The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Button Pusher

Chapter Two: On the Contrary...

“Wakey-wakey, Paragon, but don’t move before you listen to this, else the museum is gonna go ‘boom’!”

Huh... what tha’.... Paragon thought, wondering if she’d heard what she thought she’d heard, trying to climb up out of the dark well she’d apparently fallen into.

“Wakey-wakey, Paragon, but don’t move before you listen to this, else the museum is gonna go ‘boom’!", she heard again after a time, clearer this time, the buzzing in her ears finally fading.

She tried to shake her head to clear it, but something was attached to the back of it, making that difficult. She finally remembered what had happened to her, and taking care to heed what the voice... Addiction’s voice... was telling her, at least until she could sort things out, Paragon took stock of her current situation.

Her head was still wrapped, although a couple of things had changed there. While she’d been unconscious, it must have been unwound, because now her mouth was full of some soft material as well. That, and the parts over her lips and eyes seemed denser, tighter somehow, while the part covering her nose seemed to be thinner. She knew that because she was getting more air now, albeit still mixed with those two demanding aromas, if at lower levels than before. The more erotic and seductive of the two scents seemed to match the taste in her mouth, and for a moment she wondered, did Addiction actually have the nerve to do th....

“C’mon, Paragon... wake up, if you haven’t already. You’re supposed to be the big superheroine, and should be recovering from the chloro by now. But you better not try moving before I explain, or you’ll ruin all the fun... and the museum exhibit, too.”

Paragon groaned, hating the uncertainty of this, the helplessness and impatience she was starting to feel. She was bound now, she knew, lying on her belly on what she guessed was still the bare, hard museum floor. Her wrists were wrapped and held in light chains behind her back. Her ankles and knees were also chained together, with said ankles up in the air and connected to the back of her gag/blindfold in some way, lifting her head up and back so she was “looking” more forward than down. Someone had also taken the liberty of slicing the sides of her top so that her breasts pushed completely out if it, crushed beneath her on the cold, smooth tiles.

Not only that, but the bitches had put things inside her... inside her pussy and ass, filling and stretching both her holes!

She sighed, knowing she could break free from these slight chains with barely an effort, but needing to hear more before she tried anything that might damage the museum, and whatever was left of its newest exhibit.

Damn! Addiction and her crew got the drop on me way too easy. And now I’ve got to just lie here bound and stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey and wait for instructions. It’s friggin’ embarrassing.

But it was also pretty arousing, as much as the bound crimefighter hated to admit it. She wasn’t stretched that badly, and the idea of being bound and gagged and somewhat helpless wasn’t the worst feeling in the world to her by a long shot. She was also becoming more and more certain that the smell and taste in her nose and mouth both came from Addiction’s wet sex, something that Paragon knew she would deeply enjoy under different circumstances.

“Okay, babe, and on the assumption you’ve finally come around, here are the ground rules to our little game,” she finally heard Addiction say through the speaker buds that had obviously been placed in her ears before her head was completely re-wrapped.

“Number one... we’re long gone and you’re listening to a recording I made before we burgled the joint. You’re hearing this on a cheapo MP3 player that you might feel lying between your shoulder blades.

“Number two... you might notice that you’re tied up with simple swing set chains, easily breakable to you. But what you don’t probably realize is that there’s a thin wire running through all the links, with the end of each line going away from your body to eight charges of plastic explosive placed on the floor around you. They’re all wired together, though, so if one goes off, they all go off.”

Bitch, Paragon thought. If they go off it won’t kill me, but it’ll hurt like the blazes, and this section of the museum will probably be destroyed!

“You can see that for yourself if you work your wrists from side to side a very little bit.”

Paragon did that, just gently, feel the weight of some small resistance on each side of her.

Crud!

“Do you feel them, babe? There’s one on each side for your wrist, knee, and ankle chains. Another wired chain is looped around your ankles a couple of times, and then up to the back of your pretty head wrap, then out to the sides past your shoulders.

“What you need to know is that if you break any of the chains, you’ll break the wires inside them, and set off all eight charges at once, and you wouldn’t want to do that, would you?”

No, I wouldn’t... bitch!

“I have no doubt you’d survive the blast, Paragon,” Addiction’s smug voice added, “but a goody-twoshoes like yourself would feel terrible destroying the rest of the exhibit and parts of the museum just to get away on your own. So instead, you’ll have to suffer being as embarrassed as hell when the police come to rescue you in a couple of hours. Don’t worry... I plan on calling them in a little while.

“And just to ease your mind, there’s a piece of paper with the word ‘Bomb’ on it by each of them, so don’t worry about your rescuers inadvertently setting them off, either.”

Well thank god for small favors. I can suffer the humiliation, I guess, but I’d hate to have anyone die because I was stupid enough to get captured.

“Finally, we come to rule number three. Well, it’s not a rule exactly, so much as a condition. The condition is, while you’re waiting to be released, I’m going to try to drive you to a major orgasm. I know your slutty side would like that, but with your strength, you’ll almost certainly break one of the chains if you should jerk or spasm too hard.

“You get where I’m going here yet?”

