The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz — Chet’s Chaotic Conquest

(Section 5)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime.

It may be a few weeks before I have the time to continue this story. But I have incorporated some user suggestions in it, and I still welcome new ones. In the meantime, it’s Thanksgiving here. So try to imagine, with Billy’s device, how nicely you could enhance some hot “friend”’s family get-together the way Chet does in this chapter!

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”, and the first four chapters of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 5: Chet’s Elegantly Enhanced Evil Empire

At last the house fell quiet. All three of the vigorous sex sessions performed at Chet’s command were over, and even the loud caning upstairs seemed to have come to an end. Duane, the stocky tattooed teen who worked for Chet’s dad Charlie on the road crew but who had been transformed by Chet into Charlie’s punishment master, came down the stairs feeling confused. Although totally straight and not previously “into” discipline, he had for some reason gotten so excited by caning his boss that at the last stroke, he had gasped and cum in his pants. He didn’t realize that this excitement had been planted directly into his mind by Chet, or that he would be compelled to find creative new ways to punish Big Charlie from then on, at work and at home. With his new feeling of empowerment, Duane felt the intense desire to rush home and immediately fuck his busty live-in girlfriend. He didn’t yet know that while he was voraciously plowing her, he would be picturing himself standing in front of a tied-up Charlie, whip in hand.

Meanwhile, the participants of the Chet-created couplings were all filled with different feelings. Donna was glowing, feeling she had fulfilled her purpose in life by using everything she knew and doing everything she could do to please her sex-master Chet, and having been rewarded with the precious gift of his seed. Chet was sated after depositing his second load in a couple of hours, but was already thinking ahead to his next act of depravity. Tommy felt he had done his required job of “filling up” his sister, while Joy pined for Chet and had imagined it was Chet fucking her the whole time. Clarence, a shy virgin not too long ago, reveled in his conquest of the popular big-breasted cheerleader much taller than he was, while Bonnie could almost feel Clarence’s powerful sperm racing around inside her, refusing to be denied.

Chet climbed out of the sleeping bag, and since the remote was in his pants across the room, used the old switch on the mind-control device to activate it. “OK, everyone, time to get dressed and go home. You should all feel proud, you’ve made me very happy.” And filled with the flush of wholly artificial pride, the teens all rose and robotically followed Chet’s command to dress.

As they came downstairs, they saw Tommy and his sister Joy looking fucked out on the couch. Chet repeated his instructions to them, and they began to dress. “And Tommy, you owe your sister one more load tonight when you get home.” Hearing this, Tommy felt dismayed, he was so tired. But he realized Chet was right, it was just his brotherly responsibility to fill Joy once again.

Chet went on, “By the way, Tommy, you haven’t invited me over to your house for dinner. What about tomorrow night?”

Tommy sweated a bit at this. “No, tomorrow night won’t work. Tomorrow’s our monthly social evening with the Whittiers and the Covingtons. What about day after tomorrow?”

Chet was about to agree to this, when he had a thought. “Say, I’ve heard of those families. Aren’t they like the richest folks in town?”

“Um, I guess so.”

“What do you all do that night?”

“Just sit around and talk, I guess. Generally, after dinner we kids all get together in my room, the men go off to talk business in the study, and the women chat in the living room. And Rosa, our maid, goes from room to room with snacks.”

“Sounds boring,” was Chet’s first take on these activities. After a thoughtful pause, he said, “But it has potential. Tommy, I want you to get me the cell phone numbers of everyone at that get-together, understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Tommy agreed reflexively. “I have the numbers of the other kids in my phone here, and I can get the other numbers from them.”

“I’m going to have a chat with everyone that’s coming. I think I can liven things up a bit, make it into a real party. Now, you need to drive Clarence and the girls home. And by the way, buy a chauffeur’s cap tomorrow. I want everyone to see you’re nothing more than my driver.”

Tommy flushed, but had no choice but to agree. “Yes, SIR!” And everyone left but Chet. As the door closed, Chet’s father Big Charlie came limping down the stairs clutching his extraordinarily painful ass. As he reached the bottom of the steps and saw Chet, he said, “I just hope this was enough punishment to teach you a lesson, young man!”

