The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Section 4)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime.

I’m traveling again this week, but based on the avalanche of e-mails I got when I DIDN’T post a section of this story last week, I figured I’d better post at least a short new section. I hope you guys are enjoying where the story is going, or at least have favorite story lines I should continue (or drop!). Let me know.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”, and the first three chapters of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 4: Cheerleaders Changed at Chet’s Corrupted Castle

Tommy Pendergast’s vintage Mustang waited in the school parking lot. His younger sister Joy should have been there by now for the ride home, but wasn’t. In addition, he had agreed to take Chet Matthews home that evening, in fact to be Chet’s ride to and from school every day from then on. Although he couldn’t quite remember why he had agreed to it, it was essential to be Chet’s ride, he was sure of it somehow.

Tommy was shocked when he saw his sister and Chet walking to the car together, obviously having an intimate conversation. Chet seemed to be leering and grinning while his sister was smiling and clearly trying to stay as physically close to Chet as possible. Joy’s long-time boyfriend Roger was nowhere to be seen.

When they got to the car, Tommy got a further surprise. Instead of Joy getting in front and Chet in back, they both got into the passenger seat, with Joy sitting on Chet’s clearly distended lap.

Tommy was about to ask the obvious question when Chet said, “We’ve gotta wait a couple of minutes. Clarence Briggs is coming with us.” He began to fondle the tits of Joy, who giggled.

“What... what do you think you’re doing?” sputtered Tommy. Chet reached into his pocket and flipped the switch on the device. “It’s none of your fucking business what I’m doing. Your job is just to drive us home, not ask any stupid questions. Got it?”

“Yes, Chet,” Tommy heard himself say. His mind registered that he was just there to function as Chet’s chauffeur.

“And when you’re driving me, I’m SIR to you, got it?”

“Yes, Sir!”

Chet switched the device off. “As it happens, your sister complained to me that her worthless boyfriend Roger hasn’t fucked her in nearly a week, and she was getting horny out of her mind.” Somehow Tommy didn’t believe any of this, but Joy just giggled again and turned around to give Chet a passionate kiss. “Besides, the idea of me using your sister like a sex toy turns you on, doesn’t it?” And it was true, Tommy immediately felt a stiffening in his pants, and although he knew something was wrong with all this, he couldn’t quite figure out what.

While Tommy was becoming aroused by this strange scene, the situation got even weirder. Tommy saw Clarence Briggs walking towards the car, accompanied by not one but TWO of East High’s hottest cheerleaders, recognizable to everyone at the school. One was Bonnie, a stacked statuesque blonde much taller than little Clarence; the other was a short, dark-haired dynamo with perky breasts named Donna. As they walked beside Clarence, it seemed that neither girl could take her eyes off the bulge in Clarence’s tight pants. The outline had been prominent enough while Clarence had been flaccid, but it must have been REALLY uncomfortable for him as the huge rampant dick struggled to either break through or push out over the top of his pants.

Chet looked at this sight with great satisfaction. He hadn’t specifically ordered Clarence to capture the two cheerleaders this afternoon, shy little Clarence had done it on his own initiative. Seeing the two super-hot girls with Clarence caused Chet to slightly loosen his grip on Joy’s breasts. Joy had to grab his hands and put them back where she felt they belonged. At the same time, she couldn’t help a quick sideways glance at the obscenely moving bulge in Clarence’s pants.

Cheerleader Bonnie opened the rear door of the car and got in, pulling Clarence in after her. Cheerleader Donna got in afterwards and closed the door. Although Clarence had picked up and brought along the cheerleaders for Chet’s benefit, it was obvious the two of them were totally focused on the contents of his pants.

Chet switched on the device. “OK, girls, tops off so we can inspect the merchandise!” Chet chortled. “And Tommy, I live at 201 Cherry Street, get going. And make it snappy!”

“Yes, Sir,” said Tommy reflexively, starting the car and driving off, as all three girls eagerly removed their tops. Joy squirmed in Chet’s lap while she worked to take her top off, causing a stiffening in Chet’s crotch. Meanwhile, in the back, as the cheerleaders partly disrobed and the car hit a pothole, Bonnie’s melon-like breasts practically slapped little Clarence in the face. Once topless, the bigger Bonnie climbed into Clarence’s lap, muscling Donna out of her way. Her squirming caused an even bigger problem for Clarence’s growing but constrained cock.

