The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Don’t read if you’re not of legal age or where it is illegal to read such stories. This is just a fictional story. Nothing in the story is based on real life nor should it be emulated in real life. What is fantasy shall remain as fantasy. The author shall not be held responsible for actions taken by the readers of this story.

Story Codes: MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, NC

Note: Contains a bloody scene at the end

Title: Cannibal Cain

Synopsis: A man possessed by demonic forces goes on a sexual rampage

Chapter 2: Red Floor

“Good, now it’s not that bad, is it?”

I mashed their heads together to increase the action. They’re less resistant this time and they seemed to almost enjoy it. No doubt the exstacy pills that I gave them had something to do with it. Their parents protested through their gagged mouths and struggled pathetically in their chairs which they couldn’t escape from.

“Stop resisting, you two might as well concentrate on the show. I know you two are enjoying it. Stop denying your own feelings. Heh heh.”

After applying pressure on the two girls’ heads for about five minutes, I released them and, to my delight, they continued kissing with further direction from me. This was just what I had hope for. Exstacy clouds a person’s mind and makes them less inhibited, which meaned that I could easily make them do whatever I wanted them to do. Those two girls couldn’t think straight right now. That enabled me to move towards them and feel them up! I caressed their heads, necks, shoulders, upper backs, lower backs, thighs, and legs. I then moved my hand between their pussies, grasped the dildo and gave a big shake. They gasped and squeal in acute pleasure.

It was obvious by now the two girls wouldn’t mind my intervention. I moved their faces upward by tilting their chins and lightly kissed their lips alternately, starting with Laura and then Carrie. After several repeats, I held their faces still an observed their beauty: perfect skin on both of them, lustful glassy eyes, pouty lips, and beautiful blonde hair. Thoughts of making a stuffed doll using their bones, skins, and air as materials flashed through my head. “That needs some further consideration,” I thought, “Hmm... It would be a pity for them to end up like that. Another possibility is Bill and Lily. They would yield less grief if I turn them into stuff dolls.” The drugged girls continued to smile and giggle dreamily as they rubbed each others’ bodies via their tied hands and chests. I turned the volume controls on the their two digital music players a little higher so that the continuous feminine moaning sounds would be loud enough for me to hear.

I gave several words of encouragement, “Good! Good! Good! Keep on going!”

Both of their parents shook their heads in revulsion and anguish. This only served to increase my libidinous sadism even more.

“Now I’m gonna bring my camcorder and tripod out to record all of the action so I can make big bucks selling copies of this recording! HA HA HA! More cash to my already large moolah pile!”

Bill and Lily jerked in their bonds again after hearing about my wicked plan. Lily shook her head as if to ask me to take her instead. Looking at her worried face plucked my heart strings so, being the conscientious person that I am, I said to her, “I will consider your eager participation in the video, depending on how things go.”

Bill’s face was red with anger while Lily was somewhat confused as to what my statement meant exactly. I left the room to fetch my digital camcorder and tripod. After came back to set up the whole damn thing, Lily was shaking her head in protest when I pointed the direction of the camcorder towards the girls. The setup was still unpowered. “It seems you’re very enthusiastic, even more so than the girl from the bar that I raped three days ago. Okay then, I’m going to prepare the other room.”

Ninety Minutes Later...

Lily woke up from her induced sleep and found herself lying face up in an isolated room with no windows and just one door. Something was licking her face, which she later discovered was her pet dog. “Oh Chocolate, are you alright? Did that mean man do anything bad to you?” Lily noticed something strange about the smell of the dog’s saliva. I was looking at her via the close circuit security system and awaited her shock.

“What’s this?!” she said as she saw white liquid dribble out of the dog’s mouth. “AAAhhhhhhh! THAT SICK MAN!”

I laughed hard and loud at the woman’s shock. I pressed a button on my custom-made remote to start up the circuitry that controlled the contraptions in the room. It’s gonna be a good show.

A pre-recorded message played, “I found that sucker hiding in your car. Don’t worry, he was well fed... Now you must be wondering what you have to do to satisfy me.”

