The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Opportunity

The Fun Begins

Michelle’s honeymoon was a far removed from enjoyable as you could get. The flight to Cuba took six hours and had two stopovers, and was probably the best part of the whole trip. The yeast infection did not clear up, but got worse by the day. By the end of the two weeks, Michelle had to sleep on the couch because the simple act of touching her husband aroused her and sent her yeast infection to new heights. The lack of intimacy caused some serious issues between the two, getting a totally drunk Mark into serious shit as he began calling his wife nasty names and threatening to go find a real women to sleep with. As if this were not enough, Michelle found herself watching women smoke with rapt fascination, but not knowing why she found them appealing. The first thing Michelle did was to call Kim’s Whims and book herself an appointment for 11:30 on Saturday morning. Next she called her mom and shared most of the details of her honeymoon. Michelle conveniently left out the parts about watching women smoke, and not consummating her marriage. Her next call was to Julie.

“Hello sis, I’m back. Miss me?”

“Hello Michelle, as a matter of fact I did miss you. How was you honeymoon?”

“It was alright. We should get together and I can tell you all about it. What are you doing tonight?

“I have to stay late at work tonight. How about Saturday?” asked Julie knowing full well that Michelle had booked herself into Kim’s at 11:30

“I can’t. I have a hair appointment at 11:30.”

“Why don’t I tag along? I can get my hair done as well, and we can catch-up with each other.”

“It’s a date”

The next few days pass by quickly for all three women. Kim and Julie spent a fair amount of time planning for Saturday while Michelle was spending more time staring at women smoking and thinking how beautiful they were. Michelle also spent time on the Internet looking at pictures and videos of female smoking glamour. Michelle even found a how to start smoking page and had even read all nine sections on how to go from non-smoker to heavy smoker.

Saturday morning finally arrived and Michelle got herself ready to go. She put on her makeup a little bit heavier than usual and picked a nice deep burgundy lipstick. As she was putting on the lipstick, Michelle saw all of the pictures of women smoking with dark lipstick on. She really loved the way the lipstick marked the cigarette and highlighted that it was a woman who smoked that cigarette. Julie arrived at 11:15 and did not have to wait for Michelle at all.

“What’s up? You are never on time.” chirped Julie. “I was hoping to have time for a smoke before you came down from your apartment.”

Michelle pondered about her sisters need for a smoke. Then she said, “Go ahead and have one. I know you need it.”

Julie put on surprised look and cheered inwardly at how well the first conversion session worked.

“Are you sure? I know how much the smell bothers you.”

“The smell doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers Mark.”

“OK, sure, why not.” said Julie as she pulled her package of Benson & Hedges Menthol Lights from her purse and proceeded to light one up.

Julie smoked for the rest of the drive to the salon and chit chatted with Michelle about her trip. Michelle couldn’t help staring at her kid sister while she puffed away on her cigarette. The more Julie smoked, the more intensely Michelle watched and the more intensely Michelle watched, the more Julie smoked. At one point Julie thought she could see Michelle licking her lips as she watched her long drag followed with an almost perfect snap inhale.

“Well, don’t hold out on me sis, how was the sex?”

“What sex. The yeast infection didn’t go away, and Mark turned into an asshole as every day passed that he didn’t get some. The whole trip was shitty, and it cost us $3000 to boot.”

“That sucks. What did Mark do to be such an asshole?”

“Well, Mark got hammered, which as it turns out, looks like it might be a regular thing for him. Once he got shit faced, he started coming onto me, me with my itchy twat and all, I didn’t even want him to touch me.”

“That asshole.” said Julie as she parked the car and two women got out. Julie stepped on her cigarette but so that she put it out without crushing the filter. She then open her purse, grabbed her pack and flipped another smoke out of the top and into her waiting lips.

“We’re early, so I thought I would pound another smoke into me nice and fast so I don’t have to go for one during the session.”

Michelle stared intently as Julie lit her second cigarette in less than ten minutes.

“Go ahead. We can talk out here. As I was saying, shit faced Mark was coming on to me, then when I wouldn’t fuck him, he began calling me some nasty ass names and threatening to go find a real woman to sleep with. I am so pissed with that jerk that I could just scream.”

Julie nodded, and hugged her sister, pulling her in tight. Pulling her in tight had three purposes: First it hid Julies face from Michelle’s face, which gave her the freedom to smile at her sister’s sexual misfortune, second, it made Julie smile even more at her sister’s use of vulgar language, and lastly, it gave her a chance to have smouldering cigarette smoke waft through her sister’s clothes, which would cause another big fight between Michelle and Mark.

Both women finished their hugs and headed into the salon. Denise was in her usual seat and smiled as she saw the two sisters enter the salon.

“Kim, Your 11:30 has arrived.”

“Coming” replied Kim’s cheerful voice.

“You look fabulous. The sun did you a world of good. Come on back and we’ll get started.”

Kim led Michelle to the hair wash stations and proceeded to wet down her hair.

