The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cameo Girl vs Femme Fatale

Disclaimer: This story is meant for those over 18 who enjoy tales of erotic hypnosis. All resemblance to real people is entirely a coincidence. If you want to see a video version of this story check out clips4sale.com/28067 Send all complaints and praise to

The lights were dim because she liked it that way. She didn’t need soft lighting to look good, she looked good in any lighting. She just liked the lights dim, or candlelight. You might call her a romantic, as long as you were good at taking evasive action. She was thin skinned, cold and as hard as a diamond. Fascinating to look at, glimmering in the light and leaving a trail of blood in her wake, she was Femme Fatale.

A slight bleeping let her know that her plans had almost come to fruition. Cameo Girl was on her way. Femme Fatale was dressed in her trademark red silk, a corset enhanced her already fine figure. She had a cigarette holder tucked into her cleavage and a devil may care smile. And soon Cameo Girl would be hers...

Thud! Crack! That was the sound of Cameo Girl taking out her hired muscle. They were reasonably proficient but helpless against a super. Someone who can lift cars with one hand had a distinct advantage over the average thug. But they did give her time to prepare herself.

“Femme Fatale you’re coming with me. I’m bringing you to justice.”

Femme Fatale didn’t bother to hide her smile. “Justice, there’s no such thing as justice.” Femme Fatale’s taste in movies echoed her taste in dress, strictly for the fourties and fifties. Although a few modern movies were okay. Brick was one she was particularly fond of. However for firearms she preferred modern weapons. She had a desert eagle within reach, but she knew Cameo Girl’s guantlets were proof against even such a formidable weapon. But Femme Fatale wasn’t big on the strong arm approach, not when there were such more sublte and entertaining solutions.

“Then can I enjoy a last cigarette? It’s traditional.”

Cameo Girl heaved a sigh and rolled her eyes but aquiesced. What harm could it do. And she didn’t like fighting women without superpowers. It felt a little dirty and she’d much rather Femme Fatale surrendered peacefully.

Femme Fatale pulled the ivory cigarette holder out of her busom. She lit it and inhaled, savoring not just the flavor but the aniticpation of what was about to happen to the super powered pain in the ass and goody two shoes. These cigartettes were specially designed to release a powerful sedative in the smoke trailing from the tip, and yet be perfectly safe to inhale. It was tricky but she was ‘friends’ with some very skilled scientists who were always competing for her attention.

“Just hope I don’t get lung cancer from those things.”

“Oh Cameo Girl, you have no idea what you might catch” Femme Fatale said as she blew a stream of smoke across the young woman’s face. Suspicions aroused Cameo Girl moved towards Femme Fatale but stumbled, her legs wobbling beneather for a moment before she righted herself.

“Just relax Cameo Girl, Femme Fatale has got you now. Just breathe in the smoke” She passed her cigarette underneath the super’s nose, back and forth. Involunatrily the crimefighter moved her head following the sweet smelling smoke. It was a powerful narcotic and the smell of it created a craving for more. Such very talented chemists.

She would have to reward them somehow, maybe she would let the man who had invented this for her kneel between her thighs and bring her to climax. He’d begged her enough times. If he thought the smoke was addictive he hadn’t seen anything yet. One of her lesser known powers was the cravings a taste of her pussy created. A man who had the privelege of licking her clittorus, was changed, constantly in need of her hidden flesh. She hadn’t understood it herself, but when her first ex-boyfriend killed himself when she wouldn’t take him back, the nickname was coined that followed her ever since: Femme Fatale.

It wasn’t til later that she’d comprehended the power of her nether lips. She had other powers too. A resistance to toxins and poisins, eyes that could mesmerize the unwary or weak willed. Nothing as obvious as the ability to lift a buick, but that was okay with her. Though she did fancy Cameo Girls guantlets and the ability to stop bullets they conveyed. That would be useful. After all kevlar was so bulky and unstylish. She wouldn’t be caught dead being shot in one.

She continued to pass the holder back and forth beneath the heroine’s nose, her eyes were so glazed now. With one hand she gave the crimefighter a slight push and watched her fall to the ground.

“I knew you’d find me Cameo Girl. And I knew my hired muscle couldn’t stop you. But I also know how naïve you are. Allowing me to smoke, when drugs and poisons are my modus operandi? It’s sad really. So confident in your strenghth and fortitude that you allowed me to get the drop on you, just like I planned.” She knew she was indulging in a cliché, gloating about her plans to the fallen superhero instead of just killing her off. But the truth is giving monologues is half the fun of being a villain. And she had no intention of killing off Cameo Girl. No she had much more satisfying and delicious plans in store for the supine superheroine.

“You can’t fight me Cameo Girl. You can’t fight the sweet smelling smoke that’s fogging your mind and rendering you completely helpless.” She pulled the still struggling heroine’s head into her lap and stroked her hair until she succumbed to unconsciousness.