Chet chuckled. “Yeah, I see it hurt you more than it hurt me.” And with the device on, he added, “I think you should thank Duane tomorrow for having helped with the punishment. In fact, I think you should do whatever he tells you to do from now on.”

Charlie’s back stiffened as the command penetrated his mind. “You’re right. I do owe him that for helping out with your discipline. And I’m warning you, the punishment is going to be MUCH TOUGHER next time!”

The next morning at school, Chet noticed with satisfaction that everyone stared at Clarence as he walked the halls. It seemed as if all the girls wanted him, and all the guys wanted to be him. Clarence deserved it, Chet felt, and besides, it kept unwanted attention away from Chet himself as he built his “empire”.

To almost everyone at the school, student and faculty alike, this situation seemed normal. The exceptions were two girls who had cut school together the day of the PA announcement about Clarence. They stared in bewilderment between classes as the entire hall full of students paused to stare longingly or admiringly at Clarence as he sauntered towards his next class. The third time they witnessed this, they noticed that another girl was also staring at the crowd rather than at Clarence. This girl was deaf and had cochlear implants that didn’t transmit the tone enhancements that resulted in mind control. So although she had noticed the bizarre announcement and the immediate change in everyone’s attitude, she had no idea why it had happened. The two absent girls were soon talking to the deaf girl, and they spent at least part of the afternoon following behind Clarence, trying to determine if they could spot anyone else who had not been affected. And they did find two other people like that, who had either been absent or out of the building during the announcement. The group decided to meet after school to discuss the mystery of the Clarence obsession.

Meanwhile, Billy kept opening and closing a particular drawer full of electronics components in the school’s physics lab. When he had come in here the other day to wire up a remote for the mind control device at Chet’s order, he had tinkered around and built a SECOND device, leaving it in the drawer. He didn’t know why he had done it, the impulse was purely from his subconscious. Billy had been ordered not to use the original device on Chet, and not to try to take the device away from Chet, and to tell Chet if Billy ever thought up with a way to take the device. But Chet had said nothing about building a second one.

Billy had improved on his original design, increasing the tonal enhancements and thus increasing the mind control effects of the device over the original one. Chet had complained to Billy that he couldn’t easily overcome someone’s locked-in nature with the device; this more powerful version would make that much closer to reality. The command imprint would even last longer than with the old device, greatly improving on the fading problem. If he used the new device properly, Billy had freedom within his grasp.

Of course Billy didn’t feel he needed it for his excellent home life, where he spent most of his time fucking his mother and, when his father was through with her, his sister. By now Chet had reinforced the need for this so many times that it seemed perfectly normal to him. No, Billy was worried about all the OTHER people he knew had been perverted by his device, like the police officers and the guidance counselor, and his subconscious was desperate to set things right.

But Billy’s subconscious was also troubled that by using it on Chet, he would be violating the SPIRIT of the orders he was given. He had been told he was required to help Chet improve the original device. Was he therefore obligated to give Chet the new improved one? The drawer clattered as it opened and shut while Billy wrestled with his own rewired mind.

Chet spent a lot of time that day on his cellphone, using the device on everyone coming to that night’s social evening at Tommy’s, except for Tommy himself. He wanted Tommy to be able to fully appreciate how he, Chet, had “improved” the evening, even if no one else noticed, or was able to notice. Chet was so preoccupied with organizing that evening that he only had sex with one stranger that day, a blonde junior who became convinced that Chet was the great Pharaoh and she was an Egyptian slave girl selected to worship his cock by surrounding and massaging it with her big breasts. After taking her into an empty classroom, accepting her fervent worship and promises of eternal obedience, and filling her with cum, he erased her memory and let her go. As she staggered down the hall to her next class, she puzzled over why she felt sore but somehow satisfied down there. And she wasn’t sure why, but after school that day she went to the mall and bought an ankh necklace.

The rest of the time, Chet was so intent on his cellphone calls, paying no attention to where he walked, that he bumped hard into two other students. The first one, a girl, walked away convinced she had to have the word “SLUT” tatooed above her breasts. The second one, a guy from a preacher’s family, suddenly realized he needed to have a cock ring attached to him that evening.

