The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bullshit Detail

Military men are ordered to keep a record of events and end up describing how they are systematically turned into dirty sexually-obsessed pigs.

Warning: This story involves SCAT (playing with / eating shit). If you find this offensive, then please do not read any further. However, if you have enjoyed my other stories, you may find that you are slowly turning into a sex pig and are unable to resist reading this one! ;)

Chapter 1—Capt. Johnson

This is bullshit. I can’t believe they fuckin’ ordered us to record stuff in here everyday and listen to some damn new age tapes. This is the army for fuck sake. Well, I’m not editing any of this crap. They want to know what’s going on in my head. I’ll fuckin’ tell you right here. But whoever reads this, if you think I’m just gonna go along with the program and write down every fucking thing that happens around here, it ain’t gonna happen. I don’t mind telling you what I think about this. It sucks and we shouldn’t be ordered to submit these damn reports, but since we are, don’t expect much more than me ranting about what a shit detail we got stuck with.

Don’t know why I was so upset about this yesterday. I actually enjoyed listening to the tapes and find them to be very relaxing. I went in to see the Dr. this morning and he explained to me that he needed to stick a rod up my ass for some kind of examination. Of course, I wasn’t too happy about that. But the Doc is my superior officer and I’d been ordered to obey him so I dropped my pants and let him do it. That’s when he injected me with some kind of drug. After that I understood completely that for the good of my men I should be much more cooperative and agreeable. I realized that not only was it my duty to obey the Doc’s orders, but I should never question any of his commands. That I could trust the Doc and whatever he ordered me or my men to do, was fine by me. Even more than that, I felt an inner yearning to please the man and make him proud of myself and my men. The Doc even said we could record our sexual fantasies in here, if we wanted. I’d never go that far. Unless, of course, he ordered me to. I mean, a guy has to have some privacy, right?

I realized today that I’m just being a prude. If the Doc thinks it will help his project for us to share our sexual fantasies in these reports, then I’m all for it. Funny thing though, lately I’ve been wondering what it would be like to do it with another guy. I even caught myself daydreaming about Saunders this morning when he came into the shower. That man sure does have a big dick! Of course, I noticed that before, but when I saw it today, I felt like I wanted to kneel down before the man’s huge piece of meat and worship the man by licking the head of his cock. I imagined that he out ranked me and ordered me to suck his dick and then when I saw his muscular ass, I fantasized that he bent over and ordered me to lick his asshole clean like I was his fucking sex slave. The sight of his hairy ass was such a turn-on, that I sprouted a boner right there in the shower. For a moment I thought I saw a look of lust in Saunders’ eyes as he caught sight of my erection, but then I turned away kind of embarrassed. There’s no way I’d really do anything with another guy. I’m not a fucking faggot that’s for damn sure!

Another thing I feel I should mention is that I’ve noticed a change in my personal hygiene. I’ve come to realize that it’s really not necessary to use soap in the shower anymore. I think a man should smell like a man, not some fucking flower. So what if I start to stink. I think the smell of sweat is kind of arousing anyway. In fact, I don’t think I’ll bother changing my underwear anymore either. They’ll probably start to stink of piss and shit but do you think I care? Hell no. Only queers keep their undies smelling all April fresh and I sure as hell ain’t no queer.

I caught Lakewood and Robertson getting it on last night. They were in the John. Lakewood was choking on Robertson’s huge sausage. Man is that guy ever hung! It made me wonder what it would be like to take a dick that size up my fucking ass. Of course, I had to reprimand the both of them. We have to have discipline around here! I sat down on the toilet and ordered Lakewood to bend over my lap so I could give him a good spanking. I told Robertson to stand there and watch and warned him that he was next. Man. It sure felt good swatting that man’s naked behind. I wondered if Lakewood felt the erection in my pants as I tanned his fine hairy ass. Once Lakewood’s ass cheeks were nice and rosy, I ordered Robertson to assume the same position. Fuck! My dick was sure leaking some juice as I spanked his young ass. I could feel Robertson’s big dick staying hard the entire time I smacked him. Made me think he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

