The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is from the July story competition sponsored by Daphne. In my opinion it goes a little outside my normal stories. Historical facts represented in the story have been embellished but are mostly true. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

Caligula’s Curse

The massive weathered exterior of the castle rose up into the morning clouds, its dark silhouette ominous against the rising sun. The horse-drawn carriage flowed up to the entrance with a clippity-clop pattern that pierced the surrounding silence. Jumping down from the top of the carriage, the driver opened the doors and two figures emerged, each dressed in high fashion and the woman stunning in her beauty.

They surveyed the surrounding countryside, the trees gently blowing in the light breeze, the birds strangely silent, and the horses breathing from their journey. Looking up in the sky, the woman cupped a hand above her eyes and looked at the castle. It was old, ancient probably, a piece of the past that remained frozen in the modern world of the early twentieth century. A noise whined in the distance above the castle and both figures as well as the driver peered up into the sky. The rumbling grew more and more apparent, a single streak of white piercing the hazy blue pristine sky above.

“Cut, cut! Okay what the hell? I thought we had a no-fly area this morning.” Roman Gaius said walking forward, his megaphone firmly planted at his face. He looked around at his limited crew, the camera man adjusting the equipment he manned, his assistant dropping her shoulders in a defensive look towards the ground.

“How can I be expected to create a period piece when we have a goddamned jet flying overhead in the opening shot?” Roman said to nobody in particular. He fumed and walked over towards the actors.

“Listen Julia, you did great getting out from the carriage but remember this was a different time. You do need to make sure Sean here is always at your side. Women were more subservient in those times, and this is supposed to be a film about the mysterious power the castle has over your characters, so try to convey the awe and mystery.”

Roman turned to Sean Stone, the lead male in his picture. “Sean, what can I say? You fit the role perfectly, absolutely perfectly. But really embrace the character. You have to behave like the lord you are. Don’t let Julia get ahead of you and remember this is a big comeback for all of us.”

Looking around at the skeleton crew of technical specialists and actors, Roman clapped his hands. “Okay people, are we all ready to try that again from the top?”

“Sir, I’m going to need an hour to reset the film. We’ve been having some problems with the equipment lately and I’ll have to manually wind and reset.” Jeff, the camera operator called out.

Everyone stopped and turned to the director. Roman’s face visibly turned another three shades redder. “What the hell? Shit, what is with all the technical problems? I thought you had this stuff sorted out?” He said, turning to Aggy, his lead and currently only equipment specialist.

“I’ve been working as fast as I can. We have the castle all wired and ready to go. I managed to correct the issues we’ve been having with the boom mic by hooking up all locations for sound. The same goes for lighting, every room is wired directly into our main power grid which means we can shoot without any of the strange black-outs we’ve been having. As for the camera and film problems, all I can say is it’s better than it was.” She explained.

Roman looked out into the morning sky, the sun already too high to get the shot he really wanted. “Alright, fine. We’ll get some interior shots. Everyone meet in the upstairs bed chamber at exactly 0900 hours.”

As he stormed off into the castle, Julia Richards slumped back against the carriage and rolled her eyes. “What the hell is up his butt? You’d think he had more riding on the success of this picture than we do.”

“Haven’t you heard, I think he does?” Sean said, removing his hat and taking a short stroll over towards the folding chairs leaning just behind the carefully manicured shrubs.

As the actors took a seat and Dru, the director’s personal assistant came over, they each relaxed and enjoyed the rest. Julia was dying to get out of the corset she wore, but knew it was just under an hour before filming continued. She had to stay in costume and makeup until that point, the budget wasn’t high on this movie and the location had eaten into most of it.

“So what do you mean he has more riding on this?” The redhead asked, as her brother walked up and handed her a bottle of water.

Sean looked over at both of them, his eyes widening and his mouth curling into a grin. “I mean from what I heard, if this picture isn’t a major success, Roman Gaius is out. The studio has had it with his art pieces and low audience approval. They want money and unfortunately that’s not really coming from these styles of movies anymore.”

“I heard he spent a lot of his own fortune altering this castle for the film.” Luke Richards piped in, pulling up a folding chair and having a seat opposite the two.

