The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Bully Blitz—Chet’s Chaotic Conquest (Section 7)

The following is a POSSIBLE continuation of the story “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires” written by Kris P. Kreme, with characters created by him. He has told me he may decide to continue the story himself sometime in the future, but he has given me his kind permission to write my version of a sequel in the meantime.

Sorry it took so long. I hope it was worth the wait.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of inappropriate sex or mind control, DO NOT read further. And whatever you do, DON’T try any of this at home (or at school!).

You should read the original “Billy’s Bully Blitz Backfires”, and the first six chapters of this story, before reading this.

Chapter 7: Mesmerizing Moments at the Mansion

Work on the Bully Boy Mansion had been well underway for several weeks, and the upstairs floor, where the nicest rooms were located and which had been in the best shape, was now restored. Money for all the work had naturally been provided by Chet’s rich involuntary “partners”, who now, thanks to their implanted commands, desperately needed to have sex constantly within their families.

The biggest and best rooms were the two upstairs corner ones, one of which Chet had taken for himself. All the upstairs rooms had been equipped by the partners with the most stylish and expensive furniture and an elaborate audio-visual system with a big screen in each room. Secretly, each room had also been furnished with small high-resolution cameras that fed into a central server. The cameras were designed to be hard to find even if you knew they were in the room somewhere. Only Chet and his slave dudes knew how to activate the monitoring/recording system in each room. And only Chet himself could view any room at any time, or see any recorded activity.

Outside of the three “slave partners”, only a few of Chet’s key trusted allies knew about the Mansion. Naturally, one of those in the know was Clarence, since Chet had been unwittingly programmed to have great respect, even deference, for the little guy with the donkey dick. So when Clarence asked Chet for a favor, Chet was glad to grant it. It seems that Clarence wanted more quality time with his big-boobed cheerleader girlfriend Bonnie, and since he had a highly religious family, he couldn’t exactly bring her home and fuck her without anyone knowing. And Bonnie’s big family meant they couldn’t have any privacy at her house, either.

So Clarence asked Chet if he and Bonnie could have a room in the Mansion, a NICE room, where they could fuck anytime they wanted. And the awed and slightly intimidated Chet naturally gave Clarence the other upstairs corner room. He also made a few enhanced phone calls, so that Clarence and Bonnie’s families each found it perfectly normal that their kid would spend several evenings a week at a “group study-over” downtown.

Several other upstairs rooms at the Mansion had already been filled by the female “winners” of the mud-wrestling contest weeks before. These included the stacked and (formerly) classy blonde English teacher Ms. Peabody, now known as Slave Joanna, who had always seemed inapproachable, but whose pussy now longed to be filled by Chet’s bully-cock whenever possible. The student Sex Toys felt the same way.

Of course, Chet didn’t get to every Sex Toy girl’s bedroom every day, he kind of rotated among them as his mood dictated. Fortunately, each room was thoughtfully stocked with all sorts of dildoes, vibrators, anal stimulators, and other sex equipment the girls could use on themselves while thinking about Chet. Of course, opening the drawers to this equipment automatically turned on the secret cameras and microphones in the room and started recording of any bed activity onto the server. The A-V system didn’t turn off until the sex equipment was returned to the drawer and the drawer was shut.

From time to time, Chet would also bring two (or more) of the Sex Toy females into a room and kindly suggest—in his device-enhanced voice, of course—that although he himself was unfortunately not available that evening, he would use his power to give the girls almost the same level of sexual gratification if they got it on with each other. He would then leave the room and watch the girl-on-girl action on the big screen over his own bed, with another Sex Toy girl slowly sucking him off. Some of these recorded sessions were legendary, like the one where the sexually rapacious Ms. Peabody, in leather, squared off against an equally big-breasted redhead student in lingerie, with the two tossing disgusting insults at each other and viciously wrestling for dominance, grabbing breasts, hair, anywhere they could get a handhold or land a kick, and which ended with Ms. Peabody meekly sucking on the victorious student’s nipples, and submitting to having her pussy violated by the student using a conveniently available giant dildo.

