The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calico: Ensnared by the Red octopus

Warning: The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

Roger Coldworth sat calmly in his office reviewing the daily feed of global financial news and stock market trades on a bank of monitors mounted on a wall of his spacious penthouse office in Coldworth Tower. He had built his empire through shrewd investments as well as other unorthodox financial deals, many of them illegal. By day he ran his corporation in a no nonsense fashion, gobbling up and merging corporations right and left. But in all his boardroom dealings his thoughts were never far from his alternate identity, the reviled super villain known as Red Octopus.

In his costumed persona, Red Octopus took it upon himself to keep Empire City and its citizens in a grip of fear through subversive acts of terror and intimidation. A fearful populace was a populace he could control. But there were those who would stand in his way and usurp his plans to obtain ever more power.

Red Octopus detested The League of Super Heroines. They were a group of masked and caped do-gooders who fought him at every turn. One in particular was an irritating thorn in his side. Her name was Calico and she had taken it upon herself to target Red Octopus and everything he stood for. Though at times he thrived on their game of cat and mouse he decided it was now time to take her out of the equation and months of planning had culminated in discovering her weakness.

Calico’s real life identity was Christine Cartier, the producer and host of a highly successful Internet program that showcased all the latest electronics and technology. She was incredibly attractive, voluptuous with reddish brown hair, a pert nose, grayish green eyes, a mischievous smirk and a splotch of cute freckles on her high cheekbones. Her body was incredible, wide hips with a perfectly round rear, long legs, slim waist and a bust that any healthy male could not keep his eyes off of.

Christine was the quintessential self-made businesswoman with a brain to match her beauty and when she donned her stiletto ankle boots, slick latex catsuit with the front zipper pulled down just enough to accentuate a generous amount of cleavage. The outfit was accented with leather opera gloves and a neoprene eye mask. Many criminals were too stunned to think before Calico made short work of them. Before they knew it they were cuffed and captured.

Calico’s closest ally in the war on crime was Mega Woman, a statuesque blonde whose bust was tightly encased in a white unitard with an oval space to highlight her creamy melons and cut high to show off her shapely legs. Her blue calf-length high-heeled boots made her even taller and her costume was accented with a bright red billowing cape.

Red Octopus knew that to capture the elusive Calico, he would have to exploit her greatest weakness: her close relationship with Mega Woman. The voluptuous bombshell would prove difficult to capture but months of planning culminated in a trap in which he threatened to set off a bomb on the Beltway Bridge at the height of rush hour traffic.

The bridge was in Mega Woman’s patrolling sector and when the heroine swooped in to save the day, she snagged Red Octopus, who promptly revealed the only thing that that could stop Mega Woman, a chunk of crystal from her home planet, rendering her so weak that all Red Octopus had to do was gather her in his arms and snap a pair of heavy duty metal cuffs on her wrists. In seconds he placed a hood over her head and attached a hook and cable to the cuffs so he could lower her over the railing of the bridge to a boat anchored 100 feet below. The villain followed by hooking onto the cable with a grapple and dropping onto the boat where a henchman pulled anchor, gunned the engines and sped away before the police or any other heroines arrived.

Red Octopus brought Mega Woman an underground bunker in a remote location outside the city. He immediately placed her in an elaborate bondage rack, which stretched her lithe body to its limits. The villain added to her humiliation by buckling a bondage collar around her neck to symbolize his domination over her. To stifle her protests he crammed a large blue ball gag that matched the color of her boots into her mouth. Finally he placed a vibrating device taut against the sheer material of her unitard right between her legs, which stimulated her over and over but never allowed her to achieve sweet climax.

Under ordinary circumstances Mega Woman would have simply broken apart her restraints, but Red Octopus kept the chunk of crystal there in the bondage room, tantalizingly out of reach of the heroine so that she remained weak and completely helpless to escape her trap.

Roger took a moment from his perusal of the financial news and switched over to a live video feed of the remotely located bondage room where he had Mega Woman at his control. Each of the monitors had a different view of the struggling and whimpering heroine. One was aimed on her firm derriere, one focused on her bust, one revealed the entire bondage rack and one was aimed directly at her crotch which was being rubbed and stimulated by his insidious climax device. Every angle captured in crystal clear high definition video and every second recorded for his personal pleasure.

The villain took great pleasure in watching the many expressions of Mega Woman, from anger to frustration, to surprise and then ecstasy, over and over again. He grinned lasciviously at the heaving of her chest, the constant straining and struggling, the clenching of her buttocks, the wincing from the intense stimulation of her most intimate area and even the string of saliva that hung from her quivering chin. Every moan, every grunt, every squeal, every whimper caught on high tech recording devices, and fed into encrypted hard drives for safe storage.