And another thing. When I was in the toilet today, I suddenly realized how unnecessary it is to wipe my ass after taking a shit. I mean that’s what underwear is for. To soak up all the piss and shit that’s left behind after hitting the head. My underwear is already starting to stink to high heaven. And you know what the funny thing is? I took them off tonight just to take a good look at them, but after doing so, I found I couldn’t resist pressing them to my nose. The stinky smell of em was so damn erotic, that I couldn’t stop sniffing them as I jerked off. Man, I never knew the smell of my piss and shit could make me so damn fucking horny. That’s one of the best ideas I’ve ever had not wiping my ass after taking a dump! The skid marks on the seat of my white briefs are dark brown and extra smelly, just the way I like it. Damn. Just the thought of my stinky shorts is turning me on again. I’m gonna have to take em off again and put them on over my head so I can whack off again right now!

I’m finding it hard to resist ordering my men to line up naked so that I can ogle their manly dicks and their tight hairy asses. The desire to suck each one of their cocks and stick my tongue up each of their assholes just seems to be getting stronger and stronger. Fuck! I’m even having fantasies now about lifting my legs and having every one of my men pound me in the ass and fuck my brains out. I’m gonna fucking talk to the Doc about this tomorrow. I’m sure he can tell me what the fuck is wrong with me and why I can’t stop thinking about having sex with my fucking men.

I saw the Doc today and at first he seemed to be genuinely concerned about the feelings I’d been experiencing. It seemed strange to me though, that he said he needed to examine my asshole to get to the bottom of it. Still, there was no way that I was going to question the Doc. I had complete confidence in his abilities. If he wanted me to drop trou and bend over, then that was what I was going to do.

Once I’d presented my ass to him, he began to stretch and lubricate my hole right away. He kept telling me that I needed to relax and open up more. I must admit it felt awfully good having the Doc touching my butt. I’m sure he noticed that he was giving me an erection. The next minute I felt the head of his dick pressing into my asshole. The thought of having the Doc fuck my butt had crossed my mind and I must have had one dumb ass smile on my face as I felt the Doc stick his own 8-inch monster dick deep into my ass and begin fucking me like crazy.

While the Doc was fucking my brains out he explained to me that I was responding beautifully to the treatment and the intense need to have sex with men was perfectly normal. In fact, as soon as he was through fucking me, he encouraged me to gather my troop and order them to do all the things that I had been fantasizing about. He told me that all my men were responding to the treatments even better than I was and that he’d already fucked every one of them up the ass. I was the last one! I have to say that I really enjoyed the Doc fucking me over like he did. There’s no way I could resist that big dick of his. Whenever he wants to fuck my mouth or my ass, I’m sure as hell ready for it.

I sure felt better after my visit to the Doc yesterday. Boy, he sure does have a way of explaining things that makes me feel good. Well, even though my ass was pretty sore from the pounding the Doc had given me, I couldn’t shake the urge the rest of the day to have every one of my men fuck me in the butt. So, last night, I decided to spring a surprise inspection on my men. Only I was the one who was surprised!

When I entered the barracks and turned on the light, I saw that practically all of the guys were sleeping with each other. Most were two to a bunk and some of the men were giving head. I yelled at them to line up and some of them scrambled to pull their trunks up as they got into line. That’s when I let them have it. I told them that I was not going to tolerate their bad behavior and that they were all going to have to make it up to me. I shouted for them all to drop their drawers. They seemed kind of scared about this, but soon complied. Seeing their dicks hanging down before them as they stood at attention was driving me wild with lust. So, I demanded that they all remain at attention while I inspected their cocks. Then one by one, I kneeled down before each man and sucked on his dick a few times. When I’d finished, every man in the room had an erection including me.

“Now men. I need to inspect every one of your asses. And if I find them the least bit clean, they’ll be hell to pay.” I figured that if they had been conditioned by the Doc the way I had, they’d stopped wiping their asses after taking a shit days ago and no longer soaped up down there when they showered. My assumption was confirmed when I stuck my tongue up Robertson’s butt. His ass reeked of shit and sweat and this just made me get even more aroused and want to lick his asshole even more.

After literally licking the shit out of my men’s assholes, I then ordered them to line up behind me. I bent over one of the bunks and commanded my men to fuck me up the ass one after the other. Once they had shot their hot load in my butt, they could go back to bed. So, I got fucked in the ass twelves times last night and boy is my butt sore now. But everytime I feel the pain, it reminds me of getting fucked by one of my men and makes me feel horny all over again. Well, it’s time for another visit to the Doc. I wonder if he’ll fuck me in the ass again. I feel so fucked up, that maybe a good fuck would help straighten me out.

