The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calming Commands for Daily Personalities

by Mr. Scade

“Aunt Mira sent us this box.”

“Aunt Mira? Who is aunt Mira?”

Flower looked at the letter that had come with the box, read again the familiarity in its confusing words, but could not hear a bell ring.

“Hell if I know,” Flower said. She slapped the paper with the back of her hand. “Here it says we met her when we were five, and she was very fond of us, and that she wanted us to have some things dear to her because who the fuck cares.” Flower kicked the box on the floor.

River looked up from her reading and saw the box. It was a big box, and it looked full of objects. When boxes were that full of things, they were most likely worthless. Or things that would make the two sisters forget an entire week and wake up in a strip club.

“Did you call dad and ask about this Mira woman?”

“I did. He says she is a half sister, or something like that. Dad isn’t very communicative.”

River nodded, placed her book on the coffee table and walked up to the box.

“Does it say what is inside?”

Flower shook her head, and the hand holding the letter. “It only says that these are things Aunt Mira appreciated, and that they might improve us.”

River’s fingers stopped short of opening the box. She turned to look sharply at Flower. “Might improve us? Is that what it says in the letter?”

Flower nodded.

River grabbed the letter and read:

I know it might be difficult to trust a stranger’s words, but I hope our blood bond might soften your hearts. I have kept these objects—silly things—for many years, hoping one day to pass them to my children. But, alas, they have no interest in my legacy. I hope you and your sister are more respectful of the past than my boys, and I hope you enjoy these presents as much as I did, so many years ago. They helped me, and I know that they will help you improve in everything.

“This has “mind control” written all over it.”

Flower rolled her eyes. “Again with that, River? Come on! For the last time, there is nothing like mind control, and no one is out to get us!”

River rose and frowned. “Oh, how can you be so blind! Remember last month, when we couldn’t wear anything but white lingerie and had to answer the phone as “Maid Kitty” or “Maid Fanny”?”

Flower nodded. “What about it? We decided to do that and it was fun. Hell, you couldn’t stop giggling through the whole thing!”

River’s look seemed to soften at the mention of giggling. “Well, okay, that was fun. But what about that Christmas Eve when our landlord gave us those strange-looking hats and then we couldn’t control our bodies as we cleaned up the building—the whole building?”

“Well, we owed him some money and he said we could pay him by doing some chores.”

River raised an eyebrow. “Wearing dildo pants and bikini tops?”

Flower frowned. “Wait... I thought we wore crotchless panties and corsets that time.”

“No, that was when your ex-boyfriend turned us into strippers.”

“Oh. That was fun.” Flower giggled.

River giggled back. “It was.”

“Oh, remember,” Flower giggled. “Remember those six weeks we were blondes and, like, we couldn’t stop chewing gum?”

River’s jaw moved slightly. “Oh,” She giggled. “I totally remember that. It was very fun.”

“Yeah, so fun we still keep the outfits!”

“Yeah!”

They stopped giggling and fell silent for a second. About two minutes later the two sisters blinked and nodded as if waking from a dream.

“Uhm, what were we talking about?” River said.

“Your crazy mind control theories.” Flower said, matter-of-factly.

River frowned. “They are not theories. They actually happened, and I am going to prove it to you by opening this package. I bet we will end up as strippers again, or as statues!”

Flower rolled her eyes and waited for her sister to open the box.

Silence.

Flower leaned over and River finally seemed to find her voice. “Well... look at this...” River said and pulled out an old VCR player. “I haven’t seen one of these in ten years.”

Flower grabbed the heavy apparatus. “Hell, she gave us rubbish! Disproved theory of conspiration. What are we supposed to do with this?”

“I bet we could watch all these videos.”

Flower leaned closer and saw that, inside the box, there were about ten VCRs, inside their boxes and labelled. A smile found her face as she looked at her wrist watch. “Well, I have nothing to do.”

“Neither do I.” River grinned. “Oh, remember how we used to watch dad’s old home movies, when we were kids? Could it be these are home movies?”

