The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Section 3)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime.

I’ve gotten a LOT of encouraging e-mails on this one, so I felt the need to continue it. But have I milked it dry along this path? (Certainly, some of the characters seem IMPOSSIBLE to milk dry!)

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”, and the first two chapters of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 3: Family Values, and Chet Controls Cocky Clarence

Quarterback John Edgerton was glad to get back home after a weird and stressful day at school. He remembered that his day began to get strange when he went down the hall to confront Chet, although why he would confront such a great guy he couldn’t remember. Then there had been the suggestion that he was gay and fixated on Chet, and he really had to consider the possibility a long time before he could dismiss it. But the worst part was the thought that his homophobic younger brother Jake, who had always looked up to him and wanted to be like him, might now despise him for being gay even though he wasn’t. He had to straighten out the situation, fast.

As he came in the front door, he noticed boxes at the foot of the stairs. Boxes of HIS stuff! Books, posters, his computer, sports trophies, everything had been thrown into cardboard boxes and left at the bottom of the stairs. And Jake was coming down the stairs with another box filled with John’s belongings. As he got to the bottom of the stairs, Jake dropped the box, gave John a disgusted look and headed back up.

Meanwhile, John’s dad came out from the living room, scowling. With no greeting and no explanation, he just said, “You’re moving to the basement, and we’ve given Jake your room. After what Chet told us, we don’t want you near your brother, although we’ll let you stay in the house.”

“Chet? What did Chet say?”

“He told us how you were constantly coming on to him, how you told him you wouldn’t leave him alone unless he would have sex with you. That’s disgusting, that’s harassment. And you never even told us you were gay!”

Why would Chet say such a thing? Chet was a good friend (Chet himself had forced that idea deeply into his mind). “Dad, there must have been some kind of misunderstanding somewhere. And—” he started to tell his father he wasn’t gay, and—he couldn’t! He just couldn’t say it! That was one of Chet’s unbreakable instructions.

“How could there be a misunderstanding with you constantly bothering him? And someone like CHET wouldn’t lie about something like that!” spat his father. How did his father know Chet?

“Not one more word! Move your things down to the basement—now!” John started to open his mouth, and... nothing came out. John had no choice but to obey his father’s command—another of Chet’s instructions. He started moving the boxes to the corner of the basement where an army cot had been set up. At one point his mother came through the hall, and she wouldn’t even look at him.

On one of his trips back up basement stairs, John heard a car pull into the driveway. Looking out the window, he saw that it was Jan! SHE had to know he wasn’t gay, after all those years they were together. Although naturally, since she was the founding member and president of the Virginity Club, he and Jan had never actually done more than share the occasional chaste kiss. Still, she seemed to be his only chance to restore sanity.

As Jan came in, Jake was coming down the stairs with the last box, and kind of tossed it to the bottom of the stairs when he saw Jan come in. “Up here, babe,” he smirked, turned around and went back up the stairs. As if in a trance, Jan, staring straight ahead, seemed to be unaware of John’s presence and started towards the stairs. John leapt to her side and grabbed her arm. Jake, from the top of the stairs, said “She’s not here for YOU, ya homo!” At the insult, John felt his cock begin to get stiff, despite his feeling of dread—another of Chet’s implanted commands.

Without looking at him, Jan tried to extract her arm from John’s grasp. Finally, she seemed to break a bit from her trance. She gasped, softly, “He... Jake called and ORDERED me to come here tonight, and I... I HAD to do it. I had no choice!” And freeing her arm, she started up the stairs towards Jake’s room, formerly John’s. John ran up the stairs beside her, trying to catch her eye, but she continued to stare straight ahead and “sleepwalk” towards Jake’s room.

She entered the room ahead of John. When he got in, he received a shock: there was his 15-year-old brother, naked and with a soft dick hanging down that rivaled his own in its considerable length, standing with his hands on his hips, impatiently. At his command “Strip, bitch,” Jan, whom John had never seen naked in all the years they were together, began to take off her clothes.

“Ah, you’re here too, my big bro the FAG,” mocked Jake. The insult caused John’s cock once again to grow harder, totally outside his control. “You strip too. FAST! Let Jan see what she could never have, ‘cause she’s a BABE and you’re a QUEER!” And as John was forced to obey Jake’s command and tear off his clothes, the new insult registered in his mind and his cock hardened to its full nine inches.

“Look at that, what a waste of prime jock meat on a pillow-biter! See how glad he is to see me naked?”

John tried again to explain that he wasn’t gay, but not a word could escape his lips.

“So what do you think of him, Jan? You wasted all those years on that worthless fudge-packer.” By now, from the barrage of humiliating insults, John’s cock felt harder than it had ever felt in his life. “Go ahead, Jan, tell me what you REALLY think.”

