The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny Tales

Chapter Four

Bzzt “Sir?”

click “Yes, Carol?”

“Jack Tepper is on line one, sir.”

“Who?”

“Your Chief Security Officer, Sir?”

“Oh, right. Thank you.” click “Jack! What’s the word, old buddy?”

“Not good, I’m afraid. Over the last several days, there have been numerous entrance and exit logs from an employee card that turns out to be a counterfeit.”

“Holy fuck. Are you kidding me?”

“No, Sir. Incidents begin eight days ago, and there are at least two entries and two exits every day since then.”

“Eight days? How did it take you this long to find it?”

“I’ve been on vacation for two weeks? I just got back this morning?”

“Oh, right.”

“Are you all right, Sir?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m just a little... distracted. So, what’s the name on the fake card?”

“Well, that’s the strange part. It’s not a first and last name like it’s supposed to be. There’s just one name.”

“Oh, Jesus Christ.”

“Sir?”

“It couldn’t be... No way in Hell.”

“Be what, Sir?”

“Jack, please tell me the one name is not ‘Bunny.’”

“Uh, yes, Sir. You know her?”

“DO I KNOW HER? No, wait. She’d be before your time, wouldn’t she?”

“Who is she?”

“She’s... well, she’s... um... she’s sort of my wife.”

“Sort of?”

“It’s a long story. The last log, is it an entry or an exit?”

“Entry.”

“Oh, God, she’s in the building. Jack, affect a full lockdown as of now. Nobody gets in or out of this building until we find her!”

“Uh, Sir, we still have Mrs. Tumming’s sixth-grade class taking a tour of the Entertainment Software Department.”

“They’ll be fine. She’s not that perverted.”

“What?”

“Lock down the building and find Bunny. NOW!”

“Yes, Sir.”

click “Carol!”

“Yes, Sir?”

“Tell me the God’s-honest truth. Have you seen Bunny, lately?”

“Who?”

“BUNNY!”

“Who’s that, sir?”

“Oh, come on! Bunny? You introduced us, for God’s sake! You’ve had sex with her several dozen times!”

“MISTER MARTIN! I will thank you to leave my personal life out of the office! And I’ll have you know I’m strictly heterosexual.”

“Oh, bullshit! You’re a devout lesbian. You’ve done it with half the women in my house... at the same time!”

“Mister Martin, your sick little fantasies have no place...”

“You know what? Nevermind. You’ve answered my original question just fine. Send a runner out for a standard restock of my wet bar.”

“Your wet bar was fully restocked, this morning.”

“Yes, and I’m getting the distinct feeling that I’m going to need a lot more. Get on it!”

“Yes, Sir.”

click “Jack!”

“Yes, Sir!”

wham! “Mister Martin, I’ve got the new designs from... oh! Oh. Wow. Umm...”

“Let me put you on hold, Jack.” click “Cindy, how long have you been working here?”

“Ummm... all Summer, Sir.”

“Which is how long?”

“Eight... er, nine weeks, now, Sir.”

“And how many god-damned times have I told you not to burst into my office like that?”

“At least a hundred, Sir.”

“So why do you keep doing it?”

“I don’t... I don’t know, Sir.”

“What are you staring at?”

“Nothing, Sir. Sorry, Sir.”

“Get out.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Cindy?”

“Sir?”

“Put the designs down, first.”

“Oh, yeah.” wham!

click “Jack?”

“Yeah, boss?”

“Carol is sending a runner down. Make sure he gets out and back in okay.”

“You just told me no one...”

“I know what I said. This is important, damnit.”

“Your wet bar was restocked, this morning, you know.”

“Hey, you deal with Bunny your way and I’ll deal with her in mine.”

“Yeah, that reminds me, I need a physical description of this woman. If you know her so well...”

“Six feet tall, athletic build, long blond hair, bright green eyes, vacant smile, loopier than a roller-coaster, usually wears a sort of cow-girl costume.”

“Okay...”

“And Jack?”

“Yeah?”

