The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Opportunity

Mark Mucks About

Kim pulled over at the curb in front of Michelle.

“How ya doin chicky?”

Michelle answered with a big stoned smile.

“Great, How’s about you?”

“Not as good as you. Are you still drunk from last night or something?”

“Sumpthin.” was all Michelle bothered to slur in response.

“Do you want me to take you home? Michelle?”

“Ssssure thing.”

Michelle began to rifle through her purse. When she saw her coke vial, she gave a little smile, long enough for her to remember the awesome sensations, but not so long that she forgot about getting her smokes.

“Can I smoke?” was all Michelle asked before she clicked her lighter and lit up a cigarette.

Kim looked over at Michelle and was amazed at how much she had changed in one day. Michelle had started smoking, snorted a quarter gram of coke and let strangers play with her tits and cunt, while she laid back and enjoyed it. Kim was almost worried that perhaps the transformation was going to quickly, but then again, she was as much to blame for the changes as Julie. Kim continued driving while she worked on Michelle’s address. Michelle being of little help in her current state did not make the trip any easier. Once Kim found the building, she helped Michelle out of the car and up to her apartment. Kim got the door open and Michelle inside, when as she was closing the door she felt a distinct push. The door swung open and there stood Mark.

“What the hell is going on?” barked Mark as he looked at an obviously stoned Michelle.

“I wuz jus getting ready for bed baby.”

“You’re just getting home now. Didn’t you get any of my messages?”

Michelle was having a very difficult trying to understand all of the gibberish that Mark was saying, so she just walked out of the room.

“Who the fuck are you?’

‘My name is Kim. I am a friend of your wife .” replied Kim not sure where Mark was going to go with his questions

“You said you’re a friend. What kind of friend brings home her friend all spaced out on what ever she’s on? That’s what I want to know.”

Kim tried to leave, but Mark blocked the door.

“Michelle has been acting very fucking weird lately, now all of sudden her new “friend” shows up at my house with my wife so out of it that she can’t even stay and explain what is happening to her.”

“Look buddy, I just gave her a ride, nothing else. Let me go and I will be out of your hair” and with that Kim twisted and turned and slid past Mark and out the door.

Mark tried to stop her, but Kim was too slick and was out the door before he realized what happened. Mark then heard what sounded like low moans coming from inside the bathroom. Turning on his heals; Mark went down the hall to the bathroom to find Michelle blowing the entire contents of her stomach on the bathroom floor.

“Awe fuck Michelle” was all Mark got out when Michelle looked at him with a strange look in her eyes. Mark instantly felt bad for being angry with her for hurling on the floor.

“It’s OK baby, I’ll look after you.”

Mark got Michelle cleaned-up and into bed, where she passed out/slept. While she was asleep, Mark went through her purse, and was floored to find the cocaine and the vial. The cigarettes and lighter were no surprise as he had seen her smoking the day before. Next was her cell phone. There were three numbers that he did not recognize; Kim, Trudy and Louis. He dialed Kim’s number and got a machine telling him to leave a message. Trudy and Louis’ number both had answers until they heard his voice. Across town at Julie’s apartment, Kim was busily telling her friend how screwed-up things were. Just as Julie was about to go into serious damage control mode, her phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hello Julie. It’s me Mark”

“Mark, is everything OK” said Julie in her most sincere voice.

“No, no it’s not. I think Michelle has made some new friends who are getting her involved in some bad things.”

“I’ll be right over Mark”

“Thanks Julie.”

Mark went back to the bedroom and stared at his passed-out wife wondering what could have happened to her.

Across town, Julie hung up her living room phone. Once Kim heard the click from Julie and Mark’s phone being hung up, she quietly hung up Julie’s bedroom phone.

“What are we going to do now? He saw my face and everything.”

“We’re going to have to reset him also. We’ll both go over, and once I’m in, I’ll leave the door open for you, and then boom! we got him.”

Kim and Julie made their plans about how Kim was going to get in the apartment and what she was going to do to Mark. By the time they arrived at Michelle’s the plan was complete. Julie went to the front door and rang the security buzzer.

“Hello?”

”Hello Mark, it’s me”

Mark buzzed the door and Julie entered the foyer closely followed by Kim. Julie headed up the stairs to Michelle’ apartment while Kim took her time and sauntered behind, making sure that she was at least two minutes behind her. Mark was standing in the apartment doorway as Julie emerged from the stairs.

“Hi Julie. I am so glad you came over.”

Mark didn’t even wait for Julie to get inside before he started talking about Michelle. “I don’t know what to do? Michelle is totally different than she has ever been. We fight all the time, she started smoking, I think she is using drugs. The whole thing has become a nightmare, when it should be a fairy tale.

Mark was so engrossed in his story that he didn’t notice that Julie did not fully close the door, but rather she shut it so that the latch did not catch. Mark and Julie went to the bedroom and looked at Michelle. Julie got wet looking at how spent her sister looked. The plan was going great, and she was going to get the added bonus of messing Mark up also. Julie and Mark returned to the living room. Julie sat in the wing chair which looked directly at the front door, which in turn made Mark sit on the couch with his back to the door.

Kim had stood in the hall for ten minutes and was now slowly opening the apartment door. She could hear Julie and Mark talking about Michelle and about the strange woman who had been in the apartment with Michelle when he arrived home this morning. Kim crept in the apartment and slunk behind the couch. Michelle watched as her friend got into position behind Mark. Once she was certain that Kim was good to go, she leaned in towards Jim and lowered her voice as is she were going to tell him a secret. Mark leaned in to listen, and that is when Kim struck him on the base of his neck with a rolling pin that she had brought from Julie’s. Mark lurched forward and fell to the floor. Julie got out of her seat and moved over to where Mark had slumped to the floor.

“Christ Kim, did you have to hit him so hard?”

“Yes I did. He only knows me as the reason for his wife’s decline from nice to this. I am no going to get screwed over by him.”

“Ok, ok, put the relaxer on his head.”

“Are you sure three doses is safe? I don’t want to kill him you know. How would we explain that one Julie?”

Julie was beginning to lose her patience with her friend.

“Look, without the magnetic waves, we need more relaxer. Stop being such a baby and get that shit worked in his head.”

For the next hour the two women worked on Mark, bringing along his fat, skanky, white trash whore fetish. By the time the two women were done with Mark, his love for Michelle was gone, replaced with an overwhelming desire to give strange men blow jobs, leer and make rude comments to decent women. Mark could only cum when a the nastiest of nasty white trash whore was slamming all four hundred pounds of lovin against him while having a smoke and belittling him. Mark was gonna love his new life, even if it was going to suck by most people’s standards. The last thing the women did was program the mush that Mark had left of his brain to leave Michelle in the morning and not look back.

“Should we talk to your sister?”

“Let’s do that. I want to hear all the juicy details of last night.”

Kim and Julie woke poured some relaxer on Michelle’s head, let it sit for ten minutes, and then they woke her up. All three women smoked while Julie and Kim pumped Michelle for all the details of the previous night. Both women took turns asking the questions and when they had heard all they wanted, they did some more programming.