This order seemed to release Jan somewhat from her trance. “I... I don’t think he’s gay, I’ve never seen any indication of it...” she said uncertainly.

“Oh yeah? Grab his cock and see what happens.” At Jake’s command, Jan was forced to wrap her delicate hand around John’s substantial piece of meat. And although the sight of naked Jan, with the incredible body he had waited for all these years, filled him with longing and lust, John’s cock instantly started to deflate at Jan’s touch. Another of Chet’s ironclad commands: he couldn’t be hard when touched by a girl. Jan was shocked, but the evidence seemed quite clear. No matter how much she squeezed or massaged John’s cock, it wouldn’t grow. In fact, the more she worked it, the more it seemed to shrink into a limp, useless piece of flesh.

“OK, hands off. Now watch what happens. Get over here, big bro, kneel here in front of me and get me hard, NOW!” John was forced to run over and sink to his knees in front of his little brother, where it took only a few moments of stroking to get Jake to his full eight inches while Jake called him every filthy, insulting name in the book, causing John himself to spring to full intense hardness again.

In despair, Jan watched the confirmation of everything Jake had said. So John HAD just been using her as a trophy girlfriend all these years, using her virginity pledge as a cover for his true sexual leanings. Obviously he wasn’t interested in her, he was only into guys, and clearly as an obedient bottom boy, too. Meanwhile, his brother Jake was a MAN, with a truly commanding presence, he-who-must-be-obeyed.

And Jake was busily reinforcing her thoughts. “You can see the big fag is like totally under my thumb. Whatever I say to do, he does. He always wants to keep me happy. Sure he’s an inch bigger than me down there, so far anyway. What good is that? That cock of his will never be stuck in a pussy. Probably never be stuck in ANYTHING, he’s such a total slave type when it comes to getting fucked.” None of this was true, but all John could do was continue to kneel at his brother’s crotch, frozen in position, mouth opening and closing trying to speak, but wordless.

“OK, time for me to claim the prize! No reason you shouldn’t be allowed to watch, big bro. After all, I’m getting what you never could get, even if you wanted it! Go stand against the wall over there and stay quiet! Watch and learn how a MAN does things!” Jake wanted John to witness his total triumph over him and Jan, and so John found himself robot-walking to the wall to comply with his little brother’s orders.

Jake walked over to where naked Jan was planted to the floor. She could do nothing but stand frozen in place as Jake circled and inspected her, rubbing her and pinching her as if she were a kind of juicy steak. He looked over at his brother, sweating and helplessly erect, and smiled cruelly.

“See these fine tits?” he taunted John, squeezing and fondling Jan’s peach-like breasts as she emitted a low moan. “Wasted on you. See this terrific ass?” he said, turning the unresisting Jan around like a store mannequin and pinching and slapping her protruding cheeks. “I know you can’t be interested. These long legs?” He ran a hand down her shapely limbs. “Not for you. And especially this fine, welcoming cunt,” he said as he spun Jan around again and traced a finger around the edge of the now-hungry pussy, which pulsated at his touch. “I know you could never appreciate something like this. You’re just into cock, cock, cock.”

And all John could do was stand against the wall in silence, forced to watch in lust and frustration, hard cock bobbing, while his little brother toyed with the parts of Jan he had been denied for years. He struggled with his own body, wishing he could somehow free himself from Jake’s powerful orders and rescue Jan. But as Jake took over command of Jan’s body, she was looking more and more as if she didn’t WANT to be rescued.

Jake guided Jan to his bed and ordered her onto it. Although Jake was only fifteen, Jan felt she had become the personal possession of a totally dominant male who would take whatever he wanted!

Jake began his version of foreplay, which consisted of physically exploring Jan’s body the way he might try out the controls of a new video game. Almost everywhere on Jan that Jake rubbed, squeezed, twisted and tweaked caused Jan to produce a sound—moan, groan, loud sigh, small shriek—like one of those preschool-kid books where touching each picture produces a different animal noise. As Jake continued to toy with Jan’s body, he positioned himself to make sure that John could see what he was doing every step of the way, so he would know exactly what he was missing, what his little brother had taken away from him forever.

Finally, after his long young cock just couldn’t take it anymore, Jake pushed Jan flat on her back and entered her firmly and forcibly, causing her to produce a primal guttural sound the likes of which John had never heard from her. As John writhed fighting the invisible mind-shackles that held him to the wall, with his solid nine-inch cock gyrating in the air and occasionally slapping against his legs and stomach, Jake increased his fucking pace as Jan’s incoherent sounds continued to rise in both tone and volume. Finally, a series of giant bursts and it was over. Jake’s seed joined Chet’s as the only cum ever to enter Jan’s formerly virginal body.