After school, Tommy once again waited in the parking lot for his sister and Chet, to drive them to the social at his house. Soon he saw Chet coming across the lot, with Joy not far behind, staring longingly at the bully. Tommy knew that despite having to participate in the social, he would be required to sneak off twice that evening to fulfill his brotherly cum-filling duty with Joy.

As they arrived, Tommy got out of the car, tipped the chauffeur’s cap Chet had forced him to buy, and opened the door for him. Soon, Chet was stretched across the back seat, while from the passenger seat Joy stole peeks back at him, not wanting to offend him by staring constantly despite her rabid desire to physically pleasure him, implanted into her the evening before.

Tommy noticed that Chet was wearing a torn muscle shirt, jeans ripped at the knees, and filthy-looking sneakers. He ventured, “So, um, Chet, sir, you want me to take you home so you can change for the social?”

Chet smiled. “Now why would I want to do that?”

“Well, we usually dress sort of smart casual for this. It’s kind of a tradition, and I don’t want you to feel out of place.”

“Hey, don’t you worry about it. Trust me, I’ll fit in just fine the way I am. Take me to your house.”

“Yes, SIR!” And off they went.

As the car approached Tommy’s house, Chet turned on the device for a few last-minute instructions. “Joy, I spoke to you earlier today, you know what to do. Tommy, you may find a few things different from the last few months’ ‘socials’, but you’re not allowed to express surprise or say anything about it to anyone but me. Just admire how much I’ve improved the evening, and when I tell you, join in the fun!”

“Yes, SIR!” Tommy couldn’t help saying smartly, although he was worried about what Chet meant.

As the teens walked in the door, Joy immediately ran up to her room. Chet’s father emerged from the living room, giving Tommy his first surprise. Although this evening was usually smart casual, Tommy’s dad was wearing one of his finest, most elegant suits. Not just some cheap several-thousand-dollar Armani, it was one he had had hand-tailored on Savile Row in London, having flown there for three fittings.

The surprises continued. Tommy’s father held out his hand. “You must be Chet. Nice outfit!” Tommy gaped at his dad’s admiration for Chet’s ragged clothes and dirty sneakers. “It was great talking to you earlier, and we all loved your ideas for the social. Oh, Tommy, better run upstairs and put on your best suit. We’ve changed a few things for this evening.”

Tommy was puzzled. “But, er, if you all wanted to go formal, shouldn’t we be in black or white tie? I’ve got my tux—”

“No, Chet said we should wear our most distinctive suits, our favorite ones. You know which one to wear.” It briefly struck Tommy as odd that his father had followed Chet’s instructions on how to dress for the social, but he shook it off and ran upstairs to don his best suit.

When he came back down and went into the living room, he got a shock. Sure enough, all the males in the room, including the two prep school guys, were wearing fabulously expensive suits. But... every female in the room was completely naked! Mothers, daughters, even the Pendergast’s maid Rosa holding the hors d’oeuvre tray. And no one else seemed to notice anything strange!

Tommy wanted to ask Chet about this. Chet was chatting with the three fathers, in their late thirties to early forties and looking GQ fabulous, the epitomes of elegance, just like their sons. As Tommy got near, he caught some of the conversation.

Mr. Whittier was saying, “Well, my real estate man keeps an eye on the market for me, and he thinks we could get a great deal on the old Porter place. It’s a bit of a white elephant, with twenty bedrooms on top of that big hill, and it would need some work.”

Chet spoke next, and Tommy noticed his voice sounded kind of tinny. “Of course, I’d want to keep my name out of it, but it would be a great investment for you guys. And just because Hefner was one of my dad’s greatest inspirations doesn’t mean I would do everything exactly the same at the ‘Bully Boy Mansion’. Like, Hef kept the girls confined in bunny uniforms. I don’t think they should be wearing anything at all. I think females should be naked at all times indoors, except when doing housework. Doesn’t that sound right to you?” And the men found themselves forced to agree. Chet continued, “I’m still trying to decide what to call the girls at the Mansion. Chet’s Cheerleaders? Or the Bully Boy Sex Toys, maybe. What do you think?”