Lily stopped caressing her dog abruptly, saw the door in the cube-shaped windowless room, and opened it. “Oh, if you want out, let me remind you the floor in the narrow hallway has five pressure-sensitive plates. Each plate, as you can see, is weighed down with five dumbbells of ten pounds each, maintaining each plate at a constant fifty pounds. There is a ten-second delay in pressure detection by the computer because of stabilization issues. Each plate cannot hold more than your current weight, but also can’t hold less than the weight that it’s carrying right now. In order to open the door, you must press all of the five buttons above each plate on the side of the wall. Even leaving one button unpressed will ruin your chances of escaping. The buttons can’t be pressed simultaneously, but you can hold on all of the buttons after they are sequentially pressed. If the buttons are pressed simultaneously, the door will be permanently locked. All of the buttons that are associated with opening the door are colored in green. You can only pass through the hallway in either direction twice. The goal is to get to the end of the hallway without triggering the trap by putting on too much weight on each plate or removing too much weight from each plate, not pressing all of the buttons, or passing through the hallway more than twice. If you’re planning to throw the weights around, the microphones will detect the loud bangs and will trigger a mechanism which shuts the door permanently or until I open the door at my discretion. If you managed to open the door on your own accord, you and your family will be free to go. However, if you fail, you must do whatever I tell you to do in this room in order to keep yourself alive for another day. You have thirty minutes to figure out how to get out, so keep an eye on the clock. You may start at anytime... Press the blue button to repeat the message or press the red button to surrender and listen to my commands.”

Lily pressed the blue button and listened to the message again.

“Okay, Lily, you gotta think! Gotta think! THINK! THINK!” Lily said to herself, “You can’t let that psychopath kill you and your family! Gotta figure this thing out!”

Already six minutes have passed and Lily was getting very nervous. Even one mistake might seal her doom. She jerked in a self-percieved confidence of knowing how to get across the trap. “Okay, I just have to press all of the five green buttons... Walk across the plates... Don’t need to pick the weights up since the weight scales have a ten second delay... Makes sense since bathroom scales operate like that too... Okay the buttons... They are small and bunched up together, just have to press them fast and carefully... Can’t carry dog... Use both hands to press buttons... Dog can run to me after I get across... Wait, this seems too easy... No, he’s probably thinking that I’m too stupid to figure this thing out! Okay, Chocolate STAY!”

Lily went and stepped on the first plate with both of her feet and pressed each button quickly with her fingers on both hands. Each green button lit up brightly and sank 1/4 inch after being pressed. She then went to the second plate, pressed the buttons again and watched them lit up, and then went on the the third plate...

“This is not that hard. That idiot must be thinking that I’m a very stupid woman!” said Lily as she stepped on the fifth plate in the hallway. She pressed on one button and a sense of dread splashed on her body like cold water. She keep pressing the same button repeatedly and then tried another button. “OH NO!” The buttons didn’t light up nor did they sink into the wall like the other buttons. “WHAT’S WRONG WITH THESE BUTTONS!” She kept pressing them, but to no avail. Without her realizing it, ten seconds have already passed since she stepped on the fifth plate.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

A pre-recorded message played, “MORE THAN YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT HAVE BE DETECTED ON THE FIFTH PLATE, THE DOOR WILL NOW BE LOCKED!”

Clicked!

“WHAT! AAAAH NO!”

Lily ran towards the door and frantically tried to twist the doorknob. She then banged on the door with both hands, “OPEN THE DOOR DAMNIT! OPEN THE DOOR! AAAAAAHH HUH HUH!” The dog ran towards her as she slumped onto the floor in despair. “I’m doomed!”

Sitting comfortably in my cozy control room, I spoke through the mike as I watched her from a security camera, “Awwwww, poor woman, you failed in opening the door. The instructions were so simple!”

She screamed at the camera, “YOU’VE TRICKED ME! THERE’S NO WAY FOR ME TO GET OUT! YOU LYING BASTARD, THE BUTTONS DON’T EVEN WORK!”

