The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Careers in Science

By Limerick

Chapter Two

Emily overslept. A rare burst of sunlight coasted through the window at the top end of the cabin. She sat bolt upright.

Courtney and Emily shared a mirror, propped on top of a dresser. Right now Courtney sat in front of it, eyes wide, cradling her boobs with both hands.

Her boobs?

“No way,” Emily said, shucking the covers off. “There is no way that stuff worked.”

“Holy shit,” Courtney said, smiling unevenly. “I can not even believe this. Check them out!”

She pulled up her sleep shirt, and revealed a healthy—if still small—pair of boobs. They trailed right underneath her arm, starting out high, and bulged into a small but definite teardrop. Courtney’s nipples now crowned a recognizable, and very firm, chest.

A chill arced down Emily’s spine. This was wrong. And she had chewed the gum too.

“Finally! Puberty!” Courtney crowed. Her smile grew wider when she swung them towards Emily. “I have boobs! What do you think I should name them?”

She kept pointing the new, pearl-white hooters at her roommate. “Okay, you can put them away,” Emily said. She fumbled her glasses on. In high resolution, Courtney’s boobs looked even better. “How do they feel?”

Courtney tentatively touched at a nipple. “Err. Good. Real good. Like… like something finally got turned on. Like there was a light switch.”

Emily noticed that her roommate’s jaw was moving. “You’re still doing the gum?” she said, incredulous. “Why? This is crazy! Gum shouldn’t give you overnight tits! Stop chewing!”

“Huh?” Courtney said. It seemed to take her a moment to digest each sentence. “Oh. The gum. Because it tastes good, for one. And two… I think I could stand to be a little bit bigger.”

Courtney lifted her twosome. “These are okay,” she mused. “but… they could be bigger. Just a little.”

“No one is going to take you seriously back at college if you show up with huge tits,” Emily said.

“Oh yeah, everyone hates girls with boobs. They are outcasts.”

“Still, until we know what’s in this stuff…” but Courtney was already ignoring her, struggling into one of her tighter t-shirts. Her existing bras barely contained the twosome, and they were very obvious against her Camp Science Preparation Tee.

“See you at Calc class,” Courtney called out, sweeping towards the front door.

“Where are you going?”

“Where do you think?” Courtney said, and giggled. Courtney never giggled. “Boobs like these, they need to be walked!”

* * *

Camp Science Prep stood on the shores of Lake Five.

The immediate surroundings were nice enough, tall pines with bright green needles. But the Camp itself was a collection of huts scattered in a semi-circle around a rocky beach. A summer of rain had washed away most of the dirt, so the concrete foundations of each building stood exposed and ugly.

Lake Five was a former gravel pit. It was north of Lake Four and south of Lake Six.

Emily hustled to the Chemistry Lab, two sticks of gum in her hand. The situation was wrong. Medical science did not create instantaneous breast expansion. Rain poured off her umbrella, on all sides. She kept her eyes on the gum, and fought a crazy desire to start chewing. As if swallowing mystery chemical-boob gum was a rational thing to do. Even if they smelled great and tasted better.

Two members of Tribe Butterfly walked by, huddled up against each other. That wasn’t very unusual—without enough umbrellas to go around, most of the girls stuck close.

But these weren’t just any girls.

These were Chris, born Chrissie, and Andrea, the two nearly-goths, the ones who wore black lipstick almost every day.

They were wearing pink, and they were giggling.

Chris had on her typical black leather jacket with the numerous pockets. But just below she had put on a bright pink skirt. One with ruffles and pleats, so that it pooched out to both sides, and shifted in the breeze. The skirt was daringly high, even if her legs still ended in black boots. The fabric was thin enough to show black underwear, underneath.

Andrea still wore her all-black uniform, but her lips were slathered with shiny pink lipstick, and each ear had a heart earring inserted.

They didn’t notice her, and ambled past. Both were chewing gum. And Andrea had her hand on top of Chris’ brief skirt.