While he didn’t have much need to anymore, Chet still went to school every day, since the school was still a great source of entertainment for him. One of his favorite recreational activities was to corner someone—guy or girl—implant a truly bizarre fetish, and then have the student forget Chet having talked to him/her. Later, he could watch as the hapless student tried to fight the irresistible perverted urges that would gradually take over his or her life. Chet’s particular favorite had been a cute, popular brother and sister who suddenly became sexually fixated on fire hydrants, she wanting to fuck herself on top of them, and he wanting to suckle on their side valves as if they were breasts. It made for a hilarious video when he secretly followed the two of them after school to a deserted dead-end street.

One morning at school while Chet was strolling the halls looking for potential victims, he spotted Paul and Willie, his nerd enforcers, walking out of a classroom together. He noticed they both had something around their necks, looking much like Chet himself did with the mind-control device. Were they maybe copying his style by wearing metallic necklaces without realizing exactly what they were copying? He shrugged it off and continued following a cute short brunette, planning on implanting her with a Jello fetish, but NOT for eating it. If he made it irresistible enough for her, it would make for an exciting lunch period...

Paul and Willie, best friends, on their way to their next class, were comparing notes on how their sex lives had mysteriously changed recently. For some reason neither of them could understand, the constant feel of nerd neediness wasn’t there anymore. The need to jack off all the time was gone, replaced with a feeling of intense satisfaction. Even their fear of talking to girls had disappeared. Despite their small skinny stature, they now felt total personal confidence when approaching females of all ages. But they had absolutely no idea why.

“I mean, what’s different?” puzzled Paul. “Just these neck chains, right? It’s gotta be the neck chains.”

“That’s ridiculous,” said Willie. “I could understand why a neck chain MIGHT make me feel better about myself. But why do I feel so sexually satisfied now? I used to go nuts seeing those incredibly cute girls, especially ones with those incredible asses. I had to keep adjusting my pants and race off to the boys room at least a couple of times a day. How do these neck chains change that?”

Paul fingered his chain. “And where did they come from, anyway? I don’t remember where we got them. And why do I feel I can’t ever take mine off?”

Willie pondered the situation. “Yeah, me too. And...” Suddenly he spotted something through the glass pane of a classroom door. “Oh, man, look at this!” Paul scurried to look where Willie was looking. There, alone in the classroom, bending down to pick up a dropped stack of tests, was Julie Everson, the biology teacher. Ms. Everson was in her mid-twenties, in only her second year teaching at the school. But she was already married and had a toddler at home. She had a perfect head of shiny black hair, was very energetic, and had a sort of Lois Lane vibe about her. Her breasts were the size of grapefruits and beautifully shaped, but of course, cute as she was, she had not been invited to Chet’s big-jug wrestle-off.

But her ass was spectacular as she bent over. Something snapped in Paul and Willie’s brains simultaneously. They stood bolt upright, their eyes glazed over, they reached for their necks, and they entered the classroom, causing Ms. Everson to stand up in surprise, since there was no class scheduled in the room for the next period.

The door shut, and standing inside stiff as robots were Ms. Everson’s best students. She was about to ask why they were there when suddenly, in perfect unison, the two began removing their shirts, then tossed them aside. She was too astonished to speak as they both next tore off their shoes and socks, and grabbed their pants and tossed them aside as well, revealing already-hard, long thin cocks unconstrained by underwear of any kind.

Ms. Everson was about to scream when Paul said in a loud, flat voice, “Silence!” and she found she could not utter a sound. And she couldn’t run out of the room, since the intruders were between her and the door.

Then she heard Willie say, flatly, “Strip naked as we explain your tasks as nerd reproduction specialist.” And Julie was shocked to discover that she could not stop her hands as they began to undo her clothing in response to the metallic-sounding command.

