The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Opportunity

Michelle woke up and smiled as she rolled over and began her morning stretch. Her big day was finally here and she was excited, overjoyed, happy, sad and ever other emotion a bride to be could be. Michelle took a look around her old room and was flooded with memories of her teenage years. Her parents had left her posters on the walls, her books on the shelf and her stuffed animals on her bed. As Michelle swung her feet off of the bed, the aroma of fresh cut flowers filled her head. Michelle got up, went to the washroom and headed from her old room to her parents kitchen. The smells from the flowers and her mothers coffee and homemade biscuits filled the air. So did another scent. Cigarette smoke. Just as Michelle turned the corner into the families living room, she could smell the tell tale smoke from her younger sisters cigarette. Michelle loved her kid sister, but not enough to let Julie smoke in the house. – Especially not on her wedding day.

“Julie – Get that stinky cigarette away from my fresh flowers!”

“Come on Michelle, don’t be such a prude. It is not like the smoke will kill them.”

“No it won’t, it just that I don’t want them to smell like smoke. You know how much Mark dislikes even the faintest whiff of smoke.”

“Yah I know sis. Sorry about that. I’ll go outside to finish my smoke while you get a bite to eat. Then it’s off to get our hair done.” said Julie with a hint of glee in her voice.

“OK.” was Michelle’s only response as she turned and walked away.

Julie took one last huge drag from her cigarette, exhaled it all over the wedding bouquet, then turned and walked out the front door of the house to finish her smoke.

The cell phone rang with the cutest little ring.

“Yah”

“Of course it is ready. It was ready when you left it here wasn’t it?”

“No, I can’t see how anyone would ever know, unless you tell them. Now stop worrying and get the hell over here.”

Kim hung up the phone and waited for her friend to arrive.

Julie drove her little red mini to the hairdressers. Michelle’s was telling Julie all about her honeymoon, what things she and Mark were going to do and how excited she was that the big day had finally arrived. Michelle then began describing her wedding night lingerie, and how she was going to please her man. All the while, Julie smiled and nodded politely, while her body was kicking and screaming that it needed a smoke.

“Do you think that Mark will be surprised?”

“Hello space cadet, I said do you think Mark will be surprised?”

“Sorry sis, I was just thinking of how beautiful look you are going to be today when you march down the aisle. Mom and dad are so happy, and so am I, and yes I think Mark will be very surprised with your little treats.”

Julie had mastered the art of sounding sincere, while being the biggest two faced, cut your throat bitch known to man. Julie was plotting Michelle’s down fall for years, biding her time until all the components were in place. Now she had the perfect opportunity to test her theories, electronics and drugs. Julie had to bite her lip to keep from laughing while Michelle rambled on about how perfect her life was going to be. It was going to be perfect all right, perfect for the biggest, loosest slut in the city. By the time Julie was done with Michelle, there wouldn’t a cock that she wouldn’t lick suck or fuck.

Michelle snapped Julie out of her dreamy state.

“We’re here. Hurry up and get parked so we can get in and out ASAP. I want to have lots of time for us to hang out together

Julie and Michelle walked through the parking lot and into Kim’s Whims, the newest and most hip stylist in the neighborhood.

“Hello, May I help you?” asked the receptionist.

Michelle spoke up, “Julie and Michelle Downs for a wedding prep”

“I got it” chimed Kim Choat, as she stepped into the reception area. “My name is Kim and I am the owner of this salon. You must be the bride” Kim said to Michelle. “I can tell by the way you are beaming from ear to ear.”

Michelle smiled an even larger smile.

“Have a seat here and let’s get started. What type style would you like?”

“I would like a wash, cut and set. I like the old style look; you know an Audrey Hepburn type style. Nothing to fancy mind you, I need to be able to fix it up as the day wears on. I also don’t want to be here any longer than I need to.”

“Not a problem. Let’s get your hair washed and put some relaxer in it to help me style it.”

While Michelle got seated in Kim’s seat, Kim went to the display case to get shampoo and relaxer. As she walked past Julie, she gave her the slightest nod and smile.

“I am going to duck outside for a smoke.” chimed Julie as she headed out the door.

“Nasty habit” said Michelle as she watched her sister stop just outside the door to light a cigarette.

“I can’t really comment. I smoke also.”

“Really, you don’t look like a smoke, and you certainly don’t smell like a smoker.”

“Oh I don’t smoke much, but it is enough to say that I am a smoker.”

Kim gently washed Michelle’s hair twice then she put the relaxer in to set. After she had the relaxer worked into in Michelle’s hair, she placed Michelle under the big hair dryer.

“This will take about 15 minutes to work. While we are waiting, I will get your bridesmaid and get started on her hair.”

And with that Kim walked to the front door and stepped out to call Julie in.

“She under the dryer” Kim said with a chuckle.

Julie laughed and fished a smoke out for Kim. “Did you use the entire bottle of relaxer on her head?”

“Of course. Isn’t that what you said to do? Wash, repeat then relax.”

Julie looked at the sky for a second while she did the mental math of how long Michelle would take.

“Between the chemicals and the magnetic waves from the dryer, she should be quite open to suggestion in five more minutes.”

Kim was starting to grin. “Excellent, just enough time to finish my smoke and make some plans for her future changes.”

Kim and Julie finished their smokes and went back inside the salon.

“I’ll wait here while you check on her state. She should respond to commands with ease and acceptance.”

“OK. I’ll call for you if she is ready. If not, I start styling her hair until she is ready” said Kim as she headed back to where Michelle was sitting under the hair dryer.

“How’s everything going?” asked Kim as she slowly lifted the dryer hood from Michelle’s head.

Michelle tried to answer, but her glazed over look was all Kim needed to see.

