The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captured at the Mall

May 2006
Story codes: MC FD FT

Even while Tommy is absorbed by his fetish for women’s boots, someone else is planning to give him a new and deeper obsession.

* * *

WARNING: This story is only for those 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance and mind control. Therefore, it is not appropriate for minors. If you are not an adult, please go away now!

This story is written in tribute to a special friend of mine by the name of Caren. She is well known within the smoking fetish world as the grande dame of cigarette holder users. The story is based partly in truth, since Caren always utilizes a cigarette holder when she smokes. It is based partly in fiction, since Caren does not hypnotize and enslave strangers in shopping malls. At least not that she admits to...

Captured at the Mall

She first noticed him walking in the parking lot as she sat on the outside patio of the coffee shop at the mall. Well dressed, late-40s, tall, brown hair, muscular build. Caren was taking a break from her shopping to enjoy an overpriced cup of java and a relaxing smoke. In fact, she was considered a ‘regular’ at this shop because it was one of the few places left where she could still enjoy a cigarette in public. But, even though she usually wasn’t the only person sitting outside smoking, she always drew more attention than anyone else. One of the reasons was that she was strikingly beautiful. She never failed to turn heads, both male and female ones, wherever she went. But the overriding reason people noticed her on the coffee shop patio was because she always smoked with a cigarette holder.

People watching her use this very feminine tool were aware that it was not an affectation on her part. She handled her holders as if they were an extension of her own hands, securely gripping her cigarettes, without displaying any of the awkwardness sometimes seen by women simply using a prop. Caren truly loved to use a holder and never smoked without one. However, she looked more than natural when she used it; she was devastatingly seductive and erotic when she did. Even though she was fully conscious of the aroused stares that she drew, Caren rarely was flirtatious. She didn’t need to be, since she exhibited a self-confidence that quietly but unfailingly announced her dominant nature while at the same time proclaiming her sensual femininity. So, on this mid-morning break, she mostly ignored those around her to study this fellow in the parking lot. He was following a woman at a distance of twenty to twenty-five feet and was staring at her legs. Caren thought to herself that he looked like a deer caught in headlights, since he had a slightly faraway look in his eyes. She figured his wife was one of those types who likes to take the lead and he was letting her. Something about the whole scene was a bit out of place, but she realized that her cigarette was nearly finished out and stopped watching him so she could stub it out and remove it from her glossy black holder.

Caren had long since returned to her shopping when she was surprised to see the same man from the parking lot coming down the mall corridor. However, she didn’t actually notice him as much as the commotion he caused when he bumped into a guy carrying some shopping bags. Chuckling to herself, she almost dismissed this fellow once again, this time for being clumsy, when it suddenly clicked. Sharpening her observation of the man, she saw what caused his collision. This man was walking with his head down and not watching where he was going because he was blindly following a different young woman, who Caren noticed wearing a pair of shiny black boots.

She was so familiar with fetishes and submissive behavior that she couldn’t believe she hadn’t noticed it to start with. The man was a boot fetishist and he was staring at the glistening boots click clacking on the mall floor ahead of him. The woman turned into the women’s restrooms across from where Caren had paused. The man stopped, too, obviously disappointed, but plainly determined to wait for her eventual exit.

Checking him out more closely, Caren studied the man’s face. There was no question now; this man was clearly very submissive and halfway down, she was sure she saw the outline of an erection that he was trying to hide. But, as she watched him, the man looked away from the restroom entrance for a moment. She saw that he was trying to act nonchalant, but soon the casual head motions stopped and he seemed to be staring at something else. She looked to see what had captured the man’s attention now. She couldn’t believe it; all he had to do was wait a few more moments and Miss Shiny Boots would be back out, but that wasn’t enough for him! However, when she scanned the crowd in the direction he was staring, Caren could not find another booted woman.

Puzzled, she moved closer for a better look, smoothing down her leather skirt and tugging her thigh high black patent boots up tighter and higher on her legs. Caren figured that any second now, the man would lock onto her own legs, encased in those gleaming black boots, like a radar intercepting an incoming missile, and then she’d have some fun with him. As she moved slowly across the expanse between them, Caren became even more curious as to what has distracted this man, while also wondering how long it would be before her legs would become the center of his universe. Just then, though, the pretty young lady came out of the restroom and passed right in front of the man who had been following her. However, the man never moved or even seemed to notice her. This is getting more odd by the moment, and Caren can’t figure out what is happening. She walks up closely behind the man and tries looking over his shoulder in the same direction he is looking, which isn’t hard in her 6″ heels.

Then she sees it and fights to stifle a laugh. He is staring at a display in the store window in front of him, and she recognizes the national chain of psychedelic poster stores found in so many malls. There, in the front left window, is a large display of spinning disco balls, rotating multi-colored gem-encrusted globes and various styles of strobe lights! Waiting a moment to be sure, she concludes that he is staring at the large strobe in front, and as she checks out the speed, she determines that it is by coincidence set very close to his normal heartbeat. She knows that synchronizing those frequencies can lead to a mild hypnotic state in some people. It’s time to take her step, and so she moves her body very close to his back and leans her lips over towards his left ear, away from the passing crowd.

“It’s so very pretty....flashing like that....over and over....just flashing over and over....it’s so very pretty to watch....flashing.....over and over....flashing....so pretty....” She pauses to see if she can see any reaction in his expression. None. She was right; this man was already in a light trance!