The conversation ended as it was time for dinner. To Tommy’s continued amazement, dinner proceeded normally, except for the unnoticed clothes discrepancy. Then, dessert arrived, topped with a huge layer of freshly-made whipped cream. Chet stood, scooped up a handful of whipped cream, walked over to where the naked Mrs. Whittier was sitting, and rubbed his hands all over her boobs with the cream. Mrs. Whittier just smiled at Chet and then closed her eyes and emitted little squeaks of pleasure. Tommy stared, but no one else seemed to notice anything unusual.

Chet then went back for more whipped cream, and performed the same obscene rubbing on Mrs. Covington’s pert breasts. Finally, he went back for a third time and covered Mrs. Pendergast’s more ample bosoms with a sizable dollop of whipped cream. This time, as Tommy watched, Chet moved his head down into his mother’s chest and began licking the whipped cream off her, as she giggled. The various conversations at the table continued uninterrupted. If he could have, the shocked Tommy would have said or done something as Chet’s tongue assaulted his mother’s breasts, but of course he was under Chet’s powerful orders not to say or do a thing, so he stayed frozen at his seat.

But things were only going to get worse for Tommy’s nerves.

Once the naked Rosa had cleared the long table, Chet clapped his hands and all conversation ceased. Everyone looked expectantly at Chet, as if waiting to be told what to do. Which is exactly what Chet had pre-programmed them on the phone to do when he clapped.

“OK, now ladies, did you buy what I told you to buy, ‘modify’ it, and bring it here?” The society women all shook their heads “yes”. “Then go get them and put them on.” The three elegant ladies left the room headed for the hall closet, and soon returned to the dining room, all dressed in identical tight-fitting French maid outfits. At a second glance, Tommy could see that some material had been cut out both in front and back of the crotch area, allowing sexual access in both places.

Chet said, “Mrs. Pendergast, don’t you have something to say?”

Betty Pendergast cleared her throat. As if reciting a memorized speech, she said, “Because economic times around this town are hard, I have decided to pitch in and do most of the housework myself, and give Rosa a break. I... I must honor Rosa for all the work she has done around here.” And she walked over to where Rosa was standing and knelt before her.

Chet, device on, intoned: “Betty, look up at Rosa. She’s incredibly beautiful, isn’t she?” Betty looked up, and her eyes opened wide with wonder. “Look at her incredible breasts. Look at her fabulous figure.”

“Yes...” hissed Betty.

“Now, look at that incredible pussy.” Betty’s eyes drifted down as Chet instructed. “You’ve had fantasies about that pussy, haven’t you? You told me about it on the phone,” smirked Chet. Actually, HE had placed those fantasies in HER unaware mind while on the phone, and since that call they had been growing, twisting their way through her consciousness like a hyper-rapidly growing malignant vine. By now she was convinced she had had those fantasies all along.

Relentlessly, Chet went on. “You idolize Rosa’s pussy, don’t you? Now I’m giving you the chance to fulfill all those filthy fantasies you’ve had all these years. You LOVE Rosa’s pussy. You’re a SLAVE to her pussy and the delicious cunt juices in there. From now on, you will serve Rosa in return for her letting you eat her out.” From Betty’s glazed expression it was obvious that Chet’s commands were taking root.

“And Rosa, you will accept Betty’s enslavement. When we spoke on the phone, you told me you always thought you were better than Betty, and thought she should be serving YOU.” Another Chet-implanted idea. “It’s exciting to see her on her knees, lusting after your pussy, isn’t it? You’ll enjoy using her in all sorts of degrading ways, I’m sure. And if you run out of ideas, ask Mr. Pendergast here. George, you’re responsible for finding new ways for Rosa to sexually humiliate your wife.”

George Pendergast said cheerfully, “Sure, anything you say, Chet.”

Tommy was horror-struck as he watched his mother becoming sexually enslaved to her maid, with the help of his father. He fought Chet’s commands to stay put—his leg muscles rippled as he struggled to stand up—but he might as well have been chained to his chair. His mouth opened to shout or scream but no sound came out. Of course, no one noticed his agony, since their attention was focused on the perfectly normal scene unfolding before them.

