to make and I am working the ER today.”

My only real thought was to wonder if she had a change of clothes or intended to spend the entire day dressed like she was but she bustled out before I could ask her.

An hour or so later (I watched Jeopardy in case you’re wondering about the more mundane aspects of this story.) Mom woke up from her cum induced nap and stretched not unlike one of the catgirls from my dreams. She rolled over so that she was half laying on my stomach and smiled at me. “If you are trying to ruin me for any other man, you are succeeding Casey.” I could see the same look of devotion and adoration in her eyes that Erica carried and it actually made my cock twitch slightly, but for the moment I wasn’t incredibly horny so I could focus beyond that.

“Mom, you said that you were my biological mother. How is that possible? I remember my biological mom. Not very well, but I do remember her.”

Mom chuckled and caressed my cheek. “That is the next part of the story. See, your dad wasn’t the only person working for THUNDER. I was one of their field operatives at the same time as your dad.” I tried for a moment to imagine my tiny, quiet mom as an top secret agent for some government agency and failed miserably. As far I can recall, she has never even raised her voice to me or my sisters. She obviously saw the disbelief in my eyes because she pinched me hard. “Hey, your old mom was pretty kick butt back in the day! I even had my own code name, Moon Maiden!”

“Thunderbunny and Moon Maiden! Sounds like a really bad 70’s cartoon show.”

Mom pinched me again. “Anyway, mister sarcastic! Your father and I worked on dozens of missions together and became very close. Eventually, we fell in love and got married. We had the perfect life filled with high adventure and passionate love. When I get pregnant everything seemed complete.”

I saw the look of sadness pass through her eyes and hugged her close. “What happened?”

“I got sick, sweety. Very sick. One of the cases we were working on involved your classic Mad Scientist type who was working on a virulent plague that he was planning on selling to the highest bidder Your father and I were sent into to stop him and in the process we were both exposed to the virus. Your dad’s powers made him immune but I wasn’t so lucky.” She leaned her head on my shoulder and I could feel the tears.

“The virus almost killed me and did put me into a coma. The doctors were amazed that my baby didn’t die too, but if I had been awake I could have told them that he was most definitely his father’s child. The fact that at least part of your DNA wasn’t human saved your life.” She sniffled and straightened up. “By the time I came out of the coma five years later, your father had met someone else and gotten married. They were raising you as their own.”

I frowned and she must have seen the thoughts inside of my head. “Don’t blame your dad, Casey. He was told by the best scientists and doctors that THUNDER could find that I would never wake up and if I didn’t die, I would spend the rest of my life in a vegetative state. We had both talked about it in the years we worked together. The line of work we were in and the kinds of people we faced didn’t lend well to long lives.”

“Your father and adopted mother were there for me all through my recovery and therapy. We became very close and I got to see you grow up. When they were killed, I got custody of you and the rest is history.”

I can’t remember if I haven mentioned this yet, but I have two older sisters. Amber is 19 and attending Victory Technical College which is about 60 miles away in, well, Victory. Topaz (Yeah I know apparently Mom has a gem stone fetish.) is 18 and in her senior year of High School. (I know what you guys are wondering, but we will get into descriptions later.) “What about my sisters? Did you have them before you had me?”

Mom chuckled and shook her head. “About a year after I came out of the coma, my sister and her boyfriend were killed in a car crash. They had two little girls and I was the only living relative so I got custody of them.”

Okay even at 16 I could see the humor in this one. “Wait so you’re telling me that your ‘biological’ daughters are adopted and your ‘adopted’ son is actually your biological son?” Mom nodded and we both broke down in laughter.

During all of this, I was still inside of her and now I could feel my cock hardening again. So could she because cooed softly. We kissed again and I wrapped my arms around her. I slowly began moving my hips up and down while holding her tight. I had about a dozen more questions? Why was Erica acting so weird? Why was Mom so eager to get knocked up by her own son? Heck why was I so eager to do it? Still with my mom moaning against my chest and my cock pounding deep inside of her, they didn’t seem so important right now. All that mattered was getting my seed deep inside the woman I loved and making a baby.

Mom and I ground against each other for what seemed like forever. The feeling of me inside of her was amazing, but I could also feel the incredible love flowing from this woman was even more incredible. Her gaze was filled with love and adoration. When I finally felt my balls tightening against my groin, I could feel her climaxing too.

When we were finished, she rolled off of me and cleaned off my groin with a damp rag. “Enough of that for now, young man. You need to get some rest. Erica says you can go home tomorrow and I want you at full strength.”

I wanted to argue with her, but I was way too sleepy by this time to argue. I let her finish cleaning me and kiss me on the cheek, but I was already falling asleep.