“Really, why would he do that?” Julia asked, leaning back and trying everything to relieve the intense pressure her chest was under in the tight corset.

“You didn’t hear the story about the castle?” Dru added, tossing back her dark hair and placing her clipboard at her side.

The others all looked over, several crew members in the background grabbing some camera equipment and carrying it through the large archway into the castle interior. “I heard the castle was only constructed ten years ago for one of Roman’s early films and that he never even fully used it at the time, something about needing repairs and going way over budget.” Sean said.

“Well yes, the castle needed some repairs and there were electrical issues which have finally been resolved. But everything went completely haywire when the new modifications started for this movie. Some of his previous personal assistants simply ran off, claiming there was something strange going on inside the castle. I’m the third P.A. you know.” Dru replied.

Julia stopped stretching and drank some more water, looking up at the dark stone walls of the castle. “What kind of strange things?”

“Well, and I’ve only heard this from someone else who heard it from someone else, but apparently some of the crew became rather obsessed with each other. On at least two separate occasions, technical specialists or even simply plumbers working in the castle were caught in rather embarrassing acts of indecency. They were taken off the set because they refused to pay any attention to what they were here for.”

Sean and Luke both laughed. “Sounds like some of them got a little stir crazy and let the movie title go to their heads.” Luke said, glancing over at his sister.

“What, Caligula’s Curse, what about it?” Julia asked.

“Haven’t you heard of Caligula before?” Sean asked, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. “He was an emperor of the Roman empire who apparently started out as a well-respected leader. But something strange happened shortly after he came into power. He fell ill is what they say, but whatever the illness was it caused him to become a sex-obsessed deviant. After making a supposed recovery he was reported to indulge in all kinds of sexual perversion, even with his own sisters.”

“And you really think the plumbers and technical experts even knew about all that, much less let it get to them?” Julia asked.

Luke stood up and walked over beside the carriage, looking off into the morning air. Sean leaned back and took another quick swig of water before tossing his bottle aside. “Course not, I just think it’s funny that the rumors of what’s been going on around here all sound strangely similar to the problems Caligula experienced. I mean, it’s not like this castle really belonged to him.”

Dru seemed to have something on her mind and wasn’t grinning at all. She looked down at her clipboard and then back over towards Luke standing by the carriage. Over at the entrance, she saw Jeff carrying a camera inside and motioning towards Aggy. As the two of them disappeared inside, Dru turned to the actors.

“You know, there is something that might seem to make your argument a little more credible.”

“What’s that?” Sean asked, Luke turning and walking back to the group.

“Well, the repairs and modifications that cost so much money. Roman apparently paid an extremely large amount of money to fly in some original stones found at a site off the coast of Italy. These marble and limestone blocks were part of an original retreat Caligula actually had constructed early on in his reign. Apparently, he was well known for his constructions. He built many structures for the people but also many more for himself. It was during the mining of the stones for this one retreat that his illness apparently struck him.”

The two actors and Julia’s brother remained silent for a second, simply staring at the personal assistant. “You’re serious? He actually used real stones from Caligula’s time to modify the castle for this film?” Sean asked.

“Why would he do something like that, it isn’t like anyone watching the movie will have a clue where the stones are from.” Luke added.

“I have no idea, but maybe you should be careful in filming later. The room where most of those repairs happened was the bed chamber.” Dru answered.

* * *

“Okay, so we need to make sure the lighting is responding according to the scene.” Jeff said, walking into the main bed chambers with Aggy.

The two walked around the massive entrance table, a new addition made from some exotic stone Roman had imported, and looked over the ceiling. There was very subtle wiring, nearly invisible to all but those involved with the technical aspect of things. The wiring was expertly concealed by the coffered ceiling and the gas lit torches flickered exactly like the real thing.

Jeff ran a hand through his closely cropped hair and approached one of the torches that wasn’t flickering as it should be.

“Now you see Aggy, this is what I’m talking about. We need to figure out why this one looks more like a fluorescent light than a gaslight. This isn’t supposed to be happening, not with all the wiring your team worked on.”

Aggy realized he was right. Her team of what started out as five equipment specialists had spent days working on the wiring, making sure every connection was triple checked. There wasn’t any reason the same relays that controlled the stage lighting everywhere else weren’t working on this one torch. Maybe it would help, she thought, if her crew hadn’t chosen to abandon her at the last minute.