The one she knew as Paul then said, “I am Nerd One, and this is Nerd Two. You have been selected to help us satisfy the biological imperative of nerd propagation. You should be very proud.”

Julie couldn’t understand why, but a feeling of immense pride filled her at that moment. Imagine, SHE had been picked from among all others for this important and sacred task!

Nerd Two spoke next. “You have been shown to be fertile. You will now receive two loads of precious nerdseed. You crave this seed inside you more than anything. You cream in anticipation of this fabulous gift.” The teacher could feel her body adjusting to the words that were spoken coming from someone with a will of iron. She knew her cunt existed solely to receive nerdseed, and that her body existed to carry and deliver the next generation of powerful nerds. As commanded, her vagina began to lubricate itself in preparation to welcome the godlike nerdcock. She stifled a moan (because of the Nerd One’s “silence” command imprinted on her mind) and her pert breasts heaved as she took a deep breath for what was to come.

Nerd One ordered, “Get on your back on the carpet, and prepare to be seeded.” The teacher dropped to the floor and stretched out to allow Nerd One easy access. Nerd Two stood like an obscene statue, staring straight ahead with cock erect, while Nerd One positioned himself over the quivering teacher and immediately penetrated her. There was to be no foreplay, no buildup; after only a few robotic pistoning moves, the seed that had been churned up in Nerd One’s balls was shot through his long slender cock deep into the waiting reproduction receptacle. As soon as he was done, Nerd One bolted upright, and now HE stood like a statue with a frozen expression on his face as Nerd Two lowered himself onto her and repeated the process exactly.

When they were both done, Nerd One instructed the teacher-receptacle to dress, as he and Nerd Two dressed in exactly parallel moves. As Ms. Everson was dressing, Nerd One explained that she would be seeded several times in the near future to assure reproductive success. Once the little nerdling was born, she was to raise it as part of her own family until it was old enough to take full command of its mother, father, and older brother. Until then, it was to have priority over all of the family’s spare time and resources, as it was obviously the most important thing in their lives. Also, from time to time one of the nerds would stop by her house to “brief” her husband, and later her first-born son, using the mind control device, so they would know their place, and their responsibilities. The helpless teacher had this information carved into her brain.

Nerd One then ordered her to delete this information from her conscious mind, but to retain it in her subconscious for later reference. In the meantime, he ordered her body to crave and eagerly await her second seeding. Nerds One and Two then left the classroom and shut the door.

Julie Everson felt dizzy. She shook her head to clear her mind, then heard the bell ring. What? That bell wasn’t supposed to ring for another five minutes! What happened to the time since she was stacking the dropped tests? And why was she a bit sweaty?

Well, never mind, she didn’t have a class until the following period. And she knew that something wonderful was going to happen in the next day or so. She couldn’t remember what it was, but she quivered a bit in anticipation.

In the hall, Paul and Willie were astounded to hear the bell, too. How could it have taken five full minutes to get only a few doors down the hall from their last class? Fortunately, they were only a short distance from their next class, so they would only be about thirty seconds late. Although they failed to notice that their underwear was a bit wet and sticky, they both had that strangely satisfied feeling again...

To prevent random people from finding out what was going on inside, the Bully Boy Mansion was guarded by two burly bikers in leather who sat in the entrance foyer on either side of the grand-looking inner door. They did eight-hour shifts and were then replaced by other bikers from the same gang. Since there wasn’t much traffic yet into the Mansion, they spent most of their time chatting on their cellphones or reading biker magazines or porn.

But today was not to be a completely quiet day. A pretty blonde woman in her late thirties walked in the door. Her outfit screamed “soccer mom”, but under that unstylish outfit was a nicely stacked, curvy body that would still turn heads.

The biker on the right side of the door put down his magazine and snarled, “Yeah? Whadda YOU want?” but did a double take when he looked up at the surprisingly attractive blonde. He twisted his goatee a bit as he considered the possibilities.