Jan rolled over onto her side. Jake said, “Take a rest, babe, I won’t be ready to go again for at least five minutes.” Climbing out of bed, Jake walked over to where John was struggling up against the wall, and stood facing his helpless big brother, hands on hips. said, “See what a real man does? He doesn’t ask for what he wants, he just tells people what to do!” John wanted to scream, to curse him out, to call him a liar, to physically grab him, but of course on Jake’s orders he couldn’t move or say a thing.

“Say, you want a taste of what you’re missing? My cock is dripping with a nice yummy mix of my cum and Jan’s pussy juices. I think you should lick me clean down there. That’s the closest you’ll ever get to the flavor of a girl’s pussy from now on.” For emphasis, he shook his hips waggling his cock around, and John felt himself once again drop to his knees, and his tongue come out to clean the slimy cock of his manly not-so-little brother. The sticky, dripping mixture tasted exotic to John, but that may have been just because his brother told him how yummy it would taste.

As John completed his task, Jake said, “Yuck! In one day you’ve gone from hero to zero. MAN, you’re a pathetic FAG!” This final humiliating insult finally put John over the edge. With almost no warning, he shot his considerable load in a lengthy series of powerful bursts. Fortunately, at the last second he was able to grab his cock and aim it at the pile of his own discarded clothes on the floor nearby, so none of it ended up on his, that is Jake’s, carpet or furniture.

When John had finally finished cumming, Jake said to him, “Wow, WAY disgusting! OK, that’s the last time you’re ever gonna see MY girlfriend Jan naked. Take your disgusting cum-clothes and go down to your new ‘room’ in the basement, where you can think about everything you saw here. I know you, you’ll have to jerk all night, maybe even all WEEK from what you just saw. But hey, that’s not my problem, YOU’RE the sicko. GO!”

And John slinked off filled with shame towards his new basement exile, naked, carrying his cum-covered clothes in his arms, passing his mortified father on the way. It was all the worse knowing that at Jake’s order he would be forced to repeatedly jack off every night for at least a week to the picture in his mind of Jake toying with and then fucking Jan.

When John had left, Jake went to his laptop and began the process of shutting down the five wireless webcams he had set up around his room at Chet’s telephoned order. Soon he would burn a set of DVDs produced from the cameras and deliver them to Chet at school. Although it seemed that Jake controlled the action, in fact most of the ideas for the evening came from Chet during his device-enhanced phone conversations, including the purchase of the webcams and the positioning of one camera to point to the wall where John stood, helplessly pinned by his own mind, forced to watch as his room, his future life and his girlfriend were all stolen by his little brother.

And at HIS home, Chet shut down his computer. He had hugely enjoyed watching the streamed version of the evening in Jake’s room, being able to switch his view from one camera to the other, although he had the most fun watching the writhing desperation on the John-cam. Chet knew that with some decent editing, the videos on the DVDs he would get from Jake could be used for many purposes: distribution to the football team, sale on porn websites, or even just for his own personal satisfaction of watching his programmed destruction of the decent, well-respected John and Jan.

The next morning, Chet strutted into the school, feeling totally in control of his surroundings. Having taken care of his jock nemesis, John, and John’s former virgin girlfriend Jan, locking them into lives of continuing depravity and humiliation, he now set off after his next target: Cathy Collins, a senior and one of the most beautiful and best-liked girls at the school. About 5′2″ and nicely curvy in both front and back, Cathy was the opposite of the stereotypical blonde. She was smart, athletic, friendly, down to earth, and always ready with a quick and clever response. In short, the ideal girlfriend for the right kind of guy.

But that was the problem. She had FOUND the right guy, years ago. Greg Delorme, the school’s star 180-pound wrestler, and Cathy had been inseparable since junior high. 6′3″ and tightly muscled like most wrestlers, with long black Superboy-like hair through which he was constantly running his fingers, Greg had seemingly never even looked at another girl since then, and while Cathy would happily talk to anyone, on the boyfriend front she was clearly taken. Except when classes or sports practice separated them, you rarely saw them apart. Other guys would look at Cathy—you couldn’t help it—but knew there was no point in trying to get closer.

Except for Chet. With his new powers of persuasion, he knew he had a pretty good chance of getting her. But he had also learned some of the limitations of the device the previous day. For example, he had tried and failed to make John Edgerton gay. While much of his “reprogramming” of John worked, and for awhile he did cause serious doubts in John’s mind about his sexuality, in the end it was too big a leap, at least on the first try. And he wanted Cathy Collins, NOW! He wasn’t willing to wait for a series of reinforcing sessions.

