The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Canadian Guardsman

Chapter 8

As they left the quartermasters office, they walked back a different way. Across some kind of catwalk. It seemed as if 680 was not showing him something. They were in big warehouse. Down below a group of young men, Simon was not sure how old, but most of them couldn’t be older then 20. Piled out of an APC. They wore civilian clothing.

He heard a voice yell: “At attention… I’m senior instructor G-0572-215-838 or master to you, you will obey all my orders, or this will happen.” Then, he heard the scream. A scream of pain.

“This is setting one. I guess no one wants to experience setting two… clear material?”

“Clear!”

“I missed the master”

“Clear, master”

Simon turned to 680 as they hurried along on the overhead catwalk: “What was this?”

“Just some new recruits getting their first taste of Guard’s life.”, 680 smiled.

When they walked across to a smaller corridor, there was a similar group, standing there nude.

“Some eye candy, isn’t it?”

“Not the way we do it in Canada.”

Above the next room he could see how young lads were doused in water and their head shaved.

They hurried past. And he could see other things in this large training complex: a group of people doing a workout, others fighting with pugil sticks and others being scolded by what he assumed to be a drill sergeant. Some seemed to be doing field operations in a large maze like structure.

“What is this facility?”

“We call it the warehouse. All Guardsmen of the Region go through processing here. They arrive, get whipped into shape and then leave the building as fully trained Guardsman. It all takes place here. And as you can see it operates 24/7. “

“Very efficient.”

“This was the model of the training centers for the lower ranks. Most training centres are built like this now. It’s standardized and very efficient almost like an assembly line.”

They had come to the end of the complex and indeed there was a group of Guardsmen, some in the tank suits others in rubber, going through what seemed a goodbye ceremony.

“Look down, there you can see the newly trained chickens.” 680 laughed.

The entire thing had a warehouse or factory like feeling to it. As if it was some kind of assembly line process.

* * *

Simon sat down at the laptop in his room. A new room in the Guesthouse had been provided for him. He opened his laptop and started to type. He, firstly, tried to outline his most important thoughts on the report and would than put them into clear sentences:

Guardsman training and life is tough even harsh. They seem to keep the troops at the barest level of sustenance. Sometimes I think our prisoners live a better life. On the other hand all the troops I met here seem to be content or even happy. I was shocked by the many things I saw but I’m even more shocked that the guardsman treat all this as normal and that my minders and even the normal Guardsman always have a good explanation. The Guardsmen are a little bit narrow minded, possibly as part of their rigid training.

The training here seems to be very tough, comparable to our more advanced units, at the same time discipline is strict. Security in the Capital is very high, as tough and strict as in the inner parts of Washington. At the same time all the life and work of the Guardsman seems to be monitored. Maybe because they have given their police so much power they also control it so strict. Some policies may not be compatible with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, especially some disciplinary procedures.

They have to be extremely afraid of terrorism here.

Then the entire society seems to be very men seem to be only Guardsmen or in secondary positions. It seems at the same time that all Guardsman are gay? Is this part of the training or, almost like programming of the lower ranks?

The recent integration of Ukraine into the Union State and thus carving out all of Eastern Europe between Europe and the Russians is now complete. Let us hope that both power cooperate. Never the less the integration might not have been easy and has caused problems—to big to chew? The problems were evident, even if you read the government newspaper

The Capital was very very clean from the airport towards all the places I have seen. There were no grafitti, little car traffic on the streets, almost all government vehicles.

The Guardsmen are nice fellas, I have grown attached to them and their peculiar ways but they are a little bit paranoid. Something sinister, something dark is there but difficult to pinpoint.”

Simon was thinking how should he put his gut feeling into the report. Clearly he had been shown all this impressive security operations. The grand buildings of the capital, the way the Guardsmen lived and were happy. But something was missing, something sinister. There was more to this than he could put into word.

Maybe if he had some coffee he would have the power to write it down. He called for 308.

“Can this one serve you?”, 308 asked. Simon had become accustomed to be constantly accompanied by at least one of his handlers.

“Do you have coffee? I need to finish my report.”

“Sure.”

308 left the room.

Simon put in the security code and started typing.

Better go peeing now, he thought, and left the laptop on the table.

Unzipping the rubber suit was always a little bit difficult. How did the Guardsmen do that?

When he had finally opened the seal and zip, removed his suit he could pee.

Strange, why was there not zip on the front. How did the Guardsman do that?

Now again, he had to step in.

Where was the bottle of lube. He lubed himself and started to step in. The most difficult part was always the closing of the zipper. And the suit was sealed.

He left the bathroom. He saw 308 who had served the coffee, scrolling through his laptop.

“What are you doing?”

“This one just happened to have a look at your report.”

But there was more to hit, he could see how 308 had used his earpiece to record images of the report.

“You can’t just go in and read my report.”

“Sorry.”

308 left the room with out any comment.

* * *