As Addiction stopped speaking, the things filling her pussy and ass sprang to life with a muted whirr. Paragon gasped, just managing to keep herself from moving so violently that she broke her leg or hogtie chains.

“Almost got you with that, didn’t I, hon? Maybe I did, I don’t know for sure. But on the assumption I didn’t, I’ll tell you that the vibes inside you, and pressing on your clit, are linked to the MP3 player and set to go on at certain times and at certain speeds based on some subsonic signals I recorded behind my voice. That’s technical shit, I know, but I thought I’d give you all the info, just so you know what’s in store for you.”

Twisted witch! Paragon yelled with her mind, feeling a bit of desperation as she fought to control the arousal the vibes and everything else were already creating in her.

“But don’t worry, babe... I’ll be here with you the whole time, keeping you company, whispering sweet nothings in your ear about how wet you’re getting, how hot and seductive all this feels to you, and just how badly you need to cum,” Addiction’s voice went on, her tone dropping to something lower and more sultry.

“And just so you’re not surprised, and because I know you’re so attracted to me, if all this should start to get to you, and you like, begin to pant a little bit, you’re going to inhale even more of my pussy scent, and some of that chloro that still impregnates the cloth over your nose. And being a lesbian slut superheroine, all of that is going to turn you on something fierce, isn’t it? I know I’ve never heard of any of you who didn’t have a ‘secret’ bondage and chloroform fetish.”

Paragon groaned, knowing her attractive tormentor was right... she did have those things, and in spades. She’d have to try to resist them as best she could though, if she wanted to save this part of the museum.

“And those are my wet panties in your mouth, my helpless, aroused heroine, if you hadn’t already guessed. Yes, yes, I know I lied before, but I also know you’re just loving my taste and smell, aren’t you? Again, that’s nothing to be ashamed of, as most all women love the taste and smell of my wet pussy. I’m not called Addiction for nothing, you know.

“You can feel it already, can’t you? Your desire and arousal growing for me almost every second. Go ahead, Paragon... take a really deep breath of me and enjoy yourself.”

She shivered on the floor, struggling not to do exactly that, stunned by how badly she wanted to inhale Addiction’s inticing fragrance, by how strongly the villainess was already getting to her, pushing and jabbing at her hot buttons. The vibes had picked up a bit of speed, too, forcing Paragon to raise her hips in order to lift her clitoris off the appendage to the one in her increasingly wet pussy. She couldn’t “free” it completely from the invader’s wriggling touches, but she knew she wouldn’t last very much longer if she pressed down on it tightly.

Paragon couldn’t stifle a thick moan, though, as Addiction wasn’t letting up, either.

“I’ll bet the floor is cold on your big, soft tits, huh? I imagine those cool, smooth tiles have your nipples all stiff and excited, too. It must be difficult not to just grind and work them over the floor, as aroused as you’re getting. You must know if I were there right now, I’d be fondling them, and licking and sucking on your big, needy nipples. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? You’d get off so badly on Addiction using those luscious, totally aroused, heavy tits of yours while you lay there all bound and gagged and completely helpless.

“You couldn’t stop me at all, you know, and I’d just work them and work them until you wanted to explode, to just cream yourself all over the vibe I shoved deep in your pussy under your shorts.”

I love my tits used hard, yess... Paragon thought before she could check herself. Her arousal was growing, unable to block Addiction’s oh-so-sexy voice from her ears, and the other’s erotic words and teases from her increasingly sex-fogged mind. She realized, too late, that she was already breathing harder, faster, driven by her own lust, and that her captor’s seductive smell was turning her on more and more. The remnant of the chloroform she was breathing in was make it harder and harder for her to concentrate, too, or to resist what was happening to her.

She wanted to hate herself for being such an easy sexual mark, but even that feeling drifted away from her as the surge in her libido drove everything else aside.

“You want to cum so badly already, don’t you, babe? You can feel the pressure building in your loins as the vibes grind at your desperately aroused pussy and ass, your butt cheeks tightening, those electric sparks tingling along your tailbone and spine. Your swollen nipples must be aching with need by now, and your mind is filling with thoughts of licking and eating my pussy, of me pulling your face so tight to my wet cunt that you can barely breathe.”

Oh fuck... oh god... stop it! Stop saying those things! Paragon thought, not even realizing she was literally moaning those same words with her gagged mouth, beginning to lose all control as she was sexually attacked on all fronts.

“A big-titted, healthy young woman like yourself must have incredible sexual urges, Paragon. Even after this is over, you’ll be thinking about me, wanting me, imagining me having sex with you like this... all bound and helpless, sliding my wet sex all over your face and breasts, making you crazy, making you cum, addicting you to my body and your own desire for me.”

Gasping as the vibrators sped up another notch, then groaning as she couldn’t help but drop her hips to the floor, Paragon tried one more time to deny what she was feeling, to fight against the rising tide of arousal tearing at her. It was all happening so fast, though, first one part of her body and then another, attacking her senses, filling her thoughts with wanton images of wild, passionate sex.