Chet’s cohort from the “Principal Skank and Megaslut” orgy of the day before, Richie Delvecchio, caught up with him in the hall. He saw Chet staring at Cathy at a distance, and said, almost in awe, “HER?” Chet nodded. “But she’s been with that wrestler guy since like forever!” Again, Chet nodded.

Chet pondered his next move out loud. “Some things seem too locked in for me to change too easily. I mean, those teachers yesterday were probably looking at some of the good-looking guys, it’s just nature. They just kept it locked away, and I just busted the lock open. And Edgerton was dealing with Jan’s forever-virginity crap, so he was just waiting to blow, and so was she. But those two—” and sure enough, Greg had appeared next to Cathy at her locker down the hall, “they’ve been at it for years, and Cathy’s no virgin, I’m sure. I’ve heard rumors that the two of them have a secret make-out session in some empty room after lunch, like almost every day. So how can I get between those two without breaking open their heads?”

By this time, Greg had noticed Chet’s staring at Cathy and moved swiftly down the hall to confront him. Greg wasn’t a violent guy, but he didn’t need to be, since anyone with sense would back down when confronted with an angry Greg. But somewhat to Greg’s surprise, Chet didn’t budge, nor did he stop staring down the hall. Richie however retreated to a safe distance as Greg approached.

Greg pulled up inches from a still-staring Chet. “What are YOU looking at, you piece of shit?” began Greg. But Chet just smiled, pushed the button in his pocket, and began to speak.

Richie, out of earshot, gazed in amazement as big Greg’s eyes opened wide at Chet’s words. If Chet couldn’t separate Greg from Cathy, what could he be telling Greg? His confusion only grew as he watched Greg turn around, look longingly at Cathy, and grow a sizable bulge in his pants. How was Chet helping his chances with whatever he was planting in Greg’s mind?

By this time, Cathy had noticed that Greg was spending a long time down the hall with Chet, and that both he and Chet were staring at her. Cathy started down the hall to find out what was going on, and soon reached the two starers. At which point Chet began talking again, and Cathy’s eyes opened wide as well. Richie saw Cathy say something as if in a trance, and then she and Greg were gazing at each other again. It didn’t make sense to Richie. Soon, Chet walked off towards his first class, and Cathy and Greg walked off to theirs, leaving a very confused Richie. Who then had to trot off quickly to make it to his own class. Although, he reminded himself, a tardy slip might result in another session of discipline...

As usual, a bit more than halfway through the lunch hour, Cathy and Greg slipped out of the lunchroom and headed for an unused storage room two floors up. Unnoticed by anyone but Richie Delvecchio, Chet slipped out a few minutes later. Chet made his way up the stairs in a slow, deliberate manner. He wanted to allow enough time for the scene he expected to find in the storage room to unfold. Of course Cathy had told him—at his command—about the sessions in the storage room, and Chet was happy to allow that to happen. With a few subtle modifications, of course!

When Chet opened the door, he was rewarded with what he expected to see. Totally naked, handsome muscled wrestler Greg was on his hands and knees in front of Cathy. And Cathy herself was naked, except for the tall pair of boots she was wearing, and she was holding up a yardstick from a nearby classroom. It was seeing her boots that had given Chet the idea.

For Cathy’s former boyfriend Greg was now Cathy’s bootslave Greg, slurping every inch of Cathy’s black leather boots with his long tongue. And every time Greg seemed to miss a spot, or even when he didn’t, Cathy would whack his ass with the yardstick and shout, “Bad slave!” And from his side view, Chet could see that Greg’s fat eight-inch cock got harder at each smack of the yardstick!

Yes, Greg and Cathy had been together forever, everyone knew that, that couldn’t be easily changed. But Chet had twisted their minds, so that now these two only remembered that Greg had always been enslaved to Cathy’s footwear. In fact, Greg could only get off while his tongue was touching Cathy’s boots or shoes. Naturally, he preferred the boots, they gave him a much deeper feeling of being dominated by his great Mistress Cathy. He briefly stole a moment to look up at her perfectly formed breasts and inviting pussy, only to earn another whack of the yardstick.

“Bad slave! No looking at my body! Only a REAL man has the right to do that! And here’s one now!” she said coyly, to a smiling Chet.

Chet had only two words to say, a question to which he already knew the answer: “Wanna fuck?”

Cathy exclaimed, “Hell, yeah! I’m tired of having only this WORM around me all the time! I need a REAL man inside me! Just let me take these boots off,” and she proceeded to remove them, forcing Greg to twist his chiseled wrestler’s torso at odd angles in order not to lose contact between his tongue and her right boot while she did it.