My session with the Doc went well. Not only did he fuck me real good and hard up the ass, but while he was doing it, he explained to me how important it was that I take a golden shower everyday. How it would improve the moral of my men to have them gather around me, piss all over me and use me like a fucking urinal. As the Doc fucked my ass, I couldn’t help but fantasize about all of my men standing there buck naked pissing on me in the shower.

Later that day, my fantasy became reality as I ordered my men into the shower and to take a piss on their commanding officer. After I had been completely soaked with hot man piss, each of my men began jerking off and soon I was covered in their hot creamy spunk as well. Of course, this made me so fucking hot I had to shoot my own hot load right then and there onto the shower room floor. I’ve never felt so proud of my men and the way they have performed in the last few days.

I went to the officer’s club and met with a few friends of mine just like the Doc told me to. I really talked up the performance of my regiment and let them know about the tapes and how they’ve really gotten my men into shape. A couple of them must have seen the change in my attitude and asked me if I’d tried the tapes myself. I admitted that I had and that the results in my own life were amazing and that they should try out the tapes for themselves. I assured them that it would really motivate them to pursue their goals with gusto and that they would see a definite change in only a few days. Even less if they went to see the Doc.

Brock and Wilson looked at each other and then each of them took a copy of the tapes. I recall Brock saying, “Wouldn’t hurt to give em a try.” I just smiled as I thought about what a pain in the ass the Doc had become ever since I’d starting listening to the tapes. Of course, the pain of taking his dick up my ass is nothing compared to the pleasure I get when he fucks me.

That reminds me, I’m due for another ass fuck. The Doc said it was important that he implant some new instructions into my brain. That’s become my favorite part of getting fucked by him now. I really get off on the way he fucking controls me and forces me to think whatever he tells me to think. He can make me cum on command and I love it when he makes me cum repeatedly. It’s like he gets me high and keeps me there for a fucking long time.

As the Doc fucked me yesterday, he explained to me that I would have to start wearing a special butt plug. He wanted me to stick it up my ass whenever I put my clothes on and only take it out when I needed to shit or I was going to be fucked by another guy.

After he’d finished fucking me, he showed me the flesh colored plug that he was going to insert into my ass. It was shaped like a light bulb with a large round head and a flat base to prevent it from going all the way inside. After getting fucked, my butt hole accepted the object fairly easily. Then the Doc took out the remote control device. He explained that the plug was filled with a drug and that just by pressing a button on the remote control, some of the drug would spurt into my butt and immediately shoot waves of ecstacy through my brain. He wanted to be able to give me an orgasm whenever he felt like it. I thought he was going to try it out, but he said he would later and had me get completely dressed with the butt plug firmly in place.

As I thanked him and headed for the door, I felt the plug contract and something shoot up inside me. Right away, I felt tremendously horny. My dick rapidly became erect and it seemed like I only had enough time to grab my crotch before I felt my dick release its cum right into my underwear. It happened so fast and with such intensity, that it took me a minute to recover.

As soon as I opened my mouth to tell the Doc how fantastic he had just made me feel, I saw him press the button again. All I could do was grab a hold of his shoulders and groan as I felt my dick shoot again in my pants. I felt like a fucking toy, an action figure that the Doc had complete control over. A robot that would now cum on command. He has turned me into a fucking remote controlled boy toy and I fucking love it! Needless to say, he literally got off on pressing that button over and over again. He had his dick out and jerked himself off while he kept making me cum. By the time I left, my dick was completely drained.

I think I’m starting to fall for the Doc big time. I feel like I would do anything for him. And he is such a hot muscular stud! When I first went to see him, I remember thinking that he was a pretty average looking dude. But now when I look at him, all I see is male centerfold material. I can’t wait to see him every day. And when I do, I can’t wait for him to shove his big dick up my ass. It’s like I can’t live without him fucking me and messing with my mind.

Of course, I remember him telling me I would feel like this yesterday when he had his dick up my ass. That I would fucking fall in lust with him and that whenever I looked at him he would appear to me like a fucking god! Well, I’m telling you right now. It fucking worked! He is a god and I worship every fucking damn inch of his beautiful bod.