“What the hell is going on?” Emily thought.

* * *

The Chemistry Lab was underused, mostly because it only had five microscopes and a few, miscellaneous pieces of equipment. And a centrifuge that smelled suspiciously like guacamole. Emily shook the rain off, and then, tempted, stared down her shirt once again.

Still no boobs.

It wasn’t until she had shuffled through the long black benches that Emily realized the problem with her plan. She had no idea how to use chemistry equipment. The petite girl had nursed some vague plan of analyzing the gum she held in her sweaty hand. But with what? And what would it show?

She placed it on a table, and stared at the substance. It didn’t take long to fill the air with more of that sweet scent. The rest of the lab smelled like grease, mixed with a burnt aftertaste of spilled acid. But her little part smelled… really… good….

There was one way to test it, she realized.

She could chew it… just a little bit more… herself.

Emily bit her lip. She could still taste it, all the way down her throat. And if her scientific tests revealed significant Emily-growing potential… no harm done, right? Nothing wrong with looking like a real girl…

“Thirty minutes,” she told herself. That was a reasonable, scientific time. Then she was unwrapping the gum, tossing it into her eager mouth. That very tasty juice coated her tongue. Chewing it released more of that hot smell.

Emily sat back against the table, and let the gum swish around her mouth. She swallowed a lot of saliva. She could imagine the juice in her tummy, shooting off boob-building compounds. Just enough to give her underdeveloped mammaries a much needed shove.

Not huge. Just… decent.

Her roommate’s pale white tits filled her head, and she groaned, touched gently at her little nipples through her cotton t-shirt. Her shirt was damp, just like she was getting. Big white boobs popped in her juice-filled mind.

It took a slamming camp door to wake her out of her reverie.

The watch said she had been sitting there, chewing like a cow, for nearly fifty-five minutes.

A boy had just entered the room. He looked at her, puzzled.

“Oh.. hi… Brian...” she said, weakly, still chewing. It figured. The one guy that made her tingly, finding her in a very compromising and undignified position, leaning back against a table. She tried to stop chewing, and couldn’t quite do it.

Brian had short brown hair, parted neatly, and wire-frame glasses similar to her own. He was nicely built, with a medium-sized frame that would fit quite nicely on top of hers. She felt a sudden urge to tip forward, to smile stupidly, and to tease at her hair. Whatever it took to remind him that she was a girl. The juice encouraged it.

“You okay?” he said, concerned, as she nearly fell off her stool. Reality reasserted itself.

“Fine!” Emily said. She was suddenly, crushingly, aware that she was a skinny girl with glasses. “Wait! You can help me with something.”

An eyebrow went up. “What?”

Emily extracted the gum from her mouth. It took all her faded willpower, and she felt an immediate need to pop it back in. “I need a favor. Can you… check into this stuff? It’s gum, I know, but it’s… it’s weird. Can you, like, analyze it or something?”

‘What’s weird about it?”

It seemed too strange to tell him her suspicions. “Can you just tell me what’s in it?”

This time she leaned forwards and gave him a trembling, warm smile. She sniffed. Brian smelled good. Did boys always smell so good? “Pretty please?”

Brian shrugged. “Why not? Shouldn’t take long.”

“Thanks!” Emily beamed. Brian would take care of it. She should’ve gone to him from the start.

* * *

She checked her chest on the way to Calculus, peering down the front of her shirt.

Her heart pulsed, excited, as rain fell on top of a recognizable pair of boobs. Nothing great, just two lumps with nipples stuck on, but enough to declare that she was definitely, unmistakably, a girl.

Emily couldn’t help smiling. Her delight outstripped her yearning for more of the gum. She pushed the new need roughly to the back of her mind.

Finally! She wouldn’t be mistaken for a young boy at restaurants. Low-cut shirts were a possibility. Maybe matched with something frilly and pink…

Soaking, she slipped into Calculus and took her usual seat in the back.

It took her some time to notice that class was a disaster.