Just then his intercom chirped and his assistant announced, “Mr. Coldworth, I tried to stop her but she just marched right past me and she’s heading to your office. It’s that… superheroine woman…Calico…should I call security?”

“No need, Miss Milani, I’ve been expecting her,” Roger replied as he switched his feed from Mega Woman back to his financial news and markets. The doors burst open and Calico strutted in full of determination in her body language. She stood before his desk, pert chin out and head held high, her hands on svelte hips, full of bluster and arrogance.

“All right Mr. Coldworth! You better tell me where she is and you better tell me NOW!” Calico exclaimed.

Roger pretended ignorance and merely responded, “Tell you where who is?”

“Don’t act innocent. You know exactly who I’m talking about…Mega Woman!”

“Mega Woman? Has she gone missing?”

“Yes! And I know you’re involved with her kidnapping,” Calico sneered as she approached his desk and clamped the edge of it in her hands. “Cooperate now and I’ll recommend that the authorities give you a slightly lesser sentence.”

“That’s quite a generous offer, but I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m a businessman. I have no reason to kidnap a super heroine.”

“You’re a snake is what you are,” Calico sneered. “I know all about your dirty business practices but thanks to your army of lawyers it’s nearly impossible to prove what you’re up to. But I did some digging on my own and I’ve come to the simple conclusion that you and Red Octopus are partners in crime. You support his terrorist acts with your financial backing and it was Red Octopus that was caught on the bridge traffic camera using a crystal to weaken Mega Woman and kidnap her. Now tell me where he’s taken her before I pick up this desk and drop it on you.”

Roger grinned and struggled from laughing out loud. The clueless heroine had no idea that he and Red Octopus were one and the same. “Well, that’s quite a preposterous accusation. Hypothetically speaking, if that were true and you did what you threatened, the desk would crush and kill me and you’d never find out where Mega Woman is…not that I have the slightest clue.”

“Then how about if I hypothetically kick your sorry behind until you tell me where Red Octopus has taken Mega Woman?”

“Now, Calico, you and I both know threats like that won’t work. If I were the sociopathic criminal you claim that I am, then no amount of beating or torture would make me talk. In fact I might even like it…”

Calico growled in frustration. He was right. Sick criminals like Roger Coldworth and Red Octopus were impossible to intimidate. Her only choice was to try and reason with him. Mega Woman’s life depended on it. She had been captured by a villain like Red Octopus once herself and shuddered at the thought of what Mega Woman might be going through at the moment. Most likely in some bondage device, sexually tortured over and over and over again.

“All right Mr. Coldworth, you have the upper hand...for now. Tell me what it will take for you to get Red Octopus to release Mega Woman,” Calico exclaimed in momentary defeat. She decided she would play along with his charade until she could figure out how to regain the upper hand. She was fully confident it wouldn’t take long. People like Roger Coldworth usually tripped themselves up sooner or later.

Roger sat in his chair and grinned at Calico, interlocking his fingers together and placing his fingertips on his chin as if to contemplate this new offer.

Calico sneered at her sleazy nemesis in disgust. These creeps were always the same with their perverted aims. “Let me guess…you want me to take off my costume so you can gawk at my naked body. Or do you want me to get down on my knees to pleasure you? Can’t any of you scumbags at least be creative?”

“Well then, it seems you are open to negotiation. Let me ask you a question, Calico. Again hypothetically speaking, is Mega Woman’s freedom worth a few…minor favors…on your part?”

Calico narrowed her eyes and glared at Coldworth. “You bastard, you know it is.”

“Well then I have four simple caveats if we are to make this arrangement.”

“I’m listening.”

“Number one, you will have dinner with me this evening. My chef will prepare a lavish meal and we will enjoy each other’s company for an hour or so.”

“O-kay,” Calico replied hesitantly. Maybe this might not be so bad after all.

“Number two, you will spend one night with me in my suite where we will make love as many times as I wish.”

Calico grimaced and then let out a pained sigh. Here it was. With jet black hair, tanned complexion and a lean but muscular frame, under normal circumstances she would have found Coldworth quite attractive but the thought of this devious “businessman” having his way with her made her skin crawl. Unfortunately she was at a disadvantage. She had to get Mega Woman free at any cost.

“Ugh! I agree, but reluctantly I might add. I have a caveat of my own. You will use protection. I don’t want any of your disgusting fluids inside of me.”