Chet climbed onto the table and sat down. “Now it’s time I had some fun myself. You two hot ‘milfs’, get over here, NOW!” And society ladies Susan Whittier and Babs Covington raced to where Chet was sitting, and stood at attention in their maid outfits. Chet lay back on the table, unzipped his torn jeans and pulled out his firm 7-inch cock, which stood proudly upright. “Like we discussed on the phone, you two have had too much of those pretty-boy husbands of yours. Now HERE’s the cock of a REAL MAN!” He stroked himself a few times as the ladies stared hungrily. “OK, go for it!” And the two ladies climbed onto the table lengthwise and began to assault Chet’s cock with their tongues from opposite ends.

Chet noticed that their sons Justin Whittier and Cary Covington had been shocked out of their trance by the sight of their mothers assailing Chet’s cock, and jumped to their feet. Quickly, Chet shouted, “Justin, and Cary, FREEZE! You can’t move, you can only watch.” The preppies found they could no longer move. By this time, Susan was between Chet’s legs and lovingly licking his balls, while Babs was kneeling over his chest and flicking her tongue all round Chet’s cockhead.

It was hard for Chet to continue talking coherently while he was being so stimulated, but somehow he managed. “Justin and Cary, remember the phone call. You know your mothers are sexier than ANY of your girlfriends ever were. And watching ‘em work on my cock is so HOT!” Chet watched the boys’ expression morph from shock and anger to lust and hunger. “Ladies, show your boys your sexy asses!” And while continuing their intensive tongue work on Chet’s genitals, the two moms wiggled their asses in the air, driving their sons mad with lust! Although under the power of Chet’s command the boys couldn’t move, their suit pants were clearly bulging with the stress of their swelling erections. And thanks to Chet’s telephoned orders to all the men not to wear underwear of any kind, a large and growing dark stain was forming in the crotches of their fabulously expensive pants.

At last, Chet could hold it no longer. With a satisfied shout, he shot cum in the air, which splattered over the faces of the two ‘milfs’. Hungrily, the high-class ladies slurped clean the bully-cum from Chet’s crotch, the table, even each others’ faces.

Sliding off the table, Chet ordered, “Justin and Cary, come to your mommies, and FILL ‘EM UP, you preppie motherfuckers!” Like tigers suddenly unleashed in front of a pair of wild boar, the two lean athletic seniors leapt onto the table, yanked down their flies, and began wildly fucking their naked mothers while still wearing their most exquisite suits.

Chet noticed that not everyone was having the same amount of exciting fun. A few words in Tommy’s ear, and he was soon all over his naked sister, tie flying. A short while later, the elegant Trevor Covington was pounding deeply into his beautiful blonde naked daughter Trish.

Still, that left dads George Pendergast and Lance Whittier without partners. Soon, after a few words from Chet, the two 40ish society stalwarts were exploring each others’ bodies for the first time. Unable to remove their suits at Chet’s telephoned orders, their hands were tearing open shirt studs and buttons, ripping open the fine fabrics around the crotch area of their perfectly-fitted pants, and rolling around on the custom-made Bokhara carpet in a lust-induced frenzy.

Chet, proud of his work, strolled around the room, making mind-control adjustments to the rutting couples, adding an irresistible fetish here, adding some desire for pain there. When he felt it was time, he gave the command, and all six depraved couples simultaneously reached a loud orgasm. Sons seeded mothers and sisters, fathers seeded daughters and each other, and one very happy maid creamed into her newly enslaved employer.

For a short while afterwards, everyone lay around on the carpet, exhausted. But soon, Chet clapped his hands, sent Tommy upstairs with his sister, the two preps into the study with their mothers, Tommy’s mother into the kitchen with Rosa, and the two other wives into the living room with Babs’ daughter Trish, leaving just Chet himself and the fathers in the dining room to conclude their business. Which was now HIS business.

“OK, so it’s agreed: you guys will secretly buy the Porter place, fix it up the way I tell you to, and pay for keeping it up. You guys get a great investment, and I’ll turn it into the Bully Boy Mansion, where women are treated that way I think they SHOULD be! And of course, if you need a secret getaway where you can meet with your daughters, or each other”—at this George Pendergast gave Lance Whittier a shy glance—“or if you want to be alone at home for awhile and want a place you can send your wives and daughters off to where they can be useful to men, there are LOTS of rooms there. And as a bonus, I’m going to hire all your sons as slave dudes at the Mansion, you know, to help out with the man-type work. Think of how PROUD you’ll be that your sons will have that on their resumes!”