Courtney was a math whiz, a two-time Matholympics champion at their High School, and equally praised at college. Now she paced lazily around the dusty chalkboard, with low-lidded eyes, murmuring wrong answers to the class. And she had somehow, for some reason, reverted to basic algebra, stumbling through the quadratic equation.

Her roommate and best friend stopped, blew a massive pink bubble, and popped it. Underneath, her expanding assets pranced on top of her chest, with thick nipples.

Half the class shook their heads, disgusted. The other half, the back half, couldn’t care less. They rested heads against palms and watched Courtney. All of them were chewing hard. Her two ex-nihilists, Chris and Andrea, had stopped paying attention entirely. Both scrolled through pages and pages of sexy dresses on boutique web sites.

Neither had bothered to cross their legs.

Emily realized, for the first time, that she was aroused. Sexually. Her pussy, usually such an afterthought, was aching with heat. It was wet and hot. Her new nipples pulsed, erect. But even steaming with sexual desire was outweighed by the need for gum.

“So if you… um… take the… other parenthesis-thingie,” Courtney said. Her voice sounded strange. Low and soft, like it was filtered through silk. The room was laced with gum. Emily’s own need started to pick its way up to the front of her head. She frowned. Why did she want more? She had just chewed for nearly an hour.

“You mean, if you multiply the variables,” one of the front-rows prompted, irritated.

“I guess,” Courtney shrugged. “And then you take this side of the thingie..”

“Equal sign. That’s an equal sign.”

Courtney stopped. She fixed her eyes on the girl in the front row, one of the overweight trio. “Tara, right? Tara, why don’t you teach class, today? You seem like you’d be GREAT at it.”

She leaned forward to hand over the chalk, and the entire class got an excellent view of her heavier boobs, as well as cherry-red nipples. The back half of the class giggled.

Then Courtney flounced out the door, one foot in front of the other.

Somewhere her roommate had acquired black heels.

* * *

Tara had done a superb job of teaching. Even if the back half of the class had slowly given in to browsing big-titted models on fashion websites. And if most of the front half had pulled out their own packs of gum, halfway through class, and started to chew.

“Chris? Andrea?” Emily said, when the students began to file out.

The two girls stopped, and slouched back to the end of the classroom. The back wall of the classroom was stained with long skeins of water damage, a new fractal pattern each week.

They both pulled chairs towards Emily, and sat down. Too close. They reeked of the gum, and every time they took a breath it filtered more of that tempting scent towards her. Chris didn’t bother to close her legs properly, and Emily had a great view of her white, shaven legs. Not to mention her pink panties.

Her own arousal surged. It was too hard to fight, when she had to deal with a need for chewing gum, too.

“Could you… close your legs, Chris?”

Chris didn’t comply. “It’s Chrissie,” she said, popping her gum. Andrea giggled.

“Chrissie. Okay,” her thoughts were scattered, attacked by pink panties and gum. “Uh. Girls. I need you to stop chewing that gum.”

They looked at her like she had suggested battling each other to the death. “The gum? Why?”

“I… think it might be… unsafe… for…” how was this sentence going to end? Too much gum in the air to think…

They both giggled. “You don’t need to be all coy and stuff,” Andrea said. Her earrings tinkled when she talked. “We know what you mean. It gives you tits. Big, huge, tits.”

“Right,” Emily said, pulling together. “The growth. I don’t think it’s safe. And I’m worried there are… other effects.”

The two girls looked at each other. “Like the fact that Andrea and I look fucking fantastic?” Chrissie said. She squeezed her legs, for emphasis, then leaned forwards. “I had a scar on my stomach. From skateboarding. It disappeared. Isn’t that cool?”

This had to end. Emily needed a piece, so bad. The two girls chomped on their gum, amused. “Look, just give me your gum,” Emily pleaded. “I need it. To help you.”

The two looked at each other. Then they shrugged, pulled more of the paper-wrapped pieces out of their purses, and handed them over. Emily clutched them, greedily.