“This isn’t how it works, Calico. I don’t negotiate. I simply make the demands and you acquiesce, otherwise Mega Woman remains…wherever she is…but not to worry. I’ve had a vasectomy so you don’t have to worry about getting pregnant.”

Flustered, Calico snapped, “Fine! What else do you want you creep?”

“I will take you to Red Octopus’ lair where he has Mega Woman, but before I do you must agree to allow me to render you unconscious with chloroform. We’ll pretend that Red Octopus has captured you. I will leave you with Mega Woman and then make my escape. You will easily free yourself and Mega Woman but you will never reveal my involvement with Red Octopus to anyone. As far as you’re concerned you will have no clue who or where Red Octopus is.”

“Are you serious? You expect me to go along with that ridiculous charade?”

“…If you want to see Mega Woman again, I think, yes.”

“You are the lowest form of scum on earth Roger Coldworth! How do I know you won’t just put me in some death trap or keep me prisoner once you have me unconscious? Do I look naive?”

“You have my word, Calico. And even though deep down you believe I’m the world’s most devious criminal, there is an unwritten code between heroines and villains. I will do exactly as I say and to make your decision easier, I promise I will cease my financial support of Red Octopus. Since he depends on my backing he will have no choice but “retire” from the terrorism game. I have all the wealth and power that I’ll ever need. I can be content to spend the rest of my days running my global empire from here in my office. No one will ever know of our…affair…only you and I will know our secret.”

Calico stood there, her mind turning over every possibility. After a minute of deep contemplation she realized there was no other way out of this mess. She would have to go along with the demands of this monster. When she really thought about it the only major downside was that this pervert would hump her for a few hours. She considered him mildly handsome and he appeared to have a nice body. There were worse things she could go through to rescue Mega Woman.

“This goes against everything in my being but I suppose I really have no other choice but to agree to your sick demands. However, I’m going to need proof that Mega Woman is unharmed.”

“Absolutely,” Roger replied and he thumbed a button on his remote so that the largest of the video monitors showed what appeared to be a live feed of Mega Woman pacing alone in a glass encased room, helpless to escape as the crystal from her home planet kept her weak enough so that she could not break through the thick clear plastic.

Mounted on one wall of the cube-like cell was a flat screen television that Calico could see was tuned to a cable news network with the time and date clearly visible. What Calico was not aware of was that the woman in the cell was not actually Mega Woman but an exact lookalike that Roger took great pains to create with state of the art facial reconstruction. She was actually a high class call girl whose body was an exact match with Mega Woman, and in fact made a fortune dressing up as Mega Woman for clients who wished to live out their sexual fantasies of making love to the world’s most beautiful and powerful superheroine. Roger had recruited her with promises of great wealth.

The image of Mega Woman, alone and frustrated by her imprisonment, made Calico anxious. Suddenly the thought of freeing her friend was foremost in her mind.

“All right I agree to your demands, Mr. Coldworth, but you better not even think of reneging on our arrangement afterwards or so help me both Mega Woman and I will crush you. Now tell me your fourth demand. I want this over as quickly as possible.”

Roger Coldworth grinned lasciviously and said to Calico, “I think I’ll take you up on that sexual favor you mentioned earlier. I want you come over here and get down on your knees.”

Calico groaned. She knew sooner or later something like this would occur. As a modern independent woman in her personal life, Christine had always refused the request of such a demeaning sexual act from her boyfriends. It was the kneeling part that galled her the most, as if any man just expected her to get down and worship him while he put his thing in her mouth and worse, swallow his stuff once he was finished. It was a disgusting perverted act that no woman should have to endure.

On the other hand, Christine never refused when a man offered to perform oral sex on her but only when she was totally and completely comfortable with a lover. The closest she’d ever come to oral sex was when she had been captured and tied up by the Dark Depredator. He had her strictly bound in a hogtied position and placed on a stool waist high. When he threatened to plunge his member into her mouth she head butted him in the crotch. As he groaned in pain it gave her enough time to recover from the gas he had been using to keep her in a semi-sleepy state and she escaped from her bondage to take down the villain.

Calico glanced over at the image of her best friend Mega Woman and she thought, ‘You are going to owe me big time for this Carrie.’ Then a sudden thought occurred to her. Christine had always secretly had a thing for Mega Woman. Perhaps by “rescuing” the voluptuous superheroine, she would call in a return favor of a sexual nature. The thought of bedding Mega Woman suddenly flashed in her mind and she had to catch herself from blushing before Roger Coldworth and snapped out of the brief sexual reverie.