“You’re right, I just don’t know what it is with this room.” The woman said, pulling a screwdriver from her belt and opening up a hidden plate below the torch.

Jeff walked around the room, looking over all the other lighting. He felt a little unsteady as he passed by the large stone table and rubbed his eyes as he leaned back against it. Looking over to Aggy, he found his mind wandering a little. His head was pounding and his eyes throbbed but as he looked at Aggy hunched over the panel, something else flashed into his mind. It was very brief but he definitely felt a stirring in his pants. Shaking his head, Jeff stood and went back towards the door, grabbing his camera equipment.

“I’m going to set up the camera for the scene this morning. You just let me know if you need some help.” He said.

“Of course, thanks for offering.” Aggy grunted, straining her muscles as the panel seemed to be stuck.

As Jeff mounted the camera to the table and made sure it would pan evenly around the entire room, he checked the focus and looked through it at the large canopy bed. Peering through the frame and rolling the camera from side to side, the man made sure all the scenes would be expertly lit for any possible shooting this morning. Whatever Roman wanted to shoot, he had to be ready, as this was a big deal for him. Having the opportunity to be sole and lead camera man for a Roman Gaius picture had been a dream of Jeff’s since he left film school. Art pieces may not sell as well at the box office as they used to, but they used some of the most impressive and expertly crafted camera shots in the business. It was all about craft and artistry, Jeff thought looking through the camera at every angle of the room. He panned over towards the lighting that Aggy was working on and nearly fell backwards on the floor.

Aggy heard the scuffle and turned to look at Jeff. “Are you okay, what happened?”

Jeff breathed heavily, still staring at the back of the camera. He ignored her question and leaned over looking through the lens at the opposite side of the stone table. It was still there, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Looking up at Aggy, his eyes soaked in every subtle curve of her body. She wasn’t dressed provocatively or anything, but he could see how nice a figure the woman had. It was lucky, he thought, that the table was in between the two of them, otherwise she’d clearly see his erection that seemed permanently fixed inside his pants.

“Jeff, hello, is everything okay?” She asked.

“Umm... oh yes, fine, sorry I thought I saw something.” Jeff mumbled, looking down slightly embarrassed.

Aggy brushed her hair from her eyes and looked back at the panel she’d been working on. Stupid screws must’ve rusted somehow, she thought as she finally got one of them free and began working on the second. She forced all her muscle into twisting the screwdriver and really forcing the screw loose.

Behind her and still hiding a prominent tent in his pants, Jeff stared through the carefully positioned camera. It was still there, as real as anything in this room, he thought. He couldn’t believe how hot she looked. His breathing picked up as he found his fingers gripping the edge of the stone. The camera showed the lighting panel that Aggy was working on, but it also showed something that clearly couldn’t be real, it simply had to be some kind of illusion.

Looking up, Jeff watched Aggy manhandling the screwdriver, really putting her shoulders into twisting as much as she could manage. But looking down through the camera, he saw something entirely different. Aggy was leaning over the stone table, looking right into the camera, her blouse torn and her tits jumping as she groped them and squeezed her nipples as if in performance for an audience that wasn’t there.

She appeared to be moaning loudly and her hips looked to be jumping slightly as though being fucked by an invisible entity, that was of little concern to Jeff. He only knew he was captivated by this woman, someone who for all intents and purposes had simply seemed a technical nerdy thirty-five year old until about two minutes ago. He was unable to focus on anything but her undulating tits and really began to lose himself to the scene he was watching play out. He almost didn’t hear the real Aggy speak until she repeated herself and turned looking at him over her shoulder.

“Hello, Earth to Jeff, you said you’d help me out.” Aggy said.

“Oh, er of course, what do you need?” He asked, trying to avoid glancing down at the camera.

“I said the screwdriver broke, could you get me another from my back pocket? I can’t let go of the panel, otherwise I’ll drop it.”

Carefully and making sure he walked around the far side of the table so Aggy couldn’t see his prominent erection, Jeff approached the woman. Her equipment belt was wrapped high around her waist and really hugged her wide hips. He licked his lips just looking down at her legs and the swell of her thighs. Looking up, he was face to face with her looking back over her shoulder. He could smell her hair and the thoughts that smell forced into his mind were anything but professional.