Meanwhile, Chet was undressed in a flash. When he was done, he tossed his shoes towards Greg, switched on the device, and said, “Here’s a special treat for you. While I fuck Cathy, you can service my shoes too! It’ll be extra exciting to lick clean your Master Chet’s shoes and Mistress Cathy’s boots while you watch them fucking! In fact, I’m giving you permission to cum when I do!” Now Greg was REALLY excited!

Greg watched, tongue busily at work, as Chet grabbed Cathy’s tits and pushed her backwards up against the wall and began fucking her standing up. Greg didn’t even notice that the rhythm of his tongue licking Chet’s shoes began to exactly match the pace of Chet’s cock as it pistoned in and out of his former girlfriend, now Mistress. How he longed to be licking his Master and Mistress’ feet instead! Of course he had not earned that right.

But he was joyful (a joy that Chet had planted in his brain) that his Mistress finally had a worthy boyfriend, and that he could serve both of them. As Chet approached orgasm, Greg’s licking reached a furious pace, and when Chet came, so did Greg, all over the storage room floor.

Cathy dropped to sit on the floor, sighing contentedly. At last, a real man to be her boyfriend! By now, Chet had gone over to the pile of clothes Greg had stripped off, used Greg’s A&F shirt to clean the fluids and sweat off himself, tossed the shirt back at Greg and ordered him to clean his own cum off the floor with it, dressed, and left. Cathy looked over at Greg, mopping the puddle off the floor with his own shirt, with some disgust. That guy might have the muscles of a man, she thought, and the cock and balls of a man, but there was no man inside, just a weak, submissive worm, only fit to follow orders without question, and to be rewarded with tongue access to her boots and painful swats on his sorry (but shapely) ass.

I’m bringing him home tonight, she thought. I think dad has a horsewhip somewhere in his closet. And I can use it to make Greg pay for all those years of frustration without a real boyfriend! And as Greg sniffed and chewed on his A&F shirt with its super-exciting combination of smells and tastes of his Master and Mistress’ sexual fluids with his own, he was daydreaming of almost the same thing as she was...

Chet swaggered down the hall, checking out potential slave girls as he went, when his old “friend” Billy practically tripped over him while running towards him. For Billy, it had been another full night of fucking his mother and sister, followed by two quickies on top of the breakfast table that morning, then eating his (now much creamier) Cream of Wheat porridge. Sex seemed to be all he could think about when he was at home, and he wanted to ask Chet to let up on it at least long enough for him to do his homework. And his subconscious was still working on the idea that this whole thing might be wrong, that he had to find a way to undo it...

Chet grinned and switched on the device. “Hey, Billy, your remote control thing seems to work just fine. You should be proud of yourself!” And Billy helplessly felt a wave of pride surge through him, replacing the confusion and doubt he’d had a minute earlier. He was the only one who knew what was going on with the device, and that the feelings were artificially induced, but even he could do nothing to prevent them.

“You know, Billy, your little gift seems to have some limits. Like I can’t always force people to change if they’re too locked into something. Do you know how I can get around that?”

“No, Chet. I really didn’t have the time to experiment much with the device before you took it...”

“You mean, before you GAVE it to me, knowing I’d be the most deserving owner for it, RIGHT?” Chet’s metallic voice rang out.

“Of course, right, I forgot.” (But Billy remembered it that way now, naturally.)

Chet continued, “And another thing. Yesterday, It almost seemed you were thinking of trying to use the device on ME, even though you knew it was WRONG. I think the commands fade over time, don’t they? How do I know you’re not going to try to take the thing away from me in the future?”

Billy stammered, “But... I... I mean...”

Chet went on, “All right, here’s the deal. Since you made this thing, I’m appointing you my personal assistant for improving the device. And one of your responsibilities is to tell me IMMEDIATELY if you think of any way you might be able to take it from me, or use it against me, and to come up with a way I can prevent you from doing it. Got it?”

Billy was now dazed and confused. This last order was putting his conscious mind, forced to help Chet, at war with his subconscious, trying to escape from Chet. He was being commanded to become his own mental prison guard, working for Chet during the day, and fucking his family at night. Billy froze up.

“Earth to Billy,” said Chet. “You look like you’re zoning out. Hey, I think we could have some fun with improving the device this weekend at your place. We’ll need some guinea pigs to try it out on. Those two might be fun,” he said as he looked down the hall at Cristina and Pete, a senior couple who had been together almost as long as his new toys Cathy and Greg had been. Dark-haired Cristina was short but stacked, with a curvy butt and a sexy Latina vibe, while Pete was the blond built 6′8″ basketball center. Together, they had always seemed quite the odd couple, with him towering almost two feet over her, and his pale white skin contrasting with her pleasant light brown shade. But despite their differences, they had had a long commitment to each other over the years.

