The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Busker Babes

mc mf ff md ft

Mike is spending a late Tuesday afternoon in the downtown business district during the first day of the fall busker festival along the city streets.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Busking for people who do not know is the age-old practice of public performing for money. All around downtown clowns, dancers, jugglers, and musicians practiced in the open. Personally I enjoy this atmosphere, as it is a party all day in the open sans the need for drugs or alcohol. People openly laugh and enjoy the simple things in life.

For example I am currently enjoying the violin playing of two young women in the open courtyard in front of the big Green Bank. They both appear to be classically trained and their tune is impeccable yet melo and simply not swinging the crowd to fill the open violin cases with money. Playing from the seated position meant that a small crowd would hide them from view.

The first woman looks to be 20 and her long blond hair is tied down in tight elastic and her clothes are baggy. She holds her body very still while playing hardly moving an inch seated on her stool. Her eyes are closed as she focuses on ever night. I quite enjoy the focus and passion she has, but this is not busking as much as chamber music.

The second young woman is a tall lanky asian woman I am guessing in her late twenties. Her short black haircut and well-worn clothes tell me she is playing here hoping to be noticed and escape a dead end job. Her eyes track the crowd and periodically browse the open violin cases to see how their financial fortunes are going.

The standing tradition in the city around the busker festival is that the performers close up shop at sunset. In the fall it is 7pm when this happens on week days and 9pm for Friday and Saturday when it ends.

It is not even 6pm and both women begin packing up somewhat discouraged after day one they probably didn’t cover their costs of not working menial minimum wage jobs.

* * *

“Excuse me ladies.” I said trotting up as they began picking up their gear and both swung to their left to see me. I projected a simple ‘hey he looks cute’.

“I am sorry, I was listening across the courtyard and was so taken by your music that I lost myself in a day dream.” I beamed a big smile.

“Will you be hear tomorrow?” I asked handing the asian woman’s a twenty.

“Yes, we registered to play this spot all week.” The blond woman stated matter of factly.

“My name is Mike, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.” By my dress and that I was here the ladies could assume I am a well off gentleman.

As we idly chatted the asian woman introduced herself a Jenna, and her friend as Megan. Jenna taught violin in her spare time and Megan was one of her first students and now sometimes helped her teach. It was hard starting out so they worked as waitresses during the week.

While Jenna spoke I began to retool heir act. Tomorrow they would bring only their violins, sunscreen and light snack for the day. Both would wear light white t-shirts and long skirts, with simple flat sandals.

“Well it was very nice meeting you, I look forward to tomorrow.” As I smiled I projected a health dose of lust for me.

* * *

Wednesday projected to be a cool overcast day. Jenna and Megan arrived at 2pm sharp as their permit allowed. I never understood the need of the city to make people pay for the privilege to entertain us. This seemed one step away from ticketing giggles and laughter.

I sat on the same bench as the day before reading a book, which I frequently do after lunch.

Jenna arrived in a white tank top and long blue skirt with chinese symbols around the hem. Her long lean curves showed years of hard work and determination. Jenna was moderation and elegance. Every now and again she would give Megan a sideways glance at Megan as if sizing her up.

Megan wore a plain white t-shirt that did not hide her d-cup breasts in a dainty shelf bra. Her white peasant skirt prominently displayed her fine backside. Megan was somewhat of an exhibitionist and was thinking a little sex may make them money.

Men stopped and stared as the women set up quickly for their workday. One man stopped to flirt with Megan and I emboldened him to come back with friends. While Megan flirted shamelessly, Jenna is showing a little jealousy. Not for the attention Megan draws, but rather that Megan does not flirt with her. This could be fun.

As they had not brought stools today they played standing and moved more from side to side to keep their legs from cramping. I projected a rhythm for one to play while the other sang or danced. They chatted up their crowd more and took requests. Even trying some comical fiddling. By dinner both women were glistening with sweater and their cases easily topped a days wage waiting tables. Both were exhausted but enthused that they could do this.