“Well?” She asked.

Jeff was quickly losing control and felt his heart rate pick up dramatically at her very words. He had to have this woman, now. Looking into her eyes, he smiled. “You want a screw baby, I’ll give you a screw.”

“Screw, what the hell are you joking about Jeff, I really don’t have time for this!” Aggy yelled.

Jeff grabbed Aggy’s ass and squeezed, running his hands freely over and around her curved hips. He thrust his hands around the front of her waist and slipped several fingers down her pants. “Oh you have time for this, believe me you do.”

Aggy shrieked and suddenly gripped the panel harder, her knuckles aching with a flood of strength and feelings that filled her body. Closing her eyes tightly, the woman saw images flickering in her brain. The figures she saw were old and slightly out of focus but what they were doing was clear. They were fucking.

“Come on you little cunt, let’s make a real movie.” Jeff said, grabbing Aggy and swinging her away from the wall towards the table. Behind them, the panel dropped to the floor, a couple of wires snapping and doing exactly what Aggy was trying to avoid.

Aggy still had brief clarity and suddenly felt afraid of what was happening. “No, please don’t, what are you doing?” She cried out, as Jeff threw her forward over the stone table. She grabbed at it and tried to push back, only serving to arch herself over it in nearly the exact position Jeff had seen before on the camera. He smiled and pressed in close behind her.

“You’re going to enjoy this.” With that, Jeff reached around and ripped at Aggy’s blouse, tearing the buttons off and scattering them across the floor. He reached in and quickly pulled her bra loose, groping wildly at her large milky white tits. Her nipples hardened under his assault and Jeff felt his erection obtain new lengths as he reached down to unzip his pants.

“No, you can’t, what’s happening?” Aggy said weakly, her mind still showing her images and scenes that turned her on and scared her.

Jeff loosened her pants and tugged them down her hips, letting them pile around her ankles as she stopped struggling and leaned forward over the table. As her panties hit the floor, Aggy groaned and felt the air caress her skin. The cold stone she rested her hands on seemed to fill her very core and when it merged with the heat between her legs, a storm of passion raged inside her. She no longer knew what was wrong, but one thing was certain, she wanted someone to fuck her brains out and soon.

Pressing in tightly behind her, Jeff hugged her form and slipped his cock inside her. He was in no mood for foreplay and cared little for what he was doing to the woman, all he wanted was to use her body for his pleasure and that was a simple task to accomplish. He slammed up inside Aggy, really filling her cunt and stretching it out for his length. He grabbed her around the waist and began slapping inside her, thrusting deeply and roughly, making sure she felt every excruciating inch he had to give her.

“Oh yesss, oh fuck me, fuck my slutty brains out.” Aggy shrieked, her head thrashing about, sending her long hair forward into her eyes one moment and back over her shoulders the next. She began humping back at Jeff as he fucked her, shoving her cunt to meet his powerful lunges. The woman forgot all about her job as equipment specialist, and even more she forgot all about her husband and child she had waiting for her at home. All she cared about now was the pleasures of the flesh and Jeff’s flesh being jammed inside her was more pleasurable than she could imagine.

“Ungh... Oh you fucking slut, you’re so damn hot.” Jeff grunted, really pounding into the woman from behind. He sent his cock so far inside her he seriously wondered how she was taking it so deep.

“Oh yess, oh fuck, oh shit.” Aggy screeched, her own orgasm taking control of her as she reached up and squeezed tightly at her own jiggling tits.

Jeff allowed one hand to release her hips and grabbed one of her tits himself, both he and Aggy viciously massaging and crushing the fleshy orbs until they turned red and throbbed in a mix of pain and pleasure. His own climax rapidly building, Jeff briefly let go and dropped his hands down to her waist, pulling Aggy tightly back into him, sending his cock bottoming out as far up inside her womb as possible.

“Fucking take it, you whore.” He moaned, his cock erupting in a veritable explosive flow of semen. He filled Aggy with so much cum, he nearly felt himself drying up, and could almost swear he felt her belly expanding into the surface of the stone table. Holding himself deep inside her, they both came down from their quick and dirty session. Aggy breathed deeply, her tits suddenly sore and yet still tingly with desire. She pressed back into Jeff’s body and felt the cum leak from her tightly packed pussy.