“OK, and we’ll need other people to see if we can break those two up and kind of reorient them, and bingo!” There standing near Christina and Pete was Orlando, a teammate of Pete’s on the basketball squad, a forward almost as tall as Pete, originally from one of the rougher black neighborhoods of the city. Orlando’s mom had moved them from the center city to this suburb to get him away from the local gang he tended to hang with. At the school, he had come under the calming influence of Rose, one of the few black girls at the school, light-skinned and from a solidly middle-class family. The two formed another unlikely but solid, lasting pair.

Billy shook himself out of his stupor. “So, you want to break up those two couples?”

Chet grinned. “Well, if you can improve this little toy here, I think when we’re done with ‘em they’ll still be two unbreakable couples, just not paired the same way!”

Billy suddenly remembered something. “I can’t help out this weekend, we’re having a big family reunion at my place. So using my room is out, and everyone would notice if I were missing.”

Now Chet frowned. Thanks to Chet’s mind manipulation, Billy’s family now thought that what they were doing day and night was totally normal. The other visiting family members might not see it that way. They might even feel the need to “rescue” Billy’s family, and there was no way Chet could find and phone-reprogram all the relatives in time! He might be exposed...

On the other hand, this reunion presented a wonderful opportunity for LOTS of fun! With Billy’s involuntary help, Chet could introduce “true togetherness” into the whole family clan. And if there were any real babes there, he could of course reserve them for his own use. After all, every cute girl could benefit from a Chet mini-bully planted inside her!

“OK, we’ll save the couples experiment for the next weekend. Meanwhile, you get me the cellphone numbers for as many of the key folks coming this weekend as you can. I’m coming with you, so I don’t need to reach everybody by phone, I can get into their minds while I’m there. It’ll be GREAT!” And hearing that from Chet’s enhanced voice, Billy of course couldn’t help feeling just how great it would be!

Chet noticed he was running a bit low on cash. He noticed Tommy Pendergast coming down the hall. Tommy was probably the richest kid in the school. In fact, nobody knew why his wealthy family didn’t send their kids to private school instead of East High. Chet stepped in front of Tommy, who was startled by Chet’s sudden appearance. The two had never exchanged a single word previously, and Chet was a known bully, so Tommy didn’t want anything to do with him.

“Don’t move,” Tommy heard Chet say in a weird tinny voice. And as Tommy tried to turn to get away from Chet, he discovered he couldn’t budge an inch. His feet seemed rooted to the floor, his knee was bent to take the next step that never came. Chet chortled, “At ease,” and immediately Tommy found himself assuming the military “at ease” position, complete with his hands clasped behind his back. This amused Chet greatly.

“Say, Tommy, how much money you got on you?” And Tommy without hesitation pulled out his wallet and counted out $327. “And I got almost nothing. It doesn’t seem fair, does it?” And suddenly Tommy felt terribly guilty that he had all that money, and Chet didn’t. “Why don’t you just give me what you got? It’s nothing to you, you can always get more at home, right?”

“Sure, Chet. Here you go,” said Tommy, handing over the entire cash contents of his wallet. He was half afraid Chet would ask for his credit cards too, and he knew inside that for some reason he would be unable to say no.

“Say, guy, you know, we don’t see much of each other, do we?” That’s because we’re not friends, thought Tommy, but he dared not say it. “I think you should invite me over to your place sometime this week, you know, for dinner. You could introduce me to your whole family, and I’d REALLY like to get to know your hot sister better. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

And Tommy’s initial horror at the thought suddenly turned to pleasure. “Sure, Chet, that’d be great. But, you know, she’s seeing someone...”

“Don’t worry about that. Once she has me in her bedroom, she won’t want anyone else. I guarantee it!”

“OK Chet, I’ll make sure we have you over one of these days.”

“This week, buddy, this week. By the way, I could use a ride home today, I need to stay a bit later than usual. In fact, I’m getting real tired of the bus. I could use a ride both ways every day! Whaddaya say?”

“But you live in the opposite direction from the school. It’ll add like a half hour of driving each way every day...”

“I know, and I’ll be real grateful. YOU want to do it, too, don’t you, so you can get to know me better?”

“Sure, Chet,” said Tommy, at first feeling defeated, then, oddly, feeling happy for the opportunity to learn more about Chet. That would certainly be worth an hour of extra driving a day, wouldn’t it?

It was time for Chet to try out using the school’s public address announcement system using the mind-control device, to see if he could plant an idea throughout the entire school. He didn’t know for sure that it would work, and he didn’t want to implicate himself in case it didn’t. So he decided to have someone else make the announcement, and have them not mention Chet at all. That way, the whole thing would seem like someone else’s prank if it failed.