She thought of all the things she could do with the unconscious heroine. Tie her up and put her in a deathtrap. Now that was a little too cliché even for a traditionalist like her. Besides she had no intention of killing her. But the gauntlets, she could remove them, except they were probably booby trapped. That would be just like Cameo Girl, the little girl scout.

Fine, she would convince Cameo Girl to remove them herself. But to do that, she would need to make Cameo Girl completely hers. Now that was a thought to get the juices flowing, literally and figuratively. Well it would take awhile for Cameo Girl to recover enough from the drugged smoke to be alert enough for hypnotic conditioning to take a deep hold, so there was time for some fun.

She straddled the unconscious heroine and rubbed her pussy against the helpless girls. It felt nice, she laid across the super, fondling Cameo’s breasts through the spandex, her other hand slipping inside her own skirt. She gave a loud moan.

It was suprisingly erotic for her, tohave this helpless super powered hottie, and Cameo Girl was hot. Luscious full breasts, pouty kissable lips. Brown lustrous hair. She moaned again. She couldn’t last much longer.

“Annnnnnnnhhhhhh” she gave full throat to her climax. Anyone within hearing distance was still unconscious, and if her muscle was coming around they wouldn’t say anything. They were better at being discrete than they were at stopping heroines, though granted that was damning with faint praise.

She went to check on her muscle, they weren’t dead which pleased her. Mediocre thugs were hard to find.

She gave them the rest of the day off so they could drink away their bruises. She had work to do with Cameo Girl that she wanted her privacy for.

“What’s happened to me?”

“I happened to you little girl. You can thank me later.”

“I, what’s going on? It was that cigarette, than I got dizzy...”

“Yes, you were unconscious for awhile. But now I need you more alert and aware, I’m going to hypnotize you and make you my little helpless pet, serving me with your every breath.”

“No way Femme Fatale.”

Femme Fatale pulled her crystal pendant out of her cleavage, holding it up to catch the light.

Cameo Girl lurched forward to yank it out of her hand, but her legs folded beneath her and she fell at Femme Fatale’s feet. “I’m sorry Cameo Girl, I should have told you, I need your mind clear but your body is still clumsy from the after effects of the drug. Isn’t that just terrible? So now focus on the crystal, follow it with your eyes.”

With her mind clearing, Cameo Girl knew what was going on. She wasn’t recovered enough to struggle with Femme Fatale, so she just had to bide her time and not let her hypnotize her. She knew about Femme Fatale’s skills as a mesmerist. She’d seen enough bewildered bank managers as she’d struggled to thrwart Femme Fatale in the past. It was easy enough, she thought, I just have to not stare at the crystal, not let her get in my head.

“Watch it Cameo girl, I need you to see the light.”

“No way Femme Fatale, I’m not going to let you hypnotize me. How dumb do you think I am?” “The question, dear hart, isn’t how dumb do I think you are, but how dumb do I think you’re going to be.” She smiled wickedly. “And you won’t believe how dumb you’re going to become. Eventually you’ll be a perfect little bimbo for me, but for right now I just need you to obey, to belong to me. The fine tuning will come later.”

“That’s never going to happen. Soon I’ll get my strenght back and you won’t believe the beating you have in store. So why don’t you just surrender to me now, and maybe I won’t have to hurt you too much.”

“Such a tempting offer, my beautiful pet, but no, I have more satisfying plans.” She touched her finger to her lips, gave it a lick.

“You’re such a slut Femme Fatale. But I’ll never be your pet. Never...” Despite herself she found herself distracted as Femme Fatale swayed the crystal back and forth, catching the light. She had to concentrate on not falling into the rythym of its gentle sway.

“You’re already starting to fade sweet girl. It’s so fun to watch your eyes slowly glazing over, you know you’re not supposed to watch. But it’s like when someone tells you not to think of something, instantly that thought pops into your head. Or when you know you shouldn’t play with a sore tooth, or a cut in your mouth. Your tongue keeps going back to it. The way your eyes keep going back to the crystal, following it though you know you shouldn’t. But you’re so tired, so tired of struggling. Just listen to my voice, and you’ll never have to struggle again.”

Despite herself Cameo Girl found her thoughts drifting away and she focused on the pretty crystal. It felt so nice to just watch it sway. She knew there was something she needed to do, something important, but she couldn’t remember what it was. She felt soft lips kiss hers, that felt nice. She should look and see who was kissing her but that would mean tearing her eyes away from the pretty crystal and that seemed like too much effort. She felt so nice and calm, she couldn’t remember ever feeling like this. So peaceful. It felt amazing.

A voice from somewhere washed over her. It felt nice, it fetl right. It felt like home. The voice wanted her to repeat something. Something about falling in love.