Flower raised an eyebrow and looked at the distance. “Dad had home movies?”

“Yeah. The ones with spirals and mom in them, and then all that...” River fell silent, her eyes staring at nothing. She breathed in, slowly, and shook her head. “Well, perhaps this are more entertaining. What do you say we watch them?”

Flower gave no indication she noticed her sister’s slip and nodded agreement.

In no time they had hooked up the VCR to an old TV they still kept around, and were trying to decide which tape to watch.

“This one says “Wine Nights”.” Flower said, holding a red cassette.

“Hmmm... sounds Sapphic. What about this one? It says Tight Experiences.”

“And would you like something more phallic?”

“What!?” River’s eyes were wide. “What are you talking about? This isn’t porn.”

“Their names sure sound like it. Come on, “Deep Inside Me It Is”? This is porn. This is a long-lost Aunt’s porn. Our family is fucked up.”

River sighed. “Okay, it does sound like it. But can we watch something and see what she gave us so we can decide to throw it away before it controls us?”

“Yeah, yeah. The cassette tapes will wrap us in tape outfits. Okay, what about this one?” Flower pulled up a black cassette from the box. “It says “Introduction To The Cassette Kingdom”. Might as well start with the one that says ‘start here’.”

They agreed and put the cassette in the machine.

The screen was black for a while, and River dreaded a spiral would appear. After some time, images started to dance behind a shroud of static; the sisters had a hard time making them out. The static took over and then the video was as clear as day; images of rivers, of forests and of beaches moved in a cheap montage. The montage seemed out of a cheap ’80s movie introduction, until the world went sharp blue and a woman in a dress walked into the screen.

“Something’s going to happen.” River whispered and Flower hit her shoulder to stay quiet.

The woman in the dress smiled at the camera, and started to talk about things that made both sisters frown and want to turn off the machine. But before they could so much as stand up the woman’s voice turned and echoed in the room as if suddenly surround audio had been invented twenty years before. The two sisters looked at the video, just in time for a blinding flash of light to swallow their thoughts away.

“Now that your minds have been razed from thought, you can more easily listen to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mommy.” The two sisters said in unison, eyes as blank as a virgin sheet of paper.

“Can you recall what I have been telling you?”

“How to be a good wife.”

“Very good, dears. Now that you have no thoughts in those pretty heads of yours, it is time to become the best of wives for your dear boys. Now, remove your clothes and obey.”

They said they obeyed and stood, removing their clothes. The two girls soon stood in only a matching pair of lingerie. They both were wearing black, crotchless thongs, and bras that were just strings covering their nipples.

“We obey.” They said to no one.

The woman in the video nodded as if she had heard them and in no time the nice images returned and something like subliminal music started playing. The two sisters felt moisture dribbling down their legs, and a pleasant warm spreading all over their bodies. They could not move to attend to these feelings.

The video kept swirling its images in the background, the woman in the center of the image kept droning on cheerfully. What she said was backwards thinking, painted with an idea of sexuality that would make many a brothel shut its doors in derision. But she droned on, and the two sisters soaked up that knowledge, that new truth, like sponges.

In time the video went black, and the two sisters sat back down on the couch. Their fingers found their wet pussies, and they started, quite loudly, to masturbate.

“I am a pretty wife. I am an obedient wife. I am a sexy wife. I am a pretty wife. I am an obedient wife. I am a sexy wife...” The two droned on, reinforcing each other’s new mindsets until their thoughts went black and sleep swallowed them.

* * *

At the call of the cock, and the song of the alarm clock, two pretty girls dressed in very pretty dresses came down the stairs, their steps a mirror image to one another. The sisters moved in unison as they walked into the kitchen. They sat down at the table, permanent smiles on their faces, in unison.

“Good morning, Flower dear. How are you this morning?” River said, her made up face the image of creepy girlhood. “Did you sleep well?”

“I am obedient and pretty, dear sister. Thank you very much. And I had pleasant dreams of serving my handsome husband and being good to my sister.” Flower’s hands rested on her crossed legs, smiling primly.

