The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A budding film star.

Stephanie had been the star of drama school,getting the highest honours possible,however her career in films was not moving quite in the direction she desired.Ironically being 22,blonde,very pretty and exceedingly big breasted,meant all she seemed to get was offers to work in adult movies which wasnt what she wanted to do.Dont get me wrong she was no prude,but she just wanted to get herself a meaningful acting career.

Finally her manager rang her up with a serious job offer,a sci-fi film about a woman transformed into a female robot by scientists on Earth to save her planet from attack by beings from another planet.The story would tell of her adaption from human to robot,her being victorious in the battle to save Earth,and living her life contentedly afterwards as ‘Robo-girl’,a new superheroine looking after the Earth after returning home victoriously when they are unable to return her to a human form as planned.As her manager told her it was a major acting task for such a young woman,as she would have to be able to perform like a robot would for much of the film,but he thought she was up to the role,and if she was good in the part it would almost certainly lead to more serious acting roles in the future.She didnt even have to do an audition as the studio wanted her so much for the role.

“Well in that case,it sounds a fascinating role and I would love to take it on.What do I have to do and when?“she asked him.

“I’m glad you agreed,as I had already arranged for you to go to the studios.Tomorrow morning you are to report to the ‘Mark Cohen Studios’ for a sizing for your robot outfit as it has to fit your body like a second skin,so they need millimetric measurements of your body which they are going to do with a body scanner,so take a leotard with you to protect your modesty while they do it.You cant miss the place as there is a big MC above the entrance.“he replied.

“Fine.“she said noting down the address as he gave it to her,“What time do I report?”

“10am,I gather the scan will take about an hour or so to complete,just let me know the outcome.They will also explain the plot further and show you the fembot outfit that you will be wearing,or the design of it anyway.“he replied.

“I will,“Stephanie said happily,“I’m so glad to finally get a serious job offer.”

“So am I.“said the manager after he had put the phone down,“She just needs 1 break to make it as a true star and hopefully this will be it.”

The next morning at 9.55 Stephanie was reporting to reception at the studios,judging by the size of the studio the film was going to be made mainly on location which would be very exciting for her as it would be the first time she would do that.She was greeted by the producer of the film and he ran through the plot briefly with her.

She would be playing a young woman,Laura Stevens,a computer expert who would be cybernetically enhanced by scientists and transformed into a powerful fembot machine after volunteering to help save the Earth from invasion.This silver clad fembot would then be given a special spaceship in which to carry out her mission.The reasoning behind her cybernetic transformation was that the spaceship was totally computer controlled and she would be directly linked into the computer and operate everything through her fembot circuitry.Of course as the ‘All American’ heroine she would succeed single handedly in her mission and return to Earth a heroine.Unfortunately on her return to Earth the scientists are unable to reverse the fembotic process as they had thought they would be able to,and Laura has to live out her life as ‘Robo-girl’,a highly intelligent and powerful superheroine helping to fight evil both on Earth and throughout the solar system in her spacecraft,while showing the world the illusion of Laura,by wearing clothing over her new silver body.The rest of the film would show her life as Laura,and her regular missions as Robo-girl throughout the universe,with any luck the film would be the start of stephanie’s blossoming career.

“Are you interested in this role,there wouldnt be too many young and pretty female actresses who would be prepared to wear such a skin tight outfit,especially with your figure,and we will understand if you dont want to do it.“the producer asked her,“You will be naked under the suit but we will be removing your nipples from the image by computer effect, so that it looks like your body has breasts but no nipples much as a robot would.”

Stephanie thought briefly,then smiling at him said,“Yes I would love to make the film,and though I’m slightly nervous about the film crew seeing my nipples through the outfit I will do it,its still a lot better than the adult film offers I get,when I would have to show everything!What will this suit be made of by the way?”

“Its a very special formula of latex,quite thin but far easier than normal latex to put on and far more comfortable to wear for long periods of time as its a breathable polymer of rubber.You will be able to slip it on in moments,and wear it for days at a time if it were necessary to do so.This is a picture of the suit by the way.“he said showing Stephanie a picture.

She gasped in amazement,it was a complete silver body suit,including a thin hood for her face,she really was going to be sealed into this suit for filming.It had long black gloves and black knee length boots and a true fembot look to the outfit.She thought to herself,’This is going to test my method acting skills!’ but just smiled at the director.It looked really tight and she wondered just how much her breasts would stand out in this really tight outfit.

“Can I ask a few things?“Stephanie said after a few minutes.

“Of course,“said the director,“fire away.”

“If I’m going to be wearing this suit all day,how do I eat and drink and err,how do I put this,relieve myself!Also if my face is always behind the hood,how will people know its me in there and not a computer image?”