As they drove towards Chet’s neighborhood with the now-topless girls, Chet continued to play with various parts of Joy, while former shy virgin Clarence had one hand on each of the girls at his side in the back. Tommy was feeling that something was very wrong with all this, but of course it was not his place to say anything about it, since he was nothing more than the chauffeur. In a way, he was relieved when he saw the flashing lights of the police car behind him.

“Oh shit,” thought Chet. And he was about to order Tommy to floor it to get away, but he changed his mind quickly when he saw who was in the police car. He smiled. This was going to be fun.

Once Tommy had pulled over, two cops stepped out of the cruiser: a tall middle-aged man and a much younger, attractive redheaded female. Tommy rolled down the window, hopeful. While his mind had been imprinted by Chet with the idea that he himself was powerless to do anything in this situation, now SOMEONE would put a stop to the weird stuff going on.

Lieutenant Hunt went to the driver’s side while Officer Lutz walked to the passenger side. Each looked inside in disbelief as neither Chet nor Clarence had stopped fondling the half-naked females. Chet took one hand off Joy’s breast to roll down his window, then reached into his pocket to switch on the device.

Lieutenant Hunt spoke first. “Just what the HELL is going on here?” When Chet said, “Why, Lieutenant Hump and Officer Slutz, great to see you!” both their expressions changed immediately, first to shock, then to shame.

“It’s... it’s you! How... how much do you know about that?” asked the abashed Lutz.

Chet grinned, and his metallic voice continued, “C’mon, you guys, tell me exactly what happened since I helped you realize who you really are.”

Compelled to answer, Lieutenant Hunt said, “We fucked for hours in the car. It’s as if we couldn’t stop for any reason. Finally, when we physically couldn’t do it anymore, I went home to my wife and Officer Slutz to her husband.” Chet noticed with pleasure that the cop referred to his partner by the name that Chet had forced onto her when they last met. While clearly some of the programming had faded, there was a good base still there on which to build.

“The next day when we started our shift, we couldn’t help fucking at least a few times. Although we both knew it was wrong, it was like there was nothing we could do about it. By this morning, we were able to resist the urge, but we felt nothing but shame about what we had done.”

“Nonsense!” exclaimed Chet. “What you were doing was perfectly natural. There’s no need to be ashamed, you should be PROUD you get to fuck a woman as beautiful as this at your age.” An artificially-induced wave of pride surged through the helpless lieutenant. “And you’re going to spend most of the rest of the day doing it, aren’t you?” The pride was joined by an intensifying horniness, in both cops.

“So, why’d you stop us, anyway?” Chet asked, amused.

Although he was thinking ahead to getting back in the car with his partner, the lieutenant tried to focus on the task at hand. “Um, oh, yes. Traffic safety. No one but the driver is wearing a seat belt.”

The resurrected Officer Slutz giggled. “The girls could slide off your laps and be thrown forward. But I think I know how you can correct the violation. Girls, slide down your bottoms, and boys, pull out your cocks.” All three girls eagerly moved to comply, while Chet and Clarence undid their pants, exposing already-hard cocks. Even Tommy pulled out his long thin cock, not realizing he wasn’t part of the officer’s order.

The two cheerleaders, and Officer Slutz, all let out a gasp as Clarence’s monster cock became visible in all its glory.

Officer Slutz continued. “OK girls, now SIT ON THOSE COCKS!” The girls positioned themselves over the hungry cocks, and sat down firmly. “See how much safer you are stuck on those rigid poles. You should move up and down on them so you can work your way all the way down, so you’re stuck on as deeply as you can get.” Soon the girls were bobbing up and down like pistons.

Officer Slutz noticed poor little Donna beside Clarence, a forlorn look on her face. “Awww, don’t be sad, I know how you can be safe! Get down on the floor, I know it’s tight but I think you’ll fit. That way you’ll be safe in case of a sudden stop. While you’re down there, why don’t you take off that cute boy’s shoes and socks, and use your tongue to give him a nice footbath. That’ll give you something to do and keep you safe.” Donna immediately dropped to the floor to eagerly take on her assignment.