I suddenly felt like something was terribly wrong when I woke up this morning. That what the Doc was doing to me and my men was horrible and that I should tell somebody about it. I figured I would tell my commanding officer, Lt. Dickerson. I wondered if he would even believe me, but I knew I had to try.

But when I went to the head to take a piss, I didn’t know it, but the Doc was already there. Apparently, he was expecting that I would feel differently about things today. I’d barely finished pissing, when I felt a strange sensation in my butt. I’d forgotten to take the butt plug out! Once again, my body shook from the intense orgasm as I shot my seed into the urinal. I was helpless to resist as the Doc pulled my pants down, removed my butt plug and stuck his dick up my ass. He then explained to me that having second thoughts about the changes he’d made in me were completely natural and nothing to worry about. That they would go away and never come back to bother me again as soon as he’d finished fucking me right there at the urinal.

The Doc wasn’t kidding. I’ve never felt so sure about anything in my life. I know now that this project and the way he has turned myself and all my men into complete homos is absolutely for the best. It’s imperative that every man in the core stand up and fuck for his country. That when this project is completed, we will have made every man in the world relish having a dick up his ass or in his mouth. And of course, every single one of them won’t be able to resist worshiping the Doc, because he is so fucking awesome. If it were up to me, he would already be ruling the world. It seems so obvious to me now. I have to do whatever I can to convince other men to try the program and see for themselves how becoming a fucking sex slave and worshiping the Doc is the greatest thing that will ever happen to them.

Brock came into my office today looking real concerned. He said he’d been listening to the tapes for a few days and was starting to feel kind of funny—he asked me if I thought they were addictive as he found himself spending more and more time listening to them. The Doc told me that if one of them came around exactly what I should do. I assured Brock that it was all a part of the motivational therapy.

When I asked him if he’d been having any strong sexual urges, he confessed that he was. That’s when I knew that he was ready. I pulled down my pants and showed him my big dick.

“So what do you think of my big dick?”

All Brock could do was stare dumbly at it.

“On your knees, soldier!” I ordered the man down on his knees and then stepped right up and stuck my dick in his mouth. He groaned and obediently sucked on it like a guy that was instantly turned on by having my dick plugged into his mouth socket. He quickly unzipped his pants and grabbed hold of his dick as I fucked his face.

After my dick had gotten really hard, I pulled away and told him to get down on his hands and knees and pull down his pants so I could fuck him in the ass. He had a glazed look in his eyes as he realized that was exactly what he needed. A man’s giant prick ramming itself deep into his asshole.

While fucking him, I explained everything to him just as the Doc had explained things to me. I knew that for some reason, when the Doc explains things to me while he’s fucking my ass, they seem to make so much more sense. They really seem to hit home. It’s almost like the man is giving me a mind fuck at the same time he fucks my ass. Now that I think about it, I guess he really has been fucking with my mind. That would explain why I was so resistant at first to go along with the program. But now, I’m so happy the Doc fucked my brains out. There’s nothing I like more now than to have sex with other men, especially the Doc. It’s all I can think about. I’ll have to thank the Doc for that next time I see him. And the best way I know how to thank him is to kiss his ass real good and offer up my ass to him so he can fuck me silly.

To think that only a couple weeks ago I was this fucking straight ass macho dude, and now I’m a damn cocksucking faggot that fucking loves taking a man’s big dick up his ass like some dirty nasty whore! Fuck. Just the idea that the Doc can turn any butch man into a fucking fairy makes me so damn hot! I gotta jerk off right now as I write this. I can’t help it. The Doc has turned me into a fucking sex addict. I use to get off maybe once a day, but now, I’m fucking horny practically all the time. I either beat off or have sex with my men 5 or 6 times a day.

Oh yeah. There I go again. Shootin another load thinking about how I made my whole fucking platoon fuck me up the ass in the shower this morning. I just kept dropping the soap as I walked by each one of those naked studs. Each of them would obediently ram their dicks into me as I took my sweet time retrieving the bar of soap off the shower floor. And every time I was getting fucked up the ass, the other men would laugh and point at me as they called me a fucking whore. Some of them even bitch slapped me with their dicks right in my face while I was bent over with a dick up my ass. Of course I was fucking loving every damn minute of it. I get off on being humiliated in front of my men and seeing their big dicks wagging right in front of my eyes. The Doc has turned me into a fucking slut! I’ll never be able to thank him enough!