“Wow, that was incredible.” She moaned.

Jeff smiled and leaned in over her shoulder. “Oh we’re just getting started slut, let’s see what other rooms we can find to have fun in.”

As the two of them giggled and ran off into the castle, looking for whatever niche they could find to continue exploring each other’s bodies, neither noticed the record light on the camera silently turn off or the lighting that had been malfunctioning beginning to flicker properly.

* * *

“Alright people, are we ready to get to the meat of this picture?” Roman said, clapping his hands and gathering the other’s attention as he quickly walked by and into the castle.

Dru looked over at him and nodded, grabbing her clipboard. The director had been out pacing the grounds for over twenty minutes, no doubt worried over what all was being put on the line for this film. He’d done the best he could do in her opinion, gotten the best actors for the money. Julia Richards was a classic actress, having been in theater since the early age of nine and having been in some A-class movies since she was a teenager. Her career had hit a snag when she fell into a bit of depression. Being flat out gorgeous could do that, Dru thought. That was when Luke, her brother took over as an assistant and career manager for her. Having family close by was what persuaded her to get back into pictures and this was to be her big comeback.

Sean Stone was also making a return to pictures. The ruggedly handsome actor was a fan favorite in action movies and had one main flaw, his temper. He’d been sentenced to probation for beating a guy with his umbrella at the red carpet two years prior.

Of course, Dru thought, Roman Gaius had perhaps the most to lose from the picture. He’d invested a large portion of the capital himself and even written much of the script, which he kept under lock and key back in his trailer much of the time. There was a lot standing on the success of this picture and Dru knew that her future was on the line as well.

“You ready?” Luke asked his sister.

Julia handed him her bottled water. “Of course I am, with you around I can do anything right?”

As the two of them entered the castle, following Sean who seemed to have been deep in thought for the last ten minutes or so, Luke looked over at Julia. He studied her face and saw a hint of concern there. “Are you sure you aren’t worried over what Dru told us, you know the stuff about Caligula and the stones?”

Looking up into her big brother’s eyes, Julia let a few strands of red hair fall into her eyes. “You think I’d let something like that bother me? It’s just people’s overactive imagination, nothing bad can come from moving some old stones in and using them to fix up a rundown castle.”

She paused and looked forward as the two ascended the stairs and briefly lost sight of the others around the corner. “I’m just hoping the investment was worth it. I really need to get back into serious movie making again.”

“Okay, everyone,” Roman said as Julia and Luke entered the bed chambers. “I think I’d like to start out with the argument scene. You,” He said pointing at Julia, “have just come in and found your husband staring out the window in a trance, watching the servant girl. You know he’s been wanting her and you’re angry. Just go with it and let the lines come from within. Convince him you’re the one he should be paying attention to, not the lowly servant women.”

Roman walked past the stone table, noticing the camera all set up and ready to shoot. Looking over at the wall, he saw an open panel but worried nothing about it. He wasn’t planning on shooting in that direction just yet. Looking back at Sean, he focused on what would be needed for this scene. “And you, Sean, remember the castle has cast a spell over you. You only know lust and cannot control your depraved desires. Let those show through into your argument, really put some emotion into this. If you can make me believe it, the audience will believe it as well.”

Luke went over to the side and stood back while Julia and Sean got themselves situated in front of the large canopy bed. Dru checked something on her clipboard and looked briefly over at the open panel and flickering light.

“Are we good?” Roman asked.

“Yes sir, everything is set.” Dru answered.

Looking around, Roman noticed the clear lack of a camera man or technical expert. “Anyone seen Jeff or Aggy?”

“I think I heard them wandering the halls downstairs earlier.” Sean said. “I was on my way to the restroom when I thought I heard laughing.”

“Damn it, what is with the crew of this film? I can’t get anyone to be where they need to be when they need to be there.” Roman said, slamming a fist down on the table next to the camera. He looked up at Julia and Sean, over briefly at Luke and then smiled back at Dru. “Fine then, I can handle the camera for this scene. Let’s just get started.”

