The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calling Collect

Thank you for choosing Trance-tory Telecommunications. If you wish to speak to the operator, please say ‘Operator’. If you wish to expand your services, please say ‘services’. If you wish to place a collect call, please say ‘collect’.

“Collect.”

You have indicated that you wish to place a collect call. If that is correct, please say ‘correct’.

“Correct.”

If this is a collect call for Father’s Day, and you would like to take advantage of our special Father’s Day Collect program, please say ‘Yes’.

“uh... Yes.”

Please say the phone number you wish to call, followed by the word ‘finished’.

“Okay, five, five, five, three, four, one, three. Finished.”

You neglected to enter an area code. Is this an in-state number?

“Yes.”

The number you entered has been identified as area code seven, zero, two. Is that correct?

“Yes.”

Please state your name so that the party you are trying to reach will be able to identify the caller.

“Christina.”

I’m sorry, can you repeat that?

“Christina.”

I’m sorry, can you please make sure you are stating the correct name and speak slowly.

“Oh come on, Christina.”

I’m sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by .

“Dammit, come on. Like I have all night, there’s a study group I have to make in like ten minutes. What’s the deal with this stupid system?”

Your hold time is two minutes. Thank you for choosing Trance-tory Telecommunications.

“Ahhh...just hurry up! And what’s with the stupid annoying muzak? Can’t they play anything current?”

Your hold time is one minute. Thank you for choosing Trance-tory Telecommunications.

“Catchy tune, but come on. I need to get this call in. One quick courtesy call to dad and back to the books.”

Your hold time is under thirty-seconds. Thank you for choosing Trance-tory Telecommunications.

“Really nice system, have to... use them... again... sometime. Relaxing... music... seems to flow right into... um... thoughts.”

Technical difficulties have been resolved. Can you please state your name slowly and clearly?

“um... er...”

I’m sorry, can you please repeat that.

“ummm... Christina?”

Please try again.

“Oh, oops, Ti-na.”

Thank you. Please hold for your call to be connected.

You have a collect call from “Oh, oops, Ti-na.” Will you accept?

“Christina, is that you? Sure, I mean yes, I accept.”

“Daddy, hey daddy. I’m so glad to hear your voice.”

“It’s great to hear yours too, sweetie. How are summer courses treating you up there?”

“Oh daddy, it’s soooo boring. There’s hardly any boys here at all, and I really miss having one to play with.”

“um... Is that a joke? Afraid I don’t quite catch it.”

“No silly, it’s not a joke. You’re silly. I bet mom says that all the time.”

“Christina?”

“No daddy, call me Tina. I like it better. Don’t you?”

“Okay, sure, it sounds nice. Are you all right?”

“Sure daddy, but I really miss you.”

“Well, I miss you too. It’s sweet of you to call.”

“Of course, daddy. It’s your special day after all. I’m just so sorry I couldn’t be there to wrap my arms around you.”

“That’s nice of you to say. But your education is important and your mom and I are proud of you.”

“Oh phooey on mom. I really just want you to be proud of me. But there’s something I miss more than anything.”

“What’s that, sweetie?”

“I’ll give you a clue.”

“What?”

“It’s big and hard, and I bet you’d like to touch it right now.”

“huh?”

“Give up, daddy?”

“Christina, I’m not sure I’m following you.”

“I told you, daddy, I’m Tina now. And you still don’t know what I miss more than anything?”

“No.”

“It’s your big hard cock! I just love the way it feels when I sit on your lap.”

“CHRISTINA ADAMS, you watch your mouth! Whatever your joke is, it’s not funny. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, daddy. No need to shout. I just really miss sitting on your lap.”

“You haven’t sat on my lap in years.”

“Ooooh... has your cock gotten bigger since then? I bet it feels even better outside those tight jeans you always wear.”

“Christina, stop whatever this is. It’s not funny and you’re starting to worry me. You aren’t on any drugs, are you?”

“Of course not, silly. I just wanted to tell you something special for Father’s Day.”

“Well, that’s not what I wanted to hear.”

“Would you rather hear something else?”

“Yes, anything else.”