“The salt air from the south was hard on your hair. You definitely need some relaxer to get your hair back up to snuff.”

“The salt air wasn’t all that was rough. I have been thinking that perhaps the trip was not the best idea I have ever had.”

Just as Kim was going to dig a little deeper, Denise yelled for her. Kim excused herself and went to the front of the store leaving Michelle to have a mental relaxer. A few minutes later Kim returned, looked at Michelle’s somewhat glazed over eyes and added a second dose of relaxer to her hair before placing her under the big dryer. Kim looked at Michelle and decided that she didn’t even need to explain to her where she was going. She just left Michelle and went for a smoke with Kim.

“I just stuck her under the dryer. She already looks half baked.”

“Good. I want her true training to start today.”

“Her honeymoon sounded liked it sucked. Did she tell you anything about the trip?”

“Only that it sucked, she didn’t fuck her husband, he got pissy about it and belittled her and said that he was going to sleep with someone else.”

“Wow! She has some serious shit going on. She mentioned having some second thoughts, but she didn’t elaborate on what she was having the second thoughts. We should explore this avenue further.”

“Let’s go check on her. I don’t want her mind so fried we can’t have any fun.”

Julie and Kim went back to check on their pawn. Michelle was under the dryer get magnetic waves sent through her head. The combination of the waves and the relaxer had fried Michelle to the point where she had some spittle running down from the corner of her mouth, and couldn’t put together a complete thought if she needed to. Julie sat down in one of the other hair wash seats, opened her purse and took out her cigarettes, and lit one. Kim turned off the dryer and removed the hood from Michelle’s head. Michelle did not move or say anything as Kim took her hand and guided her to the salon chair.

“Hello Michelle. How are you?” asked Kim.

“Warm and fuzzy.” replied Michelle.

“Good Michelle. Being fuzzy feels so nice doesn’t it.”

“Yes.”

You like the fuzzy feeling. You like the way you feel, the way people view you, the way people think of you, the fact that when you are fuzzy you are sexy and hot.”

“Sexy and hot.”

“Yes very sexy and hot. Do you know what men want from a slut like yourself?”

“I am not a slut,” said the faintest voice from Michelle.

“Michelle, you are what we tell you to be. You’re a smoker aren’t you? Just the other day you told me that you wanted to try a cigarette, but just didn’t know how to ask for one. Now today, you have decided not to bum one from a friend, but you are going to buy your own package of Benson & Hedges Menthol, and try one without having to explain you experimentation to anyone.”

“Smoke smells good”

“Good girl Michelle. Smoke does smell good. Does Mark like the smell of smoke also?”

“No. He hates the smell of smoke, the sight of smoking and the idea of smoking.”

“Well then he must hate you, you being a smoker and all.” Kim said matter of factly.

“Don’t push her to hard, we don’t want to loose her.

“Screw that, I want to work her over quickly. If this stuff works the way you say it does, I have a ton of people I want to use it on.”

Julie sighed, but did not say anything. She knew that Kim was right, and that this was going to be so much fun.

“Michelle, while you are having your first cigarette from your own package, and you take your first drag and inhale for the first time, you will instantly be a satisfied addict, craving the nicotine and dying without it. You will be hooked hard, fast and for life. You will need to smoke at least thirty cigarettes everyday, for a year, then you will increase the amount you smoke by five cigarettes per day every day until you are smoking sixty cigarettes per day.”

“Satisfied addict…” was all Michelle could say before she started to stare into space. Julie continued to chain smoke, being very careful to make sure that she exhaled onto her sisters’ clothes and hair. Michelle would reek of smoke when she left here today, which should stir up some shit for her at home.

“My turn Kim. Put some more relaxer in. I want her good and ready for me.”

“I thought you said too much of this stuff would fry her brain?”

“Fuck it. We are going to fuck her up anyway. Lets go big or she’ll die trying.”

Both women laughed as Kim put more relaxer in Michelle’s hair.

“Lets give her a few minutes before I start.”

“Good idea. Let’s get our plan together so we can work on her from all angles.”

Julie began to smile as she formulated a plan.

“Ok so now she is a smoker. I think she needs to start doping it up, with a little drinking added in for the lush effect.”

“I like it. Any thoughts on what type of drugs she should start doing?

“I don’t know. I heard E is a nice buzz and it does permanent damage to brain cells. I also thought of some Coke or maybe some Heroin.”

“You are one nasty bitch. She is still your sister Julie. Do you really want to screw life that much?”

“Hell ya. I want to use her as my test subject to see how far we can use this stuff. Her being my sister is even better because I can observe all of the changes first hand, as well as step in and do damage control if this plan fucks up.”

“You are deliciously wicked. God I love you. What else are we going to add to her slowly decaying mind?”

“What do think about her tits?”

“I like where you are going with this. She could easily be a D or a DD. I bet that would make her popular as an Internet slut, or even as a prostitute on our own streets.”

“When we are done with her, she will be so slutty that she won’t be able to do any better than a common street whore.”