The lady was not intimidated by the biker, or at least didn’t act intimidated; she looked determined. “My daughter, Penny Ashton, I haven’t seen her in a week. Someone told me they saw her come into this house. Is she here?”

The biker guard’s cock twitched in his pants. Many was the time he lusted after young Slave Penny, and he could easily see the mother-daughter resemblance. The guards were forbidden from touching the Mansion Sex Toys—in fact their minds were programmed to feel pain from mere physical contact with them—but anyone else who walked in the door was fair game. The other guard smirked, put down his cellphone, and sat back to enjoy the show he knew was about to come.

The first guard reached up to his neck, where Penny’s mom noticed he had some kind of silver necklace with a harmonica-type thing attached. He began to speak in a metallic voice.

“Yeah, Penny’s here. But you don’t care about that now, do you? Not since you saw me and knew you were real HOT for me, right?”

Penny’s mom’s mind was swirling, confused. Of course she cared about her daughter, but wait, the biker was right—it just didn’t seem important at the moment. Her eyes roved around the leather-clad biker’s body, the stubble-covered face, the protruding belly, and she became increasingly excited by what she saw.

The guard continued, “You just LOVE bikers. You’ve always had the fantasy to be a biker slut, right?”

She fought the thought. She had a husband and kids she loved very much. But this was MUCH more in line with the fantasies she now suddenly remembered having all along. The biker guard continued to drone on, and in her mind she was now visualizing explicit pictures of those fantasies. Being slung atop a Harley, being passed from biker to biker, having every hole filled with biker cock, THAT was what she always wanted, wasn’t it?

As these thoughts began to take over her brain, the guard suggested, “Hey, I can initiate you into my bike club. There’s a room back here, they ain’t fixed it up yet so it’s pretty dirty and the mattress is old and lumpy, but you don’t give a shit, do you? As long as you can get some biker cock.” And as soon as he said it, she knew it was true. He grabbed her hand and pulled her roughly through the door, which only made her feel hornier.

He tore off her clothes, flung her onto the filthy old bed, and began to bite and twist and fuck her in the roughest possible way. She would have screamed for help, except that as he kept on talking in that metallic voice, calling her “slut” and “fucktoy” and telling her she deserved it, she realized he was right. She WANTED it that way, in fact she now couldn’t imagine sex any other way. She couldn’t WAIT to be initiated into the guard’s club as the official skank, and be fucked roughly by every member...

Hours later, early in the evening, two men showed up in the entrance foyer of the Mansion. They were both tall and rangy, and it was obvious they were father and son. They both had the same handsome angular features and short black hair, and it was clear they were both very strong and very determined.

The older man strode purposefully up to the biker guard on the right. Before the biker had a chance to say anything, the man said, “I’m looking for my wife. She came here earlier searching for my daughter Penny. And now SHE’s missing too! I DEMAND to know what’s going on around here!”

The guard grinned evilly, looked over at the other biker, and said, “Hey, T-Bone, these two are for YOU!” The second guard looked up from his porn magazine and assessed the two upset visitors. “Hey, I can help you over here. I know exactly where both of them are.” As the two men approached the second desk, they barely noticed the guard reaching up to some strange ornament hanging around his neck. They did notice that his voice sounded a bit unusual after he switched something on.

“I’d be happy to tell you where your girls are, but first, take a real good look at my boots.” He planted both booted feet firmly on top of the desk and twisted them around. “You find them fascinating, dontcha?”

The older man began, “I don’t see what your boots have to do... I mean, I can’t...” He wanted to go on, but there was something about those grimy, worn biker boots that he couldn’t take his eyes off. His son was also rapidly becoming entranced by the incredible boots.

“I can tell you two are totally gay for biker boots. You just wanna lick ‘em clean, get your tongues in the cracks...” T-Bone noticed with some satisfaction that the two soon-to-be formerly straight men were absent-mindedly licking their lips with the thought of tongue-cleaning his grungy old boots. Very prominent bulges were appearing and visibly growing at the front of their pants.