Lieutenant Hump summed it up. “Well, I guess that takes care of that. Remember, if we see you on the road NOT fucking for safety, we’ll have to ticket you! Now, Officer Slutz, our work is done here. Let’s get back to the cruiser!” And the two cops couldn’t get back to their car quickly enough, where all could see clothes soon flying.

Tommy sat dazed through this entire event, hands on his rampant cock as ordered by the police, wondering exactly what happened. Why had they not been rescued? Why had the police ordered everyone to fuck, and then run off themselves? And why.. he thought as his subconscious jerking became faster.. did he find the sight of Chet fucking his sister so totally HOT?

Both the front and back shock absorbers were being tested by the increasing pace and force of the humping going on all around the car. The sexual excitement was building and building for everyone in there.

As if on cue—it actually WAS on cue, an order from a device-enhanced Chet—all the teens in the car climaxed at the same time. To Tommy’s shame, just from watching his sister being fucked by the bully, he sprayed his load over his dashboard, inside the windshield, over the front seats, and onto Chet and Joy. And once the guys pulled out of the girls, sex fluids were leaking and dripping all over the seats and floors of Tommy’s vintage Mustang. The smell of sex was overpowering. Tommy wondered how he would ever get his precious car clean again.

They arrived at Chet’s place, a house that had clearly seen better days, in need of repairs and a paint job. Chet’s father was an alcoholic, a big physically powerful guy who had slapped Chet around as a child, and had continued to punish him arbitrarily as a teen, using him as a punching bag whenever he was in a bad mood. Chet’s mother was long since gone. It was clear where Chet had inherited his pleasure at using his size and sadistic tendencies to torture other people.

In recent days, of course, things had changed around Chet’s house. His father had somehow gotten the idea that the best way to punish Chet was to physically punish HIMSELF. And the more pain he gave himself, the more he would be punishing Chet. There were times when this new idea seemed strange to him and he tried to shake it off, but whenever Chet got home from school and talked to him, it made complete sense.

Fortunately, the overgrown hedges around the property prevented any neighbors from seeing the six teens from Tommy’s car as they went into the house half-wearing, half-carrying their clothes. The girls were still topless, boobs bouncing or gently jostling depending on size, and the guys’ cocks were flopping around outside their pants, yet none of them thought this the least bit strange, although Chet found it hilarious.

Chet’s father was foreman of a road crew. He was in the house having a beer with Duane, who worked for him. Duane was a stocky, heavily-tattooed 19-year-old high school dropout, with bulging muscles from the intensive physical labor of road work. As the half-naked teens entered the house, Duane looked up completely baffled, but Chet’s father was instantly outraged.

“What the HELL is the meaning of this?” he yelled.

“Just thought we could have a small orgy here,” said Chet, smiling. “You don’t mind, do you?”

Duane was ogling the topless girls, and growing so swiftly “down under” that even his heavy work pants couldn’t hide it. Clearly the big boy was gifted down there. But Chet’s father was too furious at his son to notice what was happening with Duane.

“That’s DISGUSTING. I’m going to have to punish you for this, big time! I’m afraid I’m going to have to use that cane I got yesterday.” Which he had bought at Chet’s order, although he didn’t realize that.

Chet flipped on the mind-control device. “You’re right, dad. How many strokes of the cane do you think is right? Ten?”

“At least TWENTY is my take on it. What you’re doing is totally immoral!”

Chet sighed, “I guess you’re right. Otherwise I’ll never learn, will I? Duane, take dad up to his room, get his cane, and give him twenty strokes, HARD. I wanna hear at least one cry of pain, I’ve been bad, I deserve it. And Duane, I’m sure you’ll find caning my dad EXTREMELY exciting, and you’ll want to do it again someday.” Duane immediately turned away from staring at the bobbing breasts and grabbed the shoulders of Chet’s dad, who gave no resistance as he was led upstairs by his teen subordinate and now punishment master.

Chet turned his attention to the situation at hand. “OK, girls, line up in a row, shortest to tallest. Keep quiet and stand up straight so we can get a good look at the parts of you that are important. Pretend you’re on display in a store window, you’re frozen in place and can’t move.” The girls lined up: compact Donna, then Joy, then Bonnie. They stood as upright as they could looking forward, while Chet and Clarence fondled and fingered them. Tommy was unhappy that his sister was being treated like a piece of meat, but he dared not say anything that might upset Chet, his superior.