Then the lithe brunette glared at Coldworth and walked around the desk, her high heels clicking on the glossy black tiled floor. Without taking her eyes off of him she knelt between his legs and waited for him to take his dick out.

“Be my guest,” Roger said with a smirk, nodding at his crotch, fully expecting the heroine to do all the work.

Calico’s cheeks burned. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she began to slowly unbuckle his belt and unzip his slacks, putting off the inevitable for as long as possible. She murmured in disgust, “I’m going to do this but don’t think for one minute I’m going to enjoy it.”

Roger chuckled. “The only thing you need to worry about is that I enjoy it.”

“You sick bastard,” the haughty heroine hissed as she tugged his cock out. She could not believe she was about to go down on her arch nemesis, a man who subsidized the terrorization of her home of Empire City and made billions doing it. But she had no other choice. She would do whatever it took to get Mega Woman free even it meant demeaning herself in the most humiliating way possible. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind, trying her hardest to pretend that this was not who she was and that she was not giving in to this villain. But it was extremely difficult, especially when she took him slowly into her mouth and she heard him issue a groan of pleasure.

“Yes that’s it, Calico,” Roger sighed with pleasure. “Take it all the way inside that pretty mouth of yours. You have no idea how many times I’ve fantasized about this. Having one of Empire City’s most gorgeous heroines, a major irritant I might add, down on her knees with my prick in her mouth.”

Calico opened her eyes and shot him a hard stare. It was bad enough having to perform oral sex on this scumbag but did he have to add the humiliating commentary?

“Yes, I love it when you look at me like that. You’re so sexy when you’re angry,” Roger taunted. He placed his hand on the back of her head and guided her to a slow rhythm up and down on his rock hard shaft. This was better than he’d ever imagined. What she lacked in oral skill she made up for with her stunning beauty and the sight of her plump lips wrapped around his cock made his blood rush. There was nothing like watching a stunning masked heroine going down on him.

And so it went for the next hour, with Roger instructing Calico on how best to pleasure him. At first she resisted his commands but in the end she realized it was best to go along and try to make him finish as quickly as possible so she could be done with this. In time she had his balls cupped in one gloved hand while she stroked his shaft with the other. All the while she licked him from base to tip and suckled him over and over, using her tongue on him as he suggested. She could feel him tense up and knew soon he would climax but then without warning he would make her change techniques. The bastard was just prolonging it for as long as possible and keeping her subservient at the same time. She grew ever frustrated and attempted to suck him deep and quick and stimulate him as much as possible. She had read that men loved to hear women moan during sex and so she moaned and hummed as she sucked him off.

Roger lay back in his plush executive chair and sighed with pleasure. Calico was now going down on him like a pro. While her head bobbed quickly up and down on his lap, he touched his remote and brought up all the images of Mega Woman in her bondage rack but kept the sound muted. He watched with perverted delight as the stimulation device pummeled the voluptuous blonde while Calico worked her mouth on him with her back to the screen, totally unaware what he was watching.

When he was ready to climax Roger switched off the images with his remote. He then clenched Calico by her silky curls in one fist and held tight as he met her head bobbing with thrusts of his hips, filling her mouth and nearly gagging her. When release finally came it was glorious. He took great delight in hearing Calico’s squeak of surprise as cum gushed into her warm mouth.

Calico had no choice but to swallow lest she gag on his juices. It seemed to spew from his cock for what seemed forever until final he let out one long groan and tensed up, holding her head firm on his crotch until he spilled every last drop and was completely satisfied. Once she felt him loosen his grip on her hair she escaped his grip and pulled away with a gasp, her knees aching from being on the floor for so long.

“Where’s your restroom?” Calico murmured with disgust.

“Right through that door,” Roger said, nodding at a side door to his private lavatory. As the humiliated heroine excused herself, he zipped up and buckled his belt. When Calico returned after a few minutes flushed with shame, he grinned.

“Are you ready to join me for dinner Calico? I’m always famished after an intense orgasm.”

“I hope you have plenty of wine,” Calico sneered. It would take at least a full bottle to wash the taste of his dick out of her mouth.

“…Only the finest and rarest from my private collection of European wines. Follow me to my private dining room. Chef should have everything prepared.

Calico accompanied Roger down a hallway to a lavish dining room with elaborate place settings. The heroine had never seen anything like it and despite the humiliating act she’d just performed minutes ago, she was impressed and allowed the room to take her mind off what she had just been through. She took a seat and a young pony-tailed girl dressed in a linen miniskirt, white blouse and high heels poured her a glass of rich red wine. Calico promptly took it and drank, not even taking a moment to savor the bouquet.