“All of the buttons actually do work, but I never said anything about paying attention to the visual indicators on the buttons and I also never said that every button works the same way. You just didn’t follow my instructions. Now that you’ve failed, you must now follow my instructions to ensure your family’s safety. Go back to the room and press the red button.”

A chill went up her spine and she complied. She pressed the red button on wall of the and yet another pre-recorded message played, “Behind you there is a small hole below the center line of the wall. Put one of your forefingers in the hole and pull, which reveals a hidden drawer. Read the note in the drawer for further instructions.”

Lily walked towards the wall behind the red button and searched for the hole, she found it and pulled it slowly with her forefinger. She was overcome with shock. She picked up the note with trembling hands and read it.

“To ensure your safety and the safety of those you hold dear, follow the listed instructions very carefully...”

At this point I saw no need to remain in the control room, so I proceeded to go back to the room where Lily’s two beautiful daughters and her husband were held. When I got there, Carrie and Laura were sleeping with their heads on each others shoulders. The main effects of the drugs have obviously worn off. Bill noticed my entry into the room and looked at me and tried to talk through the duct tape on his mouth.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “Your wife’s okay. Now why don’t you sit back and watch a very enjoyable show that I’ve prepared for you.”

I went over to the TV in the room and turned it on. It was all static. I then connected a coaxial cable to the back of the TV and the job was done. Bill opened his eyes in shock. I adjusted the TV so that they could see the picture better.

The video image on the TV showed Lily stripping her body of her original clothing and then putting on sexy black lingerie and high heel shoes. She then applied make-up, starting with the process of putting on red lipstick...

“Now we can’t let Laura and Carrie sleep through the show, can we?”

I went over to the two girls, the vibrating still buzzing between their slits, and slapped them awake after pulling the double dildo away. “Wakie wakie, my two beautiful princesses!” I turned their heads, “Here! Look at the show that your sexy mother is putting on for us!”

From the drawer on the wall, Lily pulled out a life-sized sex doll. It wasn’t a cheap, inflatable doll but a quality one with cream-colored skin, a realistic looking-face, and pressure-activated sound effects!! Lily’s hands were visibly shaking because of scruples but that can be forgiven since this was obviously going to be her first time fucking a sex doll.

“Ah Yes! Even though she’s hesitating, she’s following my instructions exactly. This is going to be awesome!”

I quickly went to the control room to make sure the recorder was on and running and got back as quickly as I came. By now Laura, Carrie, and Bill can clearly see how depraved their beloved family member can be. Lily grabbed a poink strapon double-dildo from the drawer and slowly inserted one end of it into her pussy. I turned up the volume on the TV so that everyone could hear her gasps. Billy and his daughters looked at the TV in disbelief. Lily walked reluctantly towards the sex doll that’s lying face-up on the floor, but stopped suddenly and walked back to retrieve a pill bottle from the drawer. She popped a white pill into her mouth and walked back towards the sex doll. With her knees on the ground, she slowly inserted the free end of the double dildo into the sex doll, causing it to moan electronically, and lowered her body almost completely on the doll while supporting the upper weight of her body with her two arms. Lily’s face clearly showed signs of digust as she slowly humped the sex doll.

“Why are you making my mom do these things? You fuckin’ pervert!” protested Laura, followed by a barrage of profanity from both girls.

“She’s not the only one who’s the pervert. Don’t you two remember what you did to each other?” They both went silent. ““Well, I’m going to make you two do it again! Mwahahahahaha!”

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! PLEASEEEEE NO!”

I undid the ropes on Laura and Carrie, but not all of it. The last thing I wanted to happen is to have two girls kick and punch me to death. It was just a repositioning of their limbs and heads. I placed Carrie’s right cheek on Laura’s left cheek so that they’re looking in the same direction so that they could both watch her mom fucking the sex doll together. To limit head movements, rope was tied around both of their necks and across their mouths. I then placed their left hands on each others breasts and secured those resisting hands with duct tape so that they’re force to touch each others breasts no matter what. Their right hands were place each others pussies and were also similarly secured with duct tape. Rope was wrapped around both of their waists and looped around their arms to reinforce the tape. Their legs were tied the same way as before, with Carrie’s left thigh on Laura’s right and vice versa. I just had a few more things to do before I was going to have some fun myself.