“Spread the word. No matter what she says or does, no matter how unusual she seems, no one, under any circumstances, is to imply, insinuate or otherwise intimate that Bunny is crazy. GOT IT?”

“Uhhh...”

“HAVE YOU GOT IT?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Trust me, Jack, you don’t want to know what would happen. Just get on it.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Oh, and Jack!”

“Yeah?”

“No firearms.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And no close contact.”

“Okay...”

“And none of those Tazer gun things. They’ll just piss her off.”

“What would you like us to do, Mister Martin? Whisper ‘shoo’ and tiptoe away?”

“I think your best bet would be tranquilizer darts.”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

“That stuff they use to bring down lions at the zoo? Get yourself some of that.”

“Mister Martin...”

“Trust me, Jack, I’m just trying to save your ass.”

“Please just leave this to the experts, Mister Martin. We’ll find her.”

“It’s what happens next that worries me, Jack.”

“Well, don’t. We’re very good at what we do.”

“So is she.”

“Goodbye, Mister Martin.”

“Goodbye, Jack.” click “Fucking idiot’s going to get himself zapped.”

Wham! “Mister Martin!”

“CINDY! You just did it again! Honest to God, what were we just talking about five minutes ago?”

“Oh. I’m sorry, Sir. Ummm... Miss Hartford needs...”

“I don’t give a damn. Whatever it is, tell Carol and Carol will tell me. I’ve got more important things on my mind, in here.”

“Oh, umm... right.”

“What the hell are you staring at, Cindy?”

“Nothing, Sir.”

“Whatever. Go away.”

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.” Wham!

“Gods, I need a vacation.”

Bzzzt! “Sir?”

Click “Yes, Carol?”

“Sir, Miss Hartford needs approval on those new package designs ASAP.”

“Well, then, get Carol to bring them to me.”

“Sir, Carol bought them into your office five minutes ago. She was just here trying to pick them up. Remember?”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry. I’m having a little trouble concentrating.”

“So I noticed. It’s really none of my business, Sir, but maybe you could concentrate a little better if you asked that young lady under your desk to stop giving you head for a few minutes?”

“Um. I haven’t got...”

“Mister Martin, her toes are sticking out from under the front of the desk. I can see them from way over here.”

“What? Oh.”

“Your office walls are glass, you know. They have blinds for a reason.”

“Why haven’t you ever mentioned this before?”

“What would be the point? Everybody in the company knows you keep ‘pets’ under your desk. It’s hardly a secret. I’m the one who runs the daily ‘blond, brunette, or red-head’ pool.”

“Okay, okay, I get the point. Tell Hartford to hold her water for a few more minutes.”

“Sir...”

“Fuck off, Carol.”

“Yes, Sir.”

click

“I’m sorry. She’s probably right. We should stop, for now.”

“Aw, but you were almost there!”

“I was almost there five minutes ago. I’m just too upset about this Bunny situation to be able to get there, now.”

“Well, that’s too bad. I mean, an orgasm would really help you to relax, right about now.”

“You know, this is going to sound just awful, but I can not for the life of me remember your name.”

“Oh, that’s okay! It’s Jennifer Bunyip.”

“Okay, see, that’s how distracted I am. I don’t even remember owning a slave named Jennifer Buny...yeee..yeee...YEEEE!”

“Did you miss me, Master?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

“Wait! Don’t run!”

CRASH!

“BUNNY!”

“MASTER!”

“Get off me!”

“But I missed you, Master!”

“Missed me? You’ve been gone for two years!”

“I know!”

“You’ve been avoiding me like the plague!”

“Sure have!”

“You’re completely lesbian!”

“Damned straight!”

“What in the name of all Hell are you doing under my desk sucking my dick?”

“It’s the last place you’d ever think to look for me! HA!”

“Oh, right! I forgot how your twisted little mind works!”

“Didn’t you miss me, Master?”

“MISS YOU? I’ve got sixteen different private investigation firms out scouring every major city in North America looking for you!”