Christine had to admit the wine was exceptional. On those occasions where she took time out for a quiet evening at home with some snacks and wine, her corner store bargain bottle was nothing compared to this. There was one moment when she noticed Roger eyeing her with interest as she took a long swallow, but she brushed it off as the villain checking to see if she was impressed with his vintage bottle of port. When the main course and side dishes were served Calico was already a bit buzzed and did not waste any time digging into the Chilean sea bass. Again the food was amazing and the heroine tried her best not to moan out loud because of the delicious flavors filling her mouth.

By the end of the meal Calico had consumed a few more glasses and was now savoring the last bite of her chocolate crème cake. The food and wine had nearly wiped away the unpleasant memory of having to orally service her nemesis. But the look on his face when he wiped the corner of his mouth with a napkin when the meal was done suddenly brought her back to earth. It actually dawned on her that she was about to spend the night and have sex with this man.

It wasn’t as if Christine had never slept with a man in what she and the other heroines referred to as “civilian life”. But it was always on her terms and in bed she was the one in charge. That’s why she only dated men who were great to look at but never domineering. She preferred a man to be quiet and lie there while she was on top and rode herself to climax. If he was good boy she might let him get on top a bit or she would just finish him off with a quick hand job. Whenever oral sex, the doggie style position or anything remotely kinky was mentioned she turned ice cold and sent him on his way. She was no porn slut and certainly no one’s bitch ready to get on all fours on command.

Calico had a feeling that tonight all of that was out the window. Roger Coldworth seemed the type of man who was totally dominant in bed and preferred sex his way. She could only imagine all the humiliating positions he was going to put her in. Well, there was no turning back now. She would have to endure one night of perverted sex with this creep and ask the powerful psychic Vision to erase it from her mind later. At least for the moment she was fully buzzed from the wine.

Calico suddenly felt an odd rush and had to close her eyes until the feeling passed. When she opened her eyes again and found him gazing at her with a look of pure lust in his eyes, she felt unusually thrilled by it. The heroine felt…strangely thrilled that this man, whom she had made her mission to bring down, was making her feel desired. It was as if she were looking at him in a whole new light.

“Well that was a decent meal at least,” Calico said absently, trying to fight off the self-conscious feelings she was experiencing. She had to regain the upper hand, at least in her own mind. “All right Mr. Coldworth. I suppose you’re ready to bed me now.”

Roger grinned lasciviously. “Indeed. Follow me to my private chambers.”

When Calico stood up after so much wine and rich food, she swayed with dizziness and she had to grab the table to steady herself. Roger came and took her gently by the arm and led her down a hallway to a huge pair of double doors. They opened into a luxurious bedroom suite with an entire two walls of floor to ceiling windows looking out over the skyline of Empire City. In the middle of the room was a large oval bed piled high with plush pillows.

Calico, already heady from the meal, uttered a gasp of surprise at how the room looked. Then she caught herself and blushed. She couldn’t believe she was acting like a woman who was on the most romantic date of her life. She gathered herself as best as she could and stood defiantly, arms crossed, simply waiting for the sleaze ball to make the next move.

Roger had taken a seat on a nearby chair and lit up an after dinner cigar. He sat there staring at Calico as if he were appraising a new luxury purchase. Her look of self-consciousness amused him and he took pleasure in just sitting and watching her squirm.

“Well, Mr. Coldworth? What now?” Calico asked with a hint of frustration in her voice. Her anxiousness startled her. Why was she in such a hurry for something to happen? But something deep inside was working its way to the surface and Christine could not believe that she was being overcome with such a feeling of…desire.

“Did you enjoy the wine?” Roger asked.

“I have to admit, it was…very good,” the heroine replied.

“We are going to have sex now, Calico. A lot of it...and you are going to enjoy every minute of it.”

“Oh, is that so?” Calico said defiantly.

“Yes. And do you want to know why you’re going to enjoy it so much? It’s because the bottle of wine you just finished contained a unique chemical ingredient designed especially for you. It’s a combination of an aphrodisiac and a hypnotic serum and it’s fast acting. I tested it on many, many women until I got the dosage just right. Right now you feel light-headed, euphoric and you’re finding me more attractive by the minute. You’re also feeling more aroused by the minute. When our night is over you’ll consider me the most desirable man you’ve ever met. And the sex will be the best you have ever had.”