“Bravo, you really cut loose today.” I side as dropping money into Megan’s case. This of course met with a little jealousy from Jenna.

“Thank you, we really hit a groove.” Megan ran her hand through her long blond hair that had broken free of it’s elastic hours ago.

“What will you do tomorrow?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Jenna replied

“The weather forecast is scattered showers all afternoon.” I said.

“Oh, maybe we should take the day off.” Jenna replied not wanting to get wet.

At this pointed I projected some naughtiness at Megan.

“Let’s wear bathing suits under our clothing. We can bring a spare set of cloths to wear home. Two hot girls dancing in the rain should be different.” Megan suggested.

The thought of seeing Megan wet in her bathing suit was making Jenna wet. I pushed some lust in her direction.

“Okay, lets try it.’ She looked at her watch and her eyes grew wide. “I am going to be late for work see ya.” Jenna grabbed her stuff and was off at a trot for the subway.

“So is Jenna always like that?” I asked.

“Like what?” Megan countered.

“Distracted and in a rush at the same time.” I pointer out.

“Ya, she is an only child and her parents run a small restaurant. I help out on weekends, but the money is not very good.” Megan said.

“Can I buy you a drink, and maybe dinner?” I pumped Megan with desire for this dashing gentleman.

“Sure, but I am pretty smelly.” Megan pouted a little.

“That is okay, you can use the shower at my place.” As I began walking, Megan hopped to grab my arm and match my stride.

* * *

Back at my place Megan was all tart. I rid her of her skirt and t-shirt as soon as we entered my apartment. She was very eager and thankful for the sex. One of four girls in her family Megan really did not see the big deal about sex. If everyone got off, what is the issue? I asked about whether she liked woman, wanted a family, anal sex, the usual casual post coital stuff.

Megan is very eager to learn and also show you what she knows with a smile and enthusiasm. I liked her, not really innocent, but sincere and honest. As we spoke all evening I filled her mind with ideas that her busking could be provocative and exciting without demeaning the beautiful gift she has.

I fell asleep to the soft breathing sounds of a young woman coming into her own. The next few days will be exciting I thought drifting off to sleep.

* * *

Thursday morning I awoke to the wet warmth of Megan tongue and lips on my manhood. She is really a one of a kind giver.

As she is still living at home I drove her to a bus stop around the corner so she could walk home in the correct direction without her parents or neighbors seeing an older man dropping her off.

By 2pm I was spry and ready for anything, Megan had arrived and was setting up alone. She had worn a bright purple one-piece bathing suit with a pink wrap around her waste. She wore one inch heals to exaggerate her swaying step.

Not waiting for Jenna, Megan began to play and as a mostly male crowd gathered she really got into it.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Jenna walking up the subway stairs just after 3pm. She was both in shock at the crowd Megan had and intimidated. I projected look here, and Jenna caught sight of me as I then projected come here. I gave her the warmest smile I could. Jenna was definitely shook as she must now think she is the weak link in their duo.

“Hi Jenna, running late?” I asked honestly

“Ya, I had to help my parents open the restaurant. My mother tried to object to me wearing a bathing suit in public.” She was definitely ashamed.

“Well let me see, I am sure it is wonderful”. I directed.

Jenna was wearing an old faded speedo and khaki shorts. Definitely not up to the sexibitionism that Megan was displaying.

A light crack of thunder signaled the start of a summer shower.

“Well you need a shopping break dear.” I told her and projected agreeableness and put my arm around her shoulders and led her down to the subway shopping center.

As I looked over my shoulder, Megan was dancing in the rain for the dwindling crowd. The girl was all free spirit I tell you.

* * *

The underground shopping malls are really a godsend. Cool and dry you can shop anytime of year, or take in a movie after work and do your groceries without any headaches.

I encouraged Jenna to talk about herself as if on a wonderful first date. Her family is actually second generation chinese and her parents run a traditional restaurant in a suburban area that is mostly caucasian. Jenna ran her own music school above the restaurant, but is really just getting by. Megan had been her only steady student until Megan earned a scholarship this spring. Playing at the Busker Festival was Megan’s idea.