That had been too easy. “You have more, don’t you?” she said.

“Mmmmmmmaybe,” Chrissie sang, and they both tittered.

Emily threw up her hands. “Girls, don’t you see that this is all wrong? You’re wearing pink! You’re acting like ditzs! You’re… you’re flashing me, right now! Why are you still chewing that stuff?”

Andrea’s eyes narrowed. “You don’t just QUIT the gum, silly.”

“What?” Emily said. That icy feeling was back.

“Don’t you think we’ve tried?” Chrissie said, in her whisper-soft voice. “Don’t you think I fought against all this pink stuff? About having huge boobs that always want stroking? About walking around with my ass in the air, getting turned on by… by breezes and stuff?”

She shook her head. “You don’t quit the gum, silly. It’s too tasty. You just learn to enjoy the ride.” She touched the very center of her pink panties, for emphasis, and shuddered with pleasure. A warm, brainless smile swam across her face.

“Just be lucky you haven’t started,” Andrea said. She had the same soft, syrup voice. And She was massaging her boobs through the black leather jacket.

The two trailed away. Emily stared, intensely, at the gum in her hand. She had the classroom to herself. She could chew in it for hours, uninterrupted.

She wanted it so badly.

Emily fished a coin out of her pocket. “Heads, I chew. Tails, I go after them,” she told herself, and tossed it into the air.

Tails.

“Just to check…” she said, tossing it again, with a shaking hand.

Tails again. Emily cursed, tossed the gum into the back of the cabinet, and stormed out.

* * *

Emily tailed Chrissie and Andrea. It wasn’t very hard to do. They didn’t look back, and kept one arm around each other. Their flashes of pink stood out in a Camp made out of grey and brown mud.

With any luck, the two girls with the perfect legs would lead her right to the source of the gum inflow. And then she could stop it.

They passed out of the Camp, onto the rocky shore that made up the beach of Lake Five. One of the boy tribes, in the distance, was canoeing on the green waters. Even from a distance Emily could see them turn to admire the two girls.

Chrissie and Andrea walked on, then cut suddenly to the right, back into the trees. The rain had stopped, for now.

There was a small path that cut through the pines. Andrea and Chrissie wound their way through it, and Emily flitted from tree to tree, trying to stay hidden. She had barely dived behind a fallen stump when the twosome stopped in a small clearing, and looked around.

“This look like a good place, Chrissie honey?” Andrea cooed.

“I’ll bet the boys still hear me.”

“Mmm. Maybe they should,” Andrea said. Chrissie gave her a dark look. They both chewed nearly in unison.

“No boys,” she said, firmly. “I know we have to do… this… because of the gum. But no boys. We promised each other.”

“I like boys. Boys smell good.”

“Andrea! We’re not going to be Samantha!”

“Fine…” Andrea reached into her purse, and pulled something out. Emily peeked up, to look.

It was a big, black dildo.

A huge one and a cheap one, with plastic veins that ran along the sides. Chrissie lowered herself to the forest floor, and slipped her panties over her knees. She swung her legs enthusiastically into the air.

“I wish this didn’t feel so good,” she whispered, excited. Her pussy was pink, hairless, and excited. Andrea shrugged, and lowered the dildo to the outside of her snatch.

“Boys could do this better. And both of us at once,” she said, teasing Chrissie with the tip. Chrissie started to drool onto the dirt. “Two big boys. Two big dicks.”

“That’s just… the gum… talking…” Chrissie said, between moans. Andrea abruptly plunged the plastic cock inside her thighs, shoving it deep inside the overheated girl’s pussy. It came out wet and glistening, and Andrea shoved it in once more. She took special care to run the top along the upper wall of Chrissie’s snatch.

The girl on the ground, with her legs in the air, unbuttoned her jacket with trembling fingers. Underneath was a thin white shirt, and a fat pair of tits. They looked completely out of place on her pale, slender body, and when she grabbed them, her hand was nearly lost in their interior. Chrissie’s legs started to shake.