His words were really doing a number on Christine. She had never heard a voice like his before. Nothing could have prepared her for what she was experiencing as he spoke to her. It was a voice made for sex...a voice made for whispers in the night...a voice made for seduction and promises he would never fail to keep...

Dark...deep...able to make her obey in an instant...a voice he kept under control...a voice which he only used half of the shades it really had in it...a voice that she knew would melt her to the core if he ever let it come out of him the way it could.

Christine could not focus on anything that went on around her. She just felt what went on in her. Every color of his voice...every sound he made...every single word and the way he said it made her whole body react. Her heart was beating fast. She tried to control her breathing. She felt her own voice break and her hands shake. It was like he controlled her every move. She had to press her legs together because every time he said her name she had an insane urge to open them. It felt as if a flame had ignited her soul with lust and want and need. She needed him to keep talking. Christine thought, “God he’ll make me cum with just the sound of his voice.”

Roger knew he had the heroine under his control now. All he had to do was literally snap his fingers and give her an order and she would respond in an instant. This control was arousing him to no end. Calico, his nemesis, was under his thumb ready and willing to do anything he wished. But it wasn’t enough to merely give her an order. He needed to take her completely and in order to do that he would show her just how incredible a lover she would be subservient to.

“Isn’t that latex costume of yours hot and uncomfortable?” Roger asked.

Calico tensed up when he suddenly stood and approached her. Her temperature had risen along with her arousal, and suddenly she was felt very warm and flushed in her catsuit. She was suddenly overcome with the urge to strip. God she actually wanted to be naked.

“Yes,” Calico replied in a shaken whisper.

“Well, then why don’t you just remove it? There’s no need to be self-conscious. Of course you may keep your mask, as I’m certain you’d like your identity to remain a secret. I only ask that you please keep your boots on.”

It was as if a clear barrier had suddenly melted away and any inhibitions or repugnant thoughts of intimacy with this villain disappeared like a mist. Slowly, as if in a dream, Calico began the process of removing her costume, first by peeling off her opera gloves on at a time. There was some deep-seated apprehension when she began to bring down the front zipper of her catsuit, but nevertheless she slipped out of it

When Roger saw that Calico wore a sheer nylon bodysuit underneath her latex catsuit his blood pressure rose and he told her, “I want you to leave that on.”

Calico paused before she was about to peel off the bodysuit and instead merely stood there in repose, her body language betraying a bit of self-consciousness. She gazed deeply at Roger with her intense blue eyes as if anticipating his next words.

Roger grinned with delight at the vision being revealed before him. The heroine’s body was incredible sheathed in the tight nylon, which accentuated every curve and crevice of her statuesque frame. Her strict yoga and cardio program kept her in top physical condition and she was going to need every bit of that conditioning for what he had in mind for her tonight. He had desired her for months and now she was his.

“You are even more incredible than I imagined,” Roger exclaimed. He was practically salivating at the sight of the gorgeous brunette standing before him, ready to do his bidding. He had long fantasized of a moment like this and he was almost paralyzed at the thought of what to do next.

“I want you to turn around and bend over with your hands on your knees and present you ass to me,” Roger finally said.

‘Ohmigod why is the sound of his voice making me so horny?’ Christine wondered. She did as she was told and bent over so that her perfect ass was stuck out for him.

Roger licked his lips and began to remove his belt. It was time for a little payback before he would ravage her body. “I’m going to spank you with my belt now Calico. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. It will be a bit humiliating and painful for you but eventually you will find it to be very…arousing. So much so that after I’m done whipping your ass you will be dying for me to fuck you. Each time I put this belt to your ass it will increase your arousal twice as much as before. Are you ready slut?”

“Oh god, are you serious?” Calico gasped. “Please…wait…no…”

“Quiet!” Roger ordered and let loose with the first swing of his belt.

SPAAAP!

“AAAAH!” Calico squealed as her body jumped from the first blow. Immediately her hands went to her stinging tush.

“No! Move your hands and keep them on your knees. Do it now.”

Calico complied slowly, still in a bit of a shock when Roger spanked her again with his Italian leather belt.

SWAT!

“OW!” Calico yelped in surprise. She hadn’t expected to be spanked again so soon.

“Quiet slut,” Roger said, swatting her supple ass cheeks a third time, and then a fourth.

Calico obeyed him and bit her lip, wincing with each stinging lash of the belt. It was painful, but she was finding it so incredibly arousing too. By the fifth and sixth swats with the belt, she was trembling with an unusually urgent need for Roger Coldworth to spread her apart and fuck her senseless. By the seventh blow she was gasping and mentally begging for the sweet stings on her ass. Her Master was taming her and it was wonderful.