As we walked into the Bikini Beach store I began to pump up Jenna’s self image. We wanted provocative and fun. The sooner the better, Megan’s one gal show was probably soaked and getting exhausted.

Jenna was hesitant to try anything on and looked at every price tag.

“Listen if you let me pick two to try on, you will like them and I will pay.” I said as gentlemanly as possible while pushing seductive at Jenna.

“Okay if you will let me do you a favor soon.” Jenna said with a faint glint in her eye.

I handed her a tankini in blue and a metallic bronze one-piece with a low cut back. They both looked fabulous on her, then she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into a change room. Only a couple of inches shorter than me, she was not exactly feeble and pushed me up against the wall. We played tonsil hockey for a few minutes as she rubbed my growing bulge through me pants.

Sinking to her knees she was somewhat clumsy in extracting her query. But was licking her lips as I projected confidence so that she would not think about whether she was doing a good job only enjoying the act. She was eager and gentle, as I put my hands on the back of her head a began to grunt as I was filled with the urge to finish and to my surprise Jenna took me down her throat in one motion.

When I opened my eyes Jenna was beaming and still gently enjoying a job well done.

“Wow, that was amazing Jenna. I wasn’t at all expecting that. I said half-honest.

“Well if you be good you can get more later.” Jenna picked up her bags and sauntered up to the register as I paid for the bathing suits and added some complimenting wraps.

* * *

Back on street level Megan was playing slow tunes trying to rest all the while keeping the show going. The rain had dispersed the crowd and was just now picking up. A man dressed as a simple clown had joined her and was merrily dancing away and filling Megan’s rest moments with tricks of his own.

I stayed in the dry lobby of the nearest bank building in view of Jenna, Megan and their new friend.

Jenna had arrived and began playing a rustic tune in her new metallic outfit while Jenna took a break to refresh herself.

“Where do they find these chicks?” One woman behind me said.

“I don’t know, but maybe we should complain about their behavior.” Another woman responded.

I listened to them gripe for a while, and projected casual interest in me towards them so that when I turned around they would all be staring. It is a neat trick to catch someone. After all I cannot read minds.

As I swung around I projected desire to make me happy.

“Hi I’m Mike, would you ladies like to join me for dinner?” How could they refuse me? I laughed in my own head.

While sitting down at the lounge in their office building, I could just make out Jenna and Megan performing together with the clown doing the silliest frolicking dance I have ever seen. I liked this guy, unabashed and busking for the pure joy of it.

“So ladies tell me about yourselves.” I commanded

As I we ordered a light meal Dina introduced herself, Kim and Maxine. They work in the building management office on the first floor. They totally hate the idea that the city would let people busk. It is unpleasant and messy.

“Well Dina doesn’t everyone look happy? Just look at the clown. I bet he has a great job, but takes the week off just to make people happy.” I pointed out.

“Maybe, but those girls are no better than strippers. I bet they aren’t even really playing those violins.” Dina is one bitter alpha bitch. Kim and Maxine didn’t seem sold on Dina’s point as much as not really wanting to rock the boat at work.

“I’ll tell you what. Tomorrow is going to be a nice day. Come out in the afternoon and meet them, take in the show up close and see if you don’t change your mind.” I projected excitement for Kim and Maxine, and curiosity for Dina who was clearly into me, and wanting to make her point.

“It’s a deal.” Dina said.

“Oh one last thing, as tomorrow is casual Friday wear something loose and comfy dancing shoes. The buskers get to perform after sunset on the weekend.” As I pushed this as an opportunity to show off their bodies in public.

* * *

As I left the building I caught the attention of Megan who is happily flirting with men as she packed her gear.

“You were marvelous today. Where do you get all that energy”. I said as Megan beamed.

Also packing up, Jenna winked at me and was flirting with a tall dark haired gentleman in a nice suit. Certainly more Jenna’s age I thought.