“Well poke you with a fork I think you’re done. I am just going to call for Julie. Why don’t you just sit back and relax.”

“Julie, come on back here and give me a hand.”

“I’m coming Kim.” said Julie as she walked past Denise the receptionist.

Denise was packing up her bag and getting ready to go shopping for the remainder of the day. Working on Saturdays was the best deal going. You worked ‘til noon, got paid ‘til four and still had the best part of the day left for whatever you wanted to do.

“Do you want me to lock up when I leave?” inquired Denise as she left.

“Sounds good and see you Monday” was all she heard from Kim as she closed and locked the door.

“We have about an hour to work on her hair and her mind. We are set to meet mom at 2:15 for a late brunch. What do you want to do first?” asked Julie

“Well, what do we want to do with her?”

Julie thought for a few moments and had some truly evil plans formulate for her sister.

“First I think she needs to skip out fucking her husband. He should suffer, and she should she.

She also needs to smoke, fuck and suck and degrade herself for my amusement.”

“I’m thinking she should become very well versed in the usage of drugs, get some bigger tits, then use her new tits for movies, pictures and whatever else we sell her for.”

“My my Kim, I didn’t think you would get into this as much as you are.” replied Julie.

“Well you know what they say, all work and no play makes life shitty”

Both women laughed as they walked over to a well relaxed, totally out of it Michelle.

“Hello Michelle, can you hear me?”

“Yes Julie, I can hear you.”

Kim was amazed at what she saw. “Look at her, her brain is so messed up that she can’t even tell that she is in serious trouble.”

“You can say that again. The trick will be to go slow for the first little while, then pour it on and make a big scene as we finish her reprogramming. I’ll go first”

“Why do you get to go first?” quizzed Kim

“Because she is my sister, my inventions and my idea. Any other questions?”

“No, I guess not. You better hurry up. It is almost 12:45; we don’t have much time left.”

“Michelle, how are you feeling?”

“Dreamy and foggy”

“Good, it feels nice to be in the dreamy foggy place doesn’t it” Julie said more as a statement than a question.

“Yes er no I don’t know.”

“Yes it does Michelle and you know it. Now I want you to listen to me very carefully. You will go about your normal day-to-day shitty life, but you will always be ours to use. Kim and I are your friends, confidants and the only people who truly understand you.”

“uh huh”

“Good, now for your first lesson you will remember that you have a yeast infection. A bitchin case of the itches, so bad that it is slowly driving you crazy. You have been using the cream for your cunt, but your twat is still infected and itchy as hell. You can’t even think about having a cock jammed into your tight pussy while it is burning with the yeast infection. You will have to hold off consummating your marriage to Mark until after the infection has cleared up.”

Michelle frowned, and then wrinkled her nose as she began to feel the itching start in her groin.

“Michelle, I want you to stop fidgeting and listen to me. Your pussy will not be itchy except when you are thinking about fucking Mark, sucking him off, or even thinking about him in a sexual way.”

Michelle immediately stopped squirming and began settle down.

“Excellent Michelle. See how much better things are when you listen to your best friends.”

“Yes”

“Kim is going to finish your hair now. When she is finished, you will sit and daydream about smoking while she does my hair. Once we are finished, you will make a standing appointment once a week to have you hair done. Do you understand?”

“Yes I Understand.”

Julie turned to Kim and asked if she had anything she wanted to add. Julie turned to Michelle, smiled and her most sultry and clear voice instructed Michelle to watch women smoke, fantasize about smoking, search smoking glamour and how to smoke on the net, and report back during her next visit.

Michelle and Julie hopped back into Julie’s car and headed back to their parents house.

“God I loved that place. I know it is expensive, but I have never looked better. I think I should call and set-up an appointment for myself after I get back from the honeymoon.”

“You don’t suppose that you look this great because your getting married in a couple of hours, do you?”

Michelle’s programming was beginning to work as she looked over at Julie, noticed that her purse was open, and that her cigarettes were right there in the open. She didn’t know why, but Michelle felt compelled to ask her younger sister why she smoked.

“So tell me Julie, why do you smoke? It’s unhealthy for you, it’s expensive and it smells bad.”

“I know all the negatives about smoking, but I also know that a smoke calms me down when I am stressing, perks me up when I first wake up and gives me something else to do with my mouth so that I am not eating all the time. I also like to think of the cigarette as a cock and the smoke as cum, which I am working on sucking deep down into my body.”

Michelle began to blush as she listened to her younger sister speak.

“Look at you Michelle, I bet that you can picture Mark’s cock sliding in and out of your mouth as you give him some head. Now imagine picturing that as you bring a cigarette up to your lips. I am constantly thinking of deep throating while I smoke. Hell, that’s probably one of the reasons why I still smoke.”

Michelle began to picture Mark’s cock in her mouth, and immediately began scratching at raging yeast infection. Julie noticed her squirm and kept quiet while having an ear to ear grin in her mind.

“Is everything all right? You’re doing some serious squirming.”

“Yes I am fine, just a yeast infection. Figures that it would go full tilt on my wedding day. Hopefully it will settle down before Mark and I make love tonight.”

Julie made a mental note to work on Michelle’s vocabulary

The wedding ceremony went off flawlessly until Michelle had to kiss her husband. The one quick kiss caused the worst itching she had felt to date. Events at the reception were not much different. Each toast to the newlyweds caused a kiss, which in turn caused more itching, which was slowly getting to Michelle. The only other thing that was different at the reception was that Michelle caught herself staring at the women who were smoking. Several times she even went as far as to sit and talk to Julie and her group of smokers while they were sitting at the table. As the reception wound down, Julie couldn’t help but wonder if Michelle was going to screw her new hubby while they were on their honeymoon, or what kind of stories Michelle would have to tell when she got back and went for her next stylist appointment.

To be continued