“To answer your questions,the hood pulls back for eating and drinking, and we will fit a tiny zip in the crotch for toilet duties.We dont really plan for you to be in it for days anyway!“he said laughing,“and it will only be when you are in full robotic mode that the hood will be over your face,every scene as Laura will clearly show your very pretty face.”

“Thats OK then.“Stephanie said happily,“I gather I have to be measured for the suit by a body scanner or something?When and where is that to be done?”

“Here and now if you are willing,it would be better done in the nude to get the suit absolutely skin tight,but if you want to wear a thin leotard I would understand,we can provide a suitable one if you do.“he said,“However the only person who would see you would be the technician doing the scan.”

Stephanie thought carefully for a moment,this was her big acting chance and she didnt want to upset anyone,then said slightly nervously,“If thats the case I will do it in the nude as you wish,where do I have to go?”

The director smiled at her,“In that case Stephanie I think we can say you have the role,my names Paul by the way.Just follow me.”

Paul led Stephanie down a passageway and through a door into what looked like a Doctors room.He introduced Stephanie to the technician who would be doing the scan and showed her the booth where it would be done.He pointed out where she had to stand and what would happen,and she nodded happily as he told her all the details.A beam of light would pass over her whole body taking millimetric measurements of every part of her body and that the whole process would take about 30 minutes and she wouldnt be able to move during that time,or it would affect the measurements.He then showed her a booth where she could strip and gave her a towel to ‘cover her modesty’ until she was in the scanner chamber.Stephanie removed all her clothes,wrapped the towel around her and walked past the 2 men into the scanner room,hung up the towel and stood where she had been told to.She looked herself over,her big breasts sitting proudly on her chest,eyed the scanning device nervously and then pressed the button on the pad in front of her,and spoke through the intercom,

“I’m ready.”

“Thank you Stephanie,“said Paul,“I will leave you in the hands of the technician and see you in about 30 minutes.Scan commencing in 30 seconds.”

Paul left the room and Stephanie took a look at the walls of the booth, there wasnt even a window to see anything through,the light in the room went out and then all she could see was a red beam of light approaching the top of her head.She tried to stand as still as a models dummy,while at the same time trying to see what was happening to her.She felt a very slight warm tingle as it commenced its journey down her body,but nothing more,as it passed her eyes she blinked,but that was her only reaction.Meanwhile in the lab area where the scan was being controlled, Paul had returned with 3 other men.They looked at her through the camera and 1 of the men said,

“She will be perfect,just the woman we need for this role.”

“I agree,“said another,“just the girl we are seeking for Robo-girl. Increase scan sensitivity for body area accordingly.”

“Scan sensitivity setting to maximum as requested.“said the technician, and Stephanie thought she felt the beam heating up against her skin,but just put it down to her imagination!As the beam passed over her breasts her nipples grew hard and she giggled to herself,hoping it wouldnt mess up her measurements.She even felt the heat of the beam in her pussy as it passed under that area,and giggled again wondering what on earth they wanted a measurement there for.As the beam reached her feet,it began its journey upwards again,she presumed just checking the measurements.After it had completed its journey the light was again turned on in the room,and after she had wrapped the towel around herself,she opened the door and was greeted by Paul.He told her everything had gone perfectly and that she was to return in 3 days time for a test fitting,and that filming would start a week or 2 after that. Stephanie nodded excitedly,this could be her big break in the movie world and she was determined to take it.

3 days later she arrived at the studio,looking forward to seeing the finished article,though nervous at how she would look in such a skintight outfit.When she was taken to Paul’s office to await him she could see the outfit in the corner,and decided to sneak a quick look at it while she waited.She gasped when she saw it,it was virtually seamless,a complete bodysuit that would cover her from her head to her toes!She couldnt even see how she possibly got into it,but assumed there must be a way.She heard the door click behind her,and there was Paul standing smiling at her.

“You like it?“he asked her.

“Truly amazing,“Stephanie replied,“but how do I get into it,I cant get my whole body through that head hole!“she added laughing.

Paul smiled at her,“Theres a fastening running down the back of the suit,you undo the seal like so,“and he showed her how,“and then do it back up in the same manner after you are in it,its designed to make it look like a true fembot body with no obvious way of ‘human’ entry into it.Then you simply pull the hood over your head,lower the face mask and seal that onto the suit as well.Then at the end of the days filming you are released in the same manner.”

Stephanie just said,“Wow,thats amazing.So I assume you would like me to try it on and make sure its OK?”

“Yes please Stephanie,“said Paul,“my female assistant will show you to the changing area,and then seal you in and bring you back here for me to see.",and calling on the intercom,“Susan,will you show Stephanie to the changing area and help her into her suit please.”