Lance Whittier shook off the wave of pride that hit him and asked, “But how do you know our sons will take the job?”

Chet said, “Don’t worry, by tomorrow afternoon they’ll be BEGGING me to give them slave jobs at the Mansion. Literally begging! And if they do a good job of it, then SOMEDAY they may be allowed to have sex again, with their moms of course. OK, time for a little male bonding exercise to seal the deal. George, go get Justin and Cary from the study, and Tommy from Joy’s room.” As George Pendergast left the room, the other men didn’t consciously see anything wrong with what was happening, although somewhere under the surface, part of them was very worried about what would happen next.

When George came back with the three sons, Chet began to give orders. “OK, I told you all to wear your absolutely favorite suits tonight. Now, each of you take off your suit jacket and pants, and drape them on the back of one of the chairs.” Confused but forced to comply, the men and boys undressed and hung their suits on the chairs. “Now, place your shirts and ties on top of the suits.” Soon the all the men but Chet were in their underwear and socks.

“OK, now to show me you’re committed to this project, I want all of you to walk up to the chair with your suit, take your underpants off, and PISS all over your absolutely favorite suit. That way, I’ll know you’re really serious about this!”

Shock registered in all the men’s expressions, but only briefly. The three teens immediately stripped down, pulled out their cocks and without hesitation, hosed down their finest clothes. Chet smiled; the three would make great slave boys for the Mansion. They didn’t even know what the “project” was they were supposed to be showing a commitment to. They were simply used to obeying without question, probably the result of being the sons of strong-willed and successful men who expected to be obeyed. Chet also made a note that Justin Whittier had a flaccid cock whose size rivalled Clarence’s. That might be a fact he could use later, if he needed an enslaved stud to send out to attract more high society girls to the Mansion.

The fathers were clearly wrestling with themselves, as their bodies struggled to fight Chet’s order to piss on their finest clothes. They felt more personally associated with the custom suits on the chair backs than their sons did; those clothes were almost like part of them. George Pendergast was the first to break. Once he overcame his internal resistance, he raced over and couldn’t wait to drench his suit in piss, as if trying to get it over with before he changed his mind.

Trevor Covington was next. He was now wired with the need to fuck his daughter, and the thought of having at the Mansion a place where he could do that safely pushed him over the edge. Soon his suit was overflowing with his piss, and dripping onto the carpet.

Last to go was Lance Whittier. His forced clothes-ripping sex session with George Pendergast was now rapidly fading into the past, and since he was the most totally straight of the three fathers, his earlier fake induced “desire” for George was a true violation of his nature, which the mind-control device couldn’t overcome for long. The artificial nature of the whole situation was slowly becoming clear to him. Chet saw he needed to immediately reinforce his control over the powerfully-willed man.

Chet moved over to the frozen, muscle-straining Lance and said, with his full metal voice, “Lance, you ARE committed to this project, aren’t you?” And Lance felt a bit more sure of his need to support the Mansion. “Besides, if you’re not, I’ll change your son Justin into your new daughter Justine, and have HER convince you.” That added fear to the equation, and soon Lance was showering his $1000 Turnbull & Asser shirt and tie and his unspeakably expensive Huntsman suit with a powerful stream of urine made from the finest wine from dinner. Watching Lance, Chet also could see where Justin Whittier got the genes for his Clarence-like cock.

With all of them having thoroughly pissed their fine clothes, Chet commanded them, “You’re not allowed to EVER try to get these clothes cleaned. To show me your commitment, you’ve gotta wear these clothes AS IS to all our meetings about the Mansion. Although I think that means we’re going to have to have those meetings outdoors for a while, until the stench wears off a little.