“Oh, what a wonderful thought for a wife, such as yourself!” River exclaimed, her white-gloved hand over her red lips. “We wives must be pretty and obedient for our husbands. Nothing matters more.”

“Wives must be sexy and obedient for their husbands, true.” Flower giggled, her hand mimicking her sister’s.

Their hands dropped, their smiles returned to the permanent, plastic look they had when they came down the stairs. The two sat in silence for a long time. They didn’t say anything, didn’t do anything. They just sat there, staring blankly into each other’s eyes until a sudden sound broke them out of their reverie.

“Strange that our husbands are not down for their breakfast, Flower dear.” River said as her hands wrapped around her sister’s. She was looking at the stairs longingly.

“Very strange indeed, sister. Perhaps we did something wrong? You do know how feeble and dumb us girls can be. What if we slighted them somehow!” The hurt and terror in Flower’s voice was a testament to a bygone age. She was actually shaking, and her petticoats and frills seemed to darken in colour.

River shivered in horror. “Oh, dear. Oh, dear! Do not say such horrible things! Our husbands love us dearly. They wouldn’t punish us as you think they might. But... but it is possible that we did... did do something wrong. Oh, what nasty wives we are. We haven’t obeyed and done right. We should be punished.”

“Wives are obedient and nice.” Flower said.

“Wives are obedient and nice.” River echoed.

Flower then stood, primly, her skirt held in place by her cupped hands. She looked around the kitchen with a trained eye she had not possessed the day before. “Perhaps if we tidy things up a bit, cook a healthy meal for our men, they will show up. Perhaps... perhaps they will forget about our slight and ignore how weak us girls can be.”

“Oh, that sounds like a delightful idea!” River said, suddenly on her feet and clapping in delight. Her smile was a pink grin of girlishness.

“Very well, we will clean the house and cook, for our husbands.”

River grinned, her eyes faraway. “Good wives care for their husbands.”

“Good wives care for their husbands.” Flower echoed.

They didn’t need to voice how horny the thought of cleaning made them.

The two sisters in the pastel dresses, in the white stockings, in the tall heels, in the bouffant hairdos, then, for the first time in their lives, started to clean the house. Not that they thought it that way. To Flower and River, this was something they did every day to the point of near orgasm. They tidied up, dusted, rubbed and scrubbed. Flower prepared pies, something she had never done; while River oiled wood and removed fungus she didn’t know existed. It took them long, but they knew what to do. They had the experience, knowledge and knowhow of perfect housewives, like they had always been, to back them up. It was late afternoon when the two were able to sit down.

They looked at each other, the smiles they had sported while orgasming at the thought of pleasing their husbands and doing as a housewife was meant to were permanent on their faces. They didn’t say anything, just basked in the afterglow of a day devoted to being housewives.

Time passed and one of them spoke.

“They haven’t showed up yet.”

Flower looked at the meals on the table, and the meals inside the fridge. Her hands applied a fresh coating of makeup, and a smile gave way to a frown. “That is indeed true. How strange. Could be our slight was worse than we thought?”

“Good wives obey. Our slight must’ve been hideous to keep our lovely husbands away from their sluts for so long.”

“I am a slut for my husband.” Flower said, silently, to herself. She felt sad, her head cast down. What had she done wrong?

“We must correct our slight. We must be punished. We must obey.” The two found themselves saying, in unison, before rising and walking to the living room.

Their husbands had left them, for being such bad housewives. They needed correction, they needed discipline. They were sluts, and sluts needed to be used like such. The sisters knew what to do. They put a tape in the cassette player and pressed play.

The demure housewives blushed and squealed as they were forced to strip, their lips moving all the time. “Good wives obey. Good wives are sexy. Good wives obey...” They whispered, as the tapes came alive, their minds silenced, and new words pushed into their consciousness.

The woman came up on the screen again. And she smiled, greeting the housewives as they were. Spirals and words flew on the screen, and soon enough the woman greeted the girls with other words.

