The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Button Pusher

Chapter Three: Oh, nuts!

Once more, Paragon flew through the clear night air, only this time heading back for her apartment, and this time in defeat. It was a defeat that tore at her in so many ways, but the feeling she was finding hardest to deal with was the humiliation of it. She’d been captured so easily, then played for such a fool. She’d been “forced” to orgasm against her will, and then had to deal with some less-than-empathetic police officers, more than one of which had seemed to take great delight in her other embarrassing “failures”.

Holding some of the instruments of her defeat in her hands, she landed on the roof of the Jason Building, where she’d rented a small storage building to store some of her bigger, less-used possessions and souvenirs. That, and a full body scanner she’d purchased, just to make sure she had no homing devices on her (Batman did love his little games); either on her body, costume, or, in this case, the “hood” she’d worn, the MP3 player and ear buds she’d been forced to listen to, or the two vibrators that had been inside her and....

Dammit! Addiction is going to pay for this big time! Paragon thought angrily as she, and everything else, came up clean and green. It was safe to head back to her Alicia Summers apartment now, and that’s just what she was going to do. She’d catch a shower, try to settle down some, and then attempt to come up with a new, and better, plan to catch those who’d done this to her.

Still burning inside with anger and embarrassment, she landed on the roof of her apartment building, keyed her way through the roof door, and went down to her penthouse apartment. Once safely inside, she tossed her “trophies” on the dining room counter and stormed into her bedroom, practically tearing off her costume in her haste to get into the shower.

It wasn’t that she felt unclean, as sexual things didn’t put her off in any real way. She was just anxious to move past what had happened and to move forward with adjusted plans and actions for taking care of Emerald City’s newest menace... Addiction. If anything, she saw her upcoming shower as the beginning of a fresh start, as a way to wash the past off her and look ahead. She’d used this technique many times before, and to good success, as this obviously wasn’t the first time she’d failed at something, either as Alicia Summers or as Paragon.

She was surprised, then, when she found it not working as she’d hoped.

As she stood there lathering herself in the warm spray, she could feel most of her anger, humiliation, and guilt washing off and out of her. But instead of being replaced with new resolve, new clarity of mind and purpose, she found those negative feelings being replaced with... arousal.

It was an arousal she’d started to deny the second she’d free herself from her chains at the museum, she realized. It was an arousal she’d tried her damnedest to hide from the police as they’d questioned her about what had happened before they’d arrived. It was an arousal she’d been repressing the entire flight home, letting her mind dwell only on the bad things about her capture and unceremonious defeat at the hands of a woman she’d definitely underestimated.

But now, standing here naked and exposed to an unseeing world, and her own deepest feelings, she was remembering how good it had all felt, too....

Her deep arousal at being bound and unable to move; how intense and demanding her growing lust had become; how evocative Addiction’s scent, words, and voice had been to her; how helplessly hard and irresistibly she’d cum... all of it was still there, still inside her as she ran the soapy washrag over her breasts and between her thighs.

She’d only cum the once, and when she was this jacked up, when she’d been wrung through the sexual wringer as strongly as she’d just had, once was never enough for her, she knew.

So now, her rather insistent erotic needs were starting to rear their libidinous head within her, making each pass of the wet cloth over one of her erogenous zones a rippling pleasure, a teasing tug at her feminine desires. She’d moaned aloud more than once, lurching and pressing against her own hands, before she finally grabbed hold of herself, twisted the shower controls to cold, and managed to rinse herself off.

Don’t be such a slut! Alicia yelled at herself as she finally stepped out of the shower, and began to towel off.

That was barely any better, however, as she had to touch and rub all the same spots, and found she couldn’t get Addiction’s lingering fragrance out of her mind. Even with the scents of soap and shampoo hanging in the steamy air of the bathroom, she could still smell her captor’s wet, aroused pussy whenever if she let herself.

And dammit, she wanted to let herself! How am I ever going to think of a new plan of attack when I’m this horny? she thought, walking naked into the kitchen, looking for something to drink, and spying the items she’d left on the counter.

She stopped, staring at them, remembering things she’d done in the past when she’d needed to cum, when she’d needed to work off her sexual frustrations and needs.

For god’s sake, Alicia, forget about it... remember her nickname and all....

She found she couldn’t forget about it, though, and it wasn’t as if she’d never used a little self-bondage to get herself off. Addiction had been right in that, as she, like many heroines, did enjoy the feeling of being helpless, of being sexually tormented without the ability to prevent it, or stop it once it had started.

And right here on the counter were implements practically guaranteed, along with a set of her own restraints, to force her to orgasm, again and again.

Alicia wanted to tell herself she was silly to even consider such a thing, but she was already wet again simply from contemplating it. And what was the downside, really? She still couldn’t think clearly, and probably wouldn’t be able to sleep until she did something, and it wasn’t like anyone was going to find out what she’d done... would they?

So why not?