Chet noticed Tommy’s unhappiness, and decided to help out. “Say, Tommy, I noticed how hot and bothered you were getting while I fucked your sister in the car. I’ll bet you wished it was YOU doing that.” And Tommy’s scrambled mind began to imagine himself in Chet’s place, filling his sister with his man seed. His cock started to rise.

“Tell you what. Why don’t you take your sister to the sofa over there, and fuck her brains out. You KNOW you want to.” Tommy was now fully hard again, practically dripping with excitement, not able to wait a second before grabbing his sister and dragging her to the sofa.

Joy was trying to protest, “But, but Tommy, I want.. CHET!” she sobbed. “Doing it with you is just.. sick!” But of course there was no stopping Tommy as he ripped off what remained of her clothes.

Meanwhile, Chet told the helpless Joy, “I know you want ME, but I’ve already fucked you. You wouldn’t want to deprive these two other beautiful girls the chance to be fucked by me, would you?” And Joy realized that no, that wouldn’t be fair. “Just fuck your brother and think about me while you’re doing it. I know you’ll hate it, but do it as a favor to ME. In fact, whenever you’re together at home, you two should have at it. Tommy, you need to plant at least three loads in her a day. Got it?”

Indeed the order had registered in Tommy’s mind, but he was too lustfully intent on plowing his sister right that minute to acknowledge it. Soon Tommy’s grunts were mingling with Joy’s cries of “Oh, Chet! Chet!” as the springs on the old couch prodded her in the back while her brother’s cock was pounding her in the front.

With this well underway, Chet instructed the others, “OK, let’s go up to my room. Girls, just leave your clothes on the floor down here, you won’t need them upstairs, I guarantee you that!” Soon, the naked Donna and Bonnie and the unzipped Chet and Clarence arrived in Chet’s room, where Chet had the two remaining girls line up and face forward.

Chet begain explaining to Clarence, as he fondled, twisted and tweaked “statue Bonnie’s” large breasts, “Now, THIS is what I like in a girl. I mean, sure, I like long legs and a nice ass—” he ran his hands over Bonnie’s parts to demonstrate, “but I’m really a tits man. Remember THAT as you’re helping me round up and enslave the hottest chicks at school. Now these are cute too—” he rubbed the hard nipples on Donna’s much perkier breasts, “but not quite big enough for me. So tonight I’m gonna take Bonnie, and you get Donna. She’s more your size anyway.”

Clarence had other ideas. “But Chet, I really like Bonnie. She was great in the car and I wanna do her again. I like it that she’s taller than me. Plus she’s big enough down there to take my whole, you know, ‘thing’. I don’t think that would work with Donna. Couldn’t I PLEASE have Bonnie again?” And the thought of having her again caused a semi-hardening of the huge cock attached to his little body.

Chet could have immediately changed the dynamic using the mind-control device, but as he saw Clarence firm up, the residual effect of the PA announcement set in, and Chet thought, this is CLARENCE we’re talking about. I’ve got too much respect for the guy to forcibly bend his mind. Besides, Clarence was going to help him conquer the whole school. Didn’t that deserve some extra consideration? Besides, Donna was way cute and very energetic, and would go nuts to please him if he ordered her to.

“OK, take Bonnie, I’ll take Donna. We’ll take my bed, you guys can have my sleeping bag over there.”

Clarence piped up, “But that sleeping bag is too small for Bonnie. Wouldn’t the other way around make more sense?” His rapidly lengthening cock swayed back and forth obscenely.

Chet sweated a bit. “Yeah, I guess you’re right, you guys take my bed. Now Donna,” he said, looking straight into her eyes and with the device on, “the most important thing for you in the world is making me happy, right?”

And Donna knew right away that this fuck meant more to her than her family, her life... anything! She practically melted into Chet’s arms. She would use everything she knew, everything she had learned, everything she could think of to please Chet.

Soon the house was filled with the sounds of the rhythm of the three fucking sessions going on, punctuated by the occasional SNAP! of the cane from Chet’s father’s room, followed by a suppressed scream of pain. An outsider would have had a hard time figuring out what was going on in that house.

But soon Tommy would be dumping the first of many future cumloads into his sister, Donna would be receiving her first unprotected deposit of bully-seed, and Bonnie would once again be filled with Clarence’s turbo-injected powersperm...