“Hey let me introduce you to Jimmy.” Megan tugged my arm.

“Hi Jimmy.” As I extended my hand.

He had a firm shake but only honked his horn.

“So do you clown much?” I was trying like hell not to laugh too hard

Jimmy just honked back twice. Nodded and began to waddle away. I wondered if Jimmy wasn’t just really shy.

“He really made my day fly by.” Megan said.

“Well I bet he just knows a good thing when he sees it.” I said. By his body language moving away he was a little down, I suspect he was trying to wow Megan. Hard to be seductive when your pants fall down twice an hour.

Will have to see what we can do for him.

The night was a quiet one as everyone was tired and needed the rest as Friday and Saturday are always the busiest.

* * *

I have to confess I slept in Friday morning and didn’t get out of bed until well after noon. By the time I arrived, Jenna and Megan were performing a dueling fiddle act complete with straw hats, peasant blouse and daisy duke shorts.

Jimmy had a tiny cowboy hat and riding a broom handle horsy.

So many people were taking in the show, two horse mounted patrolmen had actually taken up station nearby in case crowd control was needed. Mind you any man seeing Jenna and Megan dance would be quite happily entertained for an hour.

It was a warm day so I stood in the office lobby from yesterday.

By dinner Dina, Kim and Maxine were standing there with me carrying on yesterday’s conversation. The difference was that All three were practically excited to join the party.

“Shall we join the crowd ladies.” As I hustled them down the steps into the general crowd.

After a while Kim and Maxine were swaying with the after work crowd and I pushed horny for the first attractive man to ask them to dance. While Dina was a bit to self-consumed to just enjoy the moment. Rather than compel her to dance I pushed her to be enthralled with Jimmy. An average size guy, bursting with energy, she wondered what he would be like in bed. Watching him ride his horsy just made her lust after him.

Kim and Maxine eventually departed clinging to nice men they met this evening. It was moving on 9pm and getting chilly for Jenna and Megan who were will under dressed for evening.

Dina was still watching Jimmy. By now Jimmy had noticed and I enjoyed reinforcing his self-esteem that his act was going to guarantee this babe in his bed. Dina was maybe 5′8″ long brown hair and a nice figure.

As Jenna and Megan packed up I spoke with Dina.

“So what did you think?” I asked her.

Shy she responded “It was okay.” She was a little too coy for my liking. So I began projecting nasty sex thoughts about Jimmy such as riding his broom handle horsy. Dina was flushed and somewhat faint.

“Hey Jimmy, great show.” I said so he could here me. He had brought a bag today and started walking our way.

“Jimmy, let me introduce your newest fan.” And I pointed to Dina who smiled like a groupy meeting her rock idle.

“yeeha.” Was all Jimmy said and extended his arm. Dina took it and they began walking away. Well that was odd even for me.

Megan had a prior date and was off after giving me a hug.

I took Jenna home for a nice relaxing evening. A nice hot bath, massage and some new positions. Jenna’s attitude around sex was a pleasure to upgrade into that of a sultry diva. By the next morning she enjoyed sauntering around in just my t-shirt.

* * *

Saturday morning I dropped Jenna off at her apartment so she could change for her the last day of the Busker Festival. She wouldn’t tell me what she and Megan had in store. It was a long day running 11am to 9pm.

I stopped in at Jenna’s parent’s restaurant. It was a nice place, very quiet. I chatted up the staff and met her parents. Although born in Canada, they were very traditional in their upbringing. The restaurant struggled and they knew a change was needed.

After speaking to Jenna’s parents I pushed a little openness to new ideas. Including a weekend buffet with some traditional foods to take advantage of the family crowds.

This wasn’t going to save their world, but maybe as I walked around the neighbor hood today I could push a little buzz and get more people to stop by in the near future.

* * *

It is mid-afternoon when I arrive downtown. Jenna and Megan were wearing similar white wraparound sundresses and wide-brimmed hats. They looked like they were hosting a garden party. As the weekend crowd was mostly tourists coming and going from matinee shows it was a brilliant choose of dress.