Feeling her excitement rise as she reached a decision, Alicia quickly began to prepare, taking the hood, vibes, and player into her bedroom and putting them on the nightstand next to her queen-sized bed. As she needed to put on new sheets, anyway, she stripped off the cotton ones, and replaced them with some of her best silk ones, knowing just how good they would feel against her naked body.

After she’d finished making the bed, Alicia went to the big wall safe in the back of her clothes closet, opened it, and took out the three pairs of adamantite cuffs she’d acquired during the course of one her superheroine adventures. She knew they would hold her captive, just as they had when The Groper had captured her for a time, and she needn’t worry about breaking free of them, no matter how “energetic” she became as she orgasmed.

She’d used them many times before, and they would work just fine.

Taking them back to the bed, she dropped them there, then prepared for her “session”... hydrating herself, going to the bathroom, getting the key to the cuffs out of the freezer, and doing all those safety things one learns about when they’ve practiced self-bondage for any amount of time.

She opened a dresser drawer for a clean pair of white, high-cut panties, and, on a sudden, erotic whim, grabbed a pair of black thigh-highs, too.

Next, she climbed onto the bed, stood, and attached the cuff key to an eyebolt she’d screwed into the ceiling for just that purpose. The key was connected to a carefully measured length of string, which in turn was carefully balled up inside a large ice cube, and then the whole thing was connected to the eyebolt. Eventually, when the cube melted enough for the ball of string to unwind, the key would drop down and be left dangling a foot or so above the bed.

That would place it just over her ass, where she’d be able to grab it and use it to release herself.

That was the plan, at least, and Alicia didn’t give it a second’s thought, as such an arrangement had always worked in the past. Besides, she had her back-ups in place, anyway, as she wasn’t so foolish as to risk her health just to get her sexual kicks.

Everything set, she settled down on the bed and prepared herself for what she increasingly needed, and wanted, and was determined to get.

First, she took the two stockings and wrapped and tied one around the base of each of her large breasts... not too tight, as this would be a long session, but enough to turn her flesh red, taut, and sensitive. As she finished the last knot, already imagining the feel of the smooth silk sliding over them, she was hardly surprised at how stiff and swollen her dark nipples were.

Barely managing not to touch them, she then connected the two vibrators back to the MP3 player, and lubricated the smaller of the two by sliding it in and out of her already very wet sex, shivering deliciously from the feel of that. Finished, she worked it into her ass… very slowly... savoring each small shudder as it inched deeper inside her. When that was done, the bigger vibe soon found its way deep inside her pussy, that “dreaded” appendage making contact with her aroused clit once again.

It was all she could do, once it was finally seated, to not pull it out and slowly work it back into place, again.

After sliding the panties on and pulling them high, to help hold the vibrators inside her, she locked her ankles, and thus her legs, a few inches apart with one set of cuffs, moaning softly at how tightly that compressed her nether holes around their current occupants. Then she closed one bracelet of a second pair around the center span of her ankle cuffs, and the other bracelet around the middle of the third pair, the pair that would be holding her wrists very soon.

Anxious to get going, she worked the speaker buds into her ears, then connected their wires to the MP3 player between her shoulder blades. She knew it would stay right there, held between its connections to her head and the vibrators. Then she turned it on, shivering again as she heard Addiction’s voice telling Paragon to “Wakey-wakey”, once more.

As Alicia listened to her saying that a few times, as she had at the museum, she carefully wrapped her head in the long, thin, scarf-like hood. It was strange how the material seemed to help her, almost like it knew where it should go. She eschewed packing her mouth, as it would be easier on her, and a bit safer. Irrespective of that, once more the wrap proved very effective at gagging and blindfolding her, just as it had when Addiction had captured her earlier.

She’d only taken a couple of turns around her nose, though... again, just to be on the safer side. But even at that, she could already smell the remaining traces of Addiction’s aromatic pussy, and even a bit of the narcotic that had been used to knock her out.

Starting to tremble with lust, and with everything else taken care of, there was only one thing left for her to do.

Too excited to even hesitate, she flopped down on her stomach, her swollen nipples and aroused tits pressing into the smooth coolness of the satin sheets. Filled with hot anticipation, she lifted her heels up to her ass, reached down and back with her arms and hands, and proceeded to lock one of her wrists into the third set of cuffs.

Knowing she was committed the second she trapped her other wrist, as it would take roughly three hours for the ice to melt enough to drop the cuff key to her waiting hands, Alicia ran over her checklist of preparations, wanting to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything. It was difficult to concentrate with Addiction letting her know the ground rules of their “little game” again, but she managed. At last, finally satisfied, she clicked the final cuff closed.

She moaned into her tight gag then, almost cumming as she began to writhe on the teasingly soft fabric. Caught in a fairly tight hogtie, her ankle and wrist cuffs held close together by the third pair, Alicia let herself struggle just enough to convince her mind and body she was now completely bound and helpless.

In her ears she was hearing Addiction repeating... “Do you feel it, babe? There’s one on each side for your wrist, knee, and ankle chains. Another wired chain is looped around your ankles a couple of times, and then up to the back of your pretty head wrap, then out to the sides past your shoulders...”