“Fifteen. One of them was an all-girl team. If you were smart, you would have had THEM followed.”

“Oh, fucking lovely! I suppose they’re on their way to my house, now!”

“Nope. They’ve been living with me at Carol’s house.”

“CAROL?”

“Yep!”

“My lesbian receptionist who you blasted to make her think she’s straight?”

“That’s the one!”

“Okay, five minutes with you back in my life and already I’m hopelessly confused. Why are you... WOULD YOU STOP DOING THAT?”

“Aw, but I missed you, Master!”

“Bunny, I’m the head of a multi-national technologies corporation and I’m lying flat on my back in my office with a naked woman rubbing her pussy on my cock!”

“Think of it as a perk!”

“Bunny, the blinds are open! Everyone in the office can see us!”

“What? Oh! HELLO, EVERYBODY!”

“BUNNY!”

“Look, they’re all applauding!”

“CLOSE THE DAMNED BLINDS!”

“Spoilsport. Okay, they’re closed. Now come sit in the chair.”

“Bunny, I want you to explain to me just exactly what the... Get out of my lap!”

“You are way too tense. You need a good wet fuck.”

“Bunny...”

“And wouldn’t you just know it? I’ve been aching to have your cock deep inside me for months, now.”

“You never make a damned bit of sense! You’re lesbian!”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“I’m a man!”

“No you’re not.”

“WHAT?”

“You’re not a man. You’re my master, and my master programmed me to love him forever and for always.”

“If I’m your master, then why in the hell can you never do anything I tell you to?”

“You didn’t say ‘obey.’ You said ‘love.’ Sucker.”

“I swear to god, Bunny...”

“You love me, too.”

“No, I don’t!”

“Yes, you do! You told that rent-a-cop that I’m your wife!”

“Bunny...”

“Bunny and her Master fucking in a chair! M-A-R-R-I-E-D!!”

“Bunny...”

“First comes lust and then comes kissing! Then comes...”

“BUNNY!”

“Fuck me.”

“Bunny...”

“Fuck me.”

“Bunny!”

“Fuck me!”

“BUNNY!”

“I wanna fuck, so I’ll make you a deal. I’ll answer any question you ask me with absolute honesty for as long as your root is planted in my pot. How about that?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Now that I know where you are and you’re not posing a threat to anyone, I have to go to a meeting.”

“EX-SQUEEZE ME?”

“I have to get those new packaging designs over to the Marketing Department and discuss the new ad copy. You and I will talk tonight.”

“Wait a minute! Are you seriously telling me that you haven’t seen me for two years, but instead of fucking me silly, you’d rather go to a meeting full of... MARKETING EXECS?”

“This can wait until later...”

SLAP!

“OW!”

SLAP!

“AH!”

SLAP!

“BUNNY!”

SLAP! “YOU’VE GOT TO SNAP OUT OF IT!”

SLAP! “Bunny! Stop...”

SLAP! “I’VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG!

SLAP! “Ow! Damnit!

SLAP! “I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU FROM THIS!”

“Protect me from what?” SLAP! “Ow! STOP HITTING ME!”

“You’ve fallen to the hoard!”

“The what?”

“You’ve become one of the faceless minions, sucking down Starschmuck’s lattes and listening to lite jazz on their car radios while they drive home to watch American Idol on T.V. at night!”

“I watch House!” SLAP! “Ow!”

“You’re slowly becoming one of the Horrible Normals! Please, Master, tell me you haven’t been bringing donuts to the office to share in the mornings!”

“It’s good for morale...” SLAP! “God...” SLAP! “...Damnit!” SLAP! “OW!”

“You’re becoming a cubicle zombie!”

“THIS IS NOT A CUBICLE! THIS IS A CORNER OFFICE!” SLAP! “STOP THAT!”