“Oh god please,” Calico moaned with arousal as Roger delivered the eight, ninth, tenth and final spanking. It was all she could do to remain standing instead of crumpling to the floor in a quivering mess.

By this time, Roger Coldworth was as hard as a pipe in his slacks. The vision of Calico’s reddened ass cheeks under the nylon, her blushing face, her quivering legs and her gasps of desire all drove him mad with pure and utter lust.

“I’m done with your punishment slut, now get over here and get down on your knees. I want you to take my cock out!” Roger commanded his superheroine sex toy.

Christine uttered an audible gasp. She was hornier than she had ever been in her entire life and his commands were making her even more aroused. The pain on her bottom was sublime because he was the cause of it. She wanted to feel this forever.

“Yes, sir!” Calico replied involuntarily. There was no reservation or question as to why she was so subservient to this once hated nemesis of hers. All Christine knew was that she wanted to obey and please Roger Coldworth in the worst way. She went to him and promptly dropped to her knees, never taking her eyes from his. Her fingers eagerly went to the zipper as if she were unwrapping a surprise she just knew was going to thrill her.

Roger gazed back at Calico with a smirk on his face, pleased at how well his new pet was obeying. Once she had his cock out he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face up toward his and hissed, “Put your hands behind your back and kept them there. I’m going to fuck your pretty mouth now. You’d like that wouldn’t you, Calico?”

“God, yes!” Calico gasped eagerly as she promptly placed her hands behind her back and crossed them at the wrists as if she were bound. She was practically salivating at the thought of Roger Coldworth’s cock in her mouth.

“Suck it,” Roger ordered as he shoved her head forward and stuffed his member fully into her open lips. He groaned as the gorgeous heroine began to suckle and lick him as if she were a passionate lover eager to please him. “Yes. That’s it. Use your tongue.”

“Mmmmmmf!” Christine moaned on his prick as her head bobbed back and forth, puckering and letting her plump lips slip and slide along the full length of him. Her mind was awash with confusing thoughts of why she was being so subservient to this creep. She couldn’t understand why his degrading treatment was so fucking arousing. She’d never let a man grab her hair and stuff her mouth with cock like this. She would beat him senseless before she’d allow that to happen but something was different about Roger. She thrilled to his touch and the way he handled her.

“Is he taming me? Oh my god,” Christine thought to herself as she kept sucking him off. “I can’t let this happen but I can’t stop. He’s controlling me…and so help me I love it!”

Roger suddenly yanked her head off his cock and growled, “Get on the bed. On your hands and knees! Now!”

Calico gasped in surprise at his forcefulness. Suddenly the thought of Roger taking her from behind made her legs tremble and pussy tingle.

“Yes, sir,” Calico murmured, again shocking herself with this submissive reaction. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and positioned herself so that her perfect derriere was presented to him like a gift. She looked over her shoulder anxiously, her clear blue eyes fixed on his raging erection.

“You’re an obedient slut aren’t you, Calico?” Roger said as he took a position behind her, placing his hands on her hips and nudging the tip of his penis against her to wet slit so that she could feel it through the nylon covering her crotch.

“Yes, sir!” Calico moaned.

“You’ll do anything I say won’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I will do anything you say, sir!”

“Do you want to be fucked now, slut?”

“God, yes, please!”

“You didn’t say, sir!” Roger admonished her with a sharp slap on her raised ass.

“Ow! Yes, sir! I want to be fucked, sir!” Calico exclaimed on the verge of tears she wanted him inside her pussy so badly. ‘God what has he done to me? I can’t believe I’m acting like some raging nymphomaniac! What is he waiting for?’ Christine thought.

“Well, how am I going to fuck you through this nylon, Calico?”

Calico could barely think straight. This arousal had virtually clouded her senses. She focused on what he was asking and realized she was wearing her nylon body stocking and there was no way for him to penetrate her. ‘Oh god, please penetrate me!’ Quickly she got on her knees, reached between her legs and dug her fingernails through the nylon and tore a hole in the crotch. Then just as quickly she got back into position on her hands and knees, her nerves on edge, practically shivering with anticipation.

“That’s a good little slut,” Roger sneered as he grasped her hips and took his position to impale her. With one swift thrust he rammed his cock into her weeping slit and grinned when Calico yelped in surprise and ecstasy. He slammed into her several times until he got his dick sufficiently greased with her juices, pushing it ever deeper until every inch was inside her.