Julia positioned herself where she needed to be, behind the camera, Sean standing near the foot of the large bed, his hand at his chin in deep thought. Everyone knew what the scene was and Luke and Dru simply stood quietly beside Roman as he started the film. “Okay rolling, and action.”

“You, you bastard, you lowly bum.” Julia called out, walking into the shot and slapping Sean across the face.

“You don’t think I see the way you’ve changed, the way you’ve acted around the help. What has become of you, am I not your beloved, am I not enough for you?” She broke down in some incredibly convincing tears as Sean turned and looked at her, his eyes glowing with a mix of anger and lust.

“Woman, you are enough for any man, your body is like that of a goddess, your curves can move any man to acts of desperation. But I... I simply can’t control my actions. It is this place, this cursed place, please forgive my wandering eyes and let me feast upon your bosom.”

Julia looked up slightly confused. That wasn’t part of the argument, the part about feasting upon her bosom. He wasn’t supposed to get to that part so quickly. Glancing over and noticing how nobody else, especially Roman, seemed to notice anything wrong, she decided to simply go with it.

“You shall feast of me and I of you, that is our bond. My body belongs to you and you alone, none other shall have me. Can I expect the same of you dear husband?”

Luke watched from behind Roman and Dru, his arm resting on the table. He felt slightly queasy but wasn’t sure why exactly. As the discussion about loyalties went on in front of the canopy bed, Luke felt a trickle of sweat flow down over his brow and reached up to wipe it away. He had a brief and very quick image in his mind of his sister’s bosom. As she and Sean spoke about it, he couldn’t help imagine her having that corset ripped from her body, those fleshy gifts of hers that had no doubt helped land her many a role being freed for all to see. He shook his head and tried to focus on the lines the two actors were saying.

“Should I really be the only man for you?” Sean was saying, pacing before the bed. “Am I worthy of as much?”

Julia was having to quickly adjust to this strange turn of events, but Roman kept the camera rolling so everything must be going according to the way he wanted it.

“I am a creature of loyalty, my body is yours to share if you want but I only follow what you desire. Please tell me you desire my flesh more than some simple servant girl.”

A tingling began to spread inside Sean as he looked at Julia, something he recognized in one way but consciously failed to fully understand. His mind was slowly becoming loose and relaxed, as though he’d been drinking some fine wine and now was seeing things as they really were. He continued his lines, letting this sensation inside him direct him in what he said.

“I lust for you every waking moment, my dear. I want nothing more than to dominate your body, thrust my manhood inside you and fill you with my seed. Your womb should hold endless amounts of myself, but not only me, there is another you owe loyalty to.”

Julia was feeling strange and slightly lightheaded as Sean spoke. Her intelligence told her the lines he was saying weren’t exactly appropriate for a PG-13 movie. He was quickly moving into more strict territory. For some reason though, Roman didn’t flinch behind the camera. He followed their every move and smiled proudly as though the two actors were performing top notch improvisation. A tingling spread inside her core and she felt heat flow throughout her stomach as Sean spoke of her womb. She smiled slightly and walked up to Sean.

“I am yours to command my dearest. Who is the worthy soul I should share my body with?”

Sean smiled and felt a clarity resolve itself in his mind. He raised a hand and pointed nearly directly at the camera. “There, he is the man you owe loyalty to, your brother Luke.”

Julia suddenly straightened up and looked very confused. Luke wasn’t in this picture, was he? Her mind seemed a little dreamy when it tried to focus on the movie they were making. She knew he was here for some reason, it was to help her right? Looking past the camera at Luke, Julia saw how he was staring back at her, his eyes wide but a grin crossing his face. He was licking his lips and appeared to be leering right at her. Oh, she thought, he wasn’t there to help her, he was there to hump her. That made sense, she thought, smiling.

“If it is your wish that my brother dominate my body, then it is my wish as well. Come dear Luke, fill me with your manhood and let your seed fill my womb to overflowing.” Julia said.

Roman never took his eyes off the back of the camera as Luke walked by and into the shot. Quickly approaching his sister, Luke took her into his arms and pulled her up to his lips, the two of them kissing and embracing in a passionate kiss that Roman zoomed in on to really capture the action.