“Come with me to the back room. You can strip naked and serve my boots. If you do a good job I might fulfill your fantasies and stomp your cocks with ‘em!” Women forgotten, the two wildly turned-on men followed their new biker master to the back. Soon, they would be tattooed and brought for use as house boot slaves to a very different biker bar than the one where their forgotten wife/mother now hung out serving all comers...

As Chet was being driven home by his chauffeur-slave Tommy Pendergast, he began to anticipate the fun of the evening to come. Tonight he was planning to divide his time—and precious bully cum—between the now-insatiable cunts of former-teacher Slave Joanna and former-student Slave Veronica. But even as he contemplated how he would direct the evening’s activities, he felt a nagging, unquenchable desire tug at him—for Bonnie, Clarence’s committed girlfriend. Yes, even with a house containing a growing collection of Sex Toy females for him to choose from, and a school full of other potential playthings, something in him lusted intensely after the one girl he could not have. And to add to his frustration, these days she spent most of her evenings in the corner room down the hall from his!

If Chet had been a different type of person, he might have wondered why he was so obsessed with Bonnie. True, she was incredibly hot-looking, blonde and with just about the biggest tits in the Mansion, among a group of females specially selected for that particular characteristic. She was one of the most popular girls in school. But the REAL reason Chet couldn’t get his mind off her is because she was inaccessible, since she “belonged” to Clarence.

Soon Chet’s thoughts were drifting away from this evening’s voracious slave-cunts, and he started idly thinking of how he could maybe someday grab an opportunity to conquer Bonnie. He imagined using the mind control device to make her believe she was a helpless puppy, or a little orphan girl, or a kidnapped princess, or even a plastic blow-up sex doll, and then using her tits and cunt in the most bizarre ways before getting off inside her.

Of course he could use the device to make Bonnie lust after him more than Clarence, and then afterwards erase her memory of all the fun. Or even better, instead of erasing her memory, he could make her believe that it was the best sex she ever had, and forbid her from ever metioning it to Clarence. He could even force her brain to picture Chet from then on whenever she made love to Clarence.

He walked into the Mansion, past the guards who were looking more satisfied than usual. He vaguely noticed that they, like his nerd enforcers at school, were wearing necklaces that resembled his with the device, but he was thinking more about how to approach Bonnie as he climbed the stairs. Dropping his school stuff off in his room, he switched on his master video device and saw that Bonnie was alone in the room she shared with Clarence at the end of the hall. He saw she was lying on her bed, fingering her cunt and moaning, while her huge tits rolled around as she moved around on the bed. Chet became hard as a rock at the sight, and could take it no more. He ran down the hall, past the rooms containing his waiting Sex Toys, and threw open the door without knocking.

Bonnie sat up, outraged. “You can’t barge in like that! I’m not one of your Sex Toys! I’m CLARENCE’s girl!” She made sure to emphasize the Clarence part, knowing that Chet was somewhat intimidated by the horse-dicked little blond boy.

Chet switched on his device. “Calm down,” he ordered, and immediately Bonnie felt herself relaxing against her will. “Tell me where Clarence is.”

Bonnie was forced to say, “He’s gone home tonight, there’s some family thing going on.”

Chet said, “Stay still, and let me feel those fabulous tits of yours.” And Bonnie could not move as Chet’s hands twisted, tweaked and squeezed her huge melons.

She could only gasp, “I’m... oh! ... I’m going to have to... aaah! tell Clarence about this if you... ooooh! don’t... stop...”

“No, you won’t be able to tell Clarence. The idea of me fucking you is becoming more and more exciting, isn’t it? The thought of me using you as just another one of my fucktoys makes you hornier than ever, right?” And Bonnie felt herself sliding down a slippery slope, unable to resist as her lusts began to realign with Chet’s new commands.