Jimmy had acquired a new assistant. Dina the clown was dressed as a silly pink harem girl complete with huge parachute pants and boots with little bells. Jimmy was dressed as the blue genie complete with turban and magic squirt guns up his sleeves. The children were quite numerous and Jimmy and Dina had their act cut out for them. Subtly Dina was following Jimmy’s lead and her adoring eyes suggested she was in love.

I pushed a little dominance on Jimmy, and submission on Dina to balance them out. Dina could be too pushy and needed to relax to be adventurous with life.

I spent my afternoon enjoying the music and other buskers as they came and went. Jenna and Megan stopped for dinner and I joined them.

“So what do you think?” Megan asked excitedly.

“I like the change in style. Very good choice for a Saturday show outside.” I said.

“Do you want to see what we have underneath?” Jenna interjected.

“Hmmm.” I squinted my eyes like superman using his xray vision.

“Not yet, surprise me later.” I said smiling

Jenna and Megan just giggled and kissed me on the cheeks as they left to get back to work. Confidence is so sexy.

* * *

As the sunset, and the mature evening crowd began to grow. Jenna and Megan discarded their sun hats and let their hair down. Their violin playing was very exciting and energetic as the hours went by.

The clowns began to settle down to simple dancing. By 9pm Dina was almost lap dancing for her genie and Jimmy probably needed relief.

“Well Mike, it was a pleasure meeting you.” Not know the voice I spun around and realize it was Jimmy. Pulling off his hat I realized he was completely bald and looked very familiar.

“It was my pleasure Jimmy. Thank you for such an entertaining week.” As I shook his hand.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” I asked.

“Ah maybe. Jimmy Simms, Partner at Simms Shocky & Associates.” He said pretty straightforward. Simms Shocky is a PR company with billboards all over the city marketing shows and concerts. He is the drive behind this and other festivals in the city.

“Well congratulations, this was a great festival.” I said sharing my honest opinion.

“Thank you, it wouldn’t happen without people who really appreciate the arts.” Jimmy was right.

Dina saddled up to Jimmy and gave him a big hug.

“Well I guess someone needs to go home early for a spank.” Jimmy said. Dina giggled. A match made in heaven I thought as they walked down the street to wave down a taxi.

By this time Jenna and Megan had collected up their things and were struggled with two cases full of money. Like kids at Halloween, the pride was in the knowledge that the bounty was a reflection of a job well done.

“Well ladies, what next?” I asked sincerely.

“Your place to celebrate.” Jenna winked.

* * *

At my place we did indeed celebrate.

At the stroke of midnight Jenna and Megan were ready to show me their surprise. As they un-wrapped their dresses they revealed that they had worn nothing underneath save thigh high stockings. The dresses were lined and wrapped around their wastes a couple of times so that there was no chance for a peak through.

Megan dropped a CD into the player and soft music filled my apartment. Jenna and Megan began to dance together, caressing one another. I didn’t have to push very hard for them to kiss and enjoy exploring their new partnership.

They enjoyed one another as much as teasing, which meant they took a good damn while getting to me.

By morning they had easily satisfied me and were enjoying one another. Megan especially enjoyed 69 with Jenna so much that the only way Jenna could rest was to let Megan have her way. Jenna was in a perpetual state of bliss and I actually had to adjust her mental state to feel comfortable with an abundance of sexual energy.

* * *

Both Jenna and Megan had made out well enough from the Busker Festival that they could afford to splurge on new violins and travel. Megan is better off in school and Jenna could fix up her studio.

Both are promising performers ready for the next Busker Festival.

Jenna’s parents restaurant is doing much better, and Jenna practically has to give them money for the studio space.

Jimmy and Dina? Well Dina is two months pregnant and horny as can be all the time. Jimmy is probably the happiest guy I know. His story about Lil-Bo-De who likes to go deep is a classic whenever we cross paths.