“We obey, Mommy.” The sisters said in monotone unison.

“Good girls. Now, do you recall what you need to be now?”

“Cheerleaders, Mommy. Slutty cheerleaders.”

The tape took a while to answer. “Good girls. Now, time to empty your thoughts.”

The screen flashed white.

Flower and River forgot their names.

* * *

What was going on in the living room was parts hilarious part disturbing. Two women were jumping, cheering, stretching and doing all manner of exercises only pro cheerleaders could accomplish. They wore tiny skirts, bikini tops, and thongs; all in blue and red latex. The fact that they were wearing six-inch heels only added to the prowess.

They chanted in bubbly, hypnotic voices to a crowd that wasn’t there.

After nearly four hours of that, their bodies sleek with sweat, they sexes screaming for attention like the whores they were, the two sisters took a break.

“Hmm... my cunt is so hungry.” River said, pressing her pompoms against her crotch and rubbing.

“Oh, yeah. Mine too.” Flower had a hand inside herself. “My whoremouth needs to be filled!”

Flower did something with her legs that would make a gymnast gawk. Her hand disappeared inside of her sex, and she chanted a cheer for an Olympic swimming team that wasn’t there.

River found herself imitating her sister, thinking it was part of The Routine.

The Routine was everything.

“Open legs, open mouths. Whoredrones, we are! Whore cheersluts we became!” They said in eerily cheerful moans.

It was six hours before they finished, kneeling on the floor, their cunts open to the world, and their minds too tired to think anymore.

“That was a good game, Slutster.” River said, giggling, staring straight ahead.

“Oh, yeah! Remember when that hunk in the seven shirt kicked the goal?” Flower giggled.

“Oh, was that after or before the big-boobed blonde did that wonderful volley.” River smiled. “I was too distracted looking at her tits and whoreass.”

Flower moaned. “Hmm... whoreass. The only type of ass.” Her eyes seemed wistful. “But I think it was after the naked little girl dived.”

“Oh, I remember.”

The two fell silent.

A while later, as an imaginary clock sounded in the house the two perked and stood perfectly straight. Flower had a remote in her hand.

“Mommy cwalls wus!” Flower said in a lisp.

River only nodded.

The television came alive.

Mommy turned off their minds.

* * *

Flower woke up feeling something very strange—lucidity. It had been a while since she had last been able to think, so it was... strange. Why, she couldn’t tell. Thinking was normal, after all. Then, why did it feel so weird to think?

She stood, had a shower, and then walked down the stairs.

She found her sister wearing a latex hood with lips so fake and big they were nearly as big as her forehead. The rest of her was in a similar, latex-exaggerated proportion, especially her missile-like breasts and fake cock.

“What the hell?” Flower couldn’t exclaim. For some reason this felt normal.

“Oh, sister, what happened to you?” River sounded like she had swallowed a squeaky toy.

Flower blinked. “Me? Nothing’s wrong with me. What the fuck are you wearing?”

River looked down at herself—not that she could see anything beyond her impossible tits—and then at the television playing static. “Oh, you didn’t watch it.” She said, sounding sad.

“Watch what?”

“The truth!”

Flower decided it was best to sit down.

“Oh, the Truth is so good, Sister. And you tasted it, once. Oh, so good, really. You just have to watch today’s tape, and Mommy will make it alright!”

Suddenly Flower realised what was going on.

“Mind control tapes.” She whispered, incredulous.

River bounced in place, tits not so much as jiggling. “Oh, so right. So delicious, Sister. Come, you must join and obey. It feels good.”

Flower beckoned her sister closer. River moved close. Flower slapped her hard.

“You’re not whatever the hell you’re wearing.” She said, softly.

The latex person froze in place, not blinking not moving. Flower had no idea what she had done. After ten minutes of shaking and screaming, Flower sighed heavily and walked to the television. When she touched the VCR, hoping to remove it, the television came alive.

“Mommy is so disappointed.” The lady in the dress said.

Fin