“Your pussy wants to cream for me more than it ever did for Clarence, doesn’t it?” Chet reached down to fondle the newly pulsating orifice. “But of course you can’t do it until I give you permission.” Bonnie’s initial anger gave way completely to lust, combined with frustration that her orgasm was completely under Chet’s control.

Chet took off his clothes slowly, while the intensity of Bonnie’s lust and frustration grew and grew. Just when she felt she couldn’t take this anymore, Chet leapt into her bed, and—

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?” came the loud, angry voice of Clarence from the doorway. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY GIRL?”

Chet’s hard cock deflated almost instantly. He didn’t know why, but he felt nothing but fear and respect for Clarence (Chet had accidentally programmed himself that way without realizing it). Chet felt immediate shame for what he had done to hurt the great Clarence. But of course Bonnie was still staring at Chet, totally fixated on him, as she had been commanded. Clarence immediately guessed what had happened.

Clarence held out his hand and demanded, “Give me that thing around your neck! NOW!” And despite his fear of the consequences, Chet found his trembling hands reaching up to detach the necklace and hand it to Clarence, who fastened it around his own neck.

Clarence was furious. “On your knees, on the floor, NOW!” And Chet, for only the second time, experienced what it felt like when one’s will was totally replaced by the words of another. Naked, he scrambled to kneel on the floor before Clarence.

“I can’t believe you, you piece of shit,” Clarence began, and Chet felt like a piece of shit. “Here you have all these beautiful girls in all these rooms just begging to be fucked by you, and instead you need to take MY girl. Bully Boy Mansion, my ass! Well, this ends NOW!” Clarence strode over to the A-V system on the wall, and pushed the intercom button. “Slave dudes, this is Clarence. Come to my room right now!”

Downstairs, the three tightly-muscled slave dudes snapped to attention. Their months of extensive physical labor in restoring the Mansion, plus intense exercise during their activity-deprived down times, had paid off in powerful, toned bodies. Slaves Justin, Cary and John were wearing their official Mansion slave dude uniforms, tight spandex that showed off their every bulging or rippling chest, arm and leg muscle. Unfortunately for them, the uniform included a locked chastity device with spikes on the inside, so if they ever got hard at the sight of all the beautiful women around the Mansion, they would soon be in extreme pain. The tight uniforms were designed to encourage the Mansion females to rub the slaves’ bulging muscles or their nicely-outlined butts whenever they passed, causing a real test of their sexual self-discipline if they wanted to avoid the spikes.

As an occasional reward for extremely good behavior or valuable service, Chet would let one of the slave dudes go home for a night to release all his pent-up sexual pressure into the vagina of his mother, or in John’s case, to watch his little brother find creatively perverse ways to torture-fuck John’s former girlfriend, with John’s forced help. But most nights, the three slaves stayed at the Mansion in a bunk room with an electronic lock on the door, a few pieces of exercise equipment to keep them fit for slave duty, and a big wrestling mat on the floor where they slept, spandex suits off but chastity devices locked on.

(Tommy Pendergast, the Mansion’s slave-chauffeur, had his own type of uniform and was allowed to spend every night at home, although his programming from Chet compelled him to fuck his sister at least once every night and again the next morning before he began his duties.)

When Chet wanted to “warm-up” one of his Sex Toy girls prior to his arrival in her room, he could turn on the cameras in the slave quarters and have her watch on her giant screen the hunky slave dudes working out strenuously and sweating profusely, stripped of their uniforms, wearing only their chastity devices. A few metallic words over the intercom and the slaves would be forced to pick up the pace of the workout, no matter how tired they were. And a few metallic words into the girl’s bedroom and the Sex Toy’s eyes would be riveted to the screen, watching the slaves’ muscles flex and bulge, and soon she would be moaning, desperately fingering herself, and aching for release. Then when Chet arrived at her door, she would practically fling herself at him, begging to be fucked.