“AAAAAUUUUUNNNNNNGGGHHHH!” Calico groaned with pure lust as Roger filled her quivering pussy. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. Men had fucked her in the past but nothing like this. What was even more baffling was how he made her feel like a dominated sex toy and she… loved it! “YES OH GOD ROGER PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!”

Roger gave Calico the hardest fucking he’d ever given any woman. The vision of her gyrating and grinding her ass against his pelvis as he rammed her drove him to hard deliberate thrusts, wringing out every sensation he could from her sopping wet slit. He enjoyed how her pussy seemed to grip and milk his prick. Emboldened by this domination of the superheroine he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, causing her back to arch.

“UNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!” Calico groaned with ecstasy. She relished the sensation of Roger Coldworth’s cock buried deep inside her. It was like an itch that could not be scratched. She just couldn’t get enough of him. ‘God the way he’s grabbing me! Why do I love being handled like some porn star?’

Roger Coldworth proceeded to put Calico through the paces, changing positions and mauling her luscious body. He used the heroine like a high priced call girl, bought and paid for to do with as he pleased. And the best part was she enjoyed every moment of it. No request was too degrading. It seemed as if her only thought was to please him in whatever way possible. In turn, she seemed to become more aroused as the night went on. In time Roger merely lay on his back, head propped up comfortably on the pillows as Calico straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position and rode his cock as if her sole purpose was to make him climax deep inside her pussy.

Roger enjoyed the view of Calico’s ass flexing as it pumped up and down on his rigid cock. He loved her squeals and moans and how she would look back at him, her eyes flashing with lust behind her mask.

“God Roger, I just want to….UMMMM…fuck you…UNNNH!….ALL…NIGHT… LONG!” Calico exclaimed as her body quivered from the rush of arousal and her approaching climax. She felt as if she were about to pass out, but when she felt that familiar tingle in her pussy she began to pick up her pace and grind and pump him faster and faster. “OH GOD…OH GOD…ROGER….OH GOD….AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Roger grinned lasciviously as Calico succumbed to her intense orgasm. He took a glance around the room at the cleverly hidden high-definition cameras placed about the room and winked at the one mounted in the ornate ceiling fixture. There would be plenty of masturbation material for the future as well as backup blackmail material if he ever so chose to use it.

Calico suddenly unleashed a high-pitched scream as the first of many orgasms wracked her voluptuous body. She loved how Roger grasped her hips firmly and thrust upward, making her body and breasts bounce atop him. Then she gasped as Roger grabbed her by the hair without warning and pulled her backward toward him so he could turn her head enough to ram his tongue in her mouth.

They kissed long and hard until Roger broke the kiss and snarled, “I haven’t come yet, bitch. Finish me off with your mouth.”

Calico’s eyes lit up behind her mask and she promptly obeyed by shifting into a comfortable position between his legs and then taking his entire shaft into her eager mouth. Roger had perfected the art of controlling his orgasm and allowed Calico to suck him off for a full hour before finally unleashing a gush down the heroine’s throat as she slurped and moaned on his dick.

“OH GOD YOUR COCK…YOUR CUM… TASTES SOOOOO GOOD!” Calico exclaimed excitedly as her face was flushed with arousal. Never in her life could she ever have imagined saying those words to any man, much less a man who was her most hated enemy. ‘What has he done to me? My god I’ve sucked his cock and swallowed his come. This is insane,’ Christine thought as she licked and swallowed every last drop.

Once she was done she slid up along Roger’s body and embraced him like a long time lover. She started to fall asleep, exhausted from the marathon sex, but Roger Coldworth had other ideas.

“Not so fast, Calico,” Roger said as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and snapped them on her wrists. ”The night is young. We’re just getting started.”

Roger soon had Calico in the middle of the bed on her knees with the handcuffs hooked to a chain that held her arms above her head. Over the next few hours, he used both pleasure and pain to torment his new plaything. He brought her to countless orgasms with his fingers and other pleasure devices and in between he used various whips and paddles on her taut ass to keep her alert. Nipple clamps and a variety of gags were used to fill her grunting moaning mouth. Even his cock filled her mouth again and again. He coated her nipples and pussy with an itching cream and forced her to beg for relief, which came in the form of his hands and mouth.

Calico took all his sexual tortures eagerly. The thrill was beyond anything she’d ever imagined. By the end she was in deep. Roger Coldworth had taken her to another place and she knew she would never want to go back. She would want and need this again and again and again.