It took a while but I finally managed to hook up the damn camera so that I could record all of the action between me and the girls. I double checked to make sure everything was safe and secure. I placed a rectangular mirror right next to the TV so that Laura and Carrie could see both their mother and themselves in depravity. Now I was ready! I took my sweaty T-shirt and shorts off (I didn’t wear any underwear) and walked towards them with my sandals on. They were screaming again so I gave them some pills to make them more compliant. With their dreamy faces visible, I said, “NOW KISS ME YOU FUCKIN’ BITCHES!”

They stalled so, “KISS ME OR YOUR MOTHER’S GONNA DIE!” They got the message despite their cloudy mental state and thrusted their pouty lips for me to kiss, which I feverishly did. I wrapped my arms around both of their heads as I kiss them both alternately. Bill was obviously steaming, shown clearly by his red face and pitiful attempts to scream through the gag, but he was also horny!

“If you want your turn, you gotta wait!”

That made him even more angry. I whispered to the two girls, “See, even your father wants to fuck you. Don’t you think he’s a bad father?” They don’t know how to answer. I screamed, “YES! YES!” That made them nod their heads. I pressed our three heads together so that we could do a threeway kiss with tongue action. Ah, this’s going to get even better.

I broke the kiss and their attention immediately went back to their mother. I then went to the cabinet drawer and retrieved a longer dildo that was clear blue in color and inserted the damn thing between their pussies. The double dildo, unlike the previous one, was not battery-operated. Next I lubed my erect penis and got behind Laura, who had bigger boobs and was better looking, and squeezed her free breast with one hand and assisted Carrie in squeezing the Laura’s other breast with my other hand. I slowly forced my shaft into her puckered hole, causing her to grunt in pain and pleasure. I fucked her with a slow tempo while my hands occasionally moved downward to shake the dildo between their cunts.

Five Minutes Later...

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” I discharged my spunk into Laura’s rectum and farted simultaneously! After panting for while, I pulled out, jumped on the bed, and swung my smelly shaft in front of Carrie’s face. “I will give you the honor of cleaning my shaft!” Carrie smiled gleefully, doubtless because of the pills I gave her, and sucked on my spent shaft greedily.

On the TV, Lily was continuing her assault on the sex doll with her strapon and her hands on the doll’s breasts. She was enjoying it this time, again because of the special pill. Bill, in utter disbelief, saw his wife squeezing her own breasts and moaning in absolute exstacy. After Carrie was done, I jumped off the bed and went over to the bag in the corner to retrieve a pair of garden shears and a sharp kitchen knife, while Carrie and Laura continued playing with each other.

I pulled Bill’s gag away because I wanted to hear him scream. “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” I sliced off his right ear with the kitchen knife. I then used the garden shears to clip off the middle finger on his left hand. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Blood was pouring profusely from his wounds so I quickly used a soldering iron to cauterize his wounds and stop the bleeding. I then use bandages and white cloth to cover the wound. See, I’m am a humane man. You must be wondering what I was going to do with the severed finger and ear! I cooked it in the kitchen upstairs on a frying pan. I used organic oil and added miscellaneous spices.

Because I was not a selfish man, I brought the food over to Lily’s room. I waved Bill’s cooked ear in front of Lily’s face and told her to eat it. She clenched her teeth on it and chewed without second thought. The finger, I gave it to her eager dog. Lily already had two orgasms but was still fucking the doll, but I was ready for the finale of the act anyway.

“TIME FOR THE KILL!”

I lifted the small dog up with both hands and did a backbreaker on the dog by forcibly slamming the dog on my knee. CRACK! I then slit the dog’s throat and brought the dog over to Lily. “SUCKLE THE WOUND ON THE DOG’S NECK!” She sucked eagerly on the neck wound while I squeeze her breasts and kissed her face. Excess blood flowed around her red lips and dripped on the floor.