Today, when Clarence used the intercom to order the three on-site slaves to his room, they were a bit confused because they were used to receiving orders only from Chet. However, the familiar metallic tinge to Clarence’s voice assured they would have no choice but to obey. They dropped the tools they were using and ran up the stairs.

When they arrived they were astonished to find an angry little Clarence standing over a kneeling Chet, saying loudly, “You need to be punished, don’t you? You want a really PAINFUL punishment, don’t you?” And even though Chet knew his mind was being artificially manipulated, he couldn’t defend himself against the feelings being engraved onto his brain. He found himself in total agreement with Clarence that he deserved the most severe punishment.

Clarence looked up. “Slave dudes, Chet here no longer deserves to be in charge of this place. I’m taking over the Mansion. You guys have got a spare slave dude uniform down there, don’t you? Complete with that chastity device?”

Chet couldn’t believe his ears. Clarence was about to transform him into a slave in his own Bully Boy Mansion, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it! He would even be forced to help Clarence make the change! As Clarence described it, Chet was about to become the lowest-ranking slave, given the dirtiest tasks, prohibited from even looking at a female, and made to take orders from the other slave dudes, however humiliating and disgusting. Clarence was even ready to allow the other slave dudes to remember their pasts and what Chet had done to them, so that they would be sure to take full advantage of their new power over Chet. And yet, as Chet knelt there, his eyes at the level of Clarence’s incredibly overpacked crotch, he still had a feeling of awe, and was forced to feel that this enslavement was totally deserved.

Clarence barked, “Take him downstairs and get him in uniform! Then bring him back up here. I think he should start his new job by tongue-cleaning all the upstairs toilets.” And just as the slave dudes were getting ready to grab hold of the naked Chet and take him downstairs to begin his new life of servitude...

A voice from the doorway shouted out, loud, clear, and metallic: “STOP!! EVERYONE FREEZE!”

And no one could move a muscle, or say a word!

Chet’s spirits were lifted immediately... he was saved! But he was facing away from the door and couldn’t see who had stopped the proceedings. Then the voice when on: “Chet, YOU can move, but nobody else,” and suddenly he was free. He stood up, turned around, and was totally astonished to see...

BILLY!

The kid Chet had bullied for years. The inventor of the mind control device, and Chet’s first victim of it when he grabbed it away from Billy. The boy whose family Chet had transformed from a straitlaced respectable group into a wild-eyed sex-craving incestuous mess. Here to save him!

Billy had a silver chain around his neck with a much smaller version of the mind control device in the middle.

Billy began to explain his presence. “You told me that since I gave you the device, it was my job to improve on it, and to protect you from having anyone else take it from you or use it on you. I agonized about it for awhile, but then I finally realized you were right. So I’ve been acting as your guardian angel these past few weeks. There was a group of students, including a deaf girl, who you missed with your mind-control announcements and who were trying to stop you. I managed to reprogram the group and get the deaf girl transferred. I also made copies of the device and gave them to Paul and Willie...”

“Who?”

“Your nerd enforcers. And your guards downstairs have copies too, so they can wipe any suspicions from the minds of visitors. Any people snooping around soon find they have too much ELSE to think about to worry about this place!

“All the newer devices I made are more powerful than the original. They all plant commands deeper in the mind than the old one. But around my neck is the master mind control device, much stronger than the rest. You could bypass just about any mind defense anyone could come up with. With just a few well-phrased suggestions, you could turn someone from straight to gay, from true good guy to totally evil person, from FBI agent to bank robber, from moralistic clergyman to dog cock sucker and butt licker, whatever!

“And it’s yours, Chet,” said Billy, taking the master device off and handing it over, “out of gratitude for all you’ve done for me and my family. I’m proud to have helped such a great person as you!” Chet accepted the device and fastened it around his neck. It was much more compact and comfortable than the old one now hanging from the “frozen” Clarence’s neck.

Ah, Clarence! What to do about HIM?