“Oh Julia, I’ve wanted to fuck you for so damn long now.” Luke said, letting his hands drop to her hips and squeezing lightly. He pressed her into his chest, feeling her massive tits contained inside the corset. He wanted nothing more than to dominate her like the little slut she was. Her red hair and tight curvy young body were all he could focus on as she simply looked deep into his eyes, her lips curled into a wicked grin.

“I am here for both of your amusement. Take my body and fill me with your seed, as much as you like. My womb is for you both to use and abuse until satisfaction reaches you at last.” Julia said, staying in character as much as possible.

Sean walked up behind her and pressed in, letting her feel his erection on her ass, as Luke’s began to press into her belly. Both men fondled and caressed the lovely actress’ curved body, letting their hands wander over the swell of her ass and smooth toned stomach they found beneath the corseted dress. Leaning down, Sean reached up beneath her period piece dress and found her panties. As he slid them down her legs, Luke reached forward and grabbed at her tits. He yanked the corset as hard as he could, letting it finally slip down and reveal her large nipples, swollen in desire. He grabbed one of his sister’s tits, cupping it in his hand as he leaned over and sucked on her nipple, pulling at it like a baby trying to draw milk. He looked up into her wide eyes, her expression one of lust and pleasure as behind her Sean reached up into the juncture between her legs.

Behind the camera, neither Dru nor Roman moved, their eyes planted firmly on the scene before them. They watched as the action heated up to a boiling point and everything was captured on film.

“Oh, your body is such a source of carnal pleasure.” Sean said, his sentences still coming out mostly in the dialogue of his character. “I want nothing more than to fill you with seed and thus fill you with my progeny. It is your purpose as a woman and being the loyal whore you are, I see no reason why Luke here shouldn’t get the same honor. Go ahead Luke, take your slutty sibling and fill her womb, fuck her like the animal in heat she is and let us begin her life as a breeder.”

Julia writhed between the men, her body twitching as they spoke of her womanly duties and of filling her womb. “Oh yes, Oh please Luke, use me like a whore, treat me like your slut and fuck me. Fill my womb! Let us seed my fertile body.” She was gasping as Sean backed away and Luke grabbed her into his arms.

Throwing her backwards onto the large soft bed, Luke wasted no time in dropping his pants. He pulled his sister’s legs out to either side and lifted her dress, looking at the target of his lust. Moving between her outstretched legs, he felt her lock her thighs on either side of him, practically drawing him forward into her depths. Focusing his attention on the rest of her body, Luke reached down and grabbed at her tits, lewdly displayed over the top of her loosened corset. Her red hair flowed out behind her on the bed and Luke bit his bottom lip with how gorgeous a creature she was.

“Oh oh yess...” Julia gasped, as Luke took hold of her hips and slammed deep inside her, filling her womb with his cock and starting a frantic if regular pace of heavy thrusts. She looked up deep into his focused eyes and breathed deeply, her breath nearly being knocked out with every lunge. Part of the actress felt so thrilled, she was fulfilling her purpose on this earth, taking a man between her legs. Another part of her felt thrilled that it was her own flesh and blood, a sibling pounding her cunt and filling her womb. There was something so dirty and yet so right about getting fucked on camera by her own brother. She broke the one rule she’d been trained not to do, and looked directly into the camera, her face clenched in pleasure as Luke slapped his hips forward, driving deep inside her body.

Sean stood nearby, his cock already out and ready. He watched as the slutty redhead took everything her brother could give her. He looked from her to Luke’s focused gaze.

“That’s it Luke, give her what you’ve always wanted, drive your cock inside her belly, make the whore feel it when you seed her womb.” Sean said, only hoping to urge the action on even faster. He looked at Julia. “And you woman, you are a slut, worthy of being fucked but worthy of little else. Consider the children you will produce a charity from us to you.”

Luke really began to fuck Julia, slamming his hips so hard into her, her tits smacked the underside of her chin. Julia was moaning constantly, her eyes watering with pleasure as she was fully dominated. She locked her legs tightly around her brother’s back as he fucked into her and she knew what was coming.