Re-hearing those words, Alicia knew what the other was saying wouldn’t be quite so arousing this time around. But that was okay, as this would be a longer session, she didn’t want things to go too quickly, and she’d eventually get to a part of the recording that she hadn’t heard the first time through.

Alicia moaned louder, feeling her arousal growing as Addiction got to the part of the rules where she’d told Paragon that she was going to try to make her cum. It was also the part where the vibrators had come on, and she found herself more than glad when they suddenly did again.

It was just so hot to her… all of it. She was breathing a little faster now, finding a bit of Addiction’s erotic scent to arouse her, and even a touch of the mind-melting chloroform to help her drift more deeply into her own lost world. It wouldn’t be long, she knew, until she was cumming again....

And then the vibrators stopped.

And she couldn’t hear Addiction’s voice anymore, either.

“Oh no!” Alicia moaned aloud into her multi-layer gag, knowing she would hate it if all her plans were ruined so quickly.

Did something break in the MP3 player? she wondered.

She bounced and struggled a bit harder, hoping to maybe jolt the player, and everything else, back to life, but nothing seemed to happen. Frustrated, Alicia tried to quell her disappointment, telling herself she could still just fantasize, still work her body around....

Then, just like that, Addiction’s voice came back.

“At this point, if my rather educated guesses about you are correct, Paragon, you’re probably wondering if the MP3 player has broken or something. As you can see, it has not. But as this is the second time it’s been turned on, it’s now switched itself to track two.”

What the heck!? Alicia thought. Is she watching me, somehow?

“What’s happening here, or at least I hope, and have guessed, is happening, is that you’ve gone home, haven’t been able to get me out of your head, have gotten all horny and needy, and have tied yourself up with my toys. I’m sure a superheroine slut like yourself has some usable restraints, has some bondage equipment even you can’t break.”

Oh, crud! Have I been outsmarted again? Alicia began to struggle more strenuously, even knowing it was futile.

“No, baby. The only thing that’ll be ‘breaking’ in the next few hours will be you, Paragon. I’ve studied your type, and though you could be listening to this at your kitchen table, simply looking for clues, or listening to it in your bed while you masturbate to the sound of my voice, my guess is that you’re there, all helpless and wet, trying to exactly duplicate the feelings you had, the feelings that I gave you, back at the museum.

“Am I right, sweetie? Oh, that’s right, you’re all gagged and can’t answer me, can you?” Addiction finished, then laughed… a rather triumphant and sinister laugh.

Alicia didn’t know what to do, what to think. She realized she was panting with excitement and from her increasing struggles, and that Addiction’s scent and the drugs in her hood were filling her nostrils again. Somehow, they seemed stronger now though, maybe even stronger than they had at the museum.

“So for the next few hours you’re just going to lay there and listen to me, Paragon. I’m going to talk, and you’re going to listen. I imagine you’re also going to cum a whole bunch of times, too, but that’s neither here nor there to me, other than to make you weaker and more susceptible to what I’m saying. In fact, I’ll be quiet for a minute while you turn up your super-hearing. There’s something else on this new track I want you to hear.”

As Addiction went silent, Alicia tried to quiet her own breathing, amping up her hearing as told, figuring it was important. It took her a while, but eventually she did hear something… something that sounded like Addiction whispering.

“You love Addiction. You want to obey Addiction. Addiction is the most erotic, wonderful woman in the world. You want to submit to Addiction completely. You want Addiction to control your mind and body….”

The litany of “commands” went on and on, repeating themselves in a closed loop, making Alicia shiver from their implications and the knowledge there was no way to turn them off or tune them out.

“I’m back, Paragon,” Addiction’s normal voice yelled into Alicia’s ears until she could turn down her hearing again. “You’re going to be listening to those ‘instructions’ for the next few hours, too. Do you think you can resist them? Do you think you can resist me?

“You must have noticed how strong my wet pussy smell is again, too. And you’re probably starting to get a bit light-headed from the chloro. How, you ask? Tiny, time-released granules impregnated in the cloth, that’s how, just waiting for you to pull air over them long enough to activate them. That time should be about now, and they should last, oh… about three to four hours.

“Plenty long enough to help me take over you mind, Paragon. And more than enough time to turn you into my own personal sex slave and a mole I can use inside the Society of Global Protectors!”

Then Addiction laughed again, while Alicia shuddered and juiced even harder on the vibes that had turned back on inside her. She tried to think, knowing she needed to come up with a way to stop this, or to resist what the villainess so obviously had planned for her.

But she was already so aroused, and her mind was turning into a fog of lust and soporific weakness, and Addiction seemed to be two steps ahead of her again….

“Give your mind and body to me, Paragon. You know you want to, and just thinking about is making you even hotter. You know you can’t possibly resist my sensuous, addictive allure for long.”

Hoping that was not the truth of things, Alicia tried to fight back... but how?

For now, all she could think to do was struggle, even as doing that turned her on more, and even as Addiction’s seductive, knowing voice began to speak to her again.