Chet began his super-commands. “Clarence, remove the device around your neck and hand it to me. Then strip naked and kneel in fear before me.” A seriously frightened Clarence found he could move again, and helplessly did as he was told.

“Take over the Mansion from ME, will you? So you think you can lord it over us because of that monstrosity of a cock, do you? Well, I’m going to fix it so you wish you never HAD a cock like that!”

Chet thought for a bit. “I can’t put you into a slave dude chastity device, cause even SOFT you wouldn’t fit into the thing.” He brightened. “But I know what I can do with you. Look at Bonnie!” And the little blond guy looked up at his girlfriend, who in turn was focused on the naked body of Chet.

“Clarence, you LOVE Bonnie. You LIVE for her. You will NEVER love anyone as you love Bonnie. You would do ANYTHING to make her happy. You wish she could love you.” From the intensity of the gaze Clarence was giving Bonnie, it was clear Chet’s powerful commands were being locked into his brain.

“Bonnie, you HATE Clarence. You DESPISE him for trying to keep you away from me, your true love. You feel the need to torture him constantly. And the best way to do that is by inflicting pain on that gigantic cock and those huge balls of his.” And Bonnie looked down at the kneeling Clarence with such hatred, you could cut it with a knife. And when she shifted her gaze to his genitals, you could see she wished she HAD a knife! But no, the torture would have to be much slower and more painful, she thought.

“Clarence, you will allow Bonnie to do whatever she wants to you. You love her so much, you won’t even try to get away even when she steps up the pain level.

“And you’re grateful to ME for allowing you to even SEE her! I could have ordered you to stay away from her forever, and you would have been forced to do it!”

Clarence was now full of artificially-implanted emotions tearing him this way and that—fear, love, gratitude, loss. He could only begin to imagine what the future held for him.

Now Chet looked at Billy. He was so touched by Billy’s rescue of him from an absolute certain hell, he considered that, with the new device, he could fix everything he had done. He could set everyone right again, remove their perversions, have them forget the whole thing. He could release Billy’s family from the incestuous sexual bondage he had arranged for them, just because it had been fun and he COULD. And when he was done cleaning up his messes, he could give the device back to Billy, to whom it belonged in the first place.

Billy was also near tears of joy. “I’m so happy. You know, both my mother and sister just missed their periods!” Billy said proudly.

Chet came to his senses. Fix things? Why? They were just fine the way they were!

Chet smiled cruelly. “I really want to thank you for what you just did for me. And I know just how to do it. You know that big two-day family reunion you have coming up?”

“Yeah, the one that was postponed for a month because our sort-of family ‘patriarch’ died.”

“Well, I think I know how you can help all your relatives feel better in spite of that death. I’m going to use this super mind control device to make sure every possible fertile young female at that reunion tries to get at least one load of your sperm inside her. That way, you’ll become the REAL patriarch of the next generation! And any female YOU don’t get to, we’ll make sure some father or son or brother or uncle latches onto as her permanent lover. No one will be allowed to wear clothes for the entire two days, and everyone there will be required to have sex constantly, even while eating, whether they want to or not. Everyone’ll be exhausted, but it’ll be great for family values!”

Billy’s eyes filled with tears of heartfelt gratitude. “Oh, Chet, I’m so glad you helped my family the way you did! And I’m so happy you’re going to help all my cousins, uncles and aunts the same way! I.. I guess I didn’t understand what you did to me at first, but now I see how perfect it all is!”

But now Chet was horny again. “Say, Bonnie, before you begin torturing Clarence, I need to get off, and lucky you, tonight it’s YOUR job! Aren’t you glad?” And with the super device in full operation, Bonnie was indeed ecstatic! “Come to my room. You too, Clarence, crawl along behind us, I want you to memorize every detail of what I do with Bonnie!” And Clarence soon found himself crawling along the hall behind Chet and Bonnie, his enormous schlong dragging along uselessly on the floor, to begin the first of an interminably long series of punishments...