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? A corner office is a status symbol for normal people! You’re working inside a phallic symbol to prove your manhood like you’re some balding middle-aged fry-cook! You are NOT a normal person! You have one hundred and sixteen SEX SLAVES in your house! They have to sleep in shifts because you don’t have enough beds for them all! The air is constantly filled with the odor of pussy and sweat! There is not one moment in that house that you can not hear the sound of women moaning together, AND YOU’RE WATCHING T.V.?”

“The orgies stopped months ago...”

“Oh, my god...”

“I ordered most of the slaves to go and find jobs.”

“OH GOD!”

“I just wanted a little peace and quiet so I could get a little rest, you know? Do some Sudoku?”

“SUDOKU? Where’s your swim team?”

“What?”

“For the love of GOD, where’s your swim team? I swear, if you tell me those sweet little girls are working for McDonald’s, I’ll kick your balls up into your chest!”

“Umm... they’re not working at McDonald’s.”

“Thank god.”

“It’s a bowling ally.”

CRUNCH!

“AAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR VULCAN MIND?”

“...mommy...”

“Those girls are your special favorites! There was never a single night that you didn’t sleep with them curled up around you! They were always your first orgasm of the day and your last snuggle at night, and you’ve got them working at a BOWLING ALLEY?”

“...please... just kill me...”

“A bowling ally is a place where identically dressed people work all day with identical smiles plastered on their faces as mechanical machines line up identical pins in perfectly identical formations so they can get knocked over again and again, you idiot! You’ve got those precious babes handling used shoes in a CONFORMITY FACTORY! You don’t deserve death!”

“...mercy...”

“You know what you’re problem is?”

“You love me?” SLAP! “Ow...”

“You’re in a rut! You’ve had the same slaves every day for far too long! The whole point of having a huntress in your house was to bring in new blood from time to time! I went away to make the deprogramming work and you fell into a comfortable routine!”

“There’s nothing wrong with...”

“BULLSHIT! When was the last time you filed for a patent?”

“Bunny...”

“HOW LONG?”

“I don’t know! A year, maybe?”

“You used to file for two a month! Now you’re going to meetings with MARKETING EXECS and doing crossword puzzles!”

“Sudoku.”

“WHATEVER! You’re sitting around bored in your precious corner office sucking down lattes while one of your slaves sucks your dick all morning because you’re trying to recapture the glory days while you’re shuffling papers around! Why don’t you just face your corner window and jack off so the whole world knows you’ve become a WANKER?”

“I’m getting too old for this shit...”

“BULLSHIT! You just need some fresh pussy!”

WHAM! “Mister Martin!”

“PERFECT!”

“CINDY! RUN!”

FLASH!

“FFFFFFFFFFUCK!” THUD!

“BUNNY!”

“Look at her!”

“omigod ohmigod ohmigod...”

“Bunny!”

“LOOK AT HER! She’s nineteen years old with rock-hard tits, an ass you could bounce a quarter off of and no fucking brains to speak of! She’s a born fuck-toy and you barely even glance at her!”

“That is an innocent bystander...”

“INNOCENT?” SLAP!

“OW! Damnit!”

“That ‘innocent’ girl keeps bursting into your office unannounced because she’s hoping to catch you CUMMING! She sees a girl’s toes sticking out from under your desk and gets wetter than a sponge!”

“Oh, fuck... fuck me fuck me fuck me...”

“She wants to be the one under the desk! She wants your cock inside her worse than I do!”

“Oh, baloney! That’s just your twisted little perspective talking!”

“SAYS YOU! Let’s ask her!”

“You’ve already zapped her!”

“Almost there... oh god oh god oh god, I’m almost there... please please please touch me...”

“Of COURSE she’s going to say she wants sex, now!”

“Oh, yeah? Watch this! A little twist here, unplug that, move that over there, twist that back and...”

FLASH!

“OOOOOH, WHOA! Holy crap! What the hell was that? What did you do to me?”

“Ta-daaa!”

“Wait. Bunny? What did you just do?”

“Mister Martin? What did that girl just do to me?”

“Why do you think I came back, Master? I fixed it!”

“MASTER? What is this?”

