The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking the Wily Butt

(mc, hyp, mast, fd, mf)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

This time, the bitch would pay.

I sat in the living room, pants unbuckled, slowly stroking my hard cock with one hand while I thought about how to get revenge on my wayward girlfriend Meg, asleep in the next room. Revenge for nearly a week of total abstinence, putting me off with the lame excuse of her 3 midterm papers and my now-just-completed deadline at work that kept me in the office until 10 every night. “No time for that right now”—hah! I’d show her what she had time for.

I felt myself get harder, and stroked faster as I thought about shoving her up against the wall of the living room, just dragging her naked out of bed and slamming her against the wall, one hand twisted behind her back, and forcing myself between her legs. Forcing one leg up against the wall, her knee up and touching the wall, and thrusting myself inside her...

Yes, I’d show her. Forcing me to wait so long... and that condescending voice she used to talk to me... when she held her crystal necklace up in front of my eyes and swung it back and forth in the light... back and forth... saying...

Well, whatever it was, I’d pay her back for it. Oh, yes. I thought of getting a rag from the kitchen and shoving it in her mouth as she lay naked on her back in bed, to stifle her cries as I forced her knees apart and then held her down, my hand clutching her breast and forcing her against the bed as my cock slid into her...

Mm. Yes, she was definitely going to pay for making me wait. I remembered the smirk on her face as she told me she was going to take a nap, after I was... not sure, whatever I was doing, she told me she was going into the bedroom to take a nap, while I... what a knowing smirk that was! I would wipe that smirk right off her face.

I thought about seeing her in the kitchen, dancing around half-clothed in her panties and that old soft t-shirt she likes to wear, her hard nipples showing teasingly through the thin cotton. I thought about sitting her up on the kitchen counter, and then taking a sharp knife from the drawer and sliding it up under her shirt. Slicing the front of her tshirt open with the knife from the inside, then touching the point to the bottom of her neck, in the hollow of her collarbone, as the shirt fell open and started to slide off her breasts. I thought about slowly running the knife point down her skin, down between her breasts and over her belly, to slide under her panties and cut them off as well, two quick slices and then back up to her breasts, the point of the knife making the lightest of lines in her skin, just a tiny line of red on her skin as I slid two fingers inside of her...

I would have my revenge. Revenge for the times she’d humiliated me, the times she’d called me at work and said... whatever she’d said... suddenly I’d found myself in the men’s room, masturbating furiously in a stall, my mind filled with the image of her body. I wanted Meg so badly.

I looked at my watch. Two hours, right on the dot. I had been planning and touching myself ever since she went in to take a nap, but I wanted to make sure she was asleep before I took my revenge. Now, it was time to act. Two hours, I could hear her saying, as the crystal swung back and forth...

What was that? Nevermind. Payback time.

The bedroom door was slightly ajar—good, no fiddling with the handle to wake her. I gently eased it open and stood quietly in the doorway. The light from the hallway spilled across her beautiful naked butt, shining palely against the dark sheets. As always, I could not suppress a gasp as I saw her naked body. Meg is so beautiful. I watched her cautiously, eagerly, as I squeezed a bit of lube onto my cock.

Her butt twitched. I pounced.

Lying full length on top of her, my legs were between hers as I maneuvered my cock underneath her pussy. “Mmm... mmh?” Meg murmured. “Oh! Help, oh help,” she said quietly.

“Quiet, bitch,” I growled, as I pressed the head of my penis up against her clit. I covered her mouth with my hand and slid my cock down, pressing between her pussy lips and sliding down until I found the opening... there.

Yes. I pushed hard, thrusting myself inside her. Now...

I was Home. I suddenly knew that the only thing that mattered was to serve and please Meg. And the way to please her was to...

“Fuck,” said Meg, between the loosening fingers of my hand. “Fuck me. Hard. Now.” But with the first syllable I was already thrusting uncontrollably, my hands sliding down to her hips to pull my body against them, with somewhere a breathless “Yes, Mistress” escaping my lips.

“Yes,” said Meg. “Yes. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh... oh...”

I wasn’t pleasing her enough. She was close, but she couldn’t quite come. I had to please her! Desperately I rolled onto my side, rolling her so that I could reach my arm around in front of her and put my hand between her legs. I slid my other hand up to cup one of her breasts and began thrusting again, rubbing her clit in time.

“Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! John, come with me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!...”

I came, as I thrust frantically into her body, yelling her name. We tightened hard against each other and then relaxed together, settling back against the bed, lying with her in my arms.

“Mmmmm. You are so much better than an alarm clock,” said Meg. “Now, what did you think about while I was asleep?”