Frustrated on so many levels, she couldn’t completely stop herself from humping her sensitized clit on the relentless vibrator, or grinding her engorged nipples over the smooth floor beneath her. Both things just felt too good, too deeply erotic, to resist now, her body betraying her at every turn. Panting, her lungs demanding more oxygen, she took in more of Addiction’s intoxicating scent, and more anesthetic, both of them washing over her like a wave, both of them further melting her ability to resist the villainess’ words and thoughts.

It went on and on, as Paragon struggled... a losing struggle... to defend herself from herself. She couldn’t catch her mental breath as Addiction massaged her mind and body with her voice.

“The pressure to cum must be unbearable for you, Paragon. I mean, every second you’re growing more deeply excited, and the vibes aren’t giving you a moment’s respite. No, they’re endlessly driving at you, demanding your orgasm, making it impossible for you to hold back any longer. And admit it to yourself... you’ve never smelled anything as erotic as my creamy cunt, and never felt so helpless or aroused in your life. This is your wildest fantasy come true, and the longer you don’t cum, the bigger your orgasm will be, like some animal inside you waiting to tear its way out.

“You can’t control yourself now. You’re going insane with need. You can’t resist it any more... you can’t resist the overwhelming pressure inside you to cum for me....”

And Paragon couldn’t. She tried, but she simply couldn’t.

It felt like even her mind was full of cum now, all pretense of fighting her orgasm gone as she gave up and just worked her pussy and clit on the one vibrator, her ass clenching around the other. Helpless, sightless, she moaned and writhed and completely lost it. She was being freight-trained, and there wasn’t a single aspect of what was happening to her that didn’t excite her. Her superpowers meant nothing to her, were useless to her now, and that only turned her on even more.

Something inside her snapped, and then so did she.

Crying out into her gag, she started to cum, jerking and twisting in her restraints. They held for a second, and then they snapped, too... the two sets on her legs and the one connecting her ankles and head.

The only explosion, though, was the one expanding inside her, as her orgasm roared through her, and out of her, in pulsating waves of steamy, creamy lust, endless and timeless and hotter than anything she’d ever imagined....

It took her the longest time to settle down, to come back to earth enough to realize there’d been no bombs, or somehow they hadn’t gone off as planned. She easily pulled apart the chains around her wrists, then slowly sat up, still panting heavily through her nose, trying to make up for the oxygen deprivation of the last few, intense minutes. The slippery mittens no longer on her arms and hands, Paragon finally succeeded in unwrapping the soft, sweat-soaked cloth from around her head and pulling Addiction’s soaked panties from her mouth, at last able to see and breathe clearly again.

She pulled the buds from her ears and the connected MP3 player up from under her costume in back, too, finally freeing herself from Addiction’s sultry, teasing voice, as well.

When she looked at the “bombs” surrounding her, she saw only eight red bricks with wires still taped to most of them. She felt humiliated, despite her wicked afterglow, at being so easily captured, then toyed with and tricked like this. She was a superheroine after all, and to be laid low, and... well, sexually controlled by a bit of drugs, some bondage, and a cheap ruse...?

She shivered and shook as she stood, slid down her shorts, and slowly worked the vibes out of herself, disconnecting the wire that ran to the player and wrapping it around them. Disgusted with herself, though still deeply aroused, she thought about simply leaving, and phoning in a belated alarm to the police. She knew that wouldn’t work, though, or even be advisable, as Forensics would find a whole bunch of anomalous information about someone who wasn’t one of the burglars... that being, her.

There was little she could do about the wet mess her costume shorts had become, but at least, given their dark green color, her “arousal” didn’t show too badly. She could cover her breasts using her cape, and clean up some, though, so left to find a bathroom to straighten herself up a little, and to toss Addiction’s panties away. Returning to the scene of the crime after that, she collected the vibes, “hood”, and MP3 player, and flew them up to the roof, as there was no reason she could see, or make herself see, why the police would need to know everything that had happened.

After that, she found a phone, called in her report, and waited for them to arrive. She’d explain that she’d come in, fought with the crooks, been drugged unconsious, then bound and tricked while the perps made off with parts of the exhibit. As that was basically the truth, if not the whole truth, that should cover things for the police. She’d take some snide glances, maybe a few lewd comments, and a bit of embarrassment, but worse things had happened to her during her crime-fighting career, and she’d be okay.

Yes, the cops would be satisfied with that.

Paragon wished she could say the same for herself.

As she thought about the items now up on the roof, and how they’d been used so skillfully against her, she just couldn’t make herself come down all the way, couldn’t quite quell the heavy, sexual need in her they’d created. After she was done here, she’d have to take them back to her Alicia Summers’ apartment, then decide whether to save them as “trophies”, smash them and tear them into a hundred pieces, or perhaps examine them more closely, looking for clues about Addiction and her gang.

Yes, that’s what I should do with them, Paragon thought, standing there looking up toward the skylight, idling rubbing the inside of her thigh with her fingers. I should examine them more closely before deciding whether to toss or keep them. That would be the only smart thing to do.

“Yeah... I’ll check them out until I finally get a clue,” Paragon told the empty room.

Then she smiled and said, “We’re not done yet, Addiction... not by a long shot.”

(To be continued....)