“Calm down, Cindy. What do you mean, you fixed it?”

“Didn’t you wonder why you didn’t recognize me while I was sucking your dick? I programmed you to forget who I was until you said my name. I’ve got this shit down to an exact science, now! Not only can I deprogram, I can pre-program someone to deprogram! I can switch people on and off like a fucking light switch!”

“HOW?”

“Not telling! Neener neener neener!”

“Bunny! If you’ve actually figured out a way to deprogram, then I need to know how.”

“Deal with it. Hey, Candy!”

“Cindy.”

“Whatever. Remember how you were feeling, just now?”

“Yeah?”

“What if I said that every set of toes you’ve seen sticking out from under that desk was a mind-controlled sex slave that felt just like that every waking moment of their lives?”

“What, are you serious?”

“Very. How’d you like to spend a year as one of them? You’d be naked, horny and submissive all the time and you’d feel compelled to obey any order given you.”

“What’s the upside?”

“You’d be naked, horny and submissive all the time! No bills to pay, no homework to fuss over, no job to go to, just eat, sleep, and fuck. One cock and lots of pussy! Hell, I’ll even hit you with the red gun so you’re dominant to the other slaves.”

“Bunny!”

“Be quiet and listen, Master. How ‘bout it, Candy? Go back to your cubical with little miss Hardass or come home with us?”

“BUNNY!”

“You.”

“WHAT?”

“She consented. Feel better? Strip, Candy.”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

“Bunny...”

“Master, if I have to zap you into mindlessness and start mixing Viagra into your morning coffee, then I’m going to fucking do it! We are going home tonight for a long-overdue housecleaning! I am putting your swim-team back in your bed where they fucking belong and sending everybody else back to their normal lives, and then I am going HUNTING! I am getting you some fresh hot young pussy and then maybe you’ll go back to being a brilliant inventor instead of a washed-up pencil-pusher!”

“Bunny, I am not...”

“Look at her.”

“I can see her just fine.”

“LOOK AT HER! She belongs on the cover of a Victoria’s Secret catalog and she’s naked in your office offering herself to you! Grow some fucking balls, already!”

“I... umm...you...”

“Take this fucking gun and BLAST HER! Make her your fuck toy, your little pet pussy, your sex-obsessed thrall!”

“Please, Mister Martin. Make me serve you.”

“Oh... shit.” FLASH!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, YES!” THUD!

“Good boy! Have you ever seen anything more beautifully erotic than a hot girl squirming on the carpet?”

“No. Gods, that’s hot.”

“Damn straight! Slave! What’s your name?”

“CANDY! Oh, fuck! I’m sticky and I’m sweet-tasting, and I’m good to lick! OH, GOD!”

“Now kneel behind her, lift her ass in the air, shove your cock in her wet slurpy pussy and FUCK HER SENSELESS!”

“Oh, please! OH, PLEASE!”

“Yes. YES! Take this, SLAVE!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU, MASTER! THANK YOU!”

“It’s about fucking time! Here! I’m leaving you the red gun. As soon as you’ve worn her out and she’s merrily enslaved, zap her with it and make her third in command.”

“Where are YOU going, Bunny?”

“Me? I’m taking the rest of the guns and redecorating your office. There will be no more donuts to share in this shit-hole! From now on, we’re sharing tongues in the morning!”

“Good idea! Every day, we’ll have a Designated Nudist!”

“Now you’re talking! I’m coming back here in just thirty minutes, and I had better find Candy passed out from sexual overload and you ready to slide it into my aching pussy! GOT IT?”

“BUNNY!”

“WHAT?”

“I am the Master, here, and you had damn well better remember that! You drag your ass back here in FIFTEEN minutes, and bring a hot pussy to lick while I fuck you!”

“THAT’S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR! Welcome back, Master!”

“Stop talking and start shooting!”

“YES, MASTER!”

“And Bunny!”

“Yes, Master?”

“Oh, GOD, I love you, Bunny!”

“I love you, too, Master!” WHAM!