“Okay daddy, how about I tell you how wet I am right now. It always makes me wet to hear your deep voice. I just can’t resist the way it sounds so gruff and manly. I could listen to you all night.”

“Tina, I mean Christina, what is the deal here? Why are you saying these things?”

“Cause they’re true, daddy. You’re more a man than any of these boys here at school. Wouldn’t you just love to get me in your arms and rip my clothes off? I have nice big titties and they could be all yours to fondle and squeeze, as much as you wanted.”

“No, Tina, no I wouldn’t. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh yes, daddy. I’m more than okay. I’m sliding my fingers down my panties as we speak. I can’t wait to show you what a dirty whore I can be in the bedroom.”

“Stop saying this stuff. That’s never going to happen. Do you hear me, Tina?”

“You want me somewhere other than the bedroom? That sounds kinky. Would you like to do me in the living room?”

“Yes, I mean, NO, what the hell?! You’ve got me confused, Tina.”

“I’m sorry, daddy. Am I frustrating you?”

“Yes, dammit, yes you are.”

“Sexually frustrating you?”

“A little, I mean, no. I can’t think straight anymore. The static on the line is giving me a headache.”

“Daddy, I know what would make you feel better.”

“What?”

“How about I masturbate right here over the phone and you can pretend you have me on my back in the middle of the living room, driving that big throbbing cock straight up inside me? How about that? Would that make you feel better?”

“myeh.”

“Daddy?”

“Fuck, Tina. Okay fine, you little slut. Do it quick!”

“Oooh, ohhh, oh daddy, oh, I’m touching myself. Oh I’m doing it hard, thrusting my fingers deep inside, so deeeep!”

“This is sick, you know.”

“Oh daddy, I’m rubbing my clit, I’m thrusting my hips up off my chair. OHHHH! Oh daddy, I wish you were here. I’d be bucking so hard on that fat cock of yours. Ohhh! Oh it would feel sooo good! I could cram it way up inside me, riding you like when we played horsey. You’d like to be my horsey, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh, fuck... yes. Yes Tina, I’d like to be your fucking horsey!”

“You could ride me as I rode you. We could... ohhhh... we could fuck each other till we couldn’t move. Ooooohhh, OH yessss! Oh daddy, I’m cumming. I’m cumming just thinking about riding your thick cock until it spewed all its seed way up deep inside me. Wouldn’t you like to do that? Wouldn’t you like to fill me up?”

“Dammit, YES, yes I would. Tina, you’re such a hot little cunt. I’d like to show you what a naughty girl you are. I’d like to show you what a hot little slut you could be.”

“Oh do it daddy, show me that. I can be home on the next bus out of here. Would you like that? Would you like me in your lap, sliding my thighs over that big bulging erection, letting it slide way up deep inside my hot little pussy? Is that what you want from your little girl this Father’s Day?”

“Yes! Yes, Tina. Get your slutty ass on the next bus home. Daddy has something hard he’d like to shove in your holes. And daddy’s going to get paid back for all the expenses you’ve cost him, including this phone call.”

“Oh daddy, I’ll be leaving right away. I won’t even bother packing my clothes.”

“Good, you won’t need them. Your mother may not like it, but she’s going to be away on a project at work this week, so dammit, get your ass here. I plan on riding it raw!”

“Oh daddy, you’re making my nipples so hard. I’m about to cum just thinking of all that juicy daddy cream just waiting to fill me up.”

“Fuck, get off the damn phone and get your bubbly little ass home this second. I’m about to spew all over the place.”

“Don’t do that, daddy. Don’t waste a precious drop. When I get there, you can have me however you want me. Just save it all for your cum-guzzling little college slut!”

“I’ll be waiting. And Tina, thanks. You’ve already made this the best Father’s Day ever!”

“Bye bye, daddy. See you in a bit. And I’m glad you liked my call. You’ll like my tight little cunt much more!”

-Click-

Thank you for using our Father’s Day Collect promotional program. And thank you for choosing Trance-tory Telecommunications. Please have a nice day.

“Oh I will. As soon as daddy gets a hold of me.”

The End