“Ohhh unghh.... yes take my seed, whore.” Luke shouted. He nearly collapsed as he held onto Julia’s hips and shoved his cock as deep as possible into her tight cunt. His orgasm washed over him hard and he felt ropes and ropes of seed spilling deep inside her womb. Looking down he swore he could nearly see her belly grow slightly with the volume of cum he expelled. Letting his eyes wander up her body, settling briefly on her chest, Luke looked in Julia’s eyes. They were filled with nothing but lust and her hair covered half her face, really giving the picture of a severely fucked slutty tramp.

Roman only moved the camera slightly as Luke pulled out and left his sister laying back on the bed, her body exhausted with pleasure. Sean stepped into frame and held his rigid cock at the ready. Luke only gave him a quick smile as he stepped aside and allowed the other man to begin fucking his sister. For the next half hour, the fucking continued. Julia was bent in various positions over the bed, on the bed, even off the bed on the floor. Her cunt was filled with more seed than realistically either man should have been able to give her, but something more was going on, something far beyond reality and all its limitations.

When Roman finally turned the camera off, Julia lay back on the bed, her belly already appearing pregnant with the amount of semen she held. He smiled at the actress and the two exhausted men beside her. She probably was pregnant, he thought, in all likelihood. This footage was pure gold.

Looking over at his personal assistant, Roman Gaius nodded. “Excellent job, planting the seed of belief in their minds. It all depends on believing, if they believe the story then they believe the curse. That is what the old man told me in Italy.”

Walking up, Dru showed Roman the clipboard. On the top sheet of paper were a series of names, all having been checked off. The final three names were the three worn out figures now only stirring slightly on the large bed. “They were easy to convince, Sean even helped out with his story about Caligula. The crew took a little more work but when I saw Jeff and Aggy entering the castle earlier, I knew I had my opportunity. After a quick talk with them downstairs, they went up into the bed chamber with plenty of preconceived notions.”

“You’re brilliant.” Roman said, grabbing Dru by the shoulders as both looked at the rather ruined figure of Julia Richards. “When the studios fired me from my contract, I thought my career might be over, but it’s just beginning. Just wait until Pair-o-Mount Porn Studios gets a look at this new film. Not only do they have the brilliance of my writing and directing, but two A-class celebrities who’ve decided to take on new careers in porn. Caligula’s Curse will be a hit and we’ll be raking in the proceeds.”

Dru looked over at the open panel and the flickering torch. Something nudged at her, some curiosity she just had to know the answer to. “That stuff about the stones and Caligula’s illness, they were just made up right?”

Roman pulled away and walked over behind the table, looking at the carefully mounted camera. “Actually no, the story was true according to those I spoke to in Italy. Apparently, Caligula was expected to be a great leader, popular and benevolent. He came down with what was later simply referred to as a bizarre illness that seemed to pervert his mind, led him into all sorts of depraved acts. He would sleep with whoever he wanted, having husbands killed off. There was no sexual perversion he wouldn’t try, even going so far as to claim all three of his sisters, supposedly becoming overjoyed when one became pregnant. It was really all quite disturbing. These stones come from the final place he was when the ‘madness’ apparently took hold.” Roman smiled, and gestured down at the stone table and over towards parts of the wall, covered in stone pillars. “I rather think they’ll add nicely to the realism in this picture, don’t you?”

Dru felt a strange tingle run up her spine. She wasn’t positive but maybe a part of her was starting to believe in the legend, starting to feel what the others had felt before her. Her head felt a little wobbly, almost heavy and she leaned over the table, wondering how she could be so gullible. Roman was just pulling her leg, he had to be. Things like this just didn’t happen.

“What’s the matter Drusilla, not starting to believe the curse are you?” Roman said, walking around behind the girl and placing his hands on her shoulders.

Looking up towards the heavily fucked actress between her brother and co-star, Dru suddenly felt very lucid, her mind surprisingly relaxed and her body feeling quite loose. She looked at Roman, her eyes full of lust. “Why don’t you fuck me and see if we can get me knocked up just like her? Then I’ll tell you whether I believe it.”

Roman Gaius grinned and let his hands wander the eager young PA. “Oh well, something for the bonus footage I guess.”

In moments the room was again filled with the gasping cries of a young woman fulfilling her purpose and serving as pleasure for a man. This was the beginning of something that would last for some time to come, as Caligula’s Curse would be more of a success than any box office could measure.

The End