Susan walked in and smiled,“Of course Paul,Stephanie if you will follow me.”

Stephanie trotted happily after Susan carrying the suit,Susan was a little older than Stephanie,about 30 she guessed,but blonde and buxom just like her.The suit surprised Stephanie as to how light it was,it really would be like wearing a second skin.In the meanwhile Paul got out a control box,there was a dial with 0-10 on it and a lever between off,temporary and permanent,and an on/off switch to the whole box.he set it to temporary level 10 and placed it back on his desk.Meanwhile Susan was helping Stephanie into the suit after she had stripped naked, it was remarkably easy to get into,but so clingy and tight,Stephanie could see her big breasts standing out proudly,and her nipples erect as she climbed in.It was amazing she had thought she would at least need a bra,but Paul had told her no,her flesh had to touch the suit everywhere and she would be fine,not to even wear panties.She felt the suit slide neatly into her slit,filling that hole tightly as well.Then the moment of truth,Susan sealed her in at the back,she pulled the hood up and dropped the face mask over her face and Susan sealed that down for her.She gasped in amazement as she saw her image in the mirror,a perfect form in silver from head to toe.She climbed into the black knee boots and they fitted as tightly as everything else,she slid the long gloves on her arms,and looked again,what an amazing sight,Paul would be delighted with her.She walked proudly back to Paul’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come in Stephanie.“he said,and she strode in,“How does it feel.”

“Absolutely fantastic,“she said,“Laura Stevens,or is that Robo-girl reporting for duty!”

“Thats great Stephanie,just one last check then.“he said and picked up the control unit.

“Whats th............“Stephanie started to say as she was temporarily frozen in position,then standing bolt upright said,“Temporary fembot level 10 download initiated,also downloading all other levels in the process.Permanent download levels not yet initiated.Download will complete in 41.6 seconds.”

After the designated time she spoke again,“All temporary fembot levels downloaded and activated,fembot unit Laura-1 now operational as commanded at level 10.”

Paul smiled and picked up the phone,“Roger,the suit works perfectly I have set her to all temporary levels as requested so she will only be controlled while wearing the suit,we will activate permanent downloads when we are ‘making the movie’ with her,then she and the suit will become as one.She will then be indistinguishable from normal humans.”

“Excellent,“said the voice at the end of the phone,“give her the commands to not remember this event,then reset the suit to level 0 and release her for now,tell her that filming the movie will commence 1 week from now,and she is to report to the studio then.Tell her we will be filming the internal scenes here before going on location and that the first scenes filmed will be her cybernetic transformation. Congratulations by the way.”

Paul put down the phone and turned to the frozen Stephanie,“Laura-1 will not be activated within this body unless suit is activated at level 1 or higher,at all other times Stephanie must be permitted to act as herself,in all non critical matters.She will not remember the time lapse involved,but will simply remember having the suit checked over for her comfort and being told about her co-stars.Unit Laura-1 confirms?”

“Laura-1 confirms these details Sir,programmed and downloaded.When will permanent transfer be made into this female body?”

“One week from now,Laura-1 will absorb Stephanie King’s body,full data linkage will be activated on that day.Until then Stephanie must live primary lifestyle.“Paul said.

“Laura-1 confirms and obeys.”

“Activate Stephanie memory bank.”

“Activating,Laura-1 becoming secondary body lifestyle.”

Paul spoke,“Stephanie,you will not remember any of this,all you will remember is being checked for the comfort of the suit,and being informed of when you will meet your co stars.Please confirm.”

Stephanie spoke,“Details confirmed Sir.”

“Excellent.“said Paul and turned the dial back to level 0,and Stephanie bounced back to life,“Stephanie as you know the suit fits you perfectly,filming will commence a week today with the studio shots,the first of which will be Laura’s cybernetic enhancement scenes,I look forward to seeing you then.“Then calling in Susan she took Stephanie back to the changing room and she took off the suit and put on her normal clothes.She admitted to Susan that she was really looking forward to making the film and couldnt wait for next week to come.

Meanwhile back in his office Paul was on the phone again,

“Yes everything went perfectly,all we need to do now is make up all the paperwork for Laura Stevens,and delete all records of Stephanie King as of next Monday.We need to ensure that the new name of the woman is fully prepared for the day of cybernetic transfer to a fembot type body to bring Laura to life.”

A week later Stephanie woke up excitedly,this was the day that the film that would make her name in movies was starting to be filmed,and even if she was playing a fembot,and her face would be hidden some of the time,she knew that if she impressed the critics it could only lead to better and brighter things in the future.At least thats what Stephanie thought would happen!She would make sure she was at the studio bright and early to get ready for her big day.