“Yesssss, it’s so pretty the way it just keeps flashing.....flashing.....flashing.... it is so relaxing to watch it flashing......flashing.....flashing.....so amazing how beautiful it is, just flashing and flashing and flashing and flashing....so amazing how it seems to capture your attention and hold it firmly.....flashing....flashing....so amazing how hard it seems to be to try to look away if you wanted to look away which of course you don’t want to do what is impossible anyway since the flashing is so pretty to watch and you wouldn’t want to stop watching now because the flashing is so pretty and flashing so relaxing and flashing deeper and deeper into your heavier and heavier eyes that are loving watching the pretty light flashing and flashing deeper and deeper with each flash until all that remains is my voice and the flashing....my voice and the flashing....my voice and the flashing. That’s a good boy.... deeper and deeper down now.... just watching the flashing and falling deeper and deeper with each and every flash that takes you even deeper and deeper as it flashes over and over deeper and deeper flashing so deep now and getting so sleepy with every single word I speak. In fact, it is getting harder and harder to hold those heavy sleepy eyes open to watch the pretty flashing that you don’t want to ever stop watching even though it is harder and harder to keep watching the pretty flashing light that is taking you deeper and deeper with each single flash that takes you further and further down......flash.....down.....flash.....down.....flash”

“Very very good. Keep watching the pretty flashing light and answer my questions for me. What is your name?”

In a monotone, the man answered, “Tommmyyyy”.

“Very good, Tommy. You love the pretty flashing light and you can’t think of anything but obeying me as you keep watching and going deeper and deeper for me with each of my sleepy words that you hear ....deeper and deeper for me. Count backwards with me now, Tommy, and go TWICE as deep with each number.... 10.... flashing deeper.... 9...flashing deeper...8 flashing deeper.... 7 flashing deeper... 6 flashing deeper... 5 flashing deeper... 4 flashing deeper...3 flashing deeper.... 2 flashing deeper...1 flashing deeper. All the way down now, Tommy.”

He stood there definitely looking like he was very deep to this trained hypnotist, but she needed to test him. She slowly walked around in front of him and interrupted his view of the strobe light. Just as Tommy was about to look away and try to find the pretty strobe light again, he saw her EYES. He began to swim into those mesmerizing green eyes, and as the voice spoke, everything except the flashing that was behind her and silhouetting her and her voice itself faded away from his awareness.

“Tommy, my name is Mistress Caren, and you belong to me now. You will obey me without question from this point forward and I will be the focus of all of your attention. Tell me, Tommy, who were you following in the parking lot? Do you know that woman?”

In a monotone voice, he replied, “No, I do not know who she is.”

So, making another assumption, Caren asks him another question. “Do you know the woman who went into the bathroom?”

Once again, Tommy says, “No, I do not know who she is.”

“You know that you are deeply hypnotized and you must answer me correctly and fully. Tell me, why were you following those two women?”

Unable to resist her interrogation, Tommy says, “I wanted to see their boots.”

Now, Caren probes deeper by asking, “Do you have a wife or girlfriend right now, Tommy?”

“No”

Hmmmmm, Caren thinks to herself that this situation was fortuitous to be unfolding around her. She deliberates for a moment and then says, “Tommy, just keep watching the pretty light and go deeper each time it flashes. Go deeper each time. Go deeper... go deeper...and deeper...and even deeper.” She watched his eyes become even more vacant as she reinforced his trance. As she is doing that, she is mentally analyzing her options.

Caren decides that this could be the perfect time to add a new slave, and since he has displayed that he is already very sensitive to sexual fetishes, and is evidently conditioned to fixate on boots, she believes that he will be very easy to program. She reaches down into her purse and pulls out her 6″ long shiny black cigarette holder and begins to speak directly to the very receptive mind of the thoroughly entranced tommy.

“That’s such a good boy, I can see you dropping deeper the longer you watch the pretty strobe light. You will continue to slide further and further down for me as you listen to and believe every word that I say to you. You are a boot fetishist. Boots are extremely arousing to you. You especially love thigh high glossy boots. But now, tommy, as your mind opens to me, I am going to brainwash you into accepting some new thoughts. It feels very good to continue to sink deeper and to allow me to think for you, since you are too sleepy to think anymore. Look at my cigarette holder now, tommy. As powerfully addicted as you are to boots, your mind is now beginning to demote boots to a lower place of sexual priority to you. As you obey me, you feel waves of pleasure from knowing that you are allowing Mistress Caren to think for you and to redirect some of your very sleepy thoughts. Even as you assign a new, less-vital position in your mind to boots, you find that your suggestible brain is grasping its new reality with an erect eagerness. From now on, the most erotic thing you can possibly imagine is my cigarette holder. As you stare at this holder now, you feel your desire for it growing exponentially along with your need to obey me. Look at my holder, tommy, and go VERY deep for me. Look at my holder, tommy, and feel the lust and craving inside you grow to enormous levels.”

After a few more minutes of cementing his new addiction for her holders, Caren became slightly nervous that this scene was going to attract too much attention there in the mall, so she instructed tommy to stay deeply in trance and to come with her to the parking lot. Once they were outside, Caren lit up another cigarette in her holder and told tommy how DEEPLY he should appreciate the opportunity to submit so completely. Caren knew it was now time to take him to her home to finish the programming.

“Come with me, tommy, its time for me to get really deep inside your head.”