He had already decided to make short but big-dicked Virginity Club member Clarence the subject of the announcement. Chet himself couldn’t be everywhere at once scouting out and taking control of the best girls, and planting individualized instructions in them depending on his whims; the school had thousands of students, and with the device Chet could only mind-modify those in his immediate vicinity. But the innocent little freckle-faced straw-blond country kid with the immense dick could serve as Chet’s puppet slavemaker, without even really realizing what he was doing.

Chet poked his head into the principal’s outer office. Great, no one there. But the door to the inner office was open, and he could see movement inside. He would need a distraction.

Looking back down the hall, he saw a trio of nerds approaching. Since they had also been regular victims of Chet’s bullying, they started to give him a wide berth as they approached. But at the sound of his metallic voice saying, “Nerds, front and center!” they immediately ran to him and stood at attention, trembling.

With the device on, Chet began, “I know I’ve been a bit tough on you guys in the past. But I did it for your own good. I did it just to build your character. You all should be grateful!” And indeed the three now fondly remembered the times Chet tore their clothes, upended their bookbags, and stole their lunch money as highly positive events, for which they now felt thankful.

“I know I called you fags in the past. But that was just part of the character building. And now I’m going to give you a great gift, the chance to prove that you’re real MEN! In this office, our sexy young principal is just WAITING to be filled with nerd cum! In fact, she BEGGED me to find some for her!” (In actual fact, at this point the helpless principal would eagerly take cock from ANYONE who walked into her office saying the right control words!)

The littlest nerd spoke up. “But... but I can’t do it. You were right all along. I AM gay!”

Chet said, “OK then, Lenny—it IS Lenny, right? You can read this announcement for me over the school’s PA system while your buddies do their pipe-laying job in the principal’s office.” And Chet handed him the short speech he had just printed out in the computer lab. “Learn it, and say it with feeling!”

“No problem, I’ve done a lot of acting, like pretty much any gay guy,” Lenny said with a smile. And he started to learn the speech.

“Meanwhile, you two, here are your assignments...”

Chet felt a touch of nerves as he unclasped the neck chain that held the device at his throat, and reclasped it around Lenny’s neck. Chet had not allowed the device out of his hands except that one time that he had Billy fasten it to the chain, and he felt the need to take precautions at that time. But Lenny knew nothing about the device, and had just been told it would make his voice sound better over the public address system.

Soon Chet held his hands over his ears, while the metallicized voice of Lenny rang through the school. As it did, everyone stopped what they were doing and listened raptly.

“Attention East High. Attention East High. Clarence Briggs has the most powerful cock in the school. Clarence Briggs has the most powerful cock in the school. Everyone would love a chance to touch it, to please it, to surrender to it. Clarence Briggs, report to the principal’s office immediately. Everyone else, you will remember what you heard, but you will forget that you heard this announcement.”

And everyone picked up doing exactly what they were doing before the announcement, as if nothing had happened, while a confused-looking Clarence stood up and made his way out of the classroom to head to the principal’s office. As he went by their desks, all the girls in the class—AND the guys—AND the tall, lithe, perky-breasted redhead teacher Ms. Spinney—stared at the obvious outline of his fat flaccid cock as it hung down his left pants leg pointing towards his knee. More than a few sets of lips were licked, pussies moistened, pants tightened, hands tingled with desire. Clarence had no idea what everyone was staring at, and did not even remember that it was at Chet’s telephoned instruction that he had decided to wear tight pants and no underwear to school that day. Shortly after he walked out the door, the bell rang ending the period, and the halls became filled with people who seemed fascinated by him.

In the meantime, Principal Shank looked up in surprise as into her office, unannounced and uninvited, strode two of the school’s academically best underclassmen. She thought there must be some kind of emergency for them to come in unannounced like that. “Paul, Willie, what’s wrong?”

The two boys looked confused. The taller one said, “I do not recognize those names. I am Nerd One, this is Nerd Two, you are Principal Skank, and we are here for discipline!” Hearing this, the principal’s eyes began to gleam with lust as she suddenly realized who she really was. She involuntarily uttered “Discipline is good” without even knowing she said it.

Nerd One commanded, “Strip and prepare for discipline,” as both nerds themselves began to take off their clothes. The taller boy, the nerd formerly known as “Willie”, was soon displaying how appropriate his old nickname was, sporting a hard 7.5-incher on his skinny 6′ frame as he sat down on the wooden chair in front the principal’s desk. Meanwhile, the former “Paul”’s proud 6-inch weapon stood rigidly upright against the flat tummy on his 5′8″ body. And soon, the principal’s luscious bottom was face up in Nerd One’s lap ready for discipline.