But she still kept chewing the gum.

“I don’t care if it’s the gum. I want to get fucked. I want a boy in me. It’ll feel good,” Andrea insisted.

Emily wanted to touch herself. She had two hands, and anyways, it wouldn’t be like chewing gum. It would just feel good. She wanted to push her hands underneath her soggy clothes and finger-fuck away…

“You’re such… a bimbo…” Chrissie said, lost in the sensation. Andrea just smiled, and rocked the black cock from side to side. Chrissie bucked and screamed.

Emily dropped back, cheeks burning, and ran for it. Behind her, Andrea lowered her mouth to Chrissie’s dribbling snatch, and started to lick.

* * *

Courtney didn’t show up during afternoon programming. Neither did Chrissie or Andrea. And of the nine remaining, only the three in the front row weren’t noisily chewing gum.

Emily needed a stick. It was all she could think about.

She had left the two boxes from the former Goths in the classroom, in the very back of a seventies-era cabinet. They called to her from across the room, promised her a startlingly good time, and flashes of pleasure. The girls in the back, the ones chewing with sleepy eyes, enticed her to stomp across the room and chew away.

The petite girl with the severe dark hair gritted her teeth, and taught, instead.

But that didn’t go well, either.

Simple concepts faded as she grabbed for them. Basic routines she had done a million times kept getting crowded out by other thoughts. Pink panties. Screaming, orgasm-crazed girls in the forest. Big… black… dildos.

Not to mention Brian. And Brian’s cock. Why had she walked away from him? The room had been empty…

Emily was sweating by the time she grinded out the final hour, and her head pounded with pain.

It didn’t help that she was burning with arousal, either. Far more then ever before, Emily glistened with moist heat. She felt glazed with sex.

For the final half-hour, one of the gum-chewing back row denizens had her legs wide open, and her eyes were glassy. Emily was absolutely positive she was masturbating. Yesterday that would’ve disgusted her. Today… envy.

She dismissed class and stumbled back to the cabin. Courtney wasn’t there, either. Which meant she had the entire room to herself. It was just her… and the gum.

“There’s got to be something else I can do,” Emily thought, wildly. Something to take her mind off the mouthwatering scent.

Her hand took charge, inching down to the constant itch of her moist slit.

It felt very good when she touched at it.

Emily figured that if she burned through her arousal, that would make it easier to resist the gum.

Not that her hand cared about rationalization. It had already burrowed underneath her faded grey underwear to tease at the outside of her cleft. Her other hand ran under her shirt, to touch at her tender, swollen aureole.

Her cheeks flushed, Emily fell back onto the bed. She had masturbated before, of course. But rarely, very rarely. And even then, it had been like an exploratory, scientific journey. Discovering what felt good. Touching at the parts that got wet and hot if stroked very carefully. Maybe lazing through a romantic fantasy of laboratory hijinks.

It wasn’t like now. Her fingers flew in and out of her… her cunt… and droplets spattered her sheet. Her fingers pistoned, fast and furious, lubricated by a steady flow of hot, wet fluid. Flashes of rutting fuck-fantasies flitted through her. Brian, pounding her rear. Her tits, large as houses. Hundreds of sweating men, jetting white cum onto her face. A prettier face, with long lashes and no more acne. It wasn’t even like a fantasy. It was like a vision.

More. She needed more.

Her tit-groping hand found her old hunk of gum, stuck to the side of the bed. She tossed it into her mouth. It should’ve tasted like wood and varnish. Instead, it still tasted like that same warm, sweet, sugar. It bathed her head in a cloud of cotton, soothing her worries away, like a pacifier for her thoughts. She sucked in it, desperate for juice, her fingers bringing her closer and closer to resolution…

The door creaked open.

Emily squeaked, and tossed a blanket over her lap. Startled, she involuntarily swallowed.

The wad of gum went down her throat.