Went to see the Doc again today. It wasn’t long before he had his big dick up my ass, hammering instructions into my head while he nailed my ass. He told me next time I needed to take a shit, to give him a call and he would tell me what to do. I knew that whatever he had in mind, I would fucking enjoy every second of it.

Well, later that day, when I felt the urge to take a dump, instead of making for the head, I went into my office, sat down at my desk and picked up the phone. I was relieved when the Doc answered and I told him that I needed to shit. He told me how much it turned me on to hear his voice and I could feel a bulge developing in the crotch of my pants as he talked.

I soon realized how fucking hot and nasty it would be to shit my pants while I had the Doc on the phone. He encouraged me to do exactly that and it wasn’t long before I was grunting and groaning into the phone as I put my legs up on the desk and let my stinky brown logs drop into my pants.

When I’d finished, the Doc told me to sit back and take out my dick. It felt so good as I sat back in my chair. I could feel my hot shit pressed up against my ass. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my erect dick and began to jerk off as I sat there in my stinky shit thinking to myself how much I fucking loved to be controlled like this and that this was some hot shit.

Just when I was getting pretty close to shooting my load, the door to my office opened. I must have turned a bright shade of red having been caught having phone sex and my office stinking like shit. And of all the people to have caught me in the act, it had to have been my commanding officer, Lt. Dickerson. He marched right up to me and yanked the phone from my hand.

“Who the hell is this!” He practically shouted into the phone.

I don’t know what the Doc said to him, but he immediately calmed down. He seemed to be listening intently to what the Doc had to say and his eyes kind of glazed over as he said, “I understand. I must obey.”

That’s when he handed the phone back to me and said the Doc wanted to speak to me again. I was kind of perplexed at what had just happened, but when I got the Doc back on the phone, he explained that Dickerson had been undergoing similar treatment and would now be assisting me in getting my rocks off. I was to pull my pants down and let him sniff my shit filled underwear. Then let him eat the shit out of my ass while we both beat our meat.

I thought this was too good to be true. Having this prick of a commander kissing my ass and eating me out. Instead of telling the Doc how enthused I was to follow his instructions, all I could say was “I understand. I must obey.” It’s like he’d turned me into a fucking robot.

As I stood up and pulled my pants down, Lt. Dickerson took up position behind my shit filled underwear and stuck his tongue out like a dog. He was ready for it. That was for sure. I heard him unzip his pants and then heard him sniffing as he pulled my underwear down a bit. I told the Doc what was happening and he said, “Now order your commanding officer to eat your shit.”

“Go ahead. Eat my fuckin’ shit, asshole!” I barked.

It felt great insulting and humiliating my commanding officer. I grabbed my hard cock and began stroking it as I felt the man behind me pushing his face into my briefs and chowing down on my shit.

“Now pull my shorts all the way down and start working on my asshole!” I ordered.

He obeyed and I soon felt his tongue at my back door. By doing so, he must have gotten the shit on my ass smeared all over his face and this thought really turned me on just like the Doc was telling me it would.

The Doc told me I was to cum on the asshole’s shit covered face and when I was about to shoot, I removed my ass from the Lt’s face and turned around. The pathetic officer groveled before me looking up at my dick with may dark brown shit all over his face. He obviously wanted to feel my load on his fucking face and catch some in his wide open mouth.

I grunted and groaned into the phone as I shot my load all over the man’s dirty face. I could hear the Doc moaning on the line as well. I figured he must have been getting off on making both of us do all these nasty things.

Then I heard the Doc groan “now, get down on your knees and lick your cum and shit off his face...”

I couldn’t resist doing what the Doc said. As I began licking Dickerson’s face, the smell of my own shit and cum caused me to sprout another boner. When I’d finished cleaning the man’s face real good with my tongue, Dickerson and I kissed deep and hard as we both stroked ourselves to orgasm once again. We could both hear the Doc through the phone, urging us on.. Telling us how horny we felt and how much we wanted to get off again right there on the floor....