“OK guys, put your suits back on, no not you Tommy, you’ve gotta take me home first and I don’t wanna have to smell THAT! Take a quick shower, dress and get back down here with your chauffeur’s cap. George, go to your room. I know you’ll be longing for Lance, and I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time alone to jack off to him since Rosa will be keeping your wife busy for awhile. The rest of you, take your wives and kids back home AS IS, and don’t forget your new relationships! And drive carefully, you don’t want to be stopped with pissy suits and naked women. And if you ARE stopped, have the cop talk to me on your cellphone. I don’t want any unwanted publicity for you or this project until the Bully Boy Mansion is well underway. Good night, PARTNERS!”

The following morning at the high school, a totally defeated-looking quarterback John Edgerton stumbled down the hall in a daze. His formerly great home life had completely deteriorated in the space of less than two days. Only one person could clear things up for him. He saw Chet Matthews and ran to catch up with him. Chet looked up to see John coming his way.

John looked pale and worn, the result of his being ostracized by his family for being gay and having hit relentlessly on Chet, even though it wasn’t true. His parents had kicked him out of his room and exiled him to the basement, to prevent him from being a bad influence on his little brother Jake. And homophobe Jake, now totally contemptuous of him, had stolen and somehow enslaved his former virginal girlfriend, and forced John to watch as he fucked her in the most degrading fashion. Yet as much as he wanted to clear his name, John found that thanks to Chet’s orders, he was unable to defend himself to his family. So now John approached his old enemy Chet, ready to beg for help.

Chet was astonished when he saw John, a mere shadow of his former confident self. Astonished, and delighted! This had obviously gone even better than Chet had planned. He put on a fake sympathetic look as John told him what had happened. “I know you gave me those orders to help with my family, but they screwed me up big time! Please, PLEASE let me explain to them what happened, that I didn’t hit on you, that I’m not gay, PLEASE! Give me my life back!”

Chet patted John on the back. In fact, he had a plan for this situation, which he now put into action. He switched on the mind control device.

“Tell you what I’m going to do for you, John. You can’t live at home under those conditions, so I’m going to give you a job that comes with a place to live. I’m setting up the ‘Bully Boy Mansion’, where I’m going to collect big-breasted females to worship and pleasure me and my friends. But I can’t have the girls doing the heavy lifting at the Mansion. So I’m adding slave dudes to the staff to do the hard work. All the females will be totally naked while they’re in the house, won’t that be great? You’ll be surrounded all the time by the most beautiful girls and women in town. But of course as a slave dude, you won’t be allowed to touch ‘em.

“I know it sounds like it’ll be hard to keep your hands off, but don’t worry, I have a way to make it easy for you. All the slave dudes will be in uniform at all times, and the uniform includes a locked chastity device that has spikes on the inside. So if you start to get hard, it gets REAL painful, and you get soft quick. In fact, if I REALLY wanted to punish a guy, I could have a bunch of the girls come on to him. He’d be screaming and writhing on the floor in seconds!

“Hey, it’ll be fun. You’ll bunk with the other slave dudes, and you’ll do cleaning, gardening, cooking, pool boy work, stuff like that. And great news, I’ve already signed on Justin Whittier and Cary Covington as Mansion slave dudes. They don’t need college anyway, with what their families are worth. And Tommy Pendergast will be the official Mansion chauffeur. He won’t have that chastity device on, since he needs to fill his sister with cum at least three times a day. But get this, while he’s driving he’ll have a chauffeur’s cap and a nice crisp uniform shirt on, BUT NO PANTS! He’d better not drive carelessly and get pulled over, unless it’s by my two favorite officers!” Chet laughed.

John was totally taken aback, and tried to wrestle with the orders freshly planted in his brain. “But... but I’ve been accepted at my first choice of college! I... I can’t just give that up...”

Chet’s metallic voice came back. “Of course you have to give that up. You’d do ANYTHING to make up to me all those years you protected those worthless runts from my bullying. And here I’m giving you the perfect chance to do it, and to get away from your unappreciative family, especially that sadistic little brother of yours. You’re grateful for this chance, and you know you have no choice!”

And John felt the wave of gratitude to his old friend Chet, as the orders got locked into his mind. How nice Chet was to offer him a way out of his current situation! And he knew he really did have no alternative. Life at the Mansion sounded like it was going to be difficult, but it was clearly his obligation to Chet to perform slave duties there. And as he did with everything else in his life, John knew he would dutifully work at becoming the best slave dude in the Mansion.