“I love you Femme Fatale” she repeated. It was so easy to do what the voice wanted.

“I will obey Femme Fatale.”

“I will protect Femme Fatale.”

Oh wait, she remembered what that important thing was. She wasn’t supposed to let Femme Fatale hypnotize her. She’d best be on her guard against that.

“You’re so sexy Femme Fatale.” She repeated what the voice told her. Then she felt those soft lips against hers, gently opening her mouth to share breath, taste. A strange deft tongue explored her mouth. She kissed back. She felt a hand caress her full soft breasts. She let her own hands wander over a lithe sexy body. Small but firm breasts arched into her hands. She played with the nipples, running soft circles with her thumbs over the hard buds.

Distantly she wondered who she was kissing and why. Did this have something to that worry about Femme Fatale hypnotizing her. The a voice told her to take off her gauntlets. That couldn’t be right. She never removed her gauntlets, they protected her. She opened her eyes. Femme Fatale was kissing her. That couldn’t be right. She shoved Femme Fatale back. Her strenth was coming back because Femme Fatale flew back a few feet.

“I wondered if that was when you would begin to resist.” Femme Fatale didn’t seem to be worried. ‘Well I’ll give her something to worry about’ thought Cameo Girl. She felt a little better, able to get to her feet.

“Oh you’re strenghts coming back. But can you take your eyes off my crytstal.” She let it sway back and forth back and forth before her breasts. Through the red silk she could see the hard nipples poking through, nipples that had urgently responded to her touch. It was hard to think about anything except the way those satin glove clad hands had felt carressing her own breasts. She could feel all that again, all she had to do was watch. And listen. And relax. Just relax. Her eyelids felt heavy and her body felt heavy. Sagging. Her legs were wobbly again. She sank to her knees, eyes still helplessly following the crystal back and forth, back and forth.

She was taking off her gauntlets. It seemed right. She took off the right one and looked over to her lovely mistress for reassurance. Femme Fatale kissed her and praised her, caressing her cheek, her breasts. That felt so nice. She took off the left gauntlet. Femme Fatale told her she was a good girl. Such a very good girl.

Femme Fatale was undressing her. She was naked and Femme Fatale was slipping her fingers inside her special place. Between her thighs, stroking her clit. Those fingerless gloves, giving her the feel of satin against her thighs, but fingernail and feather touch against her clit.

She moaned. Normally she was quiet in bed, but she couldn’t keep the sounds to herself.

“You’re such a good girl Cameo Girl, so good. I’m going to make you feel better than anyone ever has. Have you ever been with a girl before?”

“Just once. In college. We were both a little drunk.”

“And how many guys have you been with?”

She struggled to remember. It was hard to think straight with those fingers probing and stroking. " A few. It’s hard to find a guy who doesn’t mind being weaker than me.”

“What about other supers?”

“No way. They’re all either stuck up, insane, or never stop working.”

“Well then you’ve probably needed this. And I don’t mind helping you. And I am helping you. You should be grateful. Are you grateful to me?”

“Yes Femme Fatale. I’m very grateful. Uhhhhnnnnnnhhhh”

“Call me Mistress, my pet.”

“Yes Mistress, aaaaaahhhhhhh.”

“Soon you will climax for me, and when you do you will belong completely to me. You will no longer want to get free. You will awake and only remember that you came to stop me, but fell totally in love with me. And you can’t bear to be out of my sight. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress. Uhhhnnhhhhhh”

“Such a good girl. Climax for me sweet pet. Now.”

That word pushed Cameo Girl over the brink. She came hard for her Mistress, her eyes rolled, her whole body shook and trembled, waves of pleasure rocking her whole body over and over. She opened her eyes. She couldn’t move. She was wiped out from the strongest climax she had ever experienced. But somethng wasn’t right. She wasn’t home. She was in a hideout. Femme Fatale’s hide out.

“Femme Fatale!”

“Yes dear, no need to shout. I’m right here.”

“What happened? Why am I here?”

“Well I don’t know if you’re a theist or an existentialist but I can tell you why you came.” She smiled broadly at her.

“No, why am I here at your hideout.”

“Because I’m here. Don’t you remember?”

“I remember coming here to stop you. I remember you smoking. And I... and I remember us kissing. Why were we kissing?”

Femme Fatale pouted at her. “We were kissing because you told me you found me sexy and you wanted me. Don’t you still find me sexy?”

Cameo Girl looked at her askance. “Sexy? You? I, I, ... I guess so.” She did find Femme Fatale sexy, her bright blue eyes, soft full lips, elegant cheek bones. And that perfect body, small perfect curves. “Very sexy.” She smiled wickedly herself. Even though she had just climaxed she found hereself wanting more. Femme Fatale lit a cigarette in her holder. “Good, now I think it’s time for me to teach you to smoke.” She lit her cigarette and took a very satisfied puff.