While Nerd One reached underneath and grabbed the principal’s large right breast and tweaked it painfully, Nerd Two took the belt from the loops of his discarded pants and prepared to apply it to the lavish upturned ass. Chet came to the inner-office door to watch when he heard the slap! slap! slap! of the belt on the rapidly reddening ass. The principal’s burned-in instruction to suppress any loud noise coming from her mouth during discipline seemed to be holding.

Soon phase one of Chet’s principal-nerds sex program was over, everyone stood up, and then phase two began with the principal lying on top of her desk, with a twist. While Nerd One inserted himself into the principal’s hungry pussy, Nerd Two mounted the other side of the desk, climbing over her face, and began fucking her breasts, his ass being shoved continually in her face. Soon, the two hypnotized nerds would have won the gold medal in synchronized fucking if there had been such a prize, and their pace accelerated to a simultaneous climax which covered the principal in nerd seed both inside and out.

As usual, per Nerd One’s monotone orders, the helpless depraved principal’s tongue was assigned sticky liquid cleanup duties, after which the two nerds began to get dressed.

As Chet walked over from watching the entertainment in the principal’s inner office in order to take back the mind-control device from around Lenny’s neck, Lenny said, “Hey, not fair! Paul and Willie got to fuck someone, and I didn’t! I think I did a real good job with the announcement, don’t you think I should get to fuck someone too?” The device was still functioning as he said this, so all this was emblazoned into Chet’s mind.

So Chet found himself unable to disagree as he removed the device from around Lenny’s neck and put it back around his own. “Lenny, great job with the announcement. For doing it so well, I’m giving you a reward. This afternoon, you can do whatever you want with Greg Delorme. Anything you tell him to do, he’ll do.”

Lenny was incredulous. “The wrestler? The huge hunky senior with the beautiful girlfriend?”

“That’s just a front. What he really loves is being treated rough by guys smaller than he is. He won’t fight back no matter what you do. All you gotta do is tell him that Master Chet gave him to you for this afternoon, as a gift. He’ll be easy to find today, he’s wearing a shirt that smells like a cathouse. Do whatever you want with him, but remember”—Chet raised his metallic voice for emphasis—“be extra rough!” Lenny’s eyes glazed over as he set off to forcibly claim his reward.

Meanwhile, Clarence arrived at the principal’s office somewhat dazed. Everywhere he went people were staring at him. Conversations stopped when he walked by. And he got the distinct impression that at least a few people were following him at a distance! He was almost relieved when he was able to slip in through the hallway door to the principal’s outer office just as Willie and Paul were leaving. Only Chet was there to greet him, although he thought he heard sobbing coming from the inner office.

Chet was ready for him. “Welcome, Clarence, good to see you again. Maybe you noticed on the way down here that people are looking at you a bit different than usual, huh?” Chet looked down at the obscenely outlined cock in Clarence’s pants. Why did he feel a slight stirring in his own pants? He dismissed the thought.

Chet switched the device on. “It’s because you and I are about to rule this school. You’ll be the one people stare at and listen to, and I’ll be real power behind the scenes. Your job will be to find and bring the hottest girls in the school to me for enslavement. They’ll do it as a favor to you, trust me. Meanwhile, I’ll use my own, er, ‘powers’ to get my share directly. Got it?”

No, Clarence didn’t quite get it yet, his mind was too boggled to understand it on the first try. But what he also couldn’t know, and what Chet didn’t know either, was that Chet’s hands hadn’t formed a perfect seal over his ears during Lenny’s device-enhanced PA announcement. His hand blockage was around 80% effective, which left him much less affected than the rest of the school, but there was still an unavoidable residual imprint on his mind. So try as he might, Chet could not remain totally indifferent to the monster package on semi-display before him. There were traces in his mind of respect, appreciation, even intimidation.

Chet shook it off and continued. “I need to work with you so you know what kind of girl I like best. And I enjoy a challenge, so only her body is important to me. Doesn’t matter if she’s bitchy, going steady, lesbo, frigid. I can reach into their brains and change all that. I can make them as respectable or slutty as I want ‘em. I can make ‘em crazy in love with me, or make ‘em absolutely despise me but be forced to obey me anyway. I can make them want to change their appearance any way I like. And if any guy tries to get in my way, pretty soon he’ll find himself sitting in the public toilet in the park, being forced to deep-throat whatever comes through the glory hole.

“Say, why don’t you come home with me tonight and we’ll go over the next steps. Call your folks and tell them you’re invited to dinner at my place. After school, look for the vintage Mustang, Tommy Pendergast is my ride home from now on.”

Clarence had no real idea what he was getting into, not that Chet gave him much choice in the matter. But he DID notice that Chet’s eye couldn’t help straying to his privates from time to time. It seemed weird, but then EVERYONE had